Über CounSol.com

MIT DEM BEST VALUE AWARD AUSGEZEICHNET! Top-Wahl für das Praxismanagement! Mit CounSol.com wird das Führen deiner Praxis EINFACH, ORGANISIERT und SICHER. Kostenlos testen!

Erfahre mehr über CounSol.com

The software is organized in a way that makes it easy to use. As a psychotherapist with a new & thriving practice, I need my energy for my patients, not for trying to master a EHR.

Things like, crisis, client contact, groups, case management, peer support specialists, and prescribers, are no billable due to the documents that are tied to invoices/ claims.

Bewertungen zu CounSol.com

4,9

CounSol.com hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 848 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du CounSol.com bereits verwendet?

Nathan
Counselor

First EHR System I have used

Untertitel auf Deutsch sind im Videoplayer verfügbar
Psychologist in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Glad I switched

Kommentare: My overall experience after signing up for the software has been very good. The only hiccup I have had doesn't have to do with Counsol.com but instead with the individual insurance companies. I have received excellent support from my customer service representative at Counsol.com

The ease of use across multiple devices has been extremely helpful during the pandemic. The features within the software are intuitive and solved many of the problems I was having using a paper chart. I also liked that the clearing house they use to submit claims has been established in the industry for a long time. The integrated payment options have been a great time saver.

At first there were a few issues were not working well for me and my practice. This wasn't a problem for the developers at Counsol.com. They have resolved the issues and added features that I asked for. Having an online system is great because the modifications are available right away!

Laura
Licensed Professional Counselor in USA

I am so glad I chose CounSol.com

Kommentare: CounSol is the foundation upon which my practice exists. From scheduling and documentation to collecting payments and submitting insurance claims, CounSol.com is a one-stop-shop. I have not opted for the telehealth meeting feature through CounSol.com yet, just because I'd been using a different video platfrom for telehealth before I signed up for CounSol, but it's also an option that can be used while simultaneously documenting a session.

The product is easy to use, the platform feels intuitive. The help guide is very useful and having one dedicated customer care professional to ask questions and get help from as needed has been absolutely wonderful. Whenever I turn to [sensitive content hidden] for questions or assistance, he has responded quickly, accurately, and has gone above and beyond several times to help me resolve my issue of concern in every area of using the platform from document creation to figuring out why a client's account might not be balanced.

Nothing of great consequence. Maybe there could be more fonts to chose from.

Emily
Play Therapist in USA

The best customer service

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: My overall experience has been wonderful. I rarely have cancelations. I use customized forms and notes. I have a secure way to communicate with clients and their parents. I can attach pictures to specific notes. It has everything I need.

I have been using counsol since around 2012. I tried two or three other similar services when I briefly worked for a nonprofit. Counsol has prompt, thorough, and friendly customer service—the best. I also really like the level of customization I have.

I don’t like that I can’t click and drag appointments around the calendar like I could with other software I have tried.

Rachel
Psychotherapist in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, Selbstständig

Lots of positives and can be a much better product with changes

Kommentare: My notes are getting done quicker bc it's easier to get them done, I've realized although it's cheaper and there are some features that are better than my old product, it's not as professional as my old product and doesn't offer as many resources for measures that I would use as a LCSW

The invoice feature, the ease of calendar, birthday emails,

The intake measures aren't pulled into the initial intake note. This doesn't create a professional looking intake note like the other system I used. No ability to write a formal short note about a phone session, or missed sessions when you void the invoice you can't document it. Can't send attachments in an email via this site that I don't want to make available to all clients. The billing feature pages are very confusing and can be very overwhelming. The measures offered are limited and personally I don't want to have to input them and/or recreate them and it doesn't allow me to send specific measures to individual clients. It's like a one size fits all with this product.

Fantastic practice management

Kommentare: This system does almost everything required to manage my existing clients.
It's very easy to use and I like being able to see the current day's schedule and monthly overview from the summary page.
Sometimes I don't even take my computer to the office - I just use my iPad.
I'm also very pleased with the mobile phone version of the website - it's especially convenient to send username reminders and password resets directly from my phone since I'm usually away from the computer when those requests come through.

It has a client portal, it's easy to use from both the client and administrator side. It includes scheduling, billing, secure communication, and recording keeping all in one place. The company is very responsive to user issues and suggestions for new functionality. The product keeps improving. It encourages good record keeping by showing icons or plus signs to indicate if there are treatment plans for clients and notes for completed sessions.

Creating new forms can be cumbersome but my account manager offered to upload my form data from the back-end so I just had to make minor adjustments. I wish that my clients could either upload documents or add attachments to mail messages within the portal. The announcement function (basically an email blast) sends an email to the client stating that they have a message in the portal. Since users get locked out if it's been 2-3 months since their last login, I get a barrage of password reset requests everything I send out an announcement. From the user perspective I think they would like to at least see the title of the message in the notification email, even if they have to log in to see the full message.

Lisa
Licensed Professional Counselor Solo Private Practice in USA

Great Product for the Money

Kommentare: There are a number of visual reminders to help me stay on task to write progress notes, apply payments and treatment plans.

The overall design is well thought out. Treatment planning can be Wiley Structured or DSM for a more flexible plan. I still haven’t had time to implement all of their features. When I get a free minute, I do adjust messages to clients or the appearance of my statements. I want to design more forms to screen symptoms and environmental conditions, because CounSol has the ability to let me incorporate my own forms with theirs.

The more I use it the more I like it. No changes necessary.

Amanda
Licensed Professional Counselor, Substance Abuse Counselor in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, Selbstständig

Excellent program and customer service!!!!

Kommentare: The program works amazingly, and I have referred several colleagues already, but the customer service is outstanding as well. I am certain you can find programs that do comparable things, but you will not find another program that has customer service like Counsol.com. I could not have done this on my own with the new learner curves I had just going out on my own in new practice without the help of Jonathan, my support person with Counsol.com. So, between the ease of the program, all the time this program saves me to actually enjoy my free time again as sole provider and owner of my practice and the absolute outstanding customer service, I highly recommend this program to anyone in field!

For someone who runs their own practice by themselves, this has made my job so much easier!!! It's like having a secretary without having one and has given me my free time back to actually enjoy my days off. The clients being able to schedule themselves and connecting my ERA's and Square one accounts is amazing. In just a few short clicks of the mouse, all my payments are registered, it's fantastic. As well as the clients being able to access the portal and enter all their own information makes setting up new clients so much easier!

Nothing, except I wish I would have started with this program versus having to transfer all my clients two years into my practice.

Karen
Clinical Social Worker in USA

Software that Streamlines Mental Health Practice

Kommentare: Any time I've had a question or problem I've contacted my account manager and he has responded immediately. Customer service is excellent.

This software sends appointment reminders, has helped me organize client information, file insurance claims and collect practice data (like number of monthly sessions, monthly income taken in, etc.) It has a nice, clean layout and offers many customization options.

It was a little challenging learning how to use the billing features, but there would be a learning curve for this with any practice software.

Kenneth
Kenneth
Owner/Provider in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great program but could use some tweaks.

Kommentare: So far, the customer service is second to none. I really like the lower cost, and I'm very happy with the dashboard interface that shows me at a glace my practice.

I really like that this EHR completely integrates my notation, billing, and even telehealth. I LOVE the client portal and the ability for others to self-schedule, which I intend on opening to all clients. Now that I'm familiar with the layout, I also really like the way it only takes a couple of clicks to get through the menus.

I do not like that you cannot create your own internal forms, or that doing so is quite difficult. For example, there is no ready-made Discharge form, and creating one was a bit on the tricky side. Also, it's quite difficult to pull more specialized reports. Reporting is not at all intuitive. One of the things that is quickly frustrating me is there is no way to mark if an appointment was a no-show. But I'm working around all that.

Jessica
Jessica
Child and Adolescent Therapist & Owner in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Been using for 6 years both as an individual and group

Kommentare: CounSol's customer service is amazing. My rep gets back with me same day, usually within minutes via phone or email. There are suggestions I have made that end up being implemented. They are always striving to improve features.

It is most helpful to reduce administrative tasks. Reminder phone calls, cards saved on file, filing and billing made easy, clients self scheduling, etc.

There are things I feel could be streamlined and also would like to see more variety in the reports that are available.

Kaleigh
owner in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use EHR

Kommentare: Overall, I think this is a great EHR and I recommend it to lots of clinicians. It is easy to learn and easy to use, and I get good feedback from both clients and clinicians that they like the features.

I really like the integration with Office Ally and Square, which makes billing and taking payments easy. I also find it really simple to write notes and schedule, and I appreciate having everything in one place (client portal, records, payments, billing, etc.). Also the customer service is excellent. My account manager is always very responsive and easy to work with.

I do wish there was more ability to customize some of the options to my practice, like notes and supervisor reviews. I also wish that the client portal would allow for simpler options for sending forms to clients. It can be a little complex having to make your own "internal forms" and figure out how to make them work for a group practice.

Claire
Relationship Therapist in USA

Great EHR system!

Kommentare: I have had a great experience with Counsol! I have used them for over a year while I started my practice in the pandemic. They've made it really easy to start a practice.

I really like the customized scheduling features in this software. It makes it easy to keep my boundaries in place for scheduling which can be hard to do on my own. There is a spot to put how long of a break you want between sessions, what types of sessions you want to do on which days (for example, you can see new clients only on Mondays), and you can assign default session types to each client. I also really love their quick and thorough customer service!

I wish there were more ways that Counsol was inclusive to different communities. They have made some efforts but there is room to grow. For example, having a place to write in gender rather than pick from options. I also wish they could improve the video software. It works well but is lacking basic features that Google Meets and Zoom provide.

Catherine
Licensed Mental Health Counselor in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, Selbstständig

Just switched to CounSol and so glad I did!

Kommentare: Fantastic customer service and a well-developed EHR system. They have been so easy to work with and helpful every time I had a question. I feel like they genuinely care about their customer base.

CounSol is amazing. It's easy to use and understand. I have a personal account manager assigned to handle all inquiries I might have and he is quick with his responses. I love the CounSol calendar and the intake forms I was able to easily build. Set up didn't take me long at all and my account manager was there to help me every step of the way, which is not true of my previous EHR provider. I appreciate the appointment reminders feature being included. They also offer tiered pricing that is competitive. They have options for every practice size which is super helpful!

I thought the appearance of it was outdated looking at first, but honestly it works better than my previous EHR. I like it so much better. While the "look" might throw some people off like it did me, I am so glad I gave it a chance. I have no complaints about this software.

Kristin
Psychologist in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, Selbstständig

Long-time user

Kommentare: I am really happy with CounSol.com overall. It's HIPAA compliant, helpful with billing and payment, and is great for the price in terms of a EMR. There's a bit of set up involved, but once you do that it's easy to use.

I like that it feels pretty intuitive once everything is set up. I don't have any complaints and anything that I did need help with, customer service was really great about helping with.

I think the integrated scheduling options and the telehelath video platform leave something to be desired. I have just used other products for these purposes. It's not terrible, but it would be nice to have everything in one place.

Robert
Psychologist/Owner in USA

Comprehensive therapy practice software

Kommentare: I am pleased with my choice of CounSol.com. It's my first EHR and I don't imagine switching to another. It seems to do almost everything I want it to do and, since customer service is so responsive, I'm confident that they will be able to implement many of my suggestions over time.

Covers all aspects of practice management including scheduling, documentation, and billing. It's a HIPAA-compliant interface that includes secure video sessions (for a small additional monthly charge). A secure client portal is included, allowing clients to manage their own sessions, pay their bills, and send secure messages to you. It's possible to upload and/or create your own forms/assessment measures within the software and specify which clients receive them and when. You can share session notes with clients securely. Clients can journal within the system and choose to share it with you. It also includes your own referral page at counselorlisting.com at no additional charge. Session reminders via text, email, and/or recorded telephone message are included at no charge. Insurance billing is built into the software to make it easier to submit claims and increase your revenue. Session notes include check boxes and drop-down menus, which speed documentation time. You are assigned a customer service representative, who I have found to be *excellent* in helping me learn the software and troubleshoot difficulties. You can potentially reduce your monthly bill to nothing ($0/month!) by using referral code GMCSCU when you enroll and then referring others to their software.

If you're new to setting up EHR software, the learning curve can be pretty steep. There are so many things to set up and so much that the software can do that it feels pretty overwhelming initially, to be honest. Documentation is generally pretty comprehensive and my customer service representative have been able to help me through this, though. The interface isn't immediately intuitive and can feel somewhat clunky. Despite excellent functionality, the icon choices are (in my opinion) a bit cheesy in appearance. Initial setup of banking, insurance panels, credit card processing takes some time. Setting up forms for clients to complete is a nice option, but is somewhat laborious. Formatting options are limited. Not currently possible to have forms scored automatically. Very few preconfigured assessment tools included.

Wendy
Clinical Psychologist in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, Selbstständig

CounSol was the best choice, by far

I evaluated several EHR options when I started my solo therapy practice. I decided to give CounSol a trial, and I was hooked within a day. The customer service literally can't be beat. Upon my first phone call, I was assigned an IT representative, whom I can reach *directly* via e-mail or phone. No phone trees. No voicemail. No waiting. He helped me set up the system exactly the way I wanted it, including customizing forms and other components. He has responded promptly to questions, helped me fix mistakes I've made, and passed along suggestions to the development team -- ALL of which were implemented within days. CounSol was wonderful when I began using it, and it keeps getting better all the time. It has all the features I need, and more. I've recommended CounSol to colleagues, and every one of them is glad to be using this system. Of all the options out there, CounSol is the most comprehensive, versatile and customizable. And beyond all of that, the personalized IT service literally can't be beat. I'll never switch!!

Because CounSol is so comprehensive, there was a bit of a learning curve at the beginning and it felt somewhat overwhelming. However, my IT rep walked me through every step at the beginning and responded immediately to questions (no matter how trivial!) as I learned the system. I've never experienced customer service like I have with CounSol. That alone is worth every penny. Moreover, the development team continues to make CounSol increasingly user-friendly and intuitive as time goes on. I really love this system.

Tammy
Clinician/Owner in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, Selbstständig

Most features, best price, easiest to use

Kommentare: I haev saved time and money, been able to reduce no-shows because of reminders sent to my clients, been able to recoup losses for no-shows because of the ability to integrate a credit card system (that's low cost) where clients are required to keep a card on file (secure, meeting Federal standards) that I can run if they do not show up. I would keep going, but my next therapy appointment just walked in! Got to go! I can't recommend them enough.

I have been with Counsol for 5 years. It's like having my own administrative assistant. It has freed up more time (for me to fill with other things, lol). When I first looked for software, I signed up for free trials and even made a chart comparing the features. Counsol has the most features then, and continues to have them now. You can use Counsol as your website, since it has the ability to add pages on your portal that are visible to the public. Just buy your name as a domain name and then point it towards your Counsol URL. You can select which options show up on forms, create your own forms, tweak treatment plans, decide what clients can and can't access, provide teletherapy, upload handouts and mp3s for your clients by topic (couples, parenting, ADHD, depression, etc.). You also have your own personal account representative. I have had the same one since I started. Each time I have a question, I get a prompt response back from him. If there's a problem, he works to find out what's going on and they troubleshoot with the software team to find solutions. They are also open to ideas and feedback and since I have used them, they have continued to add more features and capabilities. You can create users to have access to certain aspects of the software, so others can do scheduling or billing for you. I can't give enough kudos!

Until recently, the video software has been in need of some updating. But they have worked to develop an even better platform for distance therapy. It's currently being finalized and I am excited to test it out ASAP!

Cliff
Licensed Marriage Family Therapist in USA

Great Practice Software & Great Support

Kommentare: I have used CounSol for about 2 years now. It is well worth the money. Some of the ways I use it: I created custom intakes which all client's fill out in the encrypted portal before the first visit (if I see something concerning, I'm able to contact the client before our first visit, plus I already have an idea about what to expect). Client's also electronically sign HIPPAA, Informed Consent, Policies, etc. I am able to create labels for clients such as "couple" "minor" etc., so that the system automatically assigns certain forms or resources to be available just to those clients. Client's often schedule on line, saving us all time and the reminder emails/texts help my clients to show up and help me look professional. One of the greatest features is that the portal colors, fonts, etc. are easily customized so that the portal matches my website and logo and it doesn't say "CounSol" anywhere. This gives the impression that it's in house and not just a service. Then there is all the billing (customized invoices, super bills, printing 1500 insurance claims), private encrypted messaging, progress notes/psychotherapy notes, interactive calendar, etc., etc., I also can download everything and store pass-word protected files just in the event that something goes very wrong (which won't happen because CounSol has redundancy, but I like the extra security and knowing that I can access records without a connection). Now, I've saved the best for last! If I get stuck, I can call and customer service is usually right there or call back very soon! For me that is the biggest reason I made the switch from another service. If I'm stuck, I need help, just like my clients! I embrace technology, but need a human being to aid me if I don't understand. Give it a shot and I think you won't look back!

Flexible & Easily Customized Great Customer Support Private Labeled (doesn't mention CounSol to clients)

No real cons. I sometimes find little things I wish were different and if I let them know and it makes sense for everyone, they have actually added the feature. Pretty Cool yeah?

Jen
Practice Owner/ LMHC in USA

Best Value and Most Comprehensive

Kommentare: This software makes my solo practice so much easier! I can set reminders for myself, create and check off items on a task list; there are automatic (if desired) session reminders for clients, and client payment information is saved (still meeting HIPPAA compliance as the number is protected, but I don't need to ask for payment from the client every time, I just click to charge the card after the client leaves and have the client sign permission for this to be done for future sessions at the intake appointment!), I can set my own availability on the calendar including blocking time for personal appointments in order to avoid double booking or scheduling sessions when I will be out of the office. I did listen to webinars regarding features of 3-4 plans before choosing Counsol. Once I started with Counsol over 2 years ago, when opening my private practice, I never looked back.

1) The best feature is definitely the individual tech support! I hear back quickly (same day within a few hours . . . or for faster service I can call but no need for me!) and have been given options to suit my needs, even if not a typical feature at the time. 2) I also love how the CMS-1500 forms are auto-populated if information was previously saved once for clients insurance and session code CPT code was put in (also can be automatic by session type chosen if session presets are made). I can also print directly onto a CMS 1500 form!

2) I see kids at schools (contract with the local school district) so I wish there were a session option to choose on Counsol that matches each location option listed on the CMS-1500 form .

Tammy
Owner/Clinician in USA

All-in-one service

Kommentare: I have saved so much time with scheduling thanks to Counsol. That alone is worth the monthly fee for me. It's also given me back a lot of time spent communicating with clients via phone, text, and emails. Now I can point them to one place and it makes like easier for them and for me! Throughout the time I have used them, they have continued to add more features. You can have other team members who help with billing or scheduling or other needs to access only the parts of the portal that they need- without sacrificing client privacy. Using Counsol has been the single best decision I've made for my practice!

I love that I can do so much with Counsol, and the features continue to evolve. I am going into my 5th year with them and it has made my life so much simpler. I am not only able to have client complete the paperwork beforehand, but they an schedule and get reminders for their appointments, too. One feature that I especially love is the ability to add handouts and other helpful info inside the portal. I have recorded relaxation mp3s, designed sheets to help them work through thoughts, handouts to help with grief, and relationship assessments. I have them organized into folders, and then I can assign certain folders to appear for the clients. Then, in our sessions, I can show them how to use those tools when they are outside of session, and they find them to use again and again. I have my own representative who contacts me whenever I have a question. He is fast and helpful.

I wish that the video feature worked on phones instead of just laptops. It's also best when both parties use earbuds or headphones to help with echoing.

Dee
Dee
LPC in USA

Great business asset!

While I have been using parts of Counsol.com's features for many years, when the Covid-19 was coming at us like a train, I had to completely change my approach to providing my clients the support services they needed. I was able to pack up my practice, move out of my town office and reconstitute my practice at home, LITERALLY OVERNIGHT. Paper systems that I had had in place for 20 years had to be replaced with electronic systems. New paperwork had to be uploaded overnight for clients to sign. The only things that didn't change were me and the dog in the office. Without Counsol.com's multiple features and amazing support staff, I could not have provided uninterrupted services to my clients. WELL DONE COUNSOL.COM!

The change in accounting programs was the most challenging and nerve-wracking part. Nobody likes to have uncertainty about their finances, especially when it involves keeping track of insurance submissions, adopting a whole new payment system, and a change in software that you have to master quickly. While Counsol.com's system and my brain were clearly on different pages, the support staff was SO PATIENT and HELPFUL and RESPONSIVE to my pleas for help and easily untangled several issues that resulted from my insufficient understanding of how to use the accounting software. It would be helpful to have training videos on how to use the accounting features.

Jennifer
Manager in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, Selbstständig

Counsol.com is my administrative assistant

Kommentare: I have encountered one or two glitches in the 5 or 6 yrs I have had counsol.com. Each time, my concern was addressed timely and professionally. This is a system I can rely upon.

Initially, I liked the fact that I could purchase by the month. After using this software for years, I really like that my account has 1 dedicated tech/customer service rep. I like the ease of use of this software. There are very few technical “glitches” so I feel my data is very safe with Counsol.com.

Overall, I would rate the intuitiveness of the software about a 7 on a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highly intuitive. That said, once I learned the system, it is very reliable and makes sense to me. You can get a financial report of income daily, weekly, monthly, yearly or any timeframe you request. I wish more statistical reports were available but what is offered is definitely enough for my accountant.

Delee
Owner/Therapist in USA

Truly a Star-Studded Product

Kommentare: CounSol.com is a one-stop shop. I don't need a calendar system integrating with a telehealth platform or to have to create and send forms to clients for signatures. It is so easy to use and is like 2nd nature. As a solo-practitioner, this really encapsulates everything that I need. Customer Services is stellar. They are quick to respond, via phone or email, and very helpful.

I have used CounSol for years and did some pretty extensive research before deciding to land here. I have not regretted that decision. The platform is so easy to use. Set-up and personalization were not at all difficult and if/when I did (or do) run into a snag, customer services was easy to reach (and still are to this day!). The integration of clients, billing, scheduling, client portal, forms (easy to start with what's programmed and also to personalize to my business. The HIPAA compliant telehealth software has been pretty flawless throughout Covid and I look forward to using it in the future as well. I also strongly appreciate that Customer Service is approachable and responsive to suggestion for enhancements.

I truly cannot think of a thing that I dislike.

Emily
USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Private Practice Rave Reviews

Kommentare: I learned of Counsol almost 4 years and have had an incredible experience. Most striking is how invested and responsive Jonathan (my assigned representative) has been in helping me address any questions or needs. I am a bit technologically challenged, and yet found Counsol to be very user friendly, particularly because Jonathan was available to answer my questions over the phone and in real time. The features I most appreciate are the electronic scheduling feature, which has saved me hours each week that I used to spend playing email/phone tag with clients, only for them to respond after the offered time has been accepted by another client. I also appreciate the ease of billing, whether to submit client's out of network insurance claims or to keep payment records for myself. The mail feature puts me at ease given it is HIPAA Compliant, and has also been recommended to me by HIPAA trainers above all others for this reasons. Also note that I have referred dozens of friends and colleagues to Counsol, all of whom have thanked me for the recommendation given their similar positive experiences. Thank you to Jonathan and Counsol for allowing me to focus on what matters most, which is client care, and helping me to efficiently and effectively take care of the rest.

See my review.

That it isn't yet offered to Group practices. I would love if the out of office feature for email could be set up on a recurring basis. i.e. I am offsite on Mondays and Fridays and would love to somehow represent that to clients on the calendar feature and in email response. (Maybe this is already possible though...?)

Allison
Clinical Psychologist in USA

Counsol Review

I absolutely love Counsol. I have had several other EHR programs and feel this is the best fit for my practice. There are so many features, such as telehealth, secure email, secure journal, easy billing and credit processing, progress notes. The customer service is AMAZING! You get your own dedicated customer service person who responds very quickly and takes care of all of your questions and needs. They can customize forms and questionnaires for you as well.

The appearance of the program could be a little better but it is still pleasant. The advanced features for setting up labels for patients to fill out certain forms can be a little confusing but still a great feature that other programs don't have. The telehealth video conferencing doesn't have screen share or whiteboard features.