Über CounSol.com

MIT DEM BEST VALUE AWARD AUSGEZEICHNET! Top-Wahl für das Praxismanagement! Mit CounSol.com wird das Führen deiner Praxis EINFACH, ORGANISIERT und SICHER. Kostenlos testen!

Erfahre mehr über CounSol.com

The software is organized in a way that makes it easy to use. As a psychotherapist with a new & thriving practice, I need my energy for my patients, not for trying to master a EHR.

Things like, crisis, client contact, groups, case management, peer support specialists, and prescribers, are no billable due to the documents that are tied to invoices/ claims.

Bewertungen zu CounSol.com

4,9

CounSol.com hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 866 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du CounSol.com bereits verwendet?

Nathan
Counselor

First EHR System I have used

Untertitel auf Deutsch sind im Videoplayer verfügbar
Psychologist in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Glad I switched

Kommentare: My overall experience after signing up for the software has been very good. The only hiccup I have had doesn't have to do with Counsol.com but instead with the individual insurance companies. I have received excellent support from my customer service representative at Counsol.com

The ease of use across multiple devices has been extremely helpful during the pandemic. The features within the software are intuitive and solved many of the problems I was having using a paper chart. I also liked that the clearing house they use to submit claims has been established in the industry for a long time. The integrated payment options have been a great time saver.

At first there were a few issues were not working well for me and my practice. This wasn't a problem for the developers at Counsol.com. They have resolved the issues and added features that I asked for. Having an online system is great because the modifications are available right away!

Scott
Professionelles Training & Coaching, Selbstständig

A very good service, but could be better

4,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Overall it's been a positive experience. I came from a big-name CRM for therapists and absolutely hated it. CounSol addressed many of those issues, but fell short in other ways. Still, I like the service I'm receiving and my questions are answered in a professional and friendly fashion. I would recommend this to others.

*I really like the ability to customize my dashboard. When I log in to my account, I see what's needed and I don't see anything else. *Scheduling sessions is a breeze after you get the hang of it. *Their connection with Stripe helps with payments. *The ability to send multiple reminders is nice (although anything over one is extra). *I've had good customer service experiences and they were always friendly and helpful.

*Not having 2-way calendar integration is a killer. There have been multiple times I have scheduled clients over personal events because I can't have event times blocked off. Massive miss. *Not having Zoom integration is also brutal. It adds multiple steps for me, which are not desirable. I get it; they want you to use their proprietary video software. I tried it, and 4 out of 5 clients had difficulty. *Charging for a second and third email reminder is kind of ridiculous, in my opinion. This is a needed service, and it's extra no matter what plan you're on. *If you add a service, you have to jump through a few hoops to get the scheduler to pick it up and allow you to schedule it. Too many hoops to jump through instead of it being streamlined. *You have to manually add each service code into each service. This gets old. Allow a master code for the client and anytime it changes we can go in to manually change it.

vor 3 Wochen

We appreciate your review, Scott! Counselor feedback has been what drives us to update and improve our platform over the years. We understand your concern regarding the cost for additional session reminders. Surprisingly, this is not a commonly used feature but we like to offer it for folks who would like more than the single reminder that is included with all memberships. Since we must to pay a fee per outgoing SMS to make text notifications possible, offering multiple text notifications for all members would increase the membership prices for all. Given the lack of popularity of this feature overall, we decided to keep prices the same and offer this as an upgrade instead. Thanks!

LaToya
Therapist in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Counsol has many GREAT features!

3,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Overall, I can navigate the platform, and I truly appreciate the array of options. It has all the features I desire & even more. Perhaps as I continue to learn more about it, it’ll be more easily accessible for my needs.

I appreciate the array of options that are offered. I see the benefits of having such things as journal, billing and payments for the month. These features are amazing for the therapist as well as for the clients.

It can be very challenging navigating the system. After using it a while, I am challenged how to access tabs the most efficiently way. Additionally, it would be amazing to have an app for this platform. Lastly, I’d love to be able to offer the link to multiple clients who are not in the same location.

Grace
Director in USA

CounSol for 11 years: great from individual therapist to group practice

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: My overall experience is good enough that I have remained a CounSol user for 11 years. I started as an individual practitioner and have grown a group practice, all with CounSol.

I find that CounSol is unique in having a dedicated customer service helper who responds incredibly quickly. I like how we can create as many of our own forms as we want, and all of the features for assigning forms and documents. I really like the transparency of cost, and since we don't pay per client, it is very cost effective for a growing practice. Our clients love the client portal, and we find the journal system a helpful feature as well, especially for clients who want to be in touch without having to respond (we respond to messages). We like the portal for our email with clients. The billing system works very well too. I guess we pretty much like everything.

I think CounSol has a dated appearance (skin), however the features are so good, and the look is easy to navigate.

vor 3 Wochen

Thank you tremendously for the positive review! We are ecstatic to hear that you are pleased with your experience after all these years.

Roxanne
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, Selbstständig

Happy I made the choice to use CounSol!

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

I appreciate all of the different options to create my own templates and all of the features involved. I also really like the option of being able to keep all of my communication with Clients through CounSol and that it is HIPAA secure.

Some of the calendar features and assigning codes/costs can be confusing. All of the positives involving the calendar (e.g. client reminder options) outweigh the negatives though and I just use the features I understand/add value to my practice.

vor 3 Wochen

We appreciate the stellar review! We're proud we can offer a personal dedicated account manager to each practice. Please reach out if you would like some help navigating those more confusing features you mentioned. We are here to make your life easier as a business owner. Thanks Roxanne!

Brenda
Owner Director in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent support

4,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Overall I like it. Creating forms was overwhelming and your team was able to assist in creating them.

The system tells you when you are going to double book! My manager. [sensitive content hidden] is amazing support and very responsive.

Would like to see forms added PHQ-9, and other free screenings/scales for anxiety, depression, and Edinburg Postnatal Depression scale. The price.

Angela
Counselor in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Still great

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I’ve been with CounSol for more than 10 years and have been completely happy with them.

I appreciate the user friendly interface and the amazing customer support.

I think the list of forms in the client portal could be improved since clients seem to get confused about whether they need to complete the optional forms (such as the Release of Information). It would be nice if there was a way to have interactive forms so a client could answer a few basic questions and that would then trigger which other forms should be required.

vor 3 Wochen

Thank you for the amazing review, Angela. We love to see 5 stars! As you may already be aware, you can auto-assign forms based on client label (client type). We like your suggestion regarding the interactive forms and will keep it in mind!

Rhonda
Owner Mental Health Provider in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, Selbstständig

Love the ease and customer service

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I have no intention of changing EHR's. I have used quite a few over the years and really like the ease of this platform. I like being able to contact someone if I have issues and the help section is very helpful.

I have a customer service person I can email at anytime that I am having an issue and have a question. When I first started, he was getting daily emails as I was learning the software. Now it is occasional as I know the program after 3 years but still he he answers all questions quickly. I like that I can use Counsol on every platform and it is adaptable for my practice needs. I do like the email portion, that it has an integrated televideo platform (not the best with iffy internet) and integrated billing/insurance claims

The clearinghouse is Ally and they have a smaller portion of the insurance market. I can still submit claims but have to pay $35/month if more claims submitted to non-participating vs participating insurances. I do a workaround by creating paper claims in Counsol and use portals such as Availity or directly to Optum. The billing portion took me longer to learn and still have some issues with that but that is input error not programing.

Catherine

Great Customer Service

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I have been with Counsol.com for over 10 years now and it has always worked and got the job done. I wish that as technology has grown there were more webinars or trainings on how to use the software more effectively and that the notes temples were included like it is in other software programs. When ever I need something the customer service is quick to help and love my problem. This customer service is what has kept me all these years.

I like the way that it keeps everything in one place and is very user friendly for my clients

That the video software included does not allow for group sessions, with the technology available today I think this is a huge inconvenience and makes the software less functional for my practice needs.

Steven
Steven

Could improve email program

4,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Generally good but the price is high for a very small practice.

Easy to use for managing client workload, documentation, and billing.

Email program does not have advanced features, such as capability to use different fonts, underline, bold, and italicize text. Also, when there are multiple emails from a client and it is necessary to read more than one, the program does not highlight the last email read. This makes it difficult to pick out the next one to read.

Lilyan

Best Value for the Money

Kommentare: This is a great software. It’s quite user-friendly. Compared to competitors, Counsol is the best value for the money for me. I do a fair amount of insurance billing. Counsol submits claims for free through Officeally, unlike competitors who do their own electronica claim submission and charge money for each claim submitted. However, officeally is not ideal for me. I have contacted Counsol’s customer service to see if they might look into linking Availity into their insurance billing. I use Availity to file Regence payments, since Regence is no longer a “Payer” provider in OfficeAlly ( meaning I would have to pay if I filed claims through them). Counsol’s customer service was not willing to take my suggestion into consideration. They simply replied that Officeally was the best. So now I’m having to use more than one system to do my billing, but at least it’s still all free, unlike other practice management software.

Customer services tops. I always get a response within a few hours. All billing is done through Office Ally, which means that many claims are filed for free, unlike Simple Practice, which charges $.25 per claim, or Therapy Notes, which charges $.14 per claim. Counsol also doesn’t charge for appointment reminders.

Depending on what features you use, counsol could actually the same price or more expensive as other billing software, (if you’re not using insurance billing). Definitely compare prices closely before you choose a software.

Dana
LMFT in USA

Excellent software for Private Practice of all sizes

Kommentare: I'm more efficient in my communication due to secure emailing capabilities. I don't wrestle with scheduling questions/needs because the software is intuitive and allows people to address these things independently. I feel more connected to clients through their ability to compose and share journal entries between sessions. I have zero worries about being HIPAA compliant for video sessions. Further, I can easily access all the information I need from anywhere.

I can't rave enough about all the ways in which this software has streamlined the work I do, allowing me to focus my energy where it's needed most - treating my clients! I never have to return calls for scheduling issues because Counsol handles all of that. Likewise, I never have to worry about getting consents signed and assessments completed because clients can easily access it from the platform.

It took me a bit of time to learn how to set up my designated hours and change such, but the customer service has been sensational - prompt, thorough, and will take suggestions for improvement.

Alice
Clinical Psychologist in USA

Everything I Need

Kommentare: It has been FABULOUS!

Counsol.com is a one-stop shop. I use it for every aspect of my practice management, from scheduling to billing, filing insurance claims and accepting credit cards, patient records, and video sessions. It is very easy to use, and when I do have the occasional question, I can usually find an answer in the user help section. If I can't, I know that if I send a request for help, it will come as fast as they can provide it and always within 24 hours. When I needed to add the video sessions to my account in response to the pandemic, they had me set up in less than a day. Counsol.com is also VERY responsive to suggestions for improving the platform. In the time that I have been using it (about 6 years), they have increased functionality to include "sticky notes" for files and reminders of unfinished progress notes, converted from ICD9 to ICD10 seamlessly, and added Wiley Treatment Planners as an option, just to name a few of the improvements.

The only thing I'd like to see changed, currently, is a tweak to the video sessions so that they show how much time has elapsed, not just tell me when the session is "supposed" to end.

Amy
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, Selbstständig

Everything you need for your private practice EHR

Kommentare: This program allowed me to go completely online and paperless. I had no billing experience, and was able to learn how to bill in minutes a week and track claims easily - saving me a lot of money in lost time as well as lost payments. The electronic record is great and can be downloaded with a password if you need to send records to someone.

Counsol is the most complete, user friendly and affordable EHR I found available, created for the therapist who is also does billing, instead of expecting you to have a separate billing dept. You can do everything, from clients filling out intake forms, scheduling, appt. reminders, video sessions, and it integrates with the billing invoices for easy submission. All the forms, notes, treatment plans and ability to upload any documents you need is right there for every client. Plus the cost is flat rate, no hidden extra fees for anything and will never go up.

Over the years, as I have found I needed something, the Counsol team has worked to add and integrate it to the program. For instance, now the client can upload insurance cards, and send attachments, but not yet their picture ID, so there is a little room for improvement. There is no app, but the site does work on phones, its's just not as smooth as it could be. The internal email is HIPAA compliant, but the client has to be logged in.

Alice
Therapist in USA

Satisfied Customer

Kommentare: The support team is always very helpful and responds promptly.

I appreciate that this software allows me to do all the many aspects of my business. As a mental health provider I also offer supervision, consultations, and trainings. This software allows me to consolidate all the aspects of my business into one platform.

Some of the features could use some updating. For example, when I click on a client and 1 area of the client, I have to go through the whole process again to locate another aspect of the client record (e.g. find the client, then find what I need). I'm sure there could be a more efficient way.

Anisha
Licensed Professional Counselor/Supervisor/Owner in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, Selbstständig

User Friendly!

Kommentare: CounSol.com is very practical and convenient for everyday use for your counseling practice. It helps with your billing, scheduling, notes, online video HIPPA Compliant Portal Services all at an affordable price!

I have been using CounSol.com for my private practice for over 4 years now and I have been very happy with their services and features it has to offer. The set up is easy and my account manager [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been very responsive to my needs. Since last year I had to start offering counseling virtually, it was a huge relief that their platform is HIPPA Compliant and it was easy to add that feature on the account and yet kept my monthly operational costs reasonable. I use the scheduler daily to manage my practice with appointment reminders going out regularly, user friendly for most of my clients and good video connectivity. I would highly recommend it for your practice!

What I like the least about CounSol.com is that sometimes I have clients who have a challenge Logging Into the portal as it is not best supported on other browsers such as Firefox or Safari. Not everyone has Google Chrome browser, so for some clients it is inconvenient to have to switch to Chrome on their device to access the video session on the portal.

Tammy
Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor in USA

Tammy's Review of CounSol.com

Overall this has been a great product to help with the backend of my private practice in keeping track of income and number of sessions. It provides texts, emails and alerts for scheduling which is invaluable to keeping appointments full and it provides professional looking invoices for clients to use for out of pocket reimbursement. I also like that client credit cards are stored in the system for ease of payment.

As I am using this to manage my entire practice, I think it would be beneficial to have a more robust reporting options with regard to the financial features. It would be nice to be able to print out sales by month, quarter or year. If there is this mechanism in place already, I have not found it. It would also be helpful to have a smart feature when typing notes into the system that autocorrects. It is frustrating to be typing a word in and the system does not recognize it to give suggestions for the correct way to spell the word. When client's credit card expires, it is a pain that a new card has to be keyed into the system, that a simple expiration change can not be done instead, as most keep the same credit card number.

Amanda
Licensed Professional Counselor, Substance Abuse Counselor in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, Selbstständig

Excellent program and customer service!!!!

Kommentare: The program works amazingly, and I have referred several colleagues already, but the customer service is outstanding as well. I am certain you can find programs that do comparable things, but you will not find another program that has customer service like Counsol.com. I could not have done this on my own with the new learner curves I had just going out on my own in new practice without the help of Jonathan, my support person with Counsol.com. So, between the ease of the program, all the time this program saves me to actually enjoy my free time again as sole provider and owner of my practice and the absolute outstanding customer service, I highly recommend this program to anyone in field!

For someone who runs their own practice by themselves, this has made my job so much easier!!! It's like having a secretary without having one and has given me my free time back to actually enjoy my days off. The clients being able to schedule themselves and connecting my ERA's and Square one accounts is amazing. In just a few short clicks of the mouse, all my payments are registered, it's fantastic. As well as the clients being able to access the portal and enter all their own information makes setting up new clients so much easier!

Nothing, except I wish I would have started with this program versus having to transfer all my clients two years into my practice.

Licensed Professional Counselor/Practice Owner in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, Selbstständig

Great overall EHR platform.

I like that you have the add-on for treatment plans to assist with notes. I love the secure portal/website. I've been able to use that homepage in-lieu of getting my own website with hosting. The customer support has been great when I've utilized it. I will be in contact with them again as I work towards utilizing all of the features effectively.

There is a learning curve with using the platform. It does get easier the more you use it. I do need to invest some more time in it personally so I can fully utilize what its capable of. The overall look and user interface could be updated to be more appealing. It could appear to look outdated compared to newer platforms.

Robert
Psychologist/Owner in USA

Comprehensive therapy practice software

Kommentare: I am pleased with my choice of CounSol.com. It's my first EHR and I don't imagine switching to another. It seems to do almost everything I want it to do and, since customer service is so responsive, I'm confident that they will be able to implement many of my suggestions over time.

Covers all aspects of practice management including scheduling, documentation, and billing. It's a HIPAA-compliant interface that includes secure video sessions (for a small additional monthly charge). A secure client portal is included, allowing clients to manage their own sessions, pay their bills, and send secure messages to you. It's possible to upload and/or create your own forms/assessment measures within the software and specify which clients receive them and when. You can share session notes with clients securely. Clients can journal within the system and choose to share it with you. It also includes your own referral page at counselorlisting.com at no additional charge. Session reminders via text, email, and/or recorded telephone message are included at no charge. Insurance billing is built into the software to make it easier to submit claims and increase your revenue. Session notes include check boxes and drop-down menus, which speed documentation time. You are assigned a customer service representative, who I have found to be *excellent* in helping me learn the software and troubleshoot difficulties. You can potentially reduce your monthly bill to nothing ($0/month!) by using referral code GMCSCU when you enroll and then referring others to their software.

If you're new to setting up EHR software, the learning curve can be pretty steep. There are so many things to set up and so much that the software can do that it feels pretty overwhelming initially, to be honest. Documentation is generally pretty comprehensive and my customer service representative have been able to help me through this, though. The interface isn't immediately intuitive and can feel somewhat clunky. Despite excellent functionality, the icon choices are (in my opinion) a bit cheesy in appearance. Initial setup of banking, insurance panels, credit card processing takes some time. Setting up forms for clients to complete is a nice option, but is somewhat laborious. Formatting options are limited. Not currently possible to have forms scored automatically. Very few preconfigured assessment tools included.

Wendy
Clinical Psychologist in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, Selbstständig

CounSol was the best choice, by far

I evaluated several EHR options when I started my solo therapy practice. I decided to give CounSol a trial, and I was hooked within a day. The customer service literally can't be beat. Upon my first phone call, I was assigned an IT representative, whom I can reach *directly* via e-mail or phone. No phone trees. No voicemail. No waiting. He helped me set up the system exactly the way I wanted it, including customizing forms and other components. He has responded promptly to questions, helped me fix mistakes I've made, and passed along suggestions to the development team -- ALL of which were implemented within days. CounSol was wonderful when I began using it, and it keeps getting better all the time. It has all the features I need, and more. I've recommended CounSol to colleagues, and every one of them is glad to be using this system. Of all the options out there, CounSol is the most comprehensive, versatile and customizable. And beyond all of that, the personalized IT service literally can't be beat. I'll never switch!!

Because CounSol is so comprehensive, there was a bit of a learning curve at the beginning and it felt somewhat overwhelming. However, my IT rep walked me through every step at the beginning and responded immediately to questions (no matter how trivial!) as I learned the system. I've never experienced customer service like I have with CounSol. That alone is worth every penny. Moreover, the development team continues to make CounSol increasingly user-friendly and intuitive as time goes on. I really love this system.

Tammy
Owner/Clinician in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, Selbstständig

Great streamlined my private practice

Kommentare: After years of being in private practice, I could tell that I was getting close to burn out. Like most of us, I am the therapist, the janitor, the office manager, the marketing team, and everything in between. It was just too much on me. At the suggestion of a friend, I started looking at scheduling software. I searched online and ran across several different options, and even tried them out. I found one that I liked, but it was designed for hair salons and similar business. I made notes of my favorite features and then started another search once I realized that electronic records and scheduling systems were actually within my cost point. I had no idea what was possible before. I still have the piece of paper somewhere in my stack where I sat down with all of the various software programs I found that were designed with therapists in mind. I wrote down all of the features and then bubbled in which programs had which features. Counsol was the only one that had all of the features that I needed. Client scheduling, reminders, records, and a way to complete all paperwork online before the session, check. A way to integrate credit card/online payments and to work seamlessly with my website, check. A way to conduct sessions via secure electronic means inside the system (so no one has to download special programs), check. A place for me to store common worksheets that I share with clients, and even to set it up so clients only get access to those things that pertain to their treatment, check. A way for clients to download Superbills to share with their insurance companies, check. A way to share notes with clients on what to do between sessions, check. A place for me to privately share my reflections to help keep me on track, check. A journal option for clients that allows them to record their thoughts between sessions and to decide whether or not to share it with me, check (no one else has this to my knowledge and my clients absolutely adore it). A way to block clients from being able to schedule at certain times, or to only allow certain session lengths or types (phone, video, etc.), check. Everything with Counsol has been perfect. Once the tech team made an upgrade that wasn't my favorite. I contacted Jonathan and within hours, they had made it possible for me to go back to the other way. I can't say enough good things. They have made my life much easier for the past few years. I can't imagine functioning without them. I now have peace of mind!

All of the features (my clients love it, too). I can make announcements about dates I am out of office or reminders on the log-in page so clients can all be made aware of changes, etc.

Not all of the features are available in the mobile version (but I just click "full site" and I can access them easily that way.

Linda
L.M.H.C. in USA

Profoundly Professional and Easy to Use

Kommentare: My overall experience with Counsol.com has been very good. I love the ease of using it the platform. My clients appreciate the ability to stay in contact between sessions when they need to. The billing information is thorough for both insurance and private pay. The most important aspect of Counsol.com is the customer service. I've had to contact them on a few occasions with questions over the years I've been using the product and my questions and concerns have consistently been met with fast, professional, service. I send an email and get a reply within 24 hours mostly less than 24. Their answers are thorough and I've never felt that my need was too much for them to take care of.

Many of the features in CounSol.com such as being HIPAA compliance, HIPAA release forms, ease of billing, progress notes, session notes, journal which features ability for clients to share with me or keep private for themselves, email service for client to keep in touch between sessions when needed and ability to use required forms and practice specific forms. It can be accessed via computer and phone. It also gives me control how everything is set up according to ethical and client specific needs.

I would like to see the video platform of this software become more user friendly. I have had difficulty with it freezing during sessions .

Clifton
CEO in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

CounSol is excellent HIPAA-compliant program for mental health providers

Kommentare: Increased ability to track income (daily, weekly, monthly, custom dates). Increased ability to allow new clients to register easily with all paperwork completed ahead of scheduling an appointment.

We have used it since 1/2018 and continue to enjoy its ease of use, ability for clients to schedule 24/7, and our ability to track income. We've made recommendations and CounSol team reviewed and implemented several, which we appreciated (such as Happy Birthday notices to clients). Clients submit complete intakes online prior to the session, secure pmt billing info (that we or our staff don't keep or have access to but 3rd party encrypted site manages). That translates into more actual counseling time with clients and payment for sessions at the beginning of each day (& notification if payment didn't go thru so client is contacted for updated info, that is verified, prior to their session. The video and phone counseling links are excellent, as is the ability for clients to schedule weeks in advance. Multiple methods of reminders send 24, 36 or 48 hrs prior to sessions (text, email and automated voice) which clients can select as to notifications they prefer. Great support team who respond immediately or within hours. This program has improved the operations of our practice greatly!

The only negative we'd have is that setting up the forms (intakes) doesn't allow choice of font size, so the intakes are more pages than we'd like, due to font and layout spacing that we are unable to change. Other than that...we're very happy with the program and have recommended it to other mental health professionals we know.

Mary
Owner and outpatient therapy in USA

Love new updates

Kommentare: Benefits for scheduling and intake forms and billing.

Scheduling features. Reminders to client which they can choose preferences. New options and updates have been thoughtful to users and clients. Customer service is fast efficient effective and empathetic

Inability to have 2 emails for divorced parents that do not agree to share one log in. However, with new update news this was explained why it is not recommended to have two users for same client.