Über Streak

Streak ist ein CRM, das vollständig in deinen Gmail-Posteingang integriert ist und neben all deinen anderen G-Suite-Anwendungen arbeitet.

Erfahre mehr über Streak

A really intuitive introduction to CRM Software. I loved that I could add all different email threads to one "Box" and that I could write notes and reminders connected to that box.

The rate at which domain gets spammed via this tool is very high as compared to other tools, it has been a pain for my org particularly.

Bewertungen zu Streak

Streak hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 427 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Streak bereits verwendet?

PAUL
PAUL
Technical Director in Südafrika

All CRM Systems should be this powerful and easy!

Kommentare: I will never use any other CRM system again. I have used possibly 7 or 8 in the past and Streak CRM is the best of all of them.

I love that Streak is part of my emails. You don't have to go to a seperate website and login and copy and paste things between the 2 systems. Everything is there in the same window as your Google Workspace emails.

It takes a little time to get to know the system and see how it will work for you. I see now that they more video tutorials and that has helped tremendously.

CANDICE
Accountant, CEO in USA
Buchhaltung, Selbstständig

Excellent CRM for Gmail

Kommentare: Overall, I love it - I am able to organize workflow & client communications in one place and that is terrific.

I love that Streak allows me to manage directly from my Gmail inbox - I don't have to juggle multiple platforms to acheive what I need to do.

The task management does not allow for recurring tasks and it while it does a great job of keeping all communications with a client in one place, it can stil be difficult to find something specific - I wish you could search within a box that would be really helpful!

Kelly
Aquatics Director in USA
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Streak is amazing!

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Overall we love it!

We love streak for tracking our customers! We can put them into categories and add notes, attachments, emails and phone calls all in one place. We also have used it for tracking inventory, project budgets, etc. It is a great tool!

I wish it was easier to view outside of gmail. If I switch computers, that computer needs to have it downloaded on it to see it. I also wish multiple people could work on a streak account without needing to pay an expensive price for a professional account.

Kriti
Kriti
Senior Regulatory & Start Up Coordinator in Indien
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Maintain your streak

3,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Data analysis of emails in easy. We can use it to with our gmail to monitor sales etc.

I have not used it enough to know what could be improved.

Shaahiq
Senior Recruitment Professional in Indien
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Best for Email Marketing

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

This tool has saved me a lot of time and is the simplest one to use. We can track and time our emails as well.

The number of emails merges in a day is now reduced.

Bart
Bart
Founder/CEO in Belgien
Marktforschung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Live in gmail all day? This is the tool for you

Kommentare: Used it for over 2 years and absolutely loved it. The fact that I needed a more powerfull solution beyond tracking mails towards deal flow follow-up, chat embeds, forms etc made us look for a total solution. As a starter however, the solution was just fine.

1) Gmail first... Activate the plugin and it just works, right where you need it: inside Gmail. Not having to move between windows or different tools makes it a big benefit to use Streak over others. It works with labels, provides direct & clear insights in your mailbox. 2) Collaboration... in gmail We used Streak as a team. Sharing is easy as all mails are shared over 'boxes'.

1) lack of an evenly good mobile solution They have an app that 'works', but it is not at the same level as their desktop gmail experience. 2) lack of featuers No sequences were the major reason to stop using Streak.

CEO in Griechenland

Basic CRM for Gmail Power Users

Kommentare: Overall, I think it is a useful CRM with basic - but useful - functionality and a clean interface. It is quite helpful for Gmail and Google Workspace users, who spend a lot of time in their mail inbox.

I like the fact that there is a very low learning curve for your Gmail users. The UI is simple and intuitive. New users can start using it really fast.

The features of the mobile app are missing a lot of functionality. This means that essentially you have to manage everything from your desktop Streak interface.

VP in USA
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

Finally, a easy CRM

Kommentare: Easy, efficient, definitely help to keep me organized

Very flexible. Streak can be as basic or as detailed as needed. I just need something basic but quickly found I can expand its functionality. Their support pages are easy and clear. Video how tos are short sweet and comprehensive

No cons yet. Also, if there was a con, I could customize to remove the con

Roxana
Head of Marketing in Rumänien

I am now following up at the right time!

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I love it and recommend it to my team and friends.

I love that I am able to see when the respondents have seen my email. This way, I know how to pace my followups and emails without overflowing their inboxes.

Honestly, this is a tool I can't live without nowadays, so nothing to complain about!

Consultant in UK
Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Affordable and incredible bargain for free tier

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Very good, but moved on when I needed more functionality

Brilliantly integrated with Gmail Easy to use Amazing free tier Colourful and visual Unlimited pipelines

Didn't make analysis of sales income particularly easy Not connected to social media or website Quite basic as a CRM

Boris
Manager in Kroatien

A solid CRM that integrates into your daily life

Kommentare: We use Streak to create the whole task flow when starting a project for another company. It is a great tool to see where exactly we are in the integration process and how far along we are with each company we work with. It works well, and is reasonably priced. My favourite part is that it integrates into Gmail which makes it extremely convenient. Streak does not come without issues, but they are minor and not too bothersome.

It sits right there, in your Gmail inbox, ready to spring into action when you need it. Streak is an ingenious way to deal with CRM and is easy to remember to deal with, as your email is always open anyway. No need to switch tabs or use multiple different solutions for one task.

There were a few issues I found with Streak. Sometimes it takes ages to load and when I'm trying to follow up on an email, write a note for my team, and have three more tasks sitting in my head, the last thing I need is for my CRM to freeze out for 30 seconds. The other thing I noticed is that, every time I would load any other email address in the same browser, Streak would send me a notification that it should be enabled. It would be great if the Chrome extension would recognize which email address is open and not bother me when it is not the one that it should be managing.

Kamlesh
Director in Singapur
Informationsdienst, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Streak is awesome and the best in class for email integrated CRM.

Kommentare: Overall experience has been great and it has been a life saver. A lot could be improved though like automating the workflow of adding leads from emails, auto reminding about contacting leads. Streak has features on the free version, which no other crm has (in our knowledge) llike mail merge for your leads, magic columns, clean interface needing very little training, email integrated. Its a blessing!

Streak is awesome and the best in class for email integrated CRM, particularly small businesses that work on gmail. It has a clean excel like interface & they developed an App and gave it in free version very early on. It is something every self employed must use and can use. It is a no brainer, goto CRM, compared to all other CRMs out there. We evaluated many CRMs 10 years back, when we first started with Streak.

For a small company to get onto the paid version, the starting plan is a little expensive for small team. They should make it cheap for upto 3 employees, so a lot more small companies can afford it. They limit upto 50 boxes for leads on free version, that is a little too less, because not all leads are able to convert. With a little ads, you actually get a lot of leads, so a minute of 100 leads should be allowed. Also on the free plan, they don't allow you to share the pipeline with someone above 50 leads, they should allow to share with tleast 1 employee so that it doesn't cripple a small biz and they dont' go hunting for a new crm. Streak doesn't have good videos to boot-up a new customer quickly.

Aline
Aline
Business Owner in Kanada
Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Streak is exactly the CRM I was looking for

Kommentare: Streak listens to their customers and is constantly improving. They reply quickly and are professional and courteous.

Streak allows me the flexibility to manipulate my data the way I want to without going from module to module. The integration with my email is the icing on the cake! The ability to access all my data from one location saves time and time is money!

There is not much that I don't like but their is one option that is a thorn in my side. Since they integrate with Gmail and I have been told that they cannot do anything about this, oh well. It is recommended to turn on CONVERSATION VIEW in Gmail. I will never do this. Every day, my emails are linked to multiple people and what a disaster it is to keep those emails straight. I cannot pull up sent emails because of that and I'm hoping that someday, there will be a fix.

Product consultant in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Everything for free

Kommentare: We were looking for email tracking. Categorising emails based on conversations. Only thing is streak would integrate every email of the customer in a single thread. Though it is a great advantage, sometimes the feature has downsides too. We need to sit and pre edit and then send email to our customer.

It's very difficult to get any tool for free and streak does it with no strings attached. Now you can easily track emails and send attachments via streak. Best part of streak being you can integrate it with gmail and easily classify them. The eye icon is exciting and turns green when a person has opened his or her email. I like the fact you can categoris data.

It occupies entire Gmail. UI can be a bit better. Like I need to scroll to see how many opens have been made by clicking the eye icon. No other cons so far.

Romy
Romy
Recruiter in Philippinen
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Personalized Email Blast? Streak is the man!

Kommentare: This is the best platform so far out there that I've used in terms of sending emails, managing emails, and tracking the open rate and the acceptance rate of my emails. You can also schedule an email sending time using Streak which is pretty awesome!

I've been in the recruiting field for more than two years now, and it has been a bottleneck for me sending emails outside of our candidate database. I usually do this whenever I need to update the candidates regarding next steps, and also if they have been turned down by the client after our presentation call with them. What I usually do before is to send each candidate an email even if the context is just the same. This dilemma has been resolved by Streak! I was able to maintain the personal connection atmosphere with my candidates with the use of just a few seconds. All you need to do is to put the details of the candidate plus any personalized matter you want to add in the email context on a csv comma delimited excel sheet. One more good thing about Streak is that you can schedule when an email should be sent. You can also monitor the acceptance and the open rate of your emails via Streak. Truly, Streak is the best platform for sending and email management.

I really don't have negative experience with Streak! I really love how the platform helped me do my job responsibilities without compromising human touch. Maybe this message is a sort of recommendation. I hope they can upgrade their system so that they too will upgrade to an applicant tracking system. If that time come, I will propose this to our company since I know Streak will help us in driving great ROI, and client engagements.

Alasdair
Software Developer in UK
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Unexpectedly awesome for task tracking

Kommentare: It made Gmail far more powerful both in general and for task tracking.

I'd never really thought of using CRM software before, as I'm not the typical target audience for that kind of product , yet ended up installing Streak for the extra tools in Gmail. After installing and playing around with it a little, I suddenly found I WAS using the CRM features, albeit in a probably unintended way, to manage pretty much all my work. The fact you can completely customise pipelines, very easily, makes it easy to make it fit what you're doing. I ended up using it not just for snoozing emails but as a task tracker, creating stages for who tasks were waiting for responses from (completely ignoring the built in "Assigned To" section since I was the only person using it at that point), which were blocked and which were complete. You aren't limited to using only one pipeline for a single purpose, so you can use it in several different ways. I thought manually adding conversations to boxes would be slow and unworkable, but it really isn't. Add the notes and magic columns and it's REALLY an improvement on Gmail for any emails you're actually at all interested in. The separate naming of boxes from email subjects also makes it easy to find repetitive problems - if the autocomplete when entering a box name comes up with the same thing you're typing, you probably have had that problem before and if you used the Notes feature to record how you solved it, it saves you trying to recreate what you did months back.

None of these are really serious, just "things to improve": - You can't have emails in multiple boxes - irritating as you sometimes have conversations covering more than one topic, or changing from one to the other (and thread splitting isn't really applicable if you end up discussing multiple things in a single email) - No way to merge boxes except deletion and recreation - along with occasional bug preventing already created boxes from being selected (fixed by refresh) - No easy way to give say a client a way to view a pipeline, except getting them to install it and adding them to the team, which brings up: - Billing / team structure not really suited to freelancers - all team members must be on same plan so it's an active DIS-incentive to move off the paid version, as if I wanted to share a pipeline with a client they'd have to subscribe at the same level as me, which isn't really feasible for smallish or one-time jobs. - If you have more than one pipeline the UI is a little fiddly to select which you want - should be big buttons, not single lines of text. This slows down adding to boxes.

Workforce Management Planner (IEX, COPC) - North America in Philippinen

Personalized email? Try Streak, and you'll never go unnoticed!

Kommentare: I was able to sent emails to a lot of people but helped me not sound robotic and general because it lets me modify variables that I want to populate in the emails by just merely putting it in an excel csv file. Who says being personalized in email correspondences is a bottle? Well, they haven't installed or used Streak!

As a part-time resume editor, and a full-time workforce planner, I need to email a lot of clients. Emailing them takes so much time even if the emails are just the same, and I just need to edit one or two words in the message I will be sending them. Before, it took me a great deal of time wasted doing it one by one, but because of Streak, it made it easy for me now! I can now email 100 people in just one click and one email template, but you will not sound robotic because it lets you modify some variables you want to populate by just editing it in one .csv excel file! Streak also helped me keep track of my senders. It provides me the information if the person I sent the email already opened the message once or twice. This helps me to know whom to follow up or whom I need to call because they haven't opened my email which saves so much time for me!

I am using a work email powered by Gmail, and sometimes whenever I clear my cookies and cache, the Streak extension crashes and I need to rerun it. If I am using a different computer, I need to rerun it too again. It is not that time consuming, but I hope they can find solution to that so that it will be sync on all computers that I am using and only needs me to run it once per device.

Brand Management in USA

I use streak to keep track of potential wholesale customers I reached out to for a small business.

Kommentare: I mostly like it for getting organized and for tracking whether or not someone opened my email.

It's definitely handy that streak is integrated with gmail. You don't have to log into a separate CRM and toggle back and forth between your email and the CRM. It is easy to create leads, sort them by status, and keep track of several contacts. I also really like the email tracking feature - it shows you a history of when the people you have emailed have opened the email you sent on the side. This helps to know if they ever received your email or if they have looked at it multiple times etc. The other handy tool I use a lot is the "snippet" tool where you can save an email template to use and you have the option to keep it private for yourself or you can share it with those in your gmail organization so they can use the template or "snippet" as well.

There are a few annoying things abut using the software that aren't deal breakers but certainly seem like they missed the mark a couple of times. For example, you have to continue to manually sort contacts into categories that are obvious. They have a "contacted" category. So you click the lead, click email, send an email from a template you've saved, all within the software and then you have to go back and manually click that you contacted them. It seems like they should move that to the contacted category for you since you emailed the contact within the software. I've accidentally emailed a couple people twice because I forgot to click move to contacted and then sent them an email again later. Again, I'm using the free version so I can't really complain about these issues but there are a few things like this that seem obvious to me that they haven't implemented. I am using the free version so I do not have full access to all of the features so maybe some of these things are fixed in the paid version? In the free version you also run out of space pretty fast. You can only store 50 contacts at a time and then you have to delete them to make more room which can be a pain and sort negates the usefulness of tracking the leads or contacts in categories.

Kyla
Kyla
Jewelry Designer in USA

Simple & Convenient CRM Embedded in Gmail

Kommentare: Organization for my lead outreach and follow-up. I love how it's embedded within Gmail so all of my correspondences are right there. It's a game changer for me moving from a simple spreadsheet that is overwhelmed with data to this streamlined system. And on top of that, it's free!

For my product-based small business, I have a number of sales streams where I cultivate leads. Streak allows me to manage these leads right inside Gmail so I can quickly view all of our correspondences. Since most of my business is done through email, Streak creates a perfect bridge. Specifically, I can create a new box for each lead and categorize it under a specific pipeline (sales stream). Within the pipeline, I can create different sales stages and view all of my leads in one place along with data about our interactions (days since last interaction, days in stage, etc) so I can prioritize my outreach efforts. Within each lead, I can view all of the email correspondences and make notes on the lead. An additional feature in Streak is email open tracking so you can see if your leads have opened your emails. It shows up automatically and displays the times of each open. That's a huge value just to know if your emails are going through. All of these features are completely free and just a simple add-on, which frankly is hard to believe and so valuable for my business!

I really love Streak--for a free program, it offers so much! If I could add anything, I would love to be able to have all correspondences with a specific email address automatically assigned to the same lead box.

Managing Director in Griechenland
Metallabbau, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

An excellent CRM for multiple business management from your Gmail inbox

Kommentare: We can follow multiple businesses and operations from within Gmail, despite how challenging it becomes to distinguish emails.

1. No need to leave your email front-end to manage your customer interactions 2. You can customize stages and pipelines in any way you want - no limitations on pipelines 3. Easy to enter meeting and call notes 4. Easy to select the case box from each email 5. Read receipts for Gmail - Extremely Useful!

1. Colour-coding to distinguish emails and stages does not work when you have many cases in the same stage/colour. 2. It becomes very slow if you are having many emails tagged 3. It does not load the pipelines quickly and it takes time to refresh

Frank
Kanada
Quelle: GetApp

Streak CRM has completely simplified all aspects of Event Management for my Banquet department.

I've worked in large hotels that have full and dedicated Catering programs to handle bookings. The hotel I'm working at ran all their banquets using a manual system. Well, I had to change that right away, so I started using everything Google to get a rudimentary system up and running. Then, just by chance, I found Streak CRM in the chrome store and downloaded it. When I had it up and running in Gmail, I noticed they had a pre-defined pipeline for Event Planning. I was sold. Everything I designed in Google Drive integrates into Streak Boxes. All correspondences to conveners have all the email threads, documents, contracts, and catering details are all right there and handy in each Streak Box View. The design team for Streak CRM is very active. Since I've been using Streak for the past 2 years, there have been many upgrades and additional tools added to Streak that just makes it all that more powerful.

Streak integrates nicely with Google Drive or G-Suite, but its integration with Google Calendar could use some improvement - for example, I use a separate calendar for each meeting and banquet rooms for booking. When I create a new box in Streak I can send that information to a Streak Calendar. It would be nice to be able to assign specific calendars to send information to from Streak.

Becky
Becky
CRM & CMS Management in USA
Internet

This CRM fits into Gmail, you dpn't have to try to fit Gmail into your CRM

Kommentare: This product has enabled me to keep all my emails and attachments related to a project in one place and allows me to track the progress of a project from start to finish.

Neatly keeps all emails and attachments related to a client in one place. The Sidebar makes it easy to, at a glance get all the customized information you need when you open an email related to the client.

The cost. Inability to customize fields for contacts & companies including a photo field. Unable to nest records like an account that has several sub accounts and different contacts for each one and each one having different projects and project tasks for each etc. You cannot choose fields for just contact records, account records, opportunities, projects or tasks without having to create several pipelines for each type of record. If you do create several pipelines for each type of record you are not able to pull fields from one pipeline to have it display in another pipeline. For the price, you can get a full CRM system that can be customized for the way you work. If the price was lower I could give this product a good rating for being a simple CRM to track your emails and attachments related to a contact and track pipeline progress.

Avishai
Avishai
Innovation and Product Manager in Kanada
Öl & Energie, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

CRAM in your Gmail

Kommentare: makes my life easier

Essentially, Streak is a plugin for a browser that superpowers your Gmail. To start out deploying it, just install the plugin, then start your Gmail inbox and you will find it prepared to work. It'll first ask you what you would like to observe in Gmail: traditional CRM leads and discounts, fundraising prospects, storyline leads, potential hires, email support, plus more. Any business process that revolves around email is a perfect fit. Once you've created the first pipeline, go on and use Gmail as normal, and you will start realizing little Streak extras during your experience. You will likely notice a few email boosting features first. There's a fresh option if you are reading email messages to "snooze" an email, which goes it out of your inbox and then brings it back at the same time you set - if you are a zero inbox fan (like myself) you will love that feature. That is clearly a great way going to inbox no and ensure you get your distractions taken care of, but still be sure to start to see the email by enough time you need to answer it. Then, if you are writing emails, you will see an identical option to program when a contact will be sent--a smart way to write e-mail in advance and also have them get there on time.

No real drawbacks that I can see. If the mobile app was to be connected to Gmail and it was possible to see the email tracking that would be a nice addition.

Masturah
Masturah
Administrative Assistant in Malaysia
Telekommunikation, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Gmail organization with Streak

Kommentare: On the long run, this software do help in managing my email and to analyzing my email data. I am quite satisfied.

Integrating my Gmail with Streak is very smooth and calling and managing my email data. It work directly from the Gmail application and no other additional software are needed. I can track the most important email and conversation and monitor it better.

It work quite slow and sometime it will crash the Gmail software. It just need to reopen or refresh the software back, but it is quite annoying after it happen quite frequently. The customer support also very slow in writing back all the inquiry email that i have sent.

Yaroslav
Information Technology Major in Griechenland
Hochschulbildung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Best tool for Sales, HR and Marketing when team works with Gmail

*Business features while tracking email you can see who has opened it and react fast and surprise a customer or a person you work with. Makes work very comfortable *Integration Streak is tightly integrated within Gmail account and creates its own tab where you can have a personal CRM view * Contacts and additional features Streak has a great way of associating each contact with a specific deal (box) which makes it easy to use gmail for sales. For example, I can easily message all people related to the issue without ever searching for the addresses. *Functionality of Streak is incredible it has everything You can do mass mail check if people saw your email and track when and how it has been opened.

In terms of functionality It can be a bit faster. Also, I believe, Streak team will work regarding more customization and create more options for users to adjust the plugin to the needs of the company UI needs some work. It does not seem welcoming and even if it has all the features, some user might just get confused.