Über GrowthZone

Steigere das Wachstum mit Smarter Association Software. Integrierte Marketingautomation und Mitgliederrekrutierung. Von 3.200 Verbänden geschätzt.

Erfahre mehr über GrowthZone

Also, onboarding and support were great. The videos and live support helped clarify and reinforce what I was learning about the software.

Website is hard to function, we have trouble moving stuff around and I wish there was an undo button.

Bewertungen zu GrowthZone

GrowthZone hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 201 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du GrowthZone bereits verwendet?

Kayla
Kayla
Administrative Assistant in USA
Bau

Great organization for my membership.

Very easy to pull up members accounts, billing information, general contact information, and the reps information. Making membership mailing labels and membership reports is very easy with this software. I use this software to easily find any membership representative information I need. This software has also made it easy to look up and find a member.

The only con I have for this software would be the new update, i'm so used to the old version it'll take time to learn the updated.

Rachel
Professional Development Coordinator in USA

GrowthZone - So Far, So Good

Our association had been searching for a new AMS after being with our old system for over 7 years. We needed something fresh & up-to-date for our members. After a couple of months of research and demo requests, we decided to go with GrowthZone. We really like that this company offers a mobile app for our members. We also got a new website through GrowthZone which is considerably better than our old, slow site. We've received a lot of compliments from our members already. The system seems to be fairly simple to use for billing, event management and membership organization. We have not gone through a membership renewal season yet so can not speak to how smoothly that runs.

We did have an issue with moving our members into the system on the backend before launching GrowthZone association-wide. The issue had to do with our membership agency tiers versus individual professional accounts. A huge number of members had to be added manually only to find out that there was another work around that we were not made aware of. It got taken care of but was certainly a headache and waste of staff time in the beginning.

Jessica
Communications & Membership Manager in USA
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Disappointed

Kommentare: Extremely disappointing and frustrating.

I do like the dashboard feel, for keeping track of membership it has been better than what we were using before.

None of the features we thought were being sold actually work. From the sale, to implementation to actual use not of the features we were looking forward to using the most don't actually work or they are in "beta" testing. It feels like this is the old software solution that they have just coded on top of and made clunky instead of starting over from scratch to actually make an all in one software solution. At first we were really happy with it and then realized all of the issues and things that were not in fact actually usable features. Like discount codes, the way the blog integrates with the wordpress, not being able to get comments on our blog, no automatic email reminders for members who should be renewing, the list goes on.

Antwort von GrowthZone

Hi Jessica, We apologize that our software did not satisfy your expectations. Our Customer Support Specialist will be giving you a call this week to discuss how we can make things right. We look forward to speaking with you and working toward earning back your trust.

Bernadette
Executive Officer in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

More efficiency, more feautures and great value with GrowthZone

Kommentare: Our dues processing involved a lot of manual work, with GrowthZone this is no longer an issue. This product has literally saved many man hours for my staff. Throughout my first year using it, I kept finding more functionality that was super helpful and so useful and again time saving.

Dues processing and communications with members are feature rich and yet easy to use. Being able to integrate with three third party vendors not only saves time but is appreciated by members, who expect single sign on across all of our platforms.

There is always room for improvement. I'd like to see more robust Committee/Group functionality. I'd like to see the ability to schedule reminder emails to those that have not paid their dues. I'd like to see a search feature in the Cloud function. Recommendations for improvements can be submitted and I have seen some of those come to fruition. I was using PayPal with PayPal Flow for my gateway and was not able to continue to use that. I had better transaction rates with PayPal.

Mandy
Manager of Accounting & Data in USA
Regierungsbeziehungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

GrowthZone is a Game Changer

Kommentare: I think our entire team has been extremely please with our entire experience. The customer support and attention to what customers want and implementing just that is fantastic. There's a few features that we'd love to see some improvements in (communications, reporting, and marketing automation).

The overall integration is fantastic and we love the customer support and the ability for us to submit an idea for improvement and for it to more often that not be put into development or rolled out fairly soon after.

There are a few newer features that just need a bit more development, mainly revolving around communication analytics. We'd love to use GrowthZone exclusively for our communications, but they just don't have the analytical reports we need. Right now we use Constant Contact, which GrowthZone has a great syncing feature with.

Derrick
CEO in USA
Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig

Great service and scalable

Kommentare: We switched from another platform because the user experience wasn't what it needed to be to make us competitive. We also believe GrowthZone will help us grow for many years. We also like the variable rate payment option, particularly in our early years.

We use the Events, Web Content (blogs), and Lists (contact manager) all the time. They're easy to use and produce a great-looking member experience. As we grow, we'll use more of the Reports to track engagement and renewals. The website editor is also great for designing something professional and for ease of editing. The support service is great. We always get an answer within a day.

The accounting menus could be simplified. The Boolean operators in list creation don't work consistently.

Michelle
Manager, Database and Member Services in USA
Automotive, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Association Management Software

Kommentare: Overall, I find this is one of the best Association Management software suites that I have used and I have used quite a few! it feels like the developers understand the association world and have built the software with several of the exceptions that may come up in associations

Ease of use and navigation. Can pretty much figure things out on your own and if not, knowledge base is helpful.

If you do need to reach customer support, it sometimes take a bit for them to get back to you.

Karen
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, Selbstständig

Good Value, Easy to Use

Kommentare: Customer service is excellent! When I submit a question, I have never waited longer than an hour for a response.

When I started 3+ years ago, I was happy to be able to take online training to help me learn the features and benefits of using this software. I keep looking for new training to help me succeed!

Emails get flagged as spam when I send to members thru ChamberMaster. I am unable to export email to outlook so my members get my communications.

Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

GZ Changed the Way We Do Business

Kommentare: GrowthZone has opened up more opportunities for our members to see more of how they can be engaged. The ease of registration system has helped us stop registering members for events. No one calls because they can't access their account. Its been a great experience. I wish on boarding would have spent more time with reports that we used and how to replicate them.

Easy accessibility for our members to see more & be more in control of accessing benefits. Plus I love that its web based - easy check in. Saves time & money.

Financial Reports - We are still having trouble running good financial reports to see who owes us dues, etc. Support has been slow to answer or just sends us back to the videos we have already seen.

Jeff
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, Selbstständig

GZ Is a Great Product

Kommentare: Customer Service as always been good for me. My previous organization experience, I used ChamberMaster, so the differences between the two has been a bit of a challenge, and I've actually questioned WHY the two are not basically the same "footprint"?

The features are varied and for the most part, "user friendly".

There has been a big emphasis (from GZ) to roll out the "new look" and it seems a little bit universally underappreciated and welcomed. Change is never welcomed with open arms, but change can be good. I'm still attempting to learn the new layout. It is frustrating, but I'm being patient.

Shala
Marketing Director in USA

I love ChamberMaster/ GrowthZone

I love our ChamberMaster software. Customer Support is fairly quick to respond to issues. They also try to roll out new features/ updates as often as possible. They do listen to their customers and try to provide the services we need, although some of it comes with an extra price tag. We already use the biggest package, so we do wish new features were automatically included with our package.

Sometimes I feel like I know the system better than some of the customer service reps. I always have to be very detailed when I have an issue. And a lot of times they reply back and tell me something that I already stated in the original email. I don't feel like they are very thorough when reading the emails we submit when we're having an issue.

Catherine
President in Guam
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Overall, a really good membership management tool for Chambers

Kommentare: We appreciate the customer service that we receive from Growthzone, considering the major time differences between Guam and your support staffs' locations. They are always pleasant and supportive.

Overall, we are very pleased with Growthzone as a membership management software. This has been a challenge for us in the past. We really like that everything we input about the membership in the back end integrates with the website and that we have control of managing our site. Web site templates are pleasing and up to date. Members like having access to their information and updating at their convenience.

We would greatly appreciate any support from Growthzone to integrate with Quickbooks. Having our membership information align with our accounting would be a dream. Right now we export with excel but we are still having to work out discrepancies between the two platforms. We also request that Growthzone works with other credit card application software such as Paypal. Right now our members cannot pay on-demand as many would like. We would work with Stripe but this program will not work with us in Guam, even if Guam is a U.S. Territory. Any support Growthzone can provide in this area would be greatly appreciated.

Kevan
CEO in USA
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Features and overall functionality

Kommentare: Mostly pretty good. The conversion has settled down, and we are working through cleanup. We wish we had a basic manual from GrowthZone, not just a video how-to. A manual, perhaps in Word, where we can add in the details that are specific to us is vital. Without it, we are having to complete each part of a manual a little at a time.

The fully functioning connectivity for our members, record keeping for all members in one place, and the website's integration. Every day we discover a new feature we didn't know about that makes us happy. The most recent is the integration with ZOOM and events/classes.

The things that don't work for no apparent reason. We have clearly tied members to a firm, yet they don't show up in that firm's list. Programmers have had to fix some, but we never hear why it happens. Some of the accounting takes quite a bit to track down. The conversion process left a lot for us to do without clear direction. GrowthZone should take the lead all the way through instead of us getting basic instruction and then asking questions as we go.

Pam
VP, Membership in USA

Review

Kommentare: The help team at GrowthZone are polite, helpful and responsive. Getting someone to respond through chat or email or phone is a challenge.Not having immediate help desk at all times can be challenging.

Automated options and team at GrowthZone

Not enough reporting options to match the functionsReporting options available are not accurate and don't pull consistent informationEngagement report does not include all the activities

Krisann

The Right Software for Our Needs

Kommentare: This software has been beneficial in tracking attendance, registration details, sponsors, and necessary comments for our events. The newest updates make our sponsor lists look awesome! As a membership database, it is easy to navigate and track member engagement.

This software is versatile, allowing us to use it in a variety of tasks including marketing, data collection, event registration, member communications, and website integration. We specifically like the data collection and event registration because we can keep registrations, sponsors, and comments together.

We find the reporting module to be overwhelming--almost too versatile. There are more ways to come up with a report than we wish to explore. It would be easier if simplified. There are a few small items, such as not being able to delete a block of old events. Currently, past member events stack up in our calendar and must be deleted individually.

Michelle
Gastgewerbe, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Continually getting better

Kommentare: Overall we are very happy. Before using Chambermaster, we didn't have a database. We've saved SO MUCH time being able to automate invoices, schedule eblasts, and track member data.

Chambermaster is so specialized for our industry - the software is intuitive, and helps us be so much more efficient when working with our membership. They are always improving the software based on user feedback, which we love. We continue to have access to new features that make us more efficient and allow us to offer better benefits to our membership.

We have some data that we would like to track that is specific to our Chamber but haven't yet found a way to integrate that data into the reports that are offered.

Carmen
Operations Manager in USA

Manistee Chamber Review

Kommentare: The overall experience has been great! I have not used any prior software so there is nothing to compare it to.

The product is relatively easy to use! Even if you do get stuck, they have a wonderful team that is available to assist you along the way.

There isn't much to not like about this software program. However, there are some glitches with the syncing where we have to manually sync things together with constant contact. When we have an event such as a golf outing, it's a bit clunky when we receive payment and it doesn't connect with the event as paid so we are having cross-reference both (member account and the event itself).

Lisa
President in USA
Vorstandsbüro, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Memberzone works well for Business Associations

Kommentare: We have been using Memberzone for the last 4 years and have found they offer products that grow as our organization has grown. We are able to pick the modules that meet our business needs. We also like the fact that we do not have to sign long term contracts that would lock us into products that would become obsolete and fail to meet our needs. We appreciate the fact that they are continuing to improve the tools based on customer feedback and needs as well.

Pros of the software include the customer support. Since we are an all volunteer organization, training, knowledge transfer and stability of the system are important to us.

Cons of the software are I would like some additional user levels for the administration staff so we can easily track what volunteers to and better protect our data from lower level volunteers

Kt
EO in USA
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Need Some Focus Groups

Kommentare: You have a few people that are great and most are not worth a conversation...The website support people are worthless.

everything in 1 place. The fewer places I need to track things in the beeter

It is just not fully developed and programmers are making changes that make things harder not addressing things that just don e work, no way to do a fast clean up, or system update (they say there are and they do not work!)

Judith
Director of Education in USA
Versicherung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Growth Zone review 11/8/21

Kommentare: I'm not that impressed.

Easy to get around. Doing reports is a little more difficult but it isn't too bad once you get used to it.

1) Not easy to get forms completed such as an Education roster for a class that allows students to sign in 2) The history is very, very difficult to follow, especially when someone is transferring from one class to another. 3) Not being able to take the member information and develop a letter in WORD that includes the information from the member info such as name, agency name, address. 4) Not being able to take the member info and transfer it to our label maker for a mailing label.

Julie
Administrative Secretary in USA

MemberZone Function & Use Review

Kommentare: I mostly use the program to manage our membership and representative directory, calendar events and registration, receive online payments. I like the calendar and online registration feature. I am learning to use the mailing/group lists, but wish it was a little more intuitive. I would like to have the option to add representatives by their titles or by a specific field. The customer service is great! They are very knowledgeable and quick to respond. Thanks!

Calendar, events registration, online payment option, directory, low maintenance database (MemberZone takes care of all the maintenance, yea!)

Not at intuitive for group/mailing lists. I would like a little more options for customizing fields.

Alyssa
Director of Professional Development in USA
Versicherung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent all-in-one software for our company

Kommentare: HUGE improvement from our previous system, Membrosia. It's so easy to track education events, registrations, invoices, and communication. I especially love the options to customize events exactly how I want them and it immediately integrates into our website.

I love that it's completely online and allows us to work remotely. Also that it has features for each of our job roles: membership, education, E&O policies, communication - and billing features for all of these.

Sometimes editing communication templates and billing documents can be confusing and small changes can cause changes in other areas. Despite this, GrowthZone has an incredible support system so it's never a huge stress.

Heidi
Member Relations & Engagement in USA

The Biggest Strength of Growth Zone

Kommentare: Phenomenal experience. They are always willing to listen, help, provide above and beyond to ensure the answer and result is achieved.

The best feature about GZ is its Customer Service team. They are truly amazing! Little to no turnover and they longevity helps expedite complicated questions from me the end user.

I find some need reporting a bit difficult. There should have been more conversations during the conversation phase in order to import correct data fields which GZ reporting runs off of. IT is difficult to go back and fix this so the reports are correct as you obviously want the system to work for you and not the other way around where there is a lot of manual intervention.

Debbie
Membership Director in USA
Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Can not imagine NOT using ChamberMaster

Kommentare: I came into my position with our Chamber just a few years after they had purchased ChamberMaster. They were still in a learning phase so I felt as if I was on the ground floor with this program. I was lucky enough to attend a day long training several years ago to get hands on education in how to use the many different areas. That was a great experience!

It is so easy to add and keep track of members, to connect them into our events and track their participation. It is an amazing product in my opinion.

Would like for the email function to be a bit more adaptable, particularly signature blocks.

Kristen
Executive Officer in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best membership software out there!

Kommentare: When I first joined our organization, we used spread sheets to track all of our members and events. It took some coaxing, but I was finally able to convince our board to invest in membership software...and I am so thankful they said yes! Memberzone has been a God send! Not only does the system make my daily tasks and communication with members much easier, it gives us a totally professional appearance! I can't say enough about how great this system has been for our organization. It's like having another employee and the customer service is the best! If you aren't using this software, you are working too hard!

It makes my life so much easier! It's like having another employee

It doesn't integrate that well with quickbooks. It's very time consuming transferring between the 2 programs and as much as I love it, it's not cheap.