Über MATLAB

Eine Programmier-Umgebung für die Entwicklung von Algorithmen, Datenanalyse, Visualisierung und numerischer Berechnung.

Erfahre mehr über MATLAB

It has an integrated UI building tool, which makes it easier to connect the front-end and the backend of a project. It is supported by lots of plugins that are easy to download and use.

The only bad thing I find is that the it requires lots of space in our computer system and makes it slow, freeze up system if RAM is less than 4GB.

Bewertungen zu MATLAB

4,0

MATLAB hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 2.055 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du MATLAB bereits verwendet?

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (2.054)

Samuel
Samuel
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

wow, feature rich and can handle almost anything

Untertitel auf Deutsch sind im Videoplayer verfügbar
Redouane
Redouane
engineer in Marokko
Baumaterial, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

matlab best review

matlab givee a good Statistical Simulation

nothing, for me matlab is a good software

Claudio
Embedded Software Engineer in Italien
Rundfunk, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

MATLAB Review

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: To sum up, MATLAB is one of the most important softwares that an engineer must have.
It provides a set of tools, methods and software solutions to simulate real life testbed environments that support the main modern industries, from aerospace and defense to finance, passing through wireless communications and automotive SAR

For sure, MATLAB is one of the key leaders in providing methods and toolboxes to simulate real life use cases of interests and engineering problems into mathematical models This dramatically reduces costs and saves time for product delivery and engineering services from the aerospace to defense, from Wireless communications to Automotive industries

Perhaps, one of the main issues are the extremely high computational costs and time that software needs to excecute very complex simulations

Thuffail
Engineer in Sri Lanka
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Best for mathematical modelling

Kommentare: Annual and monthly data collected in businesses can be easily analyzed using this software. Machine learning can be used on available data to predict on future trends in market.

MATLAB is basically a coding software. The coding language is very easy to self learn. However a basic knowledge on mathematics and coding fundamentals is needed. Any person who is familiar in any computer language can grasp the techniques of using MATLAB. Therefore the codes can be debugged easily. This is a software that can be used in mathematical modelling for in engineering fields. In electrical engineering the software can be used to simulate control systems. It also can be used to do complex calculations that need many iterations. It facilitates the extraction of data from excel formats. Most data are stored in excels .Therefore mathematical analysis on data stored in excel can be easily done using this software. Therefore this is one of the best software for data visualization in a mathematical sense. Another advantage is the ability to use image processing and signal analysis tools for practical applications. These processing techniques can be performed on data by coding the fundamental methods of processing. This software can be used in building applications using graphical user interfaces.

The software can be used for analysis of large data sets .However the time to process or run codes involving large data sets may take few minutes. As a result more powerful computers with improved process speed should be used in some cases to get results from the software. The interface has not been improved in improved versions. The interface can be made more user friendly. Though debugging is comparatively is easy when considering other computer languages, it will be better if it can be further improved.

Yamilka
Yamilka
Intern in the IT department in Ecuador
Computer-Software, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

MATLAB Magic: Transformative Learning for Aspiring Software Engineers

Kommentare: In my pursuit of becoming a software engineer, MATLAB served as my guide through intricate mathematical models and algorithms. Its graphical skills improved my comprehension of software ideas that are essential to my academic career by transforming abstract theories into concrete visualisations.

For students studying software development, MATLAB is a useful tool. Its vast function library and simple syntax enable quick algorithm building and experimentation. The visualisation tools are excellent and aid in the understanding of difficult ideas. MATLAB is more than just a simple coding environment because to its seamless integration of modelling and simulation tools.

While MATLAB provides a wide range of tools, students on a tight budget may find the cost of the licence to be a drawback. Collaboration may also be limited by the fact that MATLAB scripts might not be as portable as programmes written in other languages. Because of its various features, some users could find the UI confusing.

Georgios
third engineer in Griechenland
Maritime Wirtschaft, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

The key to your project success called Matlab.

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: If you are a liitle bit familiar with the program you will enjoy it.
Is a very helpful tool for every professional.
I suggest matlab without any doubt.

Matlab is the best program by the variety of options. Many tools to analyze data Is a very helpful program. I'm an engineer and I'm using it on a weekly basis for machinery analysis projects. Very satisfied a good and quality program

Need to spend a lot of time to learn all the feautures. I was lucky because we have it as a lesson when I was on University. So I learn all the basic structure of the program.

Rafael
Docente in Ecuador
Tiefbau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Powerful tool for big data process application

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

It allows you to download data directly from compressed international repositories to servers with URL access. In addition to processing previous information, downloading avoiding increasing the space occupied for storage.

It's too heavy a program and uses a lot of team resources. It is a software that can be used only during its processes.

MD ROBIUL ISLAM
Manager in Bangladesch
Animation, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

MATLAB Mobile app good app i like it realy i like you your app

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: It's good for practicing in moblie. So far the responses from command are very good, since till now I'm basic learner of MATLAB, as time goes I hope to explore the other functions that I didn't use in this app. Recommend to those who are learning MATLAB Language.

Perfect! Fully functional lightweight app with simple interface. Even some complex scripts that were written on a PC, work excellent on a mobile.

Hi, good day! Can you associate .m or related MATLAB files in Files to this app? I can't open those files, and MATLAB isn't in the suggestion to open with. Other than, great app!

Ali
Marketing Manager in Vereinigte Arabische Emirate
Kunst & Handwerk, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Graphic design

4,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

It was on of the first applications that I used so it’s easy to be handled

As I said it’s easy for beginners to be used for design

GERARDO
Consulting engineer in Nicaragua
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

My data visualization tool for day to day

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

From college I used MATLAB for every single task regarding data analysis, once I got into industry I have to say its vector motor plus their visualization tools gives you in your hand a powerful tool for data analysis. It's great to have an environment that you have been working on during the years.

I would like to see a MATLAB strategy for cloud solutions or data ingestion, like integration wit well known cloud providers like GCP, AWS, Azure

Syed
Consultant in Saudi-Arabien
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Matlab: Excellent Simulation software

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Zero learning curve, comprehensive toolboxes

None. It’s the best in class simulation software

Asad
Student in Pakistan
Hochschulbildung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

About working of matlab

Kommentare: I would state I've been utilizing MATLAB reliably for around 3 years, since my first year in doctoral level college. In undergrad, I may have utilized it a couple of times for a homework set. I say "I may have" in light of the fact that I don't exactly recollect that anything about it aside from that I had an establishment circle. My involvement in programming before MATLAB was some BASIC from youth and a smidgen of Pascal from a few courses in undergrad. My alumni counsel was an overwhelming MATLAB client, and my underlying knowledge with it included disentangling his MATLAB code for doing a few plots. In the meantime, I was taking a controls course which expected me to learn Simulink.

I esteem MATLAB. It is so smart and easy to make programming to do what you require. It has amazing exploring and profiling devices. It is cross stage, making code easy to share (expecting alternate people have forked out for the not by any stretch of the imagination unobtrusive allow). It has interfaces to other programming. In any case, there are a couple of things about it that chafe me. I'd get a kick out of the opportunity to get warning from different people what things aggravate them about MATLAB.

Supplanting subsref and subsasgn in a class is greatly awkward. The issue is this. Expect you override subsref with the true objective to change lead of obj(...). By then your subsref is moreover required the dialect structure obj.propname. With the objective for it to manage this viably (i.e. carry on the proportional as the intrinsic subsref) it needs to reimplement all of the checks for access confirmations that are normally done by the system. For precisely how precarious this is, see our rep's answer for my request here. Beside this genuine inconvenience, it's furthermore inefficient for each subsref to need to switch on the requesting type ('.', '()', or '{}') on each call, and for the system to need to collect a struct that joins the requesting type and furthermore the rundowns. To the degree I can see, it would be so much better if the various requesting accentuations called three unmistakable procedures.

Supun
Supun
Student in Sri Lanka
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

MATLAB - Matrix Laboratory

Kommentare: I recommend MATLAB if you handle heavy mathematical problems in your career. Otherwise it is not needed for a person who handles complex mathematical problems rarely because of the high cost. This software is especially suitable for engineers, scientists and mathematicians. Since MATLAB is fast, powerful and accurate software, those people can ease their work using MATLAB. MATLAB can be highly recommended for the data analysis purposes because the software gives out very accurate output for the processed raw data. MATLAB is a great tool for the commercial use, but not for the personal use.

MATLAB is a programming language specially designed for mathematical works. From this software we can interact with complex mathematical problems such as matrix problems, functions, data analysis, plotting graphs, signal processing and much more complex engineering and scientific problems. Lots of mathematical functions are built-in with MATLAB. They can be use directly to solve our problems as our need. If the needed function is not available built-in, we can create one and save it for future use. Special keyword called “help” is designed in MATLAB to find the meaning of unknown keywords and how to use that keyword (i.e. If we want to find the meaning of keyword det, help det shows the meaning of keyword det and what can we done using this keyword. Also it shows how to use this keyword in MATLAB). There is a mobile application developed for MATLAB. We can solve some of the mathematical operations that are not much complex with the use of mobile application also. This option helped me a lot when the PC or laptop is not with me. Another advantage of MATLAB is the advanced user interface comes with software that eases the process of coding and debugging.

Since MATLAB is used to compute complex mathematical operations, there are many functions, keywords and syntaxes are used in MATLAB. Therefore it is difficult to remember all these functions, keywords and syntaxes in our mind. Much time is required for the installation process of the software even in a high end computer. Same issue happens when executing the program also. We have to wait some time until the MATLAB is loaded before working on it. Also it uses higher amount of RAM. Because of this we cannot run MATLAB smoothly in a low end computer. Since MATLAB is mathematic related software it cannot be used as general purpose programming language. MATLAB is commercial software and the cost for the software also very high. Therefore it is not worthy if we buy it without a proper knowledge on MATLAB and how to get the maximum output from the software.

Caleb
Caleb
Post Doc Researcher in USA
Forschung, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

High quality, but not an automatic buy

Kommentare: MATLAB is a high quality and generally valuable for computational science and engineering. Nevertheless, it is sometimes hard to get MATLAB to do exactly what you need, due to missing features or a confusing programming interface. In the latter connection, its programming interface is sub-par relative to languages like Python and C++. Large organizations with wide-ranging and intensive computational needs may find it well worth the price. For small organizations, however, I don't think it is an automatic buy -- probably worth giving serious consideration to cheaper or open-source tools first.

MATLAB has a wide range of tools and capabilities that are valuable to computational scientists. Many features are general purpose (e.g., standard linear algebra routines, data processing tools, interfacing with other programming languages) and can be adapted to a variety of use cases. So I feel that one can count on it remaining useful even if an organization's computing needs change over time. It is a standard tool and widely used, so one can count on its reliability and portability. Due to its large userbase, it is also easy to find documentation and help information online (beyond MATLAB's own documentation).

I find the MATLAB programming language nonintuitive. Some features seem to be optimized for command line execution, i.e. statement-by-statement, and not for writing longer scripts and external dependencies. Someone accustomed to standard object-oriented programming (C++ as an example) may be frustrated programming with MATLAB. Their graphing and plotting is not bad, but it is does lack some desirable features. It has happened several times that I wanted to configure graphical output in a particular way, and MATLAB simply lacked the capability. So if graphical visualization is extremely important to your use case, I would recommend leaving room in your budget for a separate graphics software.

Alessandro
Student in Italien
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

One software for everything there is

Kommentare: This is a monster software, full of basic functions and useful packages. If you're an engineer or are studying to become one, you've almost certainly heard of it at least once. I've used it to simulate complex systems, to solve partial differential equations, linear systems and non linear equations. I've used it for simple coding purpose and a lot more.

This software is incredibly full of features of every kind... I've used it for some time now, as I'm an engineer student, but I may have not used even a 100th of it's full potential. Matlab is not a simple programming language: it's a complex environment with tons of integrations. You can write some simple code, ok (and by the way if you're familiar with some other basic programming codes, you'll get easily used to it); it's designed to solve primarily linear algebraic systems, but you can also solve partial differential equations, evaluate frequency response functions... if you use the Simulink package, even non linear equations in block diagrams can be solved! Talking about Simulink, which is one of the packages I use more frequently, you can get to study (real) or simulate (yet to be built) very complex systems in a short time thanks to the fact that there are tons of ready to use subsystems (like, just for the purpose of citing one, a DC motor). As I mentioned, there are many useful integrations but, depending on what you need to do, you wouldn't necessarily need them... for instance using Matlab, some mates of mine from Student Team I'm part of, have developed an algorithm to evaluate the experimental drag coefficient of our prototypes. One more important thing to cite is the documentation: you don't know something, you're gonna learn it in no time. There is an extended documentation for every command and the software is very well supported by a large community.

Concerning the price... since I'm a student and, thanks to the welfare politics of my university I have free access to the software, but I've heard that some packages could cost a bit. Anyway this is really one of the most difficult things for me to review... I think you should evaluate for yourself if it's worth the price by downloading the 30 days free trial. Except for this I can't say that I've really found anything wrong with the program.

Mowshori
Researcher in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

It comes with a lot of helpful information, and the online community is very active and involved.

Kommentare: A tool in MATLAB lets a programmer design a Graphical User Interface (GUI) for his program in an interactive way. With this ability, the programmer can make sophisticated programs for analyzing data that even people with little experience can use.

With the built-in integrated development environment and the MATLAB debugger, I can write and change applications. Because the language is so easy to use, it is great for quickly making prototypes of new apps. Different computer systems can run MATLAB, which gives it a good amount of platform independence. The language is available on Windows 2000/XP/Vista, Linux, different versions of UNIX, and Macintosh. Applications written on any platform will run on any other platform, and information files written on any platform can be read on any other platform, it seems. So, MATLAB programs can be moved to different platforms if the I need change for our research project.

A full version of MATLAB costs five to ten times as much as a normal C or FORTRAN compiler. This relatively high cost is more than made up for by the shorter amount of time it takes an engineer or scientist to make a program that works. This makes MATLAB a good deal for businesses. But it's too expensive for most people to think about buying.

Joseph
Joseph
Senior Developer in Kenia
Computer-Software, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Agrxis Review on MATLAB

Kommentare: My total MATLAB experience has been nothing short of extraordinary. I was awed by MATLAB's potent capabilities and adaptability as soon as I began using it. As a data scientist, MATLAB has been crucial to my career since it makes it simple for me to analyze and visualize complicated data sets. My productivity and efficiency have significantly increased as a result of the huge array of built-in tools and functionalities, which have allowed me to complete a variety of modeling and data analysis jobs. Code writing and debugging are made simple by the intuitive and user-friendly interface, while learning and troubleshooting are made easier by the vast documentation and online community. Additionally, it has been a seamless addition to my total workflow because to its seamless interface with various programming languages and other platforms. I always have access to the newest features and developments in the industry because to MATLAB's constant updates and improvements.

I am completely smitten by MATLAB and all of its features. Given my vast experience in the fields of data analysis and numerical computation, MATLAB has grown to be a crucial tool in my line of work. I adore MATLAB's flexibility and strength in tackling challenging mathematical and scientific tasks. MATLAB is a one-stop shop for a variety of activities, from data processing and visualization to algorithm development and simulation, thanks to its enormous array of built-in functions and toolboxes. Because of how simple and natural the MATLAB programming language is to learn, I can easily communicate my thoughts and carry out challenging computations. I enjoy working with MATLAB because of how interactive and dynamic it is since I can see and evaluate my results right away, which speeds up experimentation and iteration. The thorough documentation and supportive online community are outstanding, giving me access to information and direction whenever I run into problems or need ideas for solutions.

Sincerity be told, I hardly have any complaints regarding MATLAB. But if I had to pick one area for improvement, it would be the price scheme. As a user who heavily utilizes MATLAB in my job, I can attest that the price of obtaining and maintaining a MATLAB license may be extremely exorbitant, particularly for lone users or small businesses.

Mariana
Student in Mexiko
Medizinische Geräte, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Perfect for a Biomedical Engineering Student

Kommentare: Currently, MATLAB has been working perfectly for me, this software has lots of applications, it can be used for beginners and for more specialized applications. I highly recommend MATLAB.

MATLAB is excellent for engineering students because it’s easy to learn, there are lots of tutorials on the Mathworks page that you can use, as a beginner, another programming language can be overwhelming but that’s not the case when using MATLAB, the environment is very interactive and easy to learn, it´s perfect for analyzing data, image processing, signal processing, neural networks, dynamic graphs. The built-in functions are very helpful, and the function help gives you a quick explanation of how to use the built-in function, which is perfect, so you do not have to memorize everything. Another feature that I really love is the add-ons, MATLAB has lots of add-ons and toolboxes that you can install and use, personally the toolboxes for Arduino, Solidworks, Simscape, Robotics System Toolbox, and the Statistics and Machine Learning Toolbox are my favorites and the ones that I use the most. Lately, I have been using MATLAB to export excel sheets and do some data analyzing, it would take hours in excel but I just spend a couple of hours to make a code and I run it and analyze new data, in addition, you can use the GUIDE to make a program for everyone to use. Also, Simulink is a very powerful tool that MATLAB offer us, personally I have used Simulink to simulate dynamic systems and the environment was easy and intuitive, I am very satisfied whit Simulink.

The only thing that I would not recommend when using MATLAB, connecting Arduino to read and graph voltage values, the data acquisition rate is just not good enough to get a graph as if you were using Arduino. If you want to store data and later do analysis it would work fine.

Jonathan
Jonathan
civil engineering in Peru
Tiefbau, Selbstständig

Matlab, an alternative for programming and calculation

Kommentare: According to my experience with the software, I can say that it is the most complete with respect to other similar software. The implementation of this software can be a bit tedious for companies, but for what it offers it is very cost effective. The advantages for calculation and scheduling are fantastic, however the sophisticated language of the software makes it somewhat difficult to use. On the other hand, it is an effective tool for engineers and all types of professionals related to calculation and programming.

What I liked most about this software was that it gives you different tools to design mathematical models, graph all kinds of data and program with algorithms, from the simplest to the most sophisticated. Besides, in my student life, it has been very useful to solve different types of calculation problems. In my opinion, the flexible language of this software allows professionals to express their calculations and programming in an efficient way. A positive point is the easy implementation in any type of company. Finally, the wide variety of tools that the software has, allows you to model control systems, analyze data and process different prototypes.

What I liked least about this software is how difficult it is to program for inexperienced users. Learning the programming language of this software can be a bit sophisticated at first. Also, the results obtained when performing simulations can be difficult to understand. Another negative point is the large amount of resources that the software needs for proper operation.

Stuart
Electronic Design Engineer in UK
Automotive, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Very powerful, very expensive computing tool suite

Kommentare: MATLAB is an extremely powerful data analysis tool; we have used it for visualising data both in real time and after the fact to find trends and isolate faults. The automotive toolkits are high quality; in particular the CAN bus support easy manipulation of CAN bus data for producing graphs and test rigs for components and systems.

If you can do it in software, you can probably do it with MATLAB! It has a vast range of functions from simple matrix manipulation (its namesake) to computer vision algorithms for autonomous driving. The MATLAB language has a simple syntax which is easy to learn, and code be executed one line at a time while testing and experimenting, or can be run automatically as a script. The debugger is also very good. It is fairly straightforward to produce functional GUIs which make a project appear professional and easy to use, important when distributing code to to coworkers or customers. Documentation is excellent, both within the MATLAB and online.

In recent years the addition of more and more features has started to take its toll on the overall responsiveness of the software; MATLAB no longer starts up as quickly as it used to and general clicking through menus and UI is more sluggish than in the past. Due to its ease-of-use there is a degree of abstraction in the language which slow execution; once a software module has been written and tested in MATLAB it is common to port it to C or C++ to improve performance. No MATLAB review would be complete without a complaint about the cost; especially if one has some use case, such as embedded code generation using Simulink, which requires several additional toolboxes on top of base MATLAB. The per-seat license cost can easily reach tens of thousands, which can be a tough sell in a world filled with excellent free and open source alternatives.

Hercilin Novaldi
Student in Frankreich
Chemikalien, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

In-depth exploration of MATLAB: a review of recent features, applications and trends

Kommentare: I performed the frequency response analysis (FRA) on a Kuka robot, then entered the data into Matlab, I was able to obtain frequency curves, which I compared, which allowed me to know if my Kuka robot was vibrating too much to the point of modifying the robot trajectories when cutting the parts.

Matlab is a very powerful tool that offers a wide range of features for solving complex problems in many fields, such as mathematics, physics, chemistry, biology, engineering and many others. It has an intuitive and easy-to-use user interface that makes programming fast and efficient. The pre-built functions and toolkits available in Matlab also save time. These data visualisation features are very powerful, allowing the results of analyses and models to be represented graphically. Matlab's data visualisation tools include 2D and 3D graphics, animations and graphical user interfaces.

Matlab is a proprietary tool that requires a paid licence for professional use. Although Matlab has an intuitive user interface, using some of the more advanced features can be complex and requires training or prior experience.

Bau, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

MATLAB programming

Kommentare: I am highly dependent on Matlab. It is like a piece of un-stitched fabric for me and it is upto me what I make out of it. It has very strong support for scientific and technical community. Though the new version of Matlab (R2018b) tends to be slow on my desktop with 16GB RAM and i7 processor.

This is perhaps the most powerful software used by engineers of all disciplines. The best part of this software is the programming. You can write almost any kind of script which can also work with hardware. If you already know C++, using Matlab is not difficult at all. I have been controlling a whole million dollar machine using Matlab where a script was sending commands to the machine through a serial port and acquiring data simultaneously. The speed of Matlab is impressive to a level that I was able to acquire data at a rate of 2MS/s.

Matlab's Simulink was supposed to be a tool like Labview for visualization of a process but it became one of the least favorite features for many people. So instead of Simulink, I have to use Labview and then call Matlab script within Labview. This indirect approach bring compatibility issues. The block diagrams in Simulink was clumsy especially when you add more than 200 parts. One way to get through is dividing whole task into pieces and save a separate Simulink file for each sub task.

Brian
Brian
Research Assistant in USA
Biotechnologie, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great for academia, not so great if you have to pay for it

Kommentare: I have used MATLAB for a lot of processing of data and data visualization. I have used it to build packages that process videos (not recommended, MATLAB has some functionality on this front but it isn't by any means thorough) but if used for what it is meant for, namely the manipulation, processing and visualization of data, it works very well.

The interface, functionality, and storage of data are very useful for doing work on large matrices and datasets. For things like interfacing with external hardware the pre-built packages and functionalities like Simulink work well if you have all the right parts. Even for things like machine learning MATLAB does a great job of making it more accessible while still giving you access to the process. MATLAB also is essentially ready to go right out of install, really no need to setup a specific environment for the program.

It is definitely proprietary, and though the forums and populated and the documentation is well put together its proprietary nature makes it less ubiquitous, meaning that if you have a sort of "fringy" problem you are trying to solve it is likely that no one has done it before. There are other open source languages that are even more fleshed out but have a longer learning curve than MATLAB because of environment setup.

Emilio
Emilio
Director comercial in Mexiko
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

The Matrix of your DATA.

Kommentare: Overall, it is a powerful and versatile software tool for numerical computation, data analysis, and algorithm development. It provides a comprehensive environment for users to perform a wide range of tasks, including mathematical modeling, data visualization, statistical analysis, control system design, and more. MATLAB's strengths lie in its extensive functionality, user-friendly interface, and strong ecosystem of toolboxes and add-ons. It is widely used in academia, research institutions, and industries for its broad range of functionalities, ease of use, and extensive support. Its ability to handle complex mathematical computations, perform data analysis, and visualize results makes it a valuable tool for professionals working in diverse fields.For us was a magnificent tool !

This software have so many pros and make MATLAB a preferred choice for researchers, engineers, scientists, and educators working on various projects and applications. Its versatility, ease of use, strong mathematical capabilities, visualization tools, and extensive support contribute to its popularity and effectiveness as a computational and analysis tool.Comprehensive FunctionalityUser-Friendly InterfaceStrong Mathematical and Numerical CapabilitiesRich Visualization CapabilitiesStrong Ecosystem and Community SupportIntegration and InteroperabilityProfessional Support and Training

It's important to weigh these potential cons against the benefits and requirements of your specific use case. MATLAB's extensive functionality, strong support, and ease of use make it a popular choice for many users despite these considerations. But here are some cons that i dont really see as a potential disadvantage.CostClosed-SourceLearning CurveDependency on MathWorksLicensing RestrictionsLicensing Restriction

Verteidigung & Raumfahrt

I use MATLAB for engineering coursework. Works well for the problems I need to solve.

Kommentare: I was able to quickly and efficiently solve chemical engineering problems. I also have the tools to solve a wide variety of other types of engineering and math problems.

This software works well with certain types of engineering problems, such as iterations and dew and bubble point calculations. It is very easy to write for loops, while loops, and functions, which can be used over and over again in different problems, classes and situations. There are a lot of specific packages you can get that are catered to your needs, and a lot of other majors at my school use MATLAB for a wide variety of purposes. The syntax is not hard to use at all, and is very similar to other programming languages. If you are familiar with others, learning MATLAB is a breeze. If you aren't familiar with other programming languages, learning MATLAB is more difficult but definitely doable through a in person class or online. Like any other programming language, the more you use it the better you get. The interface is fairly easy to use, and the debugger works well. It is easy to step through your code to see what the issues are.

This software should implement easier ways to solve ODEs and other challenging engineering problems. Other math related software do this easily, so it should not be an issue to implement them into MATLAB. It could also be easier if the interface was easier to clean up, and if the command window results did not have so many spaces in it. I dislike having to scroll through the command window when I am trying to find results to a function that has a lot of outputs. I wish some of the add on packs came embedded in the software at the start. It is really annoying having to get a new add on pack just for one use!

Tiefbau, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Best coding I have ever used

As a basic coding software, MatlLab is the best among the other coding software. Many benefits that I got from using this software. One of it is the language of the programme is flexible which helping not just the professionals but also a freshly user to use the software in an efficient way in calculation and other things. Besides that, as the software one of the important things in engineering field which require some complex calculations, by using this software, it can help for the problem solution with some coding fundamentals is needed. Last but not least, MatLab software have the ability in processing and analysis of image, tools an many things in their system, which some of software did not have such as Octave.

The ability in analysis of bigger data in this software is undeniable. But the cons here is the time taken in running codes. This software is not the only one who take few minutes to running codes, but in my opinion, as MatLab is my favorite coding software, it will be better if it can be further improved. The price also one of the cons in this software. As a full-time student, the price is a little bit expensive. Not just for me, some student wherever country may experience the same thing. It may be better if there is an affordable price for student.