Über Secured Signing

Secured Signing spart Unternehmen Zeit und Ärger, indem sie ihre papierbasierten Formulare in eine PKI-verschlüsselte digitale Signaturlösung migrieren.

Erfahre mehr über Secured Signing

I really like the custom tags that I add to the document makes it easy when uploading.

No Comments to make at this time. Still getting familiar with everything.

Bewertungen zu Secured Signing

Secured Signing hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 92 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Secured Signing bereits verwendet?

Megan
Megan
Director in Australien
Personalwesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A very satisfied customer!

Kommentare: My experience has been phenomenal. Amazing customer service and I can't explain how excited I am that this integrated directly with my CRM and that the team understand the challenges of recruitment.

Secured Signing has: - A great sales process to ensure you have all your questions answered, and a demo before you sign up - a month trial period to test it out to make sure it works for you - a great customer support team that work with you to ensure you're getting what you need out of the product - A great technical team that are willing and able to customise things as needed - Integrates directly with my system which makes it easy to use once set up - Great set up which allows you to preview before saving

Every issue or concern I've had, I have made sure to raise them with my contact in the customer support or technical team and it has been rectified immediately, or I'm given a timeline on when it will be changed.

Brian
Managing Partner in USA
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, Selbstständig

Getting Started with OnLine Signatures

Kommentare: Like the overall look and feel, great set of features, thorough documentation, and very responsive support folks even though I was using the free trial!

Ability to create a url that our customers could click on anytime to complete a Waiver and Release of Liability - required paperwork for every visitor riding or in same area as horses.

It would be useful to have a definition of terms, aka glossary. My idea of what a "document" is and theirs of "document count" is very different, so a detailed definition would have saved time. It's a little detail, but something that costed me extra time, revisions, and trials, in getting the form to do as required. The template editor has a funny undocumented behavior - even when the check boxes are set to be filled out by signer, the check marks get set/reset every time you select that field. So after selecting to check or change properties, I'd need to go back and select it again to turn off the checkmark.

Arryn
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Not what it seems

Kommentare: I never sent out a single document because I didn't like their platform (seems outdated) and they have billed me two times for service I never used. And I can't cancel until I pay for another month of service that I didn't use.

Nothing. I found it much less intuitive than comparable options, like Hellosign or Docusign.

It's not actually "Pay-as-you-go". It's a minimum of $9.95/month.

Antwort von Secured Signing

Hi Arryn, Sorry to hear Secured Signing wasn't the right solution for your business. As discussed prior to the reviews you placed all of your payments were refunded in full due to your dissatisfaction. Our pricing is transparently on our website: https://www.securedsigning.com/pricing Thanks, Secured Signing

Brent
Manager in Neuseeland
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best thing since sliced bread

Kommentare: Friendly responsive staff and great user guides. When you have a query you get human intervention promptly. They listen to your suggestion and make amendments accordingly.

It is very easy to learn how to use it and it is Fast in application and streamlines business practices. Video Confirmation is a bonus. Customers love it.

Nothing. There is absolutely nothing that I do not like about Secured Signing Software.

Anthony
Director in Australien
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Solid and useful product

Kommentare: We've found this to be the exact thing we needed, which was a way to get a digital signature on contracts and keep track of the signature process. The price point is very fair.

It's pretty easy to get set up and get using quickly. To do the basic uploading of a document that you want signed and send it off with tracking of signatures, it works great. I like that we can pay as we go so aren't foisting out huge fees for something we only use 5 times a month.

The user interface and UX for the service is a little clunky. It's not too bad once you get used to it, but it feels like it might be a little more intuitive.

Jared
Manager in USA
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great value for small companies needing to capture signatures online

Kommentare: Overall Secured Signing has been very helpful with question and offers free live training to help get started. Great company that cares.

Secured Signing allows users to customize any form and the price is great compared to competitors.

Not having the ability to insert multiple uniform signatures/initial boxes

Tony
Administrator in Australien
Umweltdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Pros and Cons of Secured Signing

Kommentare: The main problem this software solved was the need to quickly get approval from multiple players in a decision making process

The power and ease of use are the main pros of this software

Introducing new software to an organisation is always fraught with issues but Secured Signing was quickly adopted by our staff and volunteers

Jamie
Secretary in Neuseeland
Umweltdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Secure Digital Signing

Kommentare: They provide an excellent service that can be used and verified.

It provides an excellent signing service

The interface is very usable but could be better

vor 7 Monaten

Thank you Jamie for your response, we appreciate this. We love hearing feedback from our clients on how we can better our user experience. If you have any enquiries you are more than welcome to get in touch with our support team at helpdesk@securedsigning.com

Julie
HR Credit Manager in Australien
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great option for getting mulipage docs signed

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Very easy to use. Step by step instructions. Good customer service.

There is nothing that I do not like about Secured Signing. Have yet to encounter a problem with using the product.

Christopher
Company Director in UK
Unternehmensberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Quick and Easy to use

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

I liked the ability to add my own personal signature to my default settings in Secured Signing. This way the software would use my signature when needed to sign selected documents. I think this adds a more personal touch to document signing process. The signing of documents is a quick and easy process and takes just a few minutes.

I have yet to encounter any drawbacks in my use of electronic signatures.

Glynn
Company accountant in Neuseeland
Buchhaltung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

My first attempts to use it

Kommentare: Getting 18 people to sign documents was fast and easy (but see above). Far better than having to track down those people given the working from home situation at the moment.

The adding of a signature to a document is straight forward, although having to add the same 18 signatures to two different documents is a pain (see below regarding a library).

The creation of a template form is average. There is no snap to grid for the fields, making it difficult to precisely align the fields. There is no right justification option for values meaning everything is left justified. Copying a field makes two identical copies of the same field. Renaming one of them just renames BOTH of them. Once you import a template, the underlying words, layout cannot be amended, meaning of you want to make adjustments, the base document needs to be amended and uploaded again. A good form designer will allow the user to add extra text into the document, move things around, proper formatting etc. It also needs a library of previously saved signatures with the ability to drag and drop from the library to the document. Better than having to recreate the name and email every single time.

Company Director in UK
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Document Signing for the Modern Age

Kommentare: Secured signing has delivered a product that fixes a significant bottleneck in our business and makes our company more efficient.

Full and seamless integration with our CRM software. Significant time saved over hard copy mailing. No more lost contracts in the post. Significantly more signed contracts received on time than by postal methods.

We end up paying for functionality that we won't ever use.

Antwort von Secured Signing

Thanks for the feedback Chris. Great to hear you're liking our CRM integrations and that using our software has saved you and your team time + ensured candidates and clients get their contracts back to you faster. We made the decision early-on to give every user full access to all features rather than have different levels of plans/access. Hopefully the time comes when you will get to use all the features! Happy to take you through a demo of features you're not using and see how we might be able to integrate them into your business if you'd like - just get in touch.

Peta
Head of Programme Management in Neuseeland
Personalwesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Secured Signing

Kommentare: Really good, great customer support, easy to use and has solved a problem we had.

One of the best features is that it integrates with our ATS so sending and receiving signed documents back is seamless.

No least, just there are a few tweaks that could be made so its a little less clunky.

Daisy
PHP Developer in Philippinen
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

From the name itself - Secured!!

Kommentare: Great!!! and great support from rep while integrating the API. Thank you very much

Security and easy access and comfy as you can sign in your mobile, tab or PC

Sometimes I got an error that I cannot sign a document. My test document used 2 the same email addresses to sign. So, it was a user error maybe. I hope I got the real error message so that I will know.

Wendy
Bookkeeper in Australien
Buchhaltung, Selbstständig

Easy and Secure

It's easy to set up and get started. My clients are happy they no longer need to print, sign, scan and email documents. It's easy to combine several documents to send to one client and is helping me to create less paper. Secured signing have offered a free on-line training session, I'm hoping this will help me use more features that might be available.

Nothing so far, I'm still finding my way around and only using it on a very basic level.

Matt
Managing Director in Australien
Personalwesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use and great on boarding experience!

Kommentare: I've had a great experience with Secured Signing from the initial demo, implementation and training through to using the product everyday in the business. Their support has been first class.

The product integrated seamlessly with our CMS and was very easy to set up and start using.

I am very happy with the software so far.

Kiara
notary in USA
Rechtsberatung, Selbstständig

This is the best signing platform and the customer service is A1

Kommentare: So far, this experience has been phenomenal!

Affordable and secured! Just what I need and more! On huge start up fees and had everything you could need as a notary.

Its a little difficult to navigate at first and to get started but the customer service was fantastic in walking me through and doing a mock signing with me!

Andrew
Financial Adviser in UK
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

First Impressions

Kommentare: As i have only been using the software for the last week i feel it is a little to early to give a true picture. First impression are good so far.

Visually very pleasing to the eye and easy to navigate around the software.

More basic help tutorial especially for new users.

Peter
CEO in Australien
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Simple and very well featured

Kommentare: Very positive, we can now e-sign documents which require witnesses.

We needed a way to do document signing including proper witnessing. Not many other e-sign solutions on the market have this feature. Very happy to have found SS - this saved us so much time, very pleased.

Only complaint was lack of a mailing list type feature. We needed to send the same document to dozens of people, and had to load them up one-at-a-time.

Christopher
Proprietor in UK
Fotografie, Selbstständig

Great value, with a few niggles

Kommentare: If the issues above are fixed it would be 5 stars all round, hopefully the dev team can implement these :-)

Very cost-effective solution for digital signing.

Allow changing the 'From' email to clients as currently its fixed with my name rather than my company name. That the client gets offered to download the unfinished multiple signature document before the final signing is done. Doesn't respect the form fields order that was created in Adobe so I can Tab to the next logical field, its jumps around the document so need to use the mouse to select the next field.

martha
Recruiting Mangaer in Australien
Metallabbau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

happy

Kommentare: happy

very accurate with timing deadlines and updates

nothing really very happy with happy with how things are at this stage

Rebecca
Consultant in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, Selbstständig

Secured Signing Does the Trick

Kommentare: overall I am very happy with the produce and reccommend it highly to small or solo practitioners who need a basic e-signing solution

I am able to create professional MOUs and other items for signature easily and quickly with Secured SIgning

Sometimes confusing how to use multiple signatures, a little clunky to navigate

Andrew
School Choice Administrator in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

It's a versatile product

Kommentare: I've had a great experience with it.

Uploading documents and adding custom signature fields is pretty easy.

Now that I've used it a few dozen times, there isn't anything I can think of that I don't like about it. I've not used all of its functions, though.

Khloe
Principal in Neuseeland
Anwaltskanzlei, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Secured Signing Review

The software is easy to use and more importantly its easy for clients to use, with the new added video option it makes signing documents with clients seamless and simple, it has enabled us to improve our client services and client satisfaction.

I would love to be able to reuse documents, without having to reboot the system.

Nikki
Recruitment Coordinator in UK
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great product and design - will definitely add value to our recruitment process

Kommentare: Fab customer service - especially [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. Will be recommending

Making the recruitment and documentation process run more efficiently

Understanding the differences between mobile and laptop interaction (HTML5 technology) means inhouse designing is difficult - you may be best considering design packages with Secured Sign.