Filtern nach:

Über Regpack

Steigere die Anzahl der Registrierungen und deinen Umsatz und führe deine Veranstaltungen mit einer vollständigen Palette von Online-Registrierungs- und Zahlungstools aus.

Erfahre mehr über Regpack

Tami B.
Tami B.
Owner and Principal in USA

Flexible system that can be used for much more than just registering users

Flexibility of the triggers, ease of building forms, initial strong customer support, overall ability to extend the tool to be much more than a registration system. I have set this up as a mini-Student Information System for a small school, tracking applicants, admissions data, student data and more. The ability to stage the release of various forms and emails makes that possible.

Would like it to do the following: 1. Enable triggers to change a user's status 2. Enable triggers to work with NOT logic and not just AND logic or ability to set up multiple trigger situations for a single form/email. 3. Ability to sort statuses. 4. Ability to have payment plans for paying that aren't forced (auto-bill). 5. Ability for an admin to login as a user to see what's happening in their account. 6. Make editing of an existing filter work better (it typically erases it and you have to start over). 7. Make it easier to unassign users from an asst. admin in bulk.

Antwort von Regpack

Tami, it's great to hear that Regpack has been a flexible solution for your organization and is giving you more value than you initially thought. Some of the features you'd like to see already exist! A client success manager is reaching out to you directly to go over this feedback to ensure you use the system to it's max potential.

Andrew B.
Director of Operations in USA
Darstellende Künste, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Robust product with lots of options, but some glitches

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: The discount structure of our program was so easy to set up in the system. We loved that part of it. And the autobilling and email automation saved us so much time!

Lots of different ways to set up your program with custom forms, payment plans, and automations. This software is great for a wide variety of use cases. The new interface on the back end is easy to use with a great search function. And the autobilling makes it really easy to make sure everyone is paid up.

It does glitch occasionally. A button won't work as you expect it to. A filter will include erroneous results. A pop-over or tool tip will get stuck in place and you'll have to refresh the page. Our users frequently had issues resetting their passwords. It chips away at the faith you have in the software to give you reliable reports, etc. The user experience is also not the most intuitive on the front end. Right at the beginning, there is a box with a dotted border instructing users on how to use the progress bar to navigate the forms. Why not just make the progress bar more obviously interactive? This is UX design 101. If you have to explain something in your design, you should find a way to make it more intuitive instead. And our patrons STILL had questions about how to find things in the system.

letztes Jahr

Andrew, I'm so glad to read that Regpack makes customizing your process easy and gives you the options you need to present your classes and manage your attendees easily in the back end. I have our dev team looking into some of the glitches you mentioned. We work hard to ensure a smooth user experience and when we find issues, we work quickly to resolve them. The resent password issue you mentioned was brought to our attention and resolved last month. All in all, its great to hear Regpack has been a big upgrade for how you work and we look forward to continued success in our partnership!

Morley R.
Sport, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Administration ease; poor support communication

5 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: GREAT, love everything, just wish support communication was available over the phone.

I love how easy any/all administrator tasks are. I can see all the info I need within seconds. I love the reports and product layouts and can easily edit customers' profiles

I CAN'T COMMUNICATE WITH SUPPORT. The only communication available is via email and it is not very efficient. I would LOVE to be able to talk to support via phone when urgent issues need to be resolved.

vor 2 Wochen

Thanks Morley! So great to hear how Regpack helps make your admin tasks easier and more transparent, including managing your client profiles. Our Support team is email based since all of our clients have the system setup in their own unique ways and requires time to dive directly into your system in order to understand your setup and needs, and then provide the best feedback. That being said, our average response time is 2-4 hours so we're always getting back to our valued clients ASAP!

Ki C.
Executive Director in USA
Musik, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Customer Support is the PITS!

3 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Negative. Zero stars. Do not recommend. Customer service is a joke.

Conditional logic in the forms is awesome

This company keeps raising their prices. There are no discounts for Non-profits. You have no choice over CC processing companies. Customer support is ridiculous, standard response time is 1-2 DAYS. Yes, I said DAYS, not hours. Honestly, the only way you get support in 1 day is if you write URGENT in the memo line. If I'm at a point where I need urgent help I'd need a response time counted in minutes, not Days. There is no live help, not chat, no phone number to call. Also, you'd better word your message perfectly because they only half read it and then reply with basic info you could have found in the online help. Then you have to reply and re-explain the issue and WAIT AGAIN. Yes, they have a lot of information in their digital help section, but it never deals with my specific problem. Last week I told them I wanted to cancel my account because I am truly fed up and was told their is a 120 day cancelation policy. WHAT THE HELL? Who has a 4 mo. cancelation policy on something that is paid yearly? Truly horrible company. It's a shame, they were great 6 years ago when I started with them. I guess greed took over. Yes, you can embed their forms into your website. But it is really jinky, not terribly mobile friendly and frequently doesn't work with Safari.

vor 3 Wochen

Hi Kim, We're sorry to hear your frustration with Regpack over the 6 years you've been a client. In the past 6 years, we've only raised our prices once. Re: our cancellation policy, this is outlined in our terms of service at 90 days, is standard industry practice for annual contracts, and has been amended for you as a courtesy to your relationship with Regpack. Our Support team averages a response time of 3-6 hours and after checking your account, it seems our average response time was 5.3 hours. Full resolution can take longer if we don't have all the information we need, so we can be 100% effective in resolving the issue for you. Our processing partners are directly integrated with our system, so this is crucial to allow for integrated payments and reporting, and our processing rates are competitive for the market. We are sorry to see you go, and wish you the best of luck going forward with your business.

Eric G.
VP, Marketing in USA
Umweltdienstleistungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

I recommend Regpack

5 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Overall, it is great. Just be patient with the build process and email templates/triggers.

The pricing is very competitive. Customer service is phenomenal. They help convey the message with customized videos for your ticket.

The learning curve was a little difficult to learn the platform. However, once you get your feet wet, the learning process gets easier.

vor 3 Wochen

Eric, so great to hear that you are loving Regpack and the support we provide! We know how important registering people according to YOUR process is, so that's why we've built Regpack to support the unique needs of our clients. We're grateful for your partnership!

Franklin T.
Camp Director in USA
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Emerson Rec. Camp

Kommentare: Regpack has work with me over a year now due to the pandemic and they have been so flexible and willing to work with me. I feel like I am more then just a customer, but a person they truly care about.

The system is very easy to learn and being able to tag a trigger to anything helps the application side of the system so flawless and professional.

The system has so many options to do so many things that it can be overwhelming at first, but once you narrow it down to what you need and works for you, the rest is easy.

vor 8 Monaten

Franklin, it's so great to hear your feedback! We are grateful to work with you and Emersonn! Happy to hear that after this challenging year, we were able to help support you through!

Erin S.
Event Director in USA
Gastgewerbe, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

So many options!

We've been frustrated by the lack of options in other registration software. The way Regpack is set up, we can do pretty much anything we want. We especially love the payment plan options and that they are completely customizable and automated.

Because there are so many possibilities with Regpack, the learning curve has been steeper than with previous systems. Previous systems we used prioritized ease of use, but that also meant that are options were extremely limited. Luckily, we had a project manager to help us through setting up the system, this was invaluable.

vor 9 Monaten

Erin, we're so happy that we're able to offer the flexibility you need to charge clients on your terms and that our Project Manager was able to walk you through building out a customized system that is successful for you!

Karen P.
Director of Community Outreach in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Service and Great Product

Kommentare: We are using it for online applications for volunteering and for financial assistance, online event registration, and virtual trainings and camps. It is a lifesaver.

Regpack makes the online application and event registration process seamless, organized, and efficient.

It takes a little time getting used to, but the demos and one on one trainings shortened the learning curve.

vor 10 Monaten

Thanks Karen! So glad we could be a lifesaver for your organization and help you manage a variety of processes you have going on! That's what is great about Regpack - we can create custom flows for volunteers, events, trainings, and courses!

Head of Production in USA
Eventservice, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Shockingly Customizable for a low-price!

Kommentare: RegPack reduced the amount of time I spend on admin (emailing my exhibitors individually and tracking all submissions) and created a better, more professional user experience of the exhibitors. It essentially gave them a custom portal to submit and track the status of all assets in one place. Invaluable!

The ability to create a highly customized, "portal-like" experience as they submit forms, while using an off-the-shelf software. Typically this would need to be done with a web developer! And the ability to generate reports and email them all at once is so useful.

The back-end of the software can be difficult to use and unintuitive.

Antwort von Regpack

So wonderful to hear that Regpack has been an invaluable tool for you and your event management. Regpack excels at creating a customized experience from start to finish for both you and your attendees, and it's great to hear this is how you've experienced our platform!

Jean P.
Jean P.
WordPress Web Consultant & Professional Photographer in USA
Internet, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

A robust system that can accommodate the intricacies of just about any modern web based business

Kommentare: Overall after using the software for several months, there's almost no way we're going back to our old ways of using several different pieces of software to achieve a convoluted goal. There's no one place to view data, create events, get online payments securely, and create custom reports.

The customer service at the beginning is great. They have plenty of staff to review your needs and provide solutions. Offering video help tutorials are key, and they provide a bunch to you either that are pre-recorded or to your specific asks. Being able to incorporate this software on a WordPress website allows us to continue to have our brand and familiarity with a new user experience without ever leaving our website.

Maybe there are too many options right out of the gate. You may need a bit of hand holding through your first few projects. Being able to copy projects for future use is key. You're able to set a project to your exact liking then just use that as a template for your new projects. There is no phone support, but the online ticketing feature does provide great feedback in a day or two.

Antwort von Regpack

Jean, it's great to hear that Regpack has replaced several different software tools! Automating your process means saving time and working more efficiently! Good to know Regpack has been able to provide this for you and that in addition, can accommodate the intricacies of your organization's process.

Valerie M.
Grant & Office Coordinator in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Best Solution So Far

Kommentare: Overall, it's the best we've used in the last 8 years out of the 5 we have tried. But it is somewhat complicated for the end user. I am constantly fielding phone calls and emails from parents who are having trouble finding classes, logging in, updating Child Profiles, etc. The Triggers also work for the most part, but definitely glitch often and I have to move 3rd graders from the 1st grade classes because they showed available. I have spent a lot of time learning this system and really hope they keep updating, fixing, and adding features because some things just seem elementary that are not available, such as the duplicate merging option, even Excel and Google have these funtions.

We love the ability to create different projects with different needs, such as registration. One project could be for camps that parents fill out and one for adults where only tickets are purchased. This is awesome given that we are a nonprofit and host many different classes, camps, workshops, and events. I also love the ease of access when creating discount codes, etc. I love that products can be categorized and bulk triggers can be added. Payment processing and report pulling is easy and fully customizable.

They took away the feature that counts quotas after a product has been paid for. It is very important, especially since COVID, that we only have so many students per class. This does not work as parents begin registration often, but never complete it. The password/login feature glitches A LOT! Parents end up getting frustrated and creating a new account instead of logging in because the Reset Password function almost NEVER works properly. There also is no way to Merge DUPLICATE accounts when this happens, and they charge per Active User, so I have some parents that have 2-4 accounts, and they are all active, taking up user space, costing us more money. I can't make them inactive because they have classes paid for and registered on each account. If you make them inactive, it pulls them from the rosters. There is also no way to BULK delete users that begin the registration process, but never complete it, you can't DELETE anything, not even Projects. I spend A LOT of time marking "Missing Names" as inactive so that they don't count towards User Quotas. Payments are easy, and pulling reports, however, if you want to issue a refund after 30 days, you have to log in to the separate BlueSnap Merchant Account because Regpack doesn't allow this. There also is no way to automatically change Age/Grade levels for students each year. If the parent doesn't update the Child Profile, the system doesn't either and will show a 5th grader in 5th grade for years.

vor 8 Monaten

Valerie, it's so great that you've been using Regpack for so long and see the value it brings to your organization. The flexibility of the software to work for a variety of different processes is crucial, especially in today's climate! I appreciate your feedback on the paid for product feature, which was something we deprecated this year. Quotas do still work, and we'd love to chat further about optimizing this for you! As a note, our pricing includes unlimited users, so you don't have to worry about paying for extra. The limitation for refunds in the system is 60+ days, and this is a restriction imposed by payment processors and not Regpack. We're always happy to help facilitate this process for you! We'd love to chat more about the login issues you are describing so we can help you and your parents resolve them.

Sarah jean H.
Digital Strategy Consultant in Kanada

I have some suggestions

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: My overall experience has been poor. The one exception to that rule is [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], the salesperson who I dealt with initially. He responds to my emails promptly and seeks out answers to my questions. Not so with the actual project manager. I don't understand the project manager role. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] joined me for one phone call -- which was long distance for me -- and I haven't been able to speak with her since. I assumed that the PM would walk me through the process of setting up a form. I assumed that we would have a share-screen session where she would explain the different functionalities and connections between the software's various components. I assumed that I would receive training. None of that happened. Instead, I set up the form. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] reviewed it, took 3 days to respond, and made minor changes. Then she sent me form emails. When I asked a question - silence. When I asked again - form email. When I asked for resources, I got a hurried Loom video. Where's the training? Where's the documentation? Where's the assistance? Where's the Customer Service? We were under a deadline and had to launch. There were problems and unforeseen issues, mostly because I was troubleshooting without any training. The only person that responded to our pleas for help was [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. Promote him. He's the only reason I'm not slamming you on every review site I can find. I suggest that you review your 10 day build process and the role of a PM. Currently, they're both useless.

Maintaining the User database is easy and straightforward.

The Roadblocks don't seem to actually work. Getting forms/triggers to save can be quite a challenge. Getting a trigger to fire without having to save the page multiple times is a challenge. Users keep getting error messages about refreshing the page, which they do to no avail. The language describing some of the tools/features is convoluted and unclear. Drag and drop on the forms is a nightmare. Why are the products all listed in one section on the form? They really need to be separate blocks that can be moved like the Fields are moved within a form.

letztes Jahr

Sarah Jean, I'm sorry to hear you had a frustrating experience with our Project Manager. After reviewing your account, it seems as though there was a miscommunication about the way our onboarding process works. The PM assigned to your account is an expert in building Regpack projects. As part of our service, we build out your system for you, so you don't have to quickly learn how to on your own. Once the system is built out for you, we assign a Trainer to your account who works on a screenshare 1:1 with you to teach you the system and answer all of your questions. You actually had a training session on July 16th, 2 days after you wrote this review. While it sounds like we got off on the wrong foot, I'm hoping your training session can help mitigate your issues and once you go live, you will see how Regpack can really optimize your registration process and allow you and your team to manage data and payments easily in the back end. We look forward to a positive relationship with you!

Linda H.
Registrar in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Regpack Review

Kommentare: Overall we really like Reg Pack, it is the closest we could get to a custom built system.
The pricing is very reasonable for what Reg Pack offers
I am using Reg Pack for three different types of youth sports businesses and it meets the needs of each one and their unique processes that other sports management tools could not handle.

We really like the ability to build an intuitive registration process, reporting & emails. We have 13 different organizations, this product allows me to tailor each organizations project to fit their specific needs with forms, products, emails & reporting. We have a lot of unique processes and requirements that other products could not accommodate, because they did not have the ability to customize like Reg Pack does. The ability to push out system and manual emails for reminders, notices, payments received etc, has been huge for us, we really love this feature. Being able to build our own reports is great as well. Overall we really like the product. We are still learning features after using it for 2 years and I am sure we will continue to improve our processes as we learn features that we don't currently know. I really like that it is a pure data management tool and does not have all the other fluff that other youth sports registration management tools have. Reg Pack was very easy to learn and our parents and volunteers are really glad to get away from paper registration.

Don't like the email only method of support. Sometimes it is difficult to get your issue across clearly in an email and it takes several iterations of emails back and forth to resolve. Would like the ability to speak to a person more often and discuss issues and learn tips & best practices to improve our use and knowledge of Reg Pack's features. Not having the ability to build ID card templates in Reg Pack and print from regular or badge printer. All the data is in Reg Pack and the photo, but I have to export data and manually export each photo to an external system to be able to print ID cards and badges. Very time consuming with 3000+ kids and 900+ volunteers that register daily over a 5 month period. Not having the ability to run global reports across multiple projects with like data fields. Credit card fees are a bit high and forces our organizations to eat the fee to get parents to pay online or continue to use external payment options.

Antwort von Regpack

Linda, great to hear that Regpack has allowed you and your organization to move away from paper and get a customizable system to fit your exact needs, down to the project level. It's also great to hear you "get it" about the fluff vs function - we aim to provide a business tool that allows you to manage your data how YOU Need to, without getting lost in features you don't need. We're happy to have you as part of the Regpack family!

Abena A.
Director in Kanada

Overall helps with mass registration and payment processing.

automated, cc processing, filters, sending mass emails (I wish you did not have to create it first). I like that we can send parents to our site, registration for parents is relatively straight forward. Payment plans was a great feature.

I do not like that the account is still considered "active" even if you are not accepting payments. You have to email to "turn it off" and this was not effectively communicated so I feel as though I have been overcharged a lot. Everything is US$ and we are a Canadian company which does not help. Automated invoices via email was nice but would be better if sent as a pdf. Invoice email triggers didn't always work, and was problematic to trigger for people on payment plans. The software was meant to improve our mass registration issue and payment processing which it has done, however I wish it did more convenient things like exported class attendance lists (no cvs that need to be manipulated), had staff management or ways staff can sign contracts and upload information, was straightforward in adding additional programs that existing users can sign up to, better ways to deal with medical reports for campers. We recently added some new programs and there isn't a simple way to do this without creating a new project. A new project is an additional (not communicated to us during demo). We have used for 1 summer and I foresee having issues with parents signing up next year. Better communication and videos on how returning campers can sign up quickly using their past info would be helpful.Overall we budgeted for this software based on prices that were communicated to us but have been experiencing several unexpected charges, making us question if we choose the right software

Antwort von Regpack

Abena, thanks for taking the time to share. Pricing and procedures are all clearly noted Terms of Service document that you reviewed and signed. I'm sorry this wasn't made clear to you and if you have questions or would like to review your Terms, please let Support know. As we are a US-based company, our listed prices are in USD, however, you are processing your registration payments in CAD. The ability to charge in multiple currencies is a unique feature of Regpack! I am glad to hear your feedback that Regpack did what it was intended to: allow for mass registration and payment collection. It sounds like Regpack is able to provide class attendance lists, sends payment invoice emails and reporting as well. You are able to use Regpack for your staff, including using our e-signature widget to have staff sign contracts and our upload tool so they can upload documents. We are happy to work with you to make your registration easy and seamless! Thanks for your feedback!

Jessica M.
Client Services Manager in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great Starting Point for a New Program

Kommentare: Overall, I have been very happy with my experiences with Regpack. The individuals who have assisted us from our initial inquiry, all the way through getting our specific forms set up have all been professional, quick to respond, and willing to work with us to the best of their abilities. My only drawback to this review is the functionality of the software is somewhat limited. I feel we were a little mislead on the capabilities the program had when we were discussing what we needed with our rep from Regpack. There have been a few moments where I set the system up the way I felt it would best meet OUR needs as a company and was told that I "couldn't" do it that way (not that the system didn't allow for it, but REGPACK as a company wouldn't allow it to be set up that way or that I couldn't do it as an administrator, that someone at Regpack would have to set it up for me). That was a little frustrating, particularly when it is something simple that I can handle doing, and am forced to email/call and wait for a response. This could potentially become a bigger issue as we go public and need to make adjustments. I will say that the individuals who helped us get our forms set up and the system programmed the way we wanted it did their very best to give us what we needed, despite the limits set forth by various issues. We are still concerned with the real-life application of our system, but for what we paid, I think we are getting a VERY good starting point. Time will tell whether or not this is a sustainable system for us, or if we will need to go to another company that can do more custom work (which will, of course, be far more expensive) Lastly - I want to say thank you to Max, Nicole and Andrew for all their help. They put up with endless questions, multiple conference calls, emails from us at crazy hours thanks to our time difference, and have taken it all in stride. I appreciate everything they have done to help us launch this program and look forward to our next endeavor (which we will be starting shortly!)

I think the software is incredibly user friendly. From the back-end, I was able to figure out how to set up almost everything I needed. It is allowing us to pilot an online program for applications, which is huge for our Foundation. I can't say enough good about the bang for the buck here. :)

There are frequently freezes/glitches when working from both the front and back ends, which results in having to refresh the page. Frustrating for me, but workable. I am concerned with how this might deter folks coming in to use our system, but time will tell. I definitely am unhappy with some of the inflexibility the system has with regard to editing wording, etc. However, I have been told these are things that may be fixed in the future.

Charlie B.
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Regpack Review

Kommentare: Like I said, the waitlist feature is the main distinguishing factor from any other software. I also enjoy being able to see previous years' "projects" for recruiting purposes.

The reason we chose regpack vs. other software is because of the waitlist function. It allows us to approve or waitlist applicants manually, which is really helpful because building our waitlist is more of an art than a science (IE the number of boys vs. girls we accept can change based on who registers).

We have had some frustration with customer support. For example, we wanted to set-up our health form through regpack rather than families upload a PDF in the hopes that it would be easier for us to print all of them. The first few responses were just someone sending us a link to an online tutorial and it took a while to actually speak with someone face to face. With that said, once we did talk to someone our questions were answered and we're happy with the way the health form turned out.

Antwort von Regpack

Charlie, glad that the waitlist function works so well for your organization! It's always fun to hear how different organizations use one single feature in a customized way that works exactly for their needs! That's the beauty of Regpack! I'm glad you found a solution to your health forms in Regpack as well. Regpack is perfect for creating YOUR process in the system. Apologies for the initial responses that didn't meet your needs. We work hard to ensure all projects are set up as best as possible, including a project manager who knows your field and builds out your first project for you. The Support team is always available to answer your questions until you find a solution that meets your needs!

Nancy D.
Special Asst to the Board in USA
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

We are a swim club with a very complicated rate structure, and RP has been pretty responsive.

Kommentare: Our members get to register online, which some of them prefer to filling out a paper form. (Our swim club has a limited membership, so we do not need it to handle volume or for marketing.)

Affordable. Their programmers have worked with us on necessary customization. We are a seasonal business, so are just starting to look at next season, and see that there are lots of improvements, but we have not tried them yet.

Because we have different kinds of memberships and extra services, it has been a challenge to program and sometimes it has taken several tries/tests to get things to work smoothly. Also, their constant improvements sometimes get ahead of us (seasonal users), so we have to re-learn how to handle something that is changed. We have had some problems getting the kind of reports we need, but that may be more our lack of training/understanding. When the funds are conveyed, their reports (but not the actual deposits) with the details have sometimes taken an extra day or two, and the format (which may come from their card processor, not RP) could could be better. (As seasonal users, our frequency of use, the question below, varies...several times a week during our peak registration time, then very little the rest of the time.)

Antwort von Regpack

Nancy, we're glad to hear that Regpack can handle your complicated payment structure. Regpack started out as our CEO's PH.D. thesis that looked at data networks and their connections. This has formed the basis of Regpack being able to create pretty much any logic needed by our clients, in your case, a rate structure that serves your exact needs. For your system specifically, autobilling plays a huge roll in ensuring every registrant type is charged appropriately as well as paying on a variety of schedules and payment plans. Most registration software options on the market cannot provide such comprehensive and robust functionality. We are glad to have you back for your 3rd season with us in 2018!

Joy D.
Operations Director in USA
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great product for the price.

Kommentare: I really like the overall design and user-friendly nature of the projects and forms. We are able to structure our registration questions and flow of registrations for our camping events for both our campers and counselors.

I really like how easy this software allows for question formats. I like the ability to have the complex question formats.

The inability to accept donations in a direct format without the use of a multiple choice product option. I also do not like the inability to contact customer support directly.

Antwort von Regpack

Hi Joy, glad you are loving Regpack and how easy it is to create a customized process for your camp registration and donations. We've made some great updates just in the last few weeks to help facilitate an even better donation experience, and we're happy to help you implement those updates! Looking forward to helping you make registration even better!

Kristin G.
Senior Communications Manager in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Regpack Worked For Us

Kommentare: Overall, our experience was great and we would use Regpack in the future.

We liked using Regpack for our events. It was easy to set up and you could clone events to make it even easier to set up the next one. You could manage multiple events at once. If I ever had a question, Regpack had FAQs to reference or I could submit my question and someone got back to me within 24-48 hours. The customer service was great!

This may have been the plan that we were using, but we could only have one admin. This made the processes siloed when having to make updates to our forms.

Antwort von Regpack

Kristin- so great to hear that you could manage all of your events in one place seamlessly. For the future, note that it's possible to add as many admins to your account as you need, including free assistant and view only admins to control permissions and access. We try to make it easy to ensure your team can work together efficiently and access the data they need!

Michael G.
Director of Finance in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Game Changer

Kommentare: Our summer camp program was all-paper. Poor controls and oversight over registration fee collection. Registration forms were eye-tests and poorly designed. Creating class rosters was an administrative nightmare. Our summer camp director wanted to enhance program offerings and increased the number of camps/classes available by 30%. We began researching a camp registration product in mid-April and had designed and implemented a registration platform in less than 2 weeks. Our camp participation rate and fees collected jumped by over 40%. The triggers process presented a parent with all camp options available to their son or daugher, based upon age, grade and gender. This increased the number of camps registered for by family from prior years. We now have control over who didn't pay. We now have 100% compliance with release forms. And we didn't add anyone. In fact, it reduced overall effort. Our camp director and counselors were able to prepare based upon number of kids registered. It reduced waste in ordering materials and actually allowed us to reduce the number of counselors who were previously being employed "just in case" we needed another counselor. Reduced friction in the registration process, improved revenue and participation rates, improved cost management. VERY reasonable pricing. Easy to administer. What else is there to say??

Work flow ensures that all necessary steps are taken. If anything is missed--it is easy to see what was missed. Ability to present a suite of camps and classes for a registrant based upon triggering criteria--age, grade, gender. Easy to data mine and create own reports. Working with design and implementation team was flawless and professional. Families found it easy to work with. Uptime/availability.

Standard reporting. Didn't provide us with much useful information. As highlighted in pros--the ability to data mine offset the weakness.

Antwort von Regpack

The benefits you describe are EXACTLY what we love to hear from clients. Our goal is to provide an invaluable tool to our clients that make collecting and managing data & payments streamlined and easy. We love knowing that registration and income increased dramatically once you moved to Regpack as well as form compliance. These things make going into your camp season less stressful!

Rachel S.
Program Manager in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Makes my job easier!

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Overall, we LOVE Regpack and have nicknamed it Reggie in our office! It cuts my admin time by about 30% in managing our program, and as I discover more features and learn how to better utilize all it has to offer I would guess that percentage would increase. The online videos and training are helpful and if you have time to watch them, I definitely would. If we need a new "project" I would likely have the RegPack team build it to save time and ensure its done right. Once it's set up it easy to edit and update (or copy, if you want a duplicate).

I love how easy it is to sort, and set statuses for all users across the platform. We do a phased application cycle and its important to track where people are in the process. The status feature lets us do that. Then you can trigger custom emails once the form is complete, or annual send emails as needed from the system. I also love the report building, and the ability to export the whole application, including uploaded documents in ONE STEP. I love a lot of things, so it's hard to say what I love the "most."

I feel like it can be slightly confusing the build out a new form from scratch and get the flow/triggers the way you intend them. With that said, RegPack will build it for you for a very reasonable price. The other thing is that I have not had awesome luck with the response from their support team (long reply times, or no reply).

letztes Jahr

Rachel, so great to hear this feedback and how much Regpack is helping to manage your processes more efficiently as well as allowing you to customize your workflow to match your unique needs. Regpack really shines when it comes to managing a multi step process, and it sounds like you are using our status tool along with other functions to ensure applicants move through the process in a way that is easy for you to manage.

Erin R.
Executive Director in USA
Musik, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The best decision I made this year

Kommentare: It has been great working with Regpack. Our registration numbers are up this year, thanks in part to the ability to offer auto-payment plans. I would absolutely choose Regpack again.

Working with Regpack has saved me time and money! I really appreciated that I could send a copy of last year's forms (from another system) to the developer to create a draft system in Regpack. I like the ease of personalizing registrations by adding comments or awarding a scholarship. The ability to send and track emails within the system is fantastic. That function alone has saved me from hiring additional admin help. The filtering system is also helpful, as we have multiple instruments and type of registrations (teachers, students, parents). Another thing that has been really useful is the ability to see and modify a user's registration after it is submitted. I also like being able to work on multiple unrelated projects for different teams.

Because it is so powerful, it takes a while to learn the ins and outs. I'm sure there are functions and capabilities that I am not using because I haven't discovered them yet. It has been frustrating at times to not find what I'm looking for in the help pages and have to send an email and wait for a reply. I appreciate that the auto-reply has an option where you can let them know if it's an urgent need. The help desk has always replied within the promised time frame with what I need.

Antwort von Regpack

Erin, high praise, thank you! It's wonderful to know that Regpack has been a good business decision for your organization. We love to hear that our clients can spend more time on tasks besides managing registration and payments, since Regapck makes this just work! Even better is knowing that using a business tool like Regpack can help increase your enrollment, as well as getting paid when you need to.

Arrienne T.
Program Manager, Europe in Spanien
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Outstanding Customer Services

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: RegPack and the RegPack Customer Service team have just been awesome! We work in a very niche market, and RegPack has assisted us in providing a complete service to our clients in an attractive and user-friendly way. And - where and when we do hit speed bumps - RegPack's team have always been at the ready to hold our hands and walk us through. They are super helpful, super responsive, and proactive at every step.

We LOVE that RegPack allows us to charge our clients in a very "hands-off" approach - set and forget (meaning less human intervention, meaning a reduction in possible errors). The interface is attractive and easy to use, helping us to look polished and professional with our clients.

We are currently working with RegPack to meet the full scope of our reporting needs and, while we have workarounds to ensure we can get the data we require, RegPack is kindly working on their end to find a solution for us too.

letztes Jahr

Arrienne, it's such a pleasure working with you and the Austral Group team! Glad to hear that our Customer Support team meets your needs, as well as our software tool to help manage your business internally and provide a professional point of entry for your clients!

Dominic B.
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

We needed customization and Regpack fit our needs the best.

We needed more customization with our registration software because of the way we run our operation. Our previous software company was great but we had to change our workflow to fit in. Overtime, this became stressful and difficult. Regpack has been great because of the level of details I can adjust or manipulate to fit our needs.

There are many layers with Regpack that onboarding was a little difficult. Most of the resources are available in help articles and videos. Because of that, it requires someone who is able to learn on their own. The project specialist are available but it would be more beneficial if there was a community portal that we could tap into.

vor 11 Monaten

Dominic, so great to hear that Regpack offers the flexibility to create your process the way you'd like it to be instead of the other way around! We're glad to have you as part of the RP family. We also invite you to join our bi-weekly Desk Side Chats where our Success team is available to you LIVE to answer questions and show best practice tips for using Regpack to the fullest!

Eli K.
Bildungsmanagement, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

I have happily used Regpack on and off for a few years for my summer day camp.

Kommentare: Helped us stay organized and create a smooth registration process for our customers.

I have happily used Regpack on and off for a few years for my summer day camp. Each summer I use it the features have been updated. Parents have been happy with the smooth process and I can easily find any information that I need. By seeting the filters I can see how many kids are in camp on a given week, I can view by age, gender, and pretty much any detail that I have collected data on. This allows me to stay organized and plan more effectively.

I wish that it synced with Google sheets so that I could share more easily with staff members. Currently, I would need to download any lists I create first. Its not a big deal... just an extra step that I'd love to see taken out in the future.

Antwort von Regpack

Thanks for this great review Eli! We take the needs of our clients very seriously, so our constant feature updates (722 updates in 2017 alone!) is our way to ensuring our clients have the tools they need to make registration easy. There is a reason we say Regpack is a "family friendly" registration software. Allowing parents to register their child or multiple children easily is just one way we make camp registration more streamlined and easier for everyone. I'm glad you've found value with our filtering functionality. This is such a great way to find the exact data you are looking for, creating reporting for your entire camp and plan out your activities, counselor assignments and bunks for your sessions.