Über Zoho Recruit

Erstelle mit der Recruitment-Software von Zoho Recruit und dem Rekrutierungs-CRM einen strukturierten Einstellungsprozess, um dein Traumteam zusammenzustellen.

Erfahre mehr über Zoho Recruit

Ease of setup, Customer support, pricing, and integration.

As I mentioned before in my reviews, overall the customer service of Zoho lack quality. The design of the software seems a bit weak and old-fashioned in comparison with the other tools.

Bewertungen zu Zoho Recruit

Zoho Recruit hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 890 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Zoho Recruit bereits verwendet?

Renata
Renata
business administrator in USA
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Efficient software

Kommentare: The whole process from the beginning of the candidate to the end of the contract is agile and in a very tight way because I can see how the whole process of the candidate goes or in what stage of the process he stayed and I have to get another candidate

The search for candidates could be a long and confusing process but with the help of Zoho Recruit the process has been easier and more orderly to carry from the search of the candidates, a follow-up of each process, the scheduling of the interviews and the final stage of hiring With the reports of Zoho Recruit I can have a detailed list of all the candidates who have registered on the company's employment page to see their profiles and thus be informed of each one's experience and be able to choose the best option for fill the vacancy The configuration of the account is quite simple to perform as everything else of the platform that is very easy and agile that provides support to the recruitment area and can take the order of each candidate

The filtering for each candidate is not complete for example the age that is so important to know there is no way to look for it and sometimes the candidate is good but age does not apply and I can see it until I enter the curriculum but not by search

Jaideep
Jaideep
Head of Product in Indien
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Using Zoho Recruit has streamlined Applicant Management for us like no other tool

Kommentare: Overall experience with Zoho Recruit is excellent. I would highly recommend it to anyone who is serious about building a team and tracking all the candidates passing through their system

Zoho Recruit is an excellent Application Tracking System that has streamlined my work and made my recruiting process very efficient. Every interaction with the candidate can be traced along with the history of conversation. This help tremendously when candidates reapply. The Hiring Pipeline allows me to customize the recruiting process and keep track of how candidates are moving through the recruiting process. The workflow rules allow me to create email triggers and save time on common rule based notifications to candidates. And the auto created job postings page makes it easy for me to post new job positions and capture candidate resume and data directly into my system without writing a line of code.

Zoho's tiers are very rigid, and I would hope they would make their product more modular and allow customers to buy modules piecemeal. For a small startup, the professional and enterprise grade turn out to be very expensive, and we could easily trade some features we don't use for features we would like to use.

Cybele
Human Resource Manager in USA
E-Learning, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Recruiting made easier

Kommentare: I have been able to make recruitment in my company so easily.

The tool is so easy to learn and use. It is cost-effective as compared to its return on investment. I have been able to integrate it with other tools hence making work easier.

Sometimes the tool lags a bit when you integrate it with other tools.

Jason
Jason
Managing Director in Südafrika
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Terrible Software

2,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: These guys have totally missed the point here. It’s the most difficult software to navigate - maybe it would have been easier to use the free version, but I have the full version and it’s impossible to navigate, the jargon used, pointless pipelines. I cannot find documents , assessments, it’s absolutely useless and I wouldn’t recommend it as all. All other Zoho software apps at least make a bit of sense to beginners, but this is down right frustrating.

Nothing. If I HAD to choose then possibly the fact that it publishes job opening on multiple boards.

Not at all user friendly. At all. And most of the job boards it posts to aren’t in South Africa.

FILBERT
Admin in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Recruitment made easy with Zoho Recruit

Kommentare: Zoho recruit is very easy to integrate and set up with a very impressive layout. This has made our recruitment process seamless.

I liked the way the software allows me to effectively track candidates when hiring by ensuring all their data is actively saved and up to date thus streamlining the whole hiring process.

The pricing could be quite high especially for start ups with limited budget.

Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic ATS at an affordable price

Kommentare: Cannot recommend it enough! If you are a small or a mid sized staffing firm then this should absolutely be in your consideration when you look for an ATS. It also has a ton of integrations which we loved.

Our team really loved how easy it was to setup and deploy. We setup custom pipelines, created workflows and had our users up and running on it in a matter of days. We were also able to import our data from Google Sheets very smoothly. And lastly their support was very knowledgable. They resolved our queries in a very short amount of time.

The mobile version of it doesnt work so great on my phone. It constantly gets stuck and I have to open and close it. Never happened on the desktop version so maybe its just my phone.

Sascha
Chief Product Officer in Deutschland
E-Learning, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Recruiting with Zoho Recruit is great

We've been liking Zoho Recruit for our hiring needs! It's made filling 8 positions a breeze. The workflow builder is fantastic, and having email integrated at every stage is a game-changer. Zoho Recruit has really helped us stay organized and efficient throughout the entire recruitment process!

We've noticed a few shortcomings. The performance, especially loading times, could be improved. Additionally, the interface feels a bit outdated. Another issue is that the publishing marketplace didn't quite meet our needs for the German market. These areas could use some attention for a smoother user experience overall.

Thoroughly enjoying it!

Kommentare: Overall I am happy with the SAAS application.

Zoho is easy to set up and customize, definitely easy to use and very pleased with what it does.

Customer Service has to be more proactive. Not happy but the product makes up!

Souleymane
Recruiter in Mauretanien
Metallabbau, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

The software you need for your recruitment processes.

Kommentare: From my experience, Zoho Recruit has still allowed me to save time in organizing job postings and candidates. It's a good software overall.

Zoho Recruit allows me to manage the entirety of my recruitment process. It helps me create job postings, schedule interviews, sort candidates, and more. The automation feature for certain tasks is also a major plus.

I didn't like the analysis and reporting provided by Zoho Recruit for evaluating the recruitment process, which I found less effective.

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Simply the best tool for staffing

Kommentare: It's inexpensive, effective, and customizable enough for any small or mid sized business.

Posting jobs is extremely easy with Zoho. Also, once they are posted I can check on multiple positions at once. From start to finish, I can track applicants, search qualifications, track interviews, and view offers.

You need to be a somewhat computer savvy person to be able to navigate the system. Without prior knowledge of hiring systems, there's a steep learning curve for new users.

Jeslyn
Recruiter in Kanada
Personalwesen, Selbstständig

Not positive user but not bad product

Kommentare: Many basic functions not available under Standard and Professional versions. For one-man shop I don't want to purchase Enterprise version, seems that this software is only catered for enterprise users, which can makes your product less competitive as most enterprise users would go Workable, Bullhorn, Greenhouse, etc. You need to better understand your customer groups and user needs.

- It has all basic functions to satisfy basic resume storage needs.

- Initially you'll only get 1GB storage; you need to pay extra to get more space. - Interview status can’t be synced, every time when schedule interviews I have to change it manually. - Emails sent from my Outlook to candidates cannot be captured in Zoho. - Resume can’t be parsed in existing profile, have to upload resume and update profile manually. - Their mobile app is barely useful.. my interviews are not being listed chronologically, they are all over the place, makes it impossible to track my interviews on your app; no filter either.

Jeff
Director in Hongkong
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

State of the App

Kommentare: I've been using Zoho products for almost 10 years. I've had a rich overseas experience in technology overseas for the past 30 years where I moved from hardware tech to software to gaming. I've generally been the software user in the organizations I've worked for and at that point 10 years ago, I was tasked with finding the right recruiting software. One of the solutions I chose to review was Zoho and I recommended my firm use it. Unfortunately for them, they stuck with their less expensive ATS. (they were paying $10 / user - you get what you pay for has never been truer). Despite that firm not using Zoho, I did and I've been a big fan of zoho ever since. At the time, I was telling my colleagues they were the SAP for the SME's and became more or less a power user. Mostly I use their ATS, CRM and Project, but I've used almost every product they provide. I really like their products - they can all be customized to a high degree and the organization really backs up their products. I would recommend you give them a try if you are looking for value for money.

From the beginning, I liked that the software included a parser and reporting, but the new features they have continued to add keep up well with the market place. I like the business rules and semi-automated business process, and the degree of customization given the user. Overall, the Zoho organization is pretty switched on and their products are becoming more and more a mainstream SaaS choice - especially with the value for money aspect. You see them more and more in the reviews with solid ratings and there are a number of great apps that Zoho provide. It's nice to have a single provider and I expect that over time that the apps will continue to improve and work better together.

Though they've had a parser feature for some years, it isn't very high touch and needs improvement. Also, I use Zapier to integrate and semi-automate my processes, but I would like to have the applications to operate more seamlessly together.

Kenneth
Kenneth
SR Recruiter in USA

ZOHO Recruit

Kommentare: I have used other ATS's but was never the ADMIN. That in itself can be intimidating, but not with ZOHO . Under SETUP it is very easy to configure to your own liking.

For the independent recruiter there is really nothing out there that comes close . ZOHO Recruit is a full suite ATS that can stand on on its own against the big boys. It comes with radius search, scores the candidate against the job order. You can edit the job pipeline and so much more.

The career site is not very robust and should show both city & state for the listings.

Personalwesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

“Helps us to free ourselves for better utility”

Kommentare: ZOHO ATS would become an ideal solution for small to medium scale HR projects considering many innovative features offered at a competitive price and the free trial period is an ideal opportunity for the prospective purchaser to make an informed decision.

The need for an ATS felt due to difficulties we underwent with many human errors in a high paced environment and decided to choose ZOHO after brief research. While we started to use ZOHO it became the best worker for doing what we expected and more. The available features in ZOHO keep our system running efficiently and the customization features help us achieve specific needs and maintain greater control. The Advanced Recruit Analytics shows us where we are in simple graphics which helps us realize the overall corporate objectives at a glance. As of now, we haven’t had any major issues with ZOHO. As with the cost, ‘it’s comparatively economical’.

We haven’t had any major issues so far, therefore, cannot shoot blunt arrows. Even if there are any issues, ZOHO would be more than happy to integrate them into the system with the help of the users, which will make their system the best.

Sudhir
Sudhir
VP in Kanada
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

One of the good ATS tools i used

Kommentare: It lacks one major feature - Sourcing
Earlier parser used was RChilli which is changed to some other company. I feel its not able to parse resumes like Rchilli

This is a good ATS tool which have all the features required for tracking various resumes and define stages for easy management

Complete lifecycle from adding a resume till offer Sending resumes and interview invites to client/hiring manager candidate/Resume workflow

Jonathan
Director in Neuseeland
Personalwesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use and integrate recruitment software

Kommentare: Increased visability across all avenues of candidate sourcing, ability to automate a large portion of the recruitment process... this increases daily with smart additons Zoho makes every day (almost). Additionally the main aspect that is great is the ability to run geographically distributed teams.

Cost of using the software is minimal, however still offers everything you would expect from a much more expensive program. Overall the system manages everything from adverts through to candidates and is continually evolving to become one of the easiest to use softwares I have used to date.

Can be cumbersome in some areas initially, like reporting, dashboards etc. however it is fully customizable so once you have that in hand it pretty much covers everything. It would be great to have a more direct integration into Linkedin, with Linkedin actually operating through Zoho, however believe this is something that they are working on at the moment.

Roody
Recruitment Manager in Indien
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

ATS with personalized job board

Kommentare: My overall experience is fantastic, I can't communicate my bliss in words.

I've been using Zoho Recruit for six months now, and I've found it to be very user-friendly and helpful in my recruitment career. The following are a couple of highlights that I like most. The first is the talent pool; I can manage my own talent pool and post jobs directly to my Zoho web portal through a career page. Additionally, Zoho offers a portal for candidate login. Where up-and-comers make their own profiles to go after a position straightforwardly from the online interface and it is extremely simple to utilize. There is no need to waste money on multiple platforms. This is a single platform that provides you with multiple solutions. Compared to my previous status, Zoho makes my task simple to recruit and faster.

I don't think I found any lag that Zoho has to improve.

Nicole
Nicole
Personalwesen, Selbstständig
Quelle: GetApp

Zoho Recruit for small to medium organisation

Kommentare: I have used Zoho Recruit for more than 5 years as a one desk recruiter, headhunter. I implemented Zoho Recruit in 2 Placement agencies with up to 10 recruiters and help professional firms configured it to optimize the use of the ATS. It does the job for a very affordable cost!!
Zoho recruit has the great quality of being completely configurable, but it can be a trap if you don't know how to do it! It's a DIY solution, a great template that needs personnalization
The new version brings new features and also seem to respond to bigger and more complex organization.But, Zoho has a tendency to release apps to fast, they are not always stable with limited testing so you become the tester.
Still, it is a very affordable solution, the cheapest I found so fare on the market. If your are simple and want an ATS that can do the job for less than $250/ year per license, invest in a configurator that will personalize it for you and with some patience you will enjoy a great ATS completely personalized that will not kill your budget.

The Standard version is easy to understand and to configure and very affordable. Great for placement agencies as well as small corporate organization .

Support can be slow to respond with vague answers or fits it all , type of answer. Some apps not very stable need improvement. "Mobile" for example. No help offer if you need advice on how to personalize it beside the user guide. They will not do it for you.

Sumit
Sr. Account Manager Recruitment in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Sharing my 1 years recruiting experience with Zoho Recruit

Kommentare: Overall, Zoho Recruit is a comprehensive and user-friendly recruitment software that can help companies to fullfill their recruitment demands and improve the quality of hires.

Zoho Recruit offers various reports and analytics to track the performance of recruiters and the effectiveness of recruitment strategies. This helps managers to identify areas of improvement and make data-driven decisions.

While Zoho Recruit offers a free version, users may find that they need to upgrade to a paid plan to access certain features or capabilities. The pricing structure can be confusing, and some users may find that the cost of the software is too high for their needs.

Director of Operations in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

For the right needs, an incredible value

Kommentare: If you need a UI-centric place to store data, and you are on a budget, I can't imagine you'd find a better place. For us, this was the necessary stepping stone for between Excel and when we had enough revenue to license a proper CRM/ATS. Basically: I was very happy we did this for 18 months, but when it was time to leave it was a relief.

Zoho is very user friendly, very customizable, and extremely affordable. We were able to add and delete fields almost everywhere we wanted to, and I felt that the navigation and search functionality were very user friendly - required not much training.

The monthly (which I couldn't find anywhere else for a comparable product) price is allowed - near as I could tell - by the lack of support. It didn't make me too angry because you can't have a CRM at this price without sacrificing something, but you should know up front support basically doesn't exist. Also, there isn't much functionality around tracking activity - so be aware of that before you buy.

Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent bit of kit, Best bang for your buck regarding Recruitment ATS/CRM

Kommentare: Having used 3 other recruitment CRMs, this is by far overall the best give the price and kit you get for the price...
The customer support is a bit hit and miss but aside from this, top value.

What's key as a startup is a place for all your data, manage it easily, increase the time available to me and still maintain cashflow. : Zoho Recruit allows for all of this All versions are absolutely easy to pick up or navigate without any training. Free onboarding session for 1 hour to run through any questions you have Monthly price is different according to your needs No upfront costs RE: Setup Data is easily manageable

No Dark Mode - For every application I use and utilise dark mode due to bad eyes. Unfortunately this is not available for Zoho Recruit The customer support at times is a bit ropey but still really nice people 100MB limit per batch of document uploads The limited candidate search boolean capabilities (For anyone that does very complex Boolean and like to do the same search on database, Don't get zoho recruit or learn to simplify your DB search.

Eka
Eka
Consultant in UK
Buchhaltung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Simple yet powerfule

1. I like the number of integrations Zoho has - ojo here, though, some integrations might not be fully developed, so test them first; 2. I like the search across uploaded documents; 3. I like that you can add custom fields and then, restrict the access to those fields to specific profiles.

1. With all due respect, Zoho support. I think Zoho support team works around the clock trying to help already users as well as those who are just trying the soft. I think it would be great if Zoho somehow differentiates between these two groups. 2. The UI. I believe the UI is a WAY better than it was some time ago but like my team said, 'it looks like Zoho was developed with the advanced users in mind, not recruiters' referring to the fact that it is not as intuitive as other platforms on the market.

Christine
New business development in Frankreich
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A great tool to boost efficiency and stay organized!

Kommentare: My overall experience has been great, except it would be really helpful if users were allowed to post one job in multiple cities to save time.

Zoho recruit made collaborating with the rest our team easier and more efficient. Our job posts have a lot of exposure through Zoho's job board network and we have received strong candidate applications. When we receive applicants we, as a team, can seamlessly move them through each step of the hiring process to stay organized.

Many of the roles we recruit for are remote, so we often don't care where the applicant lives just as long as they are qualified. The thing I liked least is that Zoho recruit doesn't allow you to easily post a job in multiple cities - you must post an individual job for each city, which can be tedious.

Mike
Mike
Director Of Recruiting

Best Mobile App in Recruiting

Kommentare: I have worked for several large corporate companies and recruiting firms who use a variety of CRM tools. Zoho provides the best tool on the market for a recruiting firm who is looking for ease of use and extreme mobility. In this modern era a CRM tool needs to be mobile optimized, Zoho has an app that allows you to track your candidates' progress in the interviewing process and makes sure that you can adjust essential data on the go. I highly recommend this tool for anyone looking to increase their efficiency through the use of a mobile tool.

My business is extremely mobile and I need the ability to work whenever and wherever, Zoho allow this through both the main site and the app. The use of this tool has allowed me to track my candidates more efficiently and schedule interviews while I am away from the office.

Creating new clients should be more automated and allow for parsing like we have on the candidate side. Increased functionality within the mobile app would also be helpful, although the current level of simplicity is refreshing.

Daniel Alejandro
Venezuela
Quelle: GetApp

Affordable ATS option with nice features

I've been using Zoho softwares for a while now and they keep doing the job in a nice way. The Zoho recruit app is not the exception as it does a great work as also presents a nice user interface. It comes with a free option to try it out so it makes easier to make a choice when trying to find the right applicant tracking system. Easy to use, to understand and to work your way around it. Great features with a really nice integration with my website and if you have any questions, their customer service department does a great job. Works nice on my Android phone. Perfect searching capabilities (this one is nice) with standard functionality.

The fact that I cannot integrate this with my Office365 Outlook is something to work on. Probably a nice guide to get started from the beginning would be such a plus. Other than that, this app does the right job all the time.