Wir helfen Unternehmen in Deutschland
seit 15 Jahren bei der Softwareauswahl

Über CorelDRAW

Professionelle Grafikdesign-Software mit Grafikdesign-Tool, intuitivem Layout-Design und Suchfunktionen, um Grafiken zu finden.

Erfahre mehr über CorelDRAW

Vorteile:

I don't require customer service fro the program very often, but when I did, they were there to help solve the issue quickly and efficiently.

Nachteile:

Because of the amount of tools, sometimes we get a little lost trying to find it.

Bewertungen zu CorelDRAW

Durchschnittliche Bewertung

Benutzerfreundlichkeit
4,2
Kundenservice
4,1
Funktionen
4,4
Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
4,2

Weiterempfehlungsquote

8,3/10

CorelDRAW hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 1.496 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du CorelDRAW bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwareinteressenten.

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (1.496)

Ruediger
Ruediger
Textildruck in Deutschland
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Meine Grafikanwendung seit vielen Jahren

4,0 vor 4 Jahren

Vorteile:

Einfache Installation und intuitive Benutzerführung. Als ich vor vielen Jahren mit Corel 11 anfing, hatte ich keinen Plan von Vektoren und dergleichen. Alles was ich darüber gelernt habe, habe ich mit Corel gelernt und das ging ziemlich gut und ohne viel zu recherchieren. Die meisten Funktionen erklären sich selbst. Und falls es einmal nicht so ist, gibt es aufgrund des hohen Bekanntheitsgrades viele Tutorials

Nachteile:

Leider ist Corel nicht immer kompatibel zu angebotenen Vektoren und Ai Dateien. Diese werden beim Import oft zerschossen. Hier sollte auf jeden Fall in der aktuellen Version nachgebessert werden. Wenn open source Programme das können, sollte Corel das wohl auch schaffen.

Rose
Dokumentarfilmregiesseur in Deutschland
Kino & Film, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

ich benutze es sehr gerne und schon sehr lange

5,0 vor 12 Monaten

Vorteile:

Es ist relativ einfach und plausibel in der Bedienung

Nachteile:

Es ist inzwischen für einenen Normalverbraucher unbezahlbar

Roland
Applikationsingenieur in Deutschland
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

CorelDRAW Suite

5,0 vor 12 Monaten

Vorteile:

CorelDRAW bietet zusammen mit der Suite ein relativ einfach zu bedienendes Programmpaket.

Nachteile:

einige Funktionen sind schlecht dokumentiert. Links zu Hilfe- Videos wären hilfreich.

David
David
I.T Technician in Sambia
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

Best Graphic Designing Tool

5,0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: All in all Corel was made with graphic designers in mind, all tools are easily accessible with easy to remember shortcuts too, the ability to drag and edit any object whether in curves, BMP, JPEG or text makes working within this software effortless.

Vorteile:

Corel draw is on of the most user friendly software but yet powerful graphic design software's, most or all the tools needed like color pallets, pen tools, shapes, cropping tools, rulers and measurements plus many more tools are carefully placed on the screen so that I do not have to start looking for tools within the software menus or submenus while working, so in short its very convenient.

Nachteile:

In order to edit images in Corel Draw it has to load Corel paint and now you have two software's for one simple edit, wasting both time and computer resources, that is processing power and RAM.

Dustin
Graphic Designer in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

I've used CorelDRAW since version 1.2!

5,0 vor 10 Monaten

Kommentare: Overall I am a devoted user even though I have lost countless hours of work from the software crashing mid job. Auto save has NEVER worked. It is still my best option for Graphic design even with its flaws.

Vorteile:

CorelDraw is affordable and is an excellent tool for T-shirt art. It is great for spot color design and separations.

Nachteile:

There are always new glitches in each new version Some never get fixed. The screen-printing users are widely ignored by Corel Corp. when we number in the millions of users. The two greatest features that should have been added years ago are the mixing of spot colors at on single point in a fade or fil, and universal color swap within a document regardless of tint.

PENISOARA
photographer in Rumänien
Fotografie, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

it seems to me one of the best graphic design software

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: CorelDraw is a powerful design tool for designers at all levels. It is a collection of sophisticated editing tools, a little difficult to use, it is addressed more to professionals. but I am very satisfied with what it does in graphic design

Vorteile:

-left click and right click do a very good job for selecting the color palette -very large prints can be made -measurements are very accurate

Nachteile:

-very large documents make the software difficult -the opening time of the software is very long -uses a lot of computer resources

Pablo
Pablo
Graphic Designer in Argentinien
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Grafikdesign, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

It does almost everything, almost good

3,0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: I work a lot with printers in my city, where CorelDraw is a standard. That's why I learned to use it and from then on my experience is good and in the aspects I mentioned I recommend it. It should be noted that it has a steep learning curve. It fulfills many functions and almost all kinds of graphical pieces can be solved smoothly, even without mastering it completely.

Vorteile:

A while back, the feature CorelDraw was known for was its ease of use and intuitive interface. They were the first to launch a version that allowed multiple pages in the same file, or the creation of forms by dragging the mouse. Today this virtue is maintained, it can work very well, and with a good integration with other applications and prepress and printing processes, and with the possibility of exporting to almost any format in the graphic environment, very well covering the requirements that can be asked of a program like this.

Nachteile:

Despite the above, I must say that at a certain point CorelDraw stagnated and was overtaken by excellent features from the competition (such as the shape creation tool or 3D mapping). On the other hand, I notice some structural instability in the software, and abrupt closures with loss of information are a constant that has never been solved. They frequently release new versions with minimal changes, but those kinds of basic problems don't get fixed.

Nicholas
Chief Research Officer in USA
Forschung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Simple to use program for laser cutting

4,0 vor 4 Monaten

Vorteile:

CorelDRAW has a very intuitive and extensive interface. I use it mostly to import and modify vector and bitmap graphics for laser processing, which it works very well for.

Nachteile:

It's more difficult to use CorelDRAW for dimensioned drawings, but great for quick sketches.

Ajay kumar
Full Stack Developer in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

Good Desiging tool for all

5,0 vor 6 Monaten

Kommentare: CorelDraw is very good designing software but compare to photoshop lot of features missing in CorelDraw. It's too slow processing and some tools are not working correctly So, completely I am not comfortable with CorelDraw.

Vorteile:

CorelDRAW is Similar to photoshop all photoshop will easily handle to the CorelDRAW. They providing lot of Image editing options, and price wise very less compare to photoshop.

Nachteile:

Pen tools not working properly Image and editing options are very complicated. More number of feature missing compare to photoshop it's very hard to handle Drag and Drop. It's not supported for low configuration laptops. Completely I am not comfortable with CorelDraw .

jouvann
branch manager in Südafrika
Import und Export, 51–200 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

CoralDraw is the best

5,0 vor 6 Monaten

Kommentare: CorelDraw first helped me edit images now i can make adverts when my company employs more people and its very effective. This program is very cheap and fun to play with even if you have nothing to do. It makes everything you edit look very professional.

Vorteile:

-Reasonable price -Good for beginners -Comes with a lot of pre-loaded functions -Easy to learn and handle -Compatible with all windows

Nachteile:

-buying addition programs cost a lot -not part of more complete packages with constant updates

Dhaval
Dhaval
Senior Graphic Designer in Indien
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Luxusgüter & Schmuck, 201–500 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

Best software for 2d designer or illustrator

4,0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: Overall it's a great tool for designers with a lot of possibilities.

Vorteile:

I like mostly the ease of use of this software and very light on Desktop/Laptop to work on. tools are easily accessible work on bigger canvases and can handle big sizes like it's nothing, Overall a tool that can do all the things which a graphic designer requires and is important for them to showcase their work

Nachteile:

Fewer features for image editing, layer panel can be improved, can have blending modes in the layers panel.

Clifton
Owner in USA
Design, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

"Efficiency and Creativity Amplified: A Review of CorelDRAW's Impactful Features"

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Overall, my experience with CorelDRAW has been positive. The software's versatility and comprehensive set of features have allowed me to tackle a wide range of design projects, from simple illustrations to complex layouts. I appreciate the user-friendly interface, which makes it easy to navigate and use the various tools effectively.

Vorteile:

The versatility of CorelDRAW, seamlessly integrating vector graphics, photo editing, and layout functionalities into one platform, is exceptional.

Nachteile:

While I appreciate CorelDRAW's extensive features, I found its learning curve to be steep, especially when first starting, however it is well worth it.

Ursula
Ursula
Designer in Bolivien
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Design, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Kostenlose Testversion
Herkunft der Bewertung

Corel draw. Good simple program.

4,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Although its a simple program and you are able to do everything design and vector related. I enjoy using adobe illustrator much more. The ease of interfase and the fact that it is easily integrated with the rest of creative suite makes me pick illustrator.

Vorteile:

I liked its ease of use. It is pretty intuitive. I was able to make vectors easily.

Nachteile:

I don't like that when importing some formats it had some problems, sometimes it crashed.

Angela
Owner & Illustrator in USA
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

CorelDRAW is a great alternative to Adobe

5,0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: As a small business owner and illustrator, I needed a program that would allow me to create excellent illustrations that could be professionally printed, but not break the bank. CorelDRAW's interface is intuitive, and I can customize it to suit my needs. It has all of the tools I desire, or create my own, and allows me to export to multiple formats to suit my needs.

Vorteile:

I create a good number of vector-based illustrations for my clients and my products. CorelDRAW is less expensive than other programs but still features most if not all the bells and whistles like an intuitive interface, a long list of tools and brushes, and exporting of files in .eps, .ai, .psd, .pdf formats. I don't require customer service fro the program very often, but when I did, they were there to help solve the issue quickly and efficiently.

Nachteile:

Like any power-hungry illustration program, it can be a bit laggy unless you have a high-end computer, but most illustrators will have one anyway. Since Adobe is the industry standard for illustration, there are more apps and templates available. CorelDraw has some through their community, but not as vast as Adobe.

Hayden
Multimedia Producer in USA
Medienproduktion, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

Where everything started, and keeps on going.

5,0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: I started my design life with Corel Draw when I worked on a advertisement agency back in 1998. I was able to produce a lot of content and it was a fun experience to start the design journey with Corel. I ended up switching to Adobe Illustrator in 2004, since that was the software choice for the company that I worked for, and I learned to adapt to it, and ended up completely changing my workflow for it. Back then I worked on Macs and Corel was not an option. About four years ago I switched back to PC, and Corel was a big part of my decision to change OS. I loved going back and re-discover Corel Draw and get my design curiosity sparked once again. I still go to Corel Draw once in a while, since the bulk of my work is video and animation, I don't use it as a daily driver, but love to know that this software exists and it's better than ever.

Vorteile:

This is the software that ignited my love for graphic design, Fully featured graphics and content production Can be purchased upfront and you own that version forever.

Nachteile:

It's not industry standard for the US market. Has some hoops that needs to be jumped through to make it work with other contributors Also implemented the membership model (but it can also be bought in full)

Goran
Owner in Kroatien
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 6-12 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

Good vector illustration software

5,0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: I used to use CorelDRAW when I started my professional journey but I soon switched over to other apps and CorelDRAW was all but forgotten. In late 2020, I bought the Humble Bundle bundle that included CorelDRAW and I was immediately star-struck. It is now a beautiful, modern, and very user friendly piece of software. I started using it for designing graphics that we put in our documentaries. I now use it together with all the other graphic software, especially when vectors would be a better option for the project, and I am extremely happy with it.

Vorteile:

I love how much CorelDRAW improved in the last year. It went from being an ugly duckling to a beautiful and useful software. It even has a collaboration chat feature built in! It is also industry standard in printing shops which greatly helps streamline my other business.

Nachteile:

I like CorelDRAW and could not find anything wrong with it. If anything it is a great alternative to other vector illustration softwares like Adobe Illustrator.

Nimanthi
Nimanthi
Graphic design in Sri Lanka
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

one of the finely used software throughout the world

5,0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: this tool is good for creating flyers, one page brouchers, images or medium level videos. Its features make it worth using software. When it comes to remove major errors from image, refining the image or video, or applying basic and advance effects, no other tool is better than corel draw. For rendering large size image, this tool slows down and takes time yet the result is always up to the standard. Hence, corel draw is highly recommended as the best graphic designing tool.

Vorteile:

Corel draw is one of the finely used software throughout the world. Its user friendly interface, easy to use features and reliability makes it exceptional for every graphic designer. However, what make it special are some major features of this software. While using corel draw the features which make it exceptional are its live-sketch tool, healing clone tool, curving, multi monitoring, blur feature, enhancement stylus, extremely easy to use GUI, interactive sliders, font search and filtering, custom shapes of nodes, font management, and vector previews. All the features make it easy to handle any complex graphic designing work. When one starts using this software and editing a picture or image, all the solutions, elements and features are one click away for him and this is the reason why it is given preference by experts over all other graphic editors. Moreover, the best aspect of this tool is the connected workshops which enable a naive user to master himself in graphic editing using corel draw.

Nachteile:

While using this software, one also has to come across some downsides of this tool such as less support to real life pictures and videos composition, less support to high volume data and powerful images, visibility of minor drawing issue due to enhanced images etc. Moreover, stuffs such as page accumulation, layout methods, automation of styling and proper written guides are missing when one start using corel draw for advance purpose.

Tim
PM in Kenia
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

The easier,cheaper route to desktop design excellence

4,0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: The competition in the market for desktop design software is very much skewed against the success of corel draw, but it surprisingly has stood the test of time.Most powerful and popular design software really takes alot of time to learn in a useful manner. Coreldraw is the opposite, especially for those of us who have design intersecting with their work, but not neccessarily being their main Job. Team members who learnt with coreldraw rarely used other tools except the rare occassion to make a file suitable for sharing.

Vorteile:

Once you setup corel, the design environment is straightforward to get started with, and functionality is easy to decipher from the available menus.

Nachteile:

Because its not the default design software most people use, you have to always be deliberate and considerate of how you manage your design files to be compatible with other software.

Verifizierter Rezensent
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Design, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

My preferred design software!

5,0 vor 9 Monaten

Kommentare: Corel Draw has been essential to my sign writing business over the years and has given me the tools to develop my marketing portfolio also so very positive experience wiht this software.

Vorteile:

I have used this software for around 10 years for vector art for sign writing and for marketing design for online and print ads. It is full of functionality and a lot of elements of it are easy to use. Being able to send images to other Corel software it great and the functions for sign writers are good.

Nachteile:

There is so much functionality that is not always obvious what it achieves. I have had to study the user guides and teach myself some functions which are more fiddly however for someone with advanced education or formal training with this software I expect it would be easier. Ten years in I am still learning new techniques with it. It is definitely not the cheapest option on the market but it is a professional tool.

Rafael
Rafael
Jefe del departamento de Oceanografia in Venezuela
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Simply a great and useful graphing program.

4,0 vor 6 Jahren

Kommentare: In general it has allowed me to represent with excellent quality, the various products for whose development I have used this software.
I am currently testing the latest version 2017 and the LiveSketch tool is really sensational as it allows to draw freehand vector curves directly on the screen, being very promising the tests that I have and am doing.

Vorteile:

What I find most remarkable is its vectorial character, a quality that is very useful especially when the work done has to be enlarged or printed in large size, because if it were based on pixels, the sharpness of the image would be lost on which one worked. Another good feature is that it works based on objects that are independent of each other, and it is also multipage (which significantly differentiates it from similar programs such as Illustrator that is not). Also worth noting is the fact that it is one of the few commercial software that can be installed indiscriminately on a PC, or on a mac (apple) and even under Linux, allowing to save, import and export documents from a wide range of formats such as: Adobe Illustrator , PCT (Macintosh PICT), PSD (Adobe photoShop), etc

Nachteile:

The basic disadvantage that I find is the same as it applies to any graphic software of vector character: you must have a computer equipped with a powerful and powerful processor that allows you to perform all the calculations necessary to design with this software, a task that becomes a lot slower to the extent that the number of data rises, as more elaborate designs are desired. In particular work with surfaces composed of a large number of points, because they must be characterized with enough detail, and in a number of occasions I had to "filter" the number of data that make up that surface to use the software and get results in a peremptory time On the other hand, it is not compatible with freeware programs such as the inskcape.

Temitope
Curriculum Leader in Nigeria
Bildungsmanagement, 201–500 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Graphic Design Made Easy with CorelDraw!

5,0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: I mostly do my graphic designs with CorelDraw and it has served me for so many years. Honestly, it is very reliable and can be used by anybody interested in designs generally. It only takes a little consistency.

Vorteile:

I especially like the way CorelDraw improves on each upgrades to their software. The introduction of Artificial Intelligence is especially endearing to me. The developers recognise the competition in the AI field and the potential it has in assisting designers to finish up a task without too much strain. This is quite useful. I also appreciate the variety of tools available in CorelDraw, it makes it easy to apply different approaches to achieve a project in a much more creative way. Integration with other applications is another feature of this software that I appreciate. I can easily drag typed documents in MS Word to the Corel platform and continue my job.

Nachteile:

One major issue I often have with the software is that it sometimes crashes when I am working with heavy files. Although, I know that the memory of the computer contributes to a large extent but I suggest that the developers still have a look into this. Also, the volume of tools to be learnt in the Corel space can be somewhat overwhelming, especially for new users. In addition, Corel files saved in later versions do not open in earlier versions. If the developers can also do something about this, it will make working with the software more user-friendly.

Verifizierter Rezensent
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Bekleidung & Mode, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Graphic design program of the highest quality and ease of use

4,0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: Using CorelDraw, you can create professional designs and artworks. Because this program can import and export a wide variety of graphic files, it can be used for a wide variety of graphic design projects. Print materials such as brochures, posters, banners, flyers, and business cards may all be created with CorelDraw. It's also quite easy for us to come up with a lot of various layouts so that we can provide solutions with a variety of options.

Vorteile:

The quality of this tool much exceeds the scope of any evaluation. No review, in my opinion, could do it justice. It's clear to me that this software has made my design team more efficient. You may use CorelDraw to turn a raster image into a vector design with ease. In terms of ease of use, the dynamic asset management tool is unmatched. Additionally, it features the best font management system in the world. You won't need to purchase any further tools after purchasing the suite. Everything you need is included in the suite and may be easily coupled with other modules to create new and better solutions. My team also benefits greatly from the assistance provided by the developers.

Nachteile:

Even though it's wonderful for beginners, it's not industry standard, making it difficult for teams to collaborate. CorelDRAW has a bad reputation for being a bit of a volatile beast. The program will slow down, stall, and in many cases stop working completely if you switch between different tools too quickly.

Alain Jove
Alain Jove
Freelancer in Philippinen
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Telekommunikation, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Image Manipulation at a mouse click

5,0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: Overall, this app has all the functionalities needed to create professional outputs of your image projects, has a lot of options for effects, nice and smooth rendering, added vector function and ability to export in different formats.

Vorteile:

This was the first app I used for my photo manipulation projects and although it was quite overwhelming learning its interface at first, it was worth it. I was lazy to learn this until I discovered tricks like background removal, masking effects, recoloring, making composites and collages, recoloring, deblurring, etc. These functionalities make a not so professional picture turn into a pro by a few mouse clicks. I also learned from this software how important vector graphics is when I learned about logo and icon creation, since it avoids the hassle of resizing non high resolution images into a bigger canvass which ends up pixelated. The vector functionality allowed me create my own designs as I was fascinated by Manga and anime at that time. In addition, the paths function was really amazing as it allows text to follow the contours of my image designs.

Nachteile:

All I can say is that this app requires higher RAM, like most multimedia apps, as it creates lagtime especially when stacking up multiple layers with high resolution and large image sizes.

Verifizierter Rezensent
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Architektur & Planung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

coreldraw - perfect for layouts

5,0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: we use it for layouting plans, text and renderings. as soon as one understands how the software works one can produce great layouts within short amounts of time.

Vorteile:

powerful tool when it comes to layouting plans, text and renderings. images are referenced, so any change of the image is also done within corel, which is great and saves a lot of time. we created a number of templates, so for different uses like presentations, competitions we use different templates. this saves time and energy to concentrate on the quality of the work displayed. with many export options, nearly any professional software can be addressed, like photoshop or illustrator.

Nachteile:

the price. corel draw is a professional software, with very deep and complex workflows and possibilities, this comes with a price.

Verifizierter Rezensent
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Quality above it all always, that is CorelDRAW!

5,0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: I can’t complain at all. The quality of my service increased a lot and my design team is working faster and happier. The quality of CorelDRAW is fantastic, even with their minor issues.

Vorteile:

This software is extremely user friendly, nobody in my team had troubles with it. It has a multi page layout function that helps A LOT when we’re making large reports. High resolution in this software is the default, it’s incredible! It also has the ability to mantain this high resolution exporting into various formats.

Nachteile:

Sometimes, when exporting to PNG, the archive corrupts somehow, I’ve had 2 transparent files that wasn’t 100% transparent. Everytime that the software upgrades, some things change their place or name, thats a bit cofusing at first, but you get used to it.