Great and useful application!

Bewertet am 26.3.2019
Jeffrey P.
Owner/Photographer
Fotografie, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I do real estate photography and thought that adding floor plan layouts to supplement my images would be a good idea. This app is perfect for it. Also like their service. Have reached out to Support a few times, they have always gotten back to me within a business day and have been knowledgeable and professional. Very refreshing.

Vorteile: Very simple to install and get going - I was up and running in 10 minutes and was feeling comfortable using it in just an hour or so. Love the measurement feature while drawing walls and the resizing feature. I am not the most gifted drafter in the world but this is fool proof.

Nachteile: No real flaws. There's no 3-D but it's not really something I would probably use anyway and I'm sure the app would be much less affordable if it were added.

Easy snap to grid plan making for beginners.

Bewertet am 29.1.2018
Justin S.
Builder
Baumaterial, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Use to share ideas

Vorteile: I like how easy it is to make plans with a drag and drop design. I used it to make plans for the town for my home renovation. I also used it to relay my ideas to engineer. You can make a home basic home plan in a few hours.

Nachteile: Not enough customizable objects. Stair design could be better. I had problems going beyond th he basic plan. Kitchen design was not up to bar. Could use a drawing tool to make lines and better shapes.

Stay away! This is terrible.

Bewertet am 31.1.2017
Anton D.

Kommentare: The program is just bugged and not running properly. And the company has just most useless support. I tried to contact them few times and every time they don't actually answer the enquiry by trying to upsell me to multi-user or site license. Just terrible! My advise: stay away guys.

Nachteile: The program is just bugged and not running properly. And the company has just most useless support. I tried to contact them few times and every time they don't actually answer the enquiry by trying to upsell me to multi-user or site license. Just terrible! My advise: stay away guys.

some.

Bewertet am 2.10.2015
Jose B.
PE

Kommentare: need to work on.