Über MATLAB

Eine Programmier-Umgebung für die Entwicklung von Algorithmen, Datenanalyse, Visualisierung und numerischer Berechnung.

Erfahre mehr über MATLAB

It has an integrated UI building tool, which makes it easier to connect the front-end and the backend of a project. It is supported by lots of plugins that are easy to download and use.

The only bad thing I find is that the it requires lots of space in our computer system and makes it slow, freeze up system if RAM is less than 4GB.

Bewertungen zu MATLAB

4,0

MATLAB hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 2.079 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du MATLAB bereits verwendet?

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (2.079)

Samuel
Samuel
website designer
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

wow, feature rich and can handle almost anything

Untertitel auf Deutsch sind im Videoplayer verfügbar
Redaet
Redaet
Microscopy Technican in Kanada
Forschung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

A must use in the biological world

Kommentare: I use Matlab personally to get quantitative data from micrscopy images. This allows me to report details in strucure and migration for cellular biology images. Although it's tricky when you first start using Matlab and it's counterparts, once you understand or look through the forums it's smooth sailing. Keep in mind if you plan on doing intensive analysis/calculations that's all possible with Matlab which has been extremly benefical for me but you will need a good computer. I find that some users play the software for lag/delays but Matlab is calculating such complex and small detailed analysis that the computer creates the delay in communication back to them. Overall without this program I would not have been able to 1)finish my Masters thesis and 2)provide support to my customers with my current job.

Matlab's additional plugins and programming abilities has helped with my research analysis incredibly. It's allowed me to measure details that have not been reported in the past and has allowed me to learn more about coding language. I used a plugin known as celltracker. When doing so I was able to launch and see the additional coding. This helped me customize other scripts I later created for my work because I was able to see the backbone scripts through matlab. It's a lot more user friendly than other softwares like Fiji or R but because the language is similar it made it for an easier transition for me personally.

If you're using matlab for graphing data I find that the coding and implementation of stylistics components a bit more complicated than say using Prism or R. Sometimes text background looks dated and trying to change it takes a lot longer than it should. A really nice feature is the 3D graphs that are produced through Matlab but sadly they are pretty hard to transfer to reports and publications unless you capture the graph at a specific angle or use a screen recording of turning the 3D graph for presentation purposes.

SHAIK
Manager in Indien
Automotive, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Positives and Negatives

Kommentare: Very good for beginners for learning analysis software, and have best features for simulation

Very good software, easy to use and solves the difficult mathematical models

Software is little lag, and consumes more power( battery)

Leila
Research scientist in USA
Hochschulbildung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Matlab great for engineers

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: It is user friendly with so many features and gets upgrade regularly.

Its easy to use and have several add ons that suits specific needs for the soecific field of programming and simulations.

Debugging the codes are not as easy as other languages

Joshua
Infrastructure Engineer in UK
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

One of a kind in numeric computing / statistic

3,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Ease of use and better computational ability

renewing of matlab license can be frustrating because it comes with a different versions and update.

Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Amazing simulator for digital communication systems

Kommentare: MATLAB has helped me get a better understanding of modulation, demodulation, quantization, and various other concepts of digital communication through visualization and graphs. I also used it to play around with gaussian, segmentation and filters. A must-know for every aspiring ece engineer out there!

It's easy syntax and predefined functions make the simulation of digital communication systems and techniques so easy and intuitive. I have gained abundant experience by going through the documentation and have been able to implement complex mathematical concepts with MATLAB.

It's a bit pricey if you don't have a subscription from your academic institution email. Also, it's not open source so you cannot customize it according to your specific needs, which makes it challenging for people in fields like machine learning.

Jasmine
Student in Kanada
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Matlab is a great tool

Kommentare: My overall experience with matlab as a student has been great.

It is easy to get the hang of and there are lots of resources online. It is great to make complex calculations and visualize data.

At first it can be a bit overwhelming with all the different icons.

Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

MATLAB.....OR YOU CAN CALL IT "MATH-LAB"

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: On an engineering scale i appreciate matlab and find it as one of the best tools and specially its graphical features which is very important for comparisons. It helped me a lot of times to find the most optimal solution or method for a particular situation

Best thing about MATLAB is its versatility and wide range of capabilities. I am an Engineer and i appreciate its importance but similarly other fields also like scientists or students also appreciate it. MATLAB's extensive library of built-in functions, toolboxes, and specialized packages makes it so easy to use and so useful. The integration of matlab with other software tools and devices helps an organization to design products with its help.

Matlab license fees is annual and might be costly for small organization but apart from that it may impose restrictions on the usage and distribution of MATLAB code and applications. Also there might be difficulty in integrating matlab with some softwares in a non matlab environment

Emem
Director in Nigeria
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Matlab Software

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: It is the best software to use and solve complex mathematics

This is the best when used to solve mathematics

It is very useful in solution seeking for advanced mathematics but most features are not understood by beginers

Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, Selbstständig

My MATLAB experience

4,0 letzten Monat Neu

Complex mathematical problems can be solved with MATLAB. It contains variety of tools and built in features for many applications. It is very efficient for matrix and array operations.

The system configuration should be very good, otherwise the system will become slow. The cost for the application is high. Sometimes MATLAB take more time to execute compared to compiled languages.

Laxman
Laxman
Data Analyst in Indien
Informationsdienst, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Powerful Tool with Some Learning and Cost Considerations

4,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Overall, my experience with MATLAB has been positive due to its robust computational abilities and extensive toolset for data analysis and simulation. However, navigating its learning curve and managing licensing costs have been challenges.

I like most about MATLAB is its powerful computational capabilities and extensive library of built-in functions, which make complex mathematical tasks easier to handle.

I liked least about MATLAB is its steep learning curve, especially for beginners, and the high cost of licenses for full-feature access.

khoubeib
Student in Italien
Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Matlab use Review

Kommentare: i'm satistified in the overall experience but i would appreciate that they add some tools to make it more intuitive and easy to use especially for understanding what the problem are and where are they exactly, also their types more intuitive and precise .

it is a easy use product that you cant use almsot for porjects with teams and it is helping a lot in doing work in distance, we even did exams using this tool so i recommand so much.

i don't like just one thing about it, it is in the use command interactive menu, for example, there is a lot of tools that we can't use, it's not so intuitive sometimes and most of the time there is some problems to understand what the problem is exactly when you have a code error.

Aniket
Student Researcher in Indien
Forschung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Matlab: Making Programming Easier

Kommentare: I had to switch to Matlab when I had to design machine learning pipelines quickly and had to deploy them as well. Matlab was very easy to setup, with just one installer doing the heavy lifting to install all the necessary packages and everything. The drag+drop interface is easy to use and understand, and helps in designing the pipelines quickly and efficiently. Matlab also runs faster, making efficient use of the GPU, which all in all is very easy as compared to it's alternatives.

Toolboxes. There are a lot of toolboxes for each different type of research domain, be it signals, image processing, machine learning, audio and what not. Each tool box is packed with a feature rich library of inbuilt functions for processing and analyzing data. Furthermore, using them is very easy with their drag+drop interface.

The user interface. I know that Mathworks is working continuously working on the UI, but it is still not at par with the current generation. The IDE looks very outdated with limited configuration. This gives it a whole outdated feel and makes very uncomfortable to use.

Asad
Student in Pakistan
Hochschulbildung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

About working of matlab

Kommentare: I would state I've been utilizing MATLAB reliably for around 3 years, since my first year in doctoral level college. In undergrad, I may have utilized it a couple of times for a homework set. I say "I may have" in light of the fact that I don't exactly recollect that anything about it aside from that I had an establishment circle. My involvement in programming before MATLAB was some BASIC from youth and a smidgen of Pascal from a few courses in undergrad. My alumni counsel was an overwhelming MATLAB client, and my underlying knowledge with it included disentangling his MATLAB code for doing a few plots. In the meantime, I was taking a controls course which expected me to learn Simulink.

I esteem MATLAB. It is so smart and easy to make programming to do what you require. It has amazing exploring and profiling devices. It is cross stage, making code easy to share (expecting alternate people have forked out for the not by any stretch of the imagination unobtrusive allow). It has interfaces to other programming. In any case, there are a couple of things about it that chafe me. I'd get a kick out of the opportunity to get warning from different people what things aggravate them about MATLAB.

Supplanting subsref and subsasgn in a class is greatly awkward. The issue is this. Expect you override subsref with the true objective to change lead of obj(...). By then your subsref is moreover required the dialect structure obj.propname. With the objective for it to manage this viably (i.e. carry on the proportional as the intrinsic subsref) it needs to reimplement all of the checks for access confirmations that are normally done by the system. For precisely how precarious this is, see our rep's answer for my request here. Beside this genuine inconvenience, it's furthermore inefficient for each subsref to need to switch on the requesting type ('.', '()', or '{}') on each call, and for the system to need to collect a struct that joins the requesting type and furthermore the rundowns. To the degree I can see, it would be so much better if the various requesting accentuations called three unmistakable procedures.

Surendrika
Surendrika
Student in Sri Lanka
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

MATLAB for complex maths

Kommentare: I have used MATLAB for three years. In those years I have learned about MATLAB as well as I used it to solve so many mathematical problems. It is reliable, fast and also easy to use. The majority of engineering students as well as scientist are using MATLAB to achieve their purposes. But the person, who is going to use MATLAB to achieve his purposes, should have a proper knowledge about MATLAB. If someone uses MATLAB for solving very easy mathematical problems, I think it is unnecessary thing. According to my knowledge I think we should have proper understanding on that language to get more benefits.

As we all know, we use so many programing languages like c, java, MATLAB, HTML to communicate instructions to a machine. When we consider about benefits of MATLAB, it is very faster as well as comprehensive. Engineering students most probably use MATLAB for solving complex mathematical problems. But this language is also very familiar among scientist because it also eases their works. MATLAB provides helps to user for facilitating their tasks. It has so many syntax and keywords for different mathematical purposes. It gives us a chance to create functions as our needs. Therefore we can make functions to solve problems depending on our mathematical problems. MATLAB can be used as a calculator and it is very reliable. So the point of my view, as a person who is using MATLAB, I think it is very essential for engineering students.

Though MATLAB is very essential to engineering and other students when solving mathematical problems there are some difficulties with it. It has great number of keywords for arithmetic. So it is difficult to memories all those keywords when solving problems. And if we get an error in our code I think it is somewhat difficult to debug. And the other thing is the time it takes to give us the answer. MATLAB is an interpreted language, so that it is slower than a compiled language. It means MATLAB takes some time to give us the answer. We have to wait for the answer. It cannot be bought freely and also people should have knowledge about MATLAB before it use otherwise it is not easy to work with this language.

Alessandro
Student in Italien
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

One software for everything there is

Kommentare: This is a monster software, full of basic functions and useful packages. If you're an engineer or are studying to become one, you've almost certainly heard of it at least once. I've used it to simulate complex systems, to solve partial differential equations, linear systems and non linear equations. I've used it for simple coding purpose and a lot more.

This software is incredibly full of features of every kind... I've used it for some time now, as I'm an engineer student, but I may have not used even a 100th of it's full potential. Matlab is not a simple programming language: it's a complex environment with tons of integrations. You can write some simple code, ok (and by the way if you're familiar with some other basic programming codes, you'll get easily used to it); it's designed to solve primarily linear algebraic systems, but you can also solve partial differential equations, evaluate frequency response functions... if you use the Simulink package, even non linear equations in block diagrams can be solved! Talking about Simulink, which is one of the packages I use more frequently, you can get to study (real) or simulate (yet to be built) very complex systems in a short time thanks to the fact that there are tons of ready to use subsystems (like, just for the purpose of citing one, a DC motor). As I mentioned, there are many useful integrations but, depending on what you need to do, you wouldn't necessarily need them... for instance using Matlab, some mates of mine from Student Team I'm part of, have developed an algorithm to evaluate the experimental drag coefficient of our prototypes. One more important thing to cite is the documentation: you don't know something, you're gonna learn it in no time. There is an extended documentation for every command and the software is very well supported by a large community.

Concerning the price... since I'm a student and, thanks to the welfare politics of my university I have free access to the software, but I've heard that some packages could cost a bit. Anyway this is really one of the most difficult things for me to review... I think you should evaluate for yourself if it's worth the price by downloading the 30 days free trial. Except for this I can't say that I've really found anything wrong with the program.

Mowshori
Researcher in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

It comes with a lot of helpful information, and the online community is very active and involved.

Kommentare: A tool in MATLAB lets a programmer design a Graphical User Interface (GUI) for his program in an interactive way. With this ability, the programmer can make sophisticated programs for analyzing data that even people with little experience can use.

With the built-in integrated development environment and the MATLAB debugger, I can write and change applications. Because the language is so easy to use, it is great for quickly making prototypes of new apps. Different computer systems can run MATLAB, which gives it a good amount of platform independence. The language is available on Windows 2000/XP/Vista, Linux, different versions of UNIX, and Macintosh. Applications written on any platform will run on any other platform, and information files written on any platform can be read on any other platform, it seems. So, MATLAB programs can be moved to different platforms if the I need change for our research project.

A full version of MATLAB costs five to ten times as much as a normal C or FORTRAN compiler. This relatively high cost is more than made up for by the shorter amount of time it takes an engineer or scientist to make a program that works. This makes MATLAB a good deal for businesses. But it's too expensive for most people to think about buying.

Joseph
Joseph
Senior Developer in Kenia
Computer-Software, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Agrxis Review on MATLAB

Kommentare: My total MATLAB experience has been nothing short of extraordinary. I was awed by MATLAB's potent capabilities and adaptability as soon as I began using it. As a data scientist, MATLAB has been crucial to my career since it makes it simple for me to analyze and visualize complicated data sets. My productivity and efficiency have significantly increased as a result of the huge array of built-in tools and functionalities, which have allowed me to complete a variety of modeling and data analysis jobs. Code writing and debugging are made simple by the intuitive and user-friendly interface, while learning and troubleshooting are made easier by the vast documentation and online community. Additionally, it has been a seamless addition to my total workflow because to its seamless interface with various programming languages and other platforms. I always have access to the newest features and developments in the industry because to MATLAB's constant updates and improvements.

I am completely smitten by MATLAB and all of its features. Given my vast experience in the fields of data analysis and numerical computation, MATLAB has grown to be a crucial tool in my line of work. I adore MATLAB's flexibility and strength in tackling challenging mathematical and scientific tasks. MATLAB is a one-stop shop for a variety of activities, from data processing and visualization to algorithm development and simulation, thanks to its enormous array of built-in functions and toolboxes. Because of how simple and natural the MATLAB programming language is to learn, I can easily communicate my thoughts and carry out challenging computations. I enjoy working with MATLAB because of how interactive and dynamic it is since I can see and evaluate my results right away, which speeds up experimentation and iteration. The thorough documentation and supportive online community are outstanding, giving me access to information and direction whenever I run into problems or need ideas for solutions.

Sincerity be told, I hardly have any complaints regarding MATLAB. But if I had to pick one area for improvement, it would be the price scheme. As a user who heavily utilizes MATLAB in my job, I can attest that the price of obtaining and maintaining a MATLAB license may be extremely exorbitant, particularly for lone users or small businesses.

Design, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Numerical computations for engineering analysis becomes very easy for me when I use MATLAB

Kommentare: MATLAB is a valuable tool for mechanical engineers like me. Its powerful numerical computing capabilities, simulation tools, and data analysis features make it well-suited for a wide range of mechanical engineering tasks. MATLAB provides a convenient environment to develop algorithms, analyze systems, and visualize results.

MATLAB provides extensive libraries and functions for numerical computations, linear algebra, optimization, and solving complex equations. It allows engineers to perform calculations efficiently and accurately. It offers a wide range of tools and toolboxes for simulation and modeling. Mechanical engineers can create mathematical models, simulate and analyze mechanical systems, and evaluate their behavior under various conditions. It also provides excellent tools for data analysis, processing, and visualization. Engineers can manipulate large data sets, perform statistical analysis, and create meaningful visualizations to interpret and present their findings effectively.

MATLAB is a commercial software, and obtaining a license can be costly, especially for individual users or small engineering teams. However, academic versions and trial licenses are available for educational purposes. While it is highly capable for many tasks, it may not offer the same performance as lower-level languages like C or Fortran.

Alejandro Daniel
Alejandro Daniel
Desarrollador in Argentinien
Internet

MATLAB is the solution to make quickly and powerful programs.

MATLAB is a very complete suite to make programs using a simple language and with an very intuitive workspace. Although is simple, it's very powerful, and have a lot of toolboxes that you can install for specifics themes, like electronic theory, image processing, digital systems, etc. You can also create Graphic User Interfaces whit the wizard that MATLAB has. This is simple because you don't have to manipulate graphic libraries, and you don't have problems if you change your platform, I mean, you can start a program in OS X and you can open it in a Windows environment. If you have a little knowledge of C/C++/Java, you can start using MATLAB and write simple programs just with open the app. Also it has powerful complements like SIMULINK, where you can study the response of electrical circuits by drawing them with boxes and lines, very intuitive.

I work a lot by making Graphic User Interfaces, because the independence of any graphic library, but I dislike that when the GUI started to grow up and have a lot of things inside, MATLAB start to work slowly and sometimes, you have to reboot the program. Also I work a lot with microprocessors, programming in C/C++, and when I have to return to MATLAB, I need to "translate" the C/C++ codes to MATLAB code. Another thing that I dislike is that you only can have one function per file. I mean, you can't make a library all in one file, and if you have a big project, you have to have a lot of different files and the size of it start to grow quickly.

Thomas
Data analyst in Kamerun
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Powerful tool for econometric analysis of panel data!

Kommentare: Matlab software is a powerful and essential tool for econometric analysis. Long used by mathematicians and physicists for simulation calculations, spherical graphs on a plane with more than two dimensions, etc., we currently use it for cross-sectional, time series and especially panel data analysis. Thanks to its functionality of being easily exploitable through scripting, we are able to estimate non-linear economic models (Panel Smoth Threshold Regression: PSTR, Generalized Method of Moments : GMM) and linear models (Least Square Model : LSM, Fixed Effects Model : FEM, Random Effects Model : REM, etc.).

Matlab is a totally free software to write any type of scripts concerning any type of data estimation models and therefore allows to estimate non-linear econometric models such as PSTR, GMM and linear ones (Fixed Effects Model or the Random Effects Model, OLS, etc.). It also allows you to produce the most optimal and well-designed graphs that few other statistical software can do. On the other hand, it has a better quality-price ratio.

As disadvantages, the software is too heavy because it occupies a lot of space during its installation (takes about 15,3Gb on the C disk) and can therefore lead to a slowdown of the functionalities of computers with low characteristics (RAM less than 2Gb, processor less than 2.00). It also appears relatively expensive compared to statistical analysis software of lower quality.

Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

To establish an analogy, this is similar to using a calculator

Kommentare: Overall, It makes life so easy for you that it takes you away from the mathematical infrastructure and algorithm-based approaches that the engineer is obligatory for. To establish an analogy, this is similar to using a calculator.

You won't feel the slowness of most of the processes/processes (the situation of the codes running for days is different), on top of that, when you think that hundreds of thousands of lines of code need to be written in order to do the 5-line job in matlab, for example in c, the value of the sublime program is understandable.. almost everything is made possible with its scientific toolbox ( There's also a symbolic toolbox).. The for event is something every matlabist says, but if you're using matlab properly, you don't need to make a for loop in unnecessary places. A good knowledge of linear algebra is very useful in this way.. If you think you've swallowed the matlab a bit, it's not built-in. By looking at the functions (say type) you can see how the fathers of this job avoid the for's, how they use matrices horribly (but they are code written with speed in mind: variable names, indices usage etc. can make your brain watery).. as a bit of tactics, lookfor, helpdesk, keyboard Let me remind you that there are commands like , profile .

It constantly opens processes on your computer, slows down the computer, and gives a virus warning from time to time. Other than that there is no problem.

Afshin
Afshin
Student/Researcher in USA
Hochschulbildung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

elegant but pricey computing environment, programming software

Coding in MATLAB is really simple, easy and can be learned fast. Its rich toolboxes and numerous user-provided files (through its file exchange) makes it easy to quickly test and verify ideas. The one thing I liked most compared to other languages is its gui, visualization of results and the flexibility of editing the figures and plots. Its rich features from integration with C to parallel/distributed computations makes it appealing even to people who seek a simple coding environment which can yet deliver fast computations (although in terms of computing speed, there are better options).

1- price: since there are few free opensource programming languages such as python and R with great community behind them and lots of functionalities, sometimes it is difficult to justify the price for someone at the entry level who wants to learn a scientific programming language. 2- Since I personally prefer object oriented programming, sometimes I find it difficult to keep track of all different function names, ... that already exist in MATLAB and its toolboxes. To me, the way python handles the packages is more appealing and helps to avoid confusion (this might be my personal preference and some may like the way the toolboxes work in MATLAB)

Brian
Brian
Research Assistant in USA
Biotechnologie, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great for academia, not so great if you have to pay for it

Kommentare: I have used MATLAB for a lot of processing of data and data visualization. I have used it to build packages that process videos (not recommended, MATLAB has some functionality on this front but it isn't by any means thorough) but if used for what it is meant for, namely the manipulation, processing and visualization of data, it works very well.

The interface, functionality, and storage of data are very useful for doing work on large matrices and datasets. For things like interfacing with external hardware the pre-built packages and functionalities like Simulink work well if you have all the right parts. Even for things like machine learning MATLAB does a great job of making it more accessible while still giving you access to the process. MATLAB also is essentially ready to go right out of install, really no need to setup a specific environment for the program.

It is definitely proprietary, and though the forums and populated and the documentation is well put together its proprietary nature makes it less ubiquitous, meaning that if you have a sort of "fringy" problem you are trying to solve it is likely that no one has done it before. There are other open source languages that are even more fleshed out but have a longer learning curve than MATLAB because of environment setup.

Anik
Graduate Teaching Assistant in USA
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

The best simulation and engineering CAD software in the present era

Kommentare: Overall I am using MATLAB since 2010 and still using it for my research and personal works. I could not find any alternative rather than it based on the availability of functions and options. It is simply the Best software no doubt.

I used MATLAB each and every day for my PhD research work. Even I work on it for multiple purposes like simulation, doing data visualization using coding, data analysis and optimization. Simply a best software for engineering students like me.

It is a very large software like 50 GB plus and it takes a huge memory of my laptop therefore I need to use a great portion of laptop memory in it. It should be compressed. It is also a very costing software for students.

Nicolas
Nicolas
Laboratory Coordinator in Puerto Rico
Hochschulbildung

Matlab is indispensable for all STEM careers, it is a complete platform to design and test concepts

Kommentare: This software has helped me a lot in the topic of optimization and repeating algorithms to solve some problem. In addition, the part of data management and complex operations for image processing and systems control.

It is a tool so universal that in almost all universities it is used, it has an easy-to-understand graphical interface. It contains a basic help menu that can be extended until you see complex examples of what you want. When you want to generate algorithms, it contains a proprietary language that avoids the use of a complex syntax, unlike other programming languages. It contains many functions and pre-made algorithms that allow you to test a concept at a high level, in a few lines of code.

not having a categorized menu with functions, many times you do not know what is available and you have to resort to the internet to search forums for the available functions, because many times you perform the algorithm from scratch, and then you realize that they had a function For that. In the simulink tool, there is a need for more things to be considered for the electronic part, due to the fact that other branches such as controls and power have enough resources, but the electronics at the level of CMOS transistors do not.