Über GageList

Einfaches Online-Kalibrierungsmanagement-System zur Unterstützung von ISO 9001 und mehr. Unbegrenzte Anzahl von Benutzern. KOSTENLOS für bis zu 100 Tools.

Erfahre mehr über GageList

Calibration shouldn't be difficult to track and maintain. Gagelist is cost-effective, easy to use, and makes calibration less of a hassle; it's calibration software designed for the modern world.

Hard to sort calibration records when looking for a specific one.

Bewertungen zu GageList

4,9

GageList hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 112 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du GageList bereits verwendet?

Casey
Casey
Supply Chain Manager in USA
Öl & Energie, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Gagelist is a game changer!

The language is a bit different than what I am used to (i.e. control no. as opposed to serial no.), but not to the point that it deterred me from switching.

Antwort von Espresso Moon

Casey, thanks so much for your great review! We are glad GageList is making calibration easier for you. We very much intend to be a "game changer," and your feedback validates what we are striving for. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any issues.

Colleen
Process Engineer in USA
Metallabbau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Changed from GagePack to Gagelist.

Kommentare: Our overall experience has been positive. the ease of access from any computer is a huge advantage. Changing over did take some time, but once all the gages were entered, we actually had an accurate log of the devices we have.

We were able to switch from using Gage Pack, which is much more expensive and even more so if you need multiple seats. With Gage list, we are able to have multiple users, and we only pay for what we use. I love that your pricing is based off the number of gages we have instead of having to pay a very expensive fee regardless if we have 10 gages or 1000. We saved quite a bit of money for our company by changing over to Gagelist. One of the biggest pros about Gagelist is that I can access it from any computer. With Gage pack, you have to be on the computer where the software is loaded. Since Gage list is web based, i can access it from home. If I have to miss a day of work, I can still access our gages and contact employees who need to perform calibrations.

I have no quite figured out how to send email notifications when gages are coming due. I still have to evaluate the calibrations coming due soon, then email the pertinent people to get those calibrations done. I believe the function is there, but i have not been able to receive an email about coming due gages, or past due gages.

vor 5 Monaten

Thank you so much for your great review, Colleen! We are glad you're happy with GageList. On your question about how to configure your notifications, I would ask that you contact our customer success team. They will be happy to get you sorted out.

Didier
Customer Support Representative in Frankreich
Medizinische Geräte, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Review from a french user

Kommentare: As more and more of our data and services are stored and managed online with dedicated application running on a web application I started to look on Internet for a similar service to manage our test and measurement equipments.
I found Gagelist and have been using it since. Right now, only for equipment used by the technical support and this still in parallel with the official way my company uses.

Our company is based in France but has an office in US. It is easy to share and update information. My US co-worker uses it and never reported problem or had question about its use. The same test and measure equipment can be assigned to a different person after a calibration, traceability is then easier to achieve because information is directly updated. I never suffered from disconnections and the site is always accessible. I regularly discover new features in the Web version. And I can always ask for a new feature if I think it is missing. Team is responsive.

I do not use all features, only its basic way. Nothing negative to report. Perhaps the lack on information about improvements. For example, I recently noticed it was possible to customize the display of the columns, I do not remember if it was possible in the past (well, I just checked again and everything is in changelog, improvements should be less discreet) I personally tried but did not find interest in the phone app for this software because it does not bring additional values to our needs. The way icon is active is not always very clear but absolutely no blocking.

Antwort von Espresso Moon

Hi, Didier - thanks for your kind review. We are very glad GageList is meeting and exceeding your expectations, and as always, please feel free to reach out if you have any issues, questions or suggestions!

Dustin

We love Gagelist

Kommentare: We have enjoyed using GageList and all the features it provides for such a low cost of ownership. The ROI is exponential compared to the manual database system we were using before.

The ease of use and cross-platform functionality between devices. The ease of using it on the floor with a phone or tablet.

We have not encountered a con of the system besides it being cloud-based and being an annual subscription which is more of a preference than a con.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Gage Control Software, GAGEtrak und GAGEpack

Gründe für den Wechsel zu GageList: The low cost of ownership as well as the cross-platform functionality and ease of use.

vor 5 Monaten

Dustin, thanks so much for your awesome review! We're glad GageList is working so well for you. Please reach out if you ever have any issues or suggestions!

Hailey
Quality in USA
Maschinerie, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Small Machine & Manufacturing Shop Review

Kommentare: Gagelists gives us a much cleaner simple gage management program. It also allows us to have multiple people have access from their own computer, or phone. There is no more need for a single computer or station to have all of this data. Using an online server gives us a much faster program, and being able to create templates instills a sense of consistency when doing reports.

Easy, clean and simple lay out makes it very quick to find or search for what you need, and to print reports for audits or reviews. The app makes this a game changer as far as ease of use and utility. Being able to look up a gage on the factory floor, and being able to ensure it's calibration status gives us very quick assurance.

I wish I could remove the options in the gage descriptions we do not as a company want to use, such as specific manufactures, Aquisition dates, cost, ect. It would be nice to able to customize and make the information screen smaller and quicker, and it would help prevent issues of people putting incorrect information into different tabs.

vor 5 Monaten

Great review, Hailey! Thanks so much! Regarding your comment on the gage description options, these may be something that can be adjusted through our many customizations. I would recommend sending a ticket to our support team and seeing what suggestions they can offer you.

Dave
CEO in USA
Luft- & Raumfahrt, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Gagelist is completely customizable for any application

Very easy to use and simple to set up. Unlimited users with access to the database on mobile as well. Completely customizable. We have reported 2 bugs and both times have been fixed in under an hour.

Still needs a check in/out function, but I hear they are working on it.

Antwort von Espresso Moon

Dave, thanks so much for the great review. So glad GageList is working well for you. We appreciate your business and the great feedback. Reach out any time if you have any questions or suggestions.

Dennis
Maschinerie, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Intuitive and easy to use

Kommentare: Managing the data for all our measuring devices as per ISO requirements and the monthly reports are great as a reminder to know when there are gauges than need to get calibrated ahead of time. For our company, managing the calibration records was a new thing. It was very easy to jump into GageList and just plug and play all the information needed.

The interface is clean, simple and clear. There are enough places to enter more data then we need ourselves but could satisfy the needs of other companies. It is customizable to be applied to many industries. Works great to manage data and gets reports for our QMS.

In the beginning, there were not many tiers for pricing. For us being a smaller company the different pricing options are much better.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: TrackPro

Gründe für den Wechsel zu GageList: Simple and clean design. Easy to use and start with.

Antwort von Espresso Moon

Thank you so much for your kind review, Dennis. We're happy that GageList is working well for you. If you have any concerns, suggestions or questions, please feel free to reach out any time.

Phil
Associate Systems Development Engineer in USA
Automotive, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

GageList for tracking gages for calibration

Kommentare: GageList has made it far easier to track our gages and assigned locations. We are happy with the software.

Tracking calibrated tools in GageList is a simple way to set automatic alerts each year. We are not a calibrator, but we track a few hundred gages for our lab.

Initially, there were some features that needed to be added to work efficiently, but as time has progressed, those features were added, and work well.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Asset Panda, GAGEtrak und Beamex CMX

Gründe für den Wechsel zu GageList: Simple user interface, helpful assistance, free trial, low bar of entry, seemed geared for user/technician, which was appealing, since we are not a cal lab (might still be useful for a lab).

Antwort von Espresso Moon

Hi, Phil - we appreciate your detailed feedback. Glad GageList is working well for you! We're constantly improving GageList, and our customers' input along the way is what helps us redefine the gage management experience. Please keep in touch and feel free to let us know if you have any questions or suggestions.

William
QC Supervisor in USA
Versorgungsunternehmen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great Software

Kommentare: GageList has made calibration management very simple.

I like it's ease of use. I was able to navigate and perform tasks as soon as I logged in for the first time.

When I try to back up to a previous screen (like from the "Active Gage" list back to the dashboard), it takes me to a completely different page. Easier put, the back button on the browser doesn't go back to the previous page. It's not a huge deal, just an observation.

letztes Jahr

Thank you for your great review, William! We're glad GageList is working well for you. Any time you have any questions or suggestions that might make the experience better, feel free to reach out to our Customer Success team. We get better by listening to customers like you!

Andy
Chemikalien, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

For the Money Gagelist is the answer

Kommentare: Our company has been in business for over 100 years with multiple manufacturing facilities, and more recently been under IS 9001 certification for 15 years. In that time because each facility "managed" their asset calibrations as they saw fit, there were gaps and nonconformance's in calibration documentation found in nearly every surveillance audit conducted. As a result, we recently employed Gagelist to our manufacturing sites so every facility has a central location to store asset calibration data.

Product is easy to use, whether navigating in general, or setting up/loading gages. The software also has custom settings offerings so you can tailor the look to your business.

Mass uploads of gages is a bit cumbersome at first, however, the technical support offered by Gagelist helped us get past that very quickly.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: GAGEtrak

Gründe für den Wechsel zu GageList: We chose Gagelist because of the ease of use of the product, as well as it being web/cloud based. We liked the idea of not purchasing canned software that would need to be installed on multiple PC's.

Antwort von Espresso Moon

Thank you for your awesome review, Andy! We enjoy working with Shurtape, and we're so glad the product is working for you, especially the multi-site gage management feature. Please give us a shout if you have any issues or suggestions.

Ucanna
Quality Technician in Kanada
Automotive, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

When all else fails

Kommentare: Overall, great. It gets me through the challenge of lacking sufficient licensing to more expensive software, which is my company's current struggle.

The ability to organize gages in a way that tracks, and send notifications is the most simplistically important features that GageList provides. I also like that I can export and utilize the information in any way needed. The ability to track calibration records and document tracking to gages are also great features.

The only downside to GageList was the lack of company or user specific needs. For instance, in my company we have fixtures, that are connected to specific programs, each fixture has its own tool(s). Each fixture has 3 important values: the asset ID, the fixture ID, and the program ID, and several programs and can be connected to each fixture. Each tool has its own of each value as well. This is a bit difficult to track using GageList, but it's not impossible in some form. I simply utilized other fields for the values I needed. For example, the "source/vendor" field became my tool ID field. However, I really wished that I could also list the vendor, which of course did not always match the name of the manufacture - so I couldn't use that field as a substitute.

letztes Jahr

Hi, Ucanna - thanks for your review! We appreciate the feedback. GageList offers a Custom Fields feature which allows users to customize their fields to do functions such as the one you describe. It is available on all plans beginning with Starter Plus. Please feel free to reach out to our Customer Success team either for tips on optimizing your GageList experience, or to change to a plan that will better meet your needs.

homer
Engineering Support Technician in USA

GageList review

Kommentare: We started looking at GageList as a way to keep up with calibration status of test equipment on production lines exclusively, but we quickly realized it is also a great tool for tracking computers, instruments, and other assets that don't necessarily need calibration. The Accounting department got involved, and now it's a multi-functional tool that many people use for their own specific reasons.

The ability to assign gages and assets to people and locations is very helpful in physically tracking down equipment when it's time to calibrate. Attaching a value to the equipment allows for easy asset tracking.

When performing a mass import with an Excel sheet, certain fields only accept specific entries/words (e.g.: the only values accepted for the "Condition Acquired" field are "New," "Used," and "Repaired." It would be nice if the Excel import function could simultaneously update the accepted values in those fields. As it is now (unless i don't understand it right) one must manually add the possible entries for those fields before importing the gages from a spreadsheet.

Antwort von Espresso Moon

Hi, Homer - thank you for your kind review! Glad GageList is working well for you. On the importing and fields issue, you might want to talk with our Customer Success Team if you haven't already. We do offer migration concierge service, and the custom fields function might be of use to you as well.

Joe
Director of Corporate Quality in USA
Maschinerie, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Professional Calibration system

Kommentare: We are very pleased with GageList, we have been able to link all our facilities to the system, and maintain a reliable calibration system with it.

What we like most about GageList was the ability to quickly transfer all our inspection and test equipment over into the new system. We were worried that it could take several days, to re-enter our data, when in fact, it only took a couple hours to finish.

Because we have several employees, departments, and facilities, we would like to see an additional field added to the calibration due list to take us to specific departments and employees.

Antwort von Espresso Moon

Thank you so much for your great review, Joe. We're really glad you are happy with GageList. We're especially happy that your migration went so smoothly. On the additional field issue, please feel free to use our support ticket system to send us your suggestions. If you run into any other issue on your wish list, please feel free to reach out any time.

Maxx
Metallabbau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Best Calibration Management tool!! Bar none

Kommentare: My experience using this software overall has been a very pleasant one. I like the fact I can send email alerts to my teammates well in advance that a tool will be coming up due for calibration again.

I love the reporting features. It is easy to see the dashboards and to see exactly how far out (30-60-90) days in advance your tool inventory is due for calibration. It also highlights whenver a tool is past due.

It does take a minute to setup and import your existing calibration tools inventory. But once uploaded the hard part is done. All I have to do now is just upload the latest calibration certificates whenver they become due for calibration.

Antwort von Espresso Moon

Thank you, Maxx. We appreciate your great review. If you have any issues or suggestions, please feel free to reach out.

Dan
Quality Assurance Engineer in USA

GageList

Kommentare: I have had many tickets with Customer support and they has a very quick response and resolves problems very quickly. If not for him and his support, I might have abandoned this free software for something else. But his support has turned that around. Thank you.

We rely on the reminder system of Gagelist via email to coordinate calibrations.

Adding more flexibility to the user to customize reports/email notifications would be great. Adding something small, like being able to clear a category/setting after being set would be nice.

Antwort von Espresso Moon

Thank you, Dan. We appreciate all the feedback you've given us, as well as your kind review. If you ever have any other questions, give us a shout!

Jackie
Quality Systems Specialist in USA
Chemikalien, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Gagelist Review

Kommentare: I think having Gagelist system in place has eased the process of calibrations being completed on time and documented much easier for our employees (end users).

The program is User friendly and helps maintain and retain the data on all the Lab equipment need for us to comply to our ISO9001:2015 certification. It is easy for us to validate during Internal and External audits.

Nothing, I can think of at this point. We have liked the product.

Antwort von Espresso Moon

Hi, Jackie - thank you for your great review! We're glad GageList is working for you. We appreciate your business and your feedback.

Marina
Director of Operations in Kanada
Öl & Energie, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Equipment Calibration Schedule for ISO 17025

Kommentare: We needed a software to help us keep our ISO 17025 equipment calibration up-to-date. It has replaced a very large and tedious excel file.

It works perfectly with our existing system, easy to use (once you get the hang of it), keeps us on schedule and minimizes non-conformances due to uncalibrated/wrongly calibrated equipment

We would like to be able to add multiple uncertainty budgets to each Gage. We would also like to use it to schedule our testing as well.

letztes Jahr

Thanks, Marina! So glad you're happy with GageList! We are continuously updating GageList with new and better features. Plus, there are many ways it can be adapted. If you have any questions or suggestions, please feel free to reach out to our Customer Success team.

William
Quality Systems Engineer in UK
Automotive, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

My GageList Journey

Easy to import existing information, without worrying about typing it all. Easy to use, with simple commands and instructive tutorials that actually tell you what you want to know.

At the moment we have not found any issues in using this software.

letztes Jahr

Hey, thanks for your great review, William! We really appreciate the feedback and are glad you are happy. Please feel free to contact us if you ever have questions or suggestions.

Matt
QC Manager in USA
Chemikalien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

A great package for tracking, basic functions.

Kommentare: We now have automated emails and a centralized location to track all calibrations.

This provides an easy to use interface, and good flexibility for managing the calibrations. It does not have some advanced features in other software, so be sure it meets your needs. For most ISO approved manufactures, this will work and be a big improvement over home-made databases or paper forms.

I don't think I have anything I dislike. However, I would like a better tutorial that I can give the users in my organization. I have some that are very computer savvy, and are teaching me things. But I have others who have difficulty with email, and needed more hand holding.

Antwort von Espresso Moon

Thanks, Matt! We're glad you're happy with GageList. We are updating our online tutorials and Knowledge Base, so it will be more thorough and helpful in the near future. Meantime, if you need any help with anything, feel free to submit a support ticket or give us a call.

Director of Quality in USA
Luft- & Raumfahrt, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great software for startup. Easy to use.

Kommentare: We are using this for an Aerospace mfg plant starting up new operations. Has been perfect for our needs and meets all ISO and AS9100 requirements.

The fact that it was available for free to try out was what made me chose this option. I love that the 1st 100 gauges is free and then the charges are very competitive.

When browsing records, I could be made a bit more user friendly by having a database type view window of gauges.

Antwort von Espresso Moon

Thank you for your great review, John! And thank you for the suggestion on the view. Our goal is to deliver a software experience that is unparalleled, and these sorts of inputs add a great deal to our continuous improvement program.

Maschinerie, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

GageList Great Calibration Software For Non PC or Cloud Based Users

Kommentare: Good ...

I wanted something to use on a MAC which didn't run only on windows.

Built in list for types of measurement and types of tools needs to be expanded.

Antwort von Espresso Moon

Thanks for you great review! Yes, being available to any user on any device is one of the main things that sets GageList apart. We're glad it's working out well for you. I'd suggest you contact our customer success team about the lists; there may be some tips that will help optimize your experience.

Kayvon
IT Specialist in USA
Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great Customer Support

As an IT Admin, my favorite is the support team. Quick and effective.

Can't think of anything yet, we've had no issues.

Antwort von Espresso Moon

Thank you so much for your excellent review, Kayvon! We're glad GageList is working for you.

Tazrian
Lab Engineer in USA
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

User-friendly software with important features

Kommentare: Absolutely satisfied with the software.

Easy to use software. Have great features. Affordable for small companies.

Storage size needs to be increased and allow user to have a few custom field.

Antwort von Espresso Moon

Thanks for your great review, Tazrian! We're glad GageList is meeting your needs. I would suggest you contact our Customer Success Team to learn more about custom fields. You should be able to customize them however you need. As for the storage, let us know what you need to do and we can help you resolve it either with a workaround or an upgrade.

Nathan
Quality in USA
Öl & Energie, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Product for Small Business

Kommentare: Easy to Use - Made our calibration more organized.

The thing that makes this product good is that it is web-based and has a mobile app as well.

I wish there was a bit more space, will probably need to upgrade to the 500mb as the 50mb runs out quite quickly when storing calibration docs.

Antwort von Espresso Moon

Thanks so much for your great review, Nathan. Our mobile app helps a lot of customers manage their calibration programs in a flexible manner. We're glad you're finding it useful. Please let reach out any time we can help you with anything!

MFCEO in USA
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, Selbstständig

Small Business Gage Cal Management

Kommentare: Overall completely stoked on the ease of use and functionality.

Scale-able to small business/sole proprietorship, enables easy compliance with gage calibration tracking, testing, and document management. Customer service thus far has been excellent, a real person will get back to you quickly via either telephone or a trouble ticket. Any suggestions I made for improvement have either been almost immediately implemented or put on the white board for action.

There is some vagueness when it comes to calibration instruction documents and long form creation during calibration procedures, but I'm assured it will be improved shortly.

Antwort von Espresso Moon

Thank you so much, Michael. We're glad you are happy with GageList. Our customers are the key to our success, and your feedback helps us deliver a revolutionary product. Keep the suggestions and comments coming!