Wir helfen Unternehmen in Deutschland
seit 15 Jahren bei der Softwareauswahl

Über CorelDRAW

Professionelle Grafikdesign-Software mit Grafikdesign-Tool, intuitivem Layout-Design und Suchfunktionen, um Grafiken zu finden.

Erfahre mehr über CorelDRAW

Vorteile:

I don't require customer service fro the program very often, but when I did, they were there to help solve the issue quickly and efficiently.

Nachteile:

Because of the amount of tools, sometimes we get a little lost trying to find it.

Bewertungen zu CorelDRAW

Durchschnittliche Bewertung

Benutzerfreundlichkeit
4,2
Kundenservice
4,1
Funktionen
4,4
Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
4,2

Weiterempfehlungsquote

8,3/10

CorelDRAW hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 1.477 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du CorelDRAW bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwareinteressenten.

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (1.477)

Ruediger
Ruediger
Textildruck in Deutschland
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Meine Grafikanwendung seit vielen Jahren

4,0 vor 3 Jahren

Vorteile:

Einfache Installation und intuitive Benutzerführung. Als ich vor vielen Jahren mit Corel 11 anfing, hatte ich keinen Plan von Vektoren und dergleichen. Alles was ich darüber gelernt habe, habe ich mit Corel gelernt und das ging ziemlich gut und ohne viel zu recherchieren. Die meisten Funktionen erklären sich selbst. Und falls es einmal nicht so ist, gibt es aufgrund des hohen Bekanntheitsgrades viele Tutorials

Nachteile:

Leider ist Corel nicht immer kompatibel zu angebotenen Vektoren und Ai Dateien. Diese werden beim Import oft zerschossen. Hier sollte auf jeden Fall in der aktuellen Version nachgebessert werden. Wenn open source Programme das können, sollte Corel das wohl auch schaffen.

Rose
Dokumentarfilmregiesseur in Deutschland
Kino & Film, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

ich benutze es sehr gerne und schon sehr lange

5,0 vor 7 Monaten

Vorteile:

Es ist relativ einfach und plausibel in der Bedienung

Nachteile:

Es ist inzwischen für einenen Normalverbraucher unbezahlbar

Roland
Applikationsingenieur in Deutschland
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

CorelDRAW Suite

5,0 vor 7 Monaten

Vorteile:

CorelDRAW bietet zusammen mit der Suite ein relativ einfach zu bedienendes Programmpaket.

Nachteile:

einige Funktionen sind schlecht dokumentiert. Links zu Hilfe- Videos wären hilfreich.

JAZE
JAZE
Systems Administrator in Südafrika
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Architektur & Planung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 1-5 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

Explore CorelDraw

5,0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: My creative juices are constantly flowing when I'm using this software, I just made a massive fashion catalog in a span of one week because the software reduces all the monotonous tasks I usually have to deal with to a minimal.

Vorteile:

If you are a graphics professional looking for a powerful solution to boost your creativity, then look no further than the new CorelDRAW 2021 Graphics Suite. It amplifies the design process by giving you advanced illustrations and superb photo editing features that help you achieve nothing less than a masterpiece every time. The software comes with a versatility that will satisfy any creative need. It is an all-in-one graphic design suite for vector illustration, page layout, photo editing, font management and so much more.

Nachteile:

I was not able to find any cons about the software, I tried so hard to see were the faults were but till this day, I have been nothing but pleased with it.

Ajay kumar
Full Stack Developer in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

Good Desiging tool for all

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: CorelDraw is very good designing software but compare to photoshop lot of features missing in CorelDraw. It's too slow processing and some tools are not working correctly So, completely I am not comfortable with CorelDraw.

Vorteile:

CorelDRAW is Similar to photoshop all photoshop will easily handle to the CorelDRAW. They providing lot of Image editing options, and price wise very less compare to photoshop.

Nachteile:

Pen tools not working properly Image and editing options are very complicated. More number of feature missing compare to photoshop it's very hard to handle Drag and Drop. It's not supported for low configuration laptops. Completely I am not comfortable with CorelDraw .

Pablo
Pablo
Graphic Designer in Argentinien
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Grafikdesign, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

It does almost everything, almost good

3,0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: I work a lot with printers in my city, where CorelDraw is a standard. That's why I learned to use it and from then on my experience is good and in the aspects I mentioned I recommend it. It should be noted that it has a steep learning curve. It fulfills many functions and almost all kinds of graphical pieces can be solved smoothly, even without mastering it completely.

Vorteile:

A while back, the feature CorelDraw was known for was its ease of use and intuitive interface. They were the first to launch a version that allowed multiple pages in the same file, or the creation of forms by dragging the mouse. Today this virtue is maintained, it can work very well, and with a good integration with other applications and prepress and printing processes, and with the possibility of exporting to almost any format in the graphic environment, very well covering the requirements that can be asked of a program like this.

Nachteile:

Despite the above, I must say that at a certain point CorelDraw stagnated and was overtaken by excellent features from the competition (such as the shape creation tool or 3D mapping). On the other hand, I notice some structural instability in the software, and abrupt closures with loss of information are a constant that has never been solved. They frequently release new versions with minimal changes, but those kinds of basic problems don't get fixed.

jouvann
branch manager in Südafrika
Import und Export, 51–200 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

CoralDraw is the best

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: CorelDraw first helped me edit images now i can make adverts when my company employs more people and its very effective. This program is very cheap and fun to play with even if you have nothing to do. It makes everything you edit look very professional.

Vorteile:

-Reasonable price -Good for beginners -Comes with a lot of pre-loaded functions -Easy to learn and handle -Compatible with all windows

Nachteile:

-buying addition programs cost a lot -not part of more complete packages with constant updates

Dhaval
Dhaval
Senior Graphic Designer in Indien
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Luxusgüter & Schmuck, 201–500 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

Best software for 2d designer or illustrator

4,0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Overall it's a great tool for designers with a lot of possibilities.

Vorteile:

I like mostly the ease of use of this software and very light on Desktop/Laptop to work on. tools are easily accessible work on bigger canvases and can handle big sizes like it's nothing, Overall a tool that can do all the things which a graphic designer requires and is important for them to showcase their work

Nachteile:

Fewer features for image editing, layer panel can be improved, can have blending modes in the layers panel.

Doug
owner in USA
Computer-Software, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung
Quelle: SoftwareAdvice

Was a great product but now is expensive and slow

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: CorelDraw was great for many years though and has always been pricey. I recently switched to Affinity Designer which is MUCH cheaper.
Affinity Designer is wicked fast and is a much better product. It just shows how Corel has slacked-off over the years instead of improving their bloated products.

Vorteile:

I have used CorelDraw since version 6 (in 1998), and in that time have used it for lots of vector graphics projects.

Nachteile:

CorelDraw has gotten slower and less reliable over the years with lots of unnecessary features. It takes a long time to load. The price has increased even with cheaper alternatives becoming more numerous.

taylor
owner in Kanada
Bekleidung & Mode, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

fantastic overall

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: we love it. we have used multiple art programs and corel is by far the best.

Vorteile:

the drag and drop ability would have to be the top feature for us. it speeds up the overall process dramatically.

Nachteile:

it would have to be when first using the program. it can be a little overwhelming, but stick with it. the more you use it, the easier it gets, and the pay off is well worth it.

Nicholette
Owner in Südafrika
Bekleidung & Mode, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

CorelDraw for outstanding graphic designs.

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Now that I have mastered the system and have been using it for a while I highly recommend biting the bullet, buying it, learning it and using it. It has amazing features.

Vorteile:

CorelDraw has several functions I use daily for designs for my clothing shop. It has also been used to design our logo and is a multi-faceted tool with professional-level features and a highly customisable interface.

Nachteile:

It does take a lot of time and practice to learn the capabilities and is not easy for a beginner but it gets easier over time.

Mohanaraman
GRAPHICS DESIGNER in Indien
Grafikdesign, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

created design software

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Vorteile:

i like more then created a product cover page design

Nachteile:

very good performance vector images ....

jayasri
web developer in Indien
Buchhaltung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Kostenlose Testversion
Herkunft der Bewertung

CorelDRAW

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Vorteile:

it is used to create the logos & branding design, I like illustration design using corelDRAW I often used for photo editing

Nachteile:

comparatively other editing tools, its cost is high limited features

Angela
Owner & Illustrator in USA
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

CorelDRAW is a great alternative to Adobe

5,0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: As a small business owner and illustrator, I needed a program that would allow me to create excellent illustrations that could be professionally printed, but not break the bank. CorelDRAW's interface is intuitive, and I can customize it to suit my needs. It has all of the tools I desire, or create my own, and allows me to export to multiple formats to suit my needs.

Vorteile:

I create a good number of vector-based illustrations for my clients and my products. CorelDRAW is less expensive than other programs but still features most if not all the bells and whistles like an intuitive interface, a long list of tools and brushes, and exporting of files in .eps, .ai, .psd, .pdf formats. I don't require customer service fro the program very often, but when I did, they were there to help solve the issue quickly and efficiently.

Nachteile:

Like any power-hungry illustration program, it can be a bit laggy unless you have a high-end computer, but most illustrators will have one anyway. Since Adobe is the industry standard for illustration, there are more apps and templates available. CorelDraw has some through their community, but not as vast as Adobe.

Hayden
Multimedia Producer in USA
Medienproduktion, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

Where everything started, and keeps on going.

5,0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: I started my design life with Corel Draw when I worked on a advertisement agency back in 1998. I was able to produce a lot of content and it was a fun experience to start the design journey with Corel. I ended up switching to Adobe Illustrator in 2004, since that was the software choice for the company that I worked for, and I learned to adapt to it, and ended up completely changing my workflow for it. Back then I worked on Macs and Corel was not an option. About four years ago I switched back to PC, and Corel was a big part of my decision to change OS. I loved going back and re-discover Corel Draw and get my design curiosity sparked once again. I still go to Corel Draw once in a while, since the bulk of my work is video and animation, I don't use it as a daily driver, but love to know that this software exists and it's better than ever.

Vorteile:

This is the software that ignited my love for graphic design, Fully featured graphics and content production Can be purchased upfront and you own that version forever.

Nachteile:

It's not industry standard for the US market. Has some hoops that needs to be jumped through to make it work with other contributors Also implemented the membership model (but it can also be bought in full)

Christina
Owner in USA
Professionelles Training & Coaching, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

CorelDraw- amazing vector software when you don't need all those Adobe bells and whistles.

5,0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: I wouldn't keep paying for Corel every year if it wasn't worth the cost. The software feels very intuitive to me, and is easy to become fluent with. It has so many features that I still don't even fully understand how to use, but with the help guide and large user following, it's easy to figure out. And the stuff that I do use, it's really good at.

Vorteile:

The features I use the most are the image trace and vector editing. I first learned CorelDraw when I was working as a laser engraver, and it was relatively easy to learn compared to Adobe products. There is an extensive support forum and help guide that you can use if you aren't sure how to use a feature, or even if you aren't sure what feature you need to achieve a certain effect. Now that I own my own business, I bought my own license for the software and use it to design all of my custom products, company apparel, and most of my branding and marketing materials.

Nachteile:

I do wish there were more image editing tools such as background eraser and a wider selection of filters and automatic presets for photos.

William
Graphic Designer/Website in USA
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Grafikdesign, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

2019 the year CorelDraw became Company standard.

5,0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: Overall CorelDraw plays with the big boys as far as capability, functionality, and small learning curve. I've been a user of the Corel Suites for quite sometime but never made the complete switch. It was always a secondary program. This year 2019 I decided to completely switch over to the full Corel Technical Suite line and I'm completely satisfied with the switch.

Vorteile:

If you are coming from Adobe Illustrator Corel allows you to set your workspace exactly the same as Illustrator which makes for no learning curve at all. You'll find all the same resources and tools as Illustrator. You actually own your copy of the program so that when next years version comes out you aren't forced to upgrade. I have been using 2016 version of the program until 2019 when I upgraded to newest version.

Nachteile:

I don't dislike anything about the program at all. It has all the same features and benefits as the Adobe suite.

Nimanthi
Nimanthi
Graphic design in Sri Lanka
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

one of the finely used software throughout the world

5,0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: this tool is good for creating flyers, one page brouchers, images or medium level videos. Its features make it worth using software. When it comes to remove major errors from image, refining the image or video, or applying basic and advance effects, no other tool is better than corel draw. For rendering large size image, this tool slows down and takes time yet the result is always up to the standard. Hence, corel draw is highly recommended as the best graphic designing tool.

Vorteile:

Corel draw is one of the finely used software throughout the world. Its user friendly interface, easy to use features and reliability makes it exceptional for every graphic designer. However, what make it special are some major features of this software. While using corel draw the features which make it exceptional are its live-sketch tool, healing clone tool, curving, multi monitoring, blur feature, enhancement stylus, extremely easy to use GUI, interactive sliders, font search and filtering, custom shapes of nodes, font management, and vector previews. All the features make it easy to handle any complex graphic designing work. When one starts using this software and editing a picture or image, all the solutions, elements and features are one click away for him and this is the reason why it is given preference by experts over all other graphic editors. Moreover, the best aspect of this tool is the connected workshops which enable a naive user to master himself in graphic editing using corel draw.

Nachteile:

While using this software, one also has to come across some downsides of this tool such as less support to real life pictures and videos composition, less support to high volume data and powerful images, visibility of minor drawing issue due to enhanced images etc. Moreover, stuffs such as page accumulation, layout methods, automation of styling and proper written guides are missing when one start using corel draw for advance purpose.

Tim
PM in Kenia
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

The easier,cheaper route to desktop design excellence

4,0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: The competition in the market for desktop design software is very much skewed against the success of corel draw, but it surprisingly has stood the test of time.Most powerful and popular design software really takes alot of time to learn in a useful manner. Coreldraw is the opposite, especially for those of us who have design intersecting with their work, but not neccessarily being their main Job. Team members who learnt with coreldraw rarely used other tools except the rare occassion to make a file suitable for sharing.

Vorteile:

Once you setup corel, the design environment is straightforward to get started with, and functionality is easy to decipher from the available menus.

Nachteile:

Because its not the default design software most people use, you have to always be deliberate and considerate of how you manage your design files to be compatible with other software.

HUGH
OWNER in USA
Kunst & Handwerk, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Best illustration software around

5,0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: I have been using versions of this program for over 15 years, mostly for sign making, but also printed brochures, and web graphics. I have used the comparable Adobe products, I find this much better. However Adobe won't import CDR files, and there may be issues if you are dealing with designers that us Adobe.

Vorteile:

Very well featured, comes with an amazing tool set, plus a separate but integrated full featured photo editing software, similar to Photoshop, and a font organizer, and other optional goodies. Multi page layout, can import almost any other graphics such as PSD, AI, DXF, PDF, DOC and all image formats. Imports generally work fine, though with occasional formatting glitches that need to be worked around. It's main strength is as a vector graphics editing software- though not simple, it's way easier and more intuitive than any other I've tried. Currently you can still buy the software, but it may go to a subscription plan in the near future. For cross platform, the save as PDF seems very reliable. The newest version is available for Mac, older ones were only Windows.

Nachteile:

This actually has way more features than I can ever use, frankly for my purposes I could have stayed with a much earlier version, however Windows upgrades forced me into the newer versions. Some of the versions were very buggy, but the one I'm using 2018 seems pretty stable, though can get slow even with fairly simple work. Support is inconsistent, but there's a lot of online forums.

Verifizierter Rezensent
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Kunst & Handwerk, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Fantastic to use with a Wacom tablet or iPad

5,0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: I was first introduced to this in grad school. I went to an art school and I got a free copy there. After a few years when that software was a bit outdated, I got the latest one. I used some other products and I'll be honest there's not a lot of variation in what this can do for me, but I find this one the easiest to use and for me that makes all the difference. I do a lot of pen and ink stuff, then I use Photoshop for revisions, edits and tweaks; and I'll use CorelDRAW for stylistic tweaks --you know, like vector something.

Vorteile:

A lot of great features and tools. One reason I tend to go back to this product a lot is because of the different pen tips. I tend to use this with other products like Photoshop, Illustrator and so on, but with that said, I don't use this to it's full capacity. I'm a pen and ink artist, but I do use CorelDRAW for some digital additions or to experiment and for touch ups. I purchased this a while back, but I was able to download this on all my devices and that was great so now I can use it on any device. Definitely my Mac and PC have the most use with this but I use it for light sketches on my iPad too. There's a lot of advanced features here, but I haven't used it extensively. I like that there's a subscription service and a one time purchase too.

Nachteile:

I don't think there's really any cons. This can be expensive for some. But this is very high quality stuff. I also use Adobe Illustrator and I'd put the two on par. I'd only maybe prefer Illustrator because it's a bit easier for me to work with both Illustrator and Photoshop, but it's very easy to move vector images around here. Inkscape is a free vector imaging program which works incredibly well. I'd honestly suggest tinkering with that if you are just dabbling, but if not, I think this is a decent purchase with no real cons. Of course, this is coming from a person who uses this product a lot but not to its full potential.

Pratik
Pratik
EDP IT Manager in Indien
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Design, 51–200 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

DTP Mastering Solution with Ease. Multipurpose Vector Illustration Design Suite

4,0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: Highly Professional and Productive. Vector Design and Exports with Ease. Multi type of Suite Programs.

Vorteile:

CorelDraw Universal Acceptance, Online Application, Proofing, Heavy Workloads. Largest Number of Export Data Formats.

Nachteile:

Monthly Subscription is Expensive but there should be a free Viewer. For Managing the Digital Designs and Documents.

Allan
Research Officer in Ghana
internationale Angelegenheiten, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Not entirely easy to learn, but it’s worth it

5,0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: CorelDraw is a great product which allowed me to explore my creative interests. When I first decided to learn graphic design and editing, CorelDraw was not my first choice. But after getting overwhelmed by the other alternatives I tried, I found CorelDraw the perfect balance between user friendliness and functionality. The image editor is easy to learn, side by side window comparisons of designs help the design process, importing and exporting files doesn’t have to be a struggle, your computer doesn’t have to be the most powerful in order to work smoothly with CorelDraw, etc, etc. There have been so many high points.

Vorteile:

The vector creation tool is my favorite tool of all And very easy to execute, no matter the format of the original imported file. Also, CorelDraw had very useful resources and readily accessible communities to help me learn my way around the software as fast as possible. The image editor was not as complicated and sophisticated to learn / use as the other alternatives I had been struggling to pick up before switching to CorelDraw. I also realized that exporting similarly sized files took longer in other alternative products than it did when I worked in CorelDraw.

Nachteile:

I had a few instances where saved images ended up in poorer resolutions or lower pixels when I save directly as image.

manjulika
manjulika
Head in Indien
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Corel draw : design your ideas

4,0 vor 10 Monaten

Kommentare: Overall I am liking this stunning superb vector designing software for all my needs to design and present ideas. The vector work give immense power to my designs as they are not getting pixelated.

Vorteile:

CorelDRAW is a vector software which gives immense power to your graphical imagination. This is the kind of a tool like every graphic designer must learn and practice

Nachteile:

In beginning it is little difficult to understand the GUI if you are shifting from Photoshop but it’s a fact that more time you spend with the software the most family are you will be

Faisal Faruque
Faisal Faruque
Digital Marketing Analyst in USA
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

CorelDraw meets all my graphic design needs

5,0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: As an owner of a small digital marketing agency, I can't always afford different tools for different purposes. That's why I always choose software that will meet most of my requirements. CorelDraw is such software. I have a team of designers and they can easily create beautiful graphics with this tool for our campaigns. The workflow is super smooth and the integration with other tools is superb.

Vorteile:

This tool is so good that I don't think any review can do justice to the software. I must say that this tool has helped me to increase the overall productivity of my design team. From raster image to vector design, CorelDraw got this covered. The dynamic asset management feature is very convenient. Also, it has the best in class font management system. The fun fact is that, once you have bought the suite you don't need to go for any other tools. The suite contains all the useful tools and one module can be easily integrated with other. Besides, the support from the developers help my team in many ways.

Nachteile:

This tool has various editions with differences in included features. This is a bit confusing for new users. So, they should create the product portfolio in such a way that it becomes easier to decide which on to go for.