CorelDRAW Erfahrungen

Über CorelDRAW

Professionelle Grafikdesign-Software mit Grafikdesign-Tool, intuitivem Layout-Design und Suchfunktionen, um Grafiken zu finden.

Erfahre mehr über CorelDRAW

Because of the amount of tools, sometimes we get a little lost trying to find it.

Bewertungen zu CorelDRAW

CorelDRAW hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 1.173 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du CorelDRAW bereits verwendet?

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (1.173)

Ruediger
Ruediger
Textildruck in Deutschland
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Meine Grafikanwendung seit vielen Jahren

Einfache Installation und intuitive Benutzerführung. Als ich vor vielen Jahren mit Corel 11 anfing, hatte ich keinen Plan von Vektoren und dergleichen. Alles was ich darüber gelernt habe, habe ich mit Corel gelernt und das ging ziemlich gut und ohne viel zu recherchieren. Die meisten Funktionen erklären sich selbst. Und falls es einmal nicht so ist, gibt es aufgrund des hohen Bekanntheitsgrades viele Tutorials

Leider ist Corel nicht immer kompatibel zu angebotenen Vektoren und Ai Dateien. Diese werden beim Import oft zerschossen. Hier sollte auf jeden Fall in der aktuellen Version nachgebessert werden. Wenn open source Programme das können, sollte Corel das wohl auch schaffen.

JAZE
JAZE
Systems Administrator in Südafrika
Architektur & Planung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Explore CorelDraw

Kommentare: My creative juices are constantly flowing when I'm using this software, I just made a massive fashion catalog in a span of one week because the software reduces all the monotonous tasks I usually have to deal with to a minimal.

If you are a graphics professional looking for a powerful solution to boost your creativity, then look no further than the new CorelDRAW 2021 Graphics Suite. It amplifies the design process by giving you advanced illustrations and superb photo editing features that help you achieve nothing less than a masterpiece every time. The software comes with a versatility that will satisfy any creative need. It is an all-in-one graphic design suite for vector illustration, page layout, photo editing, font management and so much more.

I was not able to find any cons about the software, I tried so hard to see were the faults were but till this day, I have been nothing but pleased with it.

Precious
Adoption and Change Management Executive in Schweden

Ease of Use for Tutors, Hardware considerations and Tools

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Teaching this software comes with a bit of difficulty. I taught Corel Draw to High school students for years, and they struggled to recognise the tools as each new version was released quickly. However, there is some harmony in recent versions of icons in the app. I suggest user input is also taken to know the most used commands and make more of them readily handy. However, I have seen progress in this regard but not enough. I lose a lot of progress in my designs even when I save them because the app hangs halfway and erases my progress. My students wept when I instructed them to design MasterCard Debit cards because they shared the same experience. (Corel 2018). So it's definitely not I or my PC. More 3D effects need to be added, and they should be programmed into the app. More polls from designers will solve that issue for me. I experienced disharmony of colouring among varying hardware specifications. There should also be harmony in colours irrespective of hardware as long as the graphics requirement are met.

CorelDRAW gave me the flexibility to design anything my imagination could conceive. All the tools give the right effect in the right precision for whatever concept I dreamt of bringing to reality, and with ease. Ability to edit a document-like design in a document environment like MS-word is one of the best Experiences for designing a corporate letter headed document. It ensures you maintain document formatting of the originally typed text.

Limited tools for certain effects, which forces you to improvise and combine different effects and tools to achieve your goals. I designed Bitcoin graphics in two PCs with the same exact colour code in the same exact system requirements and got a little colour variation. So colour output varies a bit due to hardware considerations not being harmonized.

Pablo
Pablo
Graphic Designer in Argentinien
Grafikdesign, Selbstständig

It does almost everything, almost good

3,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I work a lot with printers in my city, where CorelDraw is a standard. That's why I learned to use it and from then on my experience is good and in the aspects I mentioned I recommend it. It should be noted that it has a steep learning curve. It fulfills many functions and almost all kinds of graphical pieces can be solved smoothly, even without mastering it completely.

A while back, the feature CorelDraw was known for was its ease of use and intuitive interface. They were the first to launch a version that allowed multiple pages in the same file, or the creation of forms by dragging the mouse. Today this virtue is maintained, it can work very well, and with a good integration with other applications and prepress and printing processes, and with the possibility of exporting to almost any format in the graphic environment, very well covering the requirements that can be asked of a program like this.

Despite the above, I must say that at a certain point CorelDraw stagnated and was overtaken by excellent features from the competition (such as the shape creation tool or 3D mapping). On the other hand, I notice some structural instability in the software, and abrupt closures with loss of information are a constant that has never been solved. They frequently release new versions with minimal changes, but those kinds of basic problems don't get fixed.

Christina
Professionelles Training & Coaching, Selbstständig

CorelDraw- amazing vector software when you don't need all those Adobe bells and whistles.

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I wouldn't keep paying for Corel every year if it wasn't worth the cost. The software feels very intuitive to me, and is easy to become fluent with. It has so many features that I still don't even fully understand how to use, but with the help guide and large user following, it's easy to figure out. And the stuff that I do use, it's really good at.

The features I use the most are the image trace and vector editing. I first learned CorelDraw when I was working as a laser engraver, and it was relatively easy to learn compared to Adobe products. There is an extensive support forum and help guide that you can use if you aren't sure how to use a feature, or even if you aren't sure what feature you need to achieve a certain effect. Now that I own my own business, I bought my own license for the software and use it to design all of my custom products, company apparel, and most of my branding and marketing materials.

I do wish there were more image editing tools such as background eraser and a wider selection of filters and automatic presets for photos.

Anil
Marketing Executive in Türkei
Marketing & Werbung, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Real time editing with CorelDRAW

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: CorelDRAW is powerful tool to use while editing your images.

CorelDRAW offers real time editing while you can understand your editing process.

CorelDRAW should improve their features, they work well.

Hicham
Freelancer in Marokko
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

What's the verdict on CorelDRAW? Our pros and cons review will help you decide

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Not sure how to use a certain tool in CorelDRAW? No problem! There are training videos available right within the app, so you can get up to speed quickly and easily. This is a great feature for beginners who are just getting started with the software.
Con #2: The learning curve (three sentences): While CorelDRAW does offer some helpful in-app training videos, there is still a bit of a learning curve associated with the software. If you're not willing to put in the time to learn how to use it properly, then it might not be the right fit for you. For example, while there are tutorials available online, they often involve a lot of scrolling through pages and pages of content. It would be nice if CorelDRAW had an easier way to find the specific tutorials we need - such as using keywords or filtering by topic - but unfortunately, that isn't possible at this time.
CorelDRAW has been around since 1982, so it's one of the more established brands out there when it comes to design software. Its powerful features come at a cost, though - both financially and in terms of complexity. It's an excellent choice for anyone looking for something more high-end than what Adobe offers, but make sure you have enough patience before deciding whether CorelDRAW is right for you.

If you're a creative professional, you know that having reliable cloud storage is essential. With CorelDRAW, you get unlimited cloud storage, so you can rest assured that your files are always safe. Con #1: Limited free trial (three sentences): One downside of CorelDRAW is that its free trial is quite limited. You only get 7 days to try out the software, which may not be enough time to really get a feel for it. Plus, the free trial doesn't include all the features that are available with a paid subscription. To access them, you'll need to upgrade from the trial version to the full version. Pro #2: Unlimited number of fonts: Another pro about CorelDRAW is that there are no limits on how many fonts you can use in your projects. Some other design programs have strict limits on font usage, but not CorelDRAW! The mind mapping feature in CorelDRAW is great for organizing your thoughts and ideas visually. You can create a mind map by starting with a central idea and then adding branches (or sub-ideas) radiating out from it. This can be a helpful way to brainstorm or plan projects. Plus, once you've created your mind map, you can export it to a variety of formats (including PDF, PNG, and JPG) so you can share it with others or keep it for reference.

If you're starting from scratch, be prepared to spend some time learning how to use CorelDRAW. The software can be difficult to master, and there's a steep learning curve. However, once you get the hang of it, you'll be able to create some stunning designs. There are also numerous online resources to assist you along the way... CorelDRAW also comes with a handy tutorial that walks you through the basics of its interface and tools so that even beginners can quickly learn what they need to know in order to design great graphics. It might take a while before you feel comfortable using all the program's features, but with practice and patience, you'll soon see just how easy it is to create professional-looking images. We've all been there before. You're in the middle of working on a project when, suddenly, your computer crashes. It's frustrating, especially when you lose progress on your work. Unfortunately, this is a common issue with CorelDRAW. The software has a tendency to crash frequently, which can be a major pain for users. These crashes are often due to updates that are not compatible with older versions of the program. Users who update their software regularly shouldn't have any issues with these frequent crashes. All things considered, CorelDRAW may not be the best option for users who want an easy-to-use design software solution that doesn't require any advanced drawing skills or experience.

CEO Manager in Kamerun
Essen & Trinken, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent...

Currently I am testing the latest version of Corel Draw for free. It is one of the best graphic design tools on the market. It has allowed me to make my graphic supports and labels for my manufactured products. It also allowed me to offer my customers a correct visual. I absolutely recommend it...

Its use requires some basic knowledge. If you are a novice, you should spend some time learning the basics.

Graphic designer in Nigeria
Grafikdesign, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

My Opinion about Corel Draw

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Corel draw has been good overall,I definitely like that over time, there have been so many enhancement to Corel Draw.

When choosing a graphic design software based on ease, I will definitely choose Corel Draw. And when Compared to a design software I use often, corel draw doesn't work based on layers, I consider this a great relieve.

There is nothing I can think of right now, but nevertheless, improvement is bliss

Risk assistant in Peru
Bankwesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

A very dynamic and functional tool

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: In general, it is a very well designed tool, it is very easy to use and you have many options to edit the photos you want, I highly recommend it.

What I like the most is the wide range of options that the software has, you can really do everything here and the formats it supports is a great help.

I think it could be good to launch a free version so that more people start using it, because you get used to it very quickly and adapt to it instantly.

Muhammad Mohsin
Muhammad Mohsin
Freelancer in Pakistan
Hausmeisterservice, Selbstständig

CorelDraw

4,0 letzten Monat Neu

Using CorelDraw, it is easy to trace any image as illustrations can be handled easily using different tools.

It can not be used by beginners as it needs a lot of knowledge to completely master it.

Hayden
Multimedia Producer in USA
Medienproduktion, Selbstständig

Where everything started, and keeps on going.

Kommentare: I started my design life with Corel Draw when I worked on a advertisement agency back in 1998. I was able to produce a lot of content and it was a fun experience to start the design journey with Corel. I ended up switching to Adobe Illustrator in 2004, since that was the software choice for the company that I worked for, and I learned to adapt to it, and ended up completely changing my workflow for it. Back then I worked on Macs and Corel was not an option. About four years ago I switched back to PC, and Corel was a big part of my decision to change OS. I loved going back and re-discover Corel Draw and get my design curiosity sparked once again. I still go to Corel Draw once in a while, since the bulk of my work is video and animation, I don't use it as a daily driver, but love to know that this software exists and it's better than ever.

This is the software that ignited my love for graphic design, Fully featured graphics and content production Can be purchased upfront and you own that version forever.

It's not industry standard for the US market. Has some hoops that needs to be jumped through to make it work with other contributors Also implemented the membership model (but it can also be bought in full)

M Choiril
M Choiril
Making Simple Project in Indonesien
Druck, Selbstständig

Making Simple Jobs for Newbie

Kommentare: So far it's been pretty good and I still use this software, especially for monochrome design work, it's quite helpful. I even use it to collaborate with other graphics software.

Honestly, the beginning of my career when I started design work was using Corel Draw software, maybe at that time, it was version 11 & 12. The impression when I was faced with the application was a simple display and easy-to-remember tools. Maybe this is the first step for beginners who want to seriously develop their talents and careers in graphic design. It doesn't take too long to understand each of the tools used. Quite fast and effective when applied directly to a simple job. For example, making invoices, books, letterforms, stamps, and making master images for screen printing.

I will objectively convey the shortcomings of this application according to my capacity as a user. This software can often be said to crash when handling a fairly heavy job. In addition, the coloring looks a little pale, and the results of the export of pdf files whose colors are often not as expected. This is what makes me often get complaints from customers when they receive printing from us. I will objectively convey the shortcomings of this application according to my capacity as a user. This software can often be said to crash when handling a fairly heavy job. In addition, the coloring looks a little pale, and the results of the export of pdf files whose colors are often not as expected. This is what makes me often get complaints from customers when they receive printing from us.

sean
Graphic Designer in Südafrika
Design, Selbstständig

Coreldraw offers maany amazing features and is easy to use.

Kommentare: CorelDRAW does what many tools fail to do properly in terms of the price you pay for the software, open-source software offers many tools that don't live up to a paid version of CorelDRAW or other Photo editing or graphic creation tools. Image tracing is something I use a lot and with much other software, the traces end up losing a large portion of their quality and border integrity, with CorelDRAW I've not had issues with image trace and image effects. The Creation tools on CorelDRAW are very comprehensive and offer a wide variety to choose from, allowing for a greater creative margin.

CorelDRAW is a piece of software that offers a comprehensive array of tools and features that are easy to use and moderately simple to understand. There are no real issues with software deployment and cross-platform use. Customer support is efficient within reason, and CorelDraw offers a lot of support and guidance, especially for newcomers to a platform that has been around for many years and has progressed with market expectations. There is a wide variety of tutorials online for the software for aspects anyone is unsure of and they cover every aspect of the software.

Installation of the software and be a little frustrating at times as the last time I attempted to install CorelDRAW it had some issues with my current version of windows and only opened the first time after installation, I installed an earlier version and it worked fine, admittedly at the time, I was using Windows 7, which was at the time unsupported by windows. Some of the features, unless you do extensive research do take time to understand if you haven't used them before. When first opening Coreldraw there is an overwhelming amount of tools to choose from and I feel this does not present with a user-friendly environment.

Soumya Jyoti
Manager - IT in Indien
Einzelhandel, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Best tool for artworks and fasion designing

Kommentare: It has been a quite good experience with CorelDraw and their customer support. Also we are running this on subscription basis by which we are always on the latest version and can take advantage of all new features released in newer versions. Our designing team seems to be satisfied and perhaps this has been the only software recommendation they always had while it came to product designing. With a lot of machinery integrations, it is quite easy to push any Corel artwork to print very easily. Overall, it is a positive recommendation from our side.

We have been using this software since last few years and it has become increasingly integral in our product development and designing. With some of the unique feature it brings to our table which caters to the requirement of today's fast paced fashion industry in truly implacable. Right from color swatches to the collaborative environment, everything is just designed to be used.

Though we may not consider it as a con, yet sometimes we feel to improve the menu orders and restyling them would make the software more interesting, however when looking at the developers' point of view I hope they are already familiar with the location of their options and tools which they didn't want to be disturbed. Also, a more extensive library of templates could be more beneficial.

Jonaths
Designer Gráfico in Brasilien
Design, Selbstständig

Essential program, but needs improvement

Kommentare: In general, Corel Draw is helping me to solve my business problems.
What are my business problems? I needed an application suite where I could create a layout: flyer, business card, banner, billboard, newspapers, magazines and also pieces for social networks and Corel Draw with its versatility helped me a lot.
I have been a Corel Draw user since version 11, I have been using it since 2005. As time goes by, it has improved getting faster and lighter, bringing more comfort and practicality to the user. However, improvements are still needed in the Corel Draw Suite, better integration with other applications, and it is possible to sell the programs separately, without the obligation to buy the complete suite. It is interesting that the value is lower in order to attract more and more users. From 0 to 10 stars, I consider the program to be 8.5 stars.

The Corel Draw application suite has features that are necessary to have a great workflow. Some features are impactful like the font manager, something very useful, as it is not necessary to install the fonts (typography) in the computer's operating system. Another good feature is the possibility of working with scale. This allows us to create a layout for cars, buses and billboards in a quiet and wise way. The product is very versatile, simple and easy to use. Integrating it with my business processes is extremely easy, enabling a very fast and productive learning curve.

The Corel Draw suite has many features that are excellent, but you need to improve many details. When working with many geometric points (or vectors), Corel Draw has a little difficulty in processing, even on a computer with a great processor, video card and memory. Another detail to be improved is the need to have more fluidity in some effects, to add existing effects on competitors: Adobe Illustrator and Affinity Designer. Improving the integration with EPS files made in Illustrator, as well as improving the integration of Illustrator - Corel Draw and Photoshop - Corel Draw is extremely necessary. What makes Corel Draw difficult to use is when it is necessary to work with files made in Illustrator, as many effects Corel Draw cannot read. Despite the flaws, there was not much difficulty in integrating Corel Draw with my business processes.

Robert
Graphic Designer in USA
Grafikdesign, Selbstständig

Common-sense vector graphics software

Kommentare: Overall, I am very happy with CorelDraw and really enjoy using it. I've used it nearly every day since 2006.

CorelDraw is by far the easiest vector editing software to pick up and learn as an absolute beginner. I started using vector graphics with a combination of Adobe Illustrator and 3D Studio Max nearly 20 years ago and about 10 years later I was shown CorelDraw and I haven't gone back to Illustrator since.

While CorelDraw may have a great UI and do a great job with creating and exporting vector images, there are (2) very distinct features that have always given me issues. 1) The text engine is very poor. Oftentimes, Corel cannot accurately display text position on a page unless the text is converted to curves. Draw is also absolutely dreadful with typing on a curve, especially around lower edges when it must align the spacing along the top of the letter. 2) when exporting a .jpeg proof, the 24-bit RGB format often changes the colors in the proof which can lead to rejections from the customer. (FYI: To fix this, export the image as CMYK from Draw, open in Photoshop and convert to RGB and re-save).

Angela
Owner & Illustrator in USA
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

CorelDRAW is a great alternative to Adobe

Kommentare: As a small business owner and illustrator, I needed a program that would allow me to create excellent illustrations that could be professionally printed, but not break the bank. CorelDRAW's interface is intuitive, and I can customize it to suit my needs. It has all of the tools I desire, or create my own, and allows me to export to multiple formats to suit my needs.

I create a good number of vector-based illustrations for my clients and my products. CorelDRAW is less expensive than other programs but still features most if not all the bells and whistles like an intuitive interface, a long list of tools and brushes, and exporting of files in .eps, .ai, .psd, .pdf formats. I don't require customer service fro the program very often, but when I did, they were there to help solve the issue quickly and efficiently.

Like any power-hungry illustration program, it can be a bit laggy unless you have a high-end computer, but most illustrators will have one anyway. Since Adobe is the industry standard for illustration, there are more apps and templates available. CorelDraw has some through their community, but not as vast as Adobe.

Sachith
Software Engineer in Sri Lanka
Bildungsmanagement, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

The Best Graphics Editor

Kommentare: Overall, We recommend CorelDRAW as an excellent choice for logo designers vector art creators. As it has tons of features excellent for designing various kinds of arts. Also, most of the brands use CorelDRAW for their logo designing. Moreover, game designers also use CorelDRAW to create game graphics and details as they can intensify them according to their needs.

Designing: CorelDRAW is simply powerful and versatile software. It grants a remarkable opportunity for its users in creating logos and graphics. If one needs to create vectors for logos, graphics, or any other reason this software will be the best choice. The intensity of graphic designing can also be changed using CorelDRAW which makes it an excellent platform for its users. Vector illustrations: CorelDRAW can be used in very different ways such as it can be used to make illustrations equipped with 3D effects. There are tons of options within the software itself to produce vector-based arts with the quality of any scale. Also, it comes with a variety of tools that aid users in creating custom designs.

Experience: CorelDRAW is not easy to learn or easy to use the software. To use it at a professional level one needs a tremendous amount of time and patience. The mechanics of this software are not simple. It can be very challenging for users especially for newbies to get familiar with all of its abilities. RAM: CorelDRAW comes with all the features but none of it comes for free. A decent amount of RAM is required for the software to make it work properly. The users cannot own the software completely and have to subscribe to a specific plan according to their needs.

Tetty
Web and Graphic Designer in USA
Möbel, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

One of The Essential Software for Graphic Design

Kommentare: I have been using CorelDraw since i started my vocational highschool back around 2009. Currently i am using CorelDraw X7 to help me finish my work as Web and Graphic Designer. It isn't the most updated version but i can still find features or tools that i needed the most. I took Multimedia as my major when i was in highschool. I work a lot in creating vector image, especially for logo making. I work as Graphic Desiner as my side job when i went to college to help me cover up my bills. I work a lot in logo making, banner and flyer design and also some website layout design. I also did some comission art work for souvenirs or gift. Now i am using CorelDraw for building the brand of my company where i work a lot in graphic and visual for website and social media. CorelDraw is a part of my life i would say, if that doesn't sounds too cheesy. But seriously, CorelDraw has helped me in many aspects such as hobby, career and even financial. It is user friendly and challenging your creativity.

CorelDraw is one of the most essential software for graphic design. It helps you create many things such as vector illustration, logo, web graphics etc. It is easy to use and came with many advanced tools that you can use to build your professional project or art work. When you open the software to start a new project, it will first give you an option in which kind of graphic you would like to work. Start from the work area or page size, resolution and dimension. It is very important because it is related to the quality of your final project. Once you are in the work area or page, you can can always add a new page for each project but it will saved in one .cdr project file which i find it really convenient. Instead of having a lot of project file, you can have one project file which consist several works. Another thing, there is a hint tab which give you tips and tricks on designing.

As a graphic design software, CorelDraw have so many tools which is makes it a little difficult to use if you have never work with any of graphic design software before. But you can always read the manual, watching tutorials or read the hint tab. Even though it has many tools, CorelDraw still lack of photo editing tools or features but i can still use Corel Photo-Paint if ineed to do a photo editing

Nimanthi
Nimanthi
Graphic design in Sri Lanka
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

one of the finely used software throughout the world

Kommentare: this tool is good for creating flyers, one page brouchers, images or medium level videos. Its features make it worth using software. When it comes to remove major errors from image, refining the image or video, or applying basic and advance effects, no other tool is better than corel draw. For rendering large size image, this tool slows down and takes time yet the result is always up to the standard. Hence, corel draw is highly recommended as the best graphic designing tool.

Corel draw is one of the finely used software throughout the world. Its user friendly interface, easy to use features and reliability makes it exceptional for every graphic designer. However, what make it special are some major features of this software. While using corel draw the features which make it exceptional are its live-sketch tool, healing clone tool, curving, multi monitoring, blur feature, enhancement stylus, extremely easy to use GUI, interactive sliders, font search and filtering, custom shapes of nodes, font management, and vector previews. All the features make it easy to handle any complex graphic designing work. When one starts using this software and editing a picture or image, all the solutions, elements and features are one click away for him and this is the reason why it is given preference by experts over all other graphic editors. Moreover, the best aspect of this tool is the connected workshops which enable a naive user to master himself in graphic editing using corel draw.

While using this software, one also has to come across some downsides of this tool such as less support to real life pictures and videos composition, less support to high volume data and powerful images, visibility of minor drawing issue due to enhanced images etc. Moreover, stuffs such as page accumulation, layout methods, automation of styling and proper written guides are missing when one start using corel draw for advance purpose.

Bryan
Bryan
Product Director in USA
Design

Well above the competition for magazine layout and advertising design

I've been using CorelDraw since version 3 back in 1993. CorelDraw combines the features of apps like Illustrator, Photoshop and Indesign in one intuitive and easy to use application. Need to design a vector ad that uses a few images? Edit the image and adjust resolution inside CorelDraw without having to first use another program like Photoshop. Need page layout for a multi-page project? Do it all in CorelDraw instead of having to build every page or ad separately and import into a separate application just for page layout. In addition to features that allowed us to use a single program rather than multiple, CorelDraw has an assortment of shortcuts that just make sense, and that Adobe hasn't bothered to include an easy way to accomplish in programs like Illustrator. Select the next object below or last below is a perfect example of this. With Illustrator a simple feature like this wasn't possible until CS5, while Corel had it for years before. All in all, CorelDraw's ease of use and flexibility saved me countless hours over the years.

The biggest problem CorelDraw faces is that it is not advancing as quickly as its competitors. I still believe it is the best tool for the specific projects I had in the past, but if I had a project that involved solely vector illustration, or photo editing, I'm not sure if CorelDraw would be the best choice for it. It really shines in projects that would normally require a mix of PS, AI and ID. I hope that it continues to advance in the future so that it remains relevant for other types of projects as well.

Goran
Owner in Kroatien
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Good vector illustration software

Kommentare: I used to use CorelDRAW when I started my professional journey but I soon switched over to other apps and CorelDRAW was all but forgotten. In late 2020, I bought the Humble Bundle bundle that included CorelDRAW and I was immediately star-struck. It is now a beautiful, modern, and very user friendly piece of software. I started using it for designing graphics that we put in our documentaries. I now use it together with all the other graphic software, especially when vectors would be a better option for the project, and I am extremely happy with it.

I love how much CorelDRAW improved in the last year. It went from being an ugly duckling to a beautiful and useful software. It even has a collaboration chat feature built in! It is also industry standard in printing shops which greatly helps streamline my other business.

I like CorelDRAW and could not find anything wrong with it. If anything it is a great alternative to other vector illustration softwares like Adobe Illustrator.

HUGH
OWNER in USA
Kunst & Handwerk, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Best illustration software around

Kommentare: I have been using versions of this program for over 15 years, mostly for sign making, but also printed brochures, and web graphics. I have used the comparable Adobe products, I find this much better. However Adobe won't import CDR files, and there may be issues if you are dealing with designers that us Adobe.

Very well featured, comes with an amazing tool set, plus a separate but integrated full featured photo editing software, similar to Photoshop, and a font organizer, and other optional goodies. Multi page layout, can import almost any other graphics such as PSD, AI, DXF, PDF, DOC and all image formats. Imports generally work fine, though with occasional formatting glitches that need to be worked around. It's main strength is as a vector graphics editing software- though not simple, it's way easier and more intuitive than any other I've tried. Currently you can still buy the software, but it may go to a subscription plan in the near future. For cross platform, the save as PDF seems very reliable. The newest version is available for Mac, older ones were only Windows.

This actually has way more features than I can ever use, frankly for my purposes I could have stayed with a much earlier version, however Windows upgrades forced me into the newer versions. Some of the versions were very buggy, but the one I'm using 2018 seems pretty stable, though can get slow even with fairly simple work. Support is inconsistent, but there's a lot of online forums.

Marcos
Business Development Consultant in Paraguay
Unterhaltung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

CorelDRAW is king when you have to print professionally

Kommentare: Where I live and work, if you don't work with CorelDRAW, you will not get reliable results in the printing process. So, the ease of knowing what a design will look like is fantastic. The pricing's a bit iffy and software stability can be an issue.

CorelDRAW has been the defacto interface between design and professional printing (such as offset and digital printing on a large scale) for decades. Adobe Photoshop has taken over for smaller applications, but if you go to a proper, old school, big and storied print shop, they expect you to be working with CorelDRAW. This makes it very easy to get predictable results from designs.

Up until recently, CorelDRAW had a very restrictive business model which made it expensive for smaller businesses. They've now implemented a hybrid model with subscriptions available, but they are still a bit more expensive than the competition. My biggest gripe, though, is that the software itself can be buggy and crash out quite a bit.