Filtern nach:

Über Osiris

Osiris gewährt dir Zugriff auf die leistungsstarken Systemfunktionen, mit denen du alle Aspekte von einem oder mehreren Geschäftsstandorten verwalten kannst.

Erfahre mehr über Osiris

Terry B.

Great and Easy to Use

Kommentare: When using OSIRIS compared to other software companies, OSIRIS is by far the easiest to integrate with QUICKBOOKS. Also when imputing basic information, we love the fact it is all on one page instead of having to click several items.

The ease of this software is amazing. Our staff feels very comfortable with it and it is very easy to push accounting to QuickBooks.

We wish that we could integrate our credit card processing with OSIRIS instead of using the one they offer.

Antwort von Funeral Directors Resource

Terry- Thank you for taking the time to review Osiris. We appreciate your input. Integration with credit card vendors is an expensive process, so unfortunately, we can't integrate with everyone. We are constantly looking at customer requests and hope we can possibly meet your credit processing needs in the future. We love working with innovative funeral director's like you!

Char carpenter B.
Owner/Funeral Director in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great database platform for our funeral home!

Kommentare: We have needed a database for our funeral home since our inception. This will allow the entire office to be "on the same page" and be able to capture all the important tasks and details in a central location. The purchase of this software has already added value to the business and will continue to do so over time, I only wish we had made this decision earlier.

We have been using Osiris for about six months between our trial, customizing and final "go live" date. It is a great platform to integrate our office, case files and QuickBooks. While it has been additional work on staff to learn the software and to transition using it in the arrangement, it will be absolutely worth the effort in the long run. The staff at Osiris is top notch, very knowledgeable, friendly and always willing to go the extra mile. The seamless integration into QuickBooks and reports available to me as an Owner are going to be indispensable as more data is gathered.

We are a Mac office, so the use of Parallels (to utilize Osiris with our Macs) with this PC based product has had it's challenges, but the Osiris staff has been with us every step of the way. That said, if your office uses Macs, I would still highly recommend Osiris.

Antwort von Funeral Directors Resource

Dear Char, We appreciate your review. We do have a collaboration portal coming soon which will relieve many of your mac issues especially when meeting with families! Thank you for your comments and please keep them coming. The best is yet to come!

Cameron N.
Cameron N.
Arranging Funeral Director in USA

Simple Arrangement Software with Quickbooks Integration

Kommentare: arrangement meeting are much easier with the software and math errors are thing of the past. We enjoy the software and it makes meeting with clients and pricing much easier.

The ease of use and how it exports my client files into my quickbook systems

The ability to store scanned documents to the client files.

Antwort von Funeral Directors Resource

Cameron, Thank you very much for your review! We are just releasing our document storage feature this week! We will reach out and get a time that works for you to show you how to use the document storage. Sincerely, Osiris Team

Kevin H.
CHIEF FUNERAL DIRECTOR in USA
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

MANAGEABLE GROWING PAINS

Kommentare: Being able to be somewhat mobile with software and able to communicate with office while out on business travel has been a great benefit to me.

I LIKE HOW THE TEAM AT OSIRIS IS GROWING WITH US. WE ARE CONSTANTLY SHARING WITH ANOTHER ON HOW TO ENHANCE THE SYSTEM. TECH SUPPORT IS FANTASTIC AND SOLUTIONS ARE MADE OR GIVEN ALMOST IMMEDIATELY DURING THE CALL

Still would like to see event schedule that would include staff and vehicle assignments that could be shared.

Antwort von Funeral Directors Resource

Dear Kevin, We very much appreciate your review and taking time to help us with your useful comments and suggestions. Your organization has been invaluable in helping us grow and make enhancements to our product. Resource management is coming soon - you are going to love it!

Kelsey P.
Funeral Director in USA
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Osiris for Funeral Services

Kommentare: My overall experience has been great. I initially googled "software for funeral homes" and found Osiris. I called them and spoke with the representative and realized it was something I wanted to try. The trial error went great and we love the new calendar addition. We have been using it for maybe a year not I can't remember when we got it but it is great for our staff of all ages.

I love that this software was designed with a funeral director in mind. I know some directors were able to give input and help make this software great. I know I myself have suggested some edits and those have been followed through with. Each time I have an issue or problem their customer service was always more than happy to help and we resolve all issues quickly. The software was quick and easy to learn how to use.

The only con I have is the miscellaneous section of the software and the compatibility with Mac. When I say miscellaneous I mean that it is a little unorthodox to enter in a misc charge without it connecting to a deceased person specifically. Also, with parallels it sometimes freezes or I will have a strange printer connection situation when I jump on to different wifis. Other than that the software does what it needs to do.

Antwort von Funeral Directors Resource

Dear Kelsey, Thank you for your review. We are coming soon with a collaboration portal which will help you bypass many of the mac issues especially when meeting with families. We really appreciate your suggestions and we are committed to continual improvement!

Kailee V.
Embalmer in USA

Review of Funeral Home Software

Kommentare: Overall Osiris is exactly what we needed. A lot of research went into this purchase for our independent funeral home. It does everything that we need. It modernized our whole operation and was a super smooth transition to software based records. I absolutely love all of the reports and the ease of billing and accounts receivable with the program! I would also like to give a humble thank you to the whole team at Osiris, including the wonderful customer rep. The customer service provided by Osiris is like no other. I swear there have been times I broke the program, and they literally will log on to the computer and walk me through the issue to get me back up and running ASAP.

We went from complete paper records and contracts to Osiris, which was a huge project. I loved the ease of entering the contract as well as the efficient record keeping.

I really don't have something that I don't care for, but for the sake of the question, I found it frustrating when things are missing in the entry for a case and you were stopped from proceeding. Example is if you do not have the name of the purchaser, it stops you from going to the next screen for the contract and you have to click out of it.

Antwort von Funeral Directors Resource

Kailee, Thank you so much for your review and your suggestions for ways to improve Osiris! We know you are so busy and it is very helpful for you to take away from your busy schedule to write a review for us! Sincerely, The Osiris Team

Bradley B.
Office Manager in USA
2-10 Mitarbeiter

Awesome Customer Support!

Kommentare: I have just come into this industry in the last couple of months, so I was very concerned I'd have a long period of training to get up to speed with industry needs and demands. Although I know there is more to learn as far as the industry is concerned, I feel as if I have mastered the paperwork demands by using Osiris.

The program itself is pretty easy to learn to use and is packed tools, forms and customizations. But the best Pro is the Customer Support Team. If I see a need for data collection, or I make a simple request to add something to a form, I get an immediate response on who has taken ownership of the request, and continual feedback about where that person is in the process. I feel as if I, myself, am part of the team.

As with any software that has to customize across so many different state regulations and requirements, there can be bumps and glitches with the way things show up or don't show up. For instance, you might try to populate an obit and find that it didn't pull something you want to always have in your obit. Figuring out how to change your template can be a little unnerving at first. However, here's where the Pro slips right back in: the Support Team really does support you, and will help you customize whatever you need.

Antwort von Funeral Directors Resource

Bradley - thank you for such a great review. It will be very beneficial to people looking at different software companies to determine if Osiris will fit their needs.

William G.
manager in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great product for the funeral industry

Kommentare: We have gone almost paperless since we have gone to Osiris instead of chasing files i can go right to the computer and have all the checklist and contract information at our fingertips so much easier to keep our cases more organized and I have Osiris on my home computer as well so if a family calls at 7 at night i can go to my computer and pull up everything that I have at work from home it makes it really nice to get answers to our families in a timely fashion

We started using Osiris software about 10 months ago and so happy we made the change it is compatible with Quick-books which makes the statement and keeping track of payments a breeze. the really nice thing is that you can add all your forms into it as well so you don't have to keep all these different forms when you input all the information into the vitals section it will automatically fill in all the forms with the deceased information on them. if you are in the Funeral Industry and looking for an all around product that will work for you business give Osiris a try you will not regret it

the least thing that i like about it is we didn't switch to Osiris sooner

Antwort von Funeral Directors Resource

Dear William, Thank you so much for your feedback. We really appreciate your business and are here for you if you need anything at all!

Dustin P.
General Manager in USA
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Exceeded my expectations!!!!

On day to day operations the biggest impact a company can make is resolution. Osiris has a very scarce amount of glitches, but the couple we had in 2 years are fixed immediately. They go above and beyond and I could not be happier with my choice. Everything and everyone is amazing.

Honestly nothing can be improved. Everyone within the organization goes above and beyond.

Antwort von Funeral Directors Resource

Dustin, Thank you so much for your review! We love working with all our customers and appreciate you taking the time to review us.

Ronda R.
Office Manager in USA

Not only is Osiris easy to use but has great functionality!

Easy to use! Has all the reports we need and easy to download into an Excel sheet. Also like that reports can be emailed directly from the program. The checklist is wonderful to ensure we don't miss a step and even allows for notes for each item. You can arrange the checklist how you want it list and even add/omit lines to customize for your office.

I noticed a report that would be useful. Contacted the wonderful office staff about creating it. Wouldn't you know they just had a meeting to create the report!

Antwort von Funeral Directors Resource

Thank you so much Ronda! We appreciate your time in reviewing Osiris! We appreciate the feedback and really enjoy working with you!

Jim S.
Controller in USA
Buchhaltung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Osiris Review for MVM

Kommentare: Excellent support and customer service.

Customer support, and the interface between Osiris and Quickbooks. It has helped to stream line our accounting process

The reporting system could use some improvements. The ability to filter out categories and subcategories within the Merchandise and Services.

Antwort von Funeral Directors Resource

Jim, Thank you so much for reviewing Osiris! We appreciate your feedback and always strive to make Osiris better according to customers requests. You and other awesome users like you have made Osiris the amazing tool that it is! Sincerely, Osiris Team

Todd N.
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Osiris Overview

Kommentare: Monthly reviews with staff based on Osiris reporting.

After using Passare Directors Assistant, Continental and Falcon etc. This is by far the friendliest and most teachable and accountable software out there. We are so pleased with this software.

There is nothing that I can think of. It has not posed any issues.

Antwort von Funeral Directors Resource

Todd, We are so grateful for you taking time from your busy schedule to review Osiris. We improve and grow from users like you taking time to be a part of the process. We appreciate you! Sincerely, Osiris Team

Amy B.
Manager in USA

Support is Key

Kommentare: I really like the ease.

I was against using any software at first. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is always there for me when ever I need anything. I am not computer savy and he just walks me through everything.

I am afraid of when my internet goes down or my power goes out.

Antwort von Funeral Directors Resource

Amy, Thank you for taking the time to write a review for us. We really appreciate our loyal customers like you who are willing to share their experience with Osiris!

Lawrence S.
VP in USA
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

A must have software for funeral homes.

Kommentare: Great experience and great service!

I love that everything that I can think of is already there. It's easy to print forms, but most of all, customer service is amazing! I can email someone and they'll get back to me right away! They'll even upload my forms and make it fillable. I look forward to using Osiris for many years to come!

There isn't anything that I did not like per se, but maybe the data mapping can be easier? Not a big deal, I just don't want to hassle the Osiris team.

Antwort von Funeral Directors Resource

Lawrence- Thank you so much for the amazing review! We are former funeral home owners and we love working with funeral directors!

Janie M.
Managing Funeral Director in USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

The software is wonderful...the customer support/people are even better!

Kommentare: In our firm, it had become obvious that we needed to make a software change. After attending the NFDA Convention in Nashville, TN in 2014 we began our search for a new software company. We poured over brochures, talked to representatives and compared prices. After the comparisons were made, we decided to seriously look at Osiris for our funeral home which has 3 locations. We are delighted with the software. We found the software to be extremely straight forward and user friendly. It does so many things. And it has actually been fun learning all the features of the program. The price was really good, but then we found the best part....Customer Support!!! When we began actually talking with Kris and Kara at Osiris it was hard to believe how knowledgeable and helpful they were. They really listened to us as we explained what we needed and what we were looking for in a software package. That same care and concern has followed through beyond the sale and into the actual use of the software. With our former company, I had been accustomed to having to leave a message and eventually someone would get back to me. And many times they would tell me my request was not possible until they did an update or there was a extra fee for this or that. The folks at Osiris answer our questions quickly and very accurately. I cannot say enough good things about the Osiris product and the people.

Antwort von Funeral Directors Resource

Janie- Thank you so much for the very informative review. We love having your firm as a customer and we look forward to many years of working with you all!

Adrian G.
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Awesome Program

Kommentare: Osiris is going to take over the industry. I have recommended it to my dad at Robertson Funeral Home and also my uncle at King tears Mortuary and they are going get it.

This was very user friendly. I was able to be mobile with this program.

It was amazing but I can’t think of a complaint

Antwort von Funeral Directors Resource

Adrian- Thank you for your review and your recommendations to your other friends and family members! We continue to grow organically with energetic users like you and we look forward to rolling out our new features to our community. We are a small family-owned business and we sincerely appreciate your business!

Shawn W.

Streamlining Productivity

Kommentare: We have just started using Osiris and have not used its full potential but we are very pleased with the ability to have information readily available even after hours, particularly to have notes available on individual cases so we know what communication has already transpired.

I love that we have all of our info available even when we are away from the Funeral Home. I also love the integration with QuickBooks!

I wish when you enter information it would just autopopulate without having to create a directory.

Antwort von Funeral Directors Resource

Dear Shawn, Thank you for taking the time to review Osiris. We really appreciate your input.

Roy S.
Vorstandsbüro, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great management system

This software makes it easy to manage cases. You can also easily manage the financial transactions and export to quickbooks.

Credit memos are complicated but they are fixing this

Antwort von Funeral Directors Resource

Roy, Thank you so much for the review. We should have those credit memos in there very soon! We appreciate you as a customer and for taking time to fill out this review! Sincerely, Osiris Team

Ben G.
Member/Manager in USA

Excellent Funeral Home Management Software

Kommentare: They have been extremely helpful at every turn. Great Company!

Price, ease of use & adaptability to my specific needs.

So far I have found no cons to speak of.

Antwort von Funeral Directors Resource

Dear Ben, Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy day to write a review for us. We really appreciate our customers!

Matthew F.
Owner/funeral director in USA

Very pleased

The price! Ease of use! Customer service, multiple locations management made extremely simple and cost effective, Cost is unbelievably reasonable compared to other programs on the market! Custom pdf files made for your firm upon request within a couple days!

Still not compatible with indiana death registration system. But I'm told they are working on this

Antwort von Funeral Directors Resource

Matt- Thank you for reviewing Osiris! We really appreciate your input!

Anthony P.
USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

All around winner!

Kommentare: Great software at an excellent price. Kris and his staff have been wonderful as well with any questions or modifications that need to be made with the software.

Simplicity, cloud base, price, customization, efficiency.

There is no backup solution quite yet.

Antwort von Funeral Directors Resource

Thank you Anthony! We appreciate your business!

Katherine N.
Katherine N.
Owner/ Attorney in USA
Buchhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great Software

Kommentare: Organization and adding online records to our funeral home.

This helped our independent funeral home modernize our system easily.

Nothing. This worked very well. I would suggest it to anyone.

Antwort von Funeral Directors Resource

Katherine, Thank you so much for your review! We appreciate your time in writing this review. Please let us know if there is ever anything that would make the program easier for you! Sincerely, The Osiris Team

Andrea G.
Bookkeeper in USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Very intuitive program for everyone to use!

Kommentare: Pros: Very responsive, cordial - and live! - support, when we need it. Very intuitive and easy to use interface, which we could have in our hosted environment, alongside QuickBooks (QB) desktop. Beautiful and straight-forward integration with QB. Love the auto-populating, reusable PDF forms that the Osiris teams adds to our profile as we need them. Excellent price. The program can be installed on PC or Mac. Works on iPad! Cons: Looking forward to having the Vitals information sheet adjustable to the order of the State format we use, but I know this is coming soon.

Antwort von Funeral Directors Resource

Andrea- Thank you so much for taking the time to review our product. We appreciate your business and look forward to meeting your software needs for many years to come.

Bill P.
Funeral Director in USA

Funeral Director who often enters info for the Deceedents

Kommentare: Fairly easy to use.
would be nice to have the ability to post more pictures. right now we are allowed only one picture of the loved one. if we could offer to scan more photos and give the public access to a slide show that would go over well with our families.

Antwort von Funeral Directors Resource

Bill, Thank you so much for the review! We are in the process of adding the ability to add more pictures to each obituary. We currently do have a way for the public to view the slide show. We will be in touch with you to show you how. In the meantime - Thanks so much for your input. That is how we grow and improve - through energetic users like you who give us great ideas!

Dustin P.
Admin Manager in USA
Buchhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

YES TO OSIRIS

Kommentare: AMAZING!!!

Everything is done in one place, great customer service they make sure we have everything we need

Nothing to dislike this company does no wrong

Antwort von Funeral Directors Resource

Dustin- Thank you so much for reviewing Osiris. We really appreciate your input and effort to help us maintain the very best system possible!