Über ModMed

Cloudbasiertes, fachspezifisches EHR-System mit einer umfangreichen Bibliothek mit integrierten medizinischen Inhalten, die sofort einsatzbereit sind.

Erfahre mehr über ModMed

I personally use Kareo which integrates quite well with it. Great support team when you need them.

The EMR and EHR connectivity with their Billing is horrible.

Bewertungen zu ModMed

4,0
3,6

ModMed hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,3 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 167 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du ModMed bereits verwendet?

Tom
Tom
CEO in USA

An EMR that puts the physician and patient first

Specialty-specific EMR built that is easy to use and intuitive. Assists with proper ICD-10 coding and use of modifiers. Additional modules for Pathology, Practice Management/Billing, Telemedicine, and MIPS reporting are available as integrated features. A proactive and responsive company that takes provider issues and input seriously.

The system is designed around an optimal workflow. As with any EMR, office workflows will need to be updated in order to align with the system's capabilities.

Antwort von Modernizing Medicine

Tom, thank you for taking the time to share your review and for your continued support! -Alex B., Marketing

Trent
Medizinische Praxis, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

EMA saves time and makes money

The intuitiveness of documentation for providers allows them to not spend as much time on the burdensome of documentation. This allows providers to focus on patient-care instead of administrative work.

Sometimes, the rigidness of ModMed requires us to change our workflows instead of changing ModMed to integrate into our workflows.

vor 5 Monaten

We value your feedback, Trent! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.

Bracken
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Support Drops off a cliff after implementation

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Features galore. They really listened in early stages of development and it is evident in the product. We love the ease of use and customization available for our practice.

Support drops off a cliff after implementation. I put in a ticket 1/29/24 about a critical issue regarding our AR and have not heard a response. I reached out to support, nothing. Reached out to our assigned representative, nothing. Reached out to her supervisor, nothing. It's really sad that when you are paying so much more money for a product that you get this terrible of customer support. Even with our inferior EMR we had before, we always had a response the next business day. We are at 3 days now. Disappointed. Ticket #02319526 for the ModMed rep that will inevitably respond to this review.

vor 4 Wochen

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We're sorry to learn about your experience. We are always looking to improve our product experience and your feedback is helpful.

neofitos
not switching to mod med from exscribe. in USA

do your research.

2,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

easy to document HPI with quick text. creates taste for orders.

customer support. no surgical op report available at the time of purchase. everything had to be customized. very little provided from purchase date.

vor 2 Wochen

optometrist in USA

ModMed

Able to use on IPAD which allows me more flexibility in entering data

Difficult to transition to desktop web version of EMR

vor 3 Monaten

We value your feedback, David! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.

Brandon

Modernizing Medicine

Kommentare: Overall our experience has been positive with ModMed. I think part of any new EMR is that they do so much it takes time to really incorporate it all into your practice. So on that end, I think even the things we currently like the least will improve.

The software is a whole suite with EMR and practice Management. The two work together nicely. It allows easy scheduling of providers and linking of the visits. It helps drive the physician through their note while ensuring that they are coding their visits properly. It also helps with MIPS and other programs. They also do regular updates to improve the software, which is great.

The things that are the least liked are the inability to really fine tune the scheduling. Even though you limit the type of appointments per location or provider, it still providers the schedulers with all options even if they are not able to use them. Also, creating the notes can be a bit cumbersome. I think some more "customization" would be helpful.

Theressa
Theressa
Quelle: GetApp

Great product but tricked us into paying $28K extra

Kommentare: I am having to pay $28K out of my pocket as a result of their verbiage "billing commencement date 120 days from contract date". They are so busy adding new clients on they don't have time to push your training so the long/ short is you have to start paying before they implement. I see no reason why we would be charged for software, patient reminders, efax, coding assistance, prescription writing capabilities, or patient surveys when we literally had zero access to it. I can understand charging a fee for the "sandbox" but we still had no access to the actual software functionality.

We love the actual product. Cloud based services are great when you're coming from a local server/ remote situation.

Software support has been great but it took somewhere around 6 weeks to get a response from the billing team (handles billing us, the client). The initial contract did not show any of the ancillary items that we very specifically asked about except efax. They also do not include tax on the contract so when budgeting/ making financial decisions to switch this is a bit misleading. We were lead to believe that everything that we could possibly be charged for was included. This was not the case.

Bart
Surgeon in USA

Great EHR maybe WORST customer service in history

Kommentare: Absolutely awful and they will not even respond to their complete incompetent billing practices .

EHR is documentation great. Ipad interface is good

The customer service is zero. We had requested providers and services be removed, over the years. Every time they continue to bill you for those things you requested removed. We even sold the company, transferred account and continue to be billed. They are non responsive, and simply do not care at all about your business once you start with them.

vor 6 Monaten

We always aim to deliver a great experience and are sorry to hear in this situation we missed the mark. Thank you for taking the time to bring this to our attention.

Frankie
Office Manager in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

The better of the EHR systems

Modmed definitely provides a near foolproof design however has room for some improvement. It is fairly easy to get new staff accustomed to the features and processes in order to scribe, manage patients, book appointments etc. Support is typically great, fast response times, but does depend on who answers the phone.

Support does depend on who answers the phone. The billing/claims end is just okay, definitely needs fine tuning. Analytics is a nightmare.

vor 8 Monaten

Kim
Accounting in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Needs better billing team

4,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Worst billing experience ever, you'd think that a company of this size would put in a little bit more effort in their customer service/ billing department.

When I reach out to customer service, they are nice but cannot do much in regards to billing questions. They always deter my request to billing department but the wait time for your billing department to get back to me is awful.

Mod Meds billing team never answers emails promptly, no direct number for the billing department and we keep getting billed for downgraded services. Response time is longer than 2 weeks and when someone does respond they are less than knowledgeable over our account. Wait time on responses are absurd. Also our invoices portal is not accurate and it doesn't populate all our invoices.

vor 7 Tagen

Maria
Medizinische Praxis, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

EMA-Ophthalmology is well-designed for the specialty. It has great functionality & is user friendly.

Kommentare: EMA-Ophthalmology is a great system and saves trees. Patients are impressed with not having to fill out paperwork, since our technicians update their medical history and current medications while they are dilating. We like not having to store paper records or maintain an expensive server.

The ModMed customer support is very responsive and professional. EMA's cloud-based design and integration with our practice management system has allowed our practice to be virtually paper-free. It took a bit of effort to get protocols set up to streamline our visit notes, but now it is a big time saver. The e-prescribing function and new office flow features are great. We use the EMA app for iPads primarily, but the web version is also easy to use. I recently attended their annual conference and was thoroughly impressed with the company's sincere interest in user feedback to constantly improve their product.

There was one time (once in two years) when the system was unavailable for a couple of hours, but we used the "Paper EMA" sheets you can download and print as a back-up until it was restored. The only other negative we have noticed is that it is difficult for the system to bill corneal topography with the correct codes.

Antwort von Modernizing Medicine

Hi Maria - Thank you so much for taking the time to share your positive feedback about EMA with us and others. As always, if there's anything our team can assist with please do let us know. Take care! -Alex B. in Marketing

Linda
practice manager in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great EMR product

Modernizing Medicine better known as EMA is by far one of the most user friendly and easy to navigate products on the market. I like the big print and colors that are easy on the eye. Using an EMR daily, 5 days a week requires many hours on your computer or tablet. Modernizing medicine has really taken the time to listen to their users to make a very well rounded product.

When in a patient's file it would be helpful to click on the results log within the patient's file. Not have to choose results log, input the patient's name, apply filters and then the pathology appears so I can enter my documentation.

Antwort von Modernizing Medicine

Hi Linda - Thank you so much for taking the time to share your positive review and some great product feedback as well. I will certainly pass this along to our teams as we love sharing our clients' success stories and areas to improve our products. Glad to have you as part of the Modernizing Medicine family! - Holly, Clinical Solutions Manager

Tracy
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Top Notch Customer Service

We have been a ModMed EMA and PM customer since 2016 and are very pleased. We have implemented a very streamlined workflow within the office which has created room for more productivity and revenue.

ModMed is selective on integration with other software but have been very receptive to suggestions and change.

Deanna
Operations Analyst in USA

Operations Analyst - Urology

Kommentare: Never Buy this system

The System looks nice, Training staff was nice and seemed to be very knowledgeable. Other then that, I don't have anything else to say nice about this system.

Sales promises you the world but watch out! Poor Implementation, never had a site visit nor did they gather my Interface requirements and when I asked about the requirements, I was told "we have done this 1000 times we know what we are doing", I wasn't given any test environment with working interfaces to our PM system Test Environment to test the interfaces in advance of go live, when I asked for Interface specs, I was told they don't have any and I still do not have them. I argued the point months in advance of Go Live and I was told that if they were to give me a test environment it would delay my go live until 3rd qtr 2018 instead of 1st qtr 2018. Go Live, they decide to upgrade our Production Environment that morning without notifying me, we had blow ups (errors) across 3 locations (80+ users) Since January 15th, I have 90+ issues I've reported to them and 46 issues still open, and the majority of the 46 issues are things that Development has to fix or Interfaces that need to be fixed because they are lacking data such as Date of Death, Our Doctor's Name, No Referring Provider Interface (and they charged me to upload a .csv file so I could have something in the EMR) and more, It's been a nightmare and still is. I wouldn't select this EMR if I had to do it over again because the original quote is low, but then you get hit with we'll it you want that feature you will have to pay X Amount per Month. NIGHTMARE COMPANY to deal with. I can go on and on, but this will have to do. I think you can get of it.

Antwort von Modernizing Medicine

Hi Deanna - We hear your concerns and our team is committed to helping you with the challenges your practice has been facing. A representative from our company will contact you as soon as possible. - Alex B., Marketing

George
Physician in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Very cumbersome. Better EMRs out there.

Kommentare: Looks "pretty" when you first see it, but this program is very cumbersome. Requires multiple mouse clicks for simple tasks. You have click from screen to screen multiple times to complete a chart note. Customer support is horrible. I was locked out of system after hours on a Friday and could not get anyone to help me regain access until Monday. More expensive than other EMRs we looked at including E-Clinical and Epic. In so many words, we have been very disappointed with this system.

Physical exams can be customized fairly easily. Otherwise, there are not many positives to this system.

Very low, cumbersome, lots of clicking, horrible customer support, more expensive than it appears.

Antwort von Modernizing Medicine

We certainly appreciate you sharing your feedback, as it will help both our team and product to better meet the needs of our clients. Someone from our customer success team will reach out to discuss your experience, or you can reach us at 561-880-2998 x2. - Holly A., Clinical Solutions Manager

Quelle: GetApp

Summary of experience

Kommentare: Very Unhappy with this company and Be Wary of signing any contracts
with this company. Do not rush into any contract with Modernizing Medicine!!!

Has potential for dermatology experience, but very poor experience with the company training experience and the company does not keep their promises. This company treats the small dermatology very poorly.

Very poor communication about their contract, because the leaders of this company only care about Modernizing Medicine and their bottom line and they do not work in a fair way with the dermatologist.

Loyd
Dermatologist in Aruba

Great EMR

Kommentare: Overall it is great. Best on market for derm. I am very happy and think it is the best by far for derm.

Very easy to use. Based on an iPad. Very intuitive. Staff likes using it also. Updates are say to get.

Can get pricey. They should not charge for pathology reports but do. Should give more discounts for multiple users.

Antwort von Modernizing Medicine

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive feedback with us and those considering our EHR software. It's greatly appreciated! -Holly A., Clinical Solutions Manager

MARY
OFFICE MANAGER AND BILLING MANAGER in USA

Very user friendly

Kommentare: Extremely state of the art as opposed to our previous software. I love it!

Appointment scheduler is wonderful and very easy to follow as well as the appointment finder when scheduling an appointment.

Takes to many steps and clicks to post insurance checks that come in the mail. Should be able to auto allocate.

Antwort von Modernizing Medicine

Hi Mary - Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us and others considering our software. Glad you have found the Appointment Scheduler beneficial!

Kathy
Office Manager in USA
Medizinische Praxis

One of the first users

The software was easy to implement and fairly easy to learn. The ability to learn in the "sandbox" before going live with real patients was extremely helpful. As with all new programs, there is a learning curve, but based on comments from physicians in our area regarding their EMR programs, Modernizing Medicine was the easiest to learn and the least problematic. The support you receive is excellent. There is always someone to talk to about any problems or questions you may have.

The main problem we have is we kept our practice management system, which required Modernizing Medicine to create a bridge that allows the demographics to transfer from one program to the other. It only takes a minute; however, when the clinic is very busy, that minute seems more like 5. As far as the vendor, I can't think of any negative.

Jeff
USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Kommentare: I practice in a dermatology group with five other physicians and one nurse practitioner. I have been using EMA since October of 2011. Prior to EMA, I was using paper charting. My transition was fairly smooth and painless. After training online and by phone, my staff of one medical assistant/scribe, one LPN, and I practiced with a few live patients before going "live" with all my patients. I have been very satisfied with both the web based and iPad version. Support has been excellent. While I cannot say that EMA has made me quicker or more efficient than I was with paper charting, I can say that it has improved the appearance, readability, and accuracy of my charting. In particular, the pathology and cancer logs have greatly enhanced my ability to track biopsy results and to ensure that patients all receive appropriate care in a timely manner. I find the system intuitive and easy to use. Obtaining meaningful use was not difficult. Modernizing Medicine is constantly working to improve EMA and I look forward to the frequent updates. For my practice, the fact that EMA does not have an integrated practice management system was an advantage. When I adopted EMA, other providers in my group did not want to start at the same time. We were able to keep our old PMS (Provision) and avoid interrupting my partners' patient flow while I was transitioning to EMA. Provision has since built a two way bridge with EMA so that patient and billing information flows between the two systems very well. Now, all but one of our practitioners use EMA to some extent. I am very satisfied and recommend EMA to anyone who wants to use a cloud based EMR.

Matthew
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Kommentare: I have been extremely happy with EMA in all aspects since I started using it over 1 year ago. It is a very intuitive and easy to learn system, and I went from paper charts to EMA so I did not have much electronic medical system experience. That being said, it took our group over 1 year of looking at other various dermatology systems, and Modernizing Medicine just really seemed to be the best fit for our group. The advantages that I find with EMA are numerous, but I will mention a few. First, it is cloud-based, so you do not have to set up an expensive server system or have a lot of internal IT support, which especially if you have multiple offices can get quite costly. Second, you do not have to spend weeks and weeks "setting up" the program - because it was started by a dermatologist it basically knows what most of us typically do and fills it in accordingly from the get go. However, if you do want to change things, it is a very simple thing to do, and it will revert to those changes thereafter unless you tell EMA otherwise. Third, Modernizing Medicine is very customer friendly and they are very good at continuously improving the system and making it even more user friendly. No EHR program will be perfect, but they continue to respond to everyone's comments so they can make the best system possible. There are occasional slow downs in use, but they do not happen very often or long (with the possible exception of after they have done a big updgrade). Overall, I have been very happy using EMA and would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone considering an electronic health record system.

Gabby

EMA GREAT, PM SIDE NOT GREAT

I like the EMA side of Modernizing Medicine; Super convenient and easy to use.

The practice management side has a long ways to go. It is not easy to reverse things in billing ledger, hard to reconcile, and the reports are not easy to run and sort.

Antwort von Modernizing Medicine

Hi Gabby - We very much appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback about EMA and Practice Management (PM). I have shared your notes about PM with our internal team here for review as well. -Holly A., Clinical Solutions Manager

Alan
owner in USA

Best for ophthalmology

Kommentare: Excellent support

Friendly for non scribe practices. Dual platorm, ipad and web.

No significant issues. Very happy with program.

Antwort von Modernizing Medicine

Hi Dr. Malouf - Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us and those considering our ophthalmology EHR. - Holly A., Clinical Solutions Manager

Kent
MD in

Horrible customer service

Kommentare: The company does not respond to real problems with the EHR. I have reported billing issues where incorrect modifiers are used for billing with no resolution in OVER A YEAR! The software does not run properly on the most recent version of Firefox which is a browser required to be used by the company. When using this combination repeated delays occur when entering data with endless spinning wheels popping up. I reported the problem after spending months and $$ with my contracted IT people trying to figure out the issue (including swapping out my computer). A month later the issue is still "open" and unresolved.

It is more user friendly when working than other EHRs I have seen.

Multiple problems including incorrect coding of modifiers, and incompatibility with more recent versions of Firefox which is the internet platform needed to run the program. Customer service is completely unresponsive when you can get a hold of them and drop issues without resolution. Requires having a full time office person available to try and deal with the company.

Maria
Billing in USA

ModMed Review

The quick integration was great. User friendly

In general, few cons. Reports could be improved for specific requirements.