Über AdaCare

Cloudbasierte Lösung, die die häusliche Krankenpflege durch Personalverwaltung, Zeiterfassung, Buchhaltung und mehr unterstützt.

Erfahre mehr über AdaCare

Easy to get schedule done for my staff, do notes for the clients, and plan of care for clients. Overall, I really enjoy using it on a daily basis.

I don't have any thing that I don't like as of yet.

Bewertungen zu AdaCare

4,9

AdaCare hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 92 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du AdaCare bereits verwendet?

Kimberly
Manager/Owner in USA

All American Home Care, LLC's Review of AdaCare

Kommentare: Overall, AdaCare has been an asset to helping our business run smoothly every day. Everyone is able to view their schedules online at no strain or expense to them. They all know exactly where they need to be and there is no questions or concerns regarding their schedules.

This software makes scheduling simple and accurate. Our staff has no problem using this software at all. The reminder alerts the night before are fantastic!

Everything has been great so far! Our staff enjoys having access to their schedule on their mobile devices or computer at home.

Antwort von Neurosoftware

Hi, Kimberly, thanks for the nice comments. We appreciate your review!

Theresa

Very satisfied customer

Kommentare: I have had a very good experience with Adacare. If I have any ?’s customer service has been great , but in 4 yes. I’ve only had to call 1-2 times. It’s very easy to navigate through.

It is very user friendly. Easy to navigate! Makes my job a lot easier scheduling.

I have not found any down falls to the program for me. It has provided everything I need.

Antwort von Neurosoftware

Thank you for the nice review, Theresa We appreciate your comments!

Jose Ramon
Finance Manager in Gibraltar
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Print Payroll Hours Report complain

The functionality and the ease of use are the best things.

We use a lot the Staff>>Print>>Print Staff Payroll Hours Report to download it in Excel, as we have to annalyse that data in a very complex manner for our payroll, we have very different services and therefore the staff get paid in a very different manner. I explained to the support service team my issue, and I was not given a solution at all, but I was given certain times where it was more likely to get the report dowloaded without getting the "505 error time something". It would be very kind of you if you try and solve this situation as in the past we were able to dowload the data with no problems, we normally run the data from 21st of each month up to the 20th of the following month, and for all active employees (including pending visits). Many thanks in advance.

Antwort von Neurosoftware

Hi, Jose, and thanks for your feedback. I'll forward your comments to our development team to see if they have any suggestions that will help.

Belinda
CEO in USA

Great Customer Services

Kommentare: Fast response from Support teams, step by step training for staff when needed, always able to add new features based on your needs as an agency, open to new suggestions as well.

Very Easy system to use, all in one platform for, onboarding employees, onboarding patients. Payroll and Billing is a one stop platform to run an agency of any size

None that I found an issues with at all.

vor 3 Monaten

Great that AdaCare is working so well for you! Thank you for the review!

Tina
Care Support Manager in USA

Making my life easier

Kommentare: The support that I have received from Adacare is phenomenal. I get a call back within minutes and sometimes that is critical

I love the ease and being able to see where my caregivers are. When I have a call off, I can see who is available without having to go through every schedule to see who is not scheduled.

We are a care management firm and are trying to adapt to Adacare, I would like to see more options for my care managers

letztes Jahr

Hi Tina, thanks for you review! We are glad you find AdaCare easy to use and you're getting support quickly when you need it! Don't forget that training is included free with your subscription - just give us a call when you want to learn about other features that can help you!

Sherry
Client Relations Manager in USA

Happy with Adacare

Kommentare: Overall I would recommend Adacare for your companies scheduling, billing and payroll needs.

Adacare provides a small company like ours with an affordable, easy to use option for scheduling and communicating schedules with clients and employees. The customer support is top notch! They are extremely knowledgeable and open to suggestions on how to make the program even better.

The email function of the software is not user friendly and has few options for usage.

Antwort von Neurosoftware

Hi, Sherry, thank you for the comments! And give us a call sometime to talk about email - there may be easier options we can find for you.

EMILY
Director in USA

Excellant

Kommentare: Excellent

User friendly, the ease of teaching new employees how to user software system.

I really don't have any cons, I've been using Ada Care for 5 years now.

Antwort von Neurosoftware

Thanks for your review, Emily. We really appreciate your comments!

SHARON
AGENCY RN in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Your entire office staffing needs in one software

Kommentare: 110% satisfied. WV is going to implement EVV for our state and I am not looking forward to switching company's if it doesn't match up for the new billing requirements. I have been able to get any reports going back to 2012 for my company and since our area was hit by a flood in 2016, I know that the more information that I put into this system is added protection for our agency !

Easiest scheduling for staff and patient care needs and will give you list of available staff with the correct qualifications for that patient in their area. We are a small agency that did all of our scheduling by paper for our clients and staffing using a tickler file system. The reports that I can run from this for daily operations has surpassed anything that I would ever imagined. Adding more to the client plan of care and staff EVV has just made this more and more effective and at a cost that hasn't increased with all the added functions. We have used other operating systems but with changes has always increased the price so much that we constantly had to change systems and is time consuming and frustrating to office staff. I convince other agency's who has trouble with staffing to check Adacare out !!!

Nothing specifically that I don't like about this software, any tips that I thought would help has been implemented into there system over the last 9 years of using it.

Antwort von Neurosoftware

Thank you for the great review, Sharon! I'm glad we've been helpful to you all these years. Please let us know if there's anything we can do to help any time.

LeeAnne
Owner in Kanada

Client and Caregiver Oriented Software

Kommentare: Excellent! [sensitive content hidden] was excellent at customer service. He always took care of our needs.

Customer service oriented from start to finish and always took care of your requests 100% in a timely manner.

Taxes were not flexible in being added to billing services through the software.

vor 5 Monaten

Thanks for the review LeeAnne! We are glad you found the team's service helpful!

Maria

Great platform to use!

We are a small business and AdaCare is a great platform for us. All the features we need at a feasbile cost. Great customer support as well.

We have not had come across any cons. We have been happy with the platform.

vor 10 Monaten

Thank you for the review Maria! We are happy that AdaCare is a great fit on features and price for you!

Alyssa
On-Call Assistant in USA

Simple & Easy

The software is simple and easy to navigate through. I like being able to look up any schedule and with a simple click you can make changes in a schedule.

There do not seem to be many features and the system will sometimes make changes by accident when using mobile devise.

Antwort von Neurosoftware

Hi, Alyssa, thank you for the kind words. If you need features added to AdaCare, please email us at support@AdaCare.com. Our developers love to know what helps our customers the most.

SHIRLEY
OWNER/OPERATOR in Kanada

HOME BASED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

IVE BEEN IN BUISNESS SINCE 2003, AND HAVE USED OTHE PROGRAMS THE EASY OF THIS PROGRAM AND CUSTOMER SUPPORT IS ABOVE THE BEST IVE USED

NOT SURE THERE ARE ANY CONS. IT MEETS ALL MY NEEDS AND MORE

Antwort von Neurosoftware

Thank you for the kind review, Shirley. I'm glad AdaCare has worked so well for you!

Shawn
Business Projects Manager in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Very easy system to use

Kommentare: The overall experience with AdaCare is positive, and there is a really great support team to help with issues.

How easy the system is to learn and use.

As AdaCare learn more about the healthcare industry, it provides updates, however the updates may not be the permanent fix at the time.

Antwort von Neurosoftware

Thanks for the review, Shawn. We really appreciate your comments!

Wanda

Adacare-TechMedical Inc.

Kommentare: Very satisified,

Product is very user friendly for administrative staff and the end users. Support alway calls back or emails in a timely manner.

Not being able to choose one to two offices for employees instead of having to place them in "any"

Antwort von Neurosoftware

Thanks for the nice review and feedback, Wanda. I'll forward your suggestion to the developer group and see if they can help.

Debbie
Assistant Manager in UK
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

We've been using this system since 2011 and it's brilliant. Would highly recommend.

Kommentare: It helps us organise our day to day business as well as making financial matters (payroll and billing) fuss free.
In six and a half years we haven`t had any serious issues, and the small issues we have had were sorted out with speed and efficiency.

Ease of use and excellent support. We're in the UK so I had doubts in the beginning but AdaCare has been excellent all round.

Antwort von Neurosoftware

Thank you for the kind words, Debbie. I'm glad we could help!

Barbara
office manager in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Good value and Will help you adapt the system to your needs!!

Kommentare: It has been great for me and my company!

Easy to use and set up Staff find it easlity accessible Support staff very helpful

would like to be able to change frequency of visits without rescheduling.

Antwort von Neurosoftware

Thanks for the nice review, Barbara! We really appreciate your comments.

ozimba
President in USA

Adacare software Review

Kommentare: Very good experience with it

Ease of use and easy to train other staff to use

Can add electronic visit verification feature. None available

Antwort von Neurosoftware

Hi, Ozimba, I'm happy to let you know that Medicaid EVV features are in final testing with Sandata. We'll post a general announcement as soon as it's available to everyone. And thanks for the great review!

Gina
Office Manager in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Make the Switch!

Kommentare: Excellent customer service, easy to use, I especially appreciate that the folders are easy to understand and do not use synonomous statements. For instance, I'm forced to work with a system that calls its variance report a "schedule vs. employees". Now who is going to remember that?! It's so much easier to learn AdaCare!

AdaCare is user friendly. The built-in tutorials helped to identify how to navigate the different screens. Although I only got to use it for a short time due to a covid furlough, I had not even begun to tap into its full potential! This software by far is the best software I have ever used! In addition, the company provides help which is just a phone call away. It's a wonderful feeling to know that the company in which you buy your software from wants you to succeed as much as you want to succeed. A shoutout to my teacher, Bo. Thanks for all your help setting up the system and teaching me how to use it properly!

It could use more tutorials for the Admin options such as uploading information to Quickbooks and printing out reports especially payroll.

Antwort von Neurosoftware

Thanks for the wonderful review, Gina -- we really appreciate your comments!

Megan
Pharmacy Coordinator in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Easy to Use

The software is easy to use and I like that multiple people can update the scheduling calendar.

I dislike how quickly I am logged out even on a private computer.

Antwort von Neurosoftware

Thank you for the nice review, Megan. We appreciate your feedback!

Christine
RN in USA

Adacare

Kommentare: Very helpful software

Good layout. Like to see everyone's schedule.

Sometimes have to navigate to much to do what you want. Our pt list is so long it takes forever to scroll to their name on mobile device.

Antwort von Neurosoftware

Hi, Christine, maybe I have a suggestion: The Calendar has "Refine" options that let you search for a names fairly quickly. Please give us a call and I'll see if we can help. And thanks for your kind review!

Ann
administrative coordinator in USA

ADA review

Kommentare: Customer service is very helpful and they are always updating things to make it more user friendly.

Being able to communicate with staff through it.

The ease of use for our purpose is sometimes difficult.

Antwort von Neurosoftware

Hi, Ann, and thank you for review! If there are any areas in AdaCare you have difficulty with, please give us a call. We may be able to suggest easier ways to accomplish what you need.

Doretha
Agency Owner in USA

KDs Prefere HCA over all experience

Kommentare: One of the best business decision I ever made

It keep everyone under 1 roof and it reminds you of everything .

It keep records of anything that's about to expire.

vor 10 Monaten

Thank you! It's great that AdaCare is helping you so much with your business!

Julixa

Great product

user friendliness and costumer support, it's quick and easy to use and teach other to use.

need a better mobile platform for phone user, desktop on phone is limited in my opinion.

Antwort von Neurosoftware

Thank you for your comments, Julixa. We appreciate the suggestions!

Amy
Client and Employee Coordinator in USA

Standard scheduling software

It's ease of use and ability of employees to access their schedules and information.

Limited functionality in some areas. There was no functionality to view client and caregiver schedules overlapping, do a monthly view, or email client schedules directly.

TABATHA
Ofiice Coordinator in USA

User friendly

Kommentare: I have been using this software for almost 6 years now and it is very user friendly, and easy to learn.

Very user friendly and easy to learn. The system is set up for easy training and learning .

It times you out too soon and you have to log back in.

Antwort von Neurosoftware

Thank you for your review, Tabatha! I'm sorry about the timing out, but it's a HIPAA requirement for security. I'll see if our developers have any suggestions, too.