Über SAM

Ermöglicht Luftfahrzeugbetreibern, CAMOs und MRO ihr Geschäft zu verwalten.

Erfahre mehr über SAM

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Erhältlich in diesen Ländern

Erhältlich in diesen Ländern

Nutzung

Haben Sie SAM bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Jannie E.
Planning Mannager in Südafrika
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Jannie Engelbrecht Planning manager Safair

Kommentare: I like the system it is user friendly, the system, can support any airline
All camo functions are great

The support is excellent

Component positions on the aircraft

Likka K.
Fleet manager in Finnland

Pleased user from CAMO

Kommentare: I have seen few other programs for maintaining aircrafts and airworthiness but SAM still offers the most widest features and best value for money. There is still couple features where we need other program to support our actions (like communication between workers and scheduling maintenances) but I have already seen progress with these features and hopefully some day in near future we can drop this other program away.

When you get it, it's pretty easy to use. Also I'm very satisfyid for customers support serivice. I always get answers quickly and they help me to find easiest and the most suitable solution for my issues.

Sometimes we still have some bugs in you system, but always when reporting them, I'll get directions how to proceed and some hours/days/weeks later (depending on quality of bugs) it's been taken care of.

Coert H.
MM / CAC in Niederlande
Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

General

Kommentare: We use SAM for purchase, workorders (without automatic SAM tasks, Stock control, invoice

Easy stock control, possibility to correct mistakes after printing (Status 9) via admin login

Task extension possibility's, categories of SB, MOD, AD etc.

Ulf Å.
Procurement and Part Sales MGR in Schweden

TAMs experience of SAM11

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: It helps us on a daily basis to run the MRO operations in the hangar which also includes purchase and sales of components to external customers.

I like the overview and the possibility to switch between the different modules fast and easy.

Not been able to customize reports ourselves and in an easy way if not educated in programming Crystal Report.

Michael O.
Deputy Part-M Manager in Dänemark
Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

15 years using SAM in three companies is the best recommendation I can give.

Kommentare: The system works for every company, small as big and can take account for all aspects in a CAMO. Doing my 15 years, working with the system, if a problem occur or a new feature needs (customer request) to be developed, we always had good support and understanding from the support.

Easy to use and quick to understand. Userfriendly .

There is no chapter 13 in the training manual.

Colin L.
Aircraft Maintenance engineer in Israel

Value for money product

5 letztes Jahr

I find this product easy to use and setup. The customer support is fantastic, and it is easy to impediment across multiple aircraft types

The remote desktop application can be a bit slow to connect