Über RevolutionEHR

RevolutionEHR ist ein Anbieter cloudbasierter EHR- und PM-Lösungen für die Augenheilkunde.

Erfahre mehr über RevolutionEHR

Always updating and available for support. Low cost and user friendly.

I feel this software can be modified to fit just about anyone's optometric practice. The only problem I can for see would be user transitioning from traditional record keeping to computerized.

Bewertungen zu RevolutionEHR

RevolutionEHR hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 176 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du RevolutionEHR bereits verwendet?

Alvaro
Alvaro
Owner and Optician in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

RevolutionEHR is a great for our office

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: It's useful right out of the box. It's not hard to set up. I've only had to call customer service a handful of times to help walk me through some of the insurance posting.

It is web-based and customizable. No need to keep backups. No strange text box character limits.

Honestly, it's as perfect of an EHR as it can get. In NJ the Rx still prints a little funny because Google Chrome keeps updating its print preview and will overwrite certain options.

Sam

Better than compulnk

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Better billing management and inventory management plus web based instead of computer or app based

Sometimes it can be slow and a few times it has not been available or shut down because of an issue

Ryan
OD in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best of the EHRs we all love to hate.

3,0 letzte Woche Neu

Kommentare: I'm frustrated by the increasing number of price increases and lack of improvements to the core product. There seems to be no shortage of add on paid services that no user asks for. I really think its the best of the worst EHRs, but it could dominate the market for optometry with just a dozen or so coding fixes that could not be that time consuming.

Cloud accessability is great, software is pretty snappy since switching to HTML.

There has been zero doctor requested improvements since I've had the software. There is still an inefficient number of clicks, screens, and poor layouts that must be slogged through on nearly every encounter.

JANINE
OPTOMETRIST in USA

BEGINNING A PRACTICE WITH REVOLUTION

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: OVERALL I AM SUPER PLEASED THAT WE DECIDED TO STICK WITH REVOLUTION FOR THE PRACTICE. WE HAVE BEEN USING THE SYSTEM FOR 7 YEARS AND APPRECIATE THE HANDS ON SERVICE. KNOWING THAT THERE ARE CONSTANT IMPROVEMENTS BEING DONE BEHIND THE SCENES IS A COMPLIMENT TO US AS USERS AND TO THE TEAMWORK AT REVOLUTION.

REVOLUTION WAS USER FRIENDLY. IT WAS EASY TO ADAPT TO EHR WHEN WE OPENED THE PRACTICE. THERE WAS NO GOING BACK AND FORTH BETWEEN WEB PAGES. I AM HAPPY REVOLUTION WAS DESIGNED BY DOCTORS FOR DOCTORS AND THE REV TEAM CONTINUE TO LISTEN TO THE NEEDS OF THE USERS AND MAKE APPROPRIATE CHANGES.

I DO NOT LIKE THE TAX ISSUES WHEN TRYING TO CHECK OUT A PATIENT, MOSTLY WHEN USING INSURANCE AND BILLING.

Able to Work at the Office or Home

Kommentare: I love Revolution compared to other software programs I've used in the past.

It is cloud based. I like being able to access it from my home as well as the office. I like the fact that there is extremely little down time. Previous software programs I've used would go down on a fairly regular basis, leaving the office with zero access to patient information and charts. I love the chat feature that is available immediately when I've needed assistance from customer support. There is no calling, leaving a message, and waiting on a return call when needing assistance with something.

It has been difficult for me to learn how to build specific reports. I always have to ask for assistance when creating new reports.

Fei
Owner, Optometrist in USA

RevolutionEHR for Optometry and Practice Management

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Best EHR i've used so far. Very easy to navigate and has multiple options to do one task

Very much customizable and easy to use. Always on top of if something has gone awry with any part of the system and will update users. Always resolves issues as quickly as possible

It would be nice to have more of a training on how to utilize revolutionEHR to its full extent with an actual person rather than just the videos, especially at set up, then through out the years maybe once/twice a year.

ANDREW

Full service EHR with Practice management

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

I love that I can access my charts from anywhere. If on vacation, I can quick check in on my practice and make changes if needed. Taking payments, making exams, following trends, and patient management is all in one easy to use system. The development team is always rolling out new helpful improvements to keep up with the needs of our field.

Limited mobile functionality. I use a Samsung Fold to have a larger screen on the go.

Mary Lynne
Medizinische Praxis, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

In the cloud

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: It helps manage your office, keep an eye on everything

I can look at my offices from any place, even on vacation

its perfect there is not a negative about revolution ehr

Kelly
Medizinische Praxis, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use but a bit cumbersome

Easy to use but each encounter requires several clicks and navigating between all the screens is a bit cumbersome.

Too many clicks and too many screens. Often has outages.

Medizinische Praxis, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

If you MUST go to an EHR... it is one to consider

Kommentare: They were fine. ERH's are a pain and may make it easier to find a record... but make it much harder to be on a doctor-to-patient level with those sitting in my exam chair.

The set up people were greats. They made sure that you took lessons and got every question answered.

SO MANY SCREENS! When we got a demo, they showed us the many screens that comprise an exam... it was overwhelming. Then they showed us a single screen set up that had everything on one page... That was much better... but they never got it implemented on my office's version.

Casey
Optometric Technician in USA

Overall, a decent software

Kommentare: It's been fine. I have gotten used to the software for the most part and learned to navigate the constant issues that occur throughout the work day.

I will start by saying the one thing I like about Revolution is how detailed it is, but this also one of the reasons I don't love it. Switched to Rev back in June of 2020. It took some time to get used to. I do like that there is a search exam slot option that allows you to easily search a certain day or time for any appointment. I also like that I can pull up the schedule from any device while in a patient's chart. I was unable to do this in EPM and EHR.

Quite a few. I feel as though Rev is so detailed it can makes things more confusing. There are way too many places in a patient's chart to add notes. EPM only had one place for notes which was nice because everything was in one place. I don't like that you can't see the entire weeks schedule, just one day at a time which can be annoying. You also can't see the whole day without scrolling up or down. The software is very glitchy and I get at least 2-3 error messages throughout the day that requires me to logout then log back in. Sometimes it won't save the patient's hPI or visual acuities. Everything is a bunch of clicks; ordering glasses, sending though rxs, finalizing rx, etc. We were told when switching to this software everything would transfer over. That could not be further from the truth. I have had to manually import data for over a year (rx, diagnosis, medical issues, meds, etc). Quite a chore when I'm busy with working.

Antwort von RevolutionEHR

Hi Casey, Thank you for sending your feedback regarding RevolutionEHR. We're glad you are having a positive experience, and we apologize that the software is not blowing you away. We have sent your comments back to our product team so they can make adjustments accordingly. Please reach out if you have any other comments or questions about RevolutionEHR - we are always here to help! Best, Your RevolutionEHR team

Patrick
USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Kommentare: We are a 4 OD and 1 MD practice with 9 exam lanes. Our last software upgrade with our previous vendor was the last straw, being way to slow, way too 'click-y', and infested with bugs. One bug gets fixed and another pops up. I don't think the version was ever tested in an exam room. Very frustrating. We made the decision to change vendors. In our search, we had the following criteria: must meet meaningful use criteria; must be Optometry/Ophthalmology based and not a modification of another specialty; developers must be eye care specific and have intimate knowledge of eye care practice and exam room flow; software must integrate medical records, billing, scheduling and optical in the same program; intuitive in design and flow; on-demand, on-line training for staff; some of the lesser criteria came down to feel, flow, and visual aesthetics. Though we found several good programs, RevolutionEHR was an easy decision once we had done all our homework and research. We are in the training phase of implimentation and have a 'go live' date of June 1st, 2013. The training is on-line and available 24/7 which is a huge plus. Though 'live' training is available, we found the 'self-guided' training program to work well for our clinic, since we are already fluent with EHR basics. The program is very intuitive and flows nicely through the exam or office visit. Another big plus is the 'sandbox'. Basically, this is the mirror image of your regular practice software that you and your staff can play in and practice without the worry of 'crashing the system'. We've set up our office parameters in the sandbox, and will train our current and future employees there. Since it's exactly the same as the 'live' version, it's an easy transition and staff is not stressed or worried about making a mistake. If they're working on something new, they try it in the sandbox first. In terms of training resources, Revolution uses "Insights", their web-based site as a one-stop access to all the information you need including pre-recorded webinars, videos, blogs and FaceBook interaction. We're not live yet, but so far so good. Stay tuned. I rated 4/5 stars because we're just getting started and don't have enough experience to give it 5 stars, but I'm anticipating they will earn the 5th star.

Karen
Medizinische Praxis, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

not responsive to how I want to practice

Kommentare: I work part time at the office where I use Revolution, and I would not have it in my office. Perhaps I would feel differently with additional training (I had about 30 minutes to show me a few of the features). But I don't think so, reading back over my "cons" list.

1. About 9 clicks required to print a glasses Rx, after the Rx is entered. Why so many? 2. Does not have newer contacts in the data base, and will not allow me to enter them manually. Have to hand write rx's and scan them in. Can't list trials dispensed either, for the same reason. 3. When data is entered using drop down boxes, and a diagnosis is indicated (e.g. kerititis) only refractive diagnoses are in the final list. Very difficult to add diagnoses. Cannot just type in an ICD 10 code manually. It has to be found in Revolution's list, which simply is not sufficient. 4. Some of the choices are just plain silly. E.G. under cover test, ortho is listed as "no motion", and ther is no phoria listings, only tropias. I have to write in "notes" if there is a phoria. And there are many more examples. 5. Only one spectacle Rx is allowed. I haven't figured out a way to write additional Rx's such as computer glasses, or other special use rx's. "Near refraction" can't be brought forward for reading glasses. Split adds are not allowed. 6. Occasionally I have added screens and later had the screens and all the data entered to inexplicably disappear. When you have an exam turn up blank, when you remember writing notes, chief complaints, etc., it is infuriating, and dangerous for patient care.

Anna
Executive Assistant in USA
Einzelhandel, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

I love my RevEHR Team!

This software is an awesome 1-stop shop. All records are housed in one software system and we were able to access records even during the pandemic shutdown when all of our offices were closed. We could still service our customers and patients by being able to access the system remotely. We could not have done that if we were using paper files in the office.

There is nothing we do not like about this software

Andrea
manager in USA

My thoughts

Kommentare: The customers service is fantastic! Any time I do not know how to do something in the system, I can call for help and they walk me through how to put it in. They are so helpful and friendly! [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was epecially wonderful today to help me with a very complicated transaction in the accounting.

I like the demographic information and how we integrate with Weave to make it easy to send patient reminders and notify of product in. Overall, the system is pretty easy to use.

It is difficult to make changes in the accounting. I get lost at times with all of the different invoices and figuring out how to make changes or corrections when needed.

Dan
Optometrist/Ownewr in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I appreciate the exceptional customer service

Kommentare: The knowledgeable customer service has good response time and has always been "on target" for figuring out any problem I had. The customer service representatives: 1) have an optometry background, and 2) are not located in a foreign country, making communication ideal. RevolutionEHR cares about its clients!

The integrity of the company. I confidently achieved Meaningful Use (MU) because Rev (and later RevAssure) worked to educate me to do things correctly. I was "bulletproof "when audited, thanks to the thorough tutelage and efforts of [SENSITIVE CONTENT]

Cumbersome, not intuitive. Learning curve was challenging.

Rae
Office Manager in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use, adaptable and user friendly.

Kommentare: We have used Revolution Software for about eight years. They have helped to meet the demands of our ever changing needs. As of recent, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has led us through a move of data from multiple offices into one. She has made the process easy and seamless. We have appreciated her and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] from the Data Conversion Specialist team's aid in our smooth transition. Revolution's hard work to meet the needs of their clients in this every changing world does not go unnoticed. They definitely go the extra mile!

Easy to use and adaptable for different practices and needs.

We cannot think of anything that I would change. User friendly for sure!!!!

Natalia
Billing in USA
, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use and simple to explain to others

I love how easy to use and simple to explain to others this software is! I was able to learn and teach my coworkers how to use the software in less than a month. The transition from one software to another was very smooth. Every time there is a new upgrade, the webinars are excellent and the transition to the new view/features is seamless.

There are some limitations of course, things here and there within the ability to submit claims, post insurance payments, editing invoices and some order steps that could have more customization for the offices, but I can live with them.

Carrie
Medizinische Praxis, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

It is the first and only EHR I've used, but I really love it!

Kommentare: Ease of use and ability to access outside the office

I love that it's cloud based! I love that it has buttons that allow you to put "normal" test findings in quickly. I love the Task feature to send jobs to staff members. I love the Alerts you can create for patient files. I love that Customer support takes our suggestions for changes and does them if they are able to (such as when they installed the Alert feature :))

I think it's worth the cost but it's ALWAYS nice if something cost less! Otherwise, there is nothing that I do not like about this EHR

Nathan
Medizinische Praxis, Selbstständig

Great Service and Expertise

Kommentare: It consistently works and I can access it from anywhere and it's very easy to learn and [SENSITIVE CONTENT] has been super helpful in helping me navigate and implement this EHR at my offices.

I can access it from anywhere and it rarely breaks down. Also, [SENSITIVE CONTENT] has been super helpful helping me set it up for my current office as well as my new office.

The initial set up has a bit of a learning curve but nothing too bad but fortunately [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was able to walk me through it so it all worked out fine.

Kellen
Manager in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

RevolutionEHR has been a huge success for us in being more efficient at all of our offices!

Kommentare: We have recommend Revolution to several colleges.

The cloud base system means I can access RevolutionEHR anytime, anywhere! A huge plus. Also having multiple locations and being able to allow all the office to see and book appointment when needed is great. They training vidoes are also great when trying to make a change or figure something out without having to wait for a customer service rep.

Revolution is not the cheapest product out there, but revolution continues to make improvements to there system.

Solomon

Highly Satisfied and Recommend for All Eye Care Providers

Kommentare: I implemented Rev 3 years ago for my private practice. It has been remarkable. I love that the software is cloud based, as that permits me to be able to do work when I am not in the office. Additionally, its ease of use helps optimize efficiency of patient flow on a daily basis. My support staff also love using the software.

I love the ease of use of the software itself. It is very user friendly for optometry.

We have yet to find something about this software that we absolutely do not like.

Amy
Optometrist/owner in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

love it!, user friendly, easy to use and easy to customize for what you want

Kommentare: user friendly

easy to use, in the cloud so can access anywhere wifi connection, customizeable, updates push out automatically overnight, so no down time to install them

usually when there is an update some things are improved but it will break something else that is not related to what is being updated! And it's frustrating to have to try to see patients, chart on paper and then go back to re-enter things or not have access to placing order and having pricing.

jessica
clinic supervisor in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

From the beginning...Awesome! Easy, Effortless, and Efficient.

It just makes since, the software has everything we need in our practice. Working with a software company that understands how you do business, that just makes since!

Of course, improvement can be made to anything, over time - the more the software is used and technology integrated there are additional things we would like to do inside the software, scanning, upload, all to make what we do from day to day even more effective.

Hoa
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, Selbstständig

Great product and would highly recommend.

Great customer service. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was my point of contact for questions and she was always available to answer all my questions.

You do need to spend quite a bit of time to create your exam flow since there are a lot of options/templates that you can play around with. Once you create the exam flow how you want it to be then it is a breeze to use.