Über ChurchTrac

Müde von der Suche nach Kirchensoftware mit guter Unterstützung? Das Unternehmen ist nutzerfreundlich und erschwinglich. Erfahre, was uns von anderen unterscheidet.

Erfahre mehr über ChurchTrac

The biggest thing I don't like is the limited amount of personalization I can do for the receipts.

Bewertungen zu ChurchTrac

4,9

ChurchTrac hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 529 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du ChurchTrac bereits verwendet?

David C.
David C.
Religiöse Einrichtungen

Great Product... will grow with your church - Used at a previous church and just got for new church

If you are a small church that needs a good online database that doesn't break the bank, this is it. There are numerous features that you can choose what fits your particular ministry and have everything in one area... instead of needing 4-5 different programs to do it all. One of the best things is that you can add more and more names and then simply pay to upgrade to the next level as your church grows, so you don't have to waste money for a database of 1,000 if you only have 70 in your church currently! But (hopefully) as your church grows, you will have the finances to have the program expand with you. I also enjoy ChurchTrac as a pastor, because I can log in on my phone or iPad from wherever I am making a visit to add notes about the visit. We have also added multiple volunteers users who want to help make visits, send cards, make phone calls, etc who can add notes when they do so; there are great restriction capabilities available, so I can allow volunteers access to these note areas without allowing them access to giving records or more confidential pastoral counseling notes. We have also integrated this into our children's ministry/nursery area and purchased a Dymo label printer to give each child a name badge upon check in with emergency phone numbers and allergy warnings. Finally, the congregation access is awesome, so everyone can update their own information or get their own giving records whenever they would like to check!

A few of the reporting features are somewhat limited and not able to be as customized as I would like, but this is such a minor issue compared to all the Pros that it's hardly worth mentioning... but it was a required field so I had to come up with something. I did have an issue when I wanted to add more volunteer users, but it was fixed within an hour of opening the ticket due to their AMAZING customer service!

Marissa S.
Secretary/Treasurer in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great software for smaller churches

Kommentare: ChurchTrac has solved lots of issues we were having in the past. Mass emails and texts are a lot easier now. And our members have expressed liking to access their info on their phones.

This software has condensed our expenses because it offers a lot of platforms to use in one software. We condensed from using 3 different softwares into just ChurchTrac which is not only cheaper, but less time consuming.

On the Donation Management, printing the weekly report is quite a few steps compared to the software we used before. Also adding in the donations could be tweaked. On the previous software, it was easy to click "tab" to enter everything in whereas now you have to click each box. Not a big deal, but more work. :)

vor 2 Monaten

Thank you very much for the review, Marissa. We're so glad that you've been able to switch from using multiple applications to just ChurchTrac to simplify your ministry and save you money :-) A couple of the cons you listed, please reach out to our support team. You should be able to easily navigate in the software without many steps. Be blessed!

Demetra H.
Admin Assistant in USA
Fundraising, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Admin Assistant

Kommentare: I am not since i have been locked out.
i feel information would be helpful, it i could pull it easily and print.
I don't like not being able to speak with someone or at lease have them look a my information.

I can pull and print reports of the information I put in.

I liked the previous package better -- it was user friendly. This package is not easily walked thru to pull reports and input the information as the previous package. Someone has changed my login and password - there is not a way to speak with anyone for help! The steps provided did not work. I have been locked out all week and now starting another week. I am disgusted!

Antwort von ChurchTrac Software

As it turns out, this customer had a malware infection on her computer that prevented her from accessing her account. Whenever she visited a website, a popup would say that her computer failed a security check, and told her to call a toll free number answered by a person in India. This is a common scam that all internet users should be aware of....if you cannot access websites or accounts that you normally visit because they are being blocked by a popup, DO NOT call any numbers that are displayed on your screen in the popup. And absolutely DO NOT give anyone your personal information out to criminals who are posing as experts to help you fix your computer. Instead, reach out to the company or account directly to ask for assistance (use a different, un-infected computer to look up the number if necessary). In this case, we were able to help her disconnect her computer from the internet until the malware is removed by a qualified professional.

Deborah W.
Financial Administrator in USA

ChurchTrac understands church!

Kommentare: It has been professional and meets our needs.

ChurchTrac is straightforward and easy to use.

Reports are flat -- as in, you can't click on a transaction and go to it. This is one feature I like better about Quickbooks.

vor 4 Monaten

We appreciate the 5-star review, Deborah. We love the phrase you used "crafted for churches", as we see every church as a ministry partner... not just a customer. Many churches choose our fund accounting program for the price, but stay for the features and free support. Could you email us about the reports you mentioned? We'd really like to hear more of your thoughts on how we can improve reports in the software. Talk soon!

Gregory N.
Lead Pastor in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, Selbstständig

Most affordable and effective Church Management software

5 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Only been using ChurchTrac for 1 month so experience is limited. Great support team and looking forward to extending usage as our needs grow.

Low Cost for limited income Covers several areas of essential services

Taking time to get used to the new software.

vor 2 Wochen

Thank you for the 5-star review, Gregory. Reach out to us anytime if there's anything you need help with in the future. Be blessed!

Katherine S.
Secretary in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great cloud solution for church management

5 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: With churchtrac, our church has been able to keep an updated membership, we also enjoy the self features of the member profiles and the online giving. During the covid pandemic, members was still able to view their yearly giving without interaction. Recently, we started using Church Connect as a website solution.
One thing I really appreciate is churchtrac responding to our inquiry with different payment options. We have been using churchtrac since 2019.

The self features of the member profiles and the online giving. During the covid pandemic, members was still able to view their yearly giving without interaction. One thing I really appreciate is churchtrac responding to our inquiry for different payment options.

Recently, we started using Church Connect as a website solution. It's good for temporary or simple web presence. But it limits how you would want to to view the placement of the cards and creativity customization.

vor 3 Wochen

Thank you for the 5-star review Katherine. We're glad that the software has helped you and your ministry. As always, don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything we can assist you with. Be blessed!

Donna S.
Church Administrator in USA

Wonderful Product!

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Excellent customer service and always adding new features.

I was impressed with the ease of the product and the customer service that I received was amazing. They answered my question help solve my problems.

I don’t have any complaints about the software.

vor 2 Monaten

Thank you for the 5-star review, Donna. We're glad that you've found ChurchTrac to be easy to use and have amazing customer service. As you continue to learn, don't hesitate to reach out if you need any help. Don't forget to attend one of our upcoming welcome webinars if you have not already. Save your seat here: https://calendly.com/churchtrac-connect/getting-started-webinar Be blessed!

Marilyn P.
Treasurer/bookkeeper. Also Pastor’s wife in USA
Buchhaltung, Selbstständig

ChurchTrac was an answer to my prayers!

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Benefits are out of this world! It has made my life so much easier!

ChurchTrac is so easy to use and the price is unbelievable! It has made it so easy to take care of our accounting, bill paying and reporting. Also having Church Connect is very valuable to our Congregation. Keeping information out to our members is a blessing to us and them!

Reporting is good but it is lacking in some areas. Since I am not a professional accountant there is much I don’t understand in the technical part of the reports. There was no problems at all converting from the way I was doing our banking/bookkeeping to using ChurchTrac. It was a breeze!

vor 2 Monaten

Thank you for the 5-star review, Marilyn. We're so glad that you're enjoying the software. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if you ever need any help. Be blessed!

Michael G.
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Churchtrac - Initial purchase

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Our experience to this point has been with limited trials & setup. To this point we can see that this software will be beneficial to our overall ministry. The better we can communicate, the better we can minister to the people! We are pleased & excited to be working with Churchtrac.

We have been looking for software for about 6 months. We have tried a few different solutions, but in our price range, they have been pretty clunky. When we began to explore Churchtrac, it became apparent very quickly that this could really work for us. What we Like: It is easy & intuitive it is to use. The app is clean & responsive. Calendars, group scheduling, events & communication (including text) are all quick, easy & painless. I think one of the best parts is that everyone is excited to use it!

What could be improved? I would love to see the age range be dynamic so that, as long as we have birthdays in the system, we could search by age range without having to do manual updates I would also like to be able to add a "promo/discount code" for paid event registrations. One last thing would be on the financial side. I would like to be able to control user access for ministry leaders to be able to view the budget account that they are responsible for without having access to other financial information.

vor 2 Monaten

Thank you for the 5-star review, Michael. We're so glad that you've found ChurchTrac to be easy to use and affordable for your ministry. We love that you gave us some constructive criticism! Could you create a feature request ticket to give us some more details? Thank you!

Religiöse Einrichtungen, Selbstständig

Happy with this resource and support

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I am very pleased with the speed of response for my inquiries and needs.

It is simple to use. The ability to text, email & call from within the program. We are just starting to use the contributions option. It looks great.

It can't do all we want - no software can.

vor 2 Monaten

Thank you for the 5-star review! We're glad that you've found the software simple to use and affordable. We're curious about what you're needing to do that you're saying ChurchTrac can't do. Could you reach out to us and let us know? After all, we don't make the software for us... we make it for you :-) Be blessed!

Denita R.
Office Manager in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Church Management software at it's best!

Kommentare: I am a happy Customer and a true advocate. You can keep Customers happy by delivering value or you can make happy Customers. There is a difference! Customers who you need to keep happy are dependent on the company cranking out new features. When they stop seeing value, they become unhappy. I am happy in spite of the fact that every feature doesn't work exactly the way I'd want it to. It would be selfish to think they built it for me! I'm happy because I know behind the product is a team that cares. I am happy because I know I am heard. I have feature requests that may never be delivered and that's ok! It's not about the features but about the overall value it has afforded my ministry. I am still a happy Customer because I stand by the mission and vision of the tool and understand it's impact on my ministry and ultimately others. I realize we have purchased a tool but it has become a core resource for how we do ministry effectively. Keep up the great work team!

I looked into accounting software for my church and found ChurchTrac. After testing it for 30 days, I was sold. The accounting features are top notch and are exactly what we need for my congregation. It's intuitive and fun to use!

There are some features that could be fleshed out a bit but nothing that is truly a CON. :)

vor 4 Monaten

Thanks for the 5-star review, Denita. We also detest manual work! We're glad that the software has simplified your work and saved you lots of time. As always, don't hesitate to reach out to us if you ever need any help. We're here for you! Be blessed :-)

Greg H.

We Love ChurchTrac

Kommentare: I'm the pastor of a small church and needed help with the administration, accounting and budget work. I obviously wanted to go with a software based option. A "Google" search revealed ChurchTrac and it appeared to be a good price. It was certainly competitively priced. ChurchTrac was been an amazing tool for our church. It provides our church with everything we need and even more. There are a lot of features we hope to use as we grow. Accounting and budgeting related work is easily tracked. At any moment I can report in detail to the congregation on these matters. ChurchTrac is so user-friendly, but they also offer helpful technical support if needed.

We really love the accounting and budget features in ChurchTrac. I began using ChurchTrac specifically for this function, but soon realized it was also a great way to track people and attendance. It's difficult to say what I like most, but I do love the new Church Connect feature. Basically our church has an app now. Members can login and update their own information. It might seem like a small thing, but I'm excited about the fact that members can login and see their own giving. They can literally download the giving report weI generate for tax purposes. We are loving the new features. Oh, and "bulk emailing" options. We definitely hope to use this function more.

ChurchTrac continues to improve and evolve so we haven't used every feature yet. Honestly, I really can't think of anything we don't like. Of course, I don't really have much experience with other products for a comparison. The church was using "Churchsoft" before I became the pastor and I found it very difficult to use. ChurchTrac seems so simple and we love it.

vor 8 Monaten

Thank you for the 5-star review, Greg! We're glad to hear that the software is helping you and your ministry. As always, feel free to reach out to us for help anytime. Be blessed!

Pam M.
Office Manager in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Love this software! Perfect for smaller churches

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: This program has been a time saver and I actually enjoy working in it throughout the day.

Integration was very easy. I did a data dump of my old program in ShelbyNext and sent the file to customer service at ChurchTrac and they took care of uploading it into ChurchTrac for me. The ChurchTrac customer service is amazing!! They always respond within minutes of me opening a ticket and make sure they follow through to completion. The software is very easy to use and I love that most of the member's information is on one screen so I'm not having to bounce around looking for information. I also using the giving module and it is very easy to enter. I love everything about this program and can't say enough good things about it. The other program we were using was not user friendly at all. I love that ChurchTrac was created by pastors because they really understand what information churches need to track. I've worked at 3 different churches and used multiple systems and this is by far my favorite and easiest to use so far.

The only thing that I could see needs improvement is the reports. They are very basic and don't really look polished. My biggest problem with the reports is printing a church directory and not really being able to manipulate what information I want to include or not. Most times when I run reports I export it to CSV so I can resort and reformat it to how we like it. I wish I didn't have to do that. But they are adequate.

letztes Jahr

Thanks for the kind words, Pam. We're always working hard to add great features that are always easy to use. Anytime you need help, we're here for you!

Lisa S.
Office Admnistrator in USA

Love using ChurchTrac!

Kommentare: I think being able to email to the entire congregation, enter accounting, giving and child check in, it just makes it the best program and user friendly!

I really like that everything is in one place. You can track attendance, membership database, accounting, giving, etc. When I started using ChurchTrac it was a desk top program. Not online. But everything transferred over and was even better than before! I have worked for the church almost 6 years and I have ChurchTrac open all day as I am working! We just recently started using the Child Check In and that works fabulous! I have spent countless hours on the phone and thru email with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and she is the best tech support and I would highly recommend anyone that is new and is struggling with the program to reach to her!

I don't there is anything that I don't really like about it. You can create reports for almost anything, you just have to learn how to use the program.

Antwort von ChurchTrac Software

Thank you for the kind words Lisa! We're so glad that ChurchTrac has been such a help to your ministry for so many years. Here's to many more years to come :-)

Timothy V.
Treasurer in USA

ChuchTrac Software Review

Kommentare: The support staff at ChurchTrac has been absolutely outstanding. Each time I have had a question or suggestion, they have responded within a very reasonable timeframe. The most recent interface that I had with them had to do with reporting and the potential to add a feature to one of the reports to make the users life a little easier. The initial response was that it had been designed that way for a specific reason. I accepted that but proposed an option be added to be able to run the report to include or exclude certain information that would be beneficial to the user. It was indicated this would be considered. Only time will tell if the suggestion is considered.

There are two things that make this software standout from other comparable software. The first is "It is economical. You don't have to take out a loan to afford the software. Secondly, the ease of Setup and Use. ChurchTrac is an intuitive software in that it is very user friendly and relatively easy to setup. While we currently do not use several of the features offered in the software, I have looked at them and they are as easy to setup as those that we are currently using. It would take the planning and time to commit to the setup.

There is not a lot that I don't like about the ChurchTrac software. I have found that the reporting options could be enhanced. That having been said; ChurchTrac is very aware of the reporting options provided and they have provided limited options to control the accuracy of the reporting for novice users who may not be as literate in creating reports.

Antwort von ChurchTrac Software

Thanks for the review, Timothy! We chuckled when we read "You don't have to take out a loan to afford the software." We're always trying to do our best to provide a super great value for our ministry partners, while also having the #1 best support available. Keep the ideas flowing to us. Many of the features in ChurchTrac come from the great ideas of people just like you! Talk soon.

Deb M.
Finance Director in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

New improvements are AMAZING!

Kommentare: I feel my records are more accurate.

ChurchTrac recently started to automatically import online giving from Stripe to my register on the day the donation was given, plus shows the date in my register when the payment clears the bank. Oh, and the Stripe fees are shown as well with each transaction. This will save me so much time and reduce my own errors. Plus reconciliation of my accounts is so easy. It has cut down my time that I spent on month end procedures. The online help topics, online webinars and videos are very helpful. I must say, too, how wonderful the support people are! I'm doing this job for my church with a very limited financial/accounting background. Whenever I had a question, they answer quickly and continue to help me until I get my issue resolved.

I had used the free ChurchTrac 9 program (about 2 years) and thought it would be an easy switch to the online version. However, I was thrown for a loop because I was also learning the online giving parts/pieces in addition to the newer software. Some things were not intuitive for me, but it could be that I was overwhelmed in trying to get everything underway in a short time, plus finance/accounting is not second nature for me. Now that I'm three months in, I'm starting to understand it better. Some of the reports could be improved. It would be nice to have the budget analysis report a bit larger for readability.

Antwort von ChurchTrac Software

Thanks for the feedback Deb! Don't hesitate to reach out to our support team if you do need any help with the features (especially accounting). Talk soon!

Jerrod W.
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great software at the best price.

Kommentare: Churchtrac has helped us keep track of members much easier - including birthdays, addresses, and phone numbers. All of the person's information is in one place (we used to keep it on a spreadsheet). The accounting and giving records part fits our church better than quickbooks, since we are a smaller church.

I did a lot of research before choosing a solution for our church. Churchtrac had by far the most options included for the price. And their price is at least half of most companies. The monthly subscription includes not only management tools for people, but also accounting as well (which is a huge bonus). We also were able to create printed church directories for people in our church (and can reprint them at any time through the software). We moved our financials into churchtrac, and it is proving to be a great option as well, We are a smaller church, but the software and service have been great. Highly recommend giving them a try. You won't find a better price around - and you won't sacrifice quality for what you get.

Most of the help is through tutorials, or through videos. It is hard to talk to a live person. But they respond very quickly to any questions, and will schedule a phone call if needed. My bookkeeper is taking a little time to adjust from Quickbooks to this software, as it runs a little differently.

Antwort von ChurchTrac Software

Thanks for the kind words Jerrod. We're always working hard to improve our software and keep it at a price point that's actually affordable for smaller ministries. Reach out to us anytime we can be of assistance!

Megan E.
Admin Assistant in Kanada

Perfect Church Management Software

Kommentare: I've been able to do everything I've been asked. We are using Quickbooks for our gov't-required accounting, but for the day-to-day bookkeeping, ChurchTrac even handles that! I especially love how it intgrates giving with bookkeeping so well.

ChurchTrac integrates everything I could possibly need for all aspects of church administration: people tracking, attendance, giving, receipting, income, expenses, processes, follow up, tracking screening, messaging (email & text), people reports, budget tracking & reporting, online directory (I print only as needed now), congregational access to their own giving record & contact information, ... the list goes on. I haven't found any other software that does as much as ChurchTrac. I recommend it to everyone. The price is also outstanding for what you get. Can't find anything more reasonably priced!

Would love to be able to sort people on the people screen by membership status & attendance, and would love to see individual attendance on the people screen. Giving vs. Attendance is also a report that is requested often, but I haven't figured out how to easily do that.

Antwort von ChurchTrac Software

Hi Megan, Merry Christmas!!! It's awesome to see that you are finding so much usefulness out of our ministry tool. I have taken your suggestions about the sorting and report to our Development Team to further explore. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us if you have any questions at all!!!

Corrine S.
Administrative Assistant in USA

Great Church Management System Option

Kommentare: ChurchTrac has and continues to be capable of everything we needed and most of what we want. ChurchTrac's navigation is fairly straightforward, which is great, and their support posts tend to be helpful for everything that's not straightforward. ChurchTrac is capable of more than what we are using it for - which equates to some good goals for us to move towards things we COULD be doing. Customer service has been efficient when it is needed as well.

-Compared to what we were using, ChurchTrac is much easier to use! -The ease of getting new users familiar with the basics -Ability to personalize quite a few reports and exports for multiple uses -Overall ability to edit and find information -Customer support is rather efficient and helpful

-Some things really need some digging to find, but they can be found -Some personalizing would/has require an outside coding expert, but that is to be expected with what ChurchTrac is (want to make it so your child check-in is fool proof? you might need a coding expert) -Wish it integrated MORE with services like MailChimp (more than exporting to MailChimp), but ChurchTrac is transparent in what it does. This isn't unexpected.

George S.

Great Church Membership Software

Kommentare: I have been able to do keep up the information, set up records, print reports, communicate with members, print out yearly contribution reports, etc. I do not have a church secretary to take care of this information for me so I have to do it myself. I love having this software. To be totally frank, it offers much more than I am able to utilize. My goal is to learn even more of what it provides and enjoy additional benefits.

I am a pastor of a small church and had never been able to afford the "big church software" products. When I discovered ChurchTrac I found a great treasure of opportunities at a very affordable price. First of all, the product is simple to use. As with all programs it takes time to set up the membership information but after that it is very easy to keep the information up to date. The home screen shows the names and dates of those who are having birthdays soon. The People Screen is easy to use, allowing you to see member information. It is very easy to edit the information as needed. From the People Screen you can click on the Tab for Messaging. For a very reasonable price, I am able to select a small group, active members, everyone listed, etc. and then send up to a one minute recorded message. This has been a huge blessing for our church. I record the message and it is immediately sent out to those selected. I can remind them of upcoming events, things they need to remember, etc. The Attendance Screen is great. I can print out dated roll sheets for Sunday School, missions groups, Worship Service, etc. You are even able to allow members to check in via a tablet or touch screen monitor. This incredible software even includes an accounting screen and payroll. I use ChurchTrac online and can access it easily from any computer, smart phone, or tablet! The cost depends on the size of the congregation. We could afford it even as a small church! Check it out!

My preference has always been to call for tech support when I have an issue. ChurchTrac does not offer tech support by phone initially. You must send and email with a description of the problem and wait until they respond. I have utilized this free service several times. I always get a response and the information I need.

Roy H.
Deacon in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use and Economical Church Membership Software

Kommentare: In my opinion, at this time, ChurchTrac is the best replacement program for my old computer based system. With the cloud based program I can let other Church leaders have access to the information and improve our ministry to our members. I'm a Deacon and this program really can help us with our Deacon Family Ministry Plan. The cost is really great also. We're not a large church and finances are always a concern. Another feature I think will be advantageous is having our data in the cloud. I won't have to worry about keeping the system backed-up. I searched and reviewed several other programs before deciding on ChurchTrac. In my opinion, this is the best program for the money.

I liked most the ease of learning the software. I took time to enter all of our Church members into the trial version of the database because I wanted to learn the software. By the time I had entered all names (about 200) I was amazed just how much I had learned to navigate the database. I ran all types of reports, tried everything that I thought I would use and I was very happy with the results. I also communicated with customer support and their response was excellent. I won't be using all of the features in the beginning but it's nice to have those extras in case I need them in the future. I also liked the Archive feature. This allows me to place those members who haven't been to Church in many years or have joined another Church (and did not communicate that to us) in a separate area. This helps keep our membership roll clutter free. The capability of bringing these archived members back into the database is extremely important. Their data is still in the system and if we ever bring them back on the Church roll, it's just a matter of updating their information. One more like. The price is excellent. I'm purchasing this software for our Church from my own monies. I have kept the membership roll for many years on an old computer based program. The person that wrote that software is no longer updating the program so I'm sure it will fail to operate in the future as technology changes. Thank you ChurchTrac for an economical database to keep up with Church membership.

There were a few features that I got used to in the old computer based program that I was using, that was either not possible with ChurchTrac or difficult to make happen. One was a neat little directory of members (5" x 8 1/2" when printed and the paper cut in half). This was the perfect size to fit in your Bible or purse. All our members liked the size. However since playing with the reports on ChurchTrac and communicating with the support team, I have finally figured out how to print a report that is exactly that size. It's a little more work than my old program but, the result is the same. Another feature that is lacking (in my opinion) is the numbering of the pages of the reports. This is very handy when your print the reports that are multiple pages and are assembling them. I think each report should have page numbers. One more dislike. I think all reports should have the total number of members, on that report, at the end of the report. Say, on the last page at the bottom. This would help greatly when someone asks for a total.

Jeremy P.
Worship Director in
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

ChurchTrac Online - good value for money, not perfect but does most of what you need to do

Kommentare: We switched to this software from PowerChurch, which is old and outdated. The difference was huge. Compared to outdated software like that, this software is very easy and enjoyable to work with. However, I also tried out Breeze, which is significantly better than ChurchTrac from what I could see. Their pricing is a flat rate, however, so for a small church like ours ChurchTrac provided more value.

1) Very easy to use 2) A good amount of functionality 3) Above all, the price is better than other online options I found 4) Mobile website works quite well - the online functionality is a big plus for any church who is not already using an online database

I have not had the best experience with their support people. Getting our database integrated into ChurchTrac was a bit of a hassle, it took us a while to do as we are a smaller church without a ton of staff resources to dedicate to this. We were constantly losing access to the database because our free trial had ended and it was time to pay for a software that we weren't even sure we would use. They did always extend our trial but it was a hassle and I felt like we were under the gun for taking so long. The biggest thing was that at one point the support person made a significant mistake in what she communicated to me, and rather than apologizing for that mistake, she told me it would cost our church a fee to re-import the database. Eventually that charge was waived, but there was never any admission of that mistake or apology at all. The software is also not very customizable for some features. In order to print tax receipts that look official and properly formatted, our accountant is having to download csv files and merge them together in Word. Similarly the calendar isn't very usable, because you can't sync it with your mobile calendar app. To use the calendar on mobile you'd have to log in to the mobile website, which is a lot of extra steps for a common task. Instead we are using google calendars so that we can sync all of our calendars together and use our mobile calendar apps, and then we are syncing those calendars one way with the church trac calendar, and then printing it from Microsoft Outlook, cause that's the only software that seems capable of printing a readable calendar. This all took a lot of time to set up. But now it is working very nicely. There should be a mobile app. I'm not usually one to use apps for something that can be done in a browser, but it would be nice to not have to constantly log in on your phone. An app could just stay logged in so that access is much quicker. I'm not sure if other database software like Breeze offers this option though.

Don P.

Very Satisfied

Kommentare: Very pleased. And it saves us a lot of money. Our old computer based system from another company charged us an annual fee much higher than Churchtrac, and then every couple years required us to pay for an “upgraded version”, at a cost of around $350.00. Since Churchtrac is web based, there are no upgrades required. In addition to its “people tracking” system (addresses, phone, membership level, etc), it really simplified our “giving” tracking system, which is also included in the basic package. We have not used their upgraded “Plus Plan” as of yet (worship planning, scheduling, Accounting & Budgeting) so I cant speak to those features.

Initially it was the cost savings. They are very reasonable and based on your congregation size which really helps smaller churches. Plus it is web based. Our older system, from a different company, was stored on our server. When it crashed we were unable to retrieve the data. This system has no need for a server. Lastly their tech support is included and has been very responsive. Very impressed.

We gave it a slightly lower rating on “Ease of Deployment”. The nice thing about Churchtrac is also it’s most challenging. It has a lot of useful features, but they take a little time to figure how to use them all. I’m sure someone who is more tech literate and who uses the varied features more regularly would have no problem.

Antwort von ChurchTrac Software

Thanks for the kind words Don! ChurchTrac does have a LOT of features...but you will be a pro in no time at all. As you continue to learn how to navigate through everything, don't hesitate to reach out for any help. Talk soon!

Joellyn F.
Parish Administrator in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great product, price, customer support

5 letztes Jahr

The price is what initially drove me to ChurchTrac as a CRM since it is tiered and comparatively inexpensive. It does much of what I need. One of the things that has kept me with it is the amazing customer support -- usually have an answer within an hour. It integrates seamlessly with MailChimp and they keep developing it more and more with user feedback. The other major benefit of the software is that giving, scheduling, and database are all in one place so once people access it, they can access everything. Online giving is easy via ChurchTrac and the costs are lower than the alternative.

It is a little bit clunky in some aspects. One of my least favorite is that when you are creating an event to schedule people to serve, like weekly Sunday services, you have to create each one individually. While you can use a template, you still have to enter every single Sunday. For a church scheduling software, it seems like it should be a no-brainer that you can create weekly meetings with the same roles each time so that all you have to do is assign people. Another critique I have is that some aspects are dated -- like automatically creating a formal greeting for a family to be "Mr. and Mrs. John Smith". Few people use that designation any more so I have to go in and change it for each family I enter.

letztes Jahr

Thank you for the kind words JoEllyn! We do have templates that store all the roles and everything for each service. Planning each service like that should be really quick. Schedule a phone call when you get a chance so we can work on this together :-)

Misty S.
Financial Administrator in USA

The best Church management Program Ever

Kommentare: Wonderful. So thankful for a program tailored to our Church needs.

I love how easy it is to use, the functionality of all of it's components, and their great customer support!

I really don't have any areas of ChurchTrac that I don't like.

vor 8 Monaten

Thanks for the 5-star review, Misty. We're soo glad that you're enjoying ChurchTrac. Feel free to reach out to us if there's anything we can help you with!