Über Wave Payroll

Gehaltsabrechnung für kleine Unternehmen. Einfach zu bedienen, spart dir Zeit. Ab 20 $/Monat.

Erfahre mehr über Wave Payroll

I use this to check my payroll and keep a schedule for payments, it is easy and user-friendly plus there is a direct deposit option so employees are not getting paper stubs.

They missed some notes about things we need to file and it cost us money and time.

Bewertungen zu Wave Payroll

3,4
3,6
3,5

Wave Payroll hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,0 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 61 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Wave Payroll bereits verwendet?

Shaun D
Shaun D
Business Owner in USA

If was any simpler it'd be illegal

Kommentare: Super simple. We were actually able to get everything set-up in 4 hours, not missing a beat, employees were paid on time and reporting cash in - cash out doesn't require a degree from MIT.

I can't even begin to say how SIMPLE it is! I was looking for something that my Daughter and Wife could use to do AR/AP as well as payroll. It took me literally 4 hours to get 237 employees added with their payroll information. Didn't miss a payday :-)

The invoicing was/is clunky. You only have 3 designs to choose from. I haven't found a way to import designs from another invoicing software that I was using. I'd kind of like to just have one......but it's not too important right now.

Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Wave is better than Xero & QuickBooks

Kommentare: My overall experience has been spectacular. It was easy for me to add bank accounts and integrate other key extensions. I prefer this over Xero only because it's free and easy to use on both mobile and desktop. It's packed with many things that I still have to explore when I get the chance. I think everyone should give this software a shot before they decide on moving on to a paid platform.

I like that it's completely free and has many easy aspects of adding receipts, reporting, tracking your expenses, bank accounts and more. I compared it with other bookkeeping software and Wave is the best because it's free and does the same things as other platforms but more. I will mainly be using this in my business to keep track of taxes and file it accordingly.

There are no cons for me for this software as I recently started using it. I think the only thing they should do is continuously adding more features and updates.

Lawrence
President in USA
Umweltdienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Nice on the eyes, poor on performance

Kommentare: You get what you pay for. Great for when things were super, super simple, but at 11 employees, I'm ready to ditch for something that can really help us when we really need it to just work. Wave doesn't.

User-facing pages are nice looking, invoices and other docs look professional.

Customer service is mainly by chatting with a bot. They have no help pages. The bot is generally useless and we have to eventually email for support. They have no phone support at all. Off-boarding a dismissed employee makes it look as if they have not thought through the process. Beneath this all the time is the constant annoyance with how long every operation takes. Their site is noticeable slow compared to many others, and for just about everything.

Oladipo
Oladipo
Content writer in Nigeria
Rundfunkmedien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Payroll Review

Kommentare: On a general note, the wave payroll dashboard always give a quick caption of all payroll related information. The application is one of the best.

Wave payroll is a software used by small/medium scale business owners to pay the wages of their workers or contractors. It has been simplified to a level that it saves time and money while one will still access high quality payroll facilities. I am very comfortable with wave payroll because it connects to other wave application like wave accounting but not to third party. It is easy to understand and easy to manage income and expenses.

It is not completely free. It is not easily accessible I.e wave payroll don't have an app that work on Andriod and IOS devices. It cannot be accessed without adequate internet connections.

Kamilah
Kamilah
Founder & Managing Attorney in USA
Anwaltskanzlei

I love Wave

I love Wave! It is awesome. The payroll feature is easy to use and the transaction tagging is very easy.

I do not have very many complaints if any at all. The support staff responds very quickly to any issues or concerns that a user may have.

Rebecca
owner in USA
Medizinische Praxis, Selbstständig

Terrible service at a great price

Kommentare: The system was challenging to learn but much better than Quickbooks. I paid 3 years of accounting support ($229 each) to figure out how straighten out my books because I didn't understand how to use their system. It was a technical issue.

The ease of setting up, having payroll calculated & making payments.

Customer service -- by far the worst part of WAVE. Email or chat is done by people who don't seem to know the answers. They refer to someone else & you have to wait for an email reply. Though they handle my payroll for $41/month (they raised the price), they wouldn't handle the COVID calculations or refund requests. After back & forth emails, they agreed to request handle it. I saw the COVID tax numbers change in the online records, but I don't know if they submitted a refund request. Despite several email inquiries, I can't get a response as to if they are applying for the refund or not. And you cannot talk to anyone.

Barbara
Human Capital Manager in Kanada
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Good until you Deactivate

Kommentare: We cancelled our subscription because the system cannot process QC payroll. Now we have an outstanding balance that we can't pay unless we reactivate... ok... reactivated.... now it won't show us the balance due. The customer service is of ZERO assistance. This is a platform issue that seriously needs to be fixed. FAIL. Based on this alone, I would not recommend.... it's been a 2 mth nightmare.

The platform is easy to use... regarding payroll only.

Bit of a useless system when it can't complete all of Canada payroll. QC not accepted.

Michael S
Sr Director of Business Operations in Kanada
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Good for very small business, up to 20 employees? But if you will grow, then this is not for you

Kommentare: Support is ok, but one time there was a delay on payroll from Wave's end, and it was 5PM on a friday, the support team cut us off and we were left in a lurch. Not exactly a great feeling. We will be moving off Wave as soon as we can. We will looking at payroll in Quickbooks online, ADP/Cerdian, and BlueMarble

It is easy and straight forward to run a payroll and to setup new employees.

Reporting is terrible. I cannot run summary reports by department, YTD, so on. It has very basic reporting, so if you are a 5 person shop, this will work. If you are going to scale and need to split costs by department, it will be painful.

Jenifer
Maritime Wirtschaft, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Wave Payroll

Kommentare: Have great success at accounting, banking and my payroll just got easier. I can print reports. Very Happy. Wave On

Its Free and very easy to use. Many options.

Haven't found any issues with the software

Internet, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Good but could be better, still new

They are a good value for the service, but they don't have full service payroll in many states yet and paying taxes on your own can be tough

They don't have full services payroll, and support is slow to respond. I imagine this will get better over time.

Buchhaltung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

PAYROLL that will leave you in Jungal bare naked

Kommentare: The worst ever, i would stay away from ever and I would stay away from the wave app... I'm to join Paycom? Anyone? Will keep posted if i can thanks for reading. Just jump off from Wave ASAP. They are NOT WORTH IT.

There is no security in place and if you gotten Covid-19 or taken to ER yet you are left logged in the Wave account any employees can come in and they can add another employee or increase their wages; plus Wave doesn't have no direct customers' service phone number. You are ended up with the lost!

No customer service phone number; once you have reported a fraudulent activities on you account. You are banned for life. You can't do direct deposit or can't even have Wave report & pay the withholdings to the states or IRS. You on your own. Oh and you'll not be able to acccept invoice either.

Samantha
Rechtsberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

No customization options and no real-person customer-support

Kommentare: I wish we had gone with a different system, and I will be looking for options that provide better support. At least with most companies you can escalate up to a supervisor who can give you some greater support (versus just the generic responses). But with Wave, the supervisor [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was the least helpful person. They should be more upfront that you can't speak with a person, you'll largely just be chatting with robots.

The online interface works well as long as you don't ever need to customize anything (e.g., an employee suddenly needs to take more time off than they have paid vacation days).

The worse feature is the lack of customer support. You can chat with a robot, and then be transferred to a "person" who will just send you to articles that do not address your issue. There's no phone number or email address to get direct support. Moreover, while they say they will look into your issue and follow-up, they just email you the same articles they did in chat. So you can never get actual support for your issue. Additionally, the more these issues came up, the less I trusted the system to be doing our tax filings correctly. I thought being a small business with only 2 employees that this software would work for us, but I see that even if 2 employees issues arise that require support so it's not a good fit for us.

Aisha
USA

I have been using WaveApp For 2 years

I absolutely love Waveapp. It is easy to use to manage my client invoices, estimates, employee payroll, and track business expenses.

The only drawback is waiting several days for funds to be transferred to your bank account. When my clients make a payment, I get a notification that I have been paid, however, those funds take a few days before they actually show up in my bank. It would be great if Waveapp was a bank as well.

Juan Carlos
Internal Control Coordinator in El Salvador
Einzelhandel, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Simple and easy to use as their name!

Kommentare: We appreciate the web based option for sheets to allow our remote workforce to access timecards, time off requests, and pay stubs from their locations

No longer have to fill out and turn in paper time sheets. Its very easy to use for all level employees.

At the end of every week it takes about 6 hours to punch in and key all missed punches from employees. But I do recommend the use of this software.

Kianoosh
Founder CEO in Kanada
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great product till you need to contact support!

Kommentare: good till you need support

I've been a customer since 2017 for our tech company. Generally this is a great software. But their support is just plain horrible. They don't have a number you can call. Their Help Center is mediocre at best and their live agents are accessible that provides inaccurate time estimates. For example, it told me 6 mins to talk to someone. It's been 45 mins and no progress. Also, I've had to email them 3 times regarding this issue in the past 7 days and no response so far.

Support is simply not there. No phone number to dial. Their bot is decent but has crapped out on me a few times. Their agents are poorly educated.

Holly
Owner in Kanada

Love this software!

I have been using this for payroll and book keeping for the last several years. It is super easy to use and has almost all the features I need. I create T4s on it and can invoice clients!

I wish it could allow staff access to enter their own hours then I could approve them. This feature would make a big difference!

Geoff
Immobilien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

The BEST, most simple accounting software

Kommentare: With wave accounting I am able to easily create invoices and bills. I am able to effortlessly pay contractors & employees with direct deposit.

Ease of use, customer service, price, features & design.

Some solutions require a work around that is not intuitive.

Charles
Director of Operations in Kanada
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Calculation errors and poor support.

Software was easy to setup and seemed to work fine until there was an issue. Then they dropped the ball.

The errors that Wave Payroll makes in calculations is unacceptable.

Larissa
Owner in Kanada
Verbraucherdienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Do not use this product! Trust me, it’s good until it’s not.

Kommentare: Overall, really liked it, but without customer service, it’s a very dangerous software to use, especially when dealing with employees pay. If anything goes wrong or you need support, you’re hooped.

Fairly easy to set up, user friendly, good interface.

If you need support you will be waiting over 2 days for a reply, after somehow getting through the bot to get to submit a ticket. I was late paying my employee because I could not get help that I needed to resolve my payroll issue in a timely manner. Initial response took 3 days.

Kalman
Creative Director and Project Manager in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

This is very DIY and was missing important things

Price. Seemed like less $ than other services. We were using Wave for accounting and that software has more good things going. For someone with a DIY mentality around Taxes and regulatory alignment, I guess this could be ok.

Jennifer
USA
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Love Wave App!

It's a great software for billing and invoicing clients, vendors, employees, and independent contractors. I love the ability to send the invoices via email and getting paid within the system. It's simply, easy to use and have a variety of features including, connecting your financial institution to the app for payment, saving and exporting data and interface is very clean.

The mobile interface does not work very well. The app sometimes crashes. Other than that, there no other cons with the software.

Tonya
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

No More Payroll Headaches

Kommentare: This software has saved me a ton of time and frustration. When I have questuins they respnd quickly to help me out.

This sodtware makes it simple to do payroll for my company. The handle all of the taxes and scheduling of payroll liability payments. I love that they automatically fill out my employee tax forms.

The only thing I don’t like is that I can’t set up payroll to run automatically each week. You need to run payroll and approve it. My employees are salary so the pay is the same each week.

Atul
Business Manager in USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Ideal for Small Business

Kommentare: We have been using Payroll by Wave for quite a few years now and are very happy with it. We are one of the top immigration law firms based in Pittsburgh, PA and our mission is to provide affordable experienced representation and personal case handling to cost-conscious clients and businesses. We have very caring and passionate employees that help us achieve our mission. Payroll by Wave is the perfect solution for our small business needs for running payroll and managing vacation time. It is very easy to use with a very well designed and intuitive user interface. It guides you through the setup process if you are a new user. It has several features such as Reminders, Payroll Review, Direct Deposit, Tax Reporting and Tax filing (we do not use the tax filing feature since we already had a process in place before it was introduced). It is integrated into the Wave accounting platform (we use some other Wave apps as well) and has support for both full-time and part-time employees. Signing up new employees is straightforward. The Wave Team provides excellent customer service and responds to questions / requests in reasonable time. They are also open to collaborating with their clients to get feedback and make the solution better.

Corey
Senior Consultant in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Very Problematic the Moment Something Goes Wrong

Did a fine job calculating my very simple payroll under normal circumstances. Direct deposit and tax filings worked when everything was simple

Wave made a $15,000 mistake and still fails to address it even after admitting their fault. Customer service is HORRIBLE email/chat only with hours long waits and limited operating hours

Rita
Marketing Coordinator in Kanada
, Selbstständig

I wish I found about this sooner

This is the best place to organize payments, finances, and payroll. Seriously! It's so easy to setup and a breeze to use. I feel hugged everytime I use wave. They added an Accounting area that it's amazing. I can't say enough how much I love this program. They integrate with paypal, your bank account, etsy! You can create your own invoice template with your logo and colors for free!

I can't find anything in waves that make me want to find another service. There are no cons, they keep adding new features.