Über Hireology

Alles, was Unternehmen für bessere Einstellungen benötigen, an einem Ort: eine Karriereseite, Jobbörsen, Leitfäden zu Bewerbungsgesprächen, Verifizierungen und Onboarding.

Erfahre mehr über Hireology

Flow of candidates is not high, so the basic subscription is not ideal for emergency hiring.

Bewertungen zu Hireology

Hireology hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,3 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 124 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Hireology bereits verwendet?

Verbraucherdienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A great tool to find, interview, evaluate and hire talent while being impartial and compliant

Kommentare: All pluses. Once you get past the initial setup (reasonable amount of time), and commit to always using the system, it is super simple and really helpful. If hiring is a big part of your annual responsibilities, this is a very worthwhile tool.

Hireology makes me do all the things I legally need to be doing as well as all of the things I should be doing to truly find and hire the best candidate. Each candidate is evaluated against the same criteria and even asked the same interview questions. Each of these responses is ranked and I end with a score for each applicant, allowing me to find how one applicant did relative to the rest. If I can't be personally involved in the phone and/or in-person interview, I am confident that the person I delegate that to, will still do it nominally the same as I would have. In summary, Hireology creates a hiring system that allows me to consistently and correct find people.

There is effort that must be put forth to setup your roles. It takes some time to do right. (Think of it as an investment in how good you would like the candidate to be). Re-hiring for that same role is then super simple. The only other negative is that there are some hiring boards that seem to have found a way to auto-submit their client's information to apply for a job. When we reach out to them, these individuals know nothing about the position and sometimes they still are a reasonable fit and want to interview and sometimes not. I have not seen these auto-applicants in the past few months, so it may have been prevented.

Lillian
Lillian
Human Resources Generalist in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

I like that it's easy to track and rank potential hires

Kommentare: Any company that values its employees should implement Hireology. Hiring, onboarding, and recruiting are all made easier with Hireology. Having everything in one convenient location is a huge plus.

Hiring successfully interviewed candidates is a breeze with Hireology. The SkillSurvey Reference Check, together with the Onboarding papers, is simple to utilize. The resources needed by workers are all in one convenient location. It's far more convenient for all parties involved if everything can be signed and reviewed digitally.

The inability to send a candidate a link to an email in which they can fill out their qualifying or onboarding documentation is one of my biggest gripes with Hireology. The applicant may have mistyped or lost the email address. We need a more streamlined process to forward that on to you.

Antwort von Hireology

vor 6 Monaten

Hi Lilian, Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! I am so glad to read that you are seeing value in a centralized hiring process and are seeing time savings. I appreciate your feedback and candor on the challenges around onboarding. I will share your feedback with our product team. Best, Kirsten

Kara
Home Care Aide Director in USA

Hireology for staffing needs

Kommentare: I wanted to love Hireology, as the concept aligns with what we need. If we chose to try them again, it would have to be for a different type of contract. We lost thousands of dollars.

The Hireology platform was exceptionally easy to use. There was little training needed, as it was user friendly. The text messaging and template feature was also easy to use and allowed for fast contact.

I found that our ads were not displayed properly on all job boards. For example, some failed to even have our description, the links often didn't work, a link once took me to a business that wasn't ours, etc. Not only was this frustrating, but our representative failed to take accountability. There were constant excuses and no one ever wanted to make it right for us. For what we paid, I expected the service to top of the line. For the same amount of applicants, I can pay less with Indeed who is the top job board.

Michele
CEO in USA

Hire to Hero

Kommentare: Hireology is a unique platform that allows users to maximize job search and reach many people that are unreachable through main stream strategies.

An accessible and easy process is key to not only attracting and hiring needed staff, but also maintaining a high level of quality candidates.

Hireology has the capacity to engage with perspective candidates, but not take the place of that personal HR touch.

Chelsea
Director in USA

Hireology Helps

Kommentare: Hireology has been supportive and listed to our feedback. The setup took a minute, but once finished, it has been relatively easy to manage. It is a product that you have to work. It is not going to magically solve hiring issues, however, it's an excellent tool to help organize your process to become more efficient.

Hireology has streamlined our applications to all go to one place. Previously we had log ins to multiple sites, creating extra work for HR. Now all roads lead to Hireology.

Missing piece was the automated communication, which looks like it's being rolled out now. We also would love for data to be fed over to our payroll system. Currently it goes to Wellsky, but we are having to manually input new employee data in payroll.

Carlos
Director in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Good Product

Kommentare: Overall experience has been great and I have been able to grow my team with this.

The platform is easy to use and allows me to acquire applicants from multiple job boards. I also like the texting feature and the reference requests.

The reference request feature should allow the user to resend without contacting customer support.

Ann
Director of Culture in USA
Automotive, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great product! Extremely Satisfied!

Kommentare: Time to hire has improved tremendously. Love being able to quickly summarize the status of a job. Onboarding was great - Hireology staff was so helpful and responsive! Candidate tracking is seamless! I would HIGHLY recommend this product to anyone!

We are so thrilled with our choice to use Hireology! This single platform smoothly manages so many processes! Great CX interface. Our ability to track applicants, communicate with them, and time to hire has all improved immensely!

(1) Haven't gotten the career site up and running yet... that seems to take more time/thought and coordination with Hireology team. (2) The only inconvenient functionality I have found are the Filters on the Jobs page - if you change Status & Visibility, then find what you need, and then go back to the Jobs page - it has defaulted back to "Open", "Internal" and "Public". The filter selection doesn't stay where I last used it. (3) Referral Campaigns can only be sent 'on the hour' which is limiting. (4) Probably the most desired would be to have the ability to do an analytics by the job, not just as a whole. I have department heads that are involved in hiring decisions and some are more "responsive" than others so it skews my numbers, I would like to be able to compare. THANKS! I'm nit-picking minor things but overall I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!

Michaela
Marketing Manager in USA
Automotive, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

One of our favorite vendors!

Kommentare: We have had a great experience with onboarding, integration, training, account teams, and use of the software. We have been happy all the way around!

They are a company that truly cares about their product AND their customers. We have a great relationship with our account rep, and they truly take all feedback into account in trying to better their platform consistently.

There hasn't been anything we haven't like about Hireology. It is a tech oriented platform (as are all vendors these days), so it has been a bit difficult to get our senior management to adapt to it, but that is entirely our responsibility, not Hireology's!

Randy
Talent Acquisition Manager in USA
Automotive, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Hireology-Great Tool for Applicant Tracking/Hiring

Kommentare: Since the day we went on the system five years ago, I've had nothing but great support from the staff there. The system is very intuitive and easy to use.

Their people. From [sensitive content hidden] all the way through the company, the employees are top-notch. Great attitudes and very, very helpful.

The system has some limitations/issues that sometimes are difficult to resolve. Instead of looking forward to the next feature that you'd like to add, let's fix some of the ones that are in daily use.

Lindsey
Talent Specialist in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Hireology Review

Easy to move applicants through the interview process, onboarding is simple and easy to edit candidate profile information. Also like how I can see the process of the onboarding process

We have hireology integrated with our scheduling system, I do not like how it makes duplicate profiles for candidates that apply to more than one job or they are transferred

Natalie
Admin in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great product and great candidates

Kommentare: Extremely positive. I would recommend them to all organizations for its hiring needs.

We've used other applicant engine programs but Hireology is by far the best. It is such an easy program to use and customer support is always available to help if I ever have a question. The customer service team reaches out often to check in with our offices and audits our accounts to ensure that we are using the website to its full potential. I'm also pleased to share that the quality of the candidates is great!

There are some users that oversee accounts for several offices so that was a little tough to set up initially. Once my issue got in the right hands it was fixed!

Samantha
Director of Operations in USA

Great Applicant Tracking Program

Hireology makes the application/hiring process so simple. We hire 6-20 people each week and we use application/hiring programs that best fit our needs and that can help make the process easier on our end. My favorite part is the ability for us to include the interview questions into the process. So it keeps everything in one spot.

The only con that I have is that there is a lot to Hireology, which is a good thing as well. I am continuously learning new things that I can do on it.

Peter
Recruiter in USA
Automotive, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Good Automotive ATS

Software is user friendly and organized

Hireology promises strong organic applicants but results are not up to their word. The company seems a little bent on taking down Indeed.

Stephanie
Verbraucherdienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to Use and Background Checks Included

It was easy to set up the hiring process for each job posting and the content for each step. The customer service team was always just a call away and often checked in on me, which was helpful with my busy schedule.

Having it integrated with my franchise's job platform would have been helpful to keep all my hiring activity in one place. I would have also liked the ability to post multiple locations for one job description to prevent one applicant from having to apply multiple times for the same job in two different locations. When creating the applicant myself (i.e. uploading the applicant's resume myself), I needed the ability to send the job application separately so they could answer the question about a non-compete with a current and if they were eligible to work in the US on a full-time bases.

Barbara
Human Resources Director in USA
Automotive, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Hireology Review

Kommentare: Consistency of process

I like the incoming leads function the best. We never get as many as we want but we are able to find quality employees utilizing the system

The speed of the sofware. It churns frequently and times out daily

Architektur & Planung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Finding new employees for specific work

Kommentare: Overall it's been pretty good. We have gotten a few good new employees out of it, and it helps us get our ad seen in a lot of different places

We are a waterproofing/foundation company, and we use Hireology for all of our open positions. It is great because it posts the openings on multiple different sites so your ads can be seen by as many people as possible. It keeps everything in one place, it is easy to identify the new applicants, it keeps track of your communication history if you choose to email through the software.

This seems trivial but you can't highlight and copy and paste the applicant's email address. This is a huge pain when you're trying to quickly send multiple emails or in our case, add multiple applicants to a campaign for a hiring event. Also, we had a little bit of trouble getting in touch with their customer service when our ad wasn't "refreshing" as it should have been.

Gracie
Recruiter in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Hireology for Caregivers

Kommentare: I have used Hireology to contact those interested in becoming Caregivers and my experience has been swell. Hireology is my preferred job board of those we use.

The organization features this software provides are excellent and makes contacting applicants super smooth.

It was a little difficult to manage applicants that applied to various positions.

Gary
Recruiting Manager in USA

Solid Basic ATS

Kommentare: Customer support has been strong

Simplicity is my best description of the software. Almost a plug-n-play product.

based on my limited experience with Hireology, the system lacks flexibility with creating fields that would be employer specific. such as requisition numbers, as an example.

Manny
Service Director in USA

Good product

The easy ability to function through the screens

The ease of going through the screens for applicants

DONNY
ISM in USA
Automotive, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great product for your HR or hiring dept

Kommentare: Great!

It's very easy to create a job listing and the support when you need assistance is top notch! Being able to track all contact (calls, text, emails) within the system is one of my favorite features as well. Highly recommend Hireology.

Needing to re-write a job ad instead of using a previously created one. Now that I know I can save as a template it's not an issue. But I didn't know that until my rep told me.

Gabriel
CEO in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great to keep the applicant stream coming all the time

Kommentare: Simple to use, easy to reuse template jobs, allows posting multiple jobs at the same time.

Hireology posts on multiple sites at one annual price, helping maintain a fixed annual budget. Keeping the ads running ensure a stream of potential candidates for high rotation or high demand areas of the company.

Joseph
Talent and Diversity Manager in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

I like Hireoology

Very user friendly. Very few issues with the platform

Sometimes I'd be kicked off receiving emails but Customer service would always handle any issues promptly.

rick
SERVICE MANAGER in USA
Automotive, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great product and tool

Kommentare: great

searching is simple and very friendly support

not much I think we need more candidates and applicants some how

fe
Route Supervisor in Kanada
Essen & Trinken, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

RELIABLE AND USER FRIENDLY SOFTWARE

All the information needed is available and easy to navigate. Just a click and you will see the details you want to know. Interview questions are ready and filling up the answer while you are doing the phone and oral interview is easy. The software will give you the instant results.

I can't see any problem. The software is user friendly. No bugs.

KIM
HR Director in USA
Lagerung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Hireology to the Rescue!

Kommentare: I'm allowing multiple business partners to review applicants within the system and to leave comments

Hireology is very intuitive so it makes training new Hiring Managers a breeze.

I wish you didn't have to scroll and click 'next page' on resumes