Über Streak

Streak ist ein CRM, das vollständig in deinen Gmail-Posteingang integriert ist und neben all deinen anderen G-Suite-Anwendungen arbeitet.

Erfahre mehr über Streak

Thankfully, Streak's paid plans are phenomenally competitive... dare I say, generous. Streak's ongoing maintenance, enhancements and customer services are golden.

The rate at which domain gets spammed via this tool is very high as compared to other tools, it has been a pain for my org particularly.

Bewertungen zu Streak

Streak hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 470 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Streak bereits verwendet?

George
George
Data Engineer
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Email tracking made easy in Gmail

Untertitel auf Deutsch sind im Videoplayer verfügbar
PAUL
PAUL
Technical Director in Südafrika
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

All CRM Systems should be this powerful and easy!

Kommentare: I will never use any other CRM system again. I have used possibly 7 or 8 in the past and Streak CRM is the best of all of them.

I love that Streak is part of my emails. You don't have to go to a seperate website and login and copy and paste things between the 2 systems. Everything is there in the same window as your Google Workspace emails.

It takes a little time to get to know the system and see how it will work for you. I see now that they more video tutorials and that has helped tremendously.

Finanzdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

I wish they would continue to build this product as it's great yet the limitations continue to grow when they should be shrinking with all AI ability.

4,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: We love this CRM yet are sad that we are unable to get it to work as efficiently as others due to a lack of support and development. I would pay for a professional to help us take the CRM to the next level, yet Streak doesn't support our desire.

It's in gmail and that is HUGE! No two screens, we find it to allow us to stay much more organized and it's very pretty to look at.

Development has slowed down or stopped in the past five years. With all the AI being integrated into systems today, Streak is behind the line. Customer service only responds in two weeks, with a response yet often not a workaround, just a no, and they only have an email, so that is awesome as well.

Ben
COO in Australien
Onlinemedien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Complete disrespect for loyal users (disgusting price increase/cash grab)

Kommentare: It's been fine. The tool works, support is sluggish and sometimes completely unresponsive, requiring follow-ups to get things actioned. Would not trust them.

It was a great lightweight tool for the beginning of our start-up, and managed to grow a little with our team. Works really well with Gmail.

Streak charges as though it's a fully-fledged CRM, but it is JUST a Gmail plugin; with huge platform risk should Google decide to stop supporting it. On top of this, they jacked up their pricing – not just for new seats, which would be fair – but for existing seats for very loyal customers; a cynical cash grab. We're talking a 34% increase. Just disgusting. Going back and forth with the FOUNDER, he still couldn't understand our point of view. We have now reduced our spend as much as possible ahead of moving away from them to an alternative platform without the Gmail plugin risks. If I were Streak, I'd be selling ASAP before the whole company tanks. Please think about the above before going with Streak, they have no loyalty, nor should their customers.

Timothy
Timothy
CSO in USA

CRM Swiss Army Knife

Kommentare: If you are considering an easy hassle-free email management extension, you've come to the right place. You can see if the mail is being opened, and it converts into a CRM to manage everything. One plus is that I can't remember paying for it so it must be a value.

It was easy to implement into Google Workspace, they don't hassle you with upsells. The email UI was user-friendly & intuitive. They also had a Chrome extension.

I can't think of anything major. I think they could have more tutorials, but I was able to seek those through social media.

CANDICE
Accountant, CEO in USA
Buchhaltung, Selbstständig

Excellent CRM for Gmail

Kommentare: Overall, I love it - I am able to organize workflow & client communications in one place and that is terrific.

I love that Streak allows me to manage directly from my Gmail inbox - I don't have to juggle multiple platforms to acheive what I need to do.

The task management does not allow for recurring tasks and it while it does a great job of keeping all communications with a client in one place, it can stil be difficult to find something specific - I wish you could search within a box that would be really helpful!

Wil
Owner and Chief Creative Designer in USA
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

The Perfect Match for a Solopreneur

Kommentare: I've had an outstanding experience with Streak. It definitely serves my needs.

As a solopreneur it's frustrating to feel like I'm paying for a lot of features that might be nice if I had a large team but are not needed for myself alone. Streak still gives me A LOT without making me pay for more than I need.

I would definitely like it is the android app was more feature rich like the desktop app.

VP in USA
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

Finally, a easy CRM

Kommentare: Easy, efficient, definitely help to keep me organized

Very flexible. Streak can be as basic or as detailed as needed. I just need something basic but quickly found I can expand its functionality. Their support pages are easy and clear. Video how tos are short sweet and comprehensive

No cons yet. Also, if there was a con, I could customize to remove the con

Jesse
Medienproduktion, Selbstständig

Incredibly useful CRM that integrates into Gmail

Kommentare: Overall, Streak is a simple, but useful CRM solution that seamlessly integrates into Gmail. This service is helpful for getting any startup off the ground by helping to organize and manage leads in straightforward way.

I love that Streak integrates seamlessly into my Gmail inbox. I always keep a tab open for Gmail on my desktop so my CRM is readily available. Streak is so easy to setup and works great for organizing both my personal and professional life. I use Streak to setup pipelines for managing hundreds of contacts across different functions such as sales, affiliate partnerships, vendors, and more. The contact management aspect is highly customizable to capture as much info as needed and the paid plans scale to fit my growing needs.

I wish the free plan allowed more features and flexibility. This would have been particularly useful when my number of boxes / contacts were growing and I needed to test shared / collaborative features more thoroughly for onboarding early hires.

Luis
CEO in Portugal
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Importance of the email traking

4,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

On the business, the email tracking is very important. To know it the clients reads your email is everything

For now everything is working for me, simple and productive

Clayton
Director in Rumänien
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A Very Useful Product

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

I enjoy and prefer to use Streak in my email campaigns for monitoring email deliveries and opens.

There are no negatives that I can think of at this time.

Alasdair
Software Developer in UK
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Unexpectedly awesome for task tracking

Kommentare: It made Gmail far more powerful both in general and for task tracking.

I'd never really thought of using CRM software before, as I'm not the typical target audience for that kind of product , yet ended up installing Streak for the extra tools in Gmail. After installing and playing around with it a little, I suddenly found I WAS using the CRM features, albeit in a probably unintended way, to manage pretty much all my work. The fact you can completely customise pipelines, very easily, makes it easy to make it fit what you're doing. I ended up using it not just for snoozing emails but as a task tracker, creating stages for who tasks were waiting for responses from (completely ignoring the built in "Assigned To" section since I was the only person using it at that point), which were blocked and which were complete. You aren't limited to using only one pipeline for a single purpose, so you can use it in several different ways. I thought manually adding conversations to boxes would be slow and unworkable, but it really isn't. Add the notes and magic columns and it's REALLY an improvement on Gmail for any emails you're actually at all interested in. The separate naming of boxes from email subjects also makes it easy to find repetitive problems - if the autocomplete when entering a box name comes up with the same thing you're typing, you probably have had that problem before and if you used the Notes feature to record how you solved it, it saves you trying to recreate what you did months back.

None of these are really serious, just "things to improve": - You can't have emails in multiple boxes - irritating as you sometimes have conversations covering more than one topic, or changing from one to the other (and thread splitting isn't really applicable if you end up discussing multiple things in a single email) - No way to merge boxes except deletion and recreation - along with occasional bug preventing already created boxes from being selected (fixed by refresh) - No easy way to give say a client a way to view a pipeline, except getting them to install it and adding them to the team, which brings up: - Billing / team structure not really suited to freelancers - all team members must be on same plan so it's an active DIS-incentive to move off the paid version, as if I wanted to share a pipeline with a client they'd have to subscribe at the same level as me, which isn't really feasible for smallish or one-time jobs. - If you have more than one pipeline the UI is a little fiddly to select which you want - should be big buttons, not single lines of text. This slows down adding to boxes.

Aline
Aline
Business Owner in Kanada
Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Streak is exactly the CRM I was looking for

Kommentare: Streak listens to their customers and is constantly improving. They reply quickly and are professional and courteous.

Streak allows me the flexibility to manipulate my data the way I want to without going from module to module. The integration with my email is the icing on the cake! The ability to access all my data from one location saves time and time is money!

There is not much that I don't like but their is one option that is a thorn in my side. Since they integrate with Gmail and I have been told that they cannot do anything about this, oh well. It is recommended to turn on CONVERSATION VIEW in Gmail. I will never do this. Every day, my emails are linked to multiple people and what a disaster it is to keep those emails straight. I cannot pull up sent emails because of that and I'm hoping that someday, there will be a fix.

Frank
Kanada
Quelle: GetApp

Streak CRM has completely simplified all aspects of Event Management for my Banquet department.

I've worked in large hotels that have full and dedicated Catering programs to handle bookings. The hotel I'm working at ran all their banquets using a manual system. Well, I had to change that right away, so I started using everything Google to get a rudimentary system up and running. Then, just by chance, I found Streak CRM in the chrome store and downloaded it. When I had it up and running in Gmail, I noticed they had a pre-defined pipeline for Event Planning. I was sold. Everything I designed in Google Drive integrates into Streak Boxes. All correspondences to conveners have all the email threads, documents, contracts, and catering details are all right there and handy in each Streak Box View. The design team for Streak CRM is very active. Since I've been using Streak for the past 2 years, there have been many upgrades and additional tools added to Streak that just makes it all that more powerful.

Streak integrates nicely with Google Drive or G-Suite, but its integration with Google Calendar could use some improvement - for example, I use a separate calendar for each meeting and banquet rooms for booking. When I create a new box in Streak I can send that information to a Streak Calendar. It would be nice to be able to assign specific calendars to send information to from Streak.

Ben
Director in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

How did I ever use Gmail without it.

Kommentare: Streak is just great. If you write a lot of emails, it's a great solution to stay organized and productive.

Streak is so much more powerful than any other email organization solution I've ever used. There are 3 main components of Streak that I find most useful. First, the pipeline system is a very easy way to keep email conversations organized. I like that you can customize parameters for each pipeline, which means you can use it for just about any sort of communication flow, both internal and external to your organization. Sales leads, partnership requests, even legal/financial review are all easily handled by pipelines Second, I like the integration with different productivity apps like Asana and Google Drive. This is a simple feature, yes, but the ability to enter data/tasks into other platforms all from my inbox saves an appreciable amount of time. Third, the email task manager in Streak is also pretty robust. Being able to set priority, make labels and reminders, tag items, and sort by different variables is just fantastic. I really like that these entries live my inbox, so I don't have to use my main task manager with dozens of tiny email tasks.

I really do not have much practical criticism of Streak. However, if I had to choose one thing that could be improved it would be the visual design. The iconography, colors, fonts, and other UI elements do not seamlessly match Gmail's default design language, which means I can always tell what is and is not Streak. This does not interfere with usability or efficiency of Streak, but it would be nice if everything was visually seamless. I think that would make the user experience much nicer.

Daniele
Ceo in Italien
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Streak is simply the crm you will actually use.

Streak integrate seamless in your gmail and is just up to you to decide how deeply use it in your daily routine as a sales manager but also as press officer or any job that involve contacting many people and converting leads in clients or action. You can simply use the mail merge function in few click, or the addicting notify about who where and when has seen your email, so you can manage rational followups. Super easy import export from google sheet so in minutes you can have a draft of a database and import it to sens merge mail with personalization...and many other amazing features that anyway never make the system complex: you just remain on your gmail, sharing contacts, prospects and all useful information and marketing "to does" like alert recall follow up and snippet of your sales email with the entire team. Excellent free version but absolutely worth payed version.

Maybe is my fault but a better integration or sync between gmail contact and pipeline's persons is possibile

Alisha
Sales And Marketing Specialist in Philippinen
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Streak review

I appreciated how simple the interface is, as well as Streak's commitment to assisting teams in streamlining their workflow and becoming more productive. It's also very easy to use, with a simple interface and helpful tutorials to get you up and running quickly. It's also a big plus if you're able to quickly customize pipelines, manage tasks, and collaborate with coworkers. Finally, I like how Streak integrates with other well-known tools like Gmail, Google Drive, and Slack.

The lack of customization options is my least favorite aspect of Streak. The platform's ability to customize to specific needs and workflows is limited, making it difficult to manage complex data sets and processes.

juan jose
juan jose
Gerente de área in Venezuela

The best way to enhance your Gmail.

Kommentare: Excellent applications that allows you to power your gmail by offering a CRM service for email that will speed up your time, simulating a personal deal with each client.

Streak is like having an assistant perpetually in your gmail with zero cost, when you want to give a better service to your customers, to make them feel like they are your number one priority, you need to answer their emails instantly writing them in the first hour, and respond at the moment , here where this excellent tool helps you, you can schedule the mail out at the time you want, so all your customers will receive your mail first thing in the morning, making them feel like your priority, you can create templates to streamline the response time and knowing the scope it has also serves to know how many people saw it and who could be interested, there are many possibilities of this tool and it depends on your imagination to give it the best possible use, but it is wonderful.

If you want a complete CRM does not work because it is limited to the area of email, but there are many possibilities and also is free.

Margaret

Manage Customer Path within Gmail in Full Color

Great for a visually minded person! I set up my Sales pipeline in rainbow order colors. As an artist, I am very color-motivated. I can see an overview of the progress of each lead to developing the quote, invoicing, paid, in progress in the studio, made, shipped, and follow up for thanks. Each client has their own box where I can put all their gmail communication, and image files and documents are extracted so I don't have to hunt for them. I use the free version, and and as a solopreneur haven't had the need for the functions more suited to a larger company with employee teams.

I wish the boxes showed up in my gmail on all my devices. I use Streak on my desktop, and the app for Android doesn't get good reviews.

What would I do without Streak?

Kommentare: The biggest benefit is being able to schedule an email reminder weeks or months out -- about something I need to take care of at some later date. I'm able to then put that thing out of my mind, freeing up space for things I need to deal with sooner.

The biggest value I get from Streak is to schedule emails to re-appear in my inbox at a later scheduled time. I use this feature for all sorts of reasons: 1. to remind myself to check in on tasks I've delegated, or questions I've asked that haven't yet been answered 2. To procastinate emails I don't want to deal with right away -- but still practicing "inbox zero" 3. I'm in fundraising and make a lot of "asks" by email. They often don't get a response, and I have to remind the recipient that I'm waiting for a response. With Streak I'm able to schedule regular check-ins, and can put the request out of my mind, knowing that Streak will take care of it for me.

I do get errors from time to time ("Streak failed") and the error reports don't give me sufficient information to track down what happened.

Unternehmensberatung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

It was like trying to eat an elephant in one bite.

Kommentare: I like Streak and I would recommend it to folks who are looking for an integrated CRM with an email platform. I think this idea is genius and I've committed myself to getting familiar with Streak because I love all of my google apps and capabilities. I'm able to have one area were I can do everything I need to do from a sales and follow up perspective and I don't know what could be better. My only downside is the learning curve is long and it took me awhile to get adjusted. But now I'm good and would recommend this to anyone who is looking to simply their CRM process. The UI isn't ideal, but I don't care about that stuff as long as the functionality of the service works.

I love the fact that Streak CRM lives within the Gmail client. I love everything Google and use their services and features everyday. Streak lets you leverage everything that is amazing about Google in a very seamless and easy to view format. Streak takes advantage of google platform and now I'm not jumping back and forth between 2 or 3 different data bases.

There is a learning curve with Streak. It takes times to get used to how they "title" everything and it takes a while to get accustom their "Streak" work flow. It took me longer than I hoped to get up to speed on how Streak works, but I forced myself to get embedded with Streak because of my love for Google. Sometimes there is SO much functionality you can get lost in the details, but if you slow down, you won't have any problems.

Maciej
Project Manager in Polen
Architektur & Planung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great software for high-performing teams. Helps to move e-mail management to the next level.

Kommentare: As mentioned before, much time saved and more control on the incoming e-mails.

Chrome full integration. Good support. Compatibility and full integration with many other management software via Zapier helps to automate many daily activities and saves much time.

The app is VERY comprehensive and provides a full CRM support directly via Gmail and Chrome. When used only for project and e-mail management, not using many other CRM tools provided in the app, the corporate plan is too expensive and other intermediate plan would be more than welcome (eg. free features + taks support, call logs and meeting notes). The difference between free and corporate pricing plan is huge but not for all.

Tha
Senior Finance Analyst in UK
Erneuerbare Energien & Umwelt, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

An excellent service that works with your Gmail and is Free!

Streak gives us the ability to manage deals from Gmail and I love it. Everything you need to access the "closed-won" option is stored in your e-mail. Streak captures your deals and extends existing Gmail to a flexible, full-featured CRM. And the intuitive design is another thing I love. Streak is an elegant solution that your entire team will really want to use. The ability to archive emails and find This makes Streak a truly efficient tool. In short, it is an efficient CRM with many features I like.

I did not have any problems with Streak, it is a great software that I love to use.

Antonio
Antonio
Tech Support in Kroatien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Could improve

Kommentare: It was supposed to track information on clients but in the end it became super slow. It became a chore to add things to it.

It was an inexpensive way to maintain a database of clients and their needs. It also integrated into Gmail which made it easy to use because we didn't have to open one more tab.

It was slow, sluggish, it took ages to do anything. It would randomly go down and stay down for half an hour or more.

Brad
Brad
Co-Founder/Chief Janitor in USA
Restaurants

Hands down favorite Gmail plugin

I've been using Streak for years and I LOVE it! I've tried to move over to other email plugins but they're either missing key features or they aren't easy to use. The thing I love most about Streak and reason I've used it for so long is that it checks the boxes for all of my needs and I haven't found a competitor that does the same.

Really the only thing I don't love about Streak is that they add a row to your left menu bar called pipeline. I don't use this feature and I hate clutter and to my knowledge there is no way to remove it. Super annoying, but that's really my only gripe with it.

Elias
Elias
CEO in Mexiko

Streak for Gmail

Kommentare: I use it for gaining better understanding of my email activities from clients, leads and important messages from my business

I found this add on in the google play store. I began to use it as an example to my students in college of how integrate your email account with tools that allows to creat a crm environmet, mail tracking and review you work flow activities

You must have some sort of experience using sales pipelines or crm magament bacground to fully understand this platform