Spaware Review

Bewertet am 24.6.2016
Jenna J.
Senior Esthetician
2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Very pleased with customer service, and the quality of the Salonware system. We have been using this software for a few years now, and will continue.

Vorteile: Personally, I enjoy the ease of access and security of this software the most.

Nachteile: I would appreciate a feature where we can see and adjust our schedules from an app, while away. Although, this may be a feature of a newer upgrade that I am unaware of.

von Salonware/Spaware an 29.6.2016

Thank you for the kind words Jenna!

We are working on creating new versions of the software that will be accessible on multiple platforms. Stay tuned for updates!

Don't do it!!!! I bought software outright and they shut my access down when I canceled updates.

Bewertet am 12.7.2017
Gloria M.
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Ran my business Reports when they were accurate but they got all messed up totally could have had a war on my hands from my stylist

Vorteile: it was what I used to but had many bugs, especially with updates. when I purchased software I got the business management part. They took it away never sent me a disk, and only downloaded it. It had some nice features but glad I'm not dealing with the rude guy in the support team. Some of the techs were pretty great and accommodating.

Nachteile: any financials did not add up we were going by their calculation Reports and found some stylist were being paid for other stylist work some not getting paid at all for work that they should have. watch out for their reports they are different in various areas(reports) when they shouldn't. Tried to speak to Brad about various areas of problems he looks down on women. no couth!!
got over charged a few times asked for money back , they said we would receive but didn't. had to stay on top of the company. I purchased the software it is mine for all intense purposes along with the business financials and they shut it down and I have no access to a 10 year client base and date. so all in all stay away

USED FOR OVER 10 YEARS GLAD I AM GETTING RID OF IT

Bewertet am 15.8.2018
Matthew D.
Operations Manager
Verbraucherdienste, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The tech support guys are super nice but have no way of making the product better and all complaints lie on deaf ears unless your a med spa

Vorteile: Easy of Booking appointments and thats about it

Nachteile: Reporting, its horrible and owner of company only cares about the medical spa sideof the business and told me so directly. Everything is geared to med spa. If you are looking to buy this for a Hair Salon DONT

Awesome Software

Bewertet am 20.6.2016
Susan G.
Owner/Operator
2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I purchased Salonware Software about 5 or 6 years ago and its really streamlined my business and makes it so efficient. Everything is at your fingertips and its all together in one place. I would highly recommend it!

von Salonware/Spaware an 29.6.2016

Thank you for the kind words Susan!

Only software company that holds your client info HOSTAGE! Stay away.

Bewertet am 20.12.2017
Jim D.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Booking, scheduling, navigation.

Vorteile: Great presentation at salon shows and I remember good delivery and their tech support (pay ahead a certain amount of tech support monthly which later changed. All items were a la cart, pick and choose what you need.

Nachteile: Be very careful of companies that hold your clients information hostage. Remember, you paid for that software and although there is no future use of the software the business no longer has access for an expired license code.
In actuality I only needed it for one day (today) to export some sales history from 2008 to 2012. The other five years of sales we still have since switching. It is a shame but I will post a complaint to their local judicial system for business practices and see if this could be a violation.

Need help setting up

Bewertet am 19.8.2016
Kelly W.
Hairstylist
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We recently purchased this at a hair show and have not got it set up yet the hair show was in June we've contacted and contacted for helping no one has returned our phone call he would just like to use this product

Vorteile: I think it's going to be a good product but we need to set up

von Salonware/Spaware an 19.8.2016

Hi Kelly,

We are so sorry for the delay - we usually get clients set up very quickly. We have let the tech department know and they will be in touch right away.

Again, we apologize for any convenience. Please feel free to contact our Customer Satisfaction Team at 1 888 260 8181 ext. 227.

Thanks,

Team Salonware Spaware

Salonware review

Bewertet am 29.6.2016
Yury G.
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Love the software, the customer service and tech support. Everyone at the company if very attentive and willing to solve any possible issue.

Vorteile: Easy to use, tech support.

Nachteile: Not possible to send mass text messages. Only to one client at the time.

Hi Yury,

Thank you for the great review, we appreciate it! We are so glad to hear you are happy with our service and tech support and hope to continue making you happy!

We are looking into the option of mass text messages and hope to have a solution in the near future.

Outstanding software

Bewertet am 31.5.2016
Lee B.

Kommentare: I have used SalonSpaWare since 2000 when I owned a salon in Florida. Their support over the years has continued to be of the highest caliber. I have since sold my salon & am doing booth rental now. It is still my go to software. The technicians are all so knowledgeable and very helpful and most of all, don't make this hairstylist of 50 years feel incompetent about the computer world.
"The difference between good & great is just a little extra effort."

von Salonware/Spaware an 29.6.2016

Thank you for the lovely comments Lee!

Amazing Software!

Bewertet am 27.5.2016
Lisa T.

Kommentare: It's the best investment I've made in my life and every operator I've had gets how to use it in one day. It's not hard to use and not hard to understand and they get it really fast. I love it. Tech support is also always there for you - whenever I call they are so nice and helpful.
They are amazing!

Bad customer service, and product is NOT GUARANTEED or your money back

Bewertet am 22.10.2009
Zaid B.
Co-owner

Kommentare: Use more reputable software

Vorteile: The cons greatly outweighed all pros

Nachteile: Many problems started when we downloaded software on Brand New Computer, and had problems, turned out it was downloaded wrong from the internet through Salonware. They had to fix it many times, and had a big software crash 2 months after using software. Tried to get money back and couldn't because they blamed the problems on the New Computer. Very disappointed with salonware, and their system.

Disappointed!!!

Bewertet am 20.3.2017
Kim A.

Kommentare: Terrible customer service. Have had problems since day one and they are still not resolved. Owner is arrogant and unprofessional. So disappointed with the program