Über Zoho Recruit

Zoho Recruit ist eine zentrale Online-Recruitment-Software und Bewerberverwaltungssystem für Personalvermittler und Personaldienstleister auf der ganzen Welt.

Erfahre mehr über Zoho Recruit

Ease of setup, Customer support, pricing, and integration.

As I mentioned before in my reviews, overall the customer service of Zoho lack quality. The design of the software seems a bit weak and old-fashioned in comparison with the other tools.

Bewertungen zu Zoho Recruit

Zoho Recruit hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 819 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Zoho Recruit bereits verwendet?

Kim M.
Kim M.
Founder, Consultant, and Recruiting Business Partner in USA

Start up business with no previous experience purchasing recruiting software/platform - Very happy!

Kommentare: Please read my review. It's faster ;)

With other programs, I felt restrictive with package tiers-v- budget (boxed in or obligated to spend the extra money). Whereas Zoho Recruit feels more intuitive - my learning curve follows the natural progression for wanting to expand on my business and functionality. How Zoho designed this expansion process allows the user to feel more intuitive and in control of upgrades. As a business owner, it allowed me to think of my next step and stage via expense-v-reward, and build into my business growth plan. It was something I was working towards as a business, instead of as a budget. Zoho Tech Support is awesome. I never feel as though I am a number, waiting for the tech ticket, or have information read to me from Google. Tech Support actually appears to know what they're talking about! They troubleshoot while I wait, reevaluate, and adjust until it's right. And if they can't resolve it right away, they promise they'll get back in a timely manner...AND THEY DO! It's the same Support person so the value of having established a short-term relationship is welcoming. This feels more human instead of automated and institutionalized; literally, the personal touch or white glove standard.

I don't have any cons at this time, as I am still in a learning curve with adjusting recruiting model with module mapping, etc. The process has been positive and involves a LOT of customer service. My only con would be that issues found on weekend have to be held over until M-F. That creates a bottleneck for my activity, pushing weekend tasks into the "regular" work week. Please, open up a few weekend resolution hours!

Jaideep T.
Jaideep T.
Head of Product in Indien
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Using Zoho Recruit has streamlined Applicant Management for us like no other tool

Kommentare: Overall experience with Zoho Recruit is excellent. I would highly recommend it to anyone who is serious about building a team and tracking all the candidates passing through their system

Zoho Recruit is an excellent Application Tracking System that has streamlined my work and made my recruiting process very efficient. Every interaction with the candidate can be traced along with the history of conversation. This help tremendously when candidates reapply. The Hiring Pipeline allows me to customize the recruiting process and keep track of how candidates are moving through the recruiting process. The workflow rules allow me to create email triggers and save time on common rule based notifications to candidates. And the auto created job postings page makes it easy for me to post new job positions and capture candidate resume and data directly into my system without writing a line of code.

Zoho's tiers are very rigid, and I would hope they would make their product more modular and allow customers to buy modules piecemeal. For a small startup, the professional and enterprise grade turn out to be very expensive, and we could easily trade some features we don't use for features we would like to use.

Recruiter in Südafrika
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Zoho Recruit - Pleasantly surprised!

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Benefits of Zoho Recruit, it is a very modern system, saves a lot of time when you can bulk process and update. Being able to prevent duplicate records. Being able to publish to portals worldwide.
The email templates are great building your company brand.

Everything is customizable. Once you understand the Modules and how everything links together it is easy to set up your own fields and processes how your company works. I can export all our data myself and not of the Data is lost. You can Merge companies and Candidates. You can track the communication send to Candidates and clients. Candidates can update their own profiles and track their applications. Clients can review the Profiles and easily give feedback.

I don't have any cons at this stage. The online support and training from our support consultant has been amazing.

Brad D.
Partner in Kanada
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Be Careful selecting this software to build your business

Front line customer support is excellent and they go above and beyond

HORRIBLE Quality control. They keep releasing product that simply does not work!! Error codes at the very first step. And then they want you to get online with them and show them how their stuff is broken. I did this for 2 years and I am finally fed up with providing QC services to them when they CLEARLY do not have a functioning QC or testing regime. I am now 2+ years into the build out of our business and having to consider changing the core software that runs our business at immense costs in terms of time, training, business relationships etc. Not sure what I will do, maybe just screwed and have to put up with it for another 2 years. To be crystal clear, their front line support people are excellent - above and beyond and truly great to work with so it pains me to have to write this review. But fair warning their QC is BAD and you will spend a lot of time showing them how their product does not work.. Value for Dollar is good but if you expect this software to grow with you forget i. and pay a little more for something else.

Lead Data Engineer in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Good tool for recruiting

Easily configurable modules. Helps in application tracking when dealing with lots of interviews. The feedback page is really interactive and configurable.

UI is a bit clumsy at times. Modal data is not saved, in case I fill the interview feedback and accidentally close the modal, we lose all the information.

James T.
CEO / Sr. Recruiter in USA

Full ATS At A Great Price

The thing I like best about Zoho Recruit is the price - it has a lot more features, data, and analytics for a price that a startup can afford!

The only dislike I have about Zoho Recruit is the amount of effort that needs to be put in up front to set up the account properly. Yet, they do provide the experts and assistance should you need it!

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Bullhorn ATS & CRM, Freshteam und Candidate.ID

Warum Zoho Recruit gewählt wurde: A lack of analytics

Zuvor genutzte Software: Freshteam

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zoho Recruit: Analytics - help you realize where you can save money and improve efficiency. Candidate insight- recognizing candidates' potential for job postings. And, automation that helps you keep in touch with your candidates, your clients, and vendors.

Managing Partner in Kanada

Thoroughly enjoying it!

Kommentare: Overall I am happy with the SAAS application.

Zoho is easy to set up and customize, definitely easy to use and very pleased with what it does.

Customer Service has to be more proactive. Not happy but the product makes up!

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Bullhorn ATS & CRM und iCIMS Talent Cloud

Warum Zoho Recruit gewählt wurde: It was very expensive and had limited functionality!

Zuvor genutzte Software: Recruit CRM

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zoho Recruit: Price is great and high customization. User friendly and neat layout

CEO in Tschechien

Happy with this product

Kommentare: So far very good. I enjoy it.

It is customizable and I really enjoy using the to do function

Recruit doesnt have CRM implemented in it. I need to buy it extra.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: RECRU

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zoho Recruit: Much better logic behind the system + the overall interface matches our needs much better.

Partner in Norwegen

A flexible ATS

APIs and adaptability is good. It is possible to adjust workflows.

Takes some getting known to since there is a lot of functionality

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Vincere

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zoho Recruit: Since the UX and adaptable workflows was better

Content writer in Nigeria
Rundfunkmedien, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Best recruit Software

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Zoho recuit is the best software to manage all recruiting process.

Zoho Recruit is a software which allows and provides agencies with the platform to manage their recruitment and hiring process. This platform with its powerful sourcing channels helps to hire the best candidate. It is available to giant, medium-sized and small businesses or organizations It helps to source for best talent easily and faster. It allows for a 15 days trials for new users who might want to be very sure of what it does.

This software still performs its functions as it ought to.

Erica A.
Sr Technical Recruiter in USA

The Dream Platform

Kommentare: I was using Google Sheets and having to place comments on top of comments, color code to organize with tabs out the a**. This platform is Heaven compared to that, on top of being visually appealing, easy to add information and the unlimited amount of tools that can be added on to strengthen your process even more. It's great!

I loved that I could upload a .csv file (from my Google Sheets - which was my Recruiting system before Zoho) and it generated all of my leads into the platform. I did have to go through each and add or move some information around, but that didn't take very long. From there I was able to customize the layout and information templates to my liking, set up the clients and open positions, add on their automation tools for email marketing and begin sending campaigns. I was most sold when I realized the platform SOURCES through ZipRecruiter, Indeed, Monster, and many others to populate resumes for you that can be added into your candidate platform with one click!!

It took me about a day to figure out how to customize the templates for information that you want to be entered for candidates, clients, Job Positions, emails, etc. Some of the information can NOT be deleted from the template. For Instance under Clients, I didn't need Revenue and Promised Growth information, but I couldn't take that off, and a few are locked to where you have to put something within the box otherwise you cannot move forward. It's a minor annoyance that is easy to fix with a random word, but now a deal-breaker compared to everything else the platform automates and simplifies for you.

Anthony G.
President/CEO in USA

Good Option, but limited.

Kommentare: I have looked at a lot of HR/ATS systems in a short period of time. Zoho Recruit is not the best, but could become the best by simply adding Evaluation process, Assessments, Reference Checking, Onboarding by allowing an API to use with our HR system, More options for working with other applications other than Zoho would greatly benefit the increase. I compared against Bamboo, and Zoho needs to take notes from them. It has a good interface that is easy to use, views are very well designed. Price is King, and this is an affordable options even at premium levels. Highly customization. Free option available with a robust feature set. Integrates well with your website. Job Posting is very easy and customizable. This ATS option is an easy-to-use Applicant Tracking System and Recruitment Software that can help you track job openings, resumes, candidates and contacts more quickly and efficiently. The interface is a minimalist design and has not kept up with current elements. I would like to see questionnaires or custom assessments to compare the candidate against the posting, and it does not rank that candidate for that position. Support was not really good. We had a issue with the candidates applying in our career page, and it would tell them they would get a password emailed to them, and they never got the emails, leaving the candidate hanging. We contacted support, and support was almost non-existent. They DO NOT have 24/7 support despite what websites say, and they are not as responsive to solve the solution. Many times I had to leave a message to go in to a blackhole when their chat support want available. In fact I never seen anyone available for chat. We needed to collect and manage resumes, automate, question and test the vetting quickly and integrate the postings into our career page. The biggest benefit is it is a good option for a company that does not have to vet resumes against a posting in a short time frame. If you just need a low cost solution, and you can compare the resumes to the posting manually, then this is a great option.

Jeff J.
Director in Hongkong

State of the App

Kommentare: I've been using Zoho products for almost 10 years. I've had a rich overseas experience in technology overseas for the past 30 years where I moved from hardware tech to software to gaming. I've generally been the software user in the organizations I've worked for and at that point 10 years ago, I was tasked with finding the right recruiting software. One of the solutions I chose to review was Zoho and I recommended my firm use it. Unfortunately for them, they stuck with their less expensive ATS. (they were paying $10 / user - you get what you pay for has never been truer). Despite that firm not using Zoho, I did and I've been a big fan of zoho ever since. At the time, I was telling my colleagues they were the SAP for the SME's and became more or less a power user. Mostly I use their ATS, CRM and Project, but I've used almost every product they provide. I really like their products - they can all be customized to a high degree and the organization really backs up their products. I would recommend you give them a try if you are looking for value for money.

From the beginning, I liked that the software included a parser and reporting, but the new features they have continued to add keep up well with the market place. I like the business rules and semi-automated business process, and the degree of customization given the user. Overall, the Zoho organization is pretty switched on and their products are becoming more and more a mainstream SaaS choice - especially with the value for money aspect. You see them more and more in the reviews with solid ratings and there are a number of great apps that Zoho provide. It's nice to have a single provider and I expect that over time that the apps will continue to improve and work better together.

Though they've had a parser feature for some years, it isn't very high touch and needs improvement. Also, I use Zapier to integrate and semi-automate my processes, but I would like to have the applications to operate more seamlessly together.

Damilola A.
Human Resources Assistant in Kanada
Staatsverwaltung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Recruiting Software

Kommentare: It has helped to automate our recruitment process and we are able to use and customize it to our needs. The email, job openings and offer letter templates helps to create emails, job openings and offer letters quickly and get the process moving. Customer Service is also great, as they always respond quickly to emails and provide timely solutions, including scheduling a demo session.

Zoho Recruit meets our recruiting needs in a very unique way. We were able to customize the features the way we want it and it automates processes for the organization. We are also able to collaborate within the system, and it is easy to pre-screen candidates at the beginning of the recruitment process by using the customization features for the webforms and the assessment. It also has a lot of add-ons that can be used for some processes like e-signing of offer letters, background checks, and more.

Users can feel a bit uncomfortable when starting out with this software, especially new ATS users, however, after a while it gets really easy and straightforward. They also sent videos that really helped understand it.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: iKrut, MightyRecruiter, JobDiva, SmartRecruiters, iSmartRecruit, OpenCATS, Homebase und Freshteam

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zoho Recruit: It is cost effective and meets our needs the same way some of the more expensive ones does. It also has a large website and application integration capacity. It has a mobile application and a candidate portal where candidate can track their progress.

Kenneth S.
Kenneth S.
SR Recruiter in USA

ZOHO Recruit

Kommentare: I have used other ATS's but was never the ADMIN. That in itself can be intimidating, but not with ZOHO . Under SETUP it is very easy to configure to your own liking.

For the independent recruiter there is really nothing out there that comes close . ZOHO Recruit is a full suite ATS that can stand on on its own against the big boys. It comes with radius search, scores the candidate against the job order. You can edit the job pipeline and so much more.

The career site is not very robust and should show both city & state for the listings.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: iCIMS Talent Cloud und Oracle Taleo Cloud

Zuvor genutzte Software: iCIMS Talent Cloud und Oracle Taleo Cloud

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zoho Recruit: More economical friendly.

Lee C.
Director in

Quality System That Does The Job

Kommentare: We are a recent startup Recruitment Company that selected Zoho for ATS and CRM purposes after reviewing numerous other software options. With the introduction of numerous Cloud products, we quickly established that a wide number of options in the market are extremely rigid with a lack of customisation. If you're willing to get your hands dirty (which we are), you're able to really bespoke the system to your recruitment needs. Of course there are some functionality limitations which could be made better however the customisation is much more extensive then other demos we have gone through. From a CRM perspective for our needs, it ticks all the boxes and from a Recruitment Agency perspective it does a good job of Parsing multiple CV's and has allowed us to setup numerous reports and forecast stages. Overall it does the trick for a startup and growing company who are ultimately looking at their cashflow within the first few years however there are areas we have been informed are on the roadmap which they need to make happen. Customer Support has been extremely good.

- Customisation Options in terms of Field/Layout Management - CV Parsing - App - Smart Device App is really nice - Searching / Reporting Capabilities - Standard functionality is better than others in the market

- Lack of Radius Search from a Candidate perspective which isn't ideal when searching for candidates near a certain location - Lack of Office365 Outlook Integration (this is on the roadmap however isn't ideal) - Skilling / Capabilities is my largest bugbear as it isn't as intuitive as other options from a recruitment perspective - Some rigid functionality where you can't remove and edit certain fields. - No Linkedin stripping functionality

Paul H.
Managing Partner in UK

Zoho Recruit

Kommentare: Very positive.

Scaleable and abilty to customise. Modular so many options to integrate useful widgets to aid workflow.

Local support, lack of training material online.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Invenias

Zuvor genutzte Software: Bullhorn ATS & CRM

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zoho Recruit: Custom features.

Company Director in Sri Lanka
Personalwesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

“Helps us to free ourselves for better utility”

Kommentare: ZOHO ATS would become an ideal solution for small to medium scale HR projects considering many innovative features offered at a competitive price and the free trial period is an ideal opportunity for the prospective purchaser to make an informed decision.

The need for an ATS felt due to difficulties we underwent with many human errors in a high paced environment and decided to choose ZOHO after brief research. While we started to use ZOHO it became the best worker for doing what we expected and more. The available features in ZOHO keep our system running efficiently and the customization features help us achieve specific needs and maintain greater control. The Advanced Recruit Analytics shows us where we are in simple graphics which helps us realize the overall corporate objectives at a glance. As of now, we haven’t had any major issues with ZOHO. As with the cost, ‘it’s comparatively economical’.

We haven’t had any major issues so far, therefore, cannot shoot blunt arrows. Even if there are any issues, ZOHO would be more than happy to integrate them into the system with the help of the users, which will make their system the best.

Summer M.

Works great for our small business

Kommentare: We've used Zoho applications for over five years, so I have a lot of experience with them. Everything works very well for people with very little computer knowledge, and yet you can customize things quite a bit if you know what you are doing. As far as Recruit goes... I have used Recruit before and like it, but they didn't integrate with other services as the time. I had to use Indeed's services and we had quite a bit of issues (with 3 of our companies) with candidates receiving emails from us to schedule interviews. Now that Recruit is integrated with so many job boards, it is an awesome deal for the money, helps to weed through all the resumes, make notes, schedule things and keep a busy office organized. I WILL NEVER TAKE PAPER APPLICATIONS AGAIN. As far as support, I never call in, I just use email, so usually by the time emails are returned (a few hours) I have already figured out what I was contacting them about (they have forums, community help, plenty of places to find what you need). That said, they are always responsive and polite.

Easy to use but not so user friendly that you can't use it if you are advanced good customer support a lot of documentation integrates with many other services

Sometimes down, but usually fixed quickly

Sudhir 2.
Sudhir 2.
VP in Kanada
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

One of the good ATS tools i used

Kommentare: It lacks one major feature - Sourcing
Earlier parser used was RChilli which is changed to some other company. I feel its not able to parse resumes like Rchilli

This is a good ATS tool which have all the features required for tracking various resumes and define stages for easy management

Complete lifecycle from adding a resume till offer Sending resumes and interview invites to client/hiring manager candidate/Resume workflow

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Bullhorn ATS & CRM und hireful

Warum Zoho Recruit gewählt wurde: First of all price, SAAS product and it has most of required features

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zoho Recruit: SAAS product Pricing Completeness

Prabhjot singh B.
Prabhjot singh B.
ceo in Indien
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Zoho Recruit Review

Kommentare: we used to use it 2 years back, then moved to Google HIRE and are now back to using it again.
we like it.
we like the structured approach to recruitment

we are a recruitment agency focused on the hospitality industry and for us, central recruitment software is critical for success. we used ZOHO for a year or so and then moved to Google Hire for a bit, but have come back to Zoho. We like all the modules, from CRM, database, search, schedules, emailing and todos. The stuff that really works for us the status of the applicant and the review from our clients on the applicant.

the search can be improved. google hire has a cool function of suggesting similar profiles and doing timeline searches.

Human Resources Specialist in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Looking for applicants has never been easier!

Kommentare: 9.5/10 over all and definitely a go!

A difficult task that I have to deal with most of the time is the process of applicant tracking, especially for job areas that are rarely filled-in. I found ZOHO Recruit and it helped me more than I thought it would. The possibility of a job board posting allowed me to spread the needs of our company through job list websites with ease. It allows scheduling of possible interviews with clients that I have chosen, sending them emails for tentative dates. It also keeps a database for employee records which is a great organizational move for me. I adored its organized and clean process of keeping track of applicants and their files. The minimalist feeling of the theme also hooked me in, it looks simple and is easy to use.

The lack of filtering possibility for candidates is a bit bothersome. Especially regarding important demographic details such as age which is really important for our job requirements.

Jimmy B.
CEO in Nigeria
Unternehmensberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Recruitment Software

Kommentare: Ability to link candidates with clients for the entire recruitment life cycle. As a company we can effectively manage the candidate experience and respond faster. We have linked Zoho Recruit to our career page hence we do not have to receive resumes by email which makes us work smarter and reduces time.

The formatted resume functionality is fantastic as it helps us format resumes and brand them to send to clients all within the Zoho ATS, we can post to our company careers page, Facebook and twitter page. We have the ability to send feedback to candidate real time and also give the client opportunity to shortlist from the system which really makes our job easier. The software is very flexible and easy for us to upgrade or downgrade depending on number of users especially as the recruitment business is a very high turnover business.

I wish Zoho Recruit can incorporate a functionality to help manage temporary/contract staffing.

Saurabh M.
Co-Founder in Indien
Personalwesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Don't think - Just buy the product. It's the God of ATS + CRM applications.

1.) The sync across all the Zoho apps. 2.) The mobile application, it makes a recruiter's life so so easy. 3.) The UI< tons of exhaustive features. It can be customized across all the requirements.

The only thing missing is the kanban view option in the jobs hiring pipeline stage.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Bullhorn ATS & CRM

Warum Zoho Recruit gewählt wurde: Pricing flexibility and jobs hiring stage pipeline field visibility.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Recruit CRM

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zoho Recruit: Ease of use and sync across Zoho suites.

Sajith K.
Sr.Technical Consultant in Kanada

Testing an ATS + CRM for recruitment firm

Kommentare: It has been a great experience in testing the trial version. I? want to use all the features and maximize efficiency of the team and myself.

The workflow of Zoho Recruit is seamless. It makes tasks easy and repetitive tasks not cumbersome thus enabling small and medium recruitment firms focus on what they do best help companies hire the best talent.

There a lot of features, which I don't believe we might use all.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Recruit CRM

Warum Zoho Recruit gewählt wurde: Easy of use.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Bullhorn ATS & CRM