Über MapBusinessOnline

Fördere das Verantwortungsgefühl deines Vertriebsteams und die Produktivität in deinen Arbeitsabläufen mit einer Business-Mapping-Software auf einfache und kostengünstige Weise.

Erfahre mehr über MapBusinessOnline

I tried it and I did enjoy it while I used it. It was intuitive and integrated well with our software.

Sometimes the data that I input will lag, however once it is fully updated the features work as expected.

Bewertungen zu MapBusinessOnline

MapBusinessOnline hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 177 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du MapBusinessOnline bereits verwendet?

Danny
Danny
Regional Sales Manager in USA
, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Anyone managing a territory or a team within a territory, this is the best tool out there.

Kommentare: Efficient route and Territory planning.

Easy territory maps for my entire sales team. Including their accounts and ways to navigate to them efficiently.

You have to be somewhat profecient with computers to manipulate the system to get what you want sometimes.

Danny, Thanks for taking the time to review MBO. Geoff Ives

Kip
Capacity Planning Manager in USA
Logistik & Lieferkette, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

MBO allows quick visual analysis and long term planning & control tools.

Kommentare: My use of MBO has grown, from a zip code map, then demographic data source, to now - a critical tool for Sales, Operations, and Capacity Management. I still used the basic zip mapping to group all zip codes within a time or distance of a selected site. But now I also use the maps to visually select service point with great accuracy, and to easily identify outliers and missed points of opportunity.

ALL of my opportunity analysis start with a volume heatmap layered onto a coverage territory. My territories are saved in a template, that is linked to our coverage planning databases (in a different system). The opportunity volume easily can be copy & pasted into MBO. The entire process takes just a minute, and I have a great looking visual analysis for the sales team to work with & share.

Territory management: I wish that the multiple territory groups could be held on the same map, similar to Datasets, even if only 1 could be displayed at a time. It would also be a plus if territories updates could be linked to source data that is updatable, like the datasets.

vor 9 Monaten

Kip, Thank you for taking the time to review MapBusinessOnline. Please keep a watch out for new territory features. Hierarchical territory support may help with your grouping requirement. See blog - hierarchical. Geoff Ives President

Sherri
Manager, Sales Applications in USA
Medizinische Geräte, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Good product that is losing usefulness

Kommentare: It was a good initial experience - learning curve was manageable and price was good - but it features have been decreasing as price increases, and we're just told that they believe they're still a good price with no plan to address the deficiets.

MapBusinessOnline makes it easy to import and export zip code data for territory mapping.

Viewer experience is confusing - its made to look like a free trial that will have to be paid. Map organization is severely lacking - there is no way to create folders, and no way to see all maps (ones you created and ones those on your team created) all in one place. There is no way to delete old maps created by people no longer with the company so we have clutter and mess making it very difficult to find the map we need. Price continues to go up as features we used (Salesforce Integration) are discontinued. Value is decreasing. We used to get quarterly zip code updates but they are much less frequent now, to the point we may need to pay for those from another service. There is no way to speak to someone in support - they respond to emails only which makes resolving issues very time consuming and inefficient.

vor 10 Monaten

Sherri, Thank you for your review. We do provide phone support, chat support, in addition to email spport. I will forward your concerns listed here to the development team. I believe there may be ways to address old maps connected with old accounts. ZIP codes up are updated once or twice a year. Thank you, Geoff Ives President

Robert
President in USA
Baumaterial, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

MapBusinessOnline Review

Kommentare: Mostly, I create and refine sales territories with MapBusinessOnline. I then generate demographics reports using the program's provided database, to better understand the sales opportunity and corresponding sales performance for any given territory.

It is fairly simple to upload data from spread sheets. The demographics database is very useful.

The map printing module is not very intuitive, you have to go through too many screens to create a map that may not actually be formatted in after it is printed vs. what was shown on the preview, and the scale of the map is not represented numerically (i.e. 85%). This is very problematic if you are printing multiple panes of a large map and accidentally move the slider between panes and then can't tell now the original hash mark you were using.

vor 10 Monaten

Robert, Thank you for taking the time to reivew MapBusinessOnline. Please refer to our Blog for additional help when printing large format PDF files. While somewhat complex, it does give the user an alternative to 8.5 x 11 standard map printouts. Geoff Ives President

Dustin
IT Director in USA
Großhandel, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

MapBusinessOnline has satisfied all of our Territory mapping needs

Kommentare: We have used MapBusinessOnline for 4 years now and has completely satisfied our Mapping requirements.

Territory mapping with different colors an layers per state. I love that you can copy and paste your dataset into the software and quickly generate professional territory mapping based on zip codes.

Making edit to existing territory mapping when you have to change a few zip codes isn't easy. I found that start from scratch again is the best way. There may be a way of doing so, but I haven't researched enough to see.

vor 10 Monaten

Dustin, Thank you for your honest review of MapBusinessOnline. To research territory editing, I suggest you review our Help docs (upper right in the application), Blog page, and YouTube videos. You can search by keyword and find articles and videos that will assist. Wen demos are available through the contact button on the website. Thank you, Geoff Ives President

Juana
M&A analyst in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Review

Kommentare: Good, easy to use easy to access

Friendly user, not needing to find a tutorial

NA I like everything not really complying

vor 10 Monaten

Juana, Thank you so much for your product review of MapBusinessOnline. We especially love customers who can't find cons within our software! (Just kidding!) Thanks, Geoff Ives President

Mrudang
Head of SFE in USA
Medizinische Geräte, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

User friendly and easy to use

Kommentare: Its a good software that gets the job done to a certain level. For more complexity and indepth analysis we have to revert to other softwares.

Ease of map creation of data visualization and decision making

misses territory balancing and similar such features that are important in territory creation

vor 10 Monaten

Mrudang, Thank you for your frank review. While MapBusinessOnline does include some basic balancing capabilities, we are collecting interest in more automated territory balancing capabilities for future consideration. Geoff Ives President

Kamlesh
IT Manager in USA
Einzelhandel, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Map for Business

Color Coding, Export by territory, territory can be created by drawing polygons etc.

Changing data after import.Or Less visibility of data after import

vor 10 Monaten

Kamlesh, Thank you for your review of MapBusinessOnline. We do have a few articles in the Blog addressing editing data after import. I'm also wondering about your final comment - less visibility. I would explore minimizing symbol sizes or unchecking data in Map and Data. Thanks, Geoff Ives President

Katharine
Media Strategy / Planning / Buying in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

MMB for Reseearch

Kommentare: Does what I need it to do

The pros of MMB is research and data collection

What like less about MMB is the functionality.

vor 10 Monaten

Katharine, Thank you very much for your product review of MapBusinessOnline. Could you please reach out to me with your contact email? I have some information for you specifically. Thanks (geoffives@spatialteq.com) Geoff Ives President

Joseph
Chief Development Officer in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great software for mapping and understanding future locations

Visualizing data by zip code to determine markets.

Displaying data on the maps could be easier and look better.

vor 10 Monaten

Joseph, We appreciate your review of MapBusinessOnline. We're always looking for ways to make data import easier. Stay tuned for future releases, and send us any specific ideas you may have. Thank you, Geoff Ives President

Executive Officer in USA

MBO is a great tool to map business territory in a cloud-based system.

The software gives you the ability to calculate the distance between lists of addresses and GPS coordinates allowing us to verify our distance-based franchise territories. It provides a quick visual way to quickly review all our locations across the US. It also gives you the ability to save specific addresses on the map and place shapes in order to mark territories.

The software feels dated in terms of look and user functionality. Some features could be improved, locking shapes would be a giant improvement as mistakes can be made, by accidentally moving shapes while trying to move around the map view. The cloud-based functionality is nice, but because the software uses each computers individual cached memory to store the map you have to make sure to open a new copy of the master map each time to avoid mistakes when working in a team environment. One small mistake in order of operations can result in significant error in the master map. We have actually purchased a second account as a workaround, though an approval system included in the software would be much better.

Antwort von SpatialTEQ

Chris, Thank you for your review. Regarding map editing across a shared environment. You should be using a Map Business Online Team subscription to achieve team editing.Team editing provides a Map Lock feature to prevent overwriting. From what we can see, you are using the full-year subscription only, which does not support multiple users logging into the subscription.

Brittany
Marketing Specialist in USA
Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Customer Review of Mapbusinessonline.com

Kommentare: Our company used Map Point for many years, and when I came on board last year, I got us to switch to Map Business. The customer service team is super friendly and is always willing to help, especially when I starting using the program for the first time, last December.

Easy to use, like the options for US and Canada map views. It's so easily to load zip code files into the program and overall the program is very user-friendly.

I really enjoy the program, using it on a daily basis, but you cannot remove inner borders of zip codes inside territories that get created. I think this is something that can probably be changed in the future, but it's not a deal breaker, still want to continue to use this program in near future.

Thanks Brittany.

Jason
CEO in USA
Umweltdienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great tool we use to solve the common traveling salesman problem with our field staff routing.

Kommentare: We route 20+ people to over 2000 site visits per month in 50 states.

It's stable and functional and at the right price point. Once you get over the learning curve and create a work-flow, it is easy to use and repeatable.

Territories by zip code is constrictive. Need other options to create territories like free drawing them with a poly. I probably just need more training. The UI could be definitely be updated and made more intuitive.

Antwort von SpatialTEQ

Jason, Thank you for your review. You certainly can use draw tools to create free form territories. Please contact our technical support for a web demo or some direction. Thanks, Geoff Ives

Sine
Department Head in USA

Easy to use, accurate, and helps our company not have to worry about territory protection issues.

It gives you the perfect visual of the territories that are protected for each and every Franchisee. We don't have to worry even a little about territory protection violations because this software is extremely accurate.

There is nothing I dislike about using this software. The graphics could be updated a little as it seems like it has been a while since the last. Other than that, I have no complaints regarding this software.

Sine, Thank you for your kind review. Geoffrey Ives

Cristian
Key Account & Content Management Manager in USA

MBO Review

Kommentare: Overall it is a great product, it just takes some time getting familiar with all the features and functions as well as how they work as there are so many.

features and functions

some addresses were not found

Antwort von SpatialTEQ

Thank you Cristian. Please let us know any specific address issues you find. geoff

Michelle
Angel Tree Field Director in USA

Easy to use the basics for a non-techie person

This software has helped me in meeting my goals by being able to visualize data. Our data changes on a frequent basis and I am now also using the maps to help my clients "see" what their areas look like. I am certain I have only utilized a small portion of what this software can accomplish. However, I am very happy with what this is doing for mine and my company's goals.

I would like to see more scheduled, live training done. I have gotten invites for training within a few days or sometimes even the day of.... but my schedule is sometimes booked weeks out.

Antwort von SpatialTEQ

Thanks Michelle, Feel free to request a web demo that meets you schedule requirements. Will also try to send another heads up email for Webinars in future. Geoff Ives

made it easy to access information needed

Ease of use, was able to access it, find the points I needed, load the information into inspection software, in a few minutes.

Clearly , I am completely saftified with this software. Prehaps I can say as a con the time to learn the software

Antwort von SpatialTEQ

Thank you for your thoughtful review. Please send me your name so I can get back to you. Geoff Ives

Thomas
Director of Logistics in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best Mapping Program on the Market!!

Kommentare: It is a great product at a fair price. It is more powerful and easier to use than MapPoint.

The zip code database is regularly updated.

I wish it was free to map businesses that are stored in your database (i.e. restaurant chains).

Thomas, Thank you for your review of MapBusinessOnline. Geoff

Jessica
Supply chain in USA
Umweltdienstleistungen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Garick Supply Chain Director Review

Kommentare: Excellent product and customer service. Has helped give visibility to our business and provides clarity.

Thanks Jessica.

Account Executive in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Outstanding software with almost every mapping capability that you may need

Kommentare: Routing, mapping, territories, profitable areas, target areas, ...you name it

Ease of use, mapping and routing capabilities, territorial map information. This software has it all. And when you need support, pick up the phone, they have always been available.

Printing. Capturing a selected detailed image and attempting to print an a large scale, such as a 4' x6' map is very difficult

Kahlil
Co-Owner in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great product for generating routes and visiting leads!!!

Kommentare: Map Business Online has been very efficient for us and has helped us remain up to date in our business processes.

Easy service to use with most of the functions streamlined! Customer service is extremely helpful and easy to connect to.

Antwort von SpatialTEQ

Kahlil, Thank you for taking the time to review MapBusinessOnline. Data update slowdowns can be related to many issues on cloud-services. Certainly, if the issue persists or worsens please let us know. Geoff

Russ
CFO in USA
Metallabbau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Very Easy to Use

Kommentare: I was up and running mapping customer data in a few minutes. I was easily able to create useful and visually appealing maps that allowed us to review our customer information in a new way.

Ease of Use and Pricing

Thank you Russ.

Kelly
Sales in USA
Medizinische Geräte, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Satisfied My Biz Needs

Kommentare: I was in need of a program that could color code and identify 6 different sales territories within a city, that were dictated by zip code. This program did just that; but it took me a while to figure out how to get there. It seemed like there were a ton of cool and useful tools available, but none of it was easy enough for anyone to utilize or even know existed. Overall it did exactly what I needed it to.

Identifying zip codes by color in a map and labeling the zip code

Can't print easily right from screen; can't make quick adjustments easily to a given "layer". I have to go in and create and entire new spreadsheet.

Antwort von SpatialTEQ

Thanks Kelly. You should consider calling our help desk for assistance on editing layers 800-425-9035.

Kayla
Management Analyst in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great Product

Kommentare: I currently work for a hospital and had needed software to track our new patients. After extensive research, I decided to give Map Business Online a try. I must say that it was fairly easy to upload my data and create my map. The customization was exactly what I had needed as well. From what I have seen out there, it really does create the best heat maps and graphics. I don't feel as though there are currently any other competitors out there that come close.

The quality of the graphics and maps are amazing. All the maps that I have created are very accurate.

It takes some messing around with all of the tools to understand how to customize your map properly. I wish there was an undo button as well.

Antwort von SpatialTEQ

Thanks Kayla. You will find an Undo button for some functions at the top of the application - to the right of the Address Bar. We'll be adding more undo functions over time. Geoff

Susan
Assistant Director in USA
Staatsverwaltung, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Great tool for sharing maps

Kommentare: When a picture is worth a thousand words, a map helps us tell the story about the availability of services, and the location of neighboring providers. Being able to have a map created from our data to share with colleagues is great. Colleagues being able to interact with the map is priceless.

The relative ease in importing data, the interactive nature

difficulty in representing differing data with alternative symbols, having callouts visible all at the same time

Antwort von SpatialTEQ

Thank you Susan. Feel free to contact us for more discussion about callouts and data layers. Perhaps we can assist. We do discourage turning on too many callouts - that's sort of a map makers dilemma.