Über Membership Toolkit

Alle Funktionen wie Webseite, Kommunikation, Mitgliedschaft, Spenden, Verkauf, Verzeichnis und Management der Freiwilligen in einem Online-System integriert.

Erfahre mehr über Membership Toolkit

Nicht verfügbar

Nicht verfügbar

Bewertungen zu Membership Toolkit

5,0

Membership Toolkit hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,2 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 5 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Hast du Membership Toolkit bereits verwendet?

Dwayne G.
Chief Executive Officer in Deutschland
Pharmazeutika, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

All in one communication management

5 letzten Monat Neu

In Membership Toolkit all necessary communication tools have been combined and it meets all needs for an organization's communication management requirements with the members.

Only way to access to the product features is the cloud, in my opinion all local based connection methods are required and would be beneficial for increasing the usage experience.

Antwort von Membership Toolkit

letzten Monat

Dwayne, We appreciate your review of Membership Toolkit!

Jane E.
Treasurer in USA
Unterhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Game Changer

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: The other benefit is that it makes it easier to pass the job to the next person, because it is a functioning system that is easy to use. When I took this job on it was very stressful, and now it's a pleasure. I can't say enough about how great Membership Toolkit is. It is worth every penny.

This software completely changed our organization. Having members input their contact information increases accuracy and engagement. Parents wanted a centralized location for the information they needed and now they can find everything on our MT site: calendars, forms, trip information, show schedules. It's reduced the overwhelming barrage of emails that we previously used to inform them. The biggest benefit for me as treasurer is the accounting system. When I started we had no system, and I managed student payments with spreadsheets. Nothing was integrated. With MT the student payments are a breeze to handle, and parents can always see what they have paid and what they still need to pay. It's easy to send receipts and reminders. The financial statements are seamless, easy to set up, and well formatted. The reports you can generate are amazing.

Set up took some time and there is definitely a learning curve, but it is well worth it, and the customer service team is there to help at every step.

Antwort von Membership Toolkit

letzten Monat

Jane, we appreciated your review of Membership Toolkit!

Alison B.
Board in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Terrible Software - look for alternative

Kommentare: When we were forced to migrate to this new platform from the company we used to use (company buy out) - we were SHOCKED at how horrible the new system was. Our volunteers (all full-time working professionals) have jointly invested over 250 hours and we are still unable to make this system work for us.

I honestly have nothing good to say. We were forced to migrate to this from our old software (My School Anywhere) and it's been a terrible experience from day 1.

No bulk upload, antiquated communication features, slow support response, and INSANELY complicated to navigate for a bunch of highly educated people. You can't even delete contacts or do an easy database clean up. It's truly unbelievable.

Dale H.
President in USA
Fundraising, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Productivity for Leaders of volunteers

Background: We led a high school football booster club where traditionally a core 10% do 90% of the work. This 10% believes deeply in supporting the team and building school spirit. But over time the core 10% wears down and instead of finding joy they're simply hoping for the season's end. Our Results: Membership Toolkit significantly increased productivity of the core 10%, so they got more done and felt better about their efforts. Also the software tools improved communication and event planning which motivated many more in the 90% to step up and pitch in. Bottom Line - we grew engagement in our season and provided a great platform for future seasons to build on. Each subsequent season's core 10% got a sizable head start to set the bar even higher. 7 seasons after starting with Membership Toolkit the improved productivity and member satisfaction continues.

Didn't know about it at the start of our season - so we had to change in the middle.

Laura C.
Homemaker in USA
Personalwesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to access!

I love that I can filter by grade and then also by teacher. Makes it easy when finding phone numbers and addresses for my children's friends!

A picture feature would be cool ... but I love it regardless.