Über DocuPhase

DocuPhase ist eine komplette browserbasierte Plattform, die Unternehmen auf der ganzen Welt unübertroffene Effizienz und Leistung bietet.

Erfahre mehr über DocuPhase

Also, I know if I have any issues I can call DocuPhase with anything and they're right there to help.

Navigation through the application is not intuitive and cumbersome. The validations on data entry seem to miss the fact that the end goal is a valid application to the state.

Bewertungen zu DocuPhase

DocuPhase hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 85 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du DocuPhase bereits verwendet?

Justin
Justin
Director of Finance & Business Services in USA
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Amazing System - Transformed the way we do business!

Kommentare: The flexibilty within the system makes this software a best in class solution! We continue to develop forms to automate workflow approvals, and the best part is when a web form is created and approved via the worflow process the data is archieved automatically.

The ability to customize this product to our needs. From soup to nuts this system can provide a solution to automate, authorize and archive every document you can imagine. It is very rare that you find a document management software that not only meets the needs for compliance in archiving documents but also provides workflow managment and digital signature. All of the features this systems offers makes it a true system solution.

I am not sure I have a one. The software exceeds my expectations.

Harsha
Harsha
Sharepoint Administrator in USA
Versicherung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Awesome! It's been amazing experience to work with:) Great Supporting team! Would highly recommend!

Kommentare: Paperless & Automate operations.
Document/Workflow/Form Management System
Analytic Reports

+ If you need to go paperless, automate operations, or implement Robotic process automation this is the best software in Contemporary Market world. + Great solution for document workflow Management. + Hyperlink feature on each level of document management is a great feature. + Adding Notes and sharing documents via Email management is a nice option to have. + Exciting to learn more about Analytics Tool.

-> Performance: It is taking couple of minutes time to load large documents (No Performance issues on small files). - Would like to know if Search function has option to add best bets on Global Search -> Once we select the application, it would be good if we have a search option in that particular application level (like Global Search). -> Being able to understand It as an emerging company, Would like to see if there is more scope for Employee Collaboration on sharing ideas like a Message Chatting tool within DocuPhase to share and discuss about the document management. -> Hyperlink feature on each level of document management is a great feature, would love it more if this hyperlink feature is also in Workflow history management level to make administrator's Job Easy down the years on a given document history.

Antwort von Docuphase

Hi Harsha, Thank you for the review, and for the kind words. I know that our teams have been trying to get together for some additional projects lately, and I'll fold some of these suggestions into those conversations. There's a lot of really great suggestions in your response as well, and we'll take those seriously. I'll pipe them back in to our product team so that we can game plan some of those enhancements internally. In the meantime, you can always submit your own enhancement requests here: https://docuphase.ideas.aha.io/ Thanks, Mike Morris Customer Success Manager @ DocuPhase

Jim
Sr. Network Engineer in USA
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Beware - they will hold your data for ransom if you try to leave

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: terrible

Very easy to share and organize documents

We no longer need the service due to a death in the company, they are holding the documents for ransom - $2000 to allow us to download them all (they said we can do it ourself but only one document at a time -4000 times) :(

Bruce
VP Finance in Kanada
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Program still useful but would not buy again - professional services is brutal.

3,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Initial experience was good when we bought it but their architect left just before our launch. Day to day tech support is decent but professional services is brutal and we have lost all trust. Experience limited internal deployment across other departments.

- Docuphase was ahead of its time 5 years ago when we deployed. - Combination of AP with OCR and document management was unique. - Standard tech support for day-to-day issues is good and responsive. - Newest OCR capture tool is decent.

- Product requires a lot of customization to get it working properly. - Does not handle exceptions very well and when you need support for small configuration changes or ERP integration issues their pro services group is unresponsive. - They "ghost" you and even after you wait for 3 months to get 1 weeks work done you find out it on the 2nd day of the engagement they aren't working on it. - This has happened on so many occasions I have lost count. Are they trying to "fire" us as a customer?

Kapitalmärkte, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Straightforward and Secure Digital Filing

Kommentare: we are using DocuPhase to store all operational records, coordinate record-keeping across multiple offices, and hold files for ongoing troubleshooting.

I appreciate the ease of access, coupled with high level of security and user friendly features. Many programs struggle with achieving all of these.

I wish there was more functionality to make our uploads in a templated uniform format, that would make it easier to always find what you are looking for. (if this is already a feature I wish it would be promoted more directly to the admins)

Arthur
Management Accountant in Australien
, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

The team at Docuphase are able to solve every idea I have and the software is a massive time saver.

Kommentare: Our volume doubled since we chose Docuphase yet we have not needed to hire any additional staff yet. Staff have become accountable for their errors and we have been able to implement changes to our workflow to prevent any mistakes intentional or not.

The flexibility of the forms along with the workflow make it great for getting proper approvals for your processes but also automating the actual task linked to the form.

Probably the only thing I don't like is that I normal users don't see the progress of items they have processed once they have gone on to the next person without checking the actual document. Again docuphase have ways of showing this both by just giving more access or via a custom form.

Antwort von Docuphase

Hey Arthur, We really appreciate the kind words in your review, as well as your partnership. It's been such a pleasure to work with you and the rest of the Aidacare team. Thanks, Mike Morris Customer Success Manager @ DocuPhase

Julie
Real Estate processor in USA
Immobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Review of Treeno/Docuphase

Kommentare: Overall use is good and satisfactory.

Easy to access for RE Dept-Ease in acquiring scanned items.

Since our files from Docustar was implemented it has been Very hard to find old Docs

Hasbullah
Hasbullah
Sales And Marketing Specialist in Malaysia
Telekommunikation, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Treeno review

Things that i really love with Treeno is, it is very easy to filling document and collaborate it with my colleague.

Some of the feature and workflow is really confusing, and there are no manual or guidance that user can refer to make it easier. We had to try it our-self.

, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Docuphase delivers the most Document Management and ECM bang for the buck!

Kommentare: We got great Document Management, to a really advanced degree, super Electronic Forms tools and an automation workflow toolset that allows us to do much more with less, far better than other document management tools we've tested.

Docuphase is almost a 100% perfect product, missing maybe 2 feature evolutions out of all that the industry has to offer. To be this close to perfect is saying something!

Needs better support for Kofax VRS scanners, and could use 1-2 other upgrade enhancements. This software doesn't miss much, and should rule the Document Management arena.

Antwort von Docuphase

Thank you so much! We always appreciate hearing about your great experiences!

Eri
Eri
Technical Solutions Designer in Dänemark
Versicherung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great software with great opportunities for evolved document management

Kommentare: Versatile workflows, easy UI with great intuitive design

I like how versatile it is and how much you can customize despite being out of the box. Many features and great support teams

We have had some issues with upgrades through the past, where the support teams have had issues finding solutions to quite simple bugs that were prominent even before upgrading

Antwort von Docuphase

Hi Eri, Thanks a lot for the review. It's been great working with you and the rest of the Bupa team. I'll follow up with you regarding the support concerns as well, because we'd definitely like some feedback on how you feel we can improve there. Thanks, Mike Morris Customer Success Manager

Joseph
Staff Accountant in USA
Immobilien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

DocuPhase Software

Kommentare: The overall experience has been very good. DocuPhase support team is excellent when issues arise.

The platform is easy to set-up and maintain. Security can be built at the user or group level. The email approval functionality is very useful for employees that are constantly on the go.

DocuPhase's capture software Ancora has a few bugs that need to be worked out to increase reliability.

Tracy
CEO in USA
Informationsdienst, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great Product

This software has streamlined our processes and the customer service of DocuPhase is excellent

Sometimes Slow and causes disruption in our productivity

Michelle
Corporate Controller in USA

Docuphase has been a great partner to create efficiencies in our Accounts Payable process.

The Docuphase team are fantastic collaborators, as we look for solutions together. The Docuphase software is very intuitive yet flexible to allow for customized solutions.

The software could be a bit smoother regarding the integration of the approval forms, and some functionality (e.g. emailing invoices) could be more user friendly.

Antwort von Docuphase

Hi Michelle, Thanks so much for putting a review together for us. We appreciate the kind words, and would love to talk through your cons to get some feedback on how you think we could make some things better. SEI has been a great partner and we truly appreciate your business. Thanks, Mike Morris Customer Success Manager @ DocuPhase

Billy
IT in USA

Product works very well

Very stable, and easy user interface like being able to do query's for information and love the global search.

Need better support for different versions of browsers and also liked the name iSynergy for the actual product better than Docuphase.

Antwort von Docuphase

Hey Billy, Thanks so much for the kind words. I think that as you move to versions 6.2+, you'll find that our browser support will really go a long way toward alleviating some of your frustrations there. You can use Chrome, Firefox, IE, etc... to achieve what you're after. Thanks, Mike Morris Customer Success Manager - DocuPhase

Kathryn
Junior Accountant in USA

We had to challenge our business processes to create efficiencies.

I like how easy it is to pull documents from our accounts receivable cabinet. I also found the document management training at DocuPhase to be very beneficial. It will be great to see the finished product of the online training and library.

I do not like how we have to use three external softwares to integregrate and process payments within DocuPhase. If one software is down, then the whole check process is at a standstill until the software is fixed. It also requires you to have knowledge about all of the different systems so that you can find workarounds but if you do not work in the system often, then it is difficult to find the workarounds yourself. Furthermore, I find that the software has had issues with compatibility with our virtual environment, which has disrupted the flow of our processes.

Antwort von Docuphase

Hi Kathryn, Thanks so much for your review. We appreciate the kind words about training, and I'll be sure to let Jeff know. Integrating systems can definitely be a challenge. If there are specific concerns regarding steps at which this feels cumbersome, please let me know and we can work to find a solution. Thanks, Michael Morris Customer Success Manager @ DocuPhase

Rosanne
Director in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Using DocuPhase/Treeno for file management

Kommentare: Very professional and helpful

We are very happy with how the software works and how well we are able to maintain various files and electronic records. Customer service is great!

I wish there could be improvements on remote printer so you do not need to keep entering the file number when uploading multiple documents into one file

Isha
Supplier Quality Engineer in USA
Textilien, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

DocuPhase Review

Kommentare: DocuPhase is a good software to use for processes, mainly accounting and purchasing. Easy to find documents. I work on DocuPhase almost daily and find it easy for completing my tasks. It lists out the pending tasks and being able to prioritize them helps.

The best software for document storage and filing. Use of different workflows makes the processes complete and accurate.

Adding annotations on the documents was better in the old version. Sharing the document via email or printing the document has too many clicks and steps.

Sabina
Accountant in Tschechien
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Convenient tool for AP management

Since the company decided to go paperless, this tool has been implemented and made our daily work within AP very convenient. It connects purchasing department and finance department easily without necessity to investigate from one another. There is a clear connection between suppliers-purchase orders-deliveries-invoices-final payment. Everyone has clear overview about current situation on each account. The integration with our existing processes went smoothly as it was needed a lot.

The only con which I experienced was that sometimes when long email discussion needs to be uploaded into system as an attachment, it takes few minutes. But this happens only occasionally, so we can live with it.

Abraham
Mechanical Engineer/Designer in USA
Öl & Energie, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

My Experience with Docuphase

Kommentare: Like I mentioned before, I would say Docuphase allows me to keep up with my priorities because I'm able to see what document is currently being reviewed or approved. It makes me productive and efficient with my work.

So far I would say that the most beneficial feature from Docuphase would be the workflow tasks configuration. This allows me and my team to stay on top of our work but also allows us to review our work one last time before officially sending it over for approval.

If I'm being honest, I don't think there is a specific feature I did not like. The only suggestion I would make is to provide a basic tutorial for new users to see how to operate or navigate the basic stuff within Docuphase.

Leigh
Accounts Payable in USA
Molkerei, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Docuphase makes work life less wasteful

I like the ease of use and the storage capacity

The roll out of the new system was not very friendly! Kudos to Gil and team members for helping make the transition easier.

Angela
Accounting in USA
Medizinische Geräte, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great for docs

This software is very easy to use and maintain.

There is nothing I do not like about this software.

Charmon
Accountant in USA

Love the availability to look up documents.

When it works correctly finding the information that you need. It's not difficult to load in the information as long as each person follows and uses the templates.

Without proper training you cannot locate the information you are searching for. A waste of time. I have done a lot of searches only to keep coming up with search found nothing.

Antwort von Docuphase

Hi Charmon, I'm sorry to hear that you've been having difficulty with your searches. I know that my team is planning to get on site with yours here in the next couple of weeks. I'll certainly pay you a visit and discuss ways that you can find and retrieve information more easily. Thanks, Mike Morris Customer Success Manager @ DocuPhase

Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A Promising Solution with some Performance Issues

DocuPhase offers an easy-to-use UI with a great intuitive design, ensuring a user-friendly experience. It excels as a solution for document workflow management, providing efficient automation and organization. With customization capabilities and impressive search functionalities, it offers scalability and ease in finding results.

One major drawback of DocuPhase is the extreme temperamental nature of iLink, as it functions properly only around 10% of the time, resulting in frustration. Performance-wise, it can be sluggish when loading large documents, taking several minutes to complete.

vor 11 Monaten

Thanks so much for the feedback. We are constantly looking for ways to improve our product and add new enhancements. Please reach out to your Account Manager for more information on this.

Diane
Accounting Manager
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Improve Accounts Payable and More

Kommentare: Treeno supports the way the world is today where everything is supposed to be at your fingertips. Everyone is used that at home and they want the same thing at work. We have done Phase One and will be rolling it out to the rest of the company. Other departments are seeing the
advantages and want to participate.
It is a seamless environment. I would buy Treeno again.

With the other products we reviewed the technology seemed overwhelming. Treeno was different. It is easy to understand and use. Treeno is saving our accounting department hours of time that we used to spend searching for documents. Treeno workflow has cut our invoice approval process time in half. We have significantly reduced the numbers of copies printed. Treeno's professional services and customer support has been excellent.

We need to break the habit of getting up and going to the filing cabinet to search for documents.

Brian
Sr DBA in USA
Öl & Energie, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Ease of Use and Support

Kommentare: Excellent overall rating.

Administration is very easy to use and configure. Product documentation storage works well along with the revision functions. Support for software is on point with a very friendly support staff.

Document notifications can be improved. Using docuphase over vpn is slow.