Über Streak

Streak ist ein CRM, das vollständig in deinen Gmail-Posteingang integriert ist und neben all deinen anderen G-Suite-Anwendungen arbeitet.

Erfahre mehr über Streak

Thankfully, Streak's paid plans are phenomenally competitive... dare I say, generous. Streak's ongoing maintenance, enhancements and customer services are golden.

The rate at which domain gets spammed via this tool is very high as compared to other tools, it has been a pain for my org particularly.

Bewertungen zu Streak

Streak hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 473 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Streak bereits verwendet?

George
George
Data Engineer
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Email tracking made easy in Gmail

Untertitel auf Deutsch sind im Videoplayer verfügbar
Igor
Igor
Sales Manager in Kanada
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Starter CRM for Realtors

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I have used streak in multiple ways as a sales CRM to manage clients and make notes about them. It was great for identifying and organising clients because it operates similar to a spreadsheet.

I like the ease of setting up streak on new Gmail accounts. The fact that it is within your email and you do not need to leave, is probably the reason why so many people use it. It is perfect for anyone who is starting to use a CRM that needs to be customised to their needs.

The Mail Merge (the equivalent of an email drip) is not the best when it comes to formatting and creating good quality emails for your database.

CANDICE
Accountant, CEO in USA
Buchhaltung, Selbstständig

Excellent CRM for Gmail

Kommentare: Overall, I love it - I am able to organize workflow & client communications in one place and that is terrific.

I love that Streak allows me to manage directly from my Gmail inbox - I don't have to juggle multiple platforms to acheive what I need to do.

The task management does not allow for recurring tasks and it while it does a great job of keeping all communications with a client in one place, it can stil be difficult to find something specific - I wish you could search within a box that would be really helpful!

Carl
Director Social Marketing in USA
Rundfunkmedien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Frustrating CRM

3,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: It works as a database, but we frequently backed data up to excwl sheets due to outages.

Streak makes it easy to have a database of contacts.

Confusing options, frustrating functionality at times. Cloud based, so not always available when outages happen.

Finanzdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

I wish they would continue to build this product as it's great yet the limitations continue to grow when they should be shrinking with all AI ability.

Kommentare: We love this CRM yet are sad that we are unable to get it to work as efficiently as others due to a lack of support and development. I would pay for a professional to help us take the CRM to the next level, yet Streak doesn't support our desire.

It's in gmail and that is HUGE! No two screens, we find it to allow us to stay much more organized and it's very pretty to look at.

Development has slowed down or stopped in the past five years. With all the AI being integrated into systems today, Streak is behind the line. Customer service only responds in two weeks, with a response yet often not a workaround, just a no, and they only have an email, so that is awesome as well.

PAUL
PAUL
Technical Director in Südafrika
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

All CRM Systems should be this powerful and easy!

Kommentare: I will never use any other CRM system again. I have used possibly 7 or 8 in the past and Streak CRM is the best of all of them.

I love that Streak is part of my emails. You don't have to go to a seperate website and login and copy and paste things between the 2 systems. Everything is there in the same window as your Google Workspace emails.

It takes a little time to get to know the system and see how it will work for you. I see now that they more video tutorials and that has helped tremendously.

Bart
Bart
Founder/CEO in Belgien
Marktforschung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Live in gmail all day? This is the tool for you

Kommentare: Used it for over 2 years and absolutely loved it. The fact that I needed a more powerfull solution beyond tracking mails towards deal flow follow-up, chat embeds, forms etc made us look for a total solution. As a starter however, the solution was just fine.

1) Gmail first... Activate the plugin and it just works, right where you need it: inside Gmail. Not having to move between windows or different tools makes it a big benefit to use Streak over others. It works with labels, provides direct & clear insights in your mailbox. 2) Collaboration... in gmail We used Streak as a team. Sharing is easy as all mails are shared over 'boxes'.

1) lack of an evenly good mobile solution They have an app that 'works', but it is not at the same level as their desktop gmail experience. 2) lack of featuers No sequences were the major reason to stop using Streak.

Wil
Owner and Chief Creative Designer in USA
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

The Perfect Match for a Solopreneur

Kommentare: I've had an outstanding experience with Streak. It definitely serves my needs.

As a solopreneur it's frustrating to feel like I'm paying for a lot of features that might be nice if I had a large team but are not needed for myself alone. Streak still gives me A LOT without making me pay for more than I need.

I would definitely like it is the android app was more feature rich like the desktop app.

Timothy
Timothy
CSO in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

CRM Swiss Army Knife

Kommentare: If you are considering an easy hassle-free email management extension, you've come to the right place. You can see if the mail is being opened, and it converts into a CRM to manage everything. One plus is that I can't remember paying for it so it must be a value.

It was easy to implement into Google Workspace, they don't hassle you with upsells. The email UI was user-friendly & intuitive. They also had a Chrome extension.

I can't think of anything major. I think they could have more tutorials, but I was able to seek those through social media.

Ashlee
Ashlee
Senior Customer Support Manager in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great for Meticulous Inbox Organization

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Streak is a game-changer for meticulous email organization. Its intuitive interface allowed me to categorize my emails, effortlessly by sorting them into customizable 'boxes' and 'pipelines' that aligned with various team processes. What sets Streak apart is its ability to do all this without disrupting productivity. With a simple sidebar integration, adding or updating information can be done without leaving the inbox, allowing for seamless multitasking. Whether managing leads or anything else related to your business, Streak ensures efficient and effective email management, making it an indispensable tool for virtually any businesses.

Streak is an amazing tool for email organization and is highly effective for lead sorting, which our associates found most useful. Its standout features include automating tasks like email sharing, lead management, organizing emails by workflow, mass email customization, saving email templates, and more!

I did not notice any significant cons. The only suggestion I have is that they might want to try and adjust the formatting to make it more visually appealing.

Elias
Elias
Faculty Teacher in Mexiko
Hochschulbildung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Streak in classes

Kommentare: Great experiencie. I have been using it for quite a few time and it is easy to use and to explain to the team

It has easy features that allows anyone with no prior knowledge or skills managing crm activities.

I have to say that I am very pleased at the moment

Goran
Owner in Kroatien
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Rough around the edges

Kommentare: I used Streak to follow acquisition of customers from cold contact to successful contract, and then, in another pipeline, how far along we are in our business relationship. If things would not move for a while, that identified a red flag I would investigate. If it wasn't for the inherent bugginess and general sluggishness of Streak, we would still be using it to this day as its integration with Gmail is just a fantastic idea.

It integrates directly to Gmail, and that alone makes it good. You open your Gmail, like you open it every morning and your CRM is good to go!

This thing is riddled with bugs and glitches. Often it would just not load and I would sit staring at a blank screen. Other times, it would load, but would completely choke my processor. A few times, it crashed my browser.

Alasdair
Software Developer in UK
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Unexpectedly awesome for task tracking

Kommentare: It made Gmail far more powerful both in general and for task tracking.

I'd never really thought of using CRM software before, as I'm not the typical target audience for that kind of product , yet ended up installing Streak for the extra tools in Gmail. After installing and playing around with it a little, I suddenly found I WAS using the CRM features, albeit in a probably unintended way, to manage pretty much all my work. The fact you can completely customise pipelines, very easily, makes it easy to make it fit what you're doing. I ended up using it not just for snoozing emails but as a task tracker, creating stages for who tasks were waiting for responses from (completely ignoring the built in "Assigned To" section since I was the only person using it at that point), which were blocked and which were complete. You aren't limited to using only one pipeline for a single purpose, so you can use it in several different ways. I thought manually adding conversations to boxes would be slow and unworkable, but it really isn't. Add the notes and magic columns and it's REALLY an improvement on Gmail for any emails you're actually at all interested in. The separate naming of boxes from email subjects also makes it easy to find repetitive problems - if the autocomplete when entering a box name comes up with the same thing you're typing, you probably have had that problem before and if you used the Notes feature to record how you solved it, it saves you trying to recreate what you did months back.

None of these are really serious, just "things to improve": - You can't have emails in multiple boxes - irritating as you sometimes have conversations covering more than one topic, or changing from one to the other (and thread splitting isn't really applicable if you end up discussing multiple things in a single email) - No way to merge boxes except deletion and recreation - along with occasional bug preventing already created boxes from being selected (fixed by refresh) - No easy way to give say a client a way to view a pipeline, except getting them to install it and adding them to the team, which brings up: - Billing / team structure not really suited to freelancers - all team members must be on same plan so it's an active DIS-incentive to move off the paid version, as if I wanted to share a pipeline with a client they'd have to subscribe at the same level as me, which isn't really feasible for smallish or one-time jobs. - If you have more than one pipeline the UI is a little fiddly to select which you want - should be big buttons, not single lines of text. This slows down adding to boxes.

Aline
Aline
Business Owner in Kanada
Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Streak is exactly the CRM I was looking for

Kommentare: Streak listens to their customers and is constantly improving. They reply quickly and are professional and courteous.

Streak allows me the flexibility to manipulate my data the way I want to without going from module to module. The integration with my email is the icing on the cake! The ability to access all my data from one location saves time and time is money!

There is not much that I don't like but their is one option that is a thorn in my side. Since they integrate with Gmail and I have been told that they cannot do anything about this, oh well. It is recommended to turn on CONVERSATION VIEW in Gmail. I will never do this. Every day, my emails are linked to multiple people and what a disaster it is to keep those emails straight. I cannot pull up sent emails because of that and I'm hoping that someday, there will be a fix.

Frank
Kanada
Quelle: GetApp

Streak CRM has completely simplified all aspects of Event Management for my Banquet department.

I've worked in large hotels that have full and dedicated Catering programs to handle bookings. The hotel I'm working at ran all their banquets using a manual system. Well, I had to change that right away, so I started using everything Google to get a rudimentary system up and running. Then, just by chance, I found Streak CRM in the chrome store and downloaded it. When I had it up and running in Gmail, I noticed they had a pre-defined pipeline for Event Planning. I was sold. Everything I designed in Google Drive integrates into Streak Boxes. All correspondences to conveners have all the email threads, documents, contracts, and catering details are all right there and handy in each Streak Box View. The design team for Streak CRM is very active. Since I've been using Streak for the past 2 years, there have been many upgrades and additional tools added to Streak that just makes it all that more powerful.

Streak integrates nicely with Google Drive or G-Suite, but its integration with Google Calendar could use some improvement - for example, I use a separate calendar for each meeting and banquet rooms for booking. When I create a new box in Streak I can send that information to a Streak Calendar. It would be nice to be able to assign specific calendars to send information to from Streak.

Yaroslav
Information Technology Major in Griechenland
Hochschulbildung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Best tool for Sales, HR and Marketing when team works with Gmail

*Business features while tracking email you can see who has opened it and react fast and surprise a customer or a person you work with. Makes work very comfortable *Integration Streak is tightly integrated within Gmail account and creates its own tab where you can have a personal CRM view * Contacts and additional features Streak has a great way of associating each contact with a specific deal (box) which makes it easy to use gmail for sales. For example, I can easily message all people related to the issue without ever searching for the addresses. *Functionality of Streak is incredible it has everything You can do mass mail check if people saw your email and track when and how it has been opened.

In terms of functionality It can be a bit faster. Also, I believe, Streak team will work regarding more customization and create more options for users to adjust the plugin to the needs of the company UI needs some work. It does not seem welcoming and even if it has all the features, some user might just get confused.

Alisha
Sales And Marketing Specialist in Philippinen
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Streak review

I appreciated how simple the interface is, as well as Streak's commitment to assisting teams in streamlining their workflow and becoming more productive. It's also very easy to use, with a simple interface and helpful tutorials to get you up and running quickly. It's also a big plus if you're able to quickly customize pipelines, manage tasks, and collaborate with coworkers. Finally, I like how Streak integrates with other well-known tools like Gmail, Google Drive, and Slack.

The lack of customization options is my least favorite aspect of Streak. The platform's ability to customize to specific needs and workflows is limited, making it difficult to manage complex data sets and processes.

juan jose
juan jose
Gerente de área in Venezuela

The best way to enhance your Gmail.

Kommentare: Excellent applications that allows you to power your gmail by offering a CRM service for email that will speed up your time, simulating a personal deal with each client.

Streak is like having an assistant perpetually in your gmail with zero cost, when you want to give a better service to your customers, to make them feel like they are your number one priority, you need to answer their emails instantly writing them in the first hour, and respond at the moment , here where this excellent tool helps you, you can schedule the mail out at the time you want, so all your customers will receive your mail first thing in the morning, making them feel like your priority, you can create templates to streamline the response time and knowing the scope it has also serves to know how many people saw it and who could be interested, there are many possibilities of this tool and it depends on your imagination to give it the best possible use, but it is wonderful.

If you want a complete CRM does not work because it is limited to the area of email, but there are many possibilities and also is free.

Margaret

Manage Customer Path within Gmail in Full Color

Great for a visually minded person! I set up my Sales pipeline in rainbow order colors. As an artist, I am very color-motivated. I can see an overview of the progress of each lead to developing the quote, invoicing, paid, in progress in the studio, made, shipped, and follow up for thanks. Each client has their own box where I can put all their gmail communication, and image files and documents are extracted so I don't have to hunt for them. I use the free version, and and as a solopreneur haven't had the need for the functions more suited to a larger company with employee teams.

I wish the boxes showed up in my gmail on all my devices. I use Streak on my desktop, and the app for Android doesn't get good reviews.

What would I do without Streak?

Kommentare: The biggest benefit is being able to schedule an email reminder weeks or months out -- about something I need to take care of at some later date. I'm able to then put that thing out of my mind, freeing up space for things I need to deal with sooner.

The biggest value I get from Streak is to schedule emails to re-appear in my inbox at a later scheduled time. I use this feature for all sorts of reasons: 1. to remind myself to check in on tasks I've delegated, or questions I've asked that haven't yet been answered 2. To procastinate emails I don't want to deal with right away -- but still practicing "inbox zero" 3. I'm in fundraising and make a lot of "asks" by email. They often don't get a response, and I have to remind the recipient that I'm waiting for a response. With Streak I'm able to schedule regular check-ins, and can put the request out of my mind, knowing that Streak will take care of it for me.

I do get errors from time to time ("Streak failed") and the error reports don't give me sufficient information to track down what happened.

Ani
Founder & CEO in USA
Unterhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Streak is fantastic!

Kommentare: I use it manage my client leads and partnerships.

It keeps my entire CRM in my inbox, saving me a ton of time. It also has a ton of amazing automated features like 'Date of Last Email' that automatically calculate my last interaction, and then allow me to filter on that later. It has things I didn't even know I needed! My entire team uses it and we can share pipelines across email addresses. It's how all CRMs should be--live directly in your inbox (with you an integration, with out an additional data entry step, it practically does the data entry for you!).

It's not super intuitive. Every time I want to set up a new feature I can't just play around with it, I have to watch a video for fear of messing something up or because it's not super clear as to how it works. It's also a bit pricey for a small solo-preneur.

German
CEO in Spanien
, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Streak is all you can ask from a CRM right inside your gmail. In fact, it is much more than a CRM!

Kommentare: Our sales workflow is smooth thanks to streak

Streak is ver flexible. It adapts very well to different scenarios. Whether customer relationships, Human Resources hiring, bug tracking, you name it. Basically it is a full stack workflow management tool. The custom columns, email tracking, integration with third party thru Zapier, contact and organizations, collaborative and reactive environment are among the things we most like.

Honestly, there aren't many thing I don't like. The contacts in my opinion were not very well handled, but they recently came with a new solution I believe to be spot on. Sometimes I wish I could have a little more control on who sees what.

'Rowdie' Mitch
'Rowdie' Mitch
VP of Business Development / Co-Owner in USA
, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use, does everything I need for a CRM. No more switching between windows all in Gmail.

Kommentare: Simplicity, and measurability. If you take the time to set it up correctly, you will have measurable goals for your sales team to hit and can run reports needed. Also you can stay on top of your clients with this software too. I can also see things and update things in the mobile app which is helpful being a salesman on the road.

I really love how simple it is. I explain to the team its like a sophisticated spreadsheet. It gives reminders and simple reports which is everything I need. Best part is it lives in Gmail.

I wish the mobile app was better. Also having a few more options and better contact management would be great. Automatic email filters would be amazing rather than always adding things to boxes.

Devlyn
Bekleidung & Mode, Selbstständig

A needed solution for my 1 person business

Kommentare: I'm new to Streak, but I already see how this software will solve my CRM problem. I was trying to use Hubspot, but it's just not built for either single person businesses, nor for odd email systems like Etsy uses. It also had tons of clunky features that just are excessive. I will definitely be recommending this to friends who use Gmail for sales, customer service and order management. It gives me the functionality I need, and the ability to add more, without making things so complicated that it's not worth the bother. I'm sold!

I've checked out many CRMs but they are generally set up for teams. This one has team functionality, but I don't need that. I need to be able to track customers, leads, and orders just for myself! I also sell a lot through Etsy, so my order emails and client contacts are all under their email. With most automation, that would mean that it would be lumped under one contact, but with Streak's excellent use of "Boxes", I'm able to sort even those emails and track specific orders on an individual basis. Plus, since it's private, Streak doesn't charge me.

Figuring out how this would best work for me is always the biggest challenge, but after watching their on-demand setup video, I was able to sort it out. Sometimes the language used for specialized software is out of my vernacular, but it's fairly easy to pick up. I'm not yet seeing many cons.

Abiola
Abiola
Consumer Relations Analyst in Nigeria
Konsumgüter

A customer relationship management tool inside my inbox.

Streak lives as a CRM add-on to my Google mail account.I use Gmail as my personal email ,and it thus makes sense to have my streak within reach for everytime I am live on my Gmail account.Allowing me measure the workflow of my team from start to finish right from my Gmail. In all , Streak keeps my team better organized ,and makes it appear simple managing email at scale.

Unintuitive updates are a big setback for Streak.However I will think it just makes common sense ,if we can have Streak integrate with other email providers apart from Gmail .Not everyone is obliged to have a gmail account.

Elizabeth
Account Management Team Lead in USA
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Streak for Account Management

Kommentare: Using it because it's so integrated into the company structure. Wish we could use something with more bells and whistles.

The visualization are great! I do like how easy it is to tag emails retroactively.

I don't like how it seems so disorganized. I wish boxes were easier to organize and you could associate a child org with te primary org.