Über Regpack

Steigere die Anzahl der Registrierungen und deinen Umsatz und führe deine Veranstaltungen mit einer vollständigen Palette von Online-Registrierungs- und Zahlungstools aus.

Erfahre mehr über Regpack

Erin R.
Executive Director
Musik, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 10.5.2019

"The best decision I made this year "

Kommentare: It has been great working with Regpack. Our registration numbers are up this year, thanks in part to the ability to offer auto-payment plans. I would absolutely choose Regpack again.

Vorteile: Working with Regpack has saved me time and money! I really appreciated that I could send a copy of last year's forms (from another system) to the developer to create a draft system in Regpack. I like the ease of personalizing registrations by adding comments or awarding a scholarship. The ability to send and track emails within the system is fantastic. That function alone has saved me from hiring additional admin help. The filtering system is also helpful, as we have multiple instruments and type of registrations (teachers, students, parents). Another thing that has been really useful is the ability to see and modify a user's registration after it is submitted. I also like being able to work on multiple unrelated projects for different teams.

Nachteile: Because it is so powerful, it takes a while to learn the ins and outs. I'm sure there are functions and capabilities that I am not using because I haven't discovered them yet. It has been frustrating at times to not find what I'm looking for in the help pages and have to send an email and wait for a reply. I appreciate that the auto-reply has an option where you can let them know if it's an urgent need. The help desk has always replied within the promised time frame with what I need.

von Regpack an 16.5.2019

Erin, high praise, thank you!

It's wonderful to know that Regpack has been a good business decision for your organization.

We love to hear that our clients can spend more time on tasks besides managing registration and payments, since Regapck makes this just work!

Even better is knowing that using a business tool like Regpack can help increase your enrollment, as well as getting paid when you need to.

• Bewertet am 10.5.2019
Elinor F.
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 17.9.2019

"Extremely Customizable, but a few features missing"

Kommentare: Overall this booking system is a lot better than what we had before. It didn't solve all of our workflow challenges, but it did solve many of them.

Vorteile: This is the most customizable booking software I've seen. I like the conditional triggers built in to every field and feature so I can hide or show certain questions or options to customers based on their response to a previous question or option selected. I also like how I can totally customize the reports I generate to include/exclude any type of information.

Nachteile: I have to divide my travel products into separate projects and when a customer creates an account in order to purchase a tour in one project, that customer is only a user in that one project. So if the customer wants to change a booking to a different tour, I have to manually copy her information into the other project.
Also, there is not way to integrate my email marketing platform. I have to manually copy customer's email address from Regpack into my email marketing list.
And while I can send any number of emails through Regpacks using saved templates (which is great), I can't schedule emails to send in the future.

von Regpack an 19.9.2019

Elinor, glad you've found Regpack to be a customizable booking system that helps you manage trip registration and payments for your retreats and trips. The ability to create a custom process for your clients and get the reports you need from your data is what makes Regpack the best!

• Bewertet am 17.9.2019
Joy D.
Operations Director
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 12.5.2020

"Great product for the price."

Kommentare: I really like the overall design and user-friendly nature of the projects and forms. We are able to structure our registration questions and flow of registrations for our camping events for both our campers and counselors.

Vorteile: I really like how easy this software allows for question formats. I like the ability to have the complex question formats.

Nachteile: The inability to accept donations in a direct format without the use of a multiple choice product option. I also do not like the inability to contact customer support directly.

von Regpack an 18.5.2020

Hi Joy, glad you are loving Regpack and how easy it is to create a customized process for your camp registration and donations. We've made some great updates just in the last few weeks to help facilitate an even better donation experience, and we're happy to help you implement those updates! Looking forward to helping you make registration even better!

• Bewertet am 12.5.2020
Amber T.
Camp Accountant
  • Bewertet am 15.4.2019

"Lots of functionality but missing some key features."

Kommentare: I honestly have to say my experience with RegPack has been neutral. There is a lot of functionality but sometimes a feel like the functionality is not well thought out. I would love to have a card reader or some type of integrations so you can take registration at the door. They also discontinued the group pay option without letting us know. I am not sure how other camps are handling this but we have multiple kids from a family come to camp and the parents have to pay in 2-3 transactions depending on how many kids they send. We have a lot of users commenting that this is not a good user experience especially because they had group pay and now they don't. RegPack has given a canned response of why it messes up their system and thats why they discontinued it but thats it. Overall I have to say I am a neutral on Regpack. it does its job but sometimes I feel like it could be better and they could offer a better customer experience.

Vorteile: This software system has a lot of features to choose from. You have lots of options and triggers that you can use on your forms and products. You have reports and email communications right inside the UI. They send out newsletters.

Nachteile: No card reader integrations. No group pay option. They remove functionality without notifying you. Customer support is chat only, if you want to speak in person it takes multiple escalations to get a live person. This makes it really hard when the system is down or not working. UI could be more intuitive, an example is you can't link to their system inside the facebook app on your phone. The form droplist/options will not work and making it so users can't register from facebook on their phone.

von Regpack an 18.4.2019

Hi Amber,

It seems as though Regpack does quite a lot for you and your Camp! It's great to hear the reporting, triggers, email features and forms allow you to successfully register families online and manage your payments.

While our group pay option was removed recently due to errors it was causing in the system, this does not limit the ability for families to pay for their children online easily within the system. Our goal is to provide payment options that work seamlessly and we made the choice to rebuild Group Pay so it will function as intended without compromising payment functionality overall in the system.

As a note on the Facebook browser. this is an internal FB product that is meant to show pictures and other media content. Many external websites don't function as intended. You should definitely reach out to Facebook for other alternatives that would work to promote your Registration link.

Please reach out to Client Success if you'd like to discuss your issues further.

• Bewertet am 15.4.2019
Corinne H.
Administrative Assistant
  • Bewertet am 18.5.2020

"Regpack Review for Group Camps"

Kommentare: Being able to register families as a whole and volunteers on the same platform.

Vorteile: The software is customizable which was something we looked for for a long time.

Nachteile: Sometimes the features are not very intuitive and it can be a little difficult to navigate creating an application or form from scratch. Which makes it feel like the company is forcing you to use them to help you create your product which could cost extra money, that we as a non-profit, don't have.

von Regpack an 20.5.2020

Corinne, glad we could help you to create a system that lets you register families for camp and manage your volunteer process. Our success team is reaching out to make sure you have the training you need to successfully create your volunteer process the way you want! We're glad we can help your non-profit streamline operations and make registration and payments easier!

• Bewertet am 18.5.2020
Kristin G.
Senior Communications Manager
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 4.1.2020

"Regpack Worked For Us"

Kommentare: Overall, our experience was great and we would use Regpack in the future.

Vorteile: We liked using Regpack for our events. It was easy to set up and you could clone events to make it even easier to set up the next one. You could manage multiple events at once. If I ever had a question, Regpack had FAQs to reference or I could submit my question and someone got back to me within 24-48 hours. The customer service was great!

Nachteile: This may have been the plan that we were using, but we could only have one admin. This made the processes siloed when having to make updates to our forms.

von Regpack an 7.1.2020

Kristin- so great to hear that you could manage all of your events in one place seamlessly.

For the future, note that it's possible to add as many admins to your account as you need, including free assistant and view only admins to control permissions and access. We try to make it easy to ensure your team can work together efficiently and access the data they need!

• Bewertet am 4.1.2020
Kelly C.
Outdoor Specialist
Programmentwicklung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 27.2.2020

"New Client"

Kommentare: We are a summer camp handling our registration through Regpack. I have had TONS of questions as our product went live and Regpack has answered all of them with a smile on their face (I'm guessing as all our conversations are over the phone). Even when I needed additional information or I didn't fully understand the explanation the first time they were willing to break it down a different way. And the videos they can send you to reference back later on are AMAZING!

Vorteile: We are a new client, and I'm not super technology proficient but the RegPack system is user friendly and once you understand the ins and outs it is super easy to use.

Nachteile: There are a few features that are missing for us, but once we report them they are willing to see which ones are possible to add in the future.

von Regpack an 3.3.2020

Kelly - promise there was a smile on our face when helping you go live and collect registrations and payments seamlessly!

• Bewertet am 27.2.2020
Head of Production
Eventservice, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 3.10.2019

"Shockingly Customizable for a low-price! "

Kommentare: RegPack reduced the amount of time I spend on admin (emailing my exhibitors individually and tracking all submissions) and created a better, more professional user experience of the exhibitors. It essentially gave them a custom portal to submit and track the status of all assets in one place. Invaluable!

Vorteile: The ability to create a highly customized, "portal-like" experience as they submit forms, while using an off-the-shelf software. Typically this would need to be done with a web developer! And the ability to generate reports and email them all at once is so useful.

Nachteile: The back-end of the software can be difficult to use and unintuitive.

von Regpack an 10.10.2019

So wonderful to hear that Regpack has been an invaluable tool for you and your event management.

Regpack excels at creating a customized experience from start to finish for both you and your attendees, and it's great to hear this is how you've experienced our platform!

• Bewertet am 3.10.2019
Kassandra A.
Summer Camp Director
  • Bewertet am 19.2.2020

"Life Changing!"

Kommentare: Summer Camp Registration is now a breeze!

Vorteile: The software is very easy to use and customer service has been amazing. From set up to learning how to use the product it has been a great experience.

Nachteile: At this point I can honestly say that I like everything about this product. The only thing I could say I would change would be that I have to enter a security code every time I log on.

von Regpack an 25.2.2020

Kassandra - so glad to hear that our software has helped your camp streamline your registration and payments process!

• Bewertet am 19.2.2020
Linda H.
Registrar
  • Bewertet am 20.9.2019

"Regpack Review"

Kommentare: Overall we really like Reg Pack, it is the closest we could get to a custom built system.
The pricing is very reasonable for what Reg Pack offers
I am using Reg Pack for three different types of youth sports businesses and it meets the needs of each one and their unique processes that other sports management tools could not handle.

Vorteile: We really like the ability to build an intuitive registration process, reporting & emails. We have 13 different organizations, this product allows me to tailor each organizations project to fit their specific needs with forms, products, emails & reporting. We have a lot of unique processes and requirements that other products could not accommodate, because they did not have the ability to customize like Reg Pack does.
The ability to push out system and manual emails for reminders, notices, payments received etc, has been huge for us, we really love this feature. Being able to build our own reports is great as well.
Overall we really like the product. We are still learning features after using it for 2 years and I am sure we will continue to improve our processes as we learn features that we don't currently know.
I really like that it is a pure data management tool and does not have all the other fluff that other youth sports registration management tools have.
Reg Pack was very easy to learn and our parents and volunteers are really glad to get away from paper registration.

Nachteile: Don't like the email only method of support. Sometimes it is difficult to get your issue across clearly in an email and it takes several iterations of emails back and forth to resolve. Would like the ability to speak to a person more often and discuss issues and learn tips & best practices to improve our use and knowledge of Reg Pack's features. Not having the ability to build ID card templates in Reg Pack and print from regular or badge printer. All the data is in Reg Pack and the photo, but I have to export data and manually export each photo to an external system to be able to print ID cards and badges. Very time consuming with 3000+ kids and 900+ volunteers that register daily over a 5 month period. Not having the ability to run global reports across multiple projects with like data fields. Credit card fees are a bit high and forces our organizations to eat the fee to get parents to pay online or continue to use external payment options.

von Regpack an 24.9.2019

Linda, great to hear that Regpack has allowed you and your organization to move away from paper and get a customizable system to fit your exact needs, down to the project level. It's also great to hear you "get it" about the fluff vs function - we aim to provide a business tool that allows you to manage your data how YOU Need to, without getting lost in features you don't need. We're happy to have you as part of the Regpack family!

• Bewertet am 20.9.2019
Abena A.
  • Bewertet am 5.11.2017

"Overall helps with mass registration and payment processing. "

Vorteile: automated, cc processing, filters, sending mass emails (I wish you did not have to create it first). I like that we can send parents to our site, registration for parents is relatively straight forward. Payment plans was a great feature.

Nachteile: I do not like that the account is still considered "active" even if you are not accepting payments. You have to email to "turn it off" and this was not effectively communicated so I feel as though I have been overcharged a lot. Everything is US$ and we are a Canadian company which does not help.
Automated invoices via email was nice but would be better if sent as a pdf. Invoice email triggers didn't always work, and was problematic to trigger for people on payment plans.
The software was meant to improve our mass registration issue and payment processing which it has done, however I wish it did more convenient things like exported class attendance lists (no cvs that need to be manipulated), had staff management or ways staff can sign contracts and upload information, was straightforward in adding additional programs that existing users can sign up to, better ways to deal with medical reports for campers.
We recently added some new programs and there isn't a simple way to do this without creating a new project. A new project is an additional (not communicated to us during demo). We have used for 1 summer and I foresee having issues with parents signing up next year. Better communication and videos on how returning campers can sign up quickly using their past info would be helpful.Overall we budgeted for this software based on prices that were communicated to us but have been experiencing several unexpected charges, making us question if we choose the right software

von Regpack an 6.11.2017

Abena, thanks for taking the time to share.

Pricing and procedures are all clearly noted Terms of Service document that you reviewed and signed. I'm sorry this wasn't made clear to you and if you have questions or would like to review your Terms, please let Support know.

As we are a US-based company, our listed prices are in USD, however, you are processing your registration payments in CAD. The ability to charge in multiple currencies is a unique feature of Regpack!

I am glad to hear your feedback that Regpack did what it was intended to: allow for mass registration and payment collection. It sounds like Regpack is able to provide class attendance lists, sends payment invoice emails and reporting as well.

You are able to use Regpack for your staff, including using our e-signature widget to have staff sign contracts and our upload tool so they can upload documents.

We are happy to work with you to make your registration easy and seamless! Thanks for your feedback!

• Bewertet am 5.11.2017
Jessica M.
Client Services Manager
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 17.6.2016

"Great Starting Point for a New Program"

Kommentare: Overall, I have been very happy with my experiences with Regpack. The individuals who have assisted us from our initial inquiry, all the way through getting our specific forms set up have all been professional, quick to respond, and willing to work with us to the best of their abilities. My only drawback to this review is the functionality of the software is somewhat limited. I feel we were a little mislead on the capabilities the program had when we were discussing what we needed with our rep from Regpack. There have been a few moments where I set the system up the way I felt it would best meet OUR needs as a company and was told that I "couldn't" do it that way (not that the system didn't allow for it, but REGPACK as a company wouldn't allow it to be set up that way or that I couldn't do it as an administrator, that someone at Regpack would have to set it up for me). That was a little frustrating, particularly when it is something simple that I can handle doing, and am forced to email/call and wait for a response. This could potentially become a bigger issue as we go public and need to make adjustments. I will say that the individuals who helped us get our forms set up and the system programmed the way we wanted it did their very best to give us what we needed, despite the limits set forth by various issues. We are still concerned with the real-life application of our system, but for what we paid, I think we are getting a VERY good starting point. Time will tell whether or not this is a sustainable system for us, or if we will need to go to another company that can do more custom work (which will, of course, be far more expensive) Lastly - I want to say thank you to Max, Nicole and Andrew for all their help. They put up with endless questions, multiple conference calls, emails from us at crazy hours thanks to our time difference, and have taken it all in stride. I appreciate everything they have done to help us launch this program and look forward to our next endeavor (which we will be starting shortly!)

Vorteile: I think the software is incredibly user friendly. From the back-end, I was able to figure out how to set up almost everything I needed. It is allowing us to pilot an online program for applications, which is huge for our Foundation. I can't say enough good about the bang for the buck here. :)

Nachteile: There are frequently freezes/glitches when working from both the front and back ends, which results in having to refresh the page. Frustrating for me, but workable. I am concerned with how this might deter folks coming in to use our system, but time will tell. I definitely am unhappy with some of the inflexibility the system has with regard to editing wording, etc. However, I have been told these are things that may be fixed in the future.

• Bewertet am 17.6.2016
Charlie B.
  • Bewertet am 1.2.2019

"Regpack Review"

Kommentare: Like I said, the waitlist feature is the main distinguishing factor from any other software. I also enjoy being able to see previous years' "projects" for recruiting purposes.

Vorteile: The reason we chose regpack vs. other software is because of the waitlist function. It allows us to approve or waitlist applicants manually, which is really helpful because building our waitlist is more of an art than a science (IE the number of boys vs. girls we accept can change based on who registers).

Nachteile: We have had some frustration with customer support. For example, we wanted to set-up our health form through regpack rather than families upload a PDF in the hopes that it would be easier for us to print all of them. The first few responses were just someone sending us a link to an online tutorial and it took a while to actually speak with someone face to face. With that said, once we did talk to someone our questions were answered and we're happy with the way the health form turned out.

von Regpack an 6.2.2019

Charlie, glad that the waitlist function works so well for your organization! It's always fun to hear how different organizations use one single feature in a customized way that works exactly for their needs! That's the beauty of Regpack!

I'm glad you found a solution to your health forms in Regpack as well. Regpack is perfect for creating YOUR process in the system. Apologies for the initial responses that didn't meet your needs. We work hard to ensure all projects are set up as best as possible, including a project manager who knows your field and builds out your first project for you. The Support team is always available to answer your questions until you find a solution that meets your needs!

• Bewertet am 1.2.2019
Nancy D.
Special Asst to the Board
  • Bewertet am 8.1.2018

"We are a swim club with a very complicated rate structure, and RP has been pretty responsive. "

Kommentare: Our members get to register online, which some of them prefer to filling out a paper form. (Our swim club has a limited membership, so we do not need it to handle volume or for marketing.)

Vorteile: Affordable. Their programmers have worked with us on necessary customization. We are a seasonal business, so are just starting to look at next season, and see that there are lots of improvements, but we have not tried them yet.

Nachteile: Because we have different kinds of memberships and extra services, it has been a challenge to program and sometimes it has taken several tries/tests to get things to work smoothly. Also, their constant improvements sometimes get ahead of us (seasonal users), so we have to re-learn how to handle something that is changed.
We have had some problems getting the kind of reports we need, but that may be more our lack of training/understanding. When the funds are conveyed, their reports (but not the actual deposits) with the details have sometimes taken an extra day or two, and the format (which may come from their card processor, not RP) could could be better.
(As seasonal users, our frequency of use, the question below, varies...several times a week during our peak registration time, then very little the rest of the time.)

von Regpack an 19.1.2018

Nancy, we're glad to hear that Regpack can handle your complicated payment structure.

Regpack started out as our CEO's PH.D. thesis that looked at data networks and their connections. This has formed the basis of Regpack being able to create pretty much any logic needed by our clients, in your case, a rate structure that serves your exact needs.

For your system specifically, autobilling plays a huge roll in ensuring every registrant type is charged appropriately as well as paying on a variety of schedules and payment plans. Most registration software options on the market cannot provide such comprehensive and robust functionality.

We are glad to have you back for your 3rd season with us in 2018!

• Bewertet am 8.1.2018
Michael G.
Director of Finance
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 18.7.2019

"Game Changer"

Kommentare: Our summer camp program was all-paper. Poor controls and oversight over registration fee collection. Registration forms were eye-tests and poorly designed. Creating class rosters was an administrative nightmare. Our summer camp director wanted to enhance program offerings and increased the number of camps/classes available by 30%. We began researching a camp registration product in mid-April and had designed and implemented a registration platform in less than 2 weeks. Our camp participation rate and fees collected jumped by over 40%. The triggers process presented a parent with all camp options available to their son or daugher, based upon age, grade and gender. This increased the number of camps registered for by family from prior years. We now have control over who didn't pay. We now have 100% compliance with release forms. And we didn't add anyone. In fact, it reduced overall effort. Our camp director and counselors were able to prepare based upon number of kids registered. It reduced waste in ordering materials and actually allowed us to reduce the number of counselors who were previously being employed "just in case" we needed another counselor. Reduced friction in the registration process, improved revenue and participation rates, improved cost management. VERY reasonable pricing. Easy to administer. What else is there to say??

Vorteile: Work flow ensures that all necessary steps are taken. If anything is missed--it is easy to see what was missed.
Ability to present a suite of camps and classes for a registrant based upon triggering criteria--age, grade, gender.
Easy to data mine and create own reports.
Working with design and implementation team was flawless and professional.
Families found it easy to work with.
Uptime/availability.

Nachteile: Standard reporting. Didn't provide us with much useful information. As highlighted in pros--the ability to data mine offset the weakness.

von Regpack an 23.7.2019

The benefits you describe are EXACTLY what we love to hear from clients. Our goal is to provide an invaluable tool to our clients that make collecting and managing data & payments streamlined and easy. We love knowing that registration and income increased dramatically once you moved to Regpack as well as form compliance. These things make going into your camp season less stressful!

• Bewertet am 18.7.2019
Jean P.
WordPress Web Consultant & Professional Photographer
Internet, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 1.10.2018

"A robust system that can accommodate the intricacies of just about any modern web based business"

Kommentare: Overall after using the software for several months, there's almost no way we're going back to our old ways of using several different pieces of software to achieve a convoluted goal. There's no one place to view data, create events, get online payments securely, and create custom reports.

Vorteile: The customer service at the beginning is great. They have plenty of staff to review your needs and provide solutions. Offering video help tutorials are key, and they provide a bunch to you either that are pre-recorded or to your specific asks. Being able to incorporate this software on a WordPress website allows us to continue to have our brand and familiarity with a new user experience without ever leaving our website.

Nachteile: Maybe there are too many options right out of the gate. You may need a bit of hand holding through your first few projects. Being able to copy projects for future use is key. You're able to set a project to your exact liking then just use that as a template for your new projects. There is no phone support, but the online ticketing feature does provide great feedback in a day or two.

von Regpack an 5.10.2018

Jean, it's great to hear that Regpack has replaced several different software tools! Automating your process means saving time and working more efficiently! Good to know Regpack has been able to provide this for you and that in addition, can accommodate the intricacies of your organization's process.

• Bewertet am 1.10.2018
Eli K.
Bildungsmanagement, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 14.1.2018

"I have happily used Regpack on and off for a few years for my summer day camp. "

Kommentare: Helped us stay organized and create a smooth registration process for our customers.

Vorteile: I have happily used Regpack on and off for a few years for my summer day camp. Each summer I use it the features have been updated. Parents have been happy with the smooth process and I can easily find any information that I need. By seeting the filters I can see how many kids are in camp on a given week, I can view by age, gender, and pretty much any detail that I have collected data on. This allows me to stay organized and plan more effectively.

Nachteile: I wish that it synced with Google sheets so that I could share more easily with staff members. Currently, I would need to download any lists I create first. Its not a big deal... just an extra step that I'd love to see taken out in the future.

von Regpack an 17.1.2018

Thanks for this great review Eli!

We take the needs of our clients very seriously, so our constant feature updates (722 updates in 2017 alone!) is our way to ensuring our clients have the tools they need to make registration easy.

There is a reason we say Regpack is a "family friendly" registration software. Allowing parents to register their child or multiple children easily is just one way we make camp registration more streamlined and easier for everyone.

I'm glad you've found value with our filtering functionality. This is such a great way to find the exact data you are looking for, creating reporting for your entire camp and plan out your activities, counselor assignments and bunks for your sessions.

• Bewertet am 14.1.2018
Brad H.
Director Of Operations
Eventservice, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 8.1.2019

"Big improvement over our old system"

Vorteile: What took me away from my old system and originally attracted me to RegPack is the appearance and registration experience for the end user. It's much more attractive and intuitive than my old system was. This alone makes for a more professional looking event. It's also much more powerful. I love the "triggers," which let you do so many things once you realize how they work. Using "tokens" to customize emails with specific registrant data has also been especially helpful. Support is good--as long as you can wait 24 to 48 hours for an answer. This was an adjustment for me, but now that I have got things down well it's not that big of a deal.

Nachteile: The credit card rates are extremely high--probably the highest you'll find. This was a big turn off for me, especially since I had negotiated very good rates with my old provider. In the end though, I was able to justify this somewhat with some savings I made elsewhere. Financial reporting is much more complicated than with my old system. I am required to have very detailed reports that reconcile with the bank deposit and to get what I need, I have to Frankenstein a report from both RegPack and their credit card provider. It's very time consuming relative to my old system. I've been told they are working to include more customization though.

von Regpack an 9.1.2019

Brad, it's great that Regpack is an improvement for you, especially with the end user experience and using triggers to really customize that experience for your clients.

One great thing about Regpack is that we embed on your website and provide a really unique flow. This really gives a professional point of entry to your business that helps you succeed!

• Bewertet am 8.1.2019
Juan carlos R.
Director Events & Gatherings
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 8.2.2018

"We struggled in the past trying expensive and complex online reg options. Regpacks saved us!"

Kommentare: It saved us a good amount of money, critical piece when you are a non-profit organization hosting free (or non-expensive) conferences and gatherings. It is excellent to have access to a powerful tool fully customizable in almost every single way...

Vorteile: It is a very intuitive and simple but yet powerful enough to handle an endless array of events we have on yearly basis. Our customer experience changed "east to west" with an user-friendly front and back-end.

Nachteile: They don't have a live-person on the other side of the phone to assist us in case you have questions or need assistance configuring your own online registration (which, in fairness, is very rare). It'd be nicer to be able to pick up the phone and have someone addressing the questions "on the spot". You need to leave a message and they will contact you.

von Regpack an 9.2.2018

Juan Carlos, what a bummer that it took several bad and expensive experiences to find us! We wish it could have happened sooner!

One thing we pride ourselves on in the registration software space is creating a product that conforms to you, not that you have to conform to. It's great to hear that you've found Regpack to be powerful to handle all of your needs.

Great to hear as well that Regpack not only saves you time, but money as well. For non-profits especially, but for any organization, money is the bottom line. Time is money, and Regpack strives to save you time, so you can make more money!

• Bewertet am 8.2.2018
Jonathan A.
Programmentwicklung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 6.3.2020

"Camps and Kids"

Kommentare: The technical support is very good and the software is very user friendly.

Vorteile: Being able to organize the different products and quickly print reports was extremely useful.

Nachteile: It would be very useful for my organization if it had attendance tracking and multiple login for different members.

von Regpack an 16.3.2020

Jonathan, glad to hear that Regpack has made managing your camp easier with our quick reporting tools and presenting all of your offerings.

We are rolling out some updates this month that will make attendance tracking even easier, so hopefully we can turn those "cons" into pros in a few weeks.

• Bewertet am 6.3.2020
Marshall M.
Tech
Bildungsmanagement, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 23.3.2018

"Flexible registration system for simple or complex needs"

Kommentare: Streamlined our registration process, much simpler user interface and payments system when compared to our previous registration tool.

Vorteile: Regpack is perfect for organizations that need to have family registrations, with the ability to collect information from parent(s) and children. Almost everything can be customized to specific processes, and the conditional logic is easy to set up and manage. The tight integration with the payments system allows easy handling of refunds, and reporting it possible on just about anything. It makes creating custom fields, and then filtering and reporting based on the data a breeze.

Nachteile: Currently they do not have the ability either from support or the system to combine profiles if a parent accidentally creates multiple profiles. A countdown timer for cart reservations is not available. Waitlist management is a little cumbersome, and if someone drops out of a course (making one spot open) whoever gets to it next gets that spot, instead of going to a waitlist person (or just adding the next registrant to the end of the waitlist). This results in awkward conversations with parents who are on the waitlist if they find out their friend made it into the course after it was waitlisted. Customer support is usually helpful, but they are only available by email, with a 24-48 hour SLA. This means complex support requests can take up to a week to resolve while waiting for the back and forth to occur. Many of these cons are being fairly picky, but if they are addressed in meaningful ways, would take this product to the next level.

von Regpack an 27.3.2018

Hi Marshall, thanks for much for this great feedback! It's great to hear the flexibility of the system helps you to manage your registration process and that reporting on both payments and your data is exactly what you need!

Thank you as well for those feature suggestions! Most of our new development comes from feedback from our valuable clients, as we know you know best on how to make the system next level.

• Bewertet am 23.3.2018
Lisa L.
Group Travel Concierge
Eventservice, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 16.3.2017

"I needed the best and got it"

Kommentare: I have a very detailed program, hotel blocks, flights, excursions, race registration, shuttles, etc. 2016 was a challenging learning experience, but as the registrations came through I learned how to manipulate the system to work in my favor. January 2017 I began preparing for our registration, which opens in March. Circumstances beyond my control did not allow me to begin editing my registration until a week before my registration opened. SEAMLESS! Corina was amazing and the experience I had from the previous year helped me edit and execute my registration without a hitch. Any roadblocks I hit, she was there to answer. I know I a probably their biggest pain in the you know what client, but I am extremely happy with this system and especially with Carina. She has made my life so easy with this registration. I see it getting better and better every year!

Vorteile: I can manipulate it to meet my needs. Share withs, payment plans, etc.

Nachteile: there are always a few glitches but they always help me find the solution. I wish they had a call center as opposed to email support.

• Bewertet am 16.3.2017
Rachel S.
Program Manager
  • Bewertet am 23.6.2020

"Makes my job easier! "

Kommentare: Overall, we LOVE Regpack and have nicknamed it Reggie in our office! It cuts my admin time by about 30% in managing our program, and as I discover more features and learn how to better utilize all it has to offer I would guess that percentage would increase. The online videos and training are helpful and if you have time to watch them, I definitely would. If we need a new "project" I would likely have the RegPack team build it to save time and ensure its done right. Once it's set up it easy to edit and update (or copy, if you want a duplicate).

Vorteile: I love how easy it is to sort, and set statuses for all users across the platform. We do a phased application cycle and its important to track where people are in the process. The status feature lets us do that. Then you can trigger custom emails once the form is complete, or annual send emails as needed from the system. I also love the report building, and the ability to export the whole application, including uploaded documents in ONE STEP. I love a lot of things, so it's hard to say what I love the "most."

Nachteile: I feel like it can be slightly confusing the build out a new form from scratch and get the flow/triggers the way you intend them. With that said, RegPack will build it for you for a very reasonable price. The other thing is that I have not had awesome luck with the response from their support team (long reply times, or no reply).

von Regpack an 2.7.2020

Rachel, so great to hear this feedback and how much Regpack is helping to manage your processes more efficiently as well as allowing you to customize your workflow to match your unique needs.

Regpack really shines when it comes to managing a multi step process, and it sounds like you are using our status tool along with other functions to ensure applicants move through the process in a way that is easy for you to manage.

• Bewertet am 23.6.2020
Karen A.
Registration admin
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 23.5.2018

"Regpack brought us into the 21st century from written registration forms and checks!"

Kommentare: Our users like best: 1. Online payment options 2. Same login year to year 3. Last year's registrants can be selected again
Our convention team likes best: 1. Everything that makes users happy 2. Typed registration information 3. Download to spreadsheet for frequent status reports 4. Download to spreadsheet for name tags, table layouts, session assignments

Vorteile: Parent/child registration is critical for our organization. Online payments by credit card or e-check. Ability to download to spreadsheet. Keep same login from year to year and the ability to copy last year's list of registrations.

Nachteile: Not totally intuitive - I would have liked some documentation on the data structure. There is no user guide - just knowledge database. I figured it out on my own with lots of questions to the support desk when I ran into problems.

von Regpack an 30.5.2018

Karen, thank you for this feedback! It's always great to see how much automating the registration process can make a difference for your organization as well as the experience of your applicants!

It's also wonderful to hear that the functionality for group registration is valuable for you, and helpful in your reporting. The ability to save report structures and run them for status updates whenever you need is essential for productivity and great to know Regpack can give you these tools.

I'm sorry to hear the knowledge base wasn't always what you were looking for. We do have in addition an extensive video library, and in addition we offer multiple 1:1 training sessions to answer your questions and get you started. We are always looking for ways to provide more helpful Support to our clients and we appreciate this feedback!

• Bewertet am 23.5.2018
Misty M.
Technology solution lead
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 21.6.2017

"Regpacks made our church outreach event registration counts accurate and non labor intensive. "

Kommentare: The products for our two annual event are no charge to the people attending. Therefore product count was very important and the number of people coming was also very important. Prior to Regpacks the counting was done manually. One year we ran out of product. The second largest benefit with RegPacks was the reduction of paper use. RegPacks eliminated a paper registration form and eliminated the duplication of the completed paper form.

Vorteile: Ease of use. The flexible month to month usage without monthly or annual contracts. Is the condition of questions leading to other questions based on registrant response.

Nachteile: Back end user administration does not have all the features today's technology offer. Not being able to have two forms for two different registration events.

von Regpack an 22.6.2017

Hi Misty,

Thank you for your feedback!

I wanted to respond to the con you mentioned, about not being able to have 2 forms for 2 different registration events. This is actually possible!

Our conditional logic allows you to present any form you want to any user, based on their answer to a previous question. If you have a user registering for one, or more events, you can show them the forms they need to complete based on the events they will attend.

Alternatively, we can help set up a unique registration application per event. Our new release copy function will allow you to set up one event and everything can be copied over. Forms, fields, products, emails, reports and so much more. The system even remembers if they have registered in the past for another event and can port over their information.

A member of our support team will be reaching out to you to help you create the forms you have in mind so you can get the most out of Regpack!

• Bewertet am 21.6.2017