Über Endicia

Endicias Versandlösungen sparen Zeit und bieten die bestmöglichen U.S.-Postal-Service®-Tarife für Lager- und Ausführungshäuser.

Erfahre mehr über Endicia

Bewertungen zu Endicia

3,7
3,1
3,6
3,3

Endicia hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 3,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 89 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Endicia bereits verwendet?

Kelsey
Kelsey
Small Business Owner/CEO in USA
Einzelhandel, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great for Home Businesses

Kommentare: GREAT alternative to other postage printers, easy to use, but poor customer service.

I love that Endicia is an easy way to print my postage at home, PER USE, and does not require subscriptions like some other competitors (like Stamps.com). Their software is easy to use and very compatible with my DYMO postage printer.

I hate that when the printer jams up, it is like pulling TEETH to get a refund from Endicia. To date I've wasted about $50 in postage that was never refunded to me because copies of the misprinted postage was not deemed satisfactory by the company. So be careful when you print- because their policy is pretty much "if you mess up you are SOL." It's also impossible to get a real human to talk to to argue with.

Jonathan
eCommerce/IT Manager in USA
Einzelhandel, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

It just works

Kommentare: When you're focused on fulfilling orders and need to stay on top of them, the last thing you want to worry with is how you're going to print shipping labels. The integration Endicia provides allows you to just take care of business. If you do need to pull up your history or request refunds on printed labels, that process is incredibly simple.

The integration with our order fulfillment system is seamless and makes shipping our eCommerce orders a breeze.

There are occasional scenarios where the built-in address verification on the web app is inaccurate or missing data from USPS and makes it difficult to override with another address.

Larry
Larry
President in USA

So good and now so bad

Kommentare: We're all done with Endicia. We found PitneyBowes SendPro product to actually work.

Endicia is a postage printing application. We were an Endicia customer for eight years. A company like us, we're not in the postage printing business. We're in a business that needed to print postage and mail things. Endicia was great. On those rare occasions when we needed technical support, we called, they helped and we went on our way.

Apparently Endicia was sold, developed some sort of affiliation with Stamps.com or something. They introduced new software that doesn't work. We spent hours and hours with multiple technical support people. We got differing answers on our problems from some of them and from others, they just said they were not familiar with the new software and we were not the only ones complaining. But here's our biggest complaint. The change required us to throw away all of our stamp materials AND to throw away all of our postage scales. Yes, the new version of their software doesn't work with the scales we've been using, for which we spent money on. Just send them to the trash was their recommendation. Sorry, but we're just not going to contribute to the massive amount of e-waste this country produces. We did reach out to management. They said, "sorry".

Nate
Shipping Manager in USA
Sportartikel, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great, Simple, Software

Allowed us to easily import orders from QuickBooks and process USPS labels very efficiently. Shipping internationally through USPS is a breeze. Easily create return shipping labels.

The online reporting isn't as detailed as I would like but provides all the basic information you would need.

PierreAntoine
E-commerce manager in Kanada
Bekleidung & Mode, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Endicia does a great job

Kommentare: The monthly fees could be optional in my opinion but it’s a great software to use if you do high volume shipping

Easy to use and get back in time to find a past fulfilled order. Everything is stored in one solution which is convenient

Some glitch with the tools / label printer sometime it needs a restart

Lee
Chief Operating Officer in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Long Time User

Kommentare: Been using Endicia for over 15 years. Used to recommend to everyone. Now looking at alternatives. Since purchased by Stamps.com program has gotten steadily worse. We paid annually and they started charging us monthly even though we were paid till 2021. Had to file complaint with BBB to get problem resolved. The online webserver is glitchy.

Print postage on envelopes without needing a postage meter Print postage labels for flat rate envelopes the pricing discount That we could purchase/license software ANNUALLY instead of having to pay a monthly fee. Program was installed and updated on individual computers

Annual plan no longer going to be offered and will have to pay monthly fee. Accessing online webserver every time I want to print postage to an envelope.

Matt
Shipping & Receiving in USA
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Functional shipping software with quirks and a dated UI

Kommentare: The program generally functions as one would expect. It can be slow and the UI is very dated (this is also an issue with other USPS compatible software i.e. Stamps.com).

The application has been flawless with generating postage and queuing print jobs. The address verification for USA based addresses is also a nice feature,but it would be great if that was also offered for Canadian addresses or other international addresses.

The application has a number of bugs. Signature confirmation does not remain set between parcel mailings. The user must re-select preferences for individual packages even when mailing consecutive parcels. The application sometimes does not detect that an International address has been entered - there is no way to manually select that the user wants to send an international shipment. The error codes that are presented when there is an issue with a shipment are not actionable. The application could do a much better job in describing input errors and how to correct them. The application does not maintain a steady connection to Endica's servers and must reconnect after a period of non-use. The lack of ability to set additional shipping preferences or create shipping profiles seems to be a major feature that is lacking.

Jennifer
legal assistant in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Skip the Lines at the Post Office

Kommentare: We use Endicia along with USPS Click-n-Ship for almost all of our postage needs. Can't imagine going back to traditional stamps.

I love that we can print our stamps at the office and can skip the lines at the Post Office. There is a small investment in the beginning by purchasing the stamp printer and a scale, but if you purchase the right label printer you can use it for your other label needs as well. It is also extremely easy to add funds to your postage balance.

There are a few glitches now and then with printing, but the software allows you to reprint if needed.

William
Sr Ops manager in USA
Einzelhandel, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Horrible Support. stay away

Kommentare: VERY POOR from a support standpoint. Stay as far away from this company as possible unless you have no other options.

There are few Pro's that I would consider

Their Support is worse than horrible. Sitting on hold for 1+hour is very common. For as simple of a thing as an expired credit card had to go through 5 people and sit on hold for almost 2 hours. That is called Sales Prevention. You should be able to do that via the web portal. Once your card gets declined though they Lock your account! How ridiculous?? How are you supposed to change it if you are locked out?!?

Brian

A Complicated but Good Option for Postage

Endicia was by far the most powerful and dynamic software we have used to generate shipping labels for our business. It was built to integrate with so many software platforms, so it was a breeze to program Endicia to generate shipping labels based on information in our CRM.

The software, while powerful, is less streamlined and a little more cumbersome than its competitors. It takes some time and use to get used to its interface, and how to most efficiently use the software.

Jim
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Used to be great

Kommentare: I have in the past written glowing reviews of Endicia. Its people, its software, and its performance. Now, until, and unless, major improvements (actually, repairs) are made, I would only recommend this to my worst enemy.

It works... barely, at least it is desktop.

As the title says, it used to be great. Then along came Stamps.com and acquired the company. The software has absolutely tanked. More bugs than a swamp in summer. Takes forever to load (60-90 seconds vs 10 seconds before). Constantly "phones home", which bogs down processing. New address verification is about as dumb as it gets, and pops up in a new window, which causes you to constantly switch focus. I have, LITERALLY, spent over 5 hours on the phone with tech support in the past two months. Even they don't understand some of the things it is doing, and often play guessing games to get it to work. I feel for Endicia employees, really. They are still great to work with, but they are saddled with the Stamps servers, which are overloaded and frequently down, and of course the mandated (by Stamps) changes, like the address verification which used to be lightening fast and intelligent. Also Stamps uses a different insurance company than Endicia did, and it is horrific to work with if you need to file a claim.

Mi
Unterhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Zero customer service / CHARGES MORE THAN USPS / no refunds

Kommentare: Good until Stamps.com took over. NO customer service; overcharge postage prices - much more than what USPS charges, inability to download accurate transactions into a spreadsheet. Their online records are a mess and do not correspond with the local log kept in software. And did I mention they ignore you when contacting customer service? I wonder if the reason is they want to force you to go with Stamps.com.
The monthly price is, after all, double that of Endicia. But given the overcharging, it's worth the switch. I only wonder if they charge the correct postage prices.

As a user for nearly 20 years - I loved it UNTIL stamps.com took over and what a nightmare.

It's a scam: Endicia (Stamps.com) overcharges every single postage rate. They charge far more than the USPS for flat rate Priority Mail. The PO literally charges a flat rate. Endicia charges the flat rate + distance. In general, Flat Rate Priority 1# envelopes are $3.00-$6.00 more than USPS. Just learned that they've been charging for the last two weeks rates going into effect at post office on Jan 9. (And even then, it's far more than the rates USPS lists on their site) I'm sick to learn they've been overcharging me for years. When stamps.com took over, I noticed I rarely get reimbursed for refunds. I even sent them the unused labels - and they ignored me. HIGHLIGHT: THERE IS NO CUSTOMER SERVICE.

Dean
CEO in USA

Endicia was Great until STAMPS.com ruined it when they bought em out in 2020

Kommentare: Was exceptional until Stamps.com bought them out in 2020...changed acct #... consistent problems...everyday
AVOID! If you know another software, we will switch in a heartbeat.

Used for well over 8 years...Used to be the ease of printing with our database for all online orders.. now that stamps.com bought them out in 2020, it's nothing but daily trouble shooting, calling cust support... spend an average of 1-4 hrs daily on just the problems they have. Used to spend that time, generating more revenue. Looking for an alternative now.

ALL THE PROBLEMS the stamps.com has ...everyday is some technical issue. Tired of calling cust support.. killing our revenue by dealing with this

NICK
Order Entry Clerk in USA
Sportartikel, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

I've used Endicia every day at the office for 9 years now to generate our USPS shipping labels!

Kommentare: Easily create US Postal Service shipping labels for all their different services and to almost any location in the world.

It's very easy to use and lets you quickly cycle through different service options to find the best fit for the package you need to ship. Endless amounts of templates available for different purposes.

Modifying templates tends to be somewhat difficult and the maximum postage amount we can purchase at one time so we end up making more payments than we would like to but other than that it's been a very reliable software for a long time.

Carole
Office Manager in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Very easy to use.

Kommentare: Wonderful! I was not familiar with this until I started working for the law firm I am currently employed, but after using it just once was totally sold and have now used this for 7 years!

This is a nice program for stamps, ordering supplies for stamps, printing postage directly onto envelopes, and works great with my DYMO label maker.

When they converted from the software to Endicia online it was a little rough transition but their customer support was fantastic and eventually got us set up on multiple computers.

Eileen
Consultant in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Postage made easy!

Kommentare: As a small business owner who ships a variety of sizes of items, Endicia really simplifies things for us. We use it to generate postage for packages (and as a result have saved money using the USPS) as well as stamps. The Dymo label printer we use has been a workhorse - over 10 years old and still trucking.

Easy to use, easy to reload if stamp value runs low. Excellent integration with address book.

Software can be a little slow to load on a Mac

Marissa
Manager in USA

Easy to Use

Endicia configures easily with the ECC E-commerce Connector that we use to connect our Magento Online Store to our Shipping Programs UPS Worldship and Endicia Dazzle.

It would be great is there were additional USPS postage discounts from using Endicia; however, the ease of use makes it a good product.

Jon
Warehouse Manager in USA

Endicia is a simple, user-friendly platform that takes limited training to use.

The intuitive nature of the platform makes it easy to train employees. There are not a lot of bells and whistles, which is ideal for this type of software.

We need a separate solution for carriers other than USPS. It would be great if Endicia could manage multiple carriers.

Endicia

Kommentare: Use this on a daily basis for large volume shipping.

We love being able to use this on a daily basis to ship all of our USPS orders. Great system.

Do not like when the system goes down, takes too long for them to get it back up and running.

Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Good Postage Software

Kommentare: Over all, the software serves its purpose. I didn’t have to empty out my postage balance, it simply switched it over to the new software. It was easy to download and install on my computer and it started working right away. My only wish is that they sold the rolls at Staples or local stores so I don’t have to wait a few days to print stamps.

I like that I can still print on rolls using my Dymo printer. It is quick and fairly easy once you get the hang of it. I also like that you can weigh each letter and get an accurate price based on that.

I don’t like that you have to log into the program every single time you want to print postage. The old Dymo stamp would remember the login I formation. I also don’t really enjoy that you need a serial number before you can even print on a roll. I understand that it’s necessary to ensure that people are using legitimate rolls, but it’s a nuisance I didn’t have to deal with before.

Luis
Kosmetik, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Endicia Online - At it's WORST

Kommentare: Endicia Professional software download is actually good but it seems that NEW CUSTOMERS cannot enjoy the benefit of pulling webstore orders directly. I used to enjoy using this software and recommended it's use to most online sellers that I know of. Now that the software does not support webstore integration, I don't recommend using it. Using postage printing via Amazon, and eBay is better due to the postage rates being more competitive.

Webstore Integration and NOTHING ELSE is good

Lag time is so bad. Need to request refund on the postage because REPRINT POSTAGE is not working. Money gets stuck with USPS temporarily due to this issue.

Stephanie
owner in USA
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, Selbstständig

Keeps Erroring!

Kommentare: Terrible

Was on the phone with them, which they answered quickly to my surprise.

But they could not get my account to open up with password and user name change. They stole money from me now, that I will not get back, simply because their software errored. I did not make any mistakes, added money to the account before I requested the shipment. Then all hell broke loose. I am so pissed I could spit!

Ellen
Administrative Assistant in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

We stopped using this software after they were blacklisted by Wells Fargo

It was easy to download the software and print labels

They charged $15 a month for this service, our current provider is free. They did not sell shipping services for any shipper other than USPS, and eventually enough people were able to put fraudulent transactions through this service that Wells Fargo blocked all of their transactions. This was very inconvenient, we had to call Wells Fargo every time we wanted to add more money to our account. So, we changed providers.

Zach
Sales/Service Manager in USA

Gets the job done.

We use this so often that it has become quite easy to use after repetition, making it easy to train new people when they start.

It can feel like there is too much going on because of all the options, especially if you have not used it before or in a long time. It could use a redesign visually I think.

Kaye
Bekleidung & Mode, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Found a better option trying to get deposit back

Kommentare: Horrible... I can’t get them to stop the service I canceled 9 months ago.

It did what it was designed to do, but I found a better option that only charged my account if I used the labels.

Endicia charged me a deposit and kept taking money out of my card in addition to that. I canceled 9 months ago, haven’t received my deposit back, and they are still trying to charge my expired card monthly. I have talked to multiple customer service people over the months and it never gets fixed. Just don’t do it!