Tangoe Managed Mobility Services Bewertungen

4.2/5
    4.2/5
    4.7/5

Über Tangoe Managed Mobility Services

Tangoe bietet eine umfassende Überwachungs-, Management- und Support-Software und Service-Suite für mobile Geräte und Anwendungen.

Erfahre mehr über Tangoe Managed Mobility Services

Daniel U.
Systems Analyst
Informationsdienst, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 4.12.2018

"Tangoe - New phone setup a breeze"

Vorteile: I love that as an end user, everything is simplified for me. I received my new phone and I was able to get it setup in minutes. In the past that could have typically taken a day or so.

Nachteile: I have no complaints about this software at this time.

• Bewertet am 4.12.2018
Cindy B.
  • Bewertet am 22.2.2017

"Tangoe Review"

Kommentare: We have been a Tangoe customer for over 10 years. As such, they manage 100K+ of our wireless devices as well as support a number of other ancillary products/services, such as Audit, Optimization, Recycle, Repair, Accessories, etc. Through a close working relationship, we have been able to generate millions of dollars of savings each year.
Tangoe is backed by an extensive team of experts with in depth knowledge of the Carriers, billing, development, etc. Our account is large and complex so having this level of experience is key to our success.
Over the years we have had many occasions where we have asked consideration on enhancing key components to the systems we use. Many of our requests/suggestions have been implemented. This shows true partnership between Tangoe and their customers.

• Bewertet am 22.2.2017
Shivam A.
Engineer II
Pharmazeutika, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 23.3.2020

"Nice Tool to Manage Work Related Mobility Services"

Kommentare: My overall experience was good as i really liked the quick service this app is able to provide.

Vorteile: The tool is very straightforward and easy to use. It requires minimum amount of direction and is self-explanatory. I used the tool to order work related mobile service. It offered some choices and once the order is submitted it sends you a confirmation email for records as well. The app allows you to change your request or request a new carrier anytime or if you want to change your plans. It also gives you the option to order for one of your colleagues as well. It also offer to view your mobile usage report anytime one would like. It has a single button to disconnect your service if you'd like.

Nachteile: The app is very simple and at the moment i do not find any cons with the features and advantages it offers.

• Bewertet am 23.3.2020
Daniel U.
Systems Analyst
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 14.12.2017

"I am user that is enrolled in this program. Overall it has been OK"

Vorteile: I love how their more visibility into our mobile phone programs, usage, ability to remotely wipe devices.

Nachteile: Sometimes we have weird lockouts on our phones. I will say when this happens, our internal point of contact usually gets it resolved pretty quickly. I wish there was more I could on my own rather than having to have one person/group control a lot of it.

• Bewertet am 14.12.2017