Adobe Digital Publishing Suite Erfahrungen

Über Adobe Digital Publishing Suite

Eine Web-Content-Management-Lösung mit der Unternehmen die Kontrolle über ihre Inhalte nach deren Veröffentlichung behalten können.

Erfahre mehr über Adobe Digital Publishing Suite

As a graphic designer, I love the Adobe Publishing Suite.

The price can be hard to handle as Adobe software is expensive.

Bewertungen zu Adobe Digital Publishing Suite

Adobe Digital Publishing Suite hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4.7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 81 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Alternativen für Adobe Digital Publishing Suite

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie Adobe Digital Publishing Suite bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Shubham V.
Shubham V.
Video Editor in Indien
Medienproduktion, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Best Tool for Digital Publishing

Kommentare: Overall, It is worth it and I recommend you go for it without any risk.

Best software for telling your story in social media and you can make any story & template in a minute. I think that is a great thing by adobe.

Sometime it's crash too much, I think, this is a bad thing in this software. Sometimes it's got complex for me, because of it's advance feature.

Bonnie K.
OWNER in USA
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Foundational to Design, But Also Not the Easiest to Use - Mainly Photoshop Review

Kommentare: It does what it does. However, software like Canva should be making Adobe a bit nervous.

I think we all know that the world's best use Adobe products for design. It is extremely robust and allows for users to do so much. Photoshop's capabilities not only include general photo editing - lighting, contrast, saturation, etc. but interesting advanced features such as manipulation using the more intelligent cloning tool, where the software can make an educated guess on how to clone a certain area.

If you are not versed well with this program - good luck! There is a pretty huge learning curve. In the beginning it may feel a bit easy, but soon you will plateau. I'd really advise getting a teacher or learning from some course to get the foundations. Sometimes you may end up creating something, only to realize that you should have done it in a more organized fashion. For instance, I didn't know about layers until much later on. That created a lot of stress for a period of time.

Web Specialist in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen

Useful if you only have designers, but there are better solutions out there for the work.

If you're publishing information and currently build it for print in InDesign, Digital Publishing Suite can be a good option to push out a digital version easily. It's going to be somewhat limited features-wise, but you can get it done.

The amount of work required to convert your document to digital, if funneled into another resource, could get you a vastly better product for a much larger audience.

Raj S.
Raj S.
Founder in Indien
Personalwesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Definitely Worth Trying

Kommentare: I can now design better posters, filters which has helped me up my firm's reputation.

It's a Gem literally !!! In our Human Resources and talent management we need graphic and designing tools and this has proved to be lifesaver, it's proven better in competition and worth investing.

It's slightly more advanced so it proves a bit difficult but you can just watch YouTube tutorials and use its excellent features

Karissa H.
Magazine editor in USA
Grafikdesign, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

All You Need for Digital publishing

Kommentare: My experience has been great. There are tons of tools and videos to learn how to work and use each of the programs in the suite.

I love that the Adobe digital publishing suite has anything and everything you need to build, create and publish any and all documents.

The only thing I don’t like is that the programs are each quite complex. So you really need someone to be able to understand how to use them in depth.

Anderson W.
General Counsel in USA
Versicherung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

General Counsel Review

Kommentare: We have a number of internal and external newsletters and publications for which our Marketing Department is responsible. They tell me that Adobe Suite has helped them streamline their processes and made meeting their various deadlines much easier than in the past.

I appreciated that the suite was a one-stop shop for our company's in-house and external publishing needs. All of the tools we needed were available in from one vendor.

In my experience, there have been no negatives so far. Although I'm not one of our "power users," I've loved the functionality in creating forms and other documents to be published to our internal consumers.

Shelly R.
Manager in USA
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Adobe PDF Review

Easy to use, easy to setup and file and locate

Limited ability to have clients sign off

Matthew T.
Executive Recruiter in USA
Personalwesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The Best Tool on the Market

Kommentare: Adobe Creative is THE tool needed for all forms of publishing, from digital to social media to print.

Is it expensive? YES! Is it worth the cost ABSOLUTELY! Nothing on the market matches the range of capabilities.

I don't like that businesses can not deploy and use the software completely offline. There is no reason for Adobe to not offer a version that does not require internet connectivity.

Melissa M.
Marketing & Advertising Manager in USA
Verlagswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

From PageMaker to InDesign Adobe always delivers

Kommentare: InDesign is the industry standard and continues to improve and change to fit a changing world.

I started using PageMaker in college. It morphed into InDesign and a whole suite of design products. I love the fact that the command keys are the same!

It's expensive if you aren't a daily user. Luckily I can use one of my company's licenses, or I would still be using a very old version.

Cathy S.
ID in USA
Versorgungsunternehmen, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Used Robohelp

I used Robohelp for storing and creating user manuals. It was definitely a useful product, but there are some good competitors out there. It really depends on what you need. Make sure to research capabilities and competitor capabilities when deciding. Same goes to InDesign. But are very useful software products though.

There is a learning curve for any digital publishing software. But adobe has good instructions out there.

Marketing Manager in UK
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Could not work without it

Kommentare: its helped me to deliver and perform in my job role - its an essential tool for any designer or marketeer to have in the stack.

Its the market leading tool - its your google - or your apple - for designers there is no other suite of tools i feel comparable. the things it has enabled me to do as a lone marketeer within a business is invaluable.

It can be rather complex to pickup from a beginner - however the investment is 100% worthwhile - the only frustration i do have are the differences between the platforms i.e photoshop and illustrator - I feel there needs to be more consistent interfaces

Amanda M.
Operations Manager in USA

We use this to create camera ready ads for our weekly print advertisting

THis allows us to send camera ready ads to the news paper. THis allows for 100% accuracy and not relying on people at the paper to complete our ad and potentially report incorrect information. Previously we sent individual modules and they had to be hand delivered and created at the paper. This allows for ad creation to be done in house and loaded into the cloud

It's complex if you don't have formal training. Can create issues because of the abundance of "buttons" and options. It's extremely complex. But I guess too many features isn't necessarily bad.

Connect with me to Discover Why Every Integrative Health Practitioner Needs a Professional Website in USA

Industry Standard is out of Control

I love everything about using their suite of software for my business. I've been using Adobe since the early 90s when they first launched software for Mac only. Once you know how to use it, it will be everything you need for digital and print publishing.

Once they turned to subscription base, they lost me as a customer. The software is great and it's the industry standard, but you're held hostage. The updates started to become useless and they would have done better keeping the software simple, buyable, and working on other options for growth.

John W.
Marketing Director in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Review for Adobe Digital Publishing Suite

Kommentare: Great for publishing booklets, programs, flyers, posters, etc.

Primarily use the InDesign program and PhotoShop. Both are learned, versatile and very functional; user-friendly (particularly for InDesign) is what comes to mind. Photoshop (and Bridge) have recovered and improved images that would otherwise be unusable. Am less familiar with Ai but it also seems to be a very robust program!

Sometimes have a difficult time knowing how to ask it to do what I want. Many features to be aware of and there are likely some functions that I'm not even aware of!

Technical Support Specialist in USA
Hochschulbildung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Industry Standard

I'm assuming the Digital Publishing Suite includes InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Acrobat Pro. These are all the publishing industry standard applications. The fact that they are all made by Adobe means that moving from one application to the other is seamless and smooth. They are made to work together.

The price is a little high especially now that you can't just buy these applications you have to buy the entire Creative Cloud. The learning curve is pretty steep too.

Senior Art Director / Vice President in USA
Architektur & Planung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

A must-have for creatives!

This is the industry standard! No matter what industry, a designer of any kind can make use of this software. All pieces of the suite integrate well, and the addition of CC libraries is a game changer.

Price! The price can be hard to handle as Adobe software is expensive. It's sad to see young creative professionals being priced out of a platform that is pretty much a requirement in the industry these days.

Christy B.
digital media manager in USA

Digital Publishing Suite has it all

The Adobe suite has everything you need to create graphics, edit graphics, create page layouts and more. It is the industry standard for graphic and page designers.

The software now requires an annual subscription vs. buying the suite or apps and then upgrading as desired. Though you always have access to the latest software updates, you are locked into a monthly or annual fee.

Lex A.
designer in Kanada
Design, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Adobe Suite is definitely a go to for graphic design

Kommentare: So Overall I'd say say it's a seven out of ten because the only issue I really notice is the apps are known for crashing

I liked how they all worked together through adobe bridge

The pricing was a bit extreme but for the quality of the product

Director of Business Development in USA
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Allow for Professional In House Design

Adobe Digital Publishing Suite is an incredibly powerful tool in the hands of our marketing team. Through this software our firm has been able to create high quality marketing collateral that has allowed our firm to stand out from the crowd.

Definitely not intuitive software. Most useful in the hands of trained professionals

Nathan H.
Management Assistant in USA

I use Adobe suite at my current position on a daily basis.

I enjoy being able to edit and merge PDFs; additionally, I enjoy being able to markup various documents and marketing projects.

When I make a multitude of markups I notice it is possible to overlook some. Also, being able to print documents with or without comments can be confusing. But believe me: Adobe Suite is a must in today's world!

Editor in Mexiko
Hochschulbildung

Adobe Publishing Suite is the most complete set of applications for publishing online or offline.

The package contains everything you can desire for your publishing needs, from editing text to images and video, to setting it up on web or traditional media, publishing is very easy with this suite.

The price can be daunting for beginners and can seem expensive if you do not know how to use the software and take the most out of it.

Christine D.
manager in USA
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Endlessly Versitile

Kommentare: I used this program to create a class reunion 'year book' with photos, commentaries, letters from classmates . . . and it was perfect !!! I use it for family newsletters, company fliers, pamphlet layouts . . .

Offers complete control of lay-out options. The ability to create template pages. Professional appearance of finished project. The versatility of use.

It was a little clunky when first learning how to use it. (What do you mean did I use the manual?? Phhtttt!) Once I figured out how to use the program options it was great.

Mary G.
Director of Education in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Worth the Investment!

Kommentare: Great experience- super happy with this product. 10/10 would recommend

Little bit of a learning curve as with any Adobe products, but the digital publishing suite is actually extremely easy to manipulate once you know how! Add in the fact that it is endlessly customizable and you have the best product available.

Bit of a learning curve to figure it out initially but a simple YouTube search for tutorials can get you a quick jump start

Elesha J.
Elesha J.
Freelancer in USA
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Publishing Suite for Pros

Kommentare: It allows me to create anything needed for any type of medium.

I like that you can publish anything you need and utilize all the software interchangeably without any issues.

There's nothing I don't like about this software as it suits all the needs for publishing for all my clients.

Tasha B.
Marketing Coordinator in USA

Easy & Professional Pulishing

Kommentare: I loved using Adobe Digital Publishing Suite for my first ever newsletter! It was easy to use and the result was very professional.

I liked how easy it was to use for a beginner with digital publishing.

I felt that there were a lot of tools that were not applicable for a beginner in this program.