Über PeachWorks

Rationalisiere Back-of-House-Betriebsabläufe in deinem Restaurant mit cloudbasierten Anwendungen und Tools für Berichterstattung, Inventar, Terminplanung und Rezeptverwaltung.

Erfahre mehr über PeachWorks

Crystal M.
Executive Assistant
  • Bewertet am 28.4.2019

"Another great POS and time management program"

Vorteile: I like the onboarding, payroll and scheduling options this software provided. We have been searching for just the right program to fit all our needs and this one seems to fit the bill. All of our POS and employee management needs are met with PeachWorks.

Nachteile: I have no cons to report at this time, still learning all the features

von PeachWorks an 30.4.2019

Thank you for your review Crystal. If you have any questions or would like more information on our other product please let me know.
Jim

• Bewertet am 28.4.2019
Chris B.
Executive Chef
Essen & Trinken, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

"Its on its way!"

Kommentare: Great concept for restaurant operators. The ability to have full control over your metrics in real time, at any location is the absolute future of managing your business. Being able to customize, and create your own dashboard of key performance indicators is available, and critical to gathering the information you need to steer your operations. Add on programs and features that you can customize to suit your needs and budget is fantastic. Being able to right-size the data you need, instead of purchasing large antiquated systems/licenses is a breath of fresh air. The customer support is extremely helpful.

Vorteile: Flexibility, Modular purchasing of programs, support.

Nachteile: Still in development for multiple platforms and communication with Different POS.

Mat M.
District Manager
Restaurants, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 7.2.2017

"Pure Demoware"

Kommentare: Was promised new software for years. When the new software was finally ready to demo, we couldn't have it. We are moving on to Crunchtime...Thank goodness.

Vorteile: The idea of a mobile design is on target, but needs a ton of functionality to be useful in a real restaurant. Support wants to help, but can't.

Nachteile: Not a lot of reporting functionality, and if we dig in, the data there is, lacks integrity. No direct vendor integration, but I hear they are trying. No GL integration, unless you are on legacy Quickbooks.

• Bewertet am 7.2.2017
Brian K.
Gastgewerbe, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 13.10.2016

"Satisfied customer"

Kommentare: PeachWorks is a great product and easy to use. We have saved 2% on our food costs using their products.

Vorteile: Easy to Use
Does not require huge setup costs
Employees rave about the results

Nachteile: Ready for them to develop more applications.

• Bewertet am 13.10.2016
Dennis M.
Technical Support Analyst
  • Bewertet am 25.5.2018

"Catering in our events is now easy thanks to PeachWorks"

Kommentare: Our events are now manageable as the catering budget and needs are done swift with the software

Vorteile: Its easy to install and use
It can be synced with other POS devices to help in managing the catering needs more efficiently

Nachteile: There is much negative i can report as of now. So far it has served all our organization purposes and needs in catering efficiently

• Bewertet am 25.5.2018
Nutricionista
1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 24.7.2018

"It is an ideal product in the management of restaurants."

Kommentare: Work many applications in the same program.

Vorteile: It is an ideal product in the management of restaurants from the logistic, administrative and nutritional support point of view.
The most attractive integrate so many applications in the same program.

Nachteile: The diagramming of dietary and nutritional aspects of recipes. It could have better layout with simpler use and pleasing to the eye.

• Bewertet am 24.7.2018
Thomas G.
  • Bewertet am 20.1.2017

"Needs more robust feature set to be useful for our restaurant "

Kommentare: When I last utilized the system the user interface seemed clean and easy to navigate but was lacking many basic features to make it a useful inventory or recipe system. Looking for something that was more robust that was full featured. Would like to see automatic inventory adjustments, full scale recipe and food costing, multi-location support.

Michelle T.
manger
Bau, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 30.1.2018

"great system to use"

Vorteile: i like that the system is easy to learn and that it is easy to maneuver around in. it has a lot of options

Nachteile: i do not like that it is hard to get ahold of cutomer service and that you have a long wait time on hold

• Bewertet am 30.1.2018
Tyler D.
  • Bewertet am 20.1.2017

"Peachworks Does What It Promises"

Kommentare: Good service. They are constantly trying to add value. Their base service allows for easy scheduling. Ability to quickly transfer schedules and tools to change and modify weekly. Staff really found it to be a good service.

Matt C.
  • Bewertet am 21.1.2017

"Peachworks Review "

Kommentare: They have been good to work with. I wish they had a better functionality with their app. Most of our employees are teenagers and app based. Other than that I haven't had any problems with them.

• Bewertet am 21.1.2017
Conrad K.
Sales Representative
  • Bewertet am 3.7.2018

"Peachworks made our catering business so much easier to manage. This is truly an all in one software"

Vorteile: I love the ability to easily take inventory. Inventory used to be such a difficult process for me and now I barely sweat it. It's also very easy to use.

Nachteile: I love everything about this service and will continue to use it but I do think pricing is a little high.

• Bewertet am 3.7.2018
Grant B.
Gastgewerbe, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 22.4.2017

"Excellent Soluiton"

Kommentare: This is extremely in depth and has a plethora of options, analysis, and tools at your disposal. Being not the most learned when it comes to cloud, their customer support helped me out greatly along the way. Besides, loading up all of my items, which Support helped with, everything else was cake.

Vorteile: The apps are so easy to use, each had a step by step instruction for setup. If I had a question or wasn't for sure if I was doing it correctly support was there to help through the process.

• Bewertet am 22.4.2017
Nancy K.
  • Bewertet am 22.12.2016

"What a buy!"

Kommentare: I've been a customer for the past 6 months and I would recommend this company to everyone. The system was very easy to setup, even inventory. I've been able to cut my food costs by 2% and controlling my labor is so easy, its not taking me 2 to 3 hours a week to build my schedule. Whenever I have questions the support team is quick to answer and is always very helpful. Free meals to any PeachWorks employees.

Vorteile: Simple, I have tried a couple of other products but I could never get past the setup step. I used their inventory database for my items and I was ready to start counting and entering invoices right away. When I'm not in my restaurant I'm able to see how its doing and be alerted of any issues.

Nachteile: I haven't found any yet.

• Bewertet am 22.12.2016
Mark M.
coo
Restaurants, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 1.12.2016

"Very happy"

Kommentare: Great customer service, My rep is the best. as we have expanded into new markets Peachworks allows us to focus on the issues that matter and make our business better.

• Bewertet am 1.12.2016
Celia A.
Restaurants, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 15.2.2017

"I finally found it!"

Kommentare: What a great and easy to use product. From the moment I was contacted by the sales rep its been a pure pleasure. The apps worked exactly as I was shown on the demo. From the time I first logged into the system until I entering counts and recipes was less than 7 days. I'm using all of their applications and I can't wait until they release new apps as I will buy them all. I have tried several other solutions, and either they didn't work or they were too difficult for me team to use but not with PeachWorks. Great apps, great team to work with.

Vorteile: easy to setup, easy to use, support has been great and very responsive

Nachteile: I haven't found any yet

• Bewertet am 15.2.2017
David K.
Gastgewerbe, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

"I can finally sleep"

Kommentare: I found an inventory system that will do what the sales folks says it will do. I have tried a couple of other solutions and after spending 8 to 10 weeks to get them setup the systems were hard to do and I always had problems. I switched to PeachWorks a few weeks ago, the setup was easy and now I have reports that allow me to control costs. Thank you PeachWorks

Vorteile: So much easier to use than other inventory software solutions.
Their support team was prompt and either answered my questions or told me what I had done wrong.

Nachteile: I haven't found any so far.

Anthony F.
Gastgewerbe, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 24.3.2017

"Can't image a better product or service exists"

Kommentare: We have been delighted every step of the way of our PeachWorks journey. The sales staff, the onboarding process and the support staff have all greatly exceeded my expectations. PeachWorks is a must have system

Vorteile: Our account manager what so helpful. While the setup was fairly straight forward I did have a few questions. Bob was fast to respond and answered my questions. They have a very knowledgeable staff.

Patti E.
Managing Member / Marketing Specialist
Restaurants, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 3.3.2017

" Buyer's Remorse !"

Kommentare: The demo looked fantastic. Yes was the answer to all my questions. I pulled the trigger, and was made to sign a year long contract the included modules I didn't want. Reluctantly I sighed, handed over my credit card info, and before I was even using the software, I was being invoiced. After 3 months, I have nothing but an inaccurate reporting tool, with none of their modules delivering what was committed to me by their sales woman. And having the system go down for an entire weekend wasn't very fun either. Check and double check references! One of the most important lesson's learned. Our restaurant will survive, but I doubt Peachworks does.

Vorteile: The colors are pretty.

Nachteile: The ease of use in the design is great. But this does you no good when there is no data to support your managing efforts. And the reporting that is there, does not match the POS.

• Bewertet am 3.3.2017
Andy A.
  • Bewertet am 12.12.2016

"PeachWorks is a great system, easy to get setup and even easier to use."

Kommentare: We have 3 locations while I tried to keep track of how each location was doing and controlling labor and food costs I was not doing a very good job of this using our current tools. I replace my solution with PeachWorks and WOW what a difference. I' get alerts if I have issues, I'm able to see up to the minute updates and I can access the PeachWorks apps from any device. A big surprise to me was that I didn't have to pay an additional fee for the mobile app, this is not the case with some of their competitors. The system was easy to setup and the support is some of the best that I've ever experienced. Great Product, Great Team!

• Bewertet am 12.12.2016
Matt C.

"PeachWorks review"

Kommentare: Unfortunately, we are still using WhenToManage. Given that we want to use an inventory system, we have not migrated to PeachWorks. We do have concerns regarding the new system, which primarily are related to the reporting functionality. We spent a lot of time generating custom reports for accurately tracking and evaluating the performance of our stores. Will the new reports be re-created (can they be re-created) for us in the new system? We cannot afford to lose the information and reports we have been using, which are critical to the operations of our business. Also, another issue is that lately we have been experiencing data export issues from WTM. The customer service response has been slow & the delays have impacted our ability to get our financial reports generated in a timely manner. We are told that some of the people who were available for addressing issues in the past have been working on the development of the new PeachWorks system. This has been a very negative experience for us & has caused us to begin searching for other viable options for ourselves & our franchise.

Alonso A.
Restaurants, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 26.5.2019

"Controling my restaurant have never been easier before"

Vorteile: This marvelous software has everything needed to control our restaurant anywhere and anytime its easy to use and to customize for us irrepaceable

Nachteile: So far we dont have any complain about the tool

• Bewertet am 26.5.2019
Chris G.
Chef
  • Bewertet am 17.3.2018

"horrible."

Kommentare: zero

Vorteile: In theory, ease of use, syncing with POS.

Nachteile: lack of knowledgeable customer service. using for over 6 months now, first 2 months were setting up, the following 4+ have been nothing but issues.

• Bewertet am 17.3.2018
Colby B.
  • Bewertet am 14.7.2015

"Great after-the-sale support"

Kommentare: The software works like they said it would and immediately I began saving time...but what really impressed me was the way they have taken care of me after the sale. We tried one of their competitors but once we sent them a check, we never heard from them again. PeachWorks has been with us every step of the way with training and answering questions and even asking us about new features. It sure is a different way to do business, and a breath of fresh air.

• Bewertet am 14.7.2015
Phillip E.
ceo
Essen & Trinken, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

"my experience"

Kommentare: after actually taking the time to sit down and try to use peachworks it was not nearly as easy as the demo showed... so many times did the page glitch and not show things correctly, the conversions made no sense, it was just a mess and I hated using it. I have a degree in computers and this was a terrible choice. I will be leaving peachworks soon

Vorteile: nothing

Nachteile: everything

Daniel G.
  • Bewertet am 17.10.2016

"Best restaurant software on the market"

Kommentare: So easy to use, excellent functionality, excellent for variance and sales reports, customer support is the best out of any company we have worked with.

• Bewertet am 17.10.2016