Über RevolutionEHR

RevolutionEHR ist ein Anbieter cloudbasierter EHR- und PM-Lösungen für die Augenheilkunde.

Erfahre mehr über RevolutionEHR

The fluidity between the scheduling software my office uses (TAB) and the EHR itself. Easy to create new patient profiles and change appts and both are updated in real time.

I feel this software can be modified to fit just about anyone's optometric practice. The only problem I can for see would be user transitioning from traditional record keeping to computerized.

Bewertungen zu RevolutionEHR

RevolutionEHR hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 163 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du RevolutionEHR bereits verwendet?

Darcy/April
Darcy/April
optometrist in Kanada

This is my first experience with "paperless" records- wholly an excellent, easy to use product.

Kommentare: quickly keep track of inventory, check the schedules, use anywhere there is a reliable internet connection- I've been on vacation and been able to help staff answer questions and complete records. Its a reliable work horse.

The ease of use in record taking- with training and familiarity, it became second nature within a few days. Its even better once patient's return for their repeat exams in subsequent years. I'll use the phrase, "How did I get along before this?" I love how much more complete I can make the record- recording even more detail than I did with paper records. I highly recommend this product, but, its going to cost you.

The inability to easily take a previous report (for eg. Diabetic reports to physicians), transfer it forward and just modify the date and few particulars. Also, the inability to easily reorder the same contact lenses, but with the updated rx- the current system requires the entire order to be started from scratch again. The drawing feature is unwieldy.

Mohammed

New Sublease EHR

Kommentare: From start to finish, it was amazing. I immediately got connected with a sales rep who was very upfront about costs and value added to my new office. Thereafter I worked with [SENSITIVE CONTENT] to implement the software and she was AMAZING! Since my initial virtual calls with her, I have reached out a few more times to her needing help with the EHR and she returned my calls/emails every time. I have 2 other offices and will hopefully grow to more offices and will use Rev exclusively because of the customer service and support I have received thus far. Thank you!

I loved all the preset features of the software. There was very little for me to add in and that saved a ton of time while starting a new office.

Some of the new HTML formatting in the software is a nuisance but overall very happy with Rev.

Karen
optometrist in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

not responsive to how I want to practice

Kommentare: I work part time at the office where I use Revolution, and I would not have it in my office. Perhaps I would feel differently with additional training (I had about 30 minutes to show me a few of the features). But I don't think so, reading back over my "cons" list.

1. About 9 clicks required to print a glasses Rx, after the Rx is entered. Why so many? 2. Does not have newer contacts in the data base, and will not allow me to enter them manually. Have to hand write rx's and scan them in. Can't list trials dispensed either, for the same reason. 3. When data is entered using drop down boxes, and a diagnosis is indicated (e.g. kerititis) only refractive diagnoses are in the final list. Very difficult to add diagnoses. Cannot just type in an ICD 10 code manually. It has to be found in Revolution's list, which simply is not sufficient. 4. Some of the choices are just plain silly. E.G. under cover test, ortho is listed as "no motion", and ther is no phoria listings, only tropias. I have to write in "notes" if there is a phoria. And there are many more examples. 5. Only one spectacle Rx is allowed. I haven't figured out a way to write additional Rx's such as computer glasses, or other special use rx's. "Near refraction" can't be brought forward for reading glasses. Split adds are not allowed. 6. Occasionally I have added screens and later had the screens and all the data entered to inexplicably disappear. When you have an exam turn up blank, when you remember writing notes, chief complaints, etc., it is infuriating, and dangerous for patient care.

Kelly
Medizinische Praxis, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use but a bit cumbersome

Easy to use but each encounter requires several clicks and navigating between all the screens is a bit cumbersome.

Too many clicks and too many screens. Often has outages.

Qurtullean
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

So easy so efficient

Kommentare: Its been fabulous learning a new system is always intimidating but my rev team [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] really made it pleasant and I don't think I could function without Revolution EHR in my practice!

Very easy to learn integrates with all my other equipment and everything is on auto-pilot

My practice locations are in 2 different states and that was difficult to integrate but of course [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] were able to help find a solution very quickly!

Matt
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

RevolutionEHR just makes sense, which allows me to give more of my focus to patient care

Kommentare: After using many other optometry specific EHR programs, logging into RevolutionEHR feels like crawling in your own bed after a week out of town. Rev is laid out the way my mind works, allowing me to spend less time and effort thinking about charting, and give more attention to clinical decision making and interacting with patients.

It just makes sense. You'd think that'd be a given with any modern EHR, but it truly isn't. The exam flow, check boxes, drop down menus, and free-type boxes are available where they should be and aren't placed unnecessarily where they shouldn't. After using other

Sure, if I were the software designer making Rev, I'd tweak a thing or two. But I honestly don't have any serious complaints.

Julie
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

RevolutionEHR

Kommentare: One of the best things I’ve encountered so far was the helpfulness of staff from the device transfer team (specifically Paul). He has gone above and beyond my expectations and has been extremely easy to work with.

I really like how you can customize everything to make flow more efficient.

Calendar system. I wish you were able to look at more than one day at a time. A full week overlook would be very beneficial

Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Able to Work at the Office or Home

Kommentare: I love Revolution compared to other software programs I've used in the past.

It is cloud based. I like being able to access it from my home as well as the office. I like the fact that there is extremely little down time. Previous software programs I've used would go down on a fairly regular basis, leaving the office with zero access to patient information and charts. I love the chat feature that is available immediately when I've needed assistance from customer support. There is no calling, leaving a message, and waiting on a return call when needing assistance with something.

It has been difficult for me to learn how to build specific reports. I always have to ask for assistance when creating new reports.

Finanzdienstleistungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great Software for Inventory Needs

Kommentare: I use this daily to track customer eyecare health. Data is simple to access when uploading retinal images with our Optos machine. If you plan on having the most current technology for eyecare, you need RevolutionEHR.

This software met my needs to managing my inventory and clients. It's constantly improving and receiving major updates that are extremely helpful. Most importantly, the reporting in the software is easy to use and Excel friendly. This is the best software I found to manage both customers and product while being HIPAA compliant.

This isn't really a software issue, but customer service could be better. Their software team can take a long time to get back to you if you have any requests or issues with a report that won't pull.

Konsumgüter, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Review for EHR

Kommentare: I think my overall experience with Revolution EHR is great! Pros definitely out weigh the cons.

I love how easy it is to look up a patients history and to schedule an appointment. The calendar makes it really nice as well to see what we have going on.

Sometimes it is frustrating training a new employee because sometimes there are little buttons you have to choose in order to get to the place you are needing to be. Once you get it down it’s fine but learning it is kind of tedious.

Ryan
OD in USA

No EHR is perfect

Kommentare: We've been with Revolution EHR for more than a year now. There are some things the software really excels at and others which are very lacking. Being cloud based, the interruptions in service are minimal (servers go down maybe 2x/year for a matter of a few hours typically). The doctor's side with MU and ICD 10 are fantastic. They made ICD 10 a non-event.
The biggest drawback to this software, as mentioned by another reviewer is the accounting/billing side of the software. I could not think of a more cumbersome and inefficient way to do things. The incessant "drag and drop" method of carrying charges over to separate parties is very very time consuming. If you are thinking of leaving Compulink (as we did) this is the biggest drawback. Also, there is NO AUTOPOSTING of payments. We were told when we signed up this would become available soon..... it did, as a separate paid service called RevCycle, which amounts to thousands of extra dollars in an already rather expensive software.
The Rev Development has been taking ages to convert the software to an HTML format, and they seemed so focused on adding additional pay services that none of us are really that interested in using. If I could do it over again, I wouldn't have left Compulink for Revolution, but if I were to try and switch again, my staff would mutiny. I'll hang in there with Rev for another 3-4 months, but may switch again if I see no improvement or implementation of autoposting insurance payments.

Cloud based features

Billing and payment posting

Andrea
manager in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

My thoughts

Kommentare: The customers service is fantastic! Any time I do not know how to do something in the system, I can call for help and they walk me through how to put it in. They are so helpful and friendly! [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was epecially wonderful today to help me with a very complicated transaction in the accounting.

I like the demographic information and how we integrate with Weave to make it easy to send patient reminders and notify of product in. Overall, the system is pretty easy to use.

It is difficult to make changes in the accounting. I get lost at times with all of the different invoices and figuring out how to make changes or corrections when needed.

Ashley
Office manager in USA

Easy to learn and use.

Kommentare: Revolution has been so user friendly and easy to navigate and train new employees on. They have a great resource center that covers everything. On the off chance I can't figure something out the chat function makes it easy to get my questions answered quickly without having to be on the phone. I did call the other day and spoke to [SENSITIVE CONTENT]. She was friendly and knowledgeable and literally walked me through every step helping me to create a custom report. Couldn't have asked for better service. Thank you!

The patient dashboard makes it very easy to see everything you need at a glance without having to navigate around.

Building custom reports is a great feature but can be difficult to figure out.

Jodi

Love Rev!

Kommentare: The staff no longer loses files. I could reach patient 's info during the covid shutdown. I can integrate with other products like IntakeQ to be completely paperless. I look more modern and can be more hygienic . I get faster every day using it. It's been a dream.
I had excellent service with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] during my installation and training. She was a delight to work with!

This is a very popular product and it is the preferred EHR for the sublease Drs at Lenscrafters. It comes with our lease. It's very easy and cloud-based. I'm very proud to have mentored the majority of the LC ODs in the San Francisco Bay Area to get onboard. Plus now that I'm in my second year, I love pulling the patient's previous info forward easily.

I like everything especially now that they are flash free. That took patience.

Natalia
Billing in USA
, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use and simple to explain to others

I love how easy to use and simple to explain to others this software is! I was able to learn and teach my coworkers how to use the software in less than a month. The transition from one software to another was very smooth. Every time there is a new upgrade, the webinars are excellent and the transition to the new view/features is seamless.

There are some limitations of course, things here and there within the ability to submit claims, post insurance payments, editing invoices and some order steps that could have more customization for the offices, but I can live with them.

Matt
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great overall, love the organization and good UI

Kommentare: We used this EHR at my practice in San Diego. We were just getting ready to start using the medical records portion, so really we only used the practice management side, which was phenomenal. I've used lots of EHRs before but I'm confident Rev is at the top of my list. Great support as well which is important with new software.

Easy to schedule patients, great "at a glance views", it's really snappy, fast and overall responsive. Having the mobile app is key!

I think I had to get used to using it, but I don't think that's the softwares fault. Being new to cloud based EHRs can be tricky but not impossible. Learning curve is fine overall...

Beth
Office Manager in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Very loyal to this product.

It is easy to understand. We have been using it since day 1 in 2013. We never thought about switching. We are also enjoying the payment collection we use with it now.

I really don't have any complaints. We are very loyal to this product.

Antwort von RevolutionEHR

Hi Beth, Thank you for your review, and thank you for being a part of our RevolutionEHR family! We love that you love RevPayments and we can't wait to see how your practice continues to grow. Please keep us updated on your practice's continued success. Cheers, Your RevolutionEHR team

THAO
OPTOMETRIST in USA

Revolution EHR

Kommentare: I am able to complete all charts within few minutes as compared to the traditional paper charts which I had to spend more time to write the same basic information for all patients. Software stopped responding at least 3-4 times per week which required restarting of computers to resolve the issue. Start-up cost is quite expensive.

Easy to transfer data from previous years to the current date. Autosave. Can print multiple Rx and link to optical dept. for faster transition from exam room to ordering dept.

Difficult to save/recall referral letters generated by the software.

Antwort von RevolutionEHR

Hi Dr. Tran, thanks so much for taking the time to provide a review of RevolutionEHR. We're happy to see that you're saving time using RevolutionEHR in your practice. We'd love to provide assistance with referral letters. Please reach out to customer support at your convenience at customersupport@revolutionehr.com and we'll be happy to work through this with you. Thanks again!

Scott
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Very satisfied user

Kommentare: Constant industry leading innovation and a commitment from this company to help me achieve meaningful use of this application.

I like the ability to view my records from any computer anywhere without hassles. I've experienced very few IT hassles since switching to RevolutionEHR. There are regular updates to the application to fine tune it to the needs of its users.

It currently is very heavily dependent on Adobe Flash. The transition away from Flash can't happen quickly enough.

Gaven
Optician in USA

Excellent Software for Private Practice Optometrists

Kommentare: I enjoy everything being in one place. Scheduling, inventory, ordering, insurance. The different sections work together well and compliment each other.

It's designed very intuitively. The people that created it really think like an Optometrist. My workflow as an Optician is very smooth too.

My concerns early on were with the inventory modules. However, they seem to have improved and even implemented some of my suggestions over time.

Leah
Optometric Technician in USA

Wonderful Software

RevolutionEHR is easy to use, has a great appearance, and they are great about updating their software to keep customers up-to-date with the rapid changes that are continuously being made in the eye care industry. The customer support team is fabulous when it comes to responsiveness and you can tell they truly do care about you!

Honestly, I have nothing bad to say about Rev.

LAURA
RECEPTIONIST in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

We really like Revolution and it is very user friendly.

Kommentare: USER FRIENDLY, EASY TO LEARN ,

Very easy to learn and use daily. The orders are easy to do on this system. Taking appointments are really easy to do and you can put a lot of info in the demographics that you need for the patient info

There are times that it is very slow and kicks us off line when we are using it. It can be very frustrasting when you are in the middle of waiting on a patient or doing an order

Stephanie
Owner in

RevEHR- good buy

Kommentare: We started our practice Day 1 with RevEHR and have not looked back. Very thankful for a company that 'gets' optometry and is constantly striving for better.

Revoluation EHR has had consistent, impressive customer service. The design is intuitive and there are constant updates and features.

There are not too many 'cons' that come to mind, but for some functions within the system there are too many clicks.

Cynthia
Office Manager in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy and awesome transition...

Kommentare: For working with an office who has been using the same system for 20+ years this system is easy to learn, user friendly and meets all of our office needs.

Everything in the system is extremely easy to use, very user friendly and the customer service support is amazing.

Some of the information we assumed would be transitioned over was not. It was possibly due to lack of understanding on our part.

Megan
Billing in USA

Awesome features!

Kommentare: This system allows our practice to keep organized, not only with our patient schedule but with inventory as well.

I love how they take your ideas for updates and make improvements. The system is user friendly and customer service dept are very helpful.

When the system delays when opening different tabs can get frustrating. But this isn't all the time.