Über Spark Hire

Einfach zu bedienende Video-Interview-Plattform bei mehr als 4.000 Organisationen in 100 Ländern. Starte innerhalb von Minuten mit günstigen Preisen!

Erfahre mehr über Spark Hire

There is the ability (with some accounts, depends on price) to have multiple jobs open and have multiple users (i.e. the entire hiring team) who review submissions.

The number of ppl from my team who could access the interviews was limited.

Bewertungen zu Spark Hire

Spark Hire hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 107 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Spark Hire bereits verwendet?

Alexis

Artem
USA
, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Manager, Inside Sales

Kommentare: We are trying to accomplish a few different things with Spark Hire. First and foremost, we want to widen our candidate pool. The positions where we use Spark Hire usually have 100+ applicants. Typically we would bring in only 5 of those candidates to interview in-person, but by using Spark Hire's one-way interview feature, we can widen our net and video interview up to 20 candidates. Many times we end up hiring someone who would not have gotten an in-person interview had we only selected the top 5 candidates.

Sparkhire is a good platform for video interviewing. Whether you're using it for one position or multiple positions, it can handle the job. It's user interfaces are intuitive and the functionality allows us to do many things. In fact we don't even take advantage of all the software is able to do. The one-way interview feature is by fare what we use the most often. It allows us to interview more people to begin with. The set up of the interviews is easy and the feature that lets you record video intros to any question you send is very nice as well.

The pricing for this software is different. You pay based on the number of jobs you want to use it for at the same time. Since our hiring goes in cycles, many times we only need it for one job, but sometimes we need it for up to 5 jobs. We end up paying for 5 jobs all throughout the year since that is the max number we might need, but we only use it for 1 job much of the year. There are some little features that could be improved, and we'd love for Spark Hire to tie into our current application system (it does some but not ours), but overall we like the product.

Julia
Talent Acquisition Projects Lead in Australien
Tiefbau, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Great time saver

Kommentare: This has alleviated a lot of stress of our graduate recruitment campaign, really adding value in the processes of differentiating one applicant from another based on their pre recorded responses, great for high volumes. This is an easy product to use and the backend support if fabulous, very very happy with the experience we have had.

This product is great for junior level positions and senior roles. We use it for bulk recruitment and specialised positions and the functional meets the needs of both types of recruitment. The personalised support is also very good with Spark Hire our support person is also available and up for any question we through at them.

Initially when we started using panel interviews was not a function but I understand that is now available. Don't have a heap of negatives as it really does the job we need it to.

Antwort von Spark Hire

Hi Julia, Thank you so much for your wonderful review! We are so happy to hear that our platform has been helpful in alleviating the stress of your graduate recruitment campaign and has added value in differentiating one applicant from another. Happy hiring!

Alexis Eva
Alexis Eva
Owner in Spanien
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Disappointed by price

Kommentare: It was fine - but there were too many things that I didn't like for me to continue being a paid customer. I find another alternative

The video quality was very good, as is the candidate interface, and their customer service was attentive.

1) Trial period is too short and they charged me directly without asking me beforehand (I hate that!). I know I gave me C/C info but I feel that you should confirm the option with the client before charging. Even the customer service rep who was following up with me was surprised that I had been charged before we had even had our first call. 2) The candidate response time for the one-way interviewing was capped at 3 min. My questions require greater response time. 3) To increase the allotted time you have to upgrade to another pricepoint which was not what I wanted to do. 4) The number of ppl from my team who could access the interviews was limited.

Christopher
Christopher
Talent Acquisition in USA
Luft- & Raumfahrt, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

A Very Useful Product

Kommentare: A Flight Controller interview takes up the time of anywhere between 2-6 of NASA's mission-critical personnel. Before using this software we would schedule interviews based solely on resumes and pre-screens, which cannot give you enough information. While this does add a step, it helps immensely with our ability to submit qualified candidates.

It is amazing to be able to judge a person communication skills before taking up upper managements time in a lengthy interview. We mainly use this software for Flight Controllers at NASA's Mission Control Center. Interviewing with a camera, especially for the first time, can be stressful. This is something Flight Controllers must be able to handle and adapt to. While a person can have an amazing resume, it doesn't truly represent the candidate's communication skills.

The only issue I have is having to ask the candidate to upload their own resume. I would like to be able to add a resume to a video so management has easy access.

Jillian
Jillian
Director of Corporate Development in USA
Hausmeisterservice, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Spark Hire is the best thing we have done for our in-house recruiting efforts

Kommentare: We no longer waste time phone-screening candidates. Every resume we receive is acknowledged with a request to complete spark hire. The completion rate is around 23% but with the number of applicants we have, 23% is more than enough.

Spark Hire is seriously THE BEST thing we've done for our in house recruiting efforts. It has allowed us to dramatically increase the number of candidates we are able to thoroughly screen while simultaneously reducing the time and money associated with doing so. Since adding Spark Hire in December, we've increased our candidate review rate by +24%. Cost per applicant has been reduced 9% and cost per hire is down 13%. On top of that, their customer service is incredible.

Very few negatives. Occasionally we've had bugs - which are quickly corrected. And we've come up with a few ideas that could improve ease of use but nothing that has dramatically impacted our overall experience.

Ryan W
Ryan W
Sr. Recruiter in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Spark Hire Review

Kommentare: I have used Spark Hire for nearly 3 years. They have been outstanding in everyway!

Spark Hire allows me to quickly and confidently review candidates as well as share with hiring managers. We don't spend time in interviews without having confidence that we will get ROI on the time spent.

N/A. I researched all of Spark Hire's competitors and I made the decision to use Spark Hire.

Kelley
Kelley
President in USA
Hausmeisterservice, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Game Changer

Kommentare: We are a commercial cleaning company and need to constantly hire - previously this was a huge headache and time waste each week and many of the candidates would not show up at all or would not be good candidates for the position when they did. With Spark Hire we get to screen the candidates before spending the time to go and meet someone - we can see the quality of the candidate and know what to expect before meeting them in person. Additionally, we have found the no-show rate has dropped almost 100% because we find that those who are willing to go through our other steps, culminating in taking the time to film a video interview are typically better candidates overall and more committed to getting a job.

We LOVE Spark Hire for the amount of time and headache it has saved us. Being able to review candidate interviews at our convenience as well as see the candidates before determining whether or not to meet them in person is huge.

There's really not anything I dislike about the software - it meets all of my needs at this time.

Bankwesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Spark Hire is the Ultimate Choice for Interviewing Candidates Virtually

I prefer to screen the applicants through video conference calls before having them meet me in person. I can do this in the comforts of my own office and be able to select who will be called for the next round of interviews. I found Spark Hire Talent to be very user-friendly and helpful while I navigated through their site. I had to interview applicants from other countries and it was very convenient for me to set-up the call. After the process is done, I can rate the candidates and include my feedback which is viewable by the managers who want to interview them. The whole process was smooth.

The quality of the sound can get choppy at times which can be irritating if you’re in a middle of obtaining an answer from the applicant and she needs to repeat herself. Not sure if the connection is from my end or the applicant’s.

Dave
Director of Technical Learning in USA
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great for efficient first-round interviews

I like Spark Hire as a screening tool for first-round interviews. You can quickly find out if people are computer-literate, well-spoken, respond to deadlines, and get a quick gauge of their skills and background before going to the trouble to set up an interview that could be a waste of time for both parties. You get "live" audio/visual interaction with a candidate in seconds rather than spending many minutes or hours. You can then hit the ground running faster in your in-person interview with candidates that move to that step, because you've already gotten some of the basics out of the way in the Spark Hire interview.

I don't have any major drawbacks with this software. It's quite easy to use and sort through candidates quickly.

Denise
Denise
Managing Director, Logistics & Supply Chain Executive Recruiter in USA

Spark Hire is fantastic

Kommentare: Video is the future and Spark Hire made it both easy and affordable for a small boutique recruitment firm to offer the tool to our candidates and clients.

Easy to use Customizable/Brandable Lots of training and available training info Super Quality Phone App for candidate use Affordable Great, great, great support People 18-50 were comfortable using the platform

We stopped using SparkHire because our clients did not find the value and weren't watching the candidate interviews. We found some candidates over 50 years old struggled with the technology and weren't comfortable taping themselves. It didn't help to "highlight" them as a candidate.

Sherita
SR HRBP in USA
Unternehmensberatung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

SparkHire Review

I like the ease of using the software from both the end user and the administrator side.

the limitations we have on job slots...not the software's issue but due to budget, we are limited on how many open spots and how we market them. For example, if we have a role that is not only in one location for the posting, we have to select a location.

Kelly
Marketing/Ops Manager in USA
Fundraising, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Sparkhire - We don't hire anyone without it!

Kommentare: Our overall experience with Sparkhire has been awesome! We literally use this as our first line in our interview process. Some people won't even click on the link, or do but never complete it...it let's us know those are probably not individuals that would be a great fit for our company. Then those that do complete the Sparkhire, we're able to see them and evaluate from a high level if they'll be a good fit, prior to sitting down with them face to face! I wouldn't use anything else to do our hiring! It's been a huge life/time saver for us!

We use Sparkhire to interview EVERYONE of our employees. This is the first thing they have to do! It's incredibly easy to use and I love the format!

I wish it were user friendly from my phone. I find it difficult to use trying to flip from one question to the other on my phone.

Carissa
Technical Recruiter in Philippinen
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Getting an idea about the candidates hassle-free!

Kommentare: Absolutely hassle-free!

Being able to set up a one-way video interview with the candidates is very helpful. Not only does it give us ideas about them, but by adding the right type of question with ease, we get to know their thoughts, what they are looking for the next move;

Maybe just a little bit of improvement on the interface.

Antwort von Spark Hire

Hi Carissa, Thank you for your wonderful review! We are so happy to hear how easy to use you have found our platform and that Spark Hire has been helpful in learning more about your candidates. Happy hiring!

Stacy
University Program Manager in USA
Großhandel, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great tool in this virtual recruiting environment

Easy to use as far as sending it out to candidates and able to filter to see accepted, completed, etc. I like that you can send the video to other interviewers. We have had positive feedback from candidates about the experience and ease of use.

I would like to be able to see when the invite was sent for the candidate to complete.

Antwort von Spark Hire

Hi Stacy, Thank you for your wonderful review! We are happy to hear how easy-to-use you and your candidates have found our platform. Happy hiring!

JAMES
Supervisor in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Good Website

Kommentare: Problems solved easily Just do what you have to do.

Searching capabilities authorization notices. Well designed for anyone to use in any steps. Easier too.

No cons Just straight forward follow Queues along the way you be at ease for the duration of your online activities.

Jeff
Administrator in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Its a valuable that we have used to help us get to the best candidates quicker.

I love how it helps screen candidates and allows us to quickly get a read on the people applying. The support has been really good as well. Rep has been very helpful in getting us what we need and giving good advice.

We have had very little issues. - So not much to say here.

Andrew
Sourcing Specialist in Kanada
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

so far, so good! It has been a much better experience, 100% better, than the last video provider.

I like that I can customize the experience for each candidate if needed. The flip side to that is I can slow standardized the experience for each candidate given the role I am using the service for.

The only can I have that is sometimes the candidate does not see the email as it will sometimes go to their junk mail file. now that is not the programs issue, but the candidate's email provider.

Tara
Corporate Recruiter in USA
Immobilien, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Excellent - I was hired in part due to my sparkhire interview!

Kommentare: Included many more candidates in my search process than would have progressed simply through resume submission; I also used the software as a candidate on the other side as part of my own hiring process! I felt very personally engaged with my subsequent employer from the outset!

Provides an easy snapshot intro to candidates off the page, and very easily accessible from mobile as well as desktop.

It doesn't have resumes attached to profiles for direct download which can be annoying when this is the first point of contact with a candidate I would like to move onwards in our interview process - would be great if their resume were automatically attached to the profile for greater ease of use!

Taylor
Manager in USA

Excellent service!!!

Ease of use of the platform. Very easy to understand and for candidates to submit their video interviews. Love it!

Sometimes does't work with flash player, especially on Macs. At times it is hard for candidates to submit their videos due to this issue.

Adam
Director of Microbiology in USA
Essen & Trinken, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great Product - Streamlined our Process

The scheduler tool is cutting down our time to interviews by days, and we were able to fill a position 2 weeks faster than normal which helped us retain talent.

I wish there were more features available for adding private notes, as well as sharing notes. I also wish you could upload multiple document types per candidate versus having to combine them outside the software and then upload all together.

Antwort von Spark Hire

Hi Adam, Thank you for your awesome review! We are so happy to hear how time-saving our platform has been for you! Happy hiring!

Laura
Office Manager in USA
Buchhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Best utilized by companies with a younger and/or more tech savvy hiring pool

Kommentare: The burden of phone interviews was nearly eliminated.

Spark Hire eliminates the need for scheduled phone interviews, which is excellent when you have a large number of candidates to sort through and a small hiring team. The software also lets you tag and comment on potential candidates. This allowed me to add my comments and feedback on individual applicants before shooting them up to my boss for the final determination.

Though our team found it easy to use, many of our older applicants who are less familiar with technology struggled to make the videos, or even to make videos that could be seen/heard easily. This ultimately prevented us from keeping the program permanently.

Medizinische Praxis, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Game Changer

Kommentare: I can't imagine doing my job without it. It is so affordable, the customer service reps are awesome, and I have yet to have a candidate complain about their experience.

The one-way interview option has significantly cut back on the amount of time I spend interviewing a candidate. I now utilize this as my knockout session and it has saved me and the candidate a lot of time.

For a while there were some issues with it's integration with Adobe Flash. They have since resolved this.

Brandon
CEO in USA
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Spark Hire has been an extremely valuable tool for our hiring process

Kommentare: We utilize the online interviews once we've done a brief look at a resume and determined there is an initial fit for our position. We then send a link for the interview, and ask 5-8 questions which allow a one minute response for each from the applicant. We then review these responses and determine which applicants we want to move forward in the hiring process.

It's a great tool for getting initial interviews done to get a sense of applicants outside of just their resume. It streamlines the process so we can narrow down our candidates more thoroughly before spending more time on in person interviews.

There are a few quirks in the navigation, but overall pretty easy to use.

Nate
Staffing Specialist in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

User Friendly!

Kommentare: Love it! They answer questions from candidates, which is awesome!

I love how easy it is to move around the platform, set up videos and questions, create links and follow through one OneWay submissions

More customization would be awesome. After speaking to some Customer Service folks, it sounds like that is in the pipeline. Certain features are going to boost this platform, no doubt!

Danielle
Recruiting Manager in USA
Personalwesen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Awesome Customer Service and Easy to use

Kommentare: Using SparkHire has allowed my Operations Team a faster way to get through 2nd interviews.
Being able to tailor make the questions is great!
My Representative is always super helpful! He always gets back with me in a timely manner, and has offered suggestions as well.

It’s so easy to use-it’s self explanatory.

Nothing to list in this section. Our Operations and Recruiting Team love it!