Über ChurchTrac

Müde von der Suche nach Kirchensoftware mit guter Unterstützung? Wir sind die einfach zu bedienende Wahl, die erschwinglich ist. Erfahre, was uns von anderen unterscheidet.

Erfahre mehr über ChurchTrac

David C.
Religiöse Einrichtungen
  • Bewertet am 20.3.2018

"Great Product... will grow with your church - Used at a previous church and just got for new church"

Vorteile: If you are a small church that needs a good online database that doesn't break the bank, this is it. There are numerous features that you can choose what fits your particular ministry and have everything in one area... instead of needing 4-5 different programs to do it all. One of the best things is that you can add more and more names and then simply pay to upgrade to the next level as your church grows, so you don't have to waste money for a database of 1,000 if you only have 70 in your church currently! But (hopefully) as your church grows, you will have the finances to have the program expand with you. I also enjoy ChurchTrac as a pastor, because I can log in on my phone or iPad from wherever I am making a visit to add notes about the visit.
We have also added multiple volunteers users who want to help make visits, send cards, make phone calls, etc who can add notes when they do so; there are great restriction capabilities available, so I can allow volunteers access to these note areas without allowing them access to giving records or more confidential pastoral counseling notes.
We have also integrated this into our children's ministry/nursery area and purchased a Dymo label printer to give each child a name badge upon check in with emergency phone numbers and allergy warnings.
Finally, the congregation access is awesome, so everyone can update their own information or get their own giving records whenever they would like to check!

Nachteile: A few of the reporting features are somewhat limited and not able to be as customized as I would like, but this is such a minor issue compared to all the Pros that it's hardly worth mentioning... but it was a required field so I had to come up with something.
I did have an issue when I wanted to add more volunteer users, but it was fixed within an hour of opening the ticket due to their AMAZING customer service!

• Bewertet am 20.3.2018
Corrine S.
Administrative Assistant
  • Bewertet am 12.9.2019

"Great Church Management System Option"

Kommentare: ChurchTrac has and continues to be capable of everything we needed and most of what we want. ChurchTrac's navigation is fairly straightforward, which is great, and their support posts tend to be helpful for everything that's not straightforward. ChurchTrac is capable of more than what we are using it for - which equates to some good goals for us to move towards things we COULD be doing. Customer service has been efficient when it is needed as well.

Vorteile: -Compared to what we were using, ChurchTrac is much easier to use!
-The ease of getting new users familiar with the basics
-Ability to personalize quite a few reports and exports for multiple uses
-Overall ability to edit and find information
-Customer support is rather efficient and helpful

Nachteile: -Some things really need some digging to find, but they can be found
-Some personalizing would/has require an outside coding expert, but that is to be expected with what ChurchTrac is (want to make it so your child check-in is fool proof? you might need a coding expert)
-Wish it integrated MORE with services like MailChimp (more than exporting to MailChimp), but ChurchTrac is transparent in what it does. This isn't unexpected.

• Bewertet am 12.9.2019
Nate C.
Minister
  • Bewertet am 24.4.2020

"All-in-One Management"

Kommentare: ChurchTrac allows our church to create detailed or simple reports on information we select. Membership directories and accounting. the biggest plus our church found in the software is the accounting.

Vorteile: This software has everything under one roof - member directory and management, check-in, task management, texting or calling updates, online giving portal, accounting, budgets, payroll, calendar, reminders and more!!

Nachteile: Developing an app for this software would be monumental! The mobile display is easy to navigate but adding a mobile "dashboard" for users to access directory, their personal giving options and a communication tool used between "users and administrators" would set this software apart from others.
What about adding chat feature between users and administrators through an app? ChurchTrac is definitely a software any church should try before others.

von ChurchTrac Software an 28.4.2020

Thanks for the kind words Nate! Have you tried our latest feature Church Connect yet? It's a website for your church that both your members and guests can access to view giving history, see your directory, fill out custom forms, give online, and more!

• Bewertet am 24.4.2020
Demetra H.
Fundraising, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 28.2.2020

"Admin Assistant"

Kommentare: I am not since i have been locked out.
i feel information would be helpful, it i could pull it easily and print.
I don't like not being able to speak with someone or at lease have them look a my information.

Vorteile: I can pull and print reports of the information I put in.

Nachteile: I liked the previous package better -- it was user friendly. This package is not easily walked thru to pull reports and input the information as the previous package. Someone has changed my login and password - there is not a way to speak with anyone for help! The steps provided did not work. I have been locked out all week and now starting another week. I am disgusted!

von ChurchTrac Software an 4.3.2020

As it turns out, this customer had a malware infection on her computer that prevented her from accessing her account. Whenever she visited a website, a popup would say that her computer failed a security check, and told her to call a toll free number answered by a person in India. This is a common scam that all internet users should be aware of....if you cannot access websites or accounts that you normally visit because they are being blocked by a popup, DO NOT call any numbers that are displayed on your screen in the popup. And absolutely DO NOT give anyone your personal information out to criminals who are posing as experts to help you fix your computer. Instead, reach out to the company or account directly to ask for assistance (use a different, un-infected computer to look up the number if necessary). In this case, we were able to help her disconnect her computer from the internet until the malware is removed by a qualified professional.

• Bewertet am 28.2.2020
Jerrod W.
  • Bewertet am 13.3.2020

"Great software at the best price."

Kommentare: Churchtrac has helped us keep track of members much easier - including birthdays, addresses, and phone numbers. All of the person's information is in one place (we used to keep it on a spreadsheet). The accounting and giving records part fits our church better than quickbooks, since we are a smaller church.

Vorteile: I did a lot of research before choosing a solution for our church. Churchtrac had by far the most options included for the price. And their price is at least half of most companies. The monthly subscription includes not only management tools for people, but also accounting as well (which is a huge bonus). We also were able to create printed church directories for people in our church (and can reprint them at any time through the software). We moved our financials into churchtrac, and it is proving to be a great option as well, We are a smaller church, but the software and service have been great. Highly recommend giving them a try. You won't find a better price around - and you won't sacrifice quality for what you get.

Nachteile: Most of the help is through tutorials, or through videos. It is hard to talk to a live person. But they respond very quickly to any questions, and will schedule a phone call if needed. My bookkeeper is taking a little time to adjust from Quickbooks to this software, as it runs a little differently.

von ChurchTrac Software an 2.4.2020

Thanks for the kind words Jerrod. We're always working hard to improve our software and keep it at a price point that's actually affordable for smaller ministries. Reach out to us anytime we can be of assistance!

• Bewertet am 13.3.2020
Seth A.
Associate Pastor
  • Bewertet am 21.1.2020

"Great Program... Needs an App"

Kommentare: We have loved the experience and updates with this software. They are constantly improving and creating new features.

Vorteile: It is very user friendly, and clearly is made by church staff/church thinkers.

Nachteile: I wish it had an app for the membership to use, instead of everything being done in a browser.

von ChurchTrac Software an 27.1.2020

Thanks for the review Seth! What would you want to see in an app for your members to use? Email us at support@churchtrac.com

Talk Soon!

• Bewertet am 21.1.2020
Karen W.
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 14.5.2020

"Top Notch"

Kommentare: Super, wonderful, excellent...can't say enough good things about it. The support is wonderful.

Vorteile: Easy to use; very intuitive. You are able to customize the categories and add tags , notes, etc. to your specific needs. Absolutely love the smart list and ability to create attendance reports for meetings, gatherings and events of all sizes.

Nachteile: When first learning about ChurchTrac it would have been helpful to have more videos available. The library is gradually building, but could have made initial use easier.

von ChurchTrac Software an 21.5.2020

Thanks for the kind words Karen! What kind of videos did you feel we were lacking? We're adding videos weekly and would love the feedback :-)

• Bewertet am 14.5.2020
Douglas A.
Church Treasurer
  • Bewertet am 26.12.2019

"Small Church or Large, ChurchTrac Keeps you in Charge"

Kommentare: Our small Presbyterian church (50 members) uses ChurchTrac primarily for financial management: tracking our Checking, Savings, and Endowment accounts; managing member and visitor contributions (especially for tax purposes); and allocating income and expenses to appropriate budget categories. Every Sunday we input all contributions using the Giving menus. Each month we reconcile our checking account and assign expenses to their various categories such as pastor salary, Fellowship, or Mission.

Vorteile: Intuitive and uncluttered user interface allows you to quickly switch between tasks.

Nachteile: Some advanced features take a while to understand.

von ChurchTrac Software an 8.1.2020

Hi Douglas! As easy as our software is to use, there are definitely some advanced features that require the time to become a pro. Anytime you need help we're just a message away. Check out our awesome new Youtube videos too. We're adding new ones almost every week.

Have a happy New Year!

• Bewertet am 26.12.2019
Klara R.
Buchhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 24.1.2020

"Wonderful Company"

Kommentare: Overall experience has been great. I will continue to use this product and recommend it.

Vorteile: I like the ease of use and the swiftness of help available. I have a fair understanding of accounting, but there have been times when I needed the help of the staff at CT. I ask my question and they answer very quickly; even calling me in the early days of doing the initial setup.

Nachteile: I haven't figured out a couple of things about it yet, but I can't blame the software. It could be me. I tried to change a date on a contribution database; short of deleting and re-entering it; I couldn't do it.

von ChurchTrac Software an 4.2.2020

Thanks for the kind words Klara! You'll go pro at ChurchTrac in no time. As usual, don't hesitate to reach out for any help.

• Bewertet am 24.1.2020
Denita R.
  • Bewertet am 4.2.2020

"Great platform"

Kommentare: We needed a tool which would streamline contributions, bookkeeping, membership, and tracking various funds that also lived in the cloud.

Vorteile: I enjoyed the ease of use. Everything was pretty simple to locate. If I needed help, there was a quick article or video to assist. The trial was easy to implement and the features are very streamlined to assist smaller churches like the one I attend and even larger ones.

Nachteile: I wish it did import my transactions from my bank.

von ChurchTrac Software an 17.2.2020

Hi Denita

Thanks for the kind words! You can import bank transactions if you export them to the proper format. Go to https://www.churchtrac.com/support/accounting/importing-transactions to learn more.

Let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Take care!

• Bewertet am 4.2.2020
Megan E.
  • Bewertet am 20.12.2019

"Perfect Church Management Software"

Kommentare: I've been able to do everything I've been asked. We are using Quickbooks for our gov't-required accounting, but for the day-to-day bookkeeping, ChurchTrac even handles that! I especially love how it intgrates giving with bookkeeping so well.

Vorteile: ChurchTrac integrates everything I could possibly need for all aspects of church administration: people tracking, attendance, giving, receipting, income, expenses, processes, follow up, tracking screening, messaging (email & text), people reports, budget tracking & reporting, online directory (I print only as needed now), congregational access to their own giving record & contact information, ... the list goes on. I haven't found any other software that does as much as ChurchTrac. I recommend it to everyone. The price is also outstanding for what you get. Can't find anything more reasonably priced!

Nachteile: Would love to be able to sort people on the people screen by membership status & attendance, and would love to see individual attendance on the people screen. Giving vs. Attendance is also a report that is requested often, but I haven't figured out how to easily do that.

von ChurchTrac Software an 24.12.2019

Hi Megan,

Merry Christmas!!! It's awesome to see that you are finding so much usefulness out of our ministry tool. I have taken your suggestions about the sorting and report to our Development Team to further explore.

Please do not hesitate to reach out to us if you have any questions at all!!!

• Bewertet am 20.12.2019
George S.
  • Bewertet am 10.5.2019

"Great Church Membership Software"

Kommentare: I have been able to do keep up the information, set up records, print reports, communicate with members, print out yearly contribution reports, etc. I do not have a church secretary to take care of this information for me so I have to do it myself. I love having this software. To be totally frank, it offers much more than I am able to utilize. My goal is to learn even more of what it provides and enjoy additional benefits.

Vorteile: I am a pastor of a small church and had never been able to afford the "big church software" products. When I discovered ChurchTrac I found a great treasure of opportunities at a very affordable price. First of all, the product is simple to use. As with all programs it takes time to set up the membership information but after that it is very easy to keep the information up to date. The home screen shows the names and dates of those who are having birthdays soon. The People Screen is easy to use, allowing you to see member information. It is very easy to edit the information as needed. From the People Screen you can click on the Tab for Messaging. For a very reasonable price, I am able to select a small group, active members, everyone listed, etc. and then send up to a one minute recorded message. This has been a huge blessing for our church. I record the message and it is immediately sent out to those selected. I can remind them of upcoming events, things they need to remember, etc. The Attendance Screen is great. I can print out dated roll sheets for Sunday School, missions groups, Worship Service, etc. You are even able to allow members to check in via a tablet or touch screen monitor. This incredible software even includes an accounting screen and payroll. I use ChurchTrac online and can access it easily from any computer, smart phone, or tablet! The cost depends on the size of the congregation. We could afford it even as a small church! Check it out!

Nachteile: My preference has always been to call for tech support when I have an issue. ChurchTrac does not offer tech support by phone initially. You must send and email with a description of the problem and wait until they respond. I have utilized this free service several times. I always get a response and the information I need.

• Bewertet am 10.5.2019
Roy H.
Deacon
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 26.2.2019

"Easy to use and Economical Church Membership Software"

Kommentare: In my opinion, at this time, ChurchTrac is the best replacement program for my old computer based system. With the cloud based program I can let other Church leaders have access to the information and improve our ministry to our members. I'm a Deacon and this program really can help us with our Deacon Family Ministry Plan. The cost is really great also. We're not a large church and finances are always a concern. Another feature I think will be advantageous is having our data in the cloud. I won't have to worry about keeping the system backed-up. I searched and reviewed several other programs before deciding on ChurchTrac. In my opinion, this is the best program for the money.

Vorteile: I liked most the ease of learning the software. I took time to enter all of our Church members into the trial version of the database because I wanted to learn the software. By the time I had entered all names (about 200) I was amazed just how much I had learned to navigate the database. I ran all types of reports, tried everything that I thought I would use and I was very happy with the results. I also communicated with customer support and their response was excellent. I won't be using all of the features in the beginning but it's nice to have those extras in case I need them in the future. I also liked the Archive feature. This allows me to place those members who haven't been to Church in many years or have joined another Church (and did not communicate that to us) in a separate area. This helps keep our membership roll clutter free. The capability of bringing these archived members back into the database is extremely important. Their data is still in the system and if we ever bring them back on the Church roll, it's just a matter of updating their information. One more like. The price is excellent. I'm purchasing this software for our Church from my own monies. I have kept the membership roll for many years on an old computer based program. The person that wrote that software is no longer updating the program so I'm sure it will fail to operate in the future as technology changes. Thank you ChurchTrac for an economical database to keep up with Church membership.

Nachteile: There were a few features that I got used to in the old computer based program that I was using, that was either not possible with ChurchTrac or difficult to make happen. One was a neat little directory of members (5" x 8 1/2" when printed and the paper cut in half). This was the perfect size to fit in your Bible or purse. All our members liked the size. However since playing with the reports on ChurchTrac and communicating with the support team, I have finally figured out how to print a report that is exactly that size. It's a little more work than my old program but, the result is the same. Another feature that is lacking (in my opinion) is the numbering of the pages of the reports. This is very handy when your print the reports that are multiple pages and are assembling them. I think each report should have page numbers. One more dislike. I think all reports should have the total number of members, on that report, at the end of the report. Say, on the last page at the bottom. This would help greatly when someone asks for a total.

• Bewertet am 26.2.2019
Jeremy P.
Worship Director
  • Quelle: SoftwareAdvice
  • Bewertet am 10.11.2016

"ChurchTrac Online - good value for money, not perfect but does most of what you need to do"

Kommentare: We switched to this software from PowerChurch, which is old and outdated. The difference was huge. Compared to outdated software like that, this software is very easy and enjoyable to work with. However, I also tried out Breeze, which is significantly better than ChurchTrac from what I could see. Their pricing is a flat rate, however, so for a small church like ours ChurchTrac provided more value.

Vorteile: 1) Very easy to use
2) A good amount of functionality
3) Above all, the price is better than other online options I found
4) Mobile website works quite well - the online functionality is a big plus for any church who is not already using an online database

Nachteile: I have not had the best experience with their support people. Getting our database integrated into ChurchTrac was a bit of a hassle, it took us a while to do as we are a smaller church without a ton of staff resources to dedicate to this. We were constantly losing access to the database because our free trial had ended and it was time to pay for a software that we weren't even sure we would use. They did always extend our trial but it was a hassle and I felt like we were under the gun for taking so long. The biggest thing was that at one point the support person made a significant mistake in what she communicated to me, and rather than apologizing for that mistake, she told me it would cost our church a fee to re-import the database. Eventually that charge was waived, but there was never any admission of that mistake or apology at all. The software is also not very customizable for some features. In order to print tax receipts that look official and properly formatted, our accountant is having to download csv files and merge them together in Word. Similarly the calendar isn't very usable, because you can't sync it with your mobile calendar app. To use the calendar on mobile you'd have to log in to the mobile website, which is a lot of extra steps for a common task. Instead we are using google calendars so that we can sync all of our calendars together and use our mobile calendar apps, and then we are syncing those calendars one way with the church trac calendar, and then printing it from Microsoft Outlook, cause that's the only software that seems capable of printing a readable calendar. This all took a lot of time to set up. But now it is working very nicely. There should be a mobile app. I'm not usually one to use apps for something that can be done in a browser, but it would be nice to not have to constantly log in on your phone. An app could just stay logged in so that access is much quicker. I'm not sure if other database software like Breeze offers this option though.

• Quelle: SoftwareAdvice
  • Bewertet am 10.11.2016
Terri T.
Pastor's wife :) support person, computer etc
  • Bewertet am 16.5.2017

"affordable easy to use program with incredible features and great support! You won't be disappointed"

Kommentare: This software will make our church more excellent in serving God.

Vorteile: We have used this program for a year and love it. We use it to track our membership, attendance, finances and calendaring, but there is much more to it. They recently had an upgrade, we were concerned we would not like it, but wow! This is what you call an upgrade! It is even easier to learn and navigate. It has so many new features, I haven't even learned then all yet. I appreciate that members can access and update their own profile when you give them a code, and the church can control what parts of the membership list members can view. They can also see the calendar and their donation info. We haven't used it yet, but there is a child checkin system with access to info about childrens' allergies, special needs, etc. And all of our favorite features are still there. Easily accessed from anywhere online. I write this review to thank the support staff and creators of this program and with the hope that other churches will try it. We could never afford these features in our small but growing church. This will help us to do a better job in serving our congregation. And if you think, well I don't like that there is not a number to call for help, let me tell you that with just a tiny slice of patience to write them a message, you will receive excellent, courteous, and easily understood accurate information to dove ant issue or question you have. Folks, this is a truly Christian organization in my opinion.

• Bewertet am 16.5.2017
Steve M.
Vice-President
  • Bewertet am 8.2.2020

"Easy and AFFORDABLE Church Management"

Kommentare: Another thing I like about ChurchTrac is they know what they do best and don't try to be everything to everyone. Doing so just adds too much complexity and makes software difficult to use. We really wanted then to add file sharing. Many of the popular ones didn't fit what we needed. They politely declines and pointed out there are a number of third parties that already do that. We eventually found an easy to use and affordable solution. Also, they had a rather primitive payroll module that we were using. After careful consideration they came to the conclusion that the amount of time and money they were spending to keep it up to date didn't make sense since there were plenty of other options. So, they provided plenty of advance notice along with some suggested companies that did non-profit payroll.

Vorteile: AFFORDABLE: ChurchTrac offers unparalleled VALUE. Even the smallest of churches can afford to have a robust set of features: Member Management, Online Giving, Finances, Communications (by phone, e-mail, text) and Calendars are the ones we use most. We also are able to produce our pictorial directory of members using ChurchTrac. It's the first time we have been able to do it without a lot of extra help and expense. EASY TO USE: As a new user, I appreciated the informative pop-up help text available throughout the software. DOCUMENTATION: There are thorough guides available online that provide more detailed instructions on how to use the system. SUPPORT: They are very responsive and helpful when you need them.

Nachteile: I wasn't impressed with their Payroll module. It was primitive and had some peculiar glitches. They realized this, too and made the appropriate call (see below).

von ChurchTrac Software an 17.2.2020

We really appreciate the feedback Steve! You're spot on regarding Payroll. After careful consideration, we decided to focus more on the core of what makes ChurchTrac great. Reach out to us anytime you need any help or if you have any ideas for the software.

Take care

• Bewertet am 8.2.2020
Robbie S.
  • Bewertet am 31.3.2020

"Great tool for keeping accurate records for attendance"

Kommentare: ChurchTrac is great, but if there isn't a good process in place for people to sign in, then it might not be a good investment. Accurate attendance tracking requires accurate weekly reports, or it is useless.

Vorteile: Firt of all, attendance tracking is about following up with those who are new, or following up with those who have been missing for a season, and if the information is inaccurate going in, then it will not be as helpful. My current congregation is wonderful at filling out the attendance pads, and I am so thankful. This software, once you have the basic information of the individuals added, is very easy to track from week to week, as simple as a checkmark by each name present.

Nachteile: I would like there to be a shortcut to the features we use the most, but that isn't a big deal. I did not like it when it went to online vs on a computer, but honestly, it is nice to be able to access it anywhere. It takes a moment to learn what you need to do, but once you are used to it, it is easy enough. Of course I would prefer it be "free," haha! You'll be surprised how much storage you will need. This church only averages about 150, so it would seem like 250 would be plenty, but we had to go the next size up because there are enough people who come a few times a year that we still want to track, and with those extra folks we were EASILY over 250, though we tried to not go up to that next price point.

von ChurchTrac Software an 2.4.2020

Thanks for the review Robbie! Did you know you can archive people? Take a look at our user-guide and search "archive". Archived people don't count against your allotment and you can unarchive them at any time. Thanks!

• Bewertet am 31.3.2020
Tommy S.
  • Bewertet am 12.1.2018

"Easy to use software that allows us to manage the resources entrusted to us as a Church."

Kommentare: 360 accounting, member management, communication & growth tracking per member/guest, giving management, fund management, streamline budgeting and financial reports, member text to give, recurring giving, I can go on and on we are very pleased with this software and the company they stand behind their product and offer amazing support even if you make mistakes they are there to help you correct them. I tell all of my ministry friends about Chruchtrac. We are relatively a small church with a limited staff but having ChurchTrac in our corner empowers us to function wiser and be more effective.

Vorteile: imple to use and everything we needed to accurately track expenses, giving, and payroll as well as budget and financial statements. The customer service and support is unsurpassed. Not only that but when you do reach out they treat you with respect every step of the way without making you feel inferior due to your lack of knowledge or understanding in accounting or technology. Volunteers have really enjoyed using the program which makes life easy all the way around and it is by far less expensive than a lot of the other "names" out there... you will not regret utilizing this software/program for your church or nonprofit's needs.

Nachteile: There is no application for mobile use; however, the site adjusts perfectly to every device I have logged in from. The text to give function works once your member goes to the member site on your website and gets it set up. It would be better if any person could text to a specific # to Text N Give but overall it is still amazing that you get all of this functionality for the cost and top notch support!

• Bewertet am 12.1.2018
Donna W.
Secretary/Treasurer
  • Bewertet am 19.1.2017

"Excellent Company to deal with"

Kommentare: I have been with Church Trac for years, using the desktop, I just went online version Monday, and with all the excellent help and replies so quick, I was able to get to work with it.
The features I havent' learned the all, but I am trying each day to get on and work on something, and find things on there that is very helpful..
Love the front page with reminders and birthdays coming up, that will be a great help to me since I am in charge of sending out cards and all...
I was hesitant of going online with this, but I took the jump, and glad I did.
If you were to get this program from some one else, it would cost you a fortune, for the price I cannot believe it...
I am sure God is into this company and people working there...

Vorteile: I love the front page with dates, reminders and notes and all...I know I am really going to like
when I use the message phone, I will love it will show who got it and didn't, having so many complaints, from people at church with the old one, not getting the message, so now I will know..

Nachteile: I have to get use the giving page, typing in letters, and names popping, on old program names easier to get to, but I am sure I will get the hang of it..

• Bewertet am 19.1.2017
Alex H.
  • Bewertet am 3.6.2018

"ChurchTrac is an EXCELLENT resource that is unequaled and unrivaled for the cost."

Vorteile: ChurchTrac offers similar capabilities to the "bigger names" at a fraction of the cost. Having the ability to integrate with MailChimp, have accounting and budgetary functions, can limit access to selected modules (i.e., accounting and giving), provide congregational access, and automate functions reduces the time staff must spend on the computer while increasing our ability to be with people. The fact ChurchTrac can provide the same capabilities as others but at a much lower cost serves to reflect they truly have a heart for churches and ministry. It is not just talk with ChurchTrac. The support staff is wonderful and quick to provide help or answer questions. We have never once regretted our decision to trade a "big name" CMS for ChurchTrac! I only wish we found them at the time we planted out church and used them from the beginning. If we had, it would have saved a significant amount of money to which we could have applied to ministry.

Nachteile: This is certainly NOT a complaint, but a reflection of our reality. Integration with outside platforms is limited. We joined the ChurchTrac family with certain accounts already established and chose not to change those relationships. Maintaining these relationships caused us to sometimes do duplicative work. Having identified the limitations of limited integrations, I have found the ChurchTrac staff always willing to receive and entertain ideas for future additions.

• Bewertet am 3.6.2018
Tommy S.
  • Bewertet am 9.8.2018

"A Church Management Software & Support that actually does what it says... simply."

Kommentare: This software is very easy to learn. I pastor and work full time and was able to pick up on how to set it up and use it a lot quicker than a couple of the other bigger names we have tried including one that we paid over that was never used b/c it was just too complicated for someone other than a CPA. One of the other great things about ChurchTrac is that it is affordable for all size congregations and as you grow the software grows with you. Every interaction with ChruchTrac support has been amazing.

Vorteile: Easy to learn. Easy to teach volunteers. Simple and accurate form of accounting. Budget creation. Various built in reports that allow you to monitor income and expenses quickly. Fund accounting. Member access portal to view events and their giving statement/pledge progress. The ability to archive inactive members or guests so that it does not count towardOnline help documentation and 24hour turn around on support tickets.

Nachteile: They do not have 24 hour support. When we have had a problem or I fail to understand something the online help and support ticket system has been flawless. The software exceeds our expectations and as of yet we have not experienced any real negatives.

• Bewertet am 9.8.2018
Tim P.
  • Bewertet am 13.5.2016

"Game Changer"

Kommentare: I would recommend ChurchTrac to any church...of any size. I have worked with Quicken, Quickbooks, Power Church, as well as ACS, and ChurchTrac is by far the most user friendly and easy to use. I now pastor a small church in Salt Lake City. When I first arrived, they were using Quicken. Quicken can be manipulated to work with a small church but is so limited in what it can do. We had somebody using Excel to keep track of attendance. The Financial Secretary created his own Excel spread sheet to keep track of giving, and the treasurer making her own to keep track of the different designated funds. We were referred to Power Church. We tried for 2 year to make it work (went through personal tutoring from Power Church, and even hired a CPA for a day to help us) but we had no confidence in the software. We continued to use Quicken the whole time and were so afraid we couldn't teach anybody new how to use the program when we didn't know how too. This is not to say that Power Church isn't good in the right setting, but we were clearly not that right setting. That is when I found ChurchTrac. It reminds me of that little car that is packed with all the technology of the big luxury car. It does everything. In one little program, if I wanted to, I can track attendance, giving, budget, payroll, accounting, spiritual shape of the people, birthdays, calendar events, blast out emails or texts, and so much more. I can do all this through my computer, tablet, or smart phone, and so can anybody else, depending on their permission level who has permission to do so because it is all on a secure cloud. Even church members can have access to the program from where they are to get contact info (Names, Numbers, Addresses) for other members, calendar events, update their profile, or see their giving history for the year. And the best part of this whole program...I set the whole thing up myself for the entire church with no help and have also helped other churches do the same. Their help tab within the program walks you step by step through the whole setup process with pictures and if I have ever needed anything from a personal touch, I always had my issue resolved within the hour. They have been quick and thorough. The extent of what I know about computers is "control alt delete" and "restart". I can honestly say 2 things: If I can do it, so can you, and If you get this program...you and your entire church will love it.

• Bewertet am 13.5.2016
Dan O.
  • Bewertet am 11.3.2020

"Excellent Value"

Kommentare: ChurchTrac has definitely helped us maintain our membership database much better, and make better decisions because of the way we can track membership.

Vorteile: I love the fact that ChurchTrac is built for churches by people who understand churches. The features really mirror our needs.

Nachteile: There's not really any features I don't like. There are some that we don't use so I don't know how well they work... for instance we still use QuickBooks for our accounting.

von ChurchTrac Software an 2.4.2020

Thanks for the review Dan! We've had hundreds of ministries switch from Quickbooks to ChurchTrac Accounting. Check it out sometime!

• Bewertet am 11.3.2020
Joy R.
Office Administrator
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 30.9.2019

"Wonderful Program."

Kommentare: This software is a pleasure to use. It is highly visual and intuitive. Switching from our more cumbersome program was a huge relief.

Vorteile: ChurchTrac is so much easier to use than our previous church management software. It is very intuitive, and the online user guide is very easy & quick to use. Extensive training is not needed to use this program. Being able to log in from any computer or phone is great. Statistics are at our fingertips, the pre-programmed reports are awesome, and entering attendance has never been easier. It is very easy to find numbers, trends, and statistics that are helpful in managing a business. The customer support is outstanding and they are very quick to respond.

Nachteile: We are spoiled to Outlook for our calendar functions, so it was a disappointment that ChurchTrac's calendar system is not as functional. We were also dissapointed that setting up a custom report is not as easy as it should be, but is still easier than the previous program. Also, suggestions are listened to and passed along to the development team, which is very encouraging.

• Bewertet am 30.9.2019
Ricky M.
  • Bewertet am 8.12.2019

"ChurchTrac Software"

Kommentare: I really like that they offer a complete software package that our church can use that doesn't break the bank. Our church is a small church, but we still need to manage our finances. ChurchTrac gives us this ability with ease of use.

Vorteile: I enjoyed how easy it was to setup and use. It was not so complicated that it took an accounting degree to setup. I was able to do this myself.

Nachteile: At first there were a couple things that I thought would be nice to have in this software package, email, accounting, etc. Over time, as the software progressed, the things I were looking for were added and I was able to use them included in the cost I was already paying.

von ChurchTrac Software an 17.12.2019

Hi Ricky,

I am glad that you were able to find our application so useful for your ministry. We are always looking for ways to enhance our tool to serve you all more effectively, so be on the lookout for new features.

• Bewertet am 8.12.2019