Über HiringThing

HiringThing ist eine einfach zu bedienende Online-Software, die Unternehmen dabei unterstützt, Jobs zu posten, Bewerber zu verwalten und den Rekrutierungsprozess zu rationalisieren.

Erfahre mehr über HiringThing

Also it can be hard to track a candidate who has applied multiple times to different positions.

Bewertungen zu HiringThing

HiringThing hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 91 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du HiringThing bereits verwendet?

Kathleen
Kathleen
Executive HR Business Advisor in USA

Strong features, engaging interface, great customer service, improved results

I both recruit and use this ATS across multiple high tech clients. No other ATS had this feature. HiringThing provides easy of use for hiring managers, affordability and a solid platform of features for savvy recruiters. With more use is more enjoyment, I especially appreciate the larger resume view area. Other ATS are clunky in comparison. My first time ATS user clients/managers find it easy to use and I appreciate the extensive options. We've come to rely on the notes area which provides a snapshot of activity timeline and interview notes. The help/tutorial area is robust, engaging and effective for quick How Tos. I began using their background check provider- Crimcheck- easy to set-up, pricing is 40% lower than HireRight and easy to access internally with two clicks at the candidate profile. Our results- better social media presence & sourcing, ease of scheduling interviews and effective hiring manager and candidate communication produced better qualified candidates and faster overall hiring.

These are small and most could be solved if I ask questions or check their extensive Help Area- 1. preview outgoing messages. 2. Adding a ready to use and change employment application would help clients who have a solid payroll system but don't have or use an HRIS system. Woofoo does not seem to be sufficient.

Gary
Virtual Contract Recruiter in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

I want to be one of your Account Executives

Kommentare: This is a phenomenally easy to use ATS! I love it and it's such a welcome change after coming from the user end of large commercial, robotic and impersonal recruiting software that large companies use.

In the last six years I've used Kinexa Brass Ring and Taleo extensively for three large corporations. I've learned more than five different Taleo platforms and two different Brass Ring platforms. This is my first experience with HiringThing and I think it's very user friendly and straightforward. I'd really like to speak to someone about becoming a representative for your product in Alaska or anywhere virtually. Please call me. Thank you, Gary L. Richardson [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]

The functionality may exist and perhaps I just can't find it yet, but it would be nice to be able to mass email prior applicants who meet the required or desired criteria from HiringThing.

Architektur & Planung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Better than using nothing

Kommentare: We have used this program, which is an improvement over nothing but have found some serious issues with using it.
It will send emails out to subscribers about new jobs that haven't been published. Every one of your subscribers will know about a job if Tuesday rolls around and you are still working on the draft with managers. It really makes things messy when it happens to be a job that somebody is going to be terminated from but hasn't actually been informed yet.
It also does not keep a record of the offer letter you send out. You will get it listed in the files ONLY if the applicant accepts and signs the letter. The letter is off in limbo if they don't sign it.

It's better than using nothing at all.

It has an all or nothing mentality when it comes to features. No way to block duplicate applicants based on email addresses. No way to track offer letter sent until it is signed and accepted. Will publish job postings automatically, even though the ad was not actually published by the user. Applicants skip qualifying questions when they apply through indeed.

Antwort von HiringThing

We greatly appreciate your feedback and apologize for any issues that you have experienced. In order to remove jobs from the subscriber notification emails, there is a "Hide Listing" option under the Advanced Options on the job listing, that will do this for you. Someone from our Customer Success team will be reaching out very soon to address this and any other questions or concerns you may have. We value you as a customer and strive to do whatever it takes to make hiring better and easier for you.

Cindy
Director of Operations/Senior Consutlanf in USA
Personalwesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Ease of learning, use and amazing customer service!

Kommentare: Our consulting company HR Annie Consulting began using HiringThing for one of our clients a few years ago. Ever since, even though we get exposed to other programs, Hiring Thing is our #1 recommendation. Even clients who we no longer consult, remain loyal users of this platform for recruiting, applicant tracking and retention of their candidate files.
Another thing I love about Hiring Thing is that their team is always conscientious and open to their user's ideas for improving what is already great! When they make an upgrade or add on a service, I have never had significant downtime learning or acclimating to any changes.
The customer service from their team is quick, responsive and proactive in helping our team find solutions to increase our applicant pool, which for hard to fill positions has been invaluable!

There are a lot of tools and they are easy to use. Whenever I've had a question about anything, their team has been really helpful.

The price and options keep changing so it's hard when we are a pass through agreement with our clients and suddenly have to charge them more...even worse, when we don't catch it and aren't passing the cost through. Maybe a different rate package for companies that are referring use for tithed clients or a referral bonus??

Antwort von HiringThing

Thank you for your review Cindy. I'll have someone from our team reach out because we do have a referral program that might be of interest. Also we apologize for any frustration that our pricing optimizations have caused you. We're constantly working to make sure that our plans and features meet the evolving needs of our customers. We think that joining the referral program will help eliminate any pricing issues you experience with your clients.

Monique
CEO in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

HiringThing ATS

Kommentare: Good, I like their staff they are friendly and available

Price Quick communication from their staff

Needs to have more industry related job boards. For example, we staff nurses and allied health. So having Nurse.com or alliedhealth.com job boards would be incredibly helpful

vor 5 Monaten

Thank you for your feedback on our ATS and team. We appreciate your positive comments on our pricing and staff, and take your suggestions seriously. We add industry-specific job boards on a regular basis and will add these boards to our consideration list.

Johnny
Johnny
Founding Principal / Recruiter in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, Selbstständig

Fast, Easy to Use, No Frills

Kommentare: I am an independent recruiter and value fast, easy to use, nice user experience over customization, features, and workflows. HiringThing has worked great for me. It probably does not meet the needs for a larger company due to its lack of a search interface (or a usable one I should say). But if you are simply looking for a resume repository and to provide candidates a great, simple experience when they apply to jobs, this is a great solution! Their customer service is on point as well. I have spoken with their support team and seen code changes implemented within 24 hours. Not that I expected that, but that is quite a customer focused team they have.

ease of use, responsiveness, fast, good candidate experience, easy to implement with career portal

lack of really any in depth features, search, workflow customization. But I'm not looking for that at this time anyways.

Antwort von HiringThing

Thank you for your review. We value your feedback! We offer enhanced search and workflow customization options select plan levels. If you ever have a need for these features in the future, please don't hesitate to contact our customer support team.

Danielle
HR Generalist in USA
Großhandel, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Highly Recommend

Kommentare: I'm able to focus on other aspects of building the foundation for our HR department, culture, and employee relations because of how much time this system saves me from an administrative standpoint, onboarding, hiring, etc. Additionally, my hiring teams are able to take a much more active role in the hire process and we have seen a higher rate of retention because we are able to find the right people, for the right roles.

This ATS is the most robust, user-friendly system I have used in my career. It has streamlined my recruiting process, and allows me to have everything I need at my fingertips. Additionally, with the communication occurring within the system, my hiring teams are able to work much more collaboratively together and truly find the right candidate for each of our roles. We have explored other ATS options as we moved from one PEO to the next, and we chose to keep HiringThing as a stand-alone because we have not found anything comparable. It is exactly what a hiring team needs to truly build the best candidate pools, pipelines, and future teams.

Honestly, nothing, but it would be nice to have a text messaging option for communication.

Personalwesen

good product overall at a very good price

Pretty easy to use and self-explanatory - don't need a lot of tutorials, etc. Visually very appealing (easy to read and understand, clean lay out).

would like to be able to customize stages for each opening. While it offers a "schedule function" it does not seem to work very well (do what I would like it to do). Wish I could integrate our openings with Ladders.

Antwort von HiringThing

Thank you for your review. We are definitely open to adding additional integration that will enhance the efficiency of your hiring process. Please feel free to reach out to our support team to discuss further, support@hiringthing.com.

Janell
Janell
Office and HR Coordinator in USA
Umweltdienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use, affordable product with awesome customer service

Kommentare: Applicant tracking, applicant scoring & notes, applicant communication - all in one place

Easy to use Awesome, responsive customer service - they always email a reply quickly Option to post to other job boards (free and paid) Easy to link to our website Great value

The only missing features that I've wished for are the ability to move or copy an applicant to another job and an easy way to import resumes that are emailed to me.

Antwort von HiringThing

Great news, you can definitely move or copy applicants between jobs. Here is a link that will show you how: http://support.hiringthing.com/support/solutions/articles/3000034398-how-to-move-or-copy-applicants-to-other-positions You can also import resumes via email (at select plan levels). Here is a link to show you how: http://support.hiringthing.com/support/solutions/articles/3000034122-resume-import-tool

Jacki
Jacki
Senior Technical Recruiter
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 201–500 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

They have such wonderful customer service!

Kommentare: Let me start by saying... I have tried MANY platforms. And the ones I didn't try, I watched the videos for and checked the demos. HiringThing may not be as well known as others, but it is SO good! I am so glad I stumbled upon it. In the past I have used CATS, TargetRecruit, and several others, and I have never found better customer service and a more friendly product than HiringThing. I highly recommend it! Sometimes I have even laughed at how fast they answer support emails... to the tune of less than 30 seconds after me sending it! So impressed!

-Awesome free trial with no credit card -Rating feature with stars -Simple to use, but robust enough to have all features -Beautifully designed interface -The best customer service I've ever seen -Super, highly customizable -Open API

-Right now there's no activity feed besides the sent messages, but they are developing it for me within 2-3 weeks and then will roll it out to all users!

Chrissy
VP, CTO
Öl & Energie, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Enhancements I'd like to see

Kommentare: I think the product is good. I think the enhancements I've listed would make it better.

Enhancements I would like to see - when I am reviewing candidates I'm usually blocking off time to review as many candidates as I can in that period. Therefore, it would be nice if the Applicant Viewer window had a button to View Next Applicant. So after I rate the one I'm on, I can do directly to the next candidate without having to close the window and click View for the next applicant. Also, when I resize the Applicant Viewer window to maximize the screen to better see the resume - it goes back to the default size each time. I'd like the option to have the window be larger by default - or keep the size I have when I click View Next Applicant. There should also be an easier way to get applicants into the system. A manual add button that gives me the option to email the applicant but by default is disabled. On the Rated Applicants tab I'd like to be able to sort by Applicant Name. I get an email from an applicant and I go into hiring thing to update their status - but it takes forever to find the person's name in the list.

Kalin
Senior Director of Operations in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

HiringThing makes managing search processes and communications with candidates more efficient.

Kommentare: This has really streamlined the organizations ability to manage multiple hiring processes without losing track of candidates. Ease of communications internally and with candidates has improved and the efficiency allows us to focus less on logistics and more on finding top talent.

It's easier to communicate with candidates, track where candidates are on the process, and share information with other hiring committee members. I appreciate a separate platform so this doesn't get lost in Email.

I wish the EEOC information could be used to better track candidate demographics over time or by search. I wish there was a way to automate archiving incomplete applications.

Holli
Director, Recruiting in USA

HiringThing has been integral in changing our recruiting efforts for our entire organization.

We used a different ATS prior to HiringThing and did not find it to be nearly as user-friendly for both the applicant and the managers. We were losing potential candidates because it was too complicated. HiringThing has completely changed that.

The only feedback I have is to make the user interface a little more friendly for multiple positions.

Tim
Executive Director in USA

Hiring Streamlines our Hiring Process

HiringThing makes it easy to post, promote, and recruit candidates for our small nonprofit. Its intuitive, collaborative (I can seek input from the rest of our team), and effective. It's not the most fully featured recruitment platform out there, but what it does, it does well.

I wished HiringThing had a few more tools to flag the most qualified applicants. It can search for keywords/tags in the cover letter or resumes of applicants, which is better than nothing, but its not a very robust feature.

Adam
Collections Manager
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

The product sells itself, but here is my humble opinion.

Kommentare: I am truly satisfied with the hiring thing product and service, I would recommend it to anyone, who does not employ a fulltime hiring manager, has a high turnover, or is rapidly growing.

I work in an industry that has a high turnover and is experiencing a tremendous growth rate at the same time. this product saves me so much time in assisting in the hiring process, I no longer have to receive emails of resume' in my in box. I also don't need to create separate folders, for no interest, maybe, yes for potential applicants. My supervisors can also access the applicants from one central location, again saving my inbox. Also the fact that I can post to several job boards at one time, and provide a URL for an applicant to go to to send me their resume'. Honestly the Pros are too Numerous to list, the trial sells it's self. The customer service and tech support is Unparalleled.

any cons i have seen are so minuscule it's not worth mentioning.

Anna
VP, Employee Experience in USA

Hiring Thing is Hard to Beat

Easy to use, very cost-effective. The scalable price per number of job posting is great. Customer service team is very responsive.

I'm not sure that push-posting is an option. There is no requisition approval process - or a field to put salary range information in.

Immobilien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

HR tool

The thing I liked most about this software was that it was easy to use and that it wasn't hard to really start up and use at our company. The background check included in this was very easy and we could access it fast! I really liked how easy it was to set up interviews!

The thing I didn't like about this software was that the cost of the background check I could get somewhere else a little cheaper. Hard to track candidates that have applied to other positions. I do not think it can meet the needs of a big company .

Amy
Office Manager in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to sign up

Kommentare: We have not received any benefits yet. The only thing we have received are a few non-qualified applicants

It's great it posts to many boards at one time. It is easy to set up - lots of extras if you want to pay for them in addition to the large fee you pay for general use.

Expensive for what you get, too restrictive on job postings, extras that cost way too much, not much response received for the amount of money paid

Alisha
Alisha
HR Generalist in USA
Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Very user-friendly site. Makes recruiting so much easier.

Kommentare: It makes the hiring process run a lot smoother, especially when there are multiple hands in the pot.

I like the ability to have all correspondence and records stored on this site. It makes it easy when working with different hiring managers. I love the ability to customize each hiring/scouting experience based on the different roles. The ability to post on different sites all at once is heaven sent as well.

I feel the search option could be improved when trying to search candidates by name. While the customization help to ease the experience for prospective hires and hiring managers. The initial set up can be a little tedious, especially if you are crunched for time.

Antwort von HiringThing

Thank you for your review!

Terry
Human Resources Manager
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Easy to use and great customer service!

Kommentare: Absolutely. Especially if you have limited time and resources for recruiting and hirning. Very easy to set-up and impletement. NIce product!

The system was easy to use and implement from our previous recruiting tool. Not overly complicated as our previous system was and easy to navigate within the system. It took approximately 1-hour to enter all 11 job postings we were managing and our hiring managers loved the ease of use and access. I received a daily status update and love to see the metrics.

No job requisition form or process within the system.

Anisha
Team Operations Coordinator
Medizinische Praxis, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A bang for your buck!

HiringThing is easy to use and offers features at the best price. It is affordable for any company, especially for small ones.

There are not too many different types of reports to pull. If there were more specialized reports to look at, that would be great.

Nick
Owner-Recruiting Specialist
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Started out good but results dropped off

Kommentare: Initially the product was great but now that the company is no longer NEW, results have dropped off tremendously. Considering ending my account.

Very easy to use. Posts to multiple sites fairly quickly

Results have dropped of tremendously in the past month in a half. Cannot duplicate an existing job into a new one. Results are showing up at the very bottom in Indeed and Simply Hired, and initially they were at the top of results. Quality of applicants have been pretty poor in the past month

Mike
IT Specialist in USA

Customer support is top notch!

The two main pros of this software are the ability to have as many users as you need and their customer service. Having customer support back you up is a main selling point for us.

The lack of reporting features for what we use was our only con. Everything we do is data driven so the more reports we can use and customize the better.

Antwort von HiringThing

Thank you for your review and for being an appreciated HiringThing customer! We have a new advanced reporting feature rolling out very soon and we'll have our team reach out to provide you with more information.

Grace
HR Assistant

Pleasantly Surprised

Kommentare: Highly recommended.

Great customer support! I received immediate e-mail and phone support from the Hiring Thing Team. Much appreciated, thank you!

A bonus would be the ability to access candidate's resumes immediately and individually, without having to login/return to the your main/landing site. (Ex. Indeed) But, overall, very happy with both the product and the awesome service!

Aliaunda
Medizinische Praxis, Selbstständig

Great for start up small businesses

Kommentare: Great customer service! This is one thing that always moves me to rate a service or product high. The people here are knowledgeable, helpful, and friendly, thanks!

If you have never used recruiting software before, Hiring Thing offers a product that is simple and easy to follow.

Time and other start up kinks prevented me from using all of the features available to me. I also wasn't able to purchase a higher tier of the software, so I didn't have access to other features.