Über DocuPhase

DocuPhase ist eine komplette browserbasierte Plattform, die Unternehmen auf der ganzen Welt unübertroffene Effizienz und Leistung bietet.

Erfahre mehr über DocuPhase

Also, I know if I have any issues I can call DocuPhase with anything and they're right there to help.

Navigation through the application is not intuitive and cumbersome. The validations on data entry seem to miss the fact that the end goal is a valid application to the state.

Bewertungen zu DocuPhase

DocuPhase hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 81 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du DocuPhase bereits verwendet?

Justin
Justin
Director of Finance & Business Services in USA
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Amazing System - Transformed the way we do business!

Kommentare: The flexibilty within the system makes this software a best in class solution! We continue to develop forms to automate workflow approvals, and the best part is when a web form is created and approved via the worflow process the data is archieved automatically.

The ability to customize this product to our needs. From soup to nuts this system can provide a solution to automate, authorize and archive every document you can imagine. It is very rare that you find a document management software that not only meets the needs for compliance in archiving documents but also provides workflow managment and digital signature. All of the features this systems offers makes it a true system solution.

I am not sure I have a one. The software exceeds my expectations.

Harsha
Harsha
Sharepoint Administrator in USA
Versicherung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Awesome! It's been amazing experience to work with:) Great Supporting team! Would highly recommend!

Kommentare: Paperless & Automate operations.
Document/Workflow/Form Management System
Analytic Reports

+ If you need to go paperless, automate operations, or implement Robotic process automation this is the best software in Contemporary Market world. + Great solution for document workflow Management. + Hyperlink feature on each level of document management is a great feature. + Adding Notes and sharing documents via Email management is a nice option to have. + Exciting to learn more about Analytics Tool.

-> Performance: It is taking couple of minutes time to load large documents (No Performance issues on small files). - Would like to know if Search function has option to add best bets on Global Search -> Once we select the application, it would be good if we have a search option in that particular application level (like Global Search). -> Being able to understand It as an emerging company, Would like to see if there is more scope for Employee Collaboration on sharing ideas like a Message Chatting tool within DocuPhase to share and discuss about the document management. -> Hyperlink feature on each level of document management is a great feature, would love it more if this hyperlink feature is also in Workflow history management level to make administrator's Job Easy down the years on a given document history.

Antwort von Docuphase

Hi Harsha, Thank you for the review, and for the kind words. I know that our teams have been trying to get together for some additional projects lately, and I'll fold some of these suggestions into those conversations. There's a lot of really great suggestions in your response as well, and we'll take those seriously. I'll pipe them back in to our product team so that we can game plan some of those enhancements internally. In the meantime, you can always submit your own enhancement requests here: https://docuphase.ideas.aha.io/ Thanks, Mike Morris Customer Success Manager @ DocuPhase

Aaron
Office Manager in USA

The program is very useful, but when there is a problem that I can't solve in-house, it's difficult.

Kommentare: Saving time, providing all of our hard-copied data at our fingertips digitally.

Customization capabilities, ease-of-finding results, search capabilities, scalability, when iLink works it saves a ton of time

iLink is EXTREMELY temperamental - at best - and works only 10% of the time. When there are problems with ScanDox/Upload Manager, the solution that fixed the problem the time prior doesn't always work, which leads to a tech support request .

Antwort von Docuphase

Hey Aaron, I'm sorry to see your support rating. We pride ourselves on the nature of our support, and would hate to feel as though you're unsatisfied. I've been chatting this over with some other resources internally, and we'd like to pick your brain later this week about ways you feel as though we could improve. Expect that we'll follow up with you this week regarding your concerns, and then put measures in place to improve. Thanks, Mike Morris Customer Success Manager @ DocuPhase

Kapitalmärkte, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Straightforward and Secure Digital Filing

Kommentare: we are using DocuPhase to store all operational records, coordinate record-keeping across multiple offices, and hold files for ongoing troubleshooting.

I appreciate the ease of access, coupled with high level of security and user friendly features. Many programs struggle with achieving all of these.

I wish there was more functionality to make our uploads in a templated uniform format, that would make it easier to always find what you are looking for. (if this is already a feature I wish it would be promoted more directly to the admins)

Arthur
Management Accountant in Australien
, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

The team at Docuphase are able to solve every idea I have and the software is a massive time saver.

Kommentare: Our volume doubled since we chose Docuphase yet we have not needed to hire any additional staff yet. Staff have become accountable for their errors and we have been able to implement changes to our workflow to prevent any mistakes intentional or not.

The flexibility of the forms along with the workflow make it great for getting proper approvals for your processes but also automating the actual task linked to the form.

Probably the only thing I don't like is that I normal users don't see the progress of items they have processed once they have gone on to the next person without checking the actual document. Again docuphase have ways of showing this both by just giving more access or via a custom form.

Antwort von Docuphase

Hey Arthur, We really appreciate the kind words in your review, as well as your partnership. It's been such a pleasure to work with you and the rest of the Aidacare team. Thanks, Mike Morris Customer Success Manager @ DocuPhase

Julie
Real Estate processor in USA
Immobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Review of Treeno/Docuphase

Kommentare: Overall use is good and satisfactory.

Easy to access for RE Dept-Ease in acquiring scanned items.

Since our files from Docustar was implemented it has been Very hard to find old Docs

Hasbullah
Hasbullah
Sales And Marketing Specialist in Malaysia
Telekommunikation, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Treeno review

Things that i really love with Treeno is, it is very easy to filling document and collaborate it with my colleague.

Some of the feature and workflow is really confusing, and there are no manual or guidance that user can refer to make it easier. We had to try it our-self.

, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Docuphase delivers the most Document Management and ECM bang for the buck!

Kommentare: We got great Document Management, to a really advanced degree, super Electronic Forms tools and an automation workflow toolset that allows us to do much more with less, far better than other document management tools we've tested.

Docuphase is almost a 100% perfect product, missing maybe 2 feature evolutions out of all that the industry has to offer. To be this close to perfect is saying something!

Needs better support for Kofax VRS scanners, and could use 1-2 other upgrade enhancements. This software doesn't miss much, and should rule the Document Management arena.

Antwort von Docuphase

Thank you so much! We always appreciate hearing about your great experiences!

Eri
Eri
Technical Solutions Designer in Dänemark
Versicherung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great software with great opportunities for evolved document management

Kommentare: Versatile workflows, easy UI with great intuitive design

I like how versatile it is and how much you can customize despite being out of the box. Many features and great support teams

We have had some issues with upgrades through the past, where the support teams have had issues finding solutions to quite simple bugs that were prominent even before upgrading

Antwort von Docuphase

Hi Eri, Thanks a lot for the review. It's been great working with you and the rest of the Bupa team. I'll follow up with you regarding the support concerns as well, because we'd definitely like some feedback on how you feel we can improve there. Thanks, Mike Morris Customer Success Manager

Our company utilizes PerfectForms, which I have no experience with. However, I love their support!!

Kommentare: Easy to maintain, excellent support and cost efficient.

It integrated without databases and website seamlessly. I had no experience with PerfectForms so I rely heavily on their excellent online tools and their support team. Their support will work around your schedule. If you don't have staff or resources to create the online form Docuphase is the best choice.

This is a difficult question for me because I have no experience with it or software of this type.

Antwort von Docuphase

Thank you so much for the kind words! We appreciate your business. If there's anything at all that we can do to assist further with forms, or other parts of your implementation, please don't hesitate to ask. Thanks, Team DocuPhase

Chandra
President in USA

DocuWOW!!!

We selected DP as a way to manage documents internally, track notes on job files, and basically centralize all aspects of the file. We also are able to assign tasks to every employee and give them a daily worklist. DP also tracks the history of the file, so we can see where breakdowns in communication occur. We can also see prior version of documents so we can restore documents as needed. We looked at many systems and this seemed to work best and was was able to be customized to our needs. We have not lost any file folders since this started!

our old file data was not migrated to the system so anything older than 2013 was not searchable. some of the report functions do not work well for us. we are trying to implement new functionality to reduce redundancy and it is not going as well as we hoped. if the internet is down we cannot use the web based interface. We also do not know what will happen if we ever decide to migrate from this system, I do not know how we would access the data.

Antwort von Docuphase

Hey Chandra, We really appreciate the kind words, and this review. If there's anything we can ever do for you regarding file import or conversion, we'd be happy to chat regarding options. Feel free to reach out to me personally or submit a ticket and we could review. Thanks, Mike Morris Customer Success Manager @ DocuPhase

VP, IT in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Best Electronic Document Management Software solutions that integrates with OCR

Kommentare: The experience with Treeno overall is highly satisfactory. The sales, engineering, and support staff are friendly, knowledgeable, and agile to fit the perfect EDM solution for all lines of business.

The solution design of the EDM software combined with the OCR solution enabled our company to move to a paperless and more efficient way to process and store critical documents such as invoices. The cloud-based platform makes the decision easy to implement. Post-sales support is readily available and moves quickly.

As with any new software implemented in a business, user training can be a challenge. Since the solution was implemented, there have been more documentation of processes and self-help guides.

Santino
Student in Jamaika
Bildungsmanagement, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

DocuPhase Review

Very flexible software with good document management centered features. DocuPhase makes it easy to collaborate with colleagues on documents. The software continues to grow into a better productivity tool and future updates should see this trend continue.

At times the iLink feature has proven to be problematic when it is being used.

Ian
Senior systems analyst in USA

Software has improved since the beginning when we first started using software

Web site usability has improved since the days of iSynergy software. Use of HTML5 will really help once deployed to our agency.

Licensing issue named vs cocurrent option available and watermark ability on documents is very limited

Antwort von Docuphase

Hey Ian, Thanks so much for reaching out. I actually wrote Lisa earlier today regarding some options for watermarking your docs. I think you'll be happy with what we can do there. I really appreciate the review and the kind words. Thanks, Mike Morris Customer Success Manager @ DocuPhase

Tina
Records Specialist in USA

I use DocuPhase daily to view scanned documents

Easiest way to go paperless. I use ScanDox to scan documents that are stored in DocuPhase. Once you pull up the program, you just enter the data in the searchable application and electronic documents pull right up. You can view on screen, save it for later or print out if needed.

The least I like about DocuPhase is the lack of being able to do random searches of each application for quality assurance.

Isha
Supplier Quality Engineer in USA
Textilien, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

DocuPhase Review

Kommentare: DocuPhase is a good software to use for processes, mainly accounting and purchasing. Easy to find documents. I work on DocuPhase almost daily and find it easy for completing my tasks. It lists out the pending tasks and being able to prioritize them helps.

The best software for document storage and filing. Use of different workflows makes the processes complete and accurate.

Adding annotations on the documents was better in the old version. Sharing the document via email or printing the document has too many clicks and steps.

Sabina
Accountant in Tschechien
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Convenient tool for AP management

Since the company decided to go paperless, this tool has been implemented and made our daily work within AP very convenient. It connects purchasing department and finance department easily without necessity to investigate from one another. There is a clear connection between suppliers-purchase orders-deliveries-invoices-final payment. Everyone has clear overview about current situation on each account. The integration with our existing processes went smoothly as it was needed a lot.

The only con which I experienced was that sometimes when long email discussion needs to be uploaded into system as an attachment, it takes few minutes. But this happens only occasionally, so we can live with it.

Abraham
Mechanical Engineer/Designer in USA
Öl & Energie, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

My Experience with Docuphase

Kommentare: Like I mentioned before, I would say Docuphase allows me to keep up with my priorities because I'm able to see what document is currently being reviewed or approved. It makes me productive and efficient with my work.

So far I would say that the most beneficial feature from Docuphase would be the workflow tasks configuration. This allows me and my team to stay on top of our work but also allows us to review our work one last time before officially sending it over for approval.

If I'm being honest, I don't think there is a specific feature I did not like. The only suggestion I would make is to provide a basic tutorial for new users to see how to operate or navigate the basic stuff within Docuphase.

Leigh
Accounts Payable in USA
Molkerei, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Docuphase makes work life less wasteful

I like the ease of use and the storage capacity

The roll out of the new system was not very friendly! Kudos to Gil and team members for helping make the transition easier.

Roxanne
Housing Officer in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Docuphase is a must have for office/remote hybrid workplaces

Kommentare: It is so much easier to access, organize and retain files than traditional paper files.

It can be accessed through a web browser from anywhere. I can access my files while at the office or remote.

I have not had any negative experiences thus far.

, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Implemented DocuPhase for multiple uses at customer sites. Good product, efficiency improvements.

The software provides features that are common on some of the more popular big-name (and costly) competitors. The interfaces were easy for the users to learn.

The support tends to be inconsistent based on who with the company is providing it. This may be remedied now, but was an issue previously during some implementations.

Antwort von Docuphase

Hello, Thanks so much for the kind words in the review. If you ever have any support concerns regarding accuracy or response time, please feel free to contact me personally to express your concerns. We take the customer experience very seriously, and your satisfaction is our chief concern. Thanks, Mike Morris customersuccess@docuphase.com

Cassandra
Lab Technician in USA
Metallabbau, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Allows for easy access of files

Kommentare: Very useful for file sharing and tracking as the office works on documents

It has a variety of features that makes it much more than a file storage system. You can view what people change

It can be hard to use and find documents as well as some features. Those who are not tech savy will struggle to use it

Pam
Business Application Developer in USA
Chemikalien, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Due to our own time/resource constraints along with DocUphase it took a while to actually get moving

Kommentare: Implemented a variance process and adheres to the approval process. Allows the vendors to automatically submit their invoices. Saved us on time and postage mailing/process invoices manually.

I like the process saves from filing invoice and filing space. Allows the plants to follow their invoices through the process. Allows the vendors to submit their own (better quality) invoices for quicker and smoother processing.

The search and web base experience is cumbersome and sometimes difficult to work with. We are not able to see who is currently working on the invoice and whose queue in the invoice is in currently. We can look at some things in the invoices .

Antwort von Docuphase

Hey Pam, Thank you for the review. I'd be happy to discuss those cons with you and come up with a solution. I definitely have some ways that we could help with this. Let's connect soon and we can get that straightened out for you. In the meantime, we appreciate the kind words. Thanks, Mike Morris Customer Success Manager @ DocuPhase

Chad
IT in USA
Chemikalien, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Docuphase is a solid workflow system for routing, approving, and paying AP invoices.

Kommentare: Speedier processing of AP invoices

Everything is electronic with audit trails. Long term document storage is electronic. Eliminated the need for physically mailing and storing paper documents.

Implementation took longer than expected. Once live, we ended up with a solid solution to our business need.

Antwort von Docuphase

Hey Chad, Thanks so much for the review, and for the kind words. Monument has been a great partner, and we're looking forward to a long relationship between our organizations. Thanks, Mike Morris Customer Success Manager

Briana
Receptionist/Test Administrator in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Useful But Sticking to What I prefer

Kommentare: We use this as an electronic filing cabinet to store all documents from applicants and trainees

That all documents scanned for an applicant were all in one place. They also neatly held in the space just like a filing cabinet

What ai liked the least about thus software is the fact that it logs you off in less than five minutes