Über Uberflip

Uberflip ist eine Plattform, die Vermarkter*innen dabei hilft, Erfahrungen mit Inhalten für Lead-Generierung, ABM und Vertriebsunterstützung zu personalisieren.

Erfahre mehr über Uberflip

Josh G.
Account-Based Marketing Specialist
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 30.4.2018

"Powerful content tool with stellar customer service"

Kommentare: An easy platform to store, sort and publish content on our site with lots of features to customize the backend and frontend.

Vorteile: - Customer service is stellar. Always responsive and the CSMs give us feedback and ways to better utilize their platform.
- The product offers options for ABM
- Really easy to use and navigate the product
- Great knowledge-base and customer references to see how other companies are using the platform.
- Content tags and automation make it simple to add new content to specific content hubs.
- Sales can use this but not have access to the Marketing side of the platform. Great for ABM when they can create their own Sales hubs for prospects.
- Their Brand team that can create custom hubs

Nachteile: - Creating custom backend stuff can get messy with a script manager that doesn't allow you to bounce down a line when coding.
- There's one look for all hubs. Not much to set another hub apart except for branding and colors. Wish they had more options for the user to change things without having to use their Brand team or a dev.
- PDF upload/viewer, Flipbook, is not great. It's simple but has flaws that could be updated (e.g. in fullscreen mode you have to know to click ESC to exit fullscreen, otherwise there's no X or minimize feature).

• Bewertet am 30.4.2018
Social Media Manager
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 17.7.2019

"The swiss army knife for content marketing"

Vorteile: I love how easy it is to create pages that look great, user experiences that are smooth, and content that converts. Before using Uberflip, we were building blogs in AEM, at the mercy of components and devs. After switching to Uberflip for our resource center/Hub, we've been set free to create quickly and beautifully. Our web traffic shot up, our time on page shot up, our leads shot up. I love how Uberflip works with all of our integrations and how they continue to roll out new features.

Nachteile: OK, this is super nit-picky, but I hate how Uberflip logs you out very quickly. I can't find any option to change the time-out feature, but it seems like you are auto logged out if you aren't active for 5 minutes.

• Bewertet am 17.7.2019
Michael S.
Business Development Rep
  • Bewertet am 24.5.2020

"The best way to share content with prospects"

Kommentare: UberFlip is perfect for sales people that share content with prospects, it is very quick to personalize and saves user a ton of time collecting content.

Vorteile: This is by far the best way to share blog articles or media with prospects in sales. I used it for almost every follow up I had and I helped book more meetings. I also had super positive experiences with their customer support, it was lightning quick. Slack integrations were awesome to know the second someone opened it.

Nachteile: I sold software to travel destinations, It would have been a massive help if I could change the thumbnail preview on the email link. It seems a bit stupid to send a prospect in Chicago a info package that has a picture of New York on it because that is the blog photo.

• Bewertet am 24.5.2020
Jesse B.
Motion Graphics Specialist
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 1.3.2018

"Uberflip fills a very specific niche for digital marketers, but you pay for every bit of it"

Kommentare: we used it as web-based middleware for GUI-driven editing of a document / media repository when we were not in a place budgetarily to yet have a custom one built into a new website (which is what we're transitioning to now)... the detailed consumption metrics did allow us to have data to back up saying no to certain asks internally moving forward that we could prove were not being consumed by the end user

Vorteile: The customer service and product support have been really great--everyone we've interacted with over there has been just super nice, friendly and helpful. Also, their searchable knowledgebase ( https://learn.uberflip.com/ ) is quite extensive, and you can usually find how to do most things you're looking for when customizing your content hub--and if you can't find it, the support team will turn around timely solutions for you even when you're crunched.

Nachteile: The backend interface can be confusing at times re: where to find the settings you're looking for, and they sometimes move things around in an update without telling you. The flipbooks were initially very exciting, but when they moved from flash flipbooks to HTML5 a lot of the features / embeddable components we were most interested in using went away. It is VERY expensive for the basic version, and at that pricepoint you don't get API integration (which would allow you to put uberflip content tile on your non-uberflip homepage, for instance) so you are forced to shoehorn the content hub into an iframe or to skin the hub with custom html/css to add your website's header/navigation and make it look to the use like they're still on the same site (but they won't be). I'm not a marketer, but a creative on the implementation side, so the value in all the marketo / salesforce integration is not that apparent to me as tracking leads and calculating ROI is not part of my world, so a lot of the value proposition doesn't strike me as particularly valuable--but knowing which page people stopped reading a certain document on, or other detailed consumption patterns like that would be, I assume, useful to that side of the house.

Product Expert
  • Bewertet am 17.4.2020

"Great for content curation"

Kommentare: Overall, Uberflip is a great tool to help you curate resources, content and present it to your potential customers.

Vorteile: Some of the benefits for me; Uberflip lets us to provide personalized content for better support to our leads. It's a great experience to generate potential customers and easily put them into our pipeline.  It excels in uniting marketing and sales, by bringing the gap between the depts and putting great content before our leads eyes.

Nachteile: The backend aspect are confusing. Integrating it with your site is virtually impossible. I really wish for a more advanced reporting. This and some other aspects also make it a bit difficult to teach newbies how to work with and takes time to get used to.

• Bewertet am 17.4.2020
Eric D.
Vice President of Marketing
  • Bewertet am 28.2.2018

"Powerful content management platform with built-in artificial intelligence"

Kommentare: It allows us to take existing content and repurpose it together with other related content to increase user engagement. Too much content has been hidden away and Uberflip brings it back to life by presenting it to visitors as appropriate based on the types of content they are engaging on. We can also create unique streams for account based marketing campaigns or enable Sales to pull specific content into their customer emails instead of sending out static download URL's. Overall, the platform shows great promise as it matures and supports integration with additional marketing tools.

Vorteile: The platform pulls content from a variety of sources together and presents it back in a logical, streamlined interface. Once the content "streams" are built, they are easy to leverage in a variety of ways from a website resource center to individual streams for sales and account based marketing programs. Setup was straight forward and the Uberflip team was there to help through the on-boarding process. Although the AI engine is licensed separately, it has the ability to learn what content performs best and make intelligent recommendations to build stickiness and reduce bounce rates. While we are in the early stages of rolling out the software, we believe is shows great promise in bringing our content together in ways that increase prospect engagement.

Nachteile: The number of pre-built integrations is relatively small. While the important ones are covered, if you use any tools outside the main integrated platforms, you'll need some additional time and customization to get things running. Also, integration with HubSpot is immature compared to other add-on marketing tools. There is definitely data sharing between the platforms but it's list based and not a robust timeline integration. Conversions are written to a list but other interaction tracking is just summary data unless you log into the Uberflip platform. Hopefully as the product matures, the integration and data sharing will too.

• Bewertet am 28.2.2018
Tom S.
Analyst Relations Manager
  • Bewertet am 27.2.2018

"I've been using Uberflip for four years, & UF has matched pace with our continued growth and needs."

Kommentare: It allowed me to easily review a piece of software.

Vorteile: Uberflip provides my company the functionality to be able to design a content experience to match any customer's journey. They offer tips and tricks to constantly enhance the programs we build, and they are continually working to improve themselves and their offerings to allow us to do more. From AI and machine learning to advice on improving the look and feel of our hub, Uberflip's tech and support have been unmatched each time we considered vetting different solutions.

Nachteile: Occasionally, our design teams would like to do a little more in terms of customizing the look of our hub themselves, and are unable to implement them themselves due to pieces of the system we don't have control over. That said, the Uberflip dev team is incredible open to requests and suggestions, and are very helpful when we come to them with thoughts and things we would like to customize.

Mathilde A.
Manager, Digital Marketing
  • Bewertet am 2.3.2018

"Great experience, we've used Uberflip for all of our content management daily and for over 2 years."

Kommentare: Very easy to manage and leverage our content library. Our content generates new leads on a daily basis.

Vorteile: It's really easy to segment your content in different streams which you can easily update. We're able to manage a huge content library very easily and we can make sure it's all easily accessible using the content streams and "feature" options. We've been publishing new content two to three times a week since early 2016 and we're able to easily manage our entire portfolio, bring back older content to the top, and leverage the content over time. I can't imagine keeping this library engaging and efficient without Uberflip, it's essential to our marketing strategy.

Nachteile: The actual content editor can be a bit finicky at times. You can easily get used to it, but sometimes embedding CTAs from HubSpot in the source code will make images disappear.

• Bewertet am 2.3.2018
Chasity F.
Reviewer
Onlinemedien, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 4.12.2019

"Great Marketing Platform!"

Kommentare: My experience with Uberflip has been nothing but wonderful. It really has made my way of doing business much easier for me.

Vorteile: There is a lot I like about this software. I like being able to personalize my buyers experience, accelerate my income and understanding which content of mine is working. What I like most about this software is how easy it is to use. They also have really good customer service.

Nachteile: There is nothing that I don't like about this software. It does everything it is supposed to do and it does it very well.

• Bewertet am 4.12.2019
Felicia T.
Medienproduktion, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 14.9.2019

"Uberflip offers Easy-to-Read Online Publications "

Kommentare: We chose Uberflip to offer a digital magazine solution that is functional and showcases the text, imagery and links that we put into the production of the print issue. Uberflip allows us to share these magazine issues so that they have longevity beyond the print date.

Vorteile: I like the ease of use and the functionality of Uberflip from both the back end production as well as the front end user experience. The easy-to-read and flip books hosted on Uberflip can be sent, shared, and read in a variety of formats.

Nachteile: The ability to archive or search or group together different issues of a magazine could be more elegant. We have individual links for each publication rather than a grouping of issues.

• Bewertet am 14.9.2019
Ophelie Z.
Content Editor
  • Bewertet am 27.2.2018

"Uberflip is a fairly user friendly software with amazing customer service support."

Kommentare: Great SEO set-up, good add-ins from third-party sites and apps, easy content creation that's set up to reach people effectively.

Vorteile: Uberflip is fairly easy for users to learn independently. The Knowledge Hub provides great info that often answers questions before customer service even has to be contacted. It's also well organized. Features are accessible and easy to find. It also prioritizes really important aspects of the content experience, including SEO and CTA-related features. This makes it easy for us to engage with our audiences effectively.

Nachteile: Users are rarely notified of updates and new features. Actually, the hub has so many features in general that I find sometimes I don't even know certain options exist for me. It would be great if Uberflip offered more frequent meetings with success coaches to go through features we might not know about. Also, the hub requires extensive coding to differentiate itself from other Uberflip hubs. While branding can be placed throughout the hub to make our brand stand out, it still follows a very generic template that isn't very customizable.

Marketing Associate
  • Bewertet am 27.2.2018

"Uberflip is Great So Far!"

Kommentare: Using uberflip we can better organize our "learn" content. We also have the ability to choose the content different target markets see. There's a lot of ways to be creative while specifically targeting different groups of potential clients. I'm sure I'll learn a lot more things I can do with uberflip as we continue implementing it.

Vorteile: I like that you can build streams and add content to specific streams. The menu build out options are really helpful as well. I'm currently working with other marketing software vendors who can be difficult to get a hold of or an answer out of. The uberflip customer support is there for me all the time. Scheduling a call with them is so easy through Calendarly. They've even helped me with coding on the back-end without charging us extra. We are starting to launch it now and look forward to adding sales streams to see how we can tailor content to our target market even better!

Nachteile: Uberflip is very easy to design without code (for the most part), however because most of it is without code, the design options can be limited. For instance, CTAs can have images, but you can't choose the transparency or move the text/button on the CTA to whatever spot you want. In addition, non-marketing streams can only have content uploaded in the same format (pdf, youtube, etc.). I had to enter all of our videos via embedding because we host our videos on a platform that isn't an integration. I've also had issues with the Smart Filters working correctly, but the uberflip team said they are on it! Overall, I would still highly recommend uberflip.

Marketing Operations Specialist
  • Bewertet am 27.2.2018

"Uberflip is easy to use and contains many features that will help any content marketing team."

Vorteile: Uberflip has many features that are valuable to any marketing team. Setting up streams is a breeze, and the amount of customization for them is nice. Besides customization, the amount of integrations it has is nice too, especially the one to HubSpot that allows actions to be placed on a contact's timeline. Overall, the platform is well-set up. Things are easy to find and I rarely found that I was more than 3-4 clicks away from anything I wanted. Support is great. You can send them an email anytime and they'll get back to you within a business day or two.

Nachteile: Although it's set up well, there are some parts of the tool that I feel can be improved. For instance, the metrics portion is adequate, but definitely can be improved in terms of accessibility and presentation. Speaking of presentation, whenever you're showing PDFs, there's a slightly clunky viewer they use that feels like it came from pre-2010. Pricing is good, but it's definitely on the higher end.

Lyra (.
  • Bewertet am 12.2.2018

"Excellent product and service"

Vorteile: Uberflip makes managing our content assets available to our customers and prospects really easy. What used to take days or hours to put on the web can now be done in minutes. We can display content in a variety of ways to various audiences. Performance metrics are really helpful and easy to access. Customer support and account management have been uniformly excellent, with fast and helpful responses to questions or issues. It is quite easy to learn and navigate and the community information is very robust and helpful. Uberflip makes my life so much easier.

Nachteile: Our Resource Hub was set up by another internal group and the back end may be a bit more convoluted than I'd like. However, I have successfully set up a public-facing menu structure that works well for our visitors. It is easy to modify or enhance as our needs change. In general, this issue is minimal and completely outweighed by all the positives.

• Bewertet am 12.2.2018
Jade H.
Content Marketing Manager
Computer-Software, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 27.2.2018

"Uberflip is an amazing platform for content creators and publishers."

Kommentare: It's easy to use and it makes it easy for marketing to publish content, without needing to learn to code or work with the website team.

Vorteile: I love how easy it is to create and manage content, without requiring time from our website team. Marketing can easily publish blog posts, whitepapers, videos, and more without dealing with the main website. Plus, the layout is great, it is super easy to add/remove items from multiple marketing streams, and the support team is always there when we need help. Overall, I really enjoy using the product and appreciate how easy it is to complete the functions that I need on an everyday basis.

Nachteile: Some of the features can be a bit clunky, and the metrics are a little hard to understand, particularly for those people used to Google Analytics. Most complaints are relatively minor and unique to our use case, and the Uberflip team has met with me multiple times to see how they can help resolve them. My biggest complaint is that the hub is hosted on a subdomain, which does negatively impact our SEO.

Senior Manager, Global Content Marketing
Computer-Software, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 27.2.2018

"Uberflip provides a visually appealing content experience and allows us to be self-sufficient. "

Kommentare: Uberflip makes posting new content to our site very easy. It is also very simple to add forms to the content which saves us a lot of coding work. We were able to increase our content and blog engagement significantly. It also provides mobile responsive design out of the box, which we didn't have before.

Vorteile: Uberflip allows our team to be self-sufficient in posting content and blogs to our corporate website. The interface is visually appealing and the modular setup of the system allows us to easily scale content as needed. We like that it requires very little coding to add content to the website and has built-in integrations with many of the tools we already use.

Nachteile: The software is a bit heavy and can be buggy. Load times on the pages can be long and can sometimes feel clunky. We also found the analytics to be less than stellar but can be supplemented with information from Google Analytics and Marketo.

Bri J.
Senior Marketing Specialist
Unternehmensberatung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 27.2.2018

"The best customer experience!"

Kommentare: I love the ability to create custom experiences with our content and the way it streamlines everything so much... especially for a company that produces content for/about several different industries, and also produces content that can be mass applied to all industries.

Vorteile: My Customer Success team is always extremely helpful, invested in my own success with the platform, and always on point. With a lot of marketing technology, I feel like they're applying a basic template to guide my use of the technology without putting really any effort into understanding what would actually work best for my business (which is a little complex). But my Uberflip team genuinely tries and always is willing to give some marketing advice outside of their own platform too. Their resources library is also unparalleled to anything I've ever seen, and a great way to "walk the walk" with their own technology.

Nachteile: As with any marketing technology (especially a younger one like Uberflip), there are some nuances with the platform. However, they're super receptive to feedback and also are constantly making system improvements. To me, the most annoying nuances are the inability to mass apply CTA gates to content in one place rather than manually applying to the content in each stream; and also, the naming convention in how the lead source goes into HubSpot/Pardot is kind of annoying. I wish it would be cleaner :)

Daniel g. D.
Director, Account Based Marketing
  • Bewertet am 5.3.2018

"We use Uberflip to power our content marketing, ABM and sales enablement functions here at Snowflake"

Vorteile: The platform is powerful for bringing a curated content experience to each one of our target accounts. Uberflip enables us to customize at scale, that we didn't think was possible before we integrated our customer facing marketing content. Being able to create a bespoke experience for each one of our target prospect accounts helps us to make sure that we are delivering timely and relevant content and supporting our sales organization at the highest level.

Nachteile: I don't believe that there are really any serious concerns about using Uberflip. Early in our evaluation process, we did bring up the concern about taking a hit to our SEO efforts. However, after the Uberflip team met with our SEO agency, all fears were assuaged. Since we've implemented Uberflip, we have more than doubled our organic traffic and have never looked back!

• Bewertet am 5.3.2018
Shane A.
Marketing Manager
Bankwesen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 18.1.2019

"Uberflip has me flippin ecstatic over their awesomeness!"

Kommentare: We had a ton of content, but our site lacked the ability to use it effectively in our customers' journey and experience. This allowed us to use our content not just in our resource center, but it also allowed us to continue adding value to individuals across the entire site by serving relevant content on each page. The content use experience extends well beyond our site and we can collect all the data we need from this ability.

Vorteile: Uberflip was a game changer for us and our content marketing strategy. This solution allowed us to use our content effectively and intelligently across our entire site as well across our social networks and email campaigns. And if you are looking for a team of individuals that care about the successful use of their product, Uberflip is the one ring to rule them all. These people care!

Nachteile: There is absolutely nothing to not like about Uberflip.

• Bewertet am 18.1.2019
Katherine O.
Marketing Manager
  • Bewertet am 7.10.2016

"An easy to use resource hub for anyone!"

Kommentare: I have enjoyed my overall experience with Uberflip, the customer support team is always there for any question that you have, as well as your direct customer success manager. The system is easy to use, anyone with a basic knowledge of websites, should be easily able to work their hub.

Vorteile: Ease of use, great customer support, custom stream and segmented content, flipbook functionality

Nachteile: They are still working on updating the product and adding in new features, but if you ask for one most likely in the next couple of months you will see that function in the system.

• Bewertet am 7.10.2016
Brett C.
Marketing Strategist
51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 27.2.2018

"Overall, Uberflip is a great platform for our content hub."

Kommentare: A platform for all our content to live that allows customized streams by our Sales department provides that special touch when reaching out to prospects.

Vorteile: The capabilities Uberflip provide for a content hub are awesome. Allowing a connection between Sales and Marketing by having customized streams has really helped our organization. Also, their support team is always very fast to answer, and are a wealth of knowledge.

Nachteile: There are some add-ons that I feel should be included in the standard product. Also, the reporting could be a little better. As of now it's very basic and while it has gotten a little better with Bombora, there's still a lot to be desired.

Ari S.
Content Marketing Manager
  • Bewertet am 4.3.2018

"Excellent tool for leveraging your marketing content"

Vorteile: It's very easy to use and built to impact audiences at every stage of the customer journey - this is a tool every content marketer should be looking at. They're constantly innovating and rolling out new features to help maximize engagement as well, and their customer support team is excellent and very responsive.

Nachteile: There isn't anything I really don't like per se. If I had to nitpick there are still some features which require a little fine-tuning - but it really would be nitpicking - all-round the platform is excellent, and they are constantly optimizing it so any such gaps are usually closed very quickly.

• Bewertet am 4.3.2018
Ivan S.
Director of Sales Southern Europe
  • Bewertet am 27.3.2018

"Very good solution. Need to get more collaborative features in order to boost productivity"

Kommentare: Productivity improvement (savings are coming from the time spent to look for documentation and build aggregated mail, etc)

Vorteile: We're using the software to do the follow up of each meetings with our prospects and partners. Each of my team member and myself are using it systematically. We love the facts that all collaterals are centralized in one place and build a dedicated webpage for each customer is good way to provide an excellent customer experiences

Nachteile: Ability to customize the Sales Stream page with each customer logo
Ability to share the Sales Stream between the different team member (Business Developer, Sales, etc).
Ability to classify the sales stream (get a folder directory and subdirectory otherwise it becomes the mess very fast)
Ability to track if the customers open and read the document (the current slack integration doesn't work for me, I wish we can't get an integration with Yesware and SFDC)
We would like to be able to customize the page design at our level (and don't rely on the corporate administrator located in the US)
We would like to be able to include some external documents (not in the Marketing list)

• Bewertet am 27.3.2018
David C.
Director of Marketing
  • Bewertet am 14.2.2018

"How an Advanced Analytics Provider Achieved a 3x lift in MQLs"

Vorteile: Getting to market faster, building campaign’s quicker and at scale. Uberflip is doing the work for us, we’re able to focus our time on assessing inbounds, and strategizing sales follow ups, instead of spending our time dealing with the cumbersome process we had in place prior to Uberflip. My sales team is beginning to share more content than ever before and as a result, were promoting their PR Forward brand.

Nachteile: UI - spacing and positioning can be a bit challenging to setup, manipulate...SEO can be a bit challenging to report on in that it's a separate page but we make do.

• Bewertet am 14.2.2018
Stephen K.
Technical Digital Marketing Specialist
  • Bewertet am 1.3.2018

"Great marketing platform for content"

Kommentare: Going through rebrand implementation has benefited me in gaining knowledge on mar tech and development process. The learning curve was steep, but overall beneficial. Their team is resourceful as well, getting to meet their teams from different departments allowed me to fully understand different aspects into mar tech in general, which I've always been very passionate on.

Vorteile: The product is already pretty mature, and it's easy to use, without much coding you can setup and configure the hub into beautiful content resource. Their onbrand and success team are professional and helpful, I was fortunate enough to have them work with us and have them guide us through the process. Great experience overall. Proud to be local as well.

Nachteile: Same with all things, the easy to use platform does come with its limitation. If you're looking into more customization, you'll need advance development experience to customize your hubs. Otherwise their team will be able to assist you if you've reached enterprise level.