Über GrowthZone

Steigere das Wachstum mit Smarter Association Software. Integrierte Marketingautomation und Mitgliederrekrutierung. Von 3.200 Verbänden geschätzt.

Erfahre mehr über GrowthZone

Also, onboarding and support were great. The videos and live support helped clarify and reinforce what I was learning about the software.

Website is hard to function, we have trouble moving stuff around and I wish there was an undo button.

Bewertungen zu GrowthZone

GrowthZone hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 202 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du GrowthZone bereits verwendet?

Kayla
Kayla
Administrative Assistant in USA
Bau

Great organization for my membership.

Very easy to pull up members accounts, billing information, general contact information, and the reps information. Making membership mailing labels and membership reports is very easy with this software. I use this software to easily find any membership representative information I need. This software has also made it easy to look up and find a member.

The only con I have for this software would be the new update, i'm so used to the old version it'll take time to learn the updated.

Rachel
Professional Development Coordinator in USA

GrowthZone - So Far, So Good

Our association had been searching for a new AMS after being with our old system for over 7 years. We needed something fresh & up-to-date for our members. After a couple of months of research and demo requests, we decided to go with GrowthZone. We really like that this company offers a mobile app for our members. We also got a new website through GrowthZone which is considerably better than our old, slow site. We've received a lot of compliments from our members already. The system seems to be fairly simple to use for billing, event management and membership organization. We have not gone through a membership renewal season yet so can not speak to how smoothly that runs.

We did have an issue with moving our members into the system on the backend before launching GrowthZone association-wide. The issue had to do with our membership agency tiers versus individual professional accounts. A huge number of members had to be added manually only to find out that there was another work around that we were not made aware of. It got taken care of but was certainly a headache and waste of staff time in the beginning.

Jessica
Communications & Membership Manager in USA
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Disappointed

Kommentare: Extremely disappointing and frustrating.

I do like the dashboard feel, for keeping track of membership it has been better than what we were using before.

None of the features we thought were being sold actually work. From the sale, to implementation to actual use not of the features we were looking forward to using the most don't actually work or they are in "beta" testing. It feels like this is the old software solution that they have just coded on top of and made clunky instead of starting over from scratch to actually make an all in one software solution. At first we were really happy with it and then realized all of the issues and things that were not in fact actually usable features. Like discount codes, the way the blog integrates with the wordpress, not being able to get comments on our blog, no automatic email reminders for members who should be renewing, the list goes on.

Antwort von GrowthZone

Hi Jessica, We apologize that our software did not satisfy your expectations. Our Customer Support Specialist will be giving you a call this week to discuss how we can make things right. We look forward to speaking with you and working toward earning back your trust.

Bernadette
Executive Officer in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

More efficiency, more feautures and great value with GrowthZone

Kommentare: Our dues processing involved a lot of manual work, with GrowthZone this is no longer an issue. This product has literally saved many man hours for my staff. Throughout my first year using it, I kept finding more functionality that was super helpful and so useful and again time saving.

Dues processing and communications with members are feature rich and yet easy to use. Being able to integrate with three third party vendors not only saves time but is appreciated by members, who expect single sign on across all of our platforms.

There is always room for improvement. I'd like to see more robust Committee/Group functionality. I'd like to see the ability to schedule reminder emails to those that have not paid their dues. I'd like to see a search feature in the Cloud function. Recommendations for improvements can be submitted and I have seen some of those come to fruition. I was using PayPal with PayPal Flow for my gateway and was not able to continue to use that. I had better transaction rates with PayPal.

Mandy
Manager of Accounting & Data in USA
Regierungsbeziehungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

GrowthZone is a Game Changer

Kommentare: I think our entire team has been extremely please with our entire experience. The customer support and attention to what customers want and implementing just that is fantastic. There's a few features that we'd love to see some improvements in (communications, reporting, and marketing automation).

The overall integration is fantastic and we love the customer support and the ability for us to submit an idea for improvement and for it to more often that not be put into development or rolled out fairly soon after.

There are a few newer features that just need a bit more development, mainly revolving around communication analytics. We'd love to use GrowthZone exclusively for our communications, but they just don't have the analytical reports we need. Right now we use Constant Contact, which GrowthZone has a great syncing feature with.

Stephanie
ED in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Poor functionality and customer service

It sends out membership renewal notices and event reminders

Some of the main features just don't work, and after months of calling weekly to their customer service, they still don't seem to understand nor respond to the issue. I've asked to escalate the problem due to our members' complaints and time sensitive event deadlines, and they've been slow to respond and have repeatedly ignored my requests to talk to management. It's been 6 months now, and tech issues are still unresolved while they continue to charge us for services we aren't getting. If you have a choice, use a different software so you won't have to go through the headache of transitioning over your members.

Derrick
CEO in USA
Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig

Great service and scalable

Kommentare: We switched from another platform because the user experience wasn't what it needed to be to make us competitive. We also believe GrowthZone will help us grow for many years. We also like the variable rate payment option, particularly in our early years.

We use the Events, Web Content (blogs), and Lists (contact manager) all the time. They're easy to use and produce a great-looking member experience. As we grow, we'll use more of the Reports to track engagement and renewals. The website editor is also great for designing something professional and for ease of editing. The support service is great. We always get an answer within a day.

The accounting menus could be simplified. The Boolean operators in list creation don't work consistently.

Michelle
Manager, Database and Member Services in USA
Automotive, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Association Management Software

Kommentare: Overall, I find this is one of the best Association Management software suites that I have used and I have used quite a few! it feels like the developers understand the association world and have built the software with several of the exceptions that may come up in associations

Ease of use and navigation. Can pretty much figure things out on your own and if not, knowledge base is helpful.

If you do need to reach customer support, it sometimes take a bit for them to get back to you.

Karen
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, Selbstständig

Good Value, Easy to Use

Kommentare: Customer service is excellent! When I submit a question, I have never waited longer than an hour for a response.

When I started 3+ years ago, I was happy to be able to take online training to help me learn the features and benefits of using this software. I keep looking for new training to help me succeed!

Emails get flagged as spam when I send to members thru ChamberMaster. I am unable to export email to outlook so my members get my communications.

Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

GZ Changed the Way We Do Business

Kommentare: GrowthZone has opened up more opportunities for our members to see more of how they can be engaged. The ease of registration system has helped us stop registering members for events. No one calls because they can't access their account. Its been a great experience. I wish on boarding would have spent more time with reports that we used and how to replicate them.

Easy accessibility for our members to see more & be more in control of accessing benefits. Plus I love that its web based - easy check in. Saves time & money.

Financial Reports - We are still having trouble running good financial reports to see who owes us dues, etc. Support has been slow to answer or just sends us back to the videos we have already seen.

Kevin
Communication/Technology Director in USA
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Can't wait to see the growth

Kommentare: Overall, as one of the first associations to use this program. I think it is great and has only gotten better with time and updates. I really like the time saving features this AMS has brought to our board. Initially it was a struggle for us to adopt but in over a year and a half of using GZ - It is clear I would never want to change systems.

I like the email designer and the landing page creator. It has seen many updates and I can't wait to see where it goes - I've liked all the changes so far and it makes my job easier and helps me avoid unnecessary 3rd party sources when possible. I also really think the event pages are great and it makes it easier for us to promote our classes/events.

I would say the forms - There seems to be a disconnect in some places when I am creating or editing our membership applications or surveys. There is a lot of different tabs I have to open to find what I want and sometimes the option to edit certain items seem to be completely lost to me. I like to think I'm relatively good figuring things out on a computer with a Marketing and CS degree but this is where I get lost. Would love to see the member applications and forms section get streamlined in general so it's all in one place. Also, I would love to see the website integrations get touched up a little, you can tell the difference between our page and the GZ implemented ones because it seems some elements get moved around or changed a little, but for what it is and what it adds it is really impressive!

Catherine
President in Guam
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Overall, a really good membership management tool for Chambers

Kommentare: We appreciate the customer service that we receive from Growthzone, considering the major time differences between Guam and your support staffs' locations. They are always pleasant and supportive.

Overall, we are very pleased with Growthzone as a membership management software. This has been a challenge for us in the past. We really like that everything we input about the membership in the back end integrates with the website and that we have control of managing our site. Web site templates are pleasing and up to date. Members like having access to their information and updating at their convenience.

We would greatly appreciate any support from Growthzone to integrate with Quickbooks. Having our membership information align with our accounting would be a dream. Right now we export with excel but we are still having to work out discrepancies between the two platforms. We also request that Growthzone works with other credit card application software such as Paypal. Right now our members cannot pay on-demand as many would like. We would work with Stripe but this program will not work with us in Guam, even if Guam is a U.S. Territory. Any support Growthzone can provide in this area would be greatly appreciated.

Karl

ChamberMaster GrowthZone

Kommentare: It has allowed us to stay in contact with our members in a way that wasn't possible previously. The billing software is easy to use and learn. The other big benefit is in event tracking. The things that were once accomplished by spreadsheets are now integrated with calendars and social media and available through the Internet.

Ease of use and ease of training. Training is very simple and employees can continue to learn more through tutorials and webinars. Support has also been excellent with little down time despite the fact it is Internet based. It is flexible for me to be able to use my membership software and make updates from home or on the road. Having so much information about your members and multiple ways to contact and interact with them through the software has made a huge difference that has been noted by our members.

The website module saves time and allows us to keep our website content fresh. I wish it was a little more adaptable within the templates.

Elaine
Office Admin in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Why Growth Zone is not for our Organization

Kommentare: Overall this software is not conducive to a membership-based organization. Seems more oriented to a client-based business. Tech support was good but process is too complicated. Have used other software that was much simpler to work with.

Can't think of anything that made it stand out.

For a membership-based organization, it is not user-friendly and is cumbersome to use.

Antwort von GrowthZone

Hello, Elaine. Thank you for providing your feedback and letting us know about your experience; we are sorry that the product did not meet your expectations. A Customer Support Specialist will be contacting you to discuss how we can make things right and work toward earning back your trust.

HEATHER
DIRECTOR OF BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT in USA

Overall a great product

Kommentare: GrowthZone has streamlined our membership software. It has also made invoicing, billing, and event set up much easier. We used to have to mail all of our invoices, whereas now we can email-big cost savings. We have looked into the website version, but right now that appears to be pretty costly considering how much we already pay for our current software.

I like the fact that it is web based. Meaning multiple users can log in and handle our membership accounts. Events are all housed within the product as well as a directory.

I wish the customer service understood the nuances of the National Home Builders Association. I was used to having someone that understood how reporting works. Also, while Chambers and HBAs can be similar, they are very different organizations. GrowthZone seems to have a lot of knowledge in how Chambers run, but not as much for HBAs.

Debbie
Assistant Director in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The Great, the good, the bad, and the time consumer

Kommentare: Great. The customer service has improved greatly over the past couple of years, but the upgrades and interfaces many times come with standard features that are not member/sponsor friendly. We need to be able to showcase our sponsors and members as we want to and that usually comes in different forms and fashions.

The data capturing components and that it is not limited to the amount of data you input in all areas. I like the many features, the reporting, the statistics for the members and the interfacing with our website.

It is not graphic friendly. It does not allow for changes in all set up features of retrieving data such as the e referral component. You should be able to choose and customize the data you send to your members - consistency isn't always king. Many times members and consumers asking for different information from each member.

Joanne
Membership Manager in USA
Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

GrowthZone does it all!

Kommentare: My communication is logged directly into each member's profile which allows me to have a log of all activity and to set reminders for next steps. The website is full mobilized so I am able to access critical information wherever I am and the app gives me a quick access point when I am out of the office.

The program was in place when I arrived at Lakes Region Chamber (NH) in January 2016. As the Membership Manager, I utilize the program to track my new member prospects, communication with our nearly 500 members, share member marketing results and continue to grow and strengthen member relations.

I found the formatting of custom letters a bit time consuming and not as easy to use as the rest of the program. I attended a local day long training last year and that helped me to overcome any remaining issues.

Jennifer
Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen, Selbstständig

ChamberMaster

Kommentare: Been using for 12+ years

Overall functionality works well. Gets what I need done

The renewals are harder than the older system Adding free registration is more difficult than the older CM

Anne

Growth Zone support is excellent

Kommentare: Positive.

Using GrowthZone is a an ongoing education. We are still working out some anomolies from the onboarding process. Our previous system was beyond antiquated and caused many difficulties with Growth Zone. It was like trying to make a Ferrari run on a Model-T powertrain. Overall, we are satisfied. the support we receive is excellent, and issues are resolved quickly.

We would like to have the ability to have Growth Zone set up functions that we do once a year. We cannot remember from year to year how to do some of our procedures, and it would be really beneficial to have them just handle it.

Marie
Marketing/Technical Liaison in USA
Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Robust MemberZone Package Makes Chamber Management a Breeze

Kommentare: We've been using MemberZone for our business chamber for a few years now, and we have thoroughly enjoyed this package. We are a growing organization and the software really helps us stay on top of things. We especially like the thorough customer service and the different ways of getting assistance when we need it. Training and help services are outstanding! The content management system is relatively easy to navigate. We would highly recommend MemberZone to other chambers or business associations.

Great customer support. Terrific flow between content management and database. Unlimited cloud storage.

I would like a more robust search engine and ability to filter search criteria. There is some need for a more advanced editor.

Tamara
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, Selbstständig

Best Software for Chambers of Commerce

Kommentare: Implementing GrowthZone was the most valuable decision our Chamber has ever made. I love working with this system. I'm always learning new ways to may my job easier.

This is the easiest software to help organize and manage our membership, invoicing, and website. All aspects of the system work together so smoothly. Updates to membership and website can be done in minutes with very little effort.

There are only minor missing pieces, but GrowthZone is always adding and updating features so most of the time things that I'm hoping will be improved on are. I have really have no major complaints.

Everal
Membership Development & Retention Manager in USA

ChamberMaster review

Kommentare: It has been great. Anytime we have had a problem, customer service has been great in responding to it.

Very easy to use with information laid out clearly. Love the MIC for our members. That has really taken off in usage over the past year.

As chambers and associations are transitioning more and more to a tiered dues model, I think benefit tracking will become more vital. I'm looking forward to the benefits module releasing on the GrowthZone ChamberMaster Edition, but as the software stands now, it is the hardest thing for me to stay on top of.

Becky
Business Development and Account Manager in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Simple to use; robust data all in one place

I love the fact that it's easy for our members to utilize the Info Hub to manage their membership. I also like the fact that using it for business development (prospects, leads, etc.) managing a pipeline AND using it for account management is SIMPLE and doesn't require duplicative effort to input information in 2 places. The integration between Outlook and Growth Zone really helps to streamline our work.

Although I've been using the system for more than a year, I can't think of anything off hand that I don't like about it. I love the fact that we can provide feedback to our Administrator and she will escalate to GZ, but also she encourages us to VOTE on future enhancements.

Karen
Director Business & Event Services in USA
Öffentliche Ordnung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great product at great value

Kommentare: The great support, on-going, professional, always there to address your questions and very interested in your feedback and experience.

The great support, on-going, professional, always there to address your questions and very interested in your feedback and experience. Good value.

The communications functions could be better - do not use communications as much as I would like since so many emails are not received. Also, does not provide for ability to re-send an email.

Debbi

Growth Zone simply works

Growth Zone knows and understands the users needs. The staff here needs to get things done and this database makes that easier by providing simple instructions and specific help when needed. The uptime for the cloud based system is surprisingly good.

One area that could be improved is the ability to customize reports. While it is available, the interface to get what you need is clunky. They are great at how to get the data into the system - it's complicated to get the data out in a format that is relevant.