Great business tool for Sales & Marketing

Bewertet am 5.1.2017
Nick G.
Content Lead
Immobilien, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Vidyard is a great business tool for Sales and Marketing teams to use video in a way that contributes to revenue. Adding Salesforce integration is vital to a) sales reps using video content b) demonstrating the # value video actually contributes to the bottom line.

Vorteile: Easy to use, integrations with Sales/Marketing tools, great for producers to get insight into how their videos are being consumed

Nachteile: Would like more options in reporting

Vidyard is what sets me apart

Bewertet am 5.2.2019
Samantha N.
Regional Sales Manager

Kommentare: Vidyard is great and definitely a tool that all salespeople should be using daily.

Vorteile: Vidyard is seriously the best things ever when you're prospecting. It works so well to have video in any cold outreach and makes the whole process of prospecting less weird.

Nachteile: I honestly love Vidyard. I don't have any complaints besides that fact that it doesn't integrate with Outreach.

I use Vidyard everyday and love it!

Bewertet am 5.9.2018
Taylor S.
Senior Sales Development Representative

Kommentare: We have loved Vidyard!

Vorteile: As an SDR, I love Vidyard's platform. The biggest selling point for our team was their integration with SalesLoft. We can easily create personalized videos for our prospects, layer on case studies and other marketing resources and send them through a SalesLoft template or via gmail.

Nachteile: I wish that Vidyard allowed for scripts to be running alongside the screenshot while you are making your videos

Great quality and easy to use

Bewertet am 12.12.2018
Brittany S.
Internet, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It requires little training to get started and how to use effectively. Easy to download, use and share. Happy Vidyard user!!

Vorteile: This platform is very easy to use and the browser plug-in makes video recording and option selection very easy. It helps me give the best service to my clients because I can send them visual instructions on tasks they need assistance with so they do not have to read a "step by step" guide on how to do things.

Nachteile: No major issues at all. I wish there was more options on how the screen & camera format could appear but thats just a personal preference.

Vidyard is a necessity!

Bewertet am 20.9.2018
Senior Sales Development Representative

Kommentare: Our sales team could not function without Vidyard.

Vorteile: Vidyard has been instrumental in my career. I increased my response rates by 9% using video in my sales outreach. Vidyard is what gets me to my quota, and I would not be half as good at my job without it!

Nachteile: My only complaint about Vidyard is when there is a software update. Only because the first video I make after an update doesn't save and I have to redo it.

Vidyard -- a "new way" and easy way for you to reach more customers with video email

Bewertet am 25.11.2018
Ray H.
VP Sales
Telekommunikation, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The Vidyard customer support is excellentand always there to help with questions.

Vorteile: Vidyard is such a simple tool to use. You can simply create in front of your pc and attach it to an email for your customer or prospect to open. It's a better way than you emails getting deleted when prospecting and has a great feedback tool to tell you when your prospect opens you Vidyard video and how much they watch or how many times they watch. Sales people get great feedback from their customers because it's new and different. You can even do a voice/video email with a powerpoint and send in an email.

Nachteile: I have no complaints at all. The software performs exactly the way they described. The software does not work by itself so you have to have your sales people use it as a tool.

Vidyard is hands down one of the best software products I have used in sales, it is a gamechanger!

Bewertet am 2.4.2018
Abby R.
Sales Development Team Lead

Vorteile: Vidyard makes it super easy to send personalized videos to prospects and I have never gotten more responses now using Vidyard! Customers and prospects love the personalized touch!

Nachteile: Vidyard is easy to use but sometimes it can have lag in putting videos into emails. The only thing I wish Vidyard has was filters.

You need this sales tool!

Bewertet am 4.12.2018
Marvin N.
Sales trainer

Vorteile: Best sales video tool ever!!!This has helped us increase so much business!

Nachteile: Nothing bad to say about this tool. They are always innovating.

Vidyard review

Bewertet am 24.8.2018
William H.
Telekommunikation, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It has been a pleasure. It adds another element to my emails that makes it interactive and personal, which my customers enjoy.

Vorteile: I love the fact that it is a new interactive way to communicate with customers. Adding a personal message to customers with an insightful video is awesome.

Nachteile: It took me a little bit of time to get comfortable with the features and functions. Once I became comfortable with the software it became very useful.

Good video platform for easy video recording and sharing

Bewertet am 4.4.2018
Jesús G.
Ingeniero de proyectos
13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Very good tool that helps me share video fast and easy with other people through links. I use it a lot when I have to make a tutorial of something I'm doing on my notebook.

Vorteile: This platform is a really useful tool when I want to record myself talking, or when I want to record the screen of my computer and share it to someone else. It's nice the way it get connected with your google drive and the video automatically generates a link that you can share to everyone.

Nachteile: You can't download your video in the free version, that could be a problem if you want to use it offline in a presentation.

My customers love my videos!

Bewertet am 27.3.2019
Sophia N.
Onlinemedien, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I use Vidyard to answer customer questions and it works!

Vorteile: I love being able to answer a question with a video. It is much easier to create a quick video on how to use our product than to type out a reply. Furthermore, my clients have told me that they love my videos.

Nachteile: I wish I could create folders for my videos so searching would be easier.

Video Sales Made Easy!

Bewertet am 12.12.2018
Arielle G.
Senior Sales Development Representative

Vorteile: Vidyard offers several integrations to other sales platforms that has been extremely useful! Video selling is definitely taking off and Vidyard has been ahead of the game. The plug in allows you to make videos from anywhere online, which is great when you are on the company website for the prospect and are able to show personalization while creating your outreach video.

Nachteile: The videos are able to be edited but you can of course try again until you get it perfect!

Love the Analytics and Livestream Feature

Bewertet am 12.12.2016
Mimi V.
Lead Designer
Design, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Great platform for videos, the analytics are so on point, we've found it extremely useful to see where users replay, drop off, skip in our videos. Can't wait to see future features!

Vorteile: I love the analytics and data provided by Vidyard.

Nachteile: The user experience could be a lot better because I sometimes have trouble finding out where certain features are and how to activate them such as changing the color of a player, etc.

Makes Sales Easier

Bewertet am 22.12.2017
Senior Account Executive

Kommentare: The system is easy to use and it does what I need it to do. I highly recommend it.

Vorteile: We're in the SaaS world and the people that we target are people don't always want to get on the phone unless they have to. So this is a great way to make emails more personable and allows us to not have such lengthy emails. I would recommend it to anyone that is in software sales.

Great tool to creatively get in touch with elusive prospects

Bewertet am 27.3.2018
Luis M.
Account Executive

Vorteile: What I like the most about this tool is that it helps me focus on visual attractions for my prospects and instead of just typing what I want to get across I can just show them

Nachteile: Well no major issues with the tool if I had to pick something I would have to say I would like for them to have better integration with the actual email template or access within the email engine you use in my case Gmail

The Ferrari of Online Video Players and Video Hosting

Bewertet am 13.12.2016
Preston M.

Kommentare: When looking at other video players for our organization we looked at many different video players including the big ones like Wistia, Vimeo, and of course Vidyard. We decided to go with Vidyard because they have rock solid video hosting, cutting edge features, and solid customer support. We have hundreds of videos that we wanted to put on our website and on our YouTube channel. VIdyard lets you push videos directly to YouTube with closed captions, titles, and descriptions. Vidyard lets you customize email gating on your videos (not just email). Then you can sync those leads with your marketing automation platform. Vidyard lets you add custom annotations to any video at any time in the video so you can engage viewers and drive them to the pages you want them to go to.

Embed videos in emails

Bewertet am 2.4.2018
Rachel C.
Customer Success Manager

Vorteile: I love using Vidyard to connect with prospects. The embedded GIF in emails is my new favorite feature.

Nachteile: Sometimes it freezes when I am trying to save a video- it is frustrating to have to re-record it again.

Vidyard provides insights into video that builder better businesses

Bewertet am 25.7.2012
Donna
Quelle: GetApp

Kommentare: Our company (tech start-up, SaaS) uses video in a couple of difference ways: to drive trial sign ups; as a support tool; and to keep customers on top of product changes. The only reason we know that our videos increase conversions and ultimately improve our bottom line is because of Vidyard. Vidyard's player analytics and comprehensive customization options helped us figure out what our basic video strategy should be, fast. It allowed us to quickly iterate our player display options instead of needing multiple videos, to optimize conversions. Vidyard's interface is very user friendly and while the tool is simple and easy to use, the analytics and insights are far from trivial and pack a big punch. Definitely a great product that I would suggest to any company that is even thinking video strategy.

Awesome platform for video!

Bewertet am 26.9.2018
Marketing Associate

Vorteile: Vidyard makes it easy to incorporate more video into your marketing efforts. We primarily use it as a sales enablement tool, allowing our reps to use GoVideo to embed their own personal videos into their outreach efforts. Also love the amount of insight and analytics we have access to when looking at video performance.

Nachteile: Tons of great features with Vidyard but it can sometimes get a little overwhelming. Would be great to see some of their features more simplified and better organized within the platform.

Incredibly flexible video platform

Bewertet am 14.12.2016
Dustin T.
Director of Growth

Kommentare: We are looking to implement more video into our marketing but we needed the ability to fully customize the look and feel of everything in the video. Vidyard is very flexible and allows us to build custom CTAs, Annotations, forms etc. that completely match our brand.

Vorteile: - Very flexible
- Full-featured
- Strong analytics

Nachteile: - You have to add some custom CSS to get the video to be responsive

von Vidyard an 15.12.2016

Thanks Dustin! Great to hear.

Prospecting at the next level

Bewertet am 16.12.2018
Sales Development Representative

Vorteile: I like Vidyard as a new, fun way to engage prospects with video. Great visibility into when and how much prospects see.

Nachteile: Video isn't a surefire way to convert. The UI is nice, but the layout is also not helpful - I have a hard time navigating to my videos, and figuring out how to convert to a gif, etc.

Video prospecting

Bewertet am 12.2.2019
Jordan W.
Account Executive

Vorteile: Vidyard is a great tool for video prospecting.

Nachteile: I don't like how you can not change the size of your face in the camera box.

Bewertet am 2.3.2017
Chris A.
Member of the Board of Directors
Quelle: GetApp

This tool is creepy and pointless

Bewertet am 26.4.2018
North American Retail Team - Engagement
Computer-Software, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Nothing. This tool was forced on me and has been nothing but a time waster. They claim a number of successful use cases but can't provide examples and in practice - across a team of 20 inside sales reps who had to use it daily (as a pilot test) not one person saw success.

Nachteile: The platform is clunky, pops up unwanted. The videos rarely saved correctly. But most of all the ROI on the time it takes to record these things is 0%.

Good Stuff

Bewertet am 4.6.2019
Jason S.
eLearning Developer
Staatsverwaltung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: great for hosting videos, adding forms to your videos.

Nachteile: customer service is lacking, they could not help with an issue we were having.