Has it good points and bad points

Bewertet am 3.8.2017
Kathleen O.
Rehab Care Coordinator

Kommentare: This is the main system for me that I track and bill my orders out of every day. I use this system to run all of the reports that I need for weekly sales meeting. All in all the system is better that the other system that I am using. It was purchased because our billing manager liked the billing features. sales has learned to adapt.

Vorteile: Easy to track and daily use. I have 2 soft ware systems that have to mirror each other every day and your is the easier one to work with for tracking accounts.

Nachteile: Driver reports are never correct for the quote vales for weekly quoting for my sales reps can not be calculated properly.

Hello Kathleen!

Thank you for all the stars and the kind words. We appreciate that you took the time to create a review for TIMS Software. As the software continues to develop we hope you'll find it a valuable resource for all aspects of your revenue cycle management. We certainly hope to impress you with future iterations and we strive to overcome any negative points you are currently experiencing.

I have been using TIMS for 2 years and it great software and easy to navigate through screens.

Bewertet am 3.8.2017
Christina H.
CSR

Vorteile: What I like most about TIMS is how everything is in order and don't have to look for anything. It very simple to navigate and open screens. You can easily print and screen shoot every thing clearly.

Nachteile: What I least like about this software is that when you trying to get back into notes after a short period of time it will not let you and you have to re-launch again.

Hello Christina!

Full stars across the board!! Thank you very much! We appreciate that you took the time to create a review for TIMS Software. As the software continues to develop we hope you'll find it a valuable resource for all aspects of your revenue cycle management. We will strive to continue to exceed your expectations.

TIMS is the system we use for DME intake and billing. The customer service is great.

Bewertet am 11.7.2017
Jennifer S.
manager
Medizinische Geräte, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The product is used for DME billing and inventory control. We are able to send claims on a daily basis and maintain serialized inventory.

Vorteile: The base model is easy to use for basic order entry. The customer service is excellent, they value their customer's opinions.

Nachteile: The add ons are very expensive and it is costly to add more features. Most of the enhancements are things other companies have offered for some time. The additions are new and have not been tested on many providers.

Hello Jennifer!

Thank you for all the stars and your honest feedback. We appreciate that you took the time to create a review for TIMS Software. We strive to continuously develop TIMS Software to be a valuable resource for all the aspects of your revenue cycle management. We certainly hope to impress you with future iterations and we strive to overcome any negative points you are currently experiencing.