Über Vidyard

Mit der Vidyards-Plattform können Unternehmen Videos auf ihrer Website präsentieren, Video-E-Mails personalisieren und Echtzeitanalysen verfolgen.

Erfahre mehr über Vidyard

Vidyard is very easy to use, record short videos and share with other people. You just have to login, tap record and thats it.

My one gripe is that the videos seem to take a bit longer to load and play compare to other tools I've used and sometimes the chrome ext. Crashes which can be annoying.

Bewertungen zu Vidyard

Vidyard hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 116 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Vidyard bereits verwendet?

Karolin
Team Lead Sales in Deutschland
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Einfaches Tool für alle Kollegen

Kommentare: Einfache Darstellung von Anleitungen für Software oder Problemdarstellung, Aufzeichnung von Webinaren

Vidyard bietet ganz schnell die Möglichkeit, z.B. einen Online Vortrag mitzuschneiden und den Kollegen sofort zugängig zu machen, ebenso genaue Anleitung zu Benutzung von Software aufzuzeichnen , um z.B. Probleme darzustellen oder andern Kollegen zu erklären.

Mit fallen kein Nachteile ein, die Aufzeichnungsdauer ist für uns ausreichend und die Nutzung wirklich sehr einfach

Almir
Almir
SDR in Bosnien und Herzegowina
Computer-Software, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Unlocking Video Marketing Potential

With Vidyard, I have the ability to upload, organize, and store all of my video content in a centralized location. This streamlined approach makes it effortless to access and share videos with my target audience, ensuring a smooth and efficient distribution process.Vidyard also empowers me to personalize and customize my videos, enhancing their engagement and relevance. The platform offers a range of features, including the option to create custom video thumbnails, incorporate interactive elements, and even include personalized video messages. These capabilities enable me to deliver a tailored viewing experience, resulting in higher viewer engagement and improved conversion rates.

When first getting acquainted with the platform, there might be a slight learning curve involved in navigating and utilizing its features. However, with a bit of time and practice, users can quickly become comfortable with using the platform efficiently.It's worth noting that Vidyard's pricing structure may be considered relatively high, particularly for smaller businesses or individuals operating with limited budgets. It is important for potential users to carefully evaluate their financial resources and needs before committing to a subscription plan with Vidyard. Exploring alternative options or reaching out to Vidyard's sales team for potential discounts or customized pricing plans may also be beneficial in such cases.

Ed
CVO in USA

Gold standard of Video Marketing and Sales Enablement

Kommentare: Love the platform and it's functionality and integrations

Incredible integrations and ability to drive engagement with outbound sales enablement campaigns

Customizing Landing Pages where video is hosted requires CSM coding and not drag and drop page builders

Todd
President in USA

I would NOT recommend Vidyard

Kommentare: awful experience.. see above.. I hope other small companies like mine do not sign a contract with this company..

If you look at how many negative reviews I wrote about a company, you would not find ONE.. the reason is I would never want to hurt a companies rating.. but this organization has made me take time out of my day to write this.. Let me start by saying I hired Vidyard and signed a 1 year contract.. about 5 months into the contract, we kept having the same issue (our videos were not showing on certain cell phones). I had a large meeting with a law firm and when the video i did for them did not work properly, I made the decision to find another company. I have 4 emails prior to this issue from the head of my video department. bottom line, this was 1 month before the pandemic. I wrote them a letter to let them know I am moving my service because of the issues i continued to face.. This company had the nerve to send me to a collection company in July (during the pandemic).. they did not answer my email (it was their sales person who ignored my emails).. very frustrated and i would NOT recommend this company to my worst enemy.

the fact that they could not fix or figure out the issues we had with cell phones and their customer service.

Rick
Rick
Director of Sales in Kanada
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great screen capture platform with easy sharing

Kommentare: I've had great success with Vidyard and terrific conversations with their sales team about their packages.

Vidyard works with a minimum of muss and fuss for screen sharing. There are lots of players in this space but I still like Vidyard best for basic screen capture. Its easy for customers to use and easy for me to create and send videos

the paid plans were a little out of whack with some of their competitors. Free, of course, is fine for basic use but they seem to be looking for enterprise users not mall business.

john
Account Executive in Mexiko
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great for video creation

Kommentare: Great tool to have in your video creating arsenal, I have been using it a couple years now and its very easy to use and my customers love the videos.

I like that it has enough features like Chrome extensions and a mobile app that you don't necessarily have to go into the website all the time to create a video.

I think it would be nice if they added more features for editing videos.

Adam
Business Development Manager in Israel
Internet, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great Chrome extension for screen recording

It is easy, intuitive and works as a Chrome patch!

Nothing to say here. It is great for free usage, but it is limited for 25 videos only

Wendell
Wendell
Founder/SEO Specialist in USA

Explainer videos made easy

Kommentare: This software has been great for us internally with creating explainer videos for our SOPs and instructions for one off tasks. We still use this software but not as frequently as when we were still building out our SOPs. This software is a great tool for a team of 2 or more that need explainer/reference videos.

It is easy to setup and add as an extension within Google Chrome. The recording is simple and it allows moving between tabs and screens.

Sadly, they removed a lot of the functionality from the free version and we lost a lot of videos

Samantha
Samantha
Regional Sales Manager in USA
Computer-Software, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Vidyard is what sets me apart

Kommentare: Vidyard is great and definitely a tool that all salespeople should be using daily.

Vidyard is seriously the best things ever when you're prospecting. It works so well to have video in any cold outreach and makes the whole process of prospecting less weird.

I honestly love Vidyard. I don't have any complaints besides that fact that it doesn't integrate with Outreach.

Taylor
Taylor
Senior Sales Development Representative in USA
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

I use Vidyard everyday and love it!

Kommentare: We have loved Vidyard!

As an SDR, I love Vidyard's platform. The biggest selling point for our team was their integration with SalesLoft. We can easily create personalized videos for our prospects, layer on case studies and other marketing resources and send them through a SalesLoft template or via gmail.

I wish that Vidyard allowed for scripts to be running alongside the screenshot while you are making your videos

Sham
Founder in UK
Bildungsmanagement, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Convenient screen recording

I really found vidyard easy to use. It's really well integrated into google chrome. Exporting and sharing videos is easy.

I don't like how you are restricted by the quality of your export. Which is a shame because some of our videos needed higher resolution.

Jawad
Acting Head Digital Solution chez UBA GUINEE in Guinea
Internet, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Vidyard review

Kommentare: Vidyard is a very good screen recording software that I recommend

Vidyard screen recording software of good qualities that I really appreciated. The videos recorded are of better quality and good image. Thanks

It's good quality, images are clean everything is correct. No worries

Matt
Founder in Hongkong
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The best option for screen capture and demo videos

So easy to use and setup. The chrome extension make it easy to record and send videos right from your browser. We use it for client outreach to make personal introduction videos, which always get a better response than normal test emails. The best part is you get a much more generous recording time than Loom on the free plan, but upgrading to paid open up all the analytics you need to see how many people have viewed your videos which is super helpful for sales teams.

Some of the high end paid plans are a little expensive, but the benefits are there to see. A must-have tool for teams that do lots of demos for clients or for sales teams to make personalised videos for outreach

Douglas
Business Development Strategies Advisor in Kanada
Versicherung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Great Video Communication Software

Kommentare: Vidyard is great. It allows us to connect with our customers more as well as understand our customers. It is great for training as well as promotions

There are a lot of things I like about Vidyard. Firstly the ease of use of recording your screen or yourself is quite simple. The second is the analytics. In today's competitive market, it is important to hear from our consumers and how they are interacting with us. Looking at how long they watch videos for, or how they respond to certain videos is important for our growth. Social sharing is also important for our team. Our team can easily send out email blasts for videos they have recorded straight from the website, or they can share through multiple social media platforms. Also, the chrome extension is very useful to create and send quick videos.

The only thing is that some of the more complex technical marketing ideas take too much technical knowledge and is hard to coordinate with the IT team to fulfill some of the more challenging requests. Otherwise it is a great product.

Ben
Account Executive in USA
Sport, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Easiest and most interesting way to capture the interest of customers

Kommentare: Easy to get started, the more I have used it I have been creating better and better videos.

How simple it is to create a video and share my screen. Super fast way to send over a video.

Just that some analytics are on a premium subscription.

Sophia
Customer Success Manager in USA
Onlinemedien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

My customers love my videos!

Kommentare: I use Vidyard to answer customer questions and it works!

I love being able to answer a question with a video. It is much easier to create a quick video on how to use our product than to type out a reply. Furthermore, my clients have told me that they love my videos.

I wish I could create folders for my videos so searching would be easier.

President in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

BUYER BEWARE

Kommentare: ABYSMAL!

The ability to create video(if it really worked) to reach new people.

The integrations and data analytics are flawed, incomplete, and the support teams will show you how to paste their embed a video code into a word document, then edit it , and the paste it into Hubspot to send an email. Only takes about 20 minutes to do.

Armin
Team Lead in Bosnien und Herzegowina
Marketing & Werbung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Super easy and straightforward to use

It's so easy to hit record and screen record a training session or record a video message for a larger team and share a link that's accessible to everyone

I does take some CPU power and RAM + connection bandwidth which is expected but some colleagues have complained it overloads their computers.

E-Learning, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best videos for quick tips

Kommentare: Vidyard has been a great solution for making it easy to show our customers how to do specific actions on our platform.

I love the ease of sharing my screen and easily capturing what I am demonstrating in my product. I also like the search feature and being able to embed videos.

The trimming tool only works at the end instead of inside the video which would be more helpful. And the version I have I don't have folders.

Donna
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten
Quelle: GetApp

Vidyard provides insights into video that builder better businesses

Kommentare: Our company (tech start-up, SaaS) uses video in a couple of difference ways: to drive trial sign ups; as a support tool; and to keep customers on top of product changes. The only reason we know that our videos increase conversions and ultimately improve our bottom line is because of Vidyard. Vidyard's player analytics and comprehensive customization options helped us figure out what our basic video strategy should be, fast. It allowed us to quickly iterate our player display options instead of needing multiple videos, to optimize conversions. Vidyard's interface is very user friendly and while the tool is simple and easy to use, the analytics and insights are far from trivial and pack a big punch. Definitely a great product that I would suggest to any company that is even thinking video strategy.

Dustin
Director of Growth in Kanada
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Incredibly flexible video platform

Kommentare: We are looking to implement more video into our marketing but we needed the ability to fully customize the look and feel of everything in the video. Vidyard is very flexible and allows us to build custom CTAs, Annotations, forms etc. that completely match our brand.

- Very flexible - Full-featured - Strong analytics

- You have to add some custom CSS to get the video to be responsive

Antwort von Vidyard

Thanks Dustin! Great to hear.

Jordan
Account Executive in USA
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Video prospecting

Vidyard is a great tool for video prospecting.

I don't like how you can not change the size of your face in the camera box.

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

The Best for Getting Creative, Simple Communications to Clients

Kommentare: Overall this tool has been incredible in helping towards my goals of connecting with more customers. I love it.

The fact that it is so easy to create and send short videos to clients has been a true boon to my ability to connect. Simple emails get ignored and deprioritized, but Vidyard videos almost always receive a positive response, or at least a response, which is what I'm looking for.

There isn't anything not to like. The video quality itself could maybe bet better, but I'd rather have a small, shareable file size.

Telekommunikation, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Decent Outreach Tool

I liked being able to customize videos to send to prospects.

It seems like Vidyard was not a fully fleshed out tool (circa 2019). The tool would not allow me to make edits or revisions to an existing recording - rather it would only allow me to record one video and then have to delete it and re-record a new one. I spent an entire Sunday making customized videos for about 25 prospects and even after all of that effort had no return on that investment as no prospects responded.

Telekommunikation, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great way to change up a message

Kommentare: Easy and great. I love you can use your computer or shoot a video via their app if you want to be out and about.

I love using Vidyard. I have the free version which is still great to make a quick and easy video to send a perspective buyer as a way to get their attention better compared to an email.

I wish to get the really key features you didn't have to spend $300 a month. Even if they could add more products to their lower costing plan.