Über ChurchTrac

Müde von der Suche nach Kirchensoftware mit guter Unterstützung? Das Unternehmen ist nutzerfreundlich und erschwinglich. Erfahre, was uns von anderen unterscheidet.

Erfahre mehr über ChurchTrac

I did have an issue when i found i had made a duplicate entry and went to delete it. It somehow deleted an entry from a couple month before and I had to go over past reports to find the error.

Bewertungen zu ChurchTrac

4,9
4,9

ChurchTrac hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 733 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du ChurchTrac bereits verwendet?

Dennis
Pastor

Affordable tracking

Untertitel auf Deutsch sind im Videoplayer verfügbar
April
April
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Wow! Excellent, incredibly affordable software for the mainline micro-church

Kommentare: Amazing experience so far. ChurchTrac is going to be such a huge help to us as we transition into whatever-is-next for our ministry. It really has been a wonderful thing for me as preacher, administrative assistant, worship planner, and chief bottle-washer to be able to enter info and know where it is and how to access it.

ChurchTrac is obviously designed to assist larger congregations, but it is incredibly versatile for our small church. We were driven to find a database program by our need for accounting and budgeting software. Even if that was all ChurchTrac provided, it would be worth the cost for our little congregation. But the member management platform, the event and scheduling features, the calendaring options, and the Connect app have absolutely blown us away! It is SO intuitive, so easy to use, with a very reasonable investment of time. I've seen other church database programs that are five or six times as expensive (or more!) as ChurchTrac with less features and a much steeper learning curve. The introductory instruction and on-boarding tools are thorough and easily navigable. They offer free import of previous data which is just astonishingly generous. Their free introductory webinar is very, very helpful. I had been using the program for a month and still learned a lot. And the customer support is just incredible. Their help topics are vast and diverse and the team responds almost immediately to other questions not covered in the help topic library. I've no sense that they've prioritized other users with larger accounts over me, either. Every communication has been warm, personal, timely, and has resolved any issue I've had.

I wish I could more easily use the Worship Planning tools as a small, mainline church with a traditional hymnal. It's not a big deal, because, as I said elsewhere, we purchased this program for the accounting and budgeting program. But I do sort of wistfully wish I could use it, too. I would like to use some of the communication tools with ChurchTrac without it costing us more. We have 25 average attendance on Sunday and with 30 giving units and an electronic newsletter with 72 contacts on Mailchimp. Using that integration would bump our "people count" up to right near the 125 mark which means we would pay more. And right now, every penny is precious, and we need that buffer to communicate with potential attendees. So - there's a bit of a learning curve there that I've not yet conquered. Also - and this is not a con- but a potential future offering - lots of pastors have to save receipts, track mileage, create expense reports, etc. THAT added to ChurchTrac would be a HUGE gift to me.

Antwort von ChurchTrac Software

Hi April! Thank you soo much for the kind words and the 5-star review. We're so glad that ChurchTrac has helped you and your ministry. We love helping equip churches of ALL sizes. Please schedule a phone call and ask for Wes. He can walk you through how to use the software to plan worship using traditional hymnals. It's actually pretty easy (and will make your life much easier). Talk soon. Be blessed!

DENITA
Office Manager in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Church management simple and effective with ChurchTrac!

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Overall, this has been a wonderful experience. Customer support is quick, and it's made up of actual people! They listen to you, and in some cases, I have seen where I've requested a feature or functionality, and they have released it. I can't live without this platform. As the office manager, it is perfect. I can manage our database, contributions, bookkeeping, send texts, and access reports more quickly than trying to generate all of these items using spreadsheets. Superb platform!

I love the simplicity of the platform. I reviewed 3-4 other platforms, and this was the best. It was in the cloud, and the interface was perfect. I didn't want an interface that was very kiddish or one that was too busy. This was perfect. It's made for churches.

While there are features I may not use because they're not my ministry, I can't say this means I don't like them.

vor 2 Wochen

Hi Denita!  Thank you very much for the 5-star review. We're so glad to serve you and your ministry. As always, don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything. -Wes

DEMETRA
Admin Assistant in USA
Fundraising, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Admin Assistant

Kommentare: I am not since i have been locked out.
i feel information would be helpful, it i could pull it easily and print.
I don't like not being able to speak with someone or at lease have them look a my information.

I can pull and print reports of the information I put in.

I liked the previous package better -- it was user friendly. This package is not easily walked thru to pull reports and input the information as the previous package. Someone has changed my login and password - there is not a way to speak with anyone for help! The steps provided did not work. I have been locked out all week and now starting another week. I am disgusted!

Antwort von ChurchTrac Software

As it turns out, this customer had a malware infection on her computer that prevented her from accessing her account. Whenever she visited a website, a popup would say that her computer failed a security check, and told her to call a toll free number answered by a person in India. This is a common scam that all internet users should be aware of....if you cannot access websites or accounts that you normally visit because they are being blocked by a popup, DO NOT call any numbers that are displayed on your screen in the popup. And absolutely DO NOT give anyone your personal information out to criminals who are posing as experts to help you fix your computer. Instead, reach out to the company or account directly to ask for assistance (use a different, un-infected computer to look up the number if necessary). In this case, we were able to help her disconnect her computer from the internet until the malware is removed by a qualified professional.

Lei
Administrator in USA

ChurchTrac: Simple & Thorough

Kommentare: ChurchTrac has been a pleasure to use. The system is easy to learn, and the support team is very quick to respond to questions.

ChurchTrac was easy to import and to use. The training videos are very helpful and the support team is very responsive. It's easy to see at a glance our attendance and giving on the ChurchTrac Dashboard. Individual profiles are easy to compose and very detailed.

There are only two features I would like changed but the system cannot change them. One printing the Events Calendar with location views, I would like to be able to edit the rows to a different size. The other is when sending messages I would like the 'Everyone Tagged' to appear first. I've learned to work around this.

vor 4 Monaten

Thank you for the 5-star review, Lei. We're so glad that you're enjoying ChurchTrac and its features. It's sad to see other church software companies go out of business. It's also sad to see others overcharge for the same features that we offer. We're so glad that you found us! As always, don't hesitate to reach out to us if we can help you in any way. -Wes

Linda
Volunteer in USA

Great experience

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: We are a small church that depends upon volunteers for managing the church business. I have found ChurchTrac to be very user friendly, and meets the needs we need for collecting data for reports, and handling finances, etc. We could not be more pleased at this point.

We are just getting started with using ChurchTrac, but thus far have found it to be very easy to transition to from our outdated programs and manual processes. We are still working on the accounting section. The support has been phenomenal!

I have not found any cons thus far, but we are still early in our transition process.

vor 4 Tagen

Thank you for the 5-star review, Linda. We're so glad that you're enjoying ChurchTrac! Don't hesitate to reach out to us if there's anything additional we can do for you.

STEVEN
Assistant in USA

Fantastic Program

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

I like the ease of use and the friendliness of the staff.

I wish that they had a hotline that you could call without having to schedule a call.

vor 2 Monaten

Thank you for the 5-star review, Steven. So glad to hear that great feedback on our support team! We think our support is one of the biggest reasons so many churches are making the switch to ChurchTrac... that and the fact our software has more features at a more affordable price :-) As always, don't hesitate to reach out to us if you ever need anything.  Blessings! -Lorri

Adam
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Perfect for small to medium sized churches

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: It is a huge improvement over the multiple systems and methods we were using before. Its very affordable for all the features it provides.

It is so user friendly and feature rich. It does everything our small our church needs.

Not much, I would have to really nitpick to find something I don't like.

vor 4 Wochen

Your review is so good... you'd think we paid you to say all those things! In all seriousness, we're so glad that you're enjoying ChurchTrac and have found it to be user-friendly and feature-rich. Speaking of being paid, our refer-a-friend program is pretty great. Learn more here: https://www.churchtrac.com/support/getting_started/refer-a-friend

Jacob

Top Tier Church software for Bottom Shelf Pricing

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Very happy, it does way more and costs a lot less

It was designed by people who have a ministry mindset and know what churches needs are.

I feel like some of the designs require too many steps. I find myself having to look for input fields too much. I might now what information I want to record, but have difficulty finding the tab, section, location, steps, etc. to use.

vor 2 Monaten

Hi Jacob, Thank you for the kind words and the 5-star review. I may have to steal your "Top Tier Church Software for bottom shelf pricing" quote :-)  As always, don't hesitate to reach out to us if you ever need anything.  Blessings! -Wes

Catherine
Treasurer and Secretary in USA

Great software!

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Has what I need to keep everything organized.

Not being able to tab over in some screens. Don't like to have to use the mouse or keyboard to get to the next input.

letzten Monat

Thanks for the 5-star review, Catherine.  We're so glad that you're enjoying ChurchTrac. As always, don't hesitate to reach out to us if there's anything we can assist you with!

Benita
Executive Pastor in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, Selbstständig

Help with Setting up Charleston Payments

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: [sensitive content hidden] was extremely helpful in supporting this "non-tech" savvy maturing adult. He was patient and was willing to ask others to help address questions which he wasn't quite sure about. I appreciated his candor. It was refreshing.

How easy it was for me to follow [sensitive content hidden] instructions.

It is too soon to make this assessment. I'm still at the beginning of my ChurchTrac learning curb.

vor 3 Wochen

Thank you for the kind words, Benita. We're so glad that you found us! Don't hesitate to reach out to us if you need any assistance. Blessings!

Jerrod
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great software at the best price.

Kommentare: Churchtrac has helped us keep track of members much easier - including birthdays, addresses, and phone numbers. All of the person's information is in one place (we used to keep it on a spreadsheet). The accounting and giving records part fits our church better than quickbooks, since we are a smaller church.

I did a lot of research before choosing a solution for our church. Churchtrac had by far the most options included for the price. And their price is at least half of most companies. The monthly subscription includes not only management tools for people, but also accounting as well (which is a huge bonus). We also were able to create printed church directories for people in our church (and can reprint them at any time through the software). We moved our financials into churchtrac, and it is proving to be a great option as well, We are a smaller church, but the software and service have been great. Highly recommend giving them a try. You won't find a better price around - and you won't sacrifice quality for what you get.

Most of the help is through tutorials, or through videos. It is hard to talk to a live person. But they respond very quickly to any questions, and will schedule a phone call if needed. My bookkeeper is taking a little time to adjust from Quickbooks to this software, as it runs a little differently.

Antwort von ChurchTrac Software

Thanks for the kind words Jerrod. We're always working hard to improve our software and keep it at a price point that's actually affordable for smaller ministries. Reach out to us anytime we can be of assistance!

Pam
Office Manager in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Love this software! Perfect for smaller churches

Kommentare: This program has been a time saver and I actually enjoy working in it throughout the day.

Integration was very easy. I did a data dump of my old program in ShelbyNext and sent the file to customer service at ChurchTrac and they took care of uploading it into ChurchTrac for me. The ChurchTrac customer service is amazing!! They always respond within minutes of me opening a ticket and make sure they follow through to completion. The software is very easy to use and I love that most of the member's information is on one screen so I'm not having to bounce around looking for information. I also using the giving module and it is very easy to enter. I love everything about this program and can't say enough good things about it. The other program we were using was not user friendly at all. I love that ChurchTrac was created by pastors because they really understand what information churches need to track. I've worked at 3 different churches and used multiple systems and this is by far my favorite and easiest to use so far.

The only thing that I could see needs improvement is the reports. They are very basic and don't really look polished. My biggest problem with the reports is printing a church directory and not really being able to manipulate what information I want to include or not. Most times when I run reports I export it to CSV so I can resort and reformat it to how we like it. I wish I didn't have to do that. But they are adequate.

Antwort von ChurchTrac Software

Thanks for the kind words, Pam. We're always working hard to add great features that are always easy to use. Anytime you need help, we're here for you!

Mary

Love this software

Kommentare: It's too soon to realize all the benefits from ChurchTrac. So far the accounting and People tracking has been such a great improvement over the previous software I was using. I especially like how I can archive past members without completely losing their data. This is a big deal for me, especially when I'm entering contributions.

I love the flexibility of the software and the ease of use. The YouTube videos are very helpful and the opportunity to attend live support events is an added bonus. I've only started using this software for a few weeks now, but I'm so happy with it. I can't wait to try all the features and get others in the church using it.

I'd like to be able to undo a specific Reconciliation... or have the ability to modify the categories without having to undo the reconciliation. As long as the amount doesn't change, I should be able to break the line item into categories in case I forgot to do so before the reconciliation.

letztes Jahr

Thanks for the 5-star review, Mary! We're so glad that you found us. As you've already seen... having amazing support is something we're really big about. We're here to equip your church to build the body of Christ :-) Reach out to us anytime you need help or have a suggestion. Spread the word to your friends. We've got a great referral program too: https://www.churchtrac.com/support/getting_started/refer-a-friend Blessings!

Callie
Secretary in USA

So Many User-Friendly Features at an Amazing Price

Kommentare: Churchtrac has allowed us to digitalize our accounting which has helped tremendously. It has allowed us to reach our members and the community using digital means like Church Connect and the online giving portal.

Churchtrac allows our church to combine so many things into one online software program such as giving (both online and in person), attendance, event coordination, accounting, and website through Church Connect. I can access our church data from any device by simply logging in.

I feel that the financial reports could be improved.

vor 10 Monaten

Thank you for the 5-star review, Callie. It really means a lot to know that ChurchTrac has been such a help for your ministry. Church Connect has been such a blessing for our church too! Thank you for the feedback on the reports. When you get a chance, could you submit a feature request ticket on what you would like to see in the reports? This really helps our developers when they create all the things with their code :-) Look forward to hearing back! -Vernel

Larry
Administrative Pastor in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best system for the money that we found

Kommentare: So far, it has been amazingly easy to get set up. Every support issue has been addressed and resolved in less than 1 business day. Their ability to import data from our previous system was very helpful and timely for us.

Easy to use, great support, priced right for a small to medium sized church. Flexible enough without being complicated. Included powerful tools like e-giving and fund accounting.

The accounting reporting is still in development. Would like the ability to direct funds to specific bank accounts. Would like to see better graphic reporting that is printable. Would be great to see a "sample" small, medium church setup including tags, etc. available.

vor 9 Monaten

Thank you for the 5-star review, Larry. In the pros, you literally listed our core values! (Easy-to-use, great support, price). This is why we do what we do. We're so glad to partner with you and your ministry. If there's anything additional you need, don't hesitate to reach out. -Matt

Lynn
Pastor / Treasurer in USA

Comprehensive CMS

Kommentare: It has been a great blessing as it reduces my amount of time each week to update all accounting/giving data from 5-6 hours a week to about 30 minutes on one day.

Straight forward set up and quick start with free integration of directory data. The accounting system (giving and ledger) are straight forward in their respective applications and ease of use. It helps to have some accounting basics beforehand, but even without this, the online videos and webinars are a big help, especially the Q&A. The reporting features are a real bonus for monthly, quarterly, annual, and especially EOY giving reports. Integration with other apps and ability to link to an existing website is another big bonus.

It would be helpful to highlight inside the editing screen or with the online help documents the critical info needed when setting up the directories, as this is what connects to all other software features. It would be helpful to provide more instructions on the Stripe integration for a website. The integration with ChurchTrac and Connect is seamless, but attempting to find the correct link or iFrame data to put inside an existing website for giving is nearly impossible to find, and Stripe's help is not very helpful. This is especially needed for those without website modification skills. If ChurchTrac had a Stripe "expert" or an inside contact at Stripe, this would be great! (I am not on FB or Twitter, so cannot chat with other online folks about their experiences.)

letztes Jahr

Thanks for the 5-star review, Lynn. We're so glad you're finding the software easy to use and enjoying the videos, webinars, and other support. Speaking of support, please reach out to us regarding connecting online giving with your existing website. Talk soon!

Don

Very Satisfied

Kommentare: Very pleased. And it saves us a lot of money. Our old computer based system from another company charged us an annual fee much higher than Churchtrac, and then every couple years required us to pay for an “upgraded version”, at a cost of around $350.00. Since Churchtrac is web based, there are no upgrades required. In addition to its “people tracking” system (addresses, phone, membership level, etc), it really simplified our “giving” tracking system, which is also included in the basic package. We have not used their upgraded “Plus Plan” as of yet (worship planning, scheduling, Accounting & Budgeting) so I cant speak to those features.

Initially it was the cost savings. They are very reasonable and based on your congregation size which really helps smaller churches. Plus it is web based. Our older system, from a different company, was stored on our server. When it crashed we were unable to retrieve the data. This system has no need for a server. Lastly their tech support is included and has been very responsive. Very impressed.

We gave it a slightly lower rating on “Ease of Deployment”. The nice thing about Churchtrac is also it’s most challenging. It has a lot of useful features, but they take a little time to figure how to use them all. I’m sure someone who is more tech literate and who uses the varied features more regularly would have no problem.

Antwort von ChurchTrac Software

Thanks for the kind words Don! ChurchTrac does have a LOT of features...but you will be a pro in no time at all. As you continue to learn how to navigate through everything, don't hesitate to reach out for any help. Talk soon!

Karen
Admin Assistant in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Top Notch

Kommentare: Super, wonderful, excellent...can't say enough good things about it. The support is wonderful.

Easy to use; very intuitive. You are able to customize the categories and add tags , notes, etc. to your specific needs. Absolutely love the smart list and ability to create attendance reports for meetings, gatherings and events of all sizes.

When first learning about ChurchTrac it would have been helpful to have more videos available. The library is gradually building, but could have made initial use easier.

Antwort von ChurchTrac Software

Thanks for the kind words Karen! What kind of videos did you feel we were lacking? We're adding videos weekly and would love the feedback :-)

Jana

Awesome Program

Kommentare: Having to remember only one password

I like the fact that this program brings everything together in one place. I was previously using one program for the bank register, another for the app/website, and still another for church management. Now I only have to open one program!

I've lost the functionality to create groups and message within the app, but that is a small price to pay for the smooth operation between Android and IOS. I wish I had the ability to view and perhaps print a month calendar instead of clicking each individual day to change anything.Lots of "clicking" to get things done sometimes. (e.g. assigning nursery workers have to create the calendar, then assign the workers, then invite them, etc. The whole time having to open and close the side panel for each individual service)

vor 9 Monaten

Thank you for the 5-star review, Jana. We're so glad that you've found ChurchTrac and are able to have everything in one place! Don't hesitate to reach out to us if there's anything additional we can do for you.

Joshua
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, Selbstständig

Best Bang for your Buck - especially for small churches

Kommentare: We have had an awesome experience so far. We were a daughter work that was becoming autonomous when we began the trial and ChurchTrac worked with us on our trial to make sure we got to experience each part that it has to offer.The customer support is amazing and we were able to transfer our information from Breeze and Planning Center without any issues.The fact we were able to leave to other programs to have everything located in one spot is worth mentioning as well!

I really like that fact that you can handle both the church budget and accounting, while still setting up service programs and even having an app.

I wish the software was downloadable vs web

letztes Jahr

Thank you very much for the kind words and the 5-star review, Joshua. We're so glad that you are enjoying ChurchTrac! Being able to consolidate multiple expensive software tools into one software makes life soo much easier, doesn't it? You are currently in step 2 of using ChurchTrac. Step 3 is when you see all the advanced features we have that will blow your mind (in a good way). May I recommend Automations... if your church was a car, automations is the equivalent of a JETPACK. Don't hesitate to reach out if you do need any help along the way. We're just a quick support ticket away!

George

Great Church Membership Software

Kommentare: I have been able to do keep up the information, set up records, print reports, communicate with members, print out yearly contribution reports, etc. I do not have a church secretary to take care of this information for me so I have to do it myself. I love having this software. To be totally frank, it offers much more than I am able to utilize. My goal is to learn even more of what it provides and enjoy additional benefits.

I am a pastor of a small church and had never been able to afford the "big church software" products. When I discovered ChurchTrac I found a great treasure of opportunities at a very affordable price. First of all, the product is simple to use. As with all programs it takes time to set up the membership information but after that it is very easy to keep the information up to date. The home screen shows the names and dates of those who are having birthdays soon. The People Screen is easy to use, allowing you to see member information. It is very easy to edit the information as needed. From the People Screen you can click on the Tab for Messaging. For a very reasonable price, I am able to select a small group, active members, everyone listed, etc. and then send up to a one minute recorded message. This has been a huge blessing for our church. I record the message and it is immediately sent out to those selected. I can remind them of upcoming events, things they need to remember, etc. The Attendance Screen is great. I can print out dated roll sheets for Sunday School, missions groups, Worship Service, etc. You are even able to allow members to check in via a tablet or touch screen monitor. This incredible software even includes an accounting screen and payroll. I use ChurchTrac online and can access it easily from any computer, smart phone, or tablet! The cost depends on the size of the congregation. We could afford it even as a small church! Check it out!

My preference has always been to call for tech support when I have an issue. ChurchTrac does not offer tech support by phone initially. You must send and email with a description of the problem and wait until they respond. I have utilized this free service several times. I always get a response and the information I need.

Terri
Pastor's wife :) support person, computer etc in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

affordable easy to use program with incredible features and great support! You won't be disappointed

Kommentare: This software will make our church more excellent in serving God.

We have used this program for a year and love it. We use it to track our membership, attendance, finances and calendaring, but there is much more to it. They recently had an upgrade, we were concerned we would not like it, but wow! This is what you call an upgrade! It is even easier to learn and navigate. It has so many new features, I haven't even learned then all yet. I appreciate that members can access and update their own profile when you give them a code, and the church can control what parts of the membership list members can view. They can also see the calendar and their donation info. We haven't used it yet, but there is a child checkin system with access to info about childrens' allergies, special needs, etc. And all of our favorite features are still there. Easily accessed from anywhere online. I write this review to thank the support staff and creators of this program and with the hope that other churches will try it. We could never afford these features in our small but growing church. This will help us to do a better job in serving our congregation. And if you think, well I don't like that there is not a number to call for help, let me tell you that with just a tiny slice of patience to write them a message, you will receive excellent, courteous, and easily understood accurate information to dove ant issue or question you have. Folks, this is a truly Christian organization in my opinion.

Chad
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Very extensive and affordable!

Kommentare: Im honestly not sure what we would do without churchtrac. It’s fingers are in almost everything we do.

It’s great that all of the different aspects of churchtrac integrate with each other and help each other. And the price for everything they do is incredible!

It would be nice if the transactions could auto link to the software, but it’s not difficult to import and reconcile transactions.

vor 11 Monaten

We really appreciate the 5-star review, Chad! We are looking into the possibility of linking transactions. I can't make promises, but it's looking very.... well... promising :-) In the meantime, don't hesitate to reach out to us if there's anything we can do for you. Blessings!

Julie
Church Secretary in USA
Buchhaltung, Selbstständig

ChurchTrac is great for bookkeepers!!

Kommentare: This is my first experience at being a church secretary. I was curious about how it would compare to former jobs in the corporate world. ChurchTrac is perfect for church record keeping, budgeting and accounting. The help desk is amazing. I like that they can access my records online and discuss things with me and help me figure things out.

The ease of set up and transfer of information to begin using ChurchTrac. The reports are great.

I can't think of anything I don't like about ChurchTrac.

vor 8 Monaten

Thank you for the 5-star review, Julie. We're so glad that you're enjoying ChurchTrac and have found our software to be a good fit for your ministry! Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need any additional help. We feel honored to be able to serve you and partner with your ministry. PS. Tell your friends about us :-) Blessings!

Christina
Ministry Assistant in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

ChurchTrac makes my job so much easier!

Kommentare: I love how easy the systems is to use, and how great the customer service is for whenever I have a question or a problem. When I create a help ticket I get a response usually within minutes or at the most an hour, but never more than that! I love the fact that they offer great training opportunities to be able to learn about existing or new features and functions!

I have been using ChurchTrac since 2013 and it is a very easy system to use and understand the functionality of. I am by no means tech savvy but am able to navigate the system with no problems at all, and I like that it makes my job so much easier! ChurchTrac offers so many training opportunities with the ChurchTrac users FB group, YouTube videos and webinars.

Right now I cannot think of any cons, other than there are so many new features being released sometimes it takes a moment for me to catch up to the training that is being offered, but that is not a bad thing!

Antwort von ChurchTrac Software

Your Rock Christina! Thank you for your kind words. Put on your seat belt, because we still have some great things coming in the future :-)