Solid Helpdesk Software

Bewertet am 27.11.2013
Eric bailey
Quelle: GetApp

Kommentare: It provides all the functionality that is needed to run a helpdesk off of and for the tracking, assigning, and communication of problems for customers. It also provides forums and a knowledge base so customers may browse similar or the same problem and find a solution before the helpdesk is required.

Vorteile: Good software, it is still a "young" software and I didn't get a chance to try the compatibility or how it interacts with the other Inflectra software.

Nachteile: I had to set up a SQL database before I could run this software and I had to contact support several times to help me past certain steps in the setup phase since I wasn't familiar with SQL server.

Solid helpdesk software

Bewertet am 15.5.2013
Eric B.
IT Manager

Kommentare: Good software, it is still a "young" software and I didn't get a chance to try the compatibility or how it interacts with the other Inflectra software.

Vorteile: It provides all the functionality that is needed to urn a helpdesk off of and for the tracking, assigning, and communication of problems for customers. It also provides forums and a knowledge base so customers may browse similar or the same problem and find a solution before the helpdesk is required.

von Inflectra an 15.5.2013

Thanks Eric for the review. For those customers not familiar with Windows Server, IIS and SQL Server, we do also offer a fully SaaS hosted/cloud version.

My review of Kronos

Bewertet am 1.12.2016
Zach S.
Digital Strategist
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It is a pretty basic ticketing system, not too difficult to learn, pretty easy to maintain. A few times I did have issues searching for tickets, but other than that, no real complaints.

Vorteile: Ease of creating tickets

Nachteile: The search feature, lack of usable bonus features.

von Inflectra an 1.12.2016

Thanks Zach, that's fair feedback, we're releasing KronoDesk 2.0 in January 2017 that has a completely new user interface and search engine, hopefully you will like it!