Filtern nach:

Über RingCentral Video

Verbinde dich mit und teile Besprechungen und Konferenzen mit RingCentral und arbeite an diesen mit anderen zusammen.

Erfahre mehr über RingCentral Video

Guiliana T.
Guiliana T.
Foreign Attorney in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

RingCentral for meetings

Kommentare: Ringcentral meetings give us the opportunity to connect with our clients in an effective way. Also, it s great to use inside our company to connect our offices over the world.

I´ve been using RingCentral at work since I got hired in the Company. For me it has been an important tool since the majority of our clients are contacted via telephone conferences. Also, ringcentral is very helpful for us because we have 2 main locations Miami and Bogota and we use it to comunicate between both offices the entire day. Ringcentral is very helpful in situations in which you need to connect your clients with people in different offices. Even if you don´t use the video feature you know who is speaking because the name of the person appears in the entire screen (which is super usefull if you are connected which several persons at the same time). I had also use it via cellphone and it is super easy to use, you only need to call a particular number and then mark the code of the meeting, for me this is important in cases when I have a meeting but I´m in the middle of traffic or something similar. Ringcentral also offers you the opportunity to share your screen so everyone in the meeting can see your presentations and you can even give them the control of your screen so they can make changes directly to any document if you need it, we use this feature between the teams in Bogota and Miami and it is super usefull because we can work in several things at the same time.

I don´t have any complaints about this software, for me it has been very helpful.

Research Assistant II in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

RingCentral Meetings Review

Kommentare: My overall experience with RingCentral Meetings is great! I love to use Ringcentral at my work. Our company has many telecommuters, and we heavily rely on RingCentral for our daily work. It's so convenient to meet via RingCentral with colleagues from New York, DC, and Boston offices to work on the same project.

I've been using RingCentral every day since I joined my company. What I like most about this software is that I can join anywhere in the meetings with my cellphone and share my screen easily with my colleagues.

What I like least about this software is that sometimes I got kicked out of the meetings and re-joined multiple times when the internet was not stable.

Ogaga U.
Security Analyst in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

It works very well like Zoom

4 letzten Monat Neu

The screen annotation is a very useful when sharing screen, and the ease of sharing screen is very good.

The phone system was very difficult to setup and doesn't always work well. It's integration with Salesforce is terrible and doesn't work well.

Assoc. Dir., Infrastructure in USA
E-Learning, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Not a big fan

Kommentare: Everyone knows Zoom, so RingCentral bundling that product with their VoIP services seems like a deal. It isn't in my opinion. The RingCentral client is clunky and has constant updates that need applied. They are replacing this with another internal tool, but, unless you have no other options, this would not be a top pick.

This comes bundled with VoIP subscriptions with RingCentral, it's Zoom - rebranded and with fewer features

Your participants must install a RingCentral Meetings client. Web participants have no features. Not an easy to use tool like Meet or Zoom. If all of your participants are using the same solution, then it isn't as frustrating. However, most people in the world prefer to use more common apps, and don't want to

Angela R.
Insurance Agent in USA
Versicherung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Outstanding Video Quality

Kommentare: It has really helped our team stay in contact throughout the shutdown. We can meet each week and also meet with our clients. Any trainings can also be done by our up-lines through the platform.

This software is easy to use, install, and makes it convenient to meet as a team across the United States. I’ve never had an issue with the audio or video quality and each update makes it progressively better, even when I think it can’t get better.

There really isn’t anything I dislike. It would be nice to have a list somewhere to automatically call someone like a few other similar software products on the market.

Brooke S.
President in USA
Versicherung, Selbstständig

Great for Small Technology Forward Business

This tool is one of the best tools we use for screen share presentations. The price is included in the phone system we use and is a great package for our small business

It is reliable and easy to use, therefore I can't think of any cons.

Bruce C.
Principal in USA

RingCentral - Great tool for virtual meetings and screen sharing

Kommentare: Very pleased. Performance of RingCentral Meetings has dramatically improved from some years ago.

The ease of setting up and connecting to meetings is outstanding. After deciding what selective applications or screens to share on my PC, I select share and the other party can instantly view my screen or vice versa. Connecting to the URL for the visual portion is a URL click away. I can choose to call in or use the PC audio to connect to the voice call. Multi-user meetings are also easy for everyone to connect to with high fidellity audo and video.

Not a big issue, but having to drop sharing of one screen to connect to another is annoying. I either should be able to click on another screen that would drop sharing from the previous screen automatically or allow a limited number of multiple screens.

Amer M.
Owned in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great meeting software

I use for consultation meetings on monthly basis. I like the simple yet effective interface. Simplicity when trying to point or present something to audience or the presenter

None so far. I’ve had great experience so far

Matt B.
President in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, Selbstständig

I recommend RingCentral

Great connection, pretty easy to use, great customer service, never any problems

If anything the ease of scheduling a video call / setting it up is a little chunky, that could be a little more user friendly.

Operations Coordinator in Mexiko
Immobilien, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

About the same as Zoom

4 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Overall, RingCentral does what you need it to with video conferencing and screen-sharing. Most of the problems we ran into were due to human error or Internet connection issues.

RingCentral worked as well as any other video conferencing tools I've used. It's about as intuitive as Zoom.

I didn't like that I had to download yet another app on top of Zoom and the login process could be a pain.

Timm C.
Director of Media & Communications in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Glip is the most effective productivity tool I've ever used to date (despite its shortcomings).

Kommentare: See review.

Glip is an [almost] all-in-one, [almost] unified productivity tool takes a bunch of what I liked about Asana's task-management, and combines it with the instant messaging functionality of Slack. Glip makes team communication, collaboration, and task/project management as simple as instant messaging. Whereas Asana begins and revolves around task-management, Glip begins with conversation, which is a much more organic way to collaborate, I think. Glip excels in its instant messaging, which does more than just the usual chat. In addition to allowing users to easily communicate with their teams and co-workers, Glip's desktop app allows you to create and assign tasks, create and share (and annotate) notes and documents, schedule events, and attach files from your preferred cloud service...all through its instant messenger. Pretty snazzy. The mobile app is a significantly paired-down version of the desktop app, but again, it excels at instant messaging - very response, keeps you connected to your teams...just with less functionality. Overall, I definitely recommend Glip.

While there are a few things here and there that need to be addressed, it's Glip's calendar that hurts the experience for me. To put it simply - Glip's calendar is inadequate. More specifically, the calendar fails in its ability to effectively schedule recurring tasks and events. While it does allow for daily, weekly, monthly and yearly scheduling, it does not allow for more specific intervals. For example, our organization has an evening staff meeting on the 2nd Tuesday of every month - we can't schedule it Glip. As much as I want to use the Glip calendar personally, it's shortcomings force me to use the ever-faithful Google Calendar...which means, it's not really an all-in-one solution (which is supposed to be Glip's hook!). My suggestion to the Glip team is to look at what Google Calendar does as far as scheduling is concerned and copy it! As far as the mobile experience is concerned, my two biggest gripes are 1) the 7-day calendar (seriously, why?); and 2) the inability to sort/filter tasks. Aside from the above, it's just ok. As mentioned previously, it's definitely not as full-featured as the desktop app...but, since instant messaging is Glip's primary function, it does that trick just fine.

Carlo P.
IT Technician in UK

A brilliant and powerful team messaging and collaboration solution

Kommentare: Overall I have found it a great piece of software and has allowed us to collaborate much better and much more efficiently as a team - this is the Skype replacement we wish we found sooner!

Glip is very easy to use, as well as deploy. It allows many of us off-site technicians to collaborate and communicate, either directly or part of a team. The GIF implementation is also handy!

As I work on filtered sites (schools) I often have to unblock the URLs that are required for Glip, and some things like the GIFs cannot be unblocked as they dont align with school policies.

Greg A.
Greg A.
Founder & Creative Director in USA

Glip needs to be on more people's radar... it's fantastic!

After going through an extensive process where our company tested multiple project management platforms (Slack, daPulse, Asana, Wunderlist, and more), Glip came out the clear winner. The ease of use and the way the whole platform is based on conversations were the determining factors. We love the way Glip is really just conversations that you can turn into all sorts of actionable items such as file sharing, task list generation, etc. Easy to use, incredibly feature rich, and improving all the time. Glip needs to be experienced by more people!

Honestly, the fact that not many people have heard of it compared to some of the competitors that we feel Glip is superior to. Folks we work with wanted to use other platforms and Glip was something they just had not heard of so collaborating was a little challenging at times due to that fact.

Heather H.
HR Assistant in USA
Maschinerie, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

The latest combined design change is great

Kommentare: There is so much more communication within our HR team now.

I love that they combined the different apps into one easy one. Now I can fax, text, message/glip, and do meetings, etc. all in one place. Also, the fax option literally works 100 times better than our actual fax machine! So easy! And the sidebar on the right allows you to pin pieces of conversations and saves all shared images. Plus, you can search back through all conversations with a keyword or phrase which has really come in handy. Plus in the video meetings, there is a setting that makes you look like you have a filter on! Great for those days you aren't feeling 100%!

I think the settings for call handling could be more user-friendly, and the actual phone system setup for quick dial people could be as well.

Ricardo O.
Ricardo O.
Creative Director in Panama

The web app is fantastic, the mobile implementations need work

Kommentare: When using the web app Glip is great. Easy to use, and it offers a robust set of tools for different types of projects. The mobile apps are quite limited and do not live up to what the Glip web app can accomplish.

Glip offers an interesting set of tools to manage a team. Simple to use, yet very effective . Integrates effectively with a ton of other apps. To me Gmail integration is a great plus.

No Kanban view of tasks, sorting of tasks is a bit cumbersome and never extended to Mobile apps, which in my opinion look like an after thought

IT Specialist in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Glip also known as just RingCentral

Kommentare: We use Glip as a communications tool for multiple departments across our business. It has been a great tool for organizing our conversations by group and allowing us to keep a history of our conversations, which our previous chat program had a 10,000 message limit to the history shown.

We really enjoy using the built in gif search in Glip. It is a useful chat program that is easy to use. It helps us organize our conversations by group so that if our website developers are having a discussion about something, it does not get interrupted by the data teams conversation on a different topic. It has a phone app so you can stay connected to the chat group even while on the go, which is useful for after hour and weekend conversations.

One of the things I do not like about Glip is that the Windows notifications are sometimes delayed and do not come up for a minute or more. It is helpful to be able to see the notifications when I get a new message because I do not always have the tab with Glip open in my browser.

Maciej K.
Designer in Polen
Design, Selbstständig

Reliable, but a bit dated

RingCentral is pretty much the same as Zoom so you might expect similar functionality and familiar interface. I've been using it for more than a year now daily for video calls and it's been pretty reliable even for larger calls of 50+ people. Audio/video lags are quite rare and there is an option to call in using phone which solves audio issues completely when they occur. Screen sharing works well, it has support for multiple screens. There's record and chat functionality built in. Apps for mobile devices are offered and work well (I've used the iOS version.) Lately they've added support for Linux, so all desktop operating systems are covered.

The design feels a bit dated and it the app might be a bit intimidating for users coming from simple video call solutions like Google Hangouts, Skype, or FaceTime. It requires a bit of getting used to, but nothing more that is not present in other enterprise-grade conferencing software.

Line Producer & Sysops Admin in Kanada
Computerspiele, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

A powerful free communication tool

Kommentare: Glip was a very nice tool for communication and file sharing. We rarely ran into any issues while using it. The web app is working fine but the windows client is not as responsive and updates were avoided since they created frustration for no reason.

Glip is completely free to use for chatting and sharing files. Glip offers a very well maintained solution for communication with a lot of options to organised said communications. It easy to add people outside your organisation and still being able to discuss and share with them.

It hasn't really evolved during the past 5 years. The plugins are very limited and there's not much documentation offered to explain how to use them. Calendar is not very advanced and not really good for team management

Kristi C.
Kristi C.
Assistant Director of Marketing and Communications in USA
Unterhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great Project Management Tool

Kommentare: Glip has transformed our team communication efforts. I no longer worry if a task is going to be completed on time or forgotten. WIth Glip, we are able to stay organized and communicate more effencently. It has met our needs well.

Glip has allowed my marketing team to work and communicate more efficiently. We market 40+ events annually, and Glip has allowed us to organize each event marketing plan, assign team-specific tasks, and upload documents with ease so that everyone on the team is informed. The organization and task management capabiliites of this software has been one of the best communications tools that we have ever used as a department.

The task assignment feature has been vital to our team, but it does not have the option of changing the task progress. Tasks can only be listed as incomplete or complete. I would love to have the capability, to change a task status to options like: working, pending approval, assistance needed, etc. so that our team can know what tasks others are struggling with or at what stage a task might be in.

Maksood A.
Design, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great Software for Businesses

Kommentare: Overall the software is great for small businesses, lets you connect with your team and clients with easy sign up.

Easy to use. Comes with unlimited storage and messaging. Allows you to screen share and remote access. Able to add clients outside your company.

You won't be able to restore deleted messages or tasks once deleted. Not enough options to add lot of apps.

Tom M.
President & CEO in USA
Bankwesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Excellent video conferencing platform

Kommentare: It's a good platform and reasonably priced. It was quick and easy to integrate into our organization (full disclosure: we were using RingCentral prior to really relying on the video conferencing function, so our team was already familiar with the system). Excellent option for small to mid-size businesses. Possibly larger businesses too, but I can't speak to that.

System was easy to use, and integrated well into our organization. We had previously engaged RingCentral for all our telephonic needs, so the learning curve was pretty flat. Nevertheless, it was an easy function to implement and roll out.

Occasionally the audio/video quality wasn't the best, but that might be more related to some of the rural areas we operate in, and the network capabilities that we are forced to deal with.

Kieran M.
Sales and Operations Manager in USA
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Glip Review

Kommentare: During business hours, it is great for keeping on top of everything. As a manager, I need to be in the loop of everything that goes on in this building. Glip is a great way to be informed and have constant communication. It documents what has been said and when which is a great reference for any business owner. Let's face it, constant communication is KEY and utilizing Glip offers that.

Glip is an interactive digital communication system that allows users to communicate throughout facilities without ever having to leave their seat. I would recommend Glip to any company that has more than 1 department. Glip allows secure and confidential communication to a group of users as well as individual users for discretionary purposes.

If you sign up for glip on your phone, you can never REALLY turn it off. Messages keep coming thru regardless if you are signed on or not.

Ashlie P.
Founder in
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic Organizational and Management Collaboration Tool

Kommentare: Overall the software has saved us tons in time and money being able to manage the different teams all in one place and easily communicate.

Easy to collaborate with a team AND keep all of my organizational and plans up to date, sharing them only with those who need access to collaborate. Very easy to organize as well. And very easy to communicate with other members of the organization.

I wish the calendar had the ability to have things recure based on the #th day of the month or by the #rd day of the week of the month, having more control over the frequency. I also think they could make it more user friendly in terms of keeping files and such organized

Kefsere G.
Kefsere G.
Customer Success in Kanada

RingCentral

What I like about Ring Central is that at our company we have been able to depend on this. The connection is always stable and calls come through without issues. The best part, is that the voicemails come to my email. If I am out of office, or on lunch, and eager to find out what my voicemails say, I am able to listen to them from my email account. This has been the best part!!!

Sometimes, in the voicemail message in my email it will show me what the customer has said in text, and other times it does not. Its not too much of an issue, but do wish it was more consistent!

Adria A.
Adria A.
Foreign Attorney in USA
Rechtsberatung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Easier Communication

Kommentare: It is very friendly and it works with every device, even to make phone calls to the clients.

This software is very practical when running an officer where your clients are international and so your other office locations. Whenever we need to make a conference meeting, we use this app. Even for conference meetings for the office we have bee using it and it allows you to: send documents, share screen even share the control of your screen, it also has video features. More complete and practical than skype.

I would not change anything about this software. For us, it has been very practical.