Bewertet am 21.6.2012
Vicki S.

Kommentare: I am a fan of the ContinuLink electronic medical records system. Our organization is a Medicare certified agency, providing care in Florida over a five county district. Our office location is in the middle of our service area, however, it is still over 100 miles from the furthest point of the service area to the office. The agency also accepts some private insurance, some HMO's and Medicare Advantage Plans. We previously used an electronic system that did not meet our needs and the operational reports were cumbersome to generate and had to be exported, sorted, etc. ContinuLink staff worked closely with us with training and questions about building a database. We chose web-based training, and assigned a "super user" that was part of all of the training. We had a lot of help and support through the process, and we got to know who to call for different issues during implementation. We chose to start our in office "go live" first, and then we on boarded the direct clinical staff in clusters to help with their questions and understanding. ContinuLink is web based, point and click, with lots of space for personalized comments about the patient. The HELP section is always available when you are in the program. The customer support folks are friendly and prompt. I am happy to report that if they hear Survey or I can't bill, your problem gets prioritized and you get immediate attention. We have benefited from on boarding this program. We are billing RAPS in an average of 7 days, and finals under 30. The operational reports are easy to read, and the snapshot of your business is quick and leads you to what questions to ask to dig deeper and re-mediate quickly. The user interface and OASIS entry is sequential and the comprehensive assessment makes sense. I love the guidance that is built in, and the artificial intelligence that cues the direct care provider that they need to answer a missed item, or may need to reconsider their response based on other items answered. We have been using the program for over a year. The updates and upgrades are ongoing, and the ContinuLink Team is always asking how to make the program better! This program requires real time commitment to doing the evals and notes as they happen. We have insisted staff upload every night. Assessments have to be completed by hour 48, and we let folks know if they are not getting this done. Is it hard work to get up and running? Absolutely. This is a big change for both internal and external staff! Organizationally, ContinuLink continues to have open communications with our agency and continues to enhance their program to meet the needs of the end user.

worst choice for small agency

Bewertet am 8.5.2019
Cathy S.
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: None whatsoever. Using this software means I am wasting unnecessary time on scheduling, payroll and billing each week.

Vorteile: There's nothing really that I like about this software. For the purpose that I am using it for, it doesn't offer anything beyond other softwares on the market. It's complicated to use (three different ways to enter meal breaks; each resulting in a different invoice and none of the invoices reflecting the correct shift/meal) and old-fashioned in lay-out.

Nachteile: If your agency is not licensed for medicare, do not use this software. Customer service only goes through submittal of tickets online. Cannot talk to a person. Being the small agency they will take your problem as a 'suggestion for future changes'. Maybe if you are a large agency with more than one location and serving over 1000 patients in Medicare, they pay attention. Not to our agency. Never solved anything for me. You cannot charge state taxes. Billing shift differentials always brings out the invoices incorrectly no matter how you set it up. Most often after submitting a support ticket, there is no response. Any suggestion in the past years from their support did not solve the invoicing problems. It creates a weekly nightmare of manually adjusting wrong line items and sitting there with your calculator adding up the new totals. Stone age. They don't care. Whole lay out very old fashioned and stiff. Doesn't work with Mac. Doesn't work with any other browser than Explorer which annihilates the options for android phone or iPad. Most horrible experience on a daily basis and for the extremely high monthly subscription an absolute rip off. Because it doesn't do it's job for us. They don't care for the small fish and they should rethink offering themselves to small users if they don't want to be bothered.

On balance, this is a great value

Bewertet am 18.4.2018
Mark C.
ceo
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We actually ran into some financial issues and fell behind in our account. The company could have taken a hard line. They could have threatened to shut us down. They didn't do that. Rather, they worked with us in a professional fashion; helped us work out a plan; and then worked with us during the implementation. They person I worked with was had the above attributes.

Vorteile: very good value for the money. Pretty user friendly. The reports are very self-explanatory. The customer service is good and they do address the issues and do so in a prompt fashion.

Nachteile: I wish they had a phone app. Also, it would be good if they had API so that third party applications could integrate.

Use for scheduling and billing of our clients

Bewertet am 26.12.2017
Erin D.
HR & Benefits Manager
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Use C-Link to schedule our employees with our clients as well as keeping client records and information. Reporting works well!

Nachteile: Customer service can tend to be slow, we have had a few hiccups but have been working with C-link now for going coming up on four years. Works well for our current needs.

ContinuLink changed my business.

Bewertet am 14.6.2014
Cruz C.
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen

Vorteile: I was operating at a loss, and within six months, ContinuLink turned it around for me. In fact, I have now doubled my revenue and have not had to add an additional back office staff person to manage the growth. ContinuLink is the only software in the industry that understands all my business lines. Medicare is easy. Medicaid waiver and staffing were my biggest needs. Before changing to ContinuLink we tried to use every low-end product that has a great marketing company behind them and sells on price, but it almost bankrupted me. We went from writing off 300K a years to less than 10K since it takes all my units and billing rules off the waivers.

Nachteile: My staff pushed back at first on the strict rules in some areas but quickly understood the benefit. Unlike those low-ends, you cannot just make changes without accounting for them. This is the regulator part that no one should overlook these days.

All in one software including medicaid and staffing

Bewertet am 5.1.2015
Cruz C.

Kommentare: I was operating at a loss, and within six months, ContinuLink turned it around for me. In fact, I now have doubled my revenue and have not had to add an additional back office staff person to manage the growth. ContinuLink is the only software in the industry that understands all my business lines. Medicare is easy. Medicaid waiver and staffing were my biggest needs. Before changing to ContinuLink we tried to use every low-end product that has a great marketing company behind them and sells on price, but it almost bankrupted me. We went from writing off 300K a years to less than 10K since it takes all my units and billing rules off the waivers. If you are ever thinking of doing anything other than Medicare, like Medicaid, staffing, or PD, then you need to look at this system. Don't get sold on the other companies' huge marketing budgets; there is a reason that this group has customers that bill more than 500M a year. They can help drive effiencies that you need to survive in home care today

von Complia Health an 3.3.2015

We appreciate your business and look forward to partnering with others companies that have similar business lines. Our goal is to handle all your business lines today and in the future. Medicare, Medicaid, Waiver, Private duty, Hospice and Staffing.

Training and Set-up

Bewertet am 31.10.2014
Heidi M.
3.5 / 5
3.5 / 5

Vorteile: It's web-based and can be used for our skilled department as well as private duty. The vendor has been very pleasant to deal with.

Nachteile: In our previous system, we had the ability to look at multiple staff member's schedules simultaneously and could drag client appointments from one person's schedule to another. We have lost this ability with Continulink and have to create/learn a completely new process for sc,heduling. In terms of the vendor, overall they have been fantastic to work with but our sense is that the company is very busy and turn around times on answering our questions/fixing problems has been inconsistent.

Awesome

Bewertet am 20.11.2018
Mckinley S.
HR Assistant
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I use continulink everyday for my job. I like the easy access.

Nachteile: There is nothing I dislike about the software.

One app for all our needs

Bewertet am 17.12.2018
Jasmine C.
Alternate Admin
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I love that we are able to access what we need to anywhere. Also, that we can easily communicate a clients needs with the caregivers.

Nachteile: There isn't really anything I can complain about. Once I learned the system, it was relatively easy to use.

Finding Solutions with ContinuLink

Bewertet am 9.3.2015
Lori L.
Vice President

Kommentare: Our home health agency was challenged with finding a software vendor which could accommodate Medicare as well as long term developmentally disabled Pediatric and adult clients. Continulink was a great choice for us, as it provides the clinical, operational and financial support we need on an on-going bases. The type of clients we serve requires us the ability to bill various payer and multiple types of services and ContinuLink allows us to set the parameters which easily meets our needs. They provided us excellent support during the training period which was the crux to our success.
What we like best about the customer support is that all support communication is run through designated individual(s) who can monitor the needs of employees then escalate to support if indicated. That way admin is always aware of what's going on. Timeliness of handling support tickets can be improved upon, however, our support issues are minimal so it's not a major concern.
ContinuLink is web-based, user friendly, affordable, and highly recommended.

Bewertet am 18.1.2013
Mary L.

Kommentare: Excellent product for adult home health agencies that provide therapy and nursing. For Pediatric only agencies, you will be heavily persuaded to sign up with them promising how great their product translates to you. After I signed a contract I found out they have no clients that are pediatric only. The minute you are not satisfied they will ignore your calls and cover their bases by the contract. No backing out what so ever and then you owe thousands more for training you were told would be covered. Legally they are covered, so no legal action can take place on your end as a consumer.

von Meredith an 8.2.2013

ContinuLink strives to meet the needs of all of our customers, and understands that each organization has unique business needs and mixes. As such, our sales team as a practice will run scenarios of business mixes to demonstrate the full functionality of our system to prospective customers during the sales process. As with any new system implementation there will be the need to modify existing business processes and Customer's must be willing and prepared to embrace change, especially if it improves efficiency and productivity; to obtain these benefits, the Customer must be prepared to be trained according to our time tested curriculum and best practices.

We sincerely tried to meet this customers every request as we do with all of our customers; We never want to lose a customer, especially one that views our software as excellent in the home health space. However, training is an integral part of a system implementaton process and there must be a customer commitment to participate in the training without rescheduling, missing and canceling virtually every training session we tried to deliver and yet expect to know how to operate a sophisticated system.

Great Job

Bewertet am 8.1.2019
Tonya L.
Care Coordinator
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: What I like most is that Continulink is a easy software. I can find my client and caregivers so easy.

Nachteile: There was nothing I disliked abut the software.

review of continulink

Bewertet am 11.5.2017
Mark C.
ceo
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: i don't have confidence in the integrity of the reports. the system is not user friendly. there are too many reports, many of which over lap each other. IT is similar to a restaurant having too many things on their menu -- they end up not getting any of the right

Vorteile: cloud based. it does accommodate three businesses: healthcare; unskilled care; staffing. the point of care system is fairly easy to use. the system does not go down often.

Nachteile: reports are inconsistent. the caregivers constantly have sync conflicts. there is very little customer support. No api for integration

More glitches than any other system I have ever used.

Bewertet am 25.3.2019
Tauri B.
RN
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Absolutely awful. I beg my boss to get rid of this software almost every day.

Vorteile: A lot of features that are super helpful if they actually work.

Nachteile: SO. MANY. GLITCHES.
deletes info from care plans constantly. Seems like we are always finding missing information and content that was already placed in the plans of care. (if not more than once)

Schedule Friendly LTC Medicaid Software

Bewertet am 2.11.2016
Justin P.
Director of Operations
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: ContinuLink was a user-friendly, schedule centric software system. ContinuLink has wonderful features, including the backend support crucial to an agency's success, especially in the areas of billing and authorization. It is an easy system to train new users on and was received well within our organization.

Vorteile: Scheduler Friendly
Great backend tools for billing and authorization

Nachteile: Customer Support was lacking
Reporting was needing massive improvements
Financials often times were off and support didn't clarify answers with our teams

ContinuLink, an overall great software system!

Bewertet am 17.6.2014
Jordan H.
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen

Vorteile: Many of our clients use ContinuLink and rave about this easy to use software. The complex billing techniques for multitudes of services are made simple with this one product. The ContinuLink technology has helped our clients understand the best ways to maximize and improve their businesses.

Nachteile: So far, our clients have said only positive things about this technology. Also, as a web-based program, it has made it incredibly easy to review their books and financials.

Reports are not accurate, they are never sorted correctly, and we receive errors running them constantly

Bewertet am 14.11.2017
Ann M.
Payroll Supervisor
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: very frustrating to work in this software

Vorteile: Continulink is easy to learn, user friendly, and when the reports don't get an error they're pretty fast to run and you can open them up in Excel so that's good.

Nachteile: reports are not accurate, not sorted, get errors constantly
the sorting features are not good in reports, screens, business locations, side menus are not sorted
don't have the option to add or change reports
data is gone and you can't run all reports on historical data

I wouldn't recommend it to any business

Bewertet am 21.11.2019
Ekaterina B.
Administrator
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I like it in the beginning. Before they sold me the product, the communication with them was pretty easy. Also, if you are your company's administrator it's easy to add users.

Nachteile: Poor Customer service. You have to wait until customer service rep calls you. The sales rep told me originally it is month to month service with non-recurring fee. Be aware! This is misleading! On contract there's a paragraph written with very small font that there's recurring fee for 1.5 years and it is being continued automatically if you don't cancel it 90 days before the 1.5 period! Please, be aware of it! That bad practice will not make America great again, it only create a huge WALL between the software company and users! I wish I should have learned that earlier.

ContinuLink system is powerful

Bewertet am 17.9.2015
Frank C.
CEO and President

Kommentare: We had the painful experience of being stuck in a contract for several years with a software company that had very basic functionality, rarely came out with new features and really just didn't have the resources to meet our needs as a growing company. Once the contract ended we evaluated half a dozen software companies and ultimately chose to go with ContinuLink. The ContinuLink system is incredibly powerful and has features no one else offers. ContinuLink also launches new features or enhancements weekly so we always have the latest and greatest technology. They have also been easy to work with and very responsive to our needs and requests.

ContinuLink solved our issues

Bewertet am 12.8.2014
Nancy C.
4.5 / 5

Vorteile: They understand all of my business needs. As they say in the sales process, it's not all the software; you must be willing to change your processes. We grew our business 34% in the last year and did not add a back office person. Talk about ROI.

Nachteile: There's nothing I don't like. They are some of the most impressive people in the industry.

ContinuLink for Medicaid Focused Agency

Bewertet am 5.1.2015
Bob L.
Executive Director

Kommentare: Have been assisting a start up provider with implementation of the ContinuLink agency management software. Was chosen because of the versatile payer integration tools especially
the real time Medicaid eligibility process and electronic claims submission and batch cash posting capabilities. Getting ready for full move to ContinuLink's tablet based POC platform (at no additional fee) for a paperless workflow. The company assisted with all support and training in a ramped up 6 week process from start to finish. We have been impressed and are looking to use ContinuLink for new clients in Texas, North Carolina and Michigan.

Comprehensive system that is affordable.

Bewertet am 17.6.2015
Samantha P.
CEO/Owner

Kommentare: As a smaller agency adopting an EMR and point-of-care system for the first time, our primary concern was choosing a software vendor that offered a comprehensive system that was also affordable and didn't require a huge sum of money up-front. We found that combination with ContinuLink. Our implementation went smoothly and the software has helped us to significantly improve our staff productivity as well as our overall profitability through the efficiencies we have realized. We're very happy and confident we make the right choice with ContinuLink.

Good program

Bewertet am 27.11.2018
Education Coach
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Managing homecare patients had been easy

Vorteile: The program is very easy to use and is somewhat self explanatory.

Nachteile: Needs more functionality and features. Not enough report generating abilities.

ContinuLink Implementation

Bewertet am 18.6.2014
Rob P.
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen

Vorteile: We are just completing the ContinuLink implementation for our agency. The revenue cycle management and authorization tracking with real-time payer verification is wonderful.

Nachteile: A bit of initial training was necessary. We did get over the learning curve fairly quickly.

Complete home care software system

Bewertet am 23.12.2014
Bill M.
Administrator

Kommentare: Continulink helps us manage an agency that has a mix of Medicaid, Medicare, and Private Duty services. It works well for a growing agency that is looking to expand the types of services it offers. The portals for physicians and also family/patient are great features. Not only do they help us save time, they help us market our agency. We recommend the system.