Über Endicia

Endicias Versandlösungen sparen Zeit und bieten die bestmöglichen U.S.-Postal-Service®-Tarife für Lager- und Ausführungshäuser.

Erfahre mehr über Endicia

Kelsey E.
Small Business Owner/CEO
Einzelhandel, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 10.1.2019

"Great for Home Businesses"

Kommentare: GREAT alternative to other postage printers, easy to use, but poor customer service.

Vorteile: I love that Endicia is an easy way to print my postage at home, PER USE, and does not require subscriptions like some other competitors (like Stamps.com).
Their software is easy to use and very compatible with my DYMO postage printer.

Nachteile: I hate that when the printer jams up, it is like pulling TEETH to get a refund from Endicia. To date I've wasted about $50 in postage that was never refunded to me because copies of the misprinted postage was not deemed satisfactory by the company. So be careful when you print- because their policy is pretty much "if you mess up you are SOL."
It's also impossible to get a real human to talk to to argue with.

• Bewertet am 10.1.2019
Nate H.
Shipping Manager
Sportartikel, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 12.6.2019

"Great, Simple, Software"

Vorteile: Allowed us to easily import orders from QuickBooks and process USPS labels very efficiently. Shipping internationally through USPS is a breeze. Easily create return shipping labels.

Nachteile: The online reporting isn't as detailed as I would like but provides all the basic information you would need.

• Bewertet am 12.6.2019
Larry B.
  • Bewertet am 13.2.2020

"So good and now so bad"

Kommentare: We're all done with Endicia. We found PitneyBowes SendPro product to actually work.

Vorteile: Endicia is a postage printing application. We were an Endicia customer for eight years. A company like us, we're not in the postage printing business. We're in a business that needed to print postage and mail things. Endicia was great. On those rare occasions when we needed technical support, we called, they helped and we went on our way.

Nachteile: Apparently Endicia was sold, developed some sort of affiliation with Stamps.com or something. They introduced new software that doesn't work. We spent hours and hours with multiple technical support people. We got differing answers on our problems from some of them and from others, they just said they were not familiar with the new software and we were not the only ones complaining. But here's our biggest complaint. The change required us to throw away all of our stamp materials AND to throw away all of our postage scales. Yes, the new version of their software doesn't work with the scales we've been using, for which we spent money on. Just send them to the trash was their recommendation. Sorry, but we're just not going to contribute to the massive amount of e-waste this country produces. We did reach out to management. They said, "sorry".

• Bewertet am 13.2.2020
Kevin M.
  • Bewertet am 3.4.2019

"Great Functionality, Bad Price Increases"

Kommentare: We loved the ease of use. It is a great transition for smaller sellers who are tired of paying 9 cents a label on Amazon. However, as you grow, it simply doesn't scale as well. Also, with their recent price increase the break even point just got quite a bit higher compared to purchasing your postage labels direct from Amazon.

Vorteile: Endicia worked flawlessly for us. It consolidated most of our marketplace orders into one screen and provided competitive postage rates for us. The software was easy to use and implement.

Nachteile: They need more connectivity with more marketplaces. Honestly, we would still be using them today if not for their recent price increase. That price increase caused us to look around to find that their sister company gave us all of our marketplaces at less per order than Endicia did. Oddly, our new account includes an Endicia Account...

• Bewertet am 3.4.2019
Jennifer S.
legal assistant
Anwaltskanzlei, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 5.12.2019

"Skip the Lines at the Post Office"

Kommentare: We use Endicia along with USPS Click-n-Ship for almost all of our postage needs. Can't imagine going back to traditional stamps.

Vorteile: I love that we can print our stamps at the office and can skip the lines at the Post Office. There is a small investment in the beginning by purchasing the stamp printer and a scale, but if you purchase the right label printer you can use it for your other label needs as well. It is also extremely easy to add funds to your postage balance.

Nachteile: There are a few glitches now and then with printing, but the software allows you to reprint if needed.

• Bewertet am 5.12.2019
William B.
Logistics Manager
Logistik & Lieferkette, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 11.6.2020

"Great software, but poor customer service & technical support."

Kommentare: In conclusion, the software itself is great, but the customer and technical support need much improvement.

Vorteile: Endicia software is easy to learn and use. You can process shipments and print labels fairly quickly.

Nachteile: The quality of customer service and technical support is poor. When there are technical issues due to a software update (that the users are not notified about in advance), expect to be on hold for hours and get transferred from one department to another.

• Bewertet am 11.6.2020
Charles W.
  • Bewertet am 11.3.2020

"Hands down the worst software I have ever had"

Kommentare: HORRIBLE!

Vorteile: Nothing. It has been nothing but problems

Nachteile: I have been with Endicia for more than 5 years and I have had to call tech support no less than 30-40 times with continual problems. I am on the phone as I am writing this waiting for tech support, I called a 6:03 and I was told it would "Less than one minute" before I could get a support agent. That was 40 minutes ago. I have waited many times more than an HOUR to get connected. This is beyond frustrating. I have a software that runs my business that is really good but it costs HUNDREDS of dollars to get it to work with Endicia. A few months ago Endicia integrated with Stamps.com and the problems have been worse than ever. Endicia now runs very slow and continually failure to function. It also sends out emails to my customers and instead of having my company name on it my personal name is on it and customers have no idea who the email is coming from and they delete them thinking they are spam. They have been telling me for three months that they are working on the issue. I just got off the phone with tech support after a total of about 90 minutes. There is a NEW issue that seems to be system wide and they are telling me that I have to manually print hundreds of labels (and they are printing too small and they say that is the best they can do right now) and the time it takes to fill in all of the information for each order is lengthy. My next call will be to stamps.com since they are the parent company of Endicia. I will also be looking for other solutions for my business.

• Bewertet am 11.3.2020
Carole C.
Anwaltskanzlei, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 19.2.2020

"Very easy to use."

Kommentare: Wonderful! I was not familiar with this until I started working for the law firm I am currently employed, but after using it just once was totally sold and have now used this for 7 years!

Vorteile: This is a nice program for stamps, ordering supplies for stamps, printing postage directly onto envelopes, and works great with my DYMO label maker.

Nachteile: When they converted from the software to Endicia online it was a little rough transition but their customer support was fantastic and eventually got us set up on multiple computers.

• Bewertet am 19.2.2020
Andrew P.
Founder & Creative Director
Bekleidung & Mode, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 28.1.2019

"Saves us a ton of money"

Kommentare: Overall, we are very happy to work with Endicia.

Vorteile: Connecting our Shipping Easy account to Endicia has saved us a ton of money on shipping- significant money on every package we ship. We see the actual savings per package when creating the labels.
Great and speedy customer service as well.

Nachteile: Not a whole lot to complain about. Beyond an occasional long wait for reimbursement from cancelled labels, we are extremely happy with the Endicia service and products.

• Bewertet am 28.1.2019
Dean D.
Owner/Founder
Bekleidung & Mode, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 22.12.2019

"2019 Endicia Review"

Kommentare: My overall experience with Endicia has been very positive.

Vorteile: What I like most about the Endicia software is the ease of integration with my website. It also saves time and money.

Nachteile: What I like the least about the Endicia software is figuring out automatic shipping rates with my websites software.

• Bewertet am 22.12.2019
Michael A.
IT Technician
  • Bewertet am 8.3.2018

"Endicia is Something I Rely on..."

Kommentare: We ship approximately 120 orders a day through this reliable program. If we were given a choice between this program and others, we would stay with them! We have not had any complaints other than user error, the functionality is there even if it takes a second to find where it is. :)

Vorteile: This Software is Very Customizable, Useful, Accurate, and Reliable. We use this software 60 hours a week and over the weekends schedule updates to avoid impacting our shipping department. From the pre-installed images for Valentine's day and Christmas to custom thank you notes to our customers, we have created hundreds of custom labels. Endicia is compatible with UPS Worldship and we can pick specific labels to use across the spectrum. We absolutely love how we can manage purchases when we have a mistake and refund a double created label without calling customer support! Our account can easily have funds deposited to avoid stopping the shipping process due to limited funds. One-time fees help us keep track of payments much easier than vendors who charge other fees as they show up at later times. Compatible with many different types of printers for quick adaptability to new setups.

Nachteile: Due to the custom settings everywhere in this program, it can take a good while to adjust yourself and get familiar with the complexity of the visual editor and structure of the purchase history.

• Bewertet am 8.3.2018
Chris W.
Bekleidung & Mode, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 10.11.2016

"Tough to set up but easy going after that"

Kommentare: As someone who is not technically gifted, Endicia/DAZzle was not exactly user friendly to set up but now that it is up and running I hardly have trouble. When I do it usually just takes some trial and error to line up margins, sort out the printer situation, etc. It seems harder than it should be, but I guess that's how these things work. The few times I've needed technical support they've been helpful.

Vorteile: Easy to use once set up.

Nachteile: When a technical issue occurs it is a little bit of a headache for me (at least) to fix it. Initial setup was the same way.

• Bewertet am 10.11.2016
Matt K.
Shipping & Receiving
  • Bewertet am 31.3.2020

"Functional shipping software with quirks and a dated UI"

Kommentare: The program generally functions as one would expect. It can be slow and the UI is very dated (this is also an issue with other USPS compatible software i.e. Stamps.com).

Vorteile: The application has been flawless with generating postage and queuing print jobs. The address verification for USA based addresses is also a nice feature,but it would be great if that was also offered for Canadian addresses or other international addresses.

Nachteile: The application has a number of bugs. Signature confirmation does not remain set between parcel mailings. The user must re-select preferences for individual packages even when mailing consecutive parcels. The application sometimes does not detect that an International address has been entered - there is no way to manually select that the user wants to send an international shipment. The error codes that are presented when there is an issue with a shipment are not actionable. The application could do a much better job in describing input errors and how to correct them. The application does not maintain a steady connection to Endica's servers and must reconnect after a period of non-use. The lack of ability to set additional shipping preferences or create shipping profiles seems to be a major feature that is lacking.

• Bewertet am 31.3.2020
Nick P.
Order Entry Clerk
Sportartikel, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 21.4.2018

"I've used Endicia every day at the office for 9 years now to generate our USPS shipping labels!"

Kommentare: Easily create US Postal Service shipping labels for all their different services and to almost any location in the world.

Vorteile: It's very easy to use and lets you quickly cycle through different service options to find the best fit for the package you need to ship. Endless amounts of templates available for different purposes.

Nachteile: Modifying templates tends to be somewhat difficult and the maximum postage amount we can purchase at one time so we end up making more payments than we would like to but other than that it's been a very reliable software for a long time.

• Bewertet am 21.4.2018
Amy M.
  • Bewertet am 25.4.2018

"I've used Endicia since it became available as an integration with my online store ventures."

Vorteile: I love Endicia!!! Before the software, I was using the USPS website to print my shipping labels from home. There were some options on the market but they all cost money. Endicia is a free integration into my current Ecommerce platform. It is a seamless experience, that allows me to add postage to my balance, print labels and send shipment notifications to my customers without leaving the backend of my online store. Can't really ask for much more than that.

Nachteile: The only con I can think of for the software is that there is a minimum postage purchase. I burn through postage so quickly that this is not an issue, but it may be for smaller online operations.

• Bewertet am 25.4.2018
Brian B.
  • Bewertet am 26.3.2018

"A Complicated but Good Option for Postage"

Vorteile: Endicia was by far the most powerful and dynamic software we have used to generate shipping labels for our business. It was built to integrate with so many software platforms, so it was a breeze to program Endicia to generate shipping labels based on information in our CRM.

Nachteile: The software, while powerful, is less streamlined and a little more cumbersome than its competitors. It takes some time and use to get used to its interface, and how to most efficiently use the software.

• Bewertet am 26.3.2018
Louis S.
  • Bewertet am 12.2.2019

"Basic Shipping Software and Integration"

Kommentare: We nearly never have to communicate with Endicia over any issues, having shipped over 1 million packages with them as the postage provider I can't think of a single issue besides a plan change or such.

Vorteile: We've been using Endicia for almost a decade, it's deeply integrated into everyone for the shipping industry, supports more than Stamps.com for API and 3rd party consolidators.

Nachteile: They are being forced away from auto-refunds for un-used labels, a bit of annoyance, but we'll have a process to do so now.

• Bewertet am 12.2.2019
Ivan R.
Partner
Bekleidung & Mode, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 8.12.2018

""Set it and forget it" Solution for USPS"

Kommentare: We have been using Endicia for years and have rarely if ever had issues outside of the initial setup. It's good software and works well.

Vorteile: Integrates damn near universally with many different fulfillment softwares, economical plans and great rates through USPS Commercial Plus pricing, good uptime and autobilling

Nachteile: Setup and API configuration can have some teething issues, usually these are resolved quickly and support is able to help

• Bewertet am 8.12.2018
Eileen O.
Consultant
  • Bewertet am 2.8.2019

"Postage made easy!"

Kommentare: As a small business owner who ships a variety of sizes of items, Endicia really simplifies things for us. We use it to generate postage for packages (and as a result have saved money using the USPS) as well as stamps. The Dymo label printer we use has been a workhorse - over 10 years old and still trucking.

Vorteile: Easy to use, easy to reload if stamp value runs low. Excellent integration with address book.

Nachteile: Software can be a little slow to load on a Mac

• Bewertet am 2.8.2019
Joanne S.
  • Bewertet am 11.7.2018

"A great shipping software for small business shipping store for all carriers and most cost effective"

Vorteile: Very easy to install and self explanatory to use. Can be used for all major shipping carriers domestic and international. For a small shipping store it is all you will need to take care of all shipping needs for customers.

Nachteile: Sometimes there are glitches but customer service is easy to reach and issues can be resolved immediately so there is no long wait for the customer.

• Bewertet am 11.7.2018
Council Member
Informationsdienst, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 8.4.2018

"Very convenient and simple way to print postage"

Vorteile: The software makes it easy to print postage from any computer and send directly to your DYMO label printer. It automatically tracks your account balance and you can refill your account with one click.

Nachteile: Only integrates with USPS. If you want to ship with other carriers like UPS or FedEx, you need to use another solution.

• Bewertet am 8.4.2018
Norman M.
Onlinemedien, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 23.12.2019

"Bad customer service. they will suspend your account for bad logins"

Kommentare: they don't fix what's broke, thinking of changing companies

Vorteile: ease of printing multiple postage is OK and works well

Nachteile: Customer service when your account is suspended due to "improper logins?" is terrible and only available mon-Friday, reset options don't work, pass phrases don't work. email to reset password or account id does not work

• Bewertet am 23.12.2019
Robert M.
Musik, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 11.10.2019

"Downhill all the way"

Kommentare: Been with them 20 years or more and service has gone steadily downhill and now that Stamps.com bought them the service is much worse.

Vorteile: Easy to use in the past but now the service is very very slow with delays in printing up to 4-5 minutes per label

Nachteile: Customer Service hold times exceed 30 minutes. Online service slows to a crawl at time.

• Bewertet am 11.10.2019
Andrew F.
Warehouse & Operations Support
  • Bewertet am 18.11.2017

"I use Endicia every day at work to ship a high volume of packages"

Vorteile: I really like the batch feature. When shipping a large quantity of items in the same weight class import all of them and print them all at the same time. It saves a lot of time.

Nachteile: I'd like to see some updates on international shipping. Making returns easier and validating addresses would be a great improvement.

• Bewertet am 18.11.2017
Marissa S.
  • Bewertet am 8.8.2017

"Easy to Use"

Vorteile: Endicia configures easily with the ECC E-commerce Connector that we use to connect our Magento Online Store to our Shipping Programs UPS Worldship and Endicia Dazzle.

Nachteile: It would be great is there were additional USPS postage discounts from using Endicia; however, the ease of use makes it a good product.

• Bewertet am 8.8.2017