Über Vidyard

Mit der Vidyards-Plattform können Unternehmen Videos auf ihrer Website präsentieren, Video-E-Mails personalisieren und Echtzeitanalysen verfolgen.

Erfahre mehr über Vidyard

Vidyard is very easy to use, record short videos and share with other people. You just have to login, tap record and thats it.

My one gripe is that the videos seem to take a bit longer to load and play compare to other tools I've used and sometimes the chrome ext. Crashes which can be annoying.

Bewertungen zu Vidyard

Vidyard hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 98 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Vidyard bereits verwendet?

Emily S.
Emily S.
Sales Operations Manager in USA

VidYard Is Great For Enablement & Marketing

5 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I've used VidYard for creating training/enablement video playlists and I've helped set it up for my sales team to use in prospect Outreach and it's an incredible tool for both at a fraction of the cost similar solutions cost.

I love that you can customize your videos and playlists to match your brand. I love that you can track clicks/watches/watch time. I love that you can integrate with Salesloft.

No cons yet! Maybe one thing is better adoption practices

Samantha N.
Samantha N.
Regional Sales Manager in USA

Vidyard is what sets me apart

Kommentare: Vidyard is great and definitely a tool that all salespeople should be using daily.

Vidyard is seriously the best things ever when you're prospecting. It works so well to have video in any cold outreach and makes the whole process of prospecting less weird.

I honestly love Vidyard. I don't have any complaints besides that fact that it doesn't integrate with Outreach.

Eyüp Ö.
Industrial Engineer in Türkei
Finanzdienstleistungen, Selbstständig

Vidyard EO

4 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I am preparing videos more carefully by looking at the analysis.

I can see the analysis of the videos much better. In this way, I can prepare better videos.

The site crashes while making some videos. My videos are wasted

Todd P.
President in USA

I would NOT recommend Vidyard

Kommentare: awful experience.. see above.. I hope other small companies like mine do not sign a contract with this company..

If you look at how many negative reviews I wrote about a company, you would not find ONE.. the reason is I would never want to hurt a companies rating.. but this organization has made me take time out of my day to write this.. Let me start by saying I hired Vidyard and signed a 1 year contract.. about 5 months into the contract, we kept having the same issue (our videos were not showing on certain cell phones). I had a large meeting with a law firm and when the video i did for them did not work properly, I made the decision to find another company. I have 4 emails prior to this issue from the head of my video department. bottom line, this was 1 month before the pandemic. I wrote them a letter to let them know I am moving my service because of the issues i continued to face.. This company had the nerve to send me to a collection company in July (during the pandemic).. they did not answer my email (it was their sales person who ignored my emails).. very frustrated and i would NOT recommend this company to my worst enemy.

the fact that they could not fix or figure out the issues we had with cell phones and their customer service.

Marketing Manager in Kanada
Metallabbau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great option

Kommentare: As our CRM admin with a hybrid in-person and virtual team, Vidyard was very useful for internal comms to explain a feature or process without calling people into a meeting and coordinating schedules. Much of my work was improving both sales and service processes so incorporating personalized video for prospective and current customers was incredibly easy and low touch and easy for sales and CX teams to work with.

Great variety of use for the product. I've used it for sales enablement, internal communications to explain CRM use/processes and to communicate with current customers/clients. Many platforms have very specific uses but Vidyard is a very versatile tool and makes internal and external communication very easy.

I did not upgrade to the paid feature so I always used more minimal features with Vidyard branding but I still wouldn't say there was much I disliked, it's just slightly more limited in function.

Ben S.
Account Executive in USA
Sport, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Easiest and most interesting way to capture the interest of customers

Kommentare: Easy to get started, the more I have used it I have been creating better and better videos.

How simple it is to create a video and share my screen. Super fast way to send over a video.

Just that some analytics are on a premium subscription.

CEO in Niederlande
Internet, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Best tool for cold emailing

Vidyard is the best tool for prospecting. sending them a personalized video. Vidyard has integration whit Hubspot which is helpful. features

More personalized features. They can add more features that can help send more personalized video

Armin A.
Team Lead in Bosnien und Herzegowina

Super easy and straightforward to use

It's so easy to hit record and screen record a training session or record a video message for a larger team and share a link that's accessible to everyone

I does take some CPU power and RAM + connection bandwidth which is expected but some colleagues have complained it overloads their computers.

Tufayel A.
Tufayel A.
Project Manager in Bangladesch

Remarkable Innovation in Video Recording Industry.

Day by day I'm becoming a big fan of it. It is easy to record a screen and share it everywhere. As a project manager often I have to instruct my team for project purposes. I would love to jump over it and make a quick video.

It's a cloud-based screen recorder, I didn't get any issue so far.

Kim C.
Administrative Assistant in USA
Hochschulbildung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Good for incorporating into email campaigns

4 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Vidyard is easy to use and made a good supplement to sales emails and emails to students we would send out. We used to demonstrate products and provide information about products and services we offered. We would send out in emails with our CRM.

It would be helpful for there to be more options for editing within Vidyard.

Kyle W.
Kyle W.
Corporate Videographer in USA
Automotive, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Vidyard Review

Kommentare: Vidyard was a lot to understand at first, mainly because we haven't used another website like this before. The training and customer support we're able to help us get a firm grasp on it though. Now we have integrated it with Hubspot and it gives us all the analytics we need to help understand our customers better.

Vidyard provides us with a great solution for using embedded videos on our website. We're able to track everything and because you can connect it to Hubspot, we get all the analytics we need! The customer support is extremely responsive and very helpful. The training we received as well as exactly what we needed to get everything set up. You can add CTAs to all of your videos, which helps us greatly.

The platform is very clunky and extremely hard to navigate. Thankfully, we had many meetings with people at Vidyard to understand this platform. I still get lost in certain areas though, but the customer support is available to fix my problems!

Moseph M.
Moseph M.
BDR in Bolivien
Quelle: GetApp

Its all timing

Kommentare: Overall super positive. I'm a remote worker my role involves a lot of helping people troubleshoot issues. Vidyard has become a staple in that process as well as an efficient way for me to communicate to a group of people. When you're not using it for outbound sales it's a challenge justifying paying for it especially if all you really need is the capability to quickly record and share short videos amongst the team. For that basic use, I really dig Vidyard's out of the box functionality.

It's quite easy to use. I live on Chrome so the chrome extension is super handy. I've found being able to attach recordings directly in my emails really useful and definitely my favorite feature. I'll qualify everything, by pointing out that I only use the free product and that although I love it for its utility as a remote worker, I've yet to be able to justify paying for it for my use case.

I use the free version, and while the paid licenses have advanced analytics and editing features, I simply don't need that stuff. My one gripe is that the videos seem to take a bit longer to load and play compare to other tools I've used and sometimes the chrome ext. crashes which can be annoying.

Nick G.
Content Lead in Kanada
Immobilien, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Great business tool for Sales & Marketing

Kommentare: Vidyard is a great business tool for Sales and Marketing teams to use video in a way that contributes to revenue. Adding Salesforce integration is vital to a) sales reps using video content b) demonstrating the # value video actually contributes to the bottom line.

Easy to use, integrations with Sales/Marketing tools, great for producers to get insight into how their videos are being consumed

Would like more options in reporting

Tristan L.
Sales in Kanada

Vidyard is great

Kommentare: Great. It has helped us connect with customers in an industry where it can be challenging to allocate time to training and software setup.

I would recommend vidyard to anyone. We use it for creating training videos for our support team as well as quick customer screen captures for client training. Love the chrome extension, once set up, super easy.

Not a lot. I wish the link for the video and the link in the web browser were the same but i am sure there is reasoning why they aren't

Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Senior Sales Development Representative in USA

I use Vidyard everyday and love it!

Kommentare: We have loved Vidyard!

As an SDR, I love Vidyard's platform. The biggest selling point for our team was their integration with SalesLoft. We can easily create personalized videos for our prospects, layer on case studies and other marketing resources and send them through a SalesLoft template or via gmail.

I wish that Vidyard allowed for scripts to be running alongside the screenshot while you are making your videos

Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Customer Success Manager in USA
Internet, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great quality and easy to use

Kommentare: It requires little training to get started and how to use effectively. Easy to download, use and share. Happy Vidyard user!!

This platform is very easy to use and the browser plug-in makes video recording and option selection very easy. It helps me give the best service to my clients because I can send them visual instructions on tasks they need assistance with so they do not have to read a "step by step" guide on how to do things.

No major issues at all. I wish there was more options on how the screen & camera format could appear but thats just a personal preference.

Senior Sales Development Representative in USA

Vidyard is a necessity!

Kommentare: Our sales team could not function without Vidyard.

Vidyard has been instrumental in my career. I increased my response rates by 9% using video in my sales outreach. Vidyard is what gets me to my quota, and I would not be half as good at my job without it!

My only complaint about Vidyard is when there is a software update. Only because the first video I make after an update doesn't save and I have to redo it.

Matt B.
Founder in Hongkong

The best option for screen capture and demo videos

5 letztes Jahr

So easy to use and setup. The chrome extension make it easy to record and send videos right from your browser. We use it for client outreach to make personal introduction videos, which always get a better response than normal test emails. The best part is you get a much more generous recording time than Loom on the free plan, but upgrading to paid open up all the analytics you need to see how many people have viewed your videos which is super helpful for sales teams.

Some of the high end paid plans are a little expensive, but the benefits are there to see. A must-have tool for teams that do lots of demos for clients or for sales teams to make personalised videos for outreach

Ray H.
VP Sales in USA
Telekommunikation, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vidyard -- a "new way" and easy way for you to reach more customers with video email

Kommentare: The Vidyard customer support is excellentand always there to help with questions.

Vidyard is such a simple tool to use. You can simply create in front of your pc and attach it to an email for your customer or prospect to open. It's a better way than you emails getting deleted when prospecting and has a great feedback tool to tell you when your prospect opens you Vidyard video and how much they watch or how many times they watch. Sales people get great feedback from their customers because it's new and different. You can even do a voice/video email with a powerpoint and send in an email.

I have no complaints at all. The software performs exactly the way they described. The software does not work by itself so you have to have your sales people use it as a tool.

Fernando P.
Support Manager in Brasilien

Amazing screen recording solution

Kommentare: Great user experience, a software that is very intuitive to use right from the begining.

Id like more flexibility to organize all recorded videos. Sometimes I get a bit lost when searching for past material.

Abby R.
Abby R.
Sales Development Team Lead in USA

Vidyard is hands down one of the best software products I have used in sales, it is a gamechanger!

Vidyard makes it super easy to send personalized videos to prospects and I have never gotten more responses now using Vidyard! Customers and prospects love the personalized touch!

Vidyard is easy to use but sometimes it can have lag in putting videos into emails. The only thing I wish Vidyard has was filters.

Marvin N.
Sales trainer in USA

You need this sales tool!

Best sales video tool ever!!!This has helped us increase so much business!

Nothing bad to say about this tool. They are always innovating.

William H.
Account Executive in USA
Telekommunikation, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Vidyard review

Kommentare: It has been a pleasure. It adds another element to my emails that makes it interactive and personal, which my customers enjoy.

I love the fact that it is a new interactive way to communicate with customers. Adding a personal message to customers with an insightful video is awesome.

It took me a little bit of time to get comfortable with the features and functions. Once I became comfortable with the software it became very useful.

Jesús G.
Jesús G.
Ingeniero de proyectos in Chile
11-50 Mitarbeiter

Good video platform for easy video recording and sharing

Kommentare: Very good tool that helps me share video fast and easy with other people through links. I use it a lot when I have to make a tutorial of something I'm doing on my notebook.

This platform is a really useful tool when I want to record myself talking, or when I want to record the screen of my computer and share it to someone else. It's nice the way it get connected with your google drive and the video automatically generates a link that you can share to everyone.

You can't download your video in the free version, that could be a problem if you want to use it offline in a presentation.

Manager of Design Success in USA

Vidyard is perfect for creating quick screen cap videos

Kommentare: Much of the time we use this to create step by step videos of how clients are able to update their website and be able to edit/update different types of content. It really just takes seconds to get started using the chrome extension. it's great.

I like how quickly I'm able to make a screencap video, which we generally use for trainings both internally and externally.

For my purposes, there is really nothing that I especially dislike about the software. I know that it's much more powerful than the purposes that I use it for, but it's honestly perfect for my needs.