Über ChurchTrac

Die All-in-one-Software von ChurchTrac verfügt über alle Tools, die du benötigst, damit du deine Arbeit vereinfachen und Geld sparen kannst.

Erfahre mehr über ChurchTrac

I did have an issue when i found i had made a duplicate entry and went to delete it. It somehow deleted an entry from a couple month before and I had to go over past reports to find the error.

Bewertungen zu ChurchTrac

4,9
4,9

ChurchTrac hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 755 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du ChurchTrac bereits verwendet?

Dennis
Pastor

Affordable tracking

Untertitel auf Deutsch sind im Videoplayer verfügbar
Religiöse Einrichtungen

Great Product... will grow with your church - Used at a previous church and just got for new church

If you are a small church that needs a good online database that doesn't break the bank, this is it. There are numerous features that you can choose what fits your particular ministry and have everything in one area... instead of needing 4-5 different programs to do it all. One of the best things is that you can add more and more names and then simply pay to upgrade to the next level as your church grows, so you don't have to waste money for a database of 1,000 if you only have 70 in your church currently! But (hopefully) as your church grows, you will have the finances to have the program expand with you. I also enjoy ChurchTrac as a pastor, because I can log in on my phone or iPad from wherever I am making a visit to add notes about the visit. We have also added multiple volunteers users who want to help make visits, send cards, make phone calls, etc who can add notes when they do so; there are great restriction capabilities available, so I can allow volunteers access to these note areas without allowing them access to giving records or more confidential pastoral counseling notes. We have also integrated this into our children's ministry/nursery area and purchased a Dymo label printer to give each child a name badge upon check in with emergency phone numbers and allergy warnings. Finally, the congregation access is awesome, so everyone can update their own information or get their own giving records whenever they would like to check!

A few of the reporting features are somewhat limited and not able to be as customized as I would like, but this is such a minor issue compared to all the Pros that it's hardly worth mentioning... but it was a required field so I had to come up with something. I did have an issue when I wanted to add more volunteer users, but it was fixed within an hour of opening the ticket due to their AMAZING customer service!

Stephanie
Church Secretary in USA

A Great Choice!

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

This is a great, all-in-one software for our church. As the financial and clerical secretary, I was responsible for finding it, purchasing it, setting it up and getting the accounting end of it rolling. It was very intuitive, very simple to use, and is exactly the right fit for our church's needs!! Also, wonderful customer service, and a great YouTube tutorial library.

The only con I can think of, is that some of the reporting features aren't quite what we need. The annual budget reporting needs some work, and it would be great if it exported to XLXS rather than CSV only. But in the grand scheme of things, those are mild complaints.

letzten Monat

Thank you so much for the kind words and 5-star review, Stephanie. We're so glad to partner with your ministry! On those report exports to CSV format... you should be able to easily import the CSV file to Excel. We chose the CSV format because it can be used in multiple spreadsheet programs. Let us know if you need any help with it. We're glad to serve you and your ministry Stephanie :-)

DEMETRA
Admin Assistant in USA
Fundraising, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Admin Assistant

Kommentare: I am not since i have been locked out.
i feel information would be helpful, it i could pull it easily and print.
I don't like not being able to speak with someone or at lease have them look a my information.

I can pull and print reports of the information I put in.

I liked the previous package better -- it was user friendly. This package is not easily walked thru to pull reports and input the information as the previous package. Someone has changed my login and password - there is not a way to speak with anyone for help! The steps provided did not work. I have been locked out all week and now starting another week. I am disgusted!

Antwort von ChurchTrac Software

As it turns out, this customer had a malware infection on her computer that prevented her from accessing her account. Whenever she visited a website, a popup would say that her computer failed a security check, and told her to call a toll free number answered by a person in India. This is a common scam that all internet users should be aware of....if you cannot access websites or accounts that you normally visit because they are being blocked by a popup, DO NOT call any numbers that are displayed on your screen in the popup. And absolutely DO NOT give anyone your personal information out to criminals who are posing as experts to help you fix your computer. Instead, reach out to the company or account directly to ask for assistance (use a different, un-infected computer to look up the number if necessary). In this case, we were able to help her disconnect her computer from the internet until the malware is removed by a qualified professional.

Jimmy
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

ChurchTrac Review

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Wonderful!, Easy to use, Insightful reports,

Good morning, As a new pastor embarking on the journey of establishing a small church while juggling a full-time job, I was in search of a software package that would cater specifically to church management and member-centric needs, rather than a comprehensive accounting solution. ChurchTrac provided exactly what I required – a user-friendly platform with all the essential features I was seeking, without unnecessary complexity. ChurchTrac excels in areas such as maintaining a comprehensive member list, tracking attendance, managing events, recording contributions, expenses, and generating statements with ease. What truly sets this software apart is the outstanding customer service provided by a team of knowledgeable professionals, many of whom are pastors or church leaders themselves. Their firsthand experience and understanding of the unique needs of a church community are invaluable assets. Moreover, the video tutorials provided by ChurchTrac are concise, insightful, and straight to the point, making it easy for users to grasp the software's functionalities quickly. As I continue deeper into ChurchTrac, I look forward to becoming more proficient with the product, and I have already enthusiastically recommended it to several of my fellow pastors. I am confident that this software will be an invaluable tool in nurturing and growing my local ministry. Keep up the exceptional work, and I eagerly anticipate witnessing the positive impact ChurchTrac will have on the church community. Sincerely, Pastor Jimmy Thomas

Currently the product does not allow you to create reports from the contribution database. It would be nice to be able to merge the membership database with the contribution database to create reports

letzte Woche

Thank you Jimmy for the kind words and 5-star review! We're so glad that you're enjoying ChurchTrac and that our support has been exceptional for you. As always, don't hesitate to reach out to us if you ever need any help or want to learn more about other features. We're here for you!

ISAAC I
Priest in Charge in USA

Great Church Management Program

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Excellent product for church management

Very user friendly program for church accounting and management

None. Can't think of any Cons to the program

letzten Monat

Thank you for the 5-star review, Isaac. We're so glad that you're enjoying ChurchTrac and have found it to be affordable and user-friendly for your ministry! Don't hesitate to reach out to us if we can be of any assistance to you :-)

Earl
Clerk Treasurer in USA

We Like ChurchTrac at Douglasville Church of GOD of Prophecy

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Love the product. Attention from ChurchTrac staff is incredible - looking forward to 30-minute instruction session.

Covered all the areas important to our church. Ease of use and mobility between sections (dashboard, people, accounting). Variety of reports available. Tips!

Need a written users guide or a downloadable one.

vor 2 Monaten

Hi Earl! Thank you so much for the kind words and 5-star review. We're so glad that our software has simplified so many things for your church. Excel is great at many things... church management not so much. We have thought about creating a downloadable user guide. The problem is, we keep adding amazing new features and that guide would be outdated within a few months of creating it! Be blessed!

Mitchell
Pastor in Kanada

Very Helpful Church Software

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: The experience with ChurchTrac as a company has been amazing. The customer support is great, and I do see them slowly adding features. I look forward to seeing how this will grow even better over time.

The people management works great, and there are many ways to message people. The donor management and accounting features integrate well together. The scheduling of volunteers has made the process much easier. The distinction between accounts and funds makes it easy for churches, and running financial and budget reports is very easy. Overall the software is amazing and the customer support has been very quick and SO helpful!

There are a couple of little quirks. For those in Canada, it does not use double value entry accounting, so I have to enter the HST amount in the note line, export it as a CSV file, and then add it that way. It can still be tracked but it takes a few extra steps. Our worship team does not like it as much as previous software when it comes to using it on the platform in a service.

vor 3 Wochen

Thanks for the 5-star review, Mitchell. We're so glad that you're enjoying ChurchTrac! Don't hesitate to reach out to us if you need anything. We're here to help. Blessings!

Kim
Financial Secretary in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Churchtrac For the Accounting Win!

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I would highly recommend Churchtrac to churches who like having everything organized in one software. The people who represent the company are pleasant and knowledgeable, always ready to help.

I love how easy it is to maneuver the software. The accounting portion practically runs itself and works great with our bank and our giving platform. Whenever I've had any questions, the support is very responsive and helpful. I also love that there is a whole community on Facebook who supply a lot of valuable insight, not to mention the webinars that are frequently offered through Churchtrac, along with video recordings on their YouTube page.

I wish that we could enter visitors and not be counted toward our membership total. It makes it difficult to have to continually go through names and try to decide who to archive so that our annual costs are kept down.

letzte Woche

Thank you so much for the 5-star review, Kim. We're so glad to serve you and your ministry! As always, don't hesitate to reach out to us if you ever need anything.

Corey
Senior Pastor in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, Selbstständig

Most Affordable Church Software On The Market

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Best church software by far. Our church isn't into the thrills and frills and trying to be hip or cool. When looking for church software, we needed software to keep accurate giving records and to make sure finances were dedicated to the right ministries. We needed a simple website to let people know we exist and who we are. The giving app was an added bonus.

Our church loves how easy it is to use ChurchTrac and the products it offers. From entering in giving records to keeping track of members, ChurchTrac is by far the simplest church software we have used.

It is hard to be critical of ChurchTrac which does everything we need and then some and is the most affordable of all the church apps available.

letzte Woche

Hey Corey. LOVE the 5-star review! It made me chuckle a bit reading the "hip or cool" part. To those of you reading this review... Corey hit on most of our core values as a company. We're not here to be hip and cool... we're here to help your church build the body of Christ with an all-in-one ChMS that's affordable and easy to use. That being said, we do try to make our software modern too. After all... we CAN'T be looking like Windows Vista :-) Blessings! -Wes

Mark
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, Selbstständig

Powerful for managing multiple layers of ministry

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Very powerful and very helpful. Task and project management is an essential tool for managing a volunteer team that is often remote

Churchtrac allows me to develop my ministry strategies in a way that supports collaboration and team ownership. The Worship Scheduling gives me access to the songs that my team needs in the format that is best for them (some prefer chord sheets, some lead sheets, some paper, some on ipad: churchtrac allows each member of my team to download their own preferences individually)

I don't use Twilio and found it a frustrating "hidden cost". Communication in churchtrac is limited without subscribing to Twilio (which can be more than twice as expensive as Churchtrac, itself). I would much prefer that Churchtrac offer existing common accounts like Google mail or Outlook.

letzten Monat

Thank you for the 5-star review, Mark. We're so glad that you're enjoying ChurchTrac and all its features. Regarding our Twilio integration... A toll-free number is only $2.15/month and you only pay roughly 1 penny per text message recipient. Most ministries spend less than $7/month in total to send and receive SMS messages. I'm not sure what pricing you were looking at... but please reach out to our support team and we can give you additional clarity and help ASAP so you can enjoy our texting features :-)

Jerrod
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great software at the best price.

Kommentare: Churchtrac has helped us keep track of members much easier - including birthdays, addresses, and phone numbers. All of the person's information is in one place (we used to keep it on a spreadsheet). The accounting and giving records part fits our church better than quickbooks, since we are a smaller church.

I did a lot of research before choosing a solution for our church. Churchtrac had by far the most options included for the price. And their price is at least half of most companies. The monthly subscription includes not only management tools for people, but also accounting as well (which is a huge bonus). We also were able to create printed church directories for people in our church (and can reprint them at any time through the software). We moved our financials into churchtrac, and it is proving to be a great option as well, We are a smaller church, but the software and service have been great. Highly recommend giving them a try. You won't find a better price around - and you won't sacrifice quality for what you get.

Most of the help is through tutorials, or through videos. It is hard to talk to a live person. But they respond very quickly to any questions, and will schedule a phone call if needed. My bookkeeper is taking a little time to adjust from Quickbooks to this software, as it runs a little differently.

Antwort von ChurchTrac Software

Thanks for the kind words Jerrod. We're always working hard to improve our software and keep it at a price point that's actually affordable for smaller ministries. Reach out to us anytime we can be of assistance!

Pam
Office Manager in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Love this software! Perfect for smaller churches

Kommentare: This program has been a time saver and I actually enjoy working in it throughout the day.

Integration was very easy. I did a data dump of my old program in ShelbyNext and sent the file to customer service at ChurchTrac and they took care of uploading it into ChurchTrac for me. The ChurchTrac customer service is amazing!! They always respond within minutes of me opening a ticket and make sure they follow through to completion. The software is very easy to use and I love that most of the member's information is on one screen so I'm not having to bounce around looking for information. I also using the giving module and it is very easy to enter. I love everything about this program and can't say enough good things about it. The other program we were using was not user friendly at all. I love that ChurchTrac was created by pastors because they really understand what information churches need to track. I've worked at 3 different churches and used multiple systems and this is by far my favorite and easiest to use so far.

The only thing that I could see needs improvement is the reports. They are very basic and don't really look polished. My biggest problem with the reports is printing a church directory and not really being able to manipulate what information I want to include or not. Most times when I run reports I export it to CSV so I can resort and reformat it to how we like it. I wish I didn't have to do that. But they are adequate.

Antwort von ChurchTrac Software

Thanks for the kind words, Pam. We're always working hard to add great features that are always easy to use. Anytime you need help, we're here for you!

Mary
Treasurer in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Love this software

Kommentare: It's too soon to realize all the benefits from ChurchTrac. So far the accounting and People tracking has been such a great improvement over the previous software I was using. I especially like how I can archive past members without completely losing their data. This is a big deal for me, especially when I'm entering contributions.

I love the flexibility of the software and the ease of use. The YouTube videos are very helpful and the opportunity to attend live support events is an added bonus. I've only started using this software for a few weeks now, but I'm so happy with it. I can't wait to try all the features and get others in the church using it.

I'd like to be able to undo a specific Reconciliation... or have the ability to modify the categories without having to undo the reconciliation. As long as the amount doesn't change, I should be able to break the line item into categories in case I forgot to do so before the reconciliation.

letztes Jahr

Thanks for the 5-star review, Mary! We're so glad that you found us. As you've already seen... having amazing support is something we're really big about. We're here to equip your church to build the body of Christ :-) Reach out to us anytime you need help or have a suggestion. Spread the word to your friends. We've got a great referral program too: https://www.churchtrac.com/support/getting_started/refer-a-friend Blessings!

Callie
Secretary in USA

So Many User-Friendly Features at an Amazing Price

Kommentare: Churchtrac has allowed us to digitalize our accounting which has helped tremendously. It has allowed us to reach our members and the community using digital means like Church Connect and the online giving portal.

Churchtrac allows our church to combine so many things into one online software program such as giving (both online and in person), attendance, event coordination, accounting, and website through Church Connect. I can access our church data from any device by simply logging in.

I feel that the financial reports could be improved.

letztes Jahr

Thank you for the 5-star review, Callie. It really means a lot to know that ChurchTrac has been such a help for your ministry. Church Connect has been such a blessing for our church too! Thank you for the feedback on the reports. When you get a chance, could you submit a feature request ticket on what you would like to see in the reports? This really helps our developers when they create all the things with their code :-) Look forward to hearing back! -Vernel

Larry
Administrative Pastor in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best system for the money that we found

Kommentare: So far, it has been amazingly easy to get set up. Every support issue has been addressed and resolved in less than 1 business day. Their ability to import data from our previous system was very helpful and timely for us.

Easy to use, great support, priced right for a small to medium sized church. Flexible enough without being complicated. Included powerful tools like e-giving and fund accounting.

The accounting reporting is still in development. Would like the ability to direct funds to specific bank accounts. Would like to see better graphic reporting that is printable. Would be great to see a "sample" small, medium church setup including tags, etc. available.

letztes Jahr

Thank you for the 5-star review, Larry. In the pros, you literally listed our core values! (Easy-to-use, great support, price). This is why we do what we do. We're so glad to partner with you and your ministry. If there's anything additional you need, don't hesitate to reach out. -Matt

Don

Very Satisfied

Kommentare: Very pleased. And it saves us a lot of money. Our old computer based system from another company charged us an annual fee much higher than Churchtrac, and then every couple years required us to pay for an “upgraded version”, at a cost of around $350.00. Since Churchtrac is web based, there are no upgrades required. In addition to its “people tracking” system (addresses, phone, membership level, etc), it really simplified our “giving” tracking system, which is also included in the basic package. We have not used their upgraded “Plus Plan” as of yet (worship planning, scheduling, Accounting & Budgeting) so I cant speak to those features.

Initially it was the cost savings. They are very reasonable and based on your congregation size which really helps smaller churches. Plus it is web based. Our older system, from a different company, was stored on our server. When it crashed we were unable to retrieve the data. This system has no need for a server. Lastly their tech support is included and has been very responsive. Very impressed.

We gave it a slightly lower rating on “Ease of Deployment”. The nice thing about Churchtrac is also it’s most challenging. It has a lot of useful features, but they take a little time to figure how to use them all. I’m sure someone who is more tech literate and who uses the varied features more regularly would have no problem.

Antwort von ChurchTrac Software

Thanks for the kind words Don! ChurchTrac does have a LOT of features...but you will be a pro in no time at all. As you continue to learn how to navigate through everything, don't hesitate to reach out for any help. Talk soon!

Karen
Admin Assistant in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Top Notch

Kommentare: Super, wonderful, excellent...can't say enough good things about it. The support is wonderful.

Easy to use; very intuitive. You are able to customize the categories and add tags , notes, etc. to your specific needs. Absolutely love the smart list and ability to create attendance reports for meetings, gatherings and events of all sizes.

When first learning about ChurchTrac it would have been helpful to have more videos available. The library is gradually building, but could have made initial use easier.

Antwort von ChurchTrac Software

Thanks for the kind words Karen! What kind of videos did you feel we were lacking? We're adding videos weekly and would love the feedback :-)

Jana
Treasurer in USA

Awesome Program

Kommentare: Having to remember only one password

I like the fact that this program brings everything together in one place. I was previously using one program for the bank register, another for the app/website, and still another for church management. Now I only have to open one program!

I've lost the functionality to create groups and message within the app, but that is a small price to pay for the smooth operation between Android and IOS. I wish I had the ability to view and perhaps print a month calendar instead of clicking each individual day to change anything.Lots of "clicking" to get things done sometimes. (e.g. assigning nursery workers have to create the calendar, then assign the workers, then invite them, etc. The whole time having to open and close the side panel for each individual service)

letztes Jahr

Thank you for the 5-star review, Jana. We're so glad that you've found ChurchTrac and are able to have everything in one place! Don't hesitate to reach out to us if there's anything additional we can do for you.

Joshua
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, Selbstständig

Best Bang for your Buck - especially for small churches

Kommentare: We have had an awesome experience so far. We were a daughter work that was becoming autonomous when we began the trial and ChurchTrac worked with us on our trial to make sure we got to experience each part that it has to offer.The customer support is amazing and we were able to transfer our information from Breeze and Planning Center without any issues.The fact we were able to leave to other programs to have everything located in one spot is worth mentioning as well!

I really like that fact that you can handle both the church budget and accounting, while still setting up service programs and even having an app.

I wish the software was downloadable vs web

letztes Jahr

Thank you very much for the kind words and the 5-star review, Joshua. We're so glad that you are enjoying ChurchTrac! Being able to consolidate multiple expensive software tools into one software makes life soo much easier, doesn't it? You are currently in step 2 of using ChurchTrac. Step 3 is when you see all the advanced features we have that will blow your mind (in a good way). May I recommend Automations... if your church was a car, automations is the equivalent of a JETPACK. Don't hesitate to reach out if you do need any help along the way. We're just a quick support ticket away!

George

Great Church Membership Software

Kommentare: I have been able to do keep up the information, set up records, print reports, communicate with members, print out yearly contribution reports, etc. I do not have a church secretary to take care of this information for me so I have to do it myself. I love having this software. To be totally frank, it offers much more than I am able to utilize. My goal is to learn even more of what it provides and enjoy additional benefits.

I am a pastor of a small church and had never been able to afford the "big church software" products. When I discovered ChurchTrac I found a great treasure of opportunities at a very affordable price. First of all, the product is simple to use. As with all programs it takes time to set up the membership information but after that it is very easy to keep the information up to date. The home screen shows the names and dates of those who are having birthdays soon. The People Screen is easy to use, allowing you to see member information. It is very easy to edit the information as needed. From the People Screen you can click on the Tab for Messaging. For a very reasonable price, I am able to select a small group, active members, everyone listed, etc. and then send up to a one minute recorded message. This has been a huge blessing for our church. I record the message and it is immediately sent out to those selected. I can remind them of upcoming events, things they need to remember, etc. The Attendance Screen is great. I can print out dated roll sheets for Sunday School, missions groups, Worship Service, etc. You are even able to allow members to check in via a tablet or touch screen monitor. This incredible software even includes an accounting screen and payroll. I use ChurchTrac online and can access it easily from any computer, smart phone, or tablet! The cost depends on the size of the congregation. We could afford it even as a small church! Check it out!

My preference has always been to call for tech support when I have an issue. ChurchTrac does not offer tech support by phone initially. You must send and email with a description of the problem and wait until they respond. I have utilized this free service several times. I always get a response and the information I need.

Jeremy
Worship Director
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

ChurchTrac Online - good value for money, not perfect but does most of what you need to do

Kommentare: We switched to this software from PowerChurch, which is old and outdated. The difference was huge. Compared to outdated software like that, this software is very easy and enjoyable to work with. However, I also tried out Breeze, which is significantly better than ChurchTrac from what I could see. Their pricing is a flat rate, however, so for a small church like ours ChurchTrac provided more value.

1) Very easy to use 2) A good amount of functionality 3) Above all, the price is better than other online options I found 4) Mobile website works quite well - the online functionality is a big plus for any church who is not already using an online database

I have not had the best experience with their support people. Getting our database integrated into ChurchTrac was a bit of a hassle, it took us a while to do as we are a smaller church without a ton of staff resources to dedicate to this. We were constantly losing access to the database because our free trial had ended and it was time to pay for a software that we weren't even sure we would use. They did always extend our trial but it was a hassle and I felt like we were under the gun for taking so long. The biggest thing was that at one point the support person made a significant mistake in what she communicated to me, and rather than apologizing for that mistake, she told me it would cost our church a fee to re-import the database. Eventually that charge was waived, but there was never any admission of that mistake or apology at all. The software is also not very customizable for some features. In order to print tax receipts that look official and properly formatted, our accountant is having to download csv files and merge them together in Word. Similarly the calendar isn't very usable, because you can't sync it with your mobile calendar app. To use the calendar on mobile you'd have to log in to the mobile website, which is a lot of extra steps for a common task. Instead we are using google calendars so that we can sync all of our calendars together and use our mobile calendar apps, and then we are syncing those calendars one way with the church trac calendar, and then printing it from Microsoft Outlook, cause that's the only software that seems capable of printing a readable calendar. This all took a lot of time to set up. But now it is working very nicely. There should be a mobile app. I'm not usually one to use apps for something that can be done in a browser, but it would be nice to not have to constantly log in on your phone. An app could just stay logged in so that access is much quicker. I'm not sure if other database software like Breeze offers this option though.

Terri
Pastor's wife :) support person, computer etc in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

affordable easy to use program with incredible features and great support! You won't be disappointed

Kommentare: This software will make our church more excellent in serving God.

We have used this program for a year and love it. We use it to track our membership, attendance, finances and calendaring, but there is much more to it. They recently had an upgrade, we were concerned we would not like it, but wow! This is what you call an upgrade! It is even easier to learn and navigate. It has so many new features, I haven't even learned then all yet. I appreciate that members can access and update their own profile when you give them a code, and the church can control what parts of the membership list members can view. They can also see the calendar and their donation info. We haven't used it yet, but there is a child checkin system with access to info about childrens' allergies, special needs, etc. And all of our favorite features are still there. Easily accessed from anywhere online. I write this review to thank the support staff and creators of this program and with the hope that other churches will try it. We could never afford these features in our small but growing church. This will help us to do a better job in serving our congregation. And if you think, well I don't like that there is not a number to call for help, let me tell you that with just a tiny slice of patience to write them a message, you will receive excellent, courteous, and easily understood accurate information to dove ant issue or question you have. Folks, this is a truly Christian organization in my opinion.

Chad
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Very extensive and affordable!

Kommentare: Im honestly not sure what we would do without churchtrac. It’s fingers are in almost everything we do.

It’s great that all of the different aspects of churchtrac integrate with each other and help each other. And the price for everything they do is incredible!

It would be nice if the transactions could auto link to the software, but it’s not difficult to import and reconcile transactions.

letztes Jahr

We really appreciate the 5-star review, Chad! We are looking into the possibility of linking transactions. I can't make promises, but it's looking very.... well... promising :-) In the meantime, don't hesitate to reach out to us if there's anything we can do for you. Blessings!

Julie
Church Secretary in USA
Buchhaltung, Selbstständig

ChurchTrac is great for bookkeepers!!

Kommentare: This is my first experience at being a church secretary. I was curious about how it would compare to former jobs in the corporate world. ChurchTrac is perfect for church record keeping, budgeting and accounting. The help desk is amazing. I like that they can access my records online and discuss things with me and help me figure things out.

The ease of set up and transfer of information to begin using ChurchTrac. The reports are great.

I can't think of anything I don't like about ChurchTrac.

vor 12 Monaten

Thank you for the 5-star review, Julie. We're so glad that you're enjoying ChurchTrac and have found our software to be a good fit for your ministry! Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need any additional help. We feel honored to be able to serve you and partner with your ministry. PS. Tell your friends about us :-) Blessings!

Christina
Ministry Assistant in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

ChurchTrac makes my job so much easier!

Kommentare: I love how easy the systems is to use, and how great the customer service is for whenever I have a question or a problem. When I create a help ticket I get a response usually within minutes or at the most an hour, but never more than that! I love the fact that they offer great training opportunities to be able to learn about existing or new features and functions!

I have been using ChurchTrac since 2013 and it is a very easy system to use and understand the functionality of. I am by no means tech savvy but am able to navigate the system with no problems at all, and I like that it makes my job so much easier! ChurchTrac offers so many training opportunities with the ChurchTrac users FB group, YouTube videos and webinars.

Right now I cannot think of any cons, other than there are so many new features being released sometimes it takes a moment for me to catch up to the training that is being offered, but that is not a bad thing!

Antwort von ChurchTrac Software

Your Rock Christina! Thank you for your kind words. Put on your seat belt, because we still have some great things coming in the future :-)