Über RingCentral Video

Verbinde dich mit und teile Besprechungen und Konferenzen mit RingCentral und arbeite an diesen mit anderen zusammen.

Erfahre mehr über RingCentral Video

It's easy to use and setup meetings. Calendar integration makes life easier.

I have a hard time "scheduling" a meeting for future. Typically I just have to schedule it in my calendar, then send an invitation with the dial/join information to those who need to attend.

Bewertungen zu RingCentral Video

RingCentral Video hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 375 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du RingCentral Video bereits verwendet?

Delly
Delly
Telemarketer in Kamerun
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

It helps the team to cold call with tranquility

Kommentare: Overall, I think that RingCentral video and its suit tremendously reduce distance barriers and provide opportunities to work and collaborate with international businesses irrespective of your geographical location.

RingCentral Video has been a great means of connecting directly with our prospects and team members. At supersales guys and gals, we used it to make cold calls and weekly team video meetings. It's a great app because it provides a user-friendly interface with just the essential features, unlike other similar apps I've tried. It offers international virtual numbers with extensions (for teams) that are fully functional. I, mean it makes it easy for me to connect with any business or person across territories in the US and Canada without the need to live in these countries.

One major problem I found with this tool is that it's only limited to certain countries I mean, they do not provide direct access to clients from Cameroon - Our team was able to because the subscription was purchased by our [sensitive content hidden] in Canada. Direct purchase from Cameroon is not possible.

Bildungsmanagement, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

RingCentral Meetings Review

Kommentare: My overall experience with RingCentral Meetings is great! I love to use Ringcentral at my work. Our company has many telecommuters, and we heavily rely on RingCentral for our daily work. It's so convenient to meet via RingCentral with colleagues from New York, DC, and Boston offices to work on the same project.

I've been using RingCentral every day since I joined my company. What I like most about this software is that I can join anywhere in the meetings with my cellphone and share my screen easily with my colleagues.

What I like least about this software is that sometimes I got kicked out of the meetings and re-joined multiple times when the internet was not stable.

E-Learning, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Not a big fan

Kommentare: Everyone knows Zoom, so RingCentral bundling that product with their VoIP services seems like a deal. It isn't in my opinion. The RingCentral client is clunky and has constant updates that need applied. They are replacing this with another internal tool, but, unless you have no other options, this would not be a top pick.

This comes bundled with VoIP subscriptions with RingCentral, it's Zoom - rebranded and with fewer features

Your participants must install a RingCentral Meetings client. Web participants have no features. Not an easy to use tool like Meet or Zoom. If all of your participants are using the same solution, then it isn't as frustrating. However, most people in the world prefer to use more common apps, and don't want to

Angela
Insurance Agent in USA
Versicherung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Outstanding Video Quality

Kommentare: It has really helped our team stay in contact throughout the shutdown. We can meet each week and also meet with our clients. Any trainings can also be done by our up-lines through the platform.

This software is easy to use, install, and makes it convenient to meet as a team across the United States. I’ve never had an issue with the audio or video quality and each update makes it progressively better, even when I think it can’t get better.

There really isn’t anything I dislike. It would be nice to have a list somewhere to automatically call someone like a few other similar software products on the market.

Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Amazing - All in one phone software

Kommentare: This software is great for travel as well as it can be used from your laptop or via cellphone without having to give your personal number.

I am extremely I'm pressed have recently switched over from Avaya, this software has amazing audio quality, reliable support and training was included from ring central. We are now able to task manage, video conference and use as day-to-day phone. This software also allows us to access our phone system without VPN support when we are working remotely. Extremely easy to use, you are able to set your out of office, phone forwarding, and best feature is Visual Voicemail. quickly able to listen or read voicemails without having to call in.

We have switched over from Avaya approx. 6 months ago and had some minor issues which were fixed quite easily through tech support and changing settings.

Brooke
President in USA
Versicherung, Selbstständig

Great for Small Technology Forward Business

This tool is one of the best tools we use for screen share presentations. The price is included in the phone system we use and is a great package for our small business

It is reliable and easy to use, therefore I can't think of any cons.

Angelo
Associate Product Manager in Benin
Internet, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Outstanding Experience with RingCentral Video

Kommentare: I have been using RingCentral Video for a few months now and have had a great experience overall. The interface is user friendly and the quality of the video and sound is clear. It is also really easy to set up and use.

RingCentral Video is a great video conferencing tool that is easy to use, with a fast connection, and great quality sound and video.

The one downside to RingCentral Video is that it can be a bit expensive for businesses with more than a few users.

Ricardo
Ricardo
Creative Director in Panama
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The web app is fantastic, the mobile implementations need work

Kommentare: When using the web app Glip is great. Easy to use, and it offers a robust set of tools for different types of projects. The mobile apps are quite limited and do not live up to what the Glip web app can accomplish.

Glip offers an interesting set of tools to manage a team. Simple to use, yet very effective . Integrates effectively with a ton of other apps. To me Gmail integration is a great plus.

No Kanban view of tasks, sorting of tasks is a bit cumbersome and never extended to Mobile apps, which in my opinion look like an after thought

Adria
Adria
Foreign Attorney in USA
Rechtsberatung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easier Communication

Kommentare: It is very friendly and it works with every device, even to make phone calls to the clients.

This software is very practical when running an officer where your clients are international and so your other office locations. Whenever we need to make a conference meeting, we use this app. Even for conference meetings for the office we have bee using it and it allows you to: send documents, share screen even share the control of your screen, it also has video features. More complete and practical than skype.

I would not change anything about this software. For us, it has been very practical.

Nathan
Nathan
Director, Management Information Systems in USA
Öffentliche Ordnung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy virtual meetings

Kommentare: For quick, impromptu meetings and how-to sessions, I love the simplicity of RingCentral Meetings. I use it all the time to show others how to accomplish a task with screen share. It's a big time saver and easy to use.

RingCentral Meetings offers easy meeting capability. There's nothing fancy here, but if your needs are modest, you can't ask for an easier solution. It integrates wonderfully with Outlook, allowing you to schedule meetings by clicking a button on the Outlook ribbon, and RingCentral Meetings loads all the information you and your participants will need to join (number, meeting URL, etc). Starting a meeting from the app is as easy as pushing a button, and the interface offers screen sharing, chatting, and whiteboarding. There is really nothing beyond that, but if that's all you need, it's simplicity will be welcome.

Figuring out which screen you are sharing can be challenging when you are using a multiple-monitor setup. And sometimes the app opens several windows with a meeting, causing confusion when trying to locate the meeting controls.

Timm
Director of Media & Communications in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Glip is the most effective productivity tool I've ever used to date (despite its shortcomings).

Kommentare: See review.

Glip is an [almost] all-in-one, [almost] unified productivity tool takes a bunch of what I liked about Asana's task-management, and combines it with the instant messaging functionality of Slack. Glip makes team communication, collaboration, and task/project management as simple as instant messaging. Whereas Asana begins and revolves around task-management, Glip begins with conversation, which is a much more organic way to collaborate, I think. Glip excels in its instant messaging, which does more than just the usual chat. In addition to allowing users to easily communicate with their teams and co-workers, Glip's desktop app allows you to create and assign tasks, create and share (and annotate) notes and documents, schedule events, and attach files from your preferred cloud service...all through its instant messenger. Pretty snazzy. The mobile app is a significantly paired-down version of the desktop app, but again, it excels at instant messaging - very response, keeps you connected to your teams...just with less functionality. Overall, I definitely recommend Glip.

While there are a few things here and there that need to be addressed, it's Glip's calendar that hurts the experience for me. To put it simply - Glip's calendar is inadequate. More specifically, the calendar fails in its ability to effectively schedule recurring tasks and events. While it does allow for daily, weekly, monthly and yearly scheduling, it does not allow for more specific intervals. For example, our organization has an evening staff meeting on the 2nd Tuesday of every month - we can't schedule it Glip. As much as I want to use the Glip calendar personally, it's shortcomings force me to use the ever-faithful Google Calendar...which means, it's not really an all-in-one solution (which is supposed to be Glip's hook!). My suggestion to the Glip team is to look at what Google Calendar does as far as scheduling is concerned and copy it! As far as the mobile experience is concerned, my two biggest gripes are 1) the 7-day calendar (seriously, why?); and 2) the inability to sort/filter tasks. Aside from the above, it's just ok. As mentioned previously, it's definitely not as full-featured as the desktop app...but, since instant messaging is Glip's primary function, it does that trick just fine.

Heather
HR Assistant in USA
Maschinerie, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

The latest combined design change is great

Kommentare: There is so much more communication within our HR team now.

I love that they combined the different apps into one easy one. Now I can fax, text, message/glip, and do meetings, etc. all in one place. Also, the fax option literally works 100 times better than our actual fax machine! So easy! And the sidebar on the right allows you to pin pieces of conversations and saves all shared images. Plus, you can search back through all conversations with a keyword or phrase which has really come in handy. Plus in the video meetings, there is a setting that makes you look like you have a filter on! Great for those days you aren't feeling 100%!

I think the settings for call handling could be more user-friendly, and the actual phone system setup for quick dial people could be as well.

Ogaga
Security Analyst in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

It works very well like Zoom

The screen annotation is a very useful when sharing screen, and the ease of sharing screen is very good.

The phone system was very difficult to setup and doesn't always work well. It's integration with Salesforce is terrible and doesn't work well.

Tom
President & CEO in USA
Bankwesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Excellent video conferencing platform

Kommentare: It's a good platform and reasonably priced. It was quick and easy to integrate into our organization (full disclosure: we were using RingCentral prior to really relying on the video conferencing function, so our team was already familiar with the system). Excellent option for small to mid-size businesses. Possibly larger businesses too, but I can't speak to that.

System was easy to use, and integrated well into our organization. We had previously engaged RingCentral for all our telephonic needs, so the learning curve was pretty flat. Nevertheless, it was an easy function to implement and roll out.

Occasionally the audio/video quality wasn't the best, but that might be more related to some of the rural areas we operate in, and the network capabilities that we are forced to deal with.

Elizabeth
CEO in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Zoom Option

Kommentare: I have used RC for meetings, presentations, personal connections, and for ease of connecting with business prospects. It is rare to have an issue using RC and I would more likely chalk up any problems to my internet connection, rather than RC. When they fix the clarity of the backgrounds it will be even better.\

There is a lot to recommend with RC. I enjoy the automatic recording, the consistency of service, the multiple features.

The virtual backgrounds are not as crisp as I would like. Navigating through the program is not as intuitive as I'd like - granted, I'm older and less tech-savvy than my kids are.

Steven
President in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Ring Central Video is GREAT!

Kommentare: I have not had any issues with Ring Central - I love how easy it is to use.

I love how I am able to use Ring Central for so many needs - video conferencing, screen sharing, private chats and that it is cloud based so there are no issues of connecting and inviting. It really is a seamless product that covers so many bases.

There are really no problems with this software. I love it.

English Teacher in Mexiko
Bildungsmanagement, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

wotking as a team

Kommentare: its been helpful

its colorful and user friendly. is not very diferent than other platforms

cost and lacks popularity. people rather use zoom or other platforms

Kimberly
Project Manager in USA

Easy Scheduling

Kommentare: With our team being remote and our clients spanning across the country and even internationally, it has allowed us to stay connected at all times, collaborate and share critical information when needed. There is only so much that can be done via email, but video calls provide an opportunity to connect.

The integration with Google Calendar making scheduling so easy. The description is pre-populated with the call information (links, dial number, etc) which is super helpful. I also like the options it provides when scheduling to allow for passcodes, join with video/no video, or allow others to connect or not connect before host. The features of recording, screen share, annotation, and ability to see and mute participants, I use often to control meetings that are in session.

Nothing. Overall this too is super useful for our team who is remote.

JJ
Health Coach in Puerto Rico
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Glip is the best for Organization & Planning!

Kommentare: Being able to keep track of information in one place. And you can go back to it later.. instead of emailing yourself or texting people.. that stuff gets lost.

The 3 'tier' system. You can click on a task and have a conversation only about that task.. it will appear in the 3rd tier... or the 'shelf'. You can copy images very fast and paste them right in a conversation.

It has a bit of a learning curve. It works best if you design it for YOU. For example.. 'TEAMS'.. Can be anything. At first, you try to make a team of people... but I decided to just make it the main topic or subject. Then, Under that TEAM.. I could make a task, event... etc.

Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

RingCentral review

Kommentare: Overall, excellent software. Would recommend for all my teleconferences.

Expensive software, but by far, my favorite to use. It’s a simple interface and pretty easy to call in from anywhere. You can even put up presentations for people to see. This is another popular software that my sponsors like to use, besides WebEx. I would not have any problems with firewalls or internet security.

Haven’t had any problems with it so far.

Telekommunikation, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use with other companies - Simple and straightforward.

Kommentare: We have been able to join Webinars from all over and have seemless meetings with different companies who have different software than we normally use within the company. This also lets us schedule times and keep appointments.

This is something we see a lot with other companies doing a teleconference with us. They send us the link through RingCentral and we follow easy instructions to get into the webinar and then it works well. The fact that it syncs with the Microsoft Outlook calendar is useful as well! There aren't too many features so it's simple enough to learn and use without having any previous experience with it. Simple and straightforward. Easy to use!

The only thing I don't like is that it doesn't feel familiar. A lot of programs, although you've never seen them before feel more intuitive and familiar to use. This doesn't have that. It's very easy to use and integrate, but the FEEL is more utilitarian than what most users like.

Finanzdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

GLIP Social Workspace

Being able to organize your workflow and collaborate with colleagues makes GLIP a phenomenal tool to boost office productivity. The new integration with Ringcentral's phone system makes it a single spot for your communications, helping to alleviate needing multiple tabs running different applications.

It can be a little difficult to navigate and is not the most intuitive design, but once you learn the layout it becomes second nature. There definitely is a learning curve that some employees may resist.

Jesus
Jesus
CEO/President in USA

Good Startup Team Collaboration Tool

If you have a small, startup business, and you need an easy way to communicate with other team members in one place, Glip can help. It's recent integration with RingCentral is helpful as well.

Tech challenged employees take longer to acclimate to Glip. When you create teams or conversations, you can't easily remove employees from them. Instead, you need to start new groups and hope no one bumps the old conversation. Has Zapier integration, but could use more hooks to allow communication with other Zaps.

Brad

Great inter-office and out of office communication tool!

Kommentare: Quick communication as easy as texting or emailing with a multitude of additional features.

Allows our team to quickly message each other, share files, and listen to VM our audio. I love that you can receive messages from someone else regardless of whether your are mobile or at a computer.

Glip sometimes glitches and it takes some time with tech support to resolve the issues. They are responsive but the fix doesn't always come quickly. As an integrated (free) service with Ring Central VOIP service you can't beat the pricing!

Jay
Data Analyst in USA

Reliable video conferences

Kommentare: Overall our organization would have had a much harder time over the last 12 months had it not been for this software.

When we moved all of our meetings to happen online instead of in the office, we started using the video side of RingCentral since we already had it rather than looking at a new option. Although it's a separate application from the phone side of things, the fact that it has the same name as the software we already use for phone calls gave a sense of familiarity to most staff.

I wish that there were more options available to hosts and that the options that the host does have were more accessible to them rather than being hidden in menus.