Simple

Bewertet am 9.10.2019
Kylie R.
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I like the software as it’s easy to use and has most things but the service is very poor and some functions could be improved. I except this as the price point is excellent for what I get - I don’t need too many bells and whistles but when I need support it’s not there.

Vorteile: Has most needs - appointments, reporting, sms and email reminders and marketing, ordering, not expensive (I’m a small salon)

Nachteile: Support- even if I request support I don’t receive any feedback it’s extremely bad to the point I’ve considered changing systems - but changing is hard as I can’t download all the information easily - the exported excel files are in different order. If I had better support I’d be happy.
Can’t add sustainable salon - no response on how to do this
Many reports are locked at 1 months - it would be great if this wasn’t locked
Dashboard- not live like Kitoomba - I don’t really know how I’m doing

Simple Salon user for over 5 years!

Bewertet am 12.10.2019
Sarah R.
Home salon owner/ operator: Beauty Therapist
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Overall I am happy, my day to day use is easy & straight forward.

Vorteile: General functions are easy to use, affordable and has pretty much everything I need. Easy to book and rebook clients, set up appointment reminders and add & change services.

Nachteile: The app doesn’t allow all functions to be performed, such as moving an appointment to a different day or time, or inputting a task without booking it as a clients appointment.
I also find setting up a list to text out clients for promotions tricky at times.

n/a

Nicola P.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Great that it's cloud based. Always loving the updates. Love the online booking software

Vorteile: That it is cloud based. Easy to use. Multiple users. Good price point.

Nachteile: That it isn't mobile phone friendly. Sometimes confirmation SMS don't get sent out to clients so I have to constantly double check.

Great Software for starting out.

Bewertet am 5.12.2017
Lauryn T.
Kosmetik, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: - Client information privacy policy is the best I have found in my research of salon software.
- Friendly staff that were prompt in answering any questions or problems I had.
- Price transparency before signing up - you know exactly what you get for what price.

Vorteile: Simple Salon was a great starting point and was the first software I used when opening the salon. The main draw was the great client information privacy policy. It was very easy to use once all the data was put in and the team got used to using it. I love that I was able to run the salon off an iPad, including POS, and could check my schedule on my iPhone through the app
Support team and email correspondence was always fast in my experience. Never tried any pushy sales tactics or upgrades.
Overall, good software for newbies and reliable.

Nachteile: -Online booking - Slick App was the only way clients could book online, there was no real incentive for clients to use it and i never received any bookings from it- be it new or existing clients. It has no real online presence and was an unfamiliar brand. My clients felt uncomfortable handing over personal information. From memory I believe the business only had an 30 mins from opening time to confirm a booking which is ridiculous and almost impossible in a busy salon environment.
-Outdated looking interface. felt very dated and clunky. It was a breeze to use once you understood it, nut did take some getting used to.
- Customer support was a little tricky. Had a bit of trouble understanding how to unsubscribe (very well hidden)
- Expensive for the small size of the team I have. Paying double the price for 2 columns was a bit of a joke. I can definitely see benefit if the salon team was bigger.
-Disappointing that no appointment changes or new appointments couldn't be made via the phone app on the go. The app was only useful to see appointments, not much else.

Simple Salon software for Hairdressing salons

Erika B.
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I am really happy with this product and at times have been tempted to look at what else is out there.I have not found anything that is as easy to operate for my staff and gives me everything that I need. I also like the fact that Simple salon is always bringing out new features so I feel I am not being left behind.

Vorteile: This software is easy to use.You can access it anywhere and the online booking function is a must.The reports are easy to read and are invaluable to my staff for their KPIs.
No updates to purchase and no contracts. It ticks all my boxes.

Nachteile: That it sometimes goes down.Unfortunately this is a universal problem not just Simple salon.I really have not experienced any down side.The help desk is awesome and the video tutorials are always their if you need them.

Frustrated!!

Colleen W.
Owner/beauty therapist
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Vorteile: Up until last week, this software was pretty good - it met my needs as a salon owner. I have had very few dramas with it.

Nachteile: After I did the iOS 13.1.2 update, things have changed dramatically. The whole entering appointments screen has changed and it is now difficult and takes twice as long to enter clients into appointment book. Also, it keeps logging me out so each time I go to use it, I have to waste time logging in again. And if I make a mistake in my haste, it takes even longer.

It's great

Bewertet am 14.10.2019
Christie M.
Kosmetik, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I'm very happy with the system although I would love to be able to call customer support when something comes up rather than submitting a request.

Vorteile: I love the online booking system and the price is very reasonable.

Nachteile: I'm not at at tech savvy and some of the things on offer while easy to use I don't quite understand.

Simple gets the job done!

Louise V.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I have never had a problem in the whole 6 years.

Vorteile: It is very user friendly and has everything you need to run your business by the click of a button! Love it!

Nachteile: That it was extra for online booking option, happy it changed.

Simple Salon Review

Diane N.
Bekleidung & Mode, Selbstständig

Kommentare: simple salon makes my daily life organized & sorted, I love that it does everything for you

Vorteile: I can access my appointments anywhere I am, I have the app on my phone, ipad & work computer. the system is the easiest one I have used. I like that it has previous history stored too.

Nachteile: there isn't much I don't like about simple salon but an upgrade would be good, give the whole system a makeover

Easy to use softwear

Rochelle F.
Spa Owner
Kosmetik, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Have had no problems at all the team is always on hand for anything that we need

Vorteile: I have been using it for over 8 years simple to use and value for money does it all and the back up is great would not even think of using anything else Rochelle Fisher

Nachteile: all good we have had no problems since we started and good that they have videos if you need to find out something

Simple salon.....as the name suggest it is really simple

Syed A.
Accountant
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I have beauty salon business and we are operating from 3 different locations. The software allows me to keep a track of sales, inventory, marketing, KPI and various other aspects of my business. It allows me to spend less time in creating different report and focus more time on my business.

Vorteile: Ease of use
Various reports
Easy to keep a track of customer
Loyalty point system

Nachteile: I am sure the support team is working on this but at the moment you cannot customize your reports for example you cannot add a specific column in your report.

Hair salon software

Bewertet am 11.10.2019
Katalina S.
Salon owner
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Very good, effectient and a great software

Vorteile: We’ve been very pleased with the simple salon software. It’s been easy to use, fast and very reliable.

Nachteile: We are hoping the online booking system will take into consideration ‘ processing times ‘ for clients colours

Impressed

Amanda D.
hair salon owner
Gastgewerbe, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Its amazing, super easy to use and super handy to have all of my records easily accessible for my account to use.

Vorteile: I love how easy this software is to use. I am not tech savvy but I have 100% used this software with ease.
the customer support is really easy and always available

Nachteile: I cant really think of anything I don't like.

Simple Salon Review

Casey N.
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I would like to see it be a bit easier to double book and never to crash again and I would think about recommending to other people

Vorteile: That I can use it on my phone

Nachteile: There has been 2 crashes and I was unable to see any appointments and one of the times was very close to Christmas the busiest time of the year Iv been paying for 2 columns because it’s to hard to use the double book feature
It won’t let me double book where I need to.

Great salon software

Brodie B.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Kommentare: It’s easy to see the day to day running and keep track of earnings making eofy easy!

Vorteile: It’s very easy to use and has everything I need plus more!

Nachteile: Not many complaints. I wish the sms reminders were free, like some other salon softwares

Simple to use

Bewertet am 5.10.2019
Anna V.
Reiki Practioner
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Kommentare: The online option has been great as for my business, people from 20-45 book online all the time. The option of just choosing cupping as a service title is an issue rather than specifically titled to what I am providing. However, I enjoy using the program as I can book anyone anywhere at anytime.

Vorteile: The software is simple to set up and use once the products and services are organised.

Nachteile: As for the wellness sector there isn't enough options for online bookings. I can only have 'cupping' as an option. I think if this can change or suit the users where they choose the options they provide that would be better for clients.

Amanda

Amanda F.
Verbraucherdienste, Selbstständig

Kommentare: They are always helpful and easy to get in contact with.

Vorteile: It’s extremely user friendly and affordable, the tech support is great. The team are always happy to help and there isn’t any extra frees for getting problems solved

Nachteile: I actually don’t really have any complaints

First time using salon software

Lisa-maree H.
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I just wasn't collecting useful data prior to signing up. I can see at a glance how we are performing for a set period and compare to past periods. I know theres more features it has to offer that i still need to utilise. Overall very happy.

Vorteile: It was simple setting up, I love the reports you're able to generate and I find the online help topics really useful.

Nachteile: It would be great if I could integrate my eftpos machine to make pos quicker and less chance of human error.

Perfect all in one program

Shai I.
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

Kommentare: It keeps my appointments, acts as a point of sale, tracks my inventory and allows me to maintain a mailing list.

Vorteile: Ease of use. Functionality. The program is perfect for running any size salon.

Nachteile: No complaints. It does everything I need it to do.

Simple salon

Maria A.
Verbraucherdienste, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Overall it’s a great product but I would like to see some extras like a TIL and receipt machine that you can add easily to the system

Vorteile: Booking appointments is a breeze and mobile app is very useful.

Nachteile: Haven’t been able to set up a til that opens when using the software.

Easy as with everything you need

Cindy W.
Bekleidung & Mode, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Love it

Vorteile: Easy to use and good features 😊.............

Nachteile: Some of my long term clients profiles have gone and I want the phone app to have more features

Been There From the Start and Still Happy

Lisa R.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: as above very good.

Vorteile: This package does everything we need it to do in our small day spa. Whenever I have had an issue, I have had a quick response from the support desk. The price is great as well when compared to many other operators out there. I also like that they have continued to develop new options and features over the years to keep up with demand from their customers. I really haven't felt the need to look at another system. Thanks for the great work.

Nachteile: nothing really. It would be great to have a client intake form plug in at some point but you are probably working on it.

Great salon software!

Marco I.
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I’ve used simple salon for years now and they always add different features to keep up with time and are really affordable And the support is alway great.

Vorteile: The cost, the features and the support.

Nachteile: A few things that could make emailing invoices easier some different reporting. Streamlining marketing.

Easy to use

Bewertet am 11.10.2019
Bridget E.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Simple salon makes everything so much easier from reminders, stocktake, Tax info, gift vouchers. It really does have everything to make a business run smoothly.

Vorteile: • Easy to use
• Love that I can access my appointment book anywhere in the world
• Great SMS reminder feature

Nachteile: • Can’t see full week view on full screen
• I would like to be able to click on appointment and create note straight away instead of having to going to next box and selecting note. (And have note visable on appointment book view- for single therapist column)
• I would like to be able to load a personalised client consult form on Simple Salon for my clients to fill out on iPad that links straight to their file.

The simplest salon software ever

Bewertet am 16.10.2019
Kay G.
Owner operator
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I don’t use a lot of the features, as I am a sole operator I really don’t need to but it is easy to use, simple to pull up reports and I may one day use online bookings.

Vorteile: It’s ease of use, simplicity and value for money

Nachteile: That I couldn’t change back to 15 min segments from the 10 min segments. This is why I do not use online booking or your SMS or email service for reminders (I use my own SMS on my phone) I book by 15 min segments if it were in 5 minute segments it would work perfectly.