InSight Mobile Data Erfahrungen

Filtern nach:

4,5 /5
    4,5 /5

Über InSight Mobile Data

InSight Mobile Data develops innovative fleet management, camera and driver safety solutions for organizations with mobile workforces.

Erfahre mehr über InSight Mobile Data

• Kundenbetreuung
  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Wahrscheinlichkeit der Weiterempfehlung
  • Bewertet am 4.5.2020

"Excellent service, great information"

Kommentare: They worked with me when I had to downsize my company a few years ago- very good people to deal with.

Vorteile: It is easy to locate my trucks, easy to see if there was any speeding, or any other truck activity. My drivers are aware of this, and make a conscious effort to drive at a safe speed. I do not watch it all the time, but every driver seems like they think I do. It really helped with improving safety. It also helps me keep up with a job in progress, so I better know how to dispatch my drivers. I have used two other, similar services. This is the easiest to use for me.

Nachteile: I have used this for a few years, and cannot think of anything I would ask them to change.

• Bewertet am 4.5.2020
    Nicht bewertet
  • Wahrscheinlichkeit der Weiterempfehlung
  • Quelle: SoftwareAdvice
  • Bewertet am 25.4.2018

"StreetEagle Pro is the best option we, as a company, have found for fleet vehicles."

Kommentare: it's not very expensive, and you can have as many people you want with the access you choose.

Vorteile: We use and appreciate all the feqatures of this service, But the #1 most used and money saving feature is the remote unlock!! our guys have locked the keys in trucks more times than we can count! This really comes in handy. Not to mention the tracking, of course, and real time heading and locations.

Nachteile: I could only give a dislike to this service if i was trying to pull the wool over the eyes of the company. Our employees know that the company trucks are tracked monitored. They are always where they are supposed to be.

• Quelle: SoftwareAdvice