Currently use to keep track of customers follow ups and general communications

Bewertet am 7.6.2018
Paul H.
Finanzdienstleistungen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Though pricing has gone up along with inflation in the economy, still the pricing by GoDaddy is very competitive, especially when you consider their level of customer support. You also have control over whether to manually pay, or to do auto-renew. Tried another carrier once that was charging our card days before the actual renewal date. Haven't had issues like these with GoDaddy.

Vorteile: I think the biggest thing that sets GoDaddy apart is their support. If there is ever a technical issue they are always within reach, with tech staff ready and willing to help you. This is not that common in the tech world. The features and functionality are also, however, fairly easy to set up and use.

Nachteile: Sometimes email loading will freeze up, requiring a refresh of the screen. However, this could be a browser compatibility issue on my end. Have also noticed some emails will pop up if you do a search, but will not pop up on a list of contacts page. All these issues are minor, however, and seldom happen.

Recommended for websites hosted under GoDaddy for established business houses but not for newbies

Bewertet am 8.8.2018
Chandan P.
Business Owner
Informationsdienst, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Recommended for websites hosted under GoDaddy for established business houses. Not for newbies as they may get a free, better option elsewhere.

Vorteile: Great for those websites already hosted on GoDaddy because of the integration that one avails under one GoDaddy account. For those under Deluxe Linux Hosting, they are offering a free Email Marketing Starter Plan with the following limited features: Number of contacts: 50, Number of emails: 50 per month, Image storage: Unlimited, Number of sign up forms: Unlimited. Other features include automated email campaigns, convert blog posts to email, custom HTML emails, automated welcome message, record signup IPs, auto-send event emails, store and manage contacts, and email composer. My suggestion is to make your foundation strong using this free Starter Plan and then updgrade to Beginner Plan with number of contacts: 500, number of emails 5000 per month.

Nachteile: They should have a free plan for all the websites hosted by them. At a time when there are so many competitors offering so much under free plan with no commitment, GoDaddy Email Marketing Plan appears pricey for beginners.

Reliable, Available, Easily Understandable

Bewertet am 23.7.2018
Katie W.
Account Manager

Kommentare: I have never had an issue sending or receiving emails.

Vorteile: My favorite part of the GoDaddy email Marketing is their customer service!! One of my technicians was having a difficult time getting their email set up and the godaddy rep stayed on the phone with me until we got the issue resolved. They also sent me links to graphics to help coach the tech. You are also able to assign how much storage each email account has- if you have a tech that rarely uses email they can be assigned to a smaller amount of storage where a main company email can have a higher storage rate.

Nachteile: Setting up the email account was difficult on the phone but like I said above if you have questions call their customer service number- they want and are willing to help! Its a really refreshing sight to see from a huge company!

My experience with Go Daddy email marketing is overall pretty good.

Bewertet am 3.2.2018
Coletta R.

Kommentare: A professional appearance for myself, customers, clients, and contractors. It shows that I am professional and have a professional business email. That makes a big difference.

Vorteile: I appreciate being able to have a professional email, that my clients and contractors can contact me through. I also like that I am able to send emails to them and it will display a professional email address, that matches my website domain name, as I also have with Go daddy.

Nachteile: The thing that I like least about GO Daddy email is when there is an issue, it becomes a bigger problem that it needs to be. The service is great, but the techs will make it hard to get things back on track. They make it too technical. Sometimes, I find myself having to fix the issue, by playing around on the background of things.

We have used Go Daddy for years for our web services

Bewertet am 18.5.2018
Kris T.

Kommentare: This is great software and i would highly recommend to anyone that is in the web development industry.

Vorteile: We love that it is web based and that it is easy to use. Its great that you can log in and see everything your managing on one platform. Frees up a ton of time

Nachteile: Honestly we don't know much about it that we dont like. I personally sometimes do not like a soliciting call about renewing service but that shows they are ontop of the market

Emails were easy to set up, use, and had large capacity.

Bewertet am 9.3.2018
Jenny K.
Executive Assistant/Office Manager/Board Secretary
Regierungsbeziehungen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Allowed a small foundation to stay organized with its communications to the multiple lists, committees, and board.

Vorteile: I like the fact that you can have unlimited emails and unlimited distribution lists. The lists and are easy to edit. The messages are easy to send.

Nachteile: I like to use tables and different fonts. It was little cumbersome in formatting text and adding the tables. Once I got it done, I was happy with the result.

Easy enough to use, but not the best email marketing software

Bewertet am 16.1.2018
Gail N.

Kommentare: It does work for me - I am able to send a marketing email out to tell people what events I have going on month to month, what new products, anything else newsworthy.

Vorteile: I started using this email marketing software because I use their website builder and email for my business. It is easy enough to use - simple and intuitive and gets the job done. It keeps a list of contacts, it gives some templates for the normal communications, sales, newsletters, etc. It also allows you to create the whole thing from scratch, or to start with a previous campaign. You can preview your campaign before you send it, you can send it to yourself and see what it will really look like, and you can schedule it for another date and time. It automatically puts the legal "unsubscribe" capability on your email, and you can build a "subscribe form" too to use on your website.

Nachteile: If I didn't already use their website software, I wouldn't use this. The email contacts you build and the email marketing contacts you build are entirely separate, and the import/export feature is not the best. I have lost literally hundreds of contacts because it doesn't take into consideration that you might have a paper sign-up book or paper slips that people requested that you send them emails. After importing my whole list and having it remove most of them, I contacted support, and they tried to help me import them again, but the same thing happened. Their support people are fabulous, but they can't override the system which apparently considers anyone who signs up outside their software not to be "legal" requests. The templates they provide are pretty few - there are only a couple I would ever use based on the look of them. I typically just create my own from scratch even though it's more work, because then it looks like I want it to look. Other than those annoying things, it works fine for me.

GoDaddy Email Marketing

Bewertet am 2.1.2019
Muhammad S.
Lead Talent Sourcer for Account / Project Management & Business Development
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: GoDaddy Email Marketing Platform is perfect for those who are in marketing or sales field. I got 70% more sales this year due to this perfect solution by GoDaddy.

Vorteile: * Easy to use
* 100% email delivery
* Perfect reports
* Perfect database of peeps
* Simply loving application by godaddy
* Love godaddy

Nachteile: I am using this for professional email marketing from more than 2 years without any issues.

Could be more user friendly

Bewertet am 3.10.2018
Stacy L.
Guest Satisfaction
Gastgewerbe, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We are able to reply to guestsand associates easily and without delays. Attachments are easily uploaded which we use frequently.

Vorteile: We can set templates for messages we send frequently. The formatting options are easy to apply.

Nachteile: The layout is complicated and could be more streamlined and easier on the eyes. Its cluttered. Attachment previews would be a nice addition.

Great

Bewertet am 20.6.2018
Rebecca N.
sales

Vorteile: What I like most about this software is the ease of the use. Everything is understandable and easy to set up within the software.

Nachteile: I haven't found much that I don't like about this software. It has a new updated view that you have the option to use but I like the original myself. But def not a Con, just a preference.

I have used this for the last few years to manage my personal and business email.

Bewertet am 6.3.2018
Of Counsel

Vorteile: It is user friendly and has the ability to integrate with Word in order to conduct your tasks in the same environment as your email.

Nachteile: In order to delete junk mail you must access your account through a PC rather than on your mobile app. That is a feature that needs to be reconsidered so that any deletion can be synced.

I ❤️ Go Daddy!

Bewertet am 13.12.2018
Chandris S.
Creator
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Go Daddy is great for businesses to stay connected to followers and members. Highly recommended this software.

Vorteile: With Go daddy I was able to contact members about specials and events. Let’s you stay connected with each member.

Nachteile: Software is pretty straight forward let’s you email large amount of people at one time.

Excellent email program.

Bewertet am 10.7.2018
Ray D.
VP of Sales

Vorteile: Godaddy email is very user friendly. One big plus is the ability to easily create template emails. This speeds things up a great deal.

Nachteile: The only thing is that it is not easy to build and store email lists. This feature should be made more user friendly.

Great tool to send professional look newsletters to our subscribers.

Bewertet am 29.6.2018
Software Developer

Vorteile: Godaddy's email marketing tool is wonderful. We can choose the plans as per our needs. In this tool we can choose the template of ojr choice and can create a professional look newsletters. The price is also cheap.

Nachteile: Everything is good while using this software. I am not having any issues. I want them to provide a free trail for the new customers.

I use this daily to interact with professional contacts for work

Bewertet am 30.4.2018
Production Supervisor
13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I like the ease at which I am able to have a unique email strictly for work that is supervised by someone internal who can help resolve issues.

Nachteile: We had issues trying to switch over to use Office 365 (I believe that's what it was). Eventually we had to go back to just using the regular server.

GoDaddy email is efficient for what we need for our medical office staff.

Bewertet am 10.4.2018
Marsha R.
Medizinische Praxis, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We are able to communicate with each other efficiently. The program is easy to set up.

Vorteile: I do like it is easy to access and reset passwords. To change emails if there are employees that have left and you have new employee starting. Administrator a capabilities are easy.

Nachteile: There is long wait times when you're trying to get a hold of a representative. Although the software is very user-friendly if you have any issues expect to be on hold for a while.

Go Daddy's Marketing for Nutritionists

Bewertet am 16.7.2019
Daniela C.
Nutritionist
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Customer service, technicians are ready to help you in whichever problem you have.

Nachteile: Costs vary daily and you don't have any advantage by being a user of their domains.

Go Daddy email

Bewertet am 13.12.2018
Marsha R.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: They are very friendly, easy to get ahold and is user friendly. They are cost effective for a smaller business.

Nachteile: Their hold times can be excessive at times.

Email marketing campaign made easy

Bewertet am 21.7.2019
Surveyor and loss assessor
Versicherung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall its a great app for managing your email campaigns and a must for those who want to reach different businesses.

Vorteile: The tool handles all your email marketing campaigns, It manages all your email lists with ease. It provides all the required tools to create attractive looking emails. The support provided is prompt and always available.

Nachteile: Its free plan has very limited features, The analytics are very limited and should show more details once we make our campaign live.

Great Email Solution

Bewertet am 26.11.2018
Relationship Manager
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: GoDaddy has come a long way from a web hosting service to a total business solution. We use GoDaddy for domains, hosting, emails, email marketing etc. Their solutions are great, competitive and very easy to use. Will certainly recommend.

Nachteile: No complaints. It's a great company with great product offering.

Email marketing done right

Bewertet am 23.3.2018
Rhonda L.
AuPair Coordinator

Vorteile: It's easy to use and makes marketing simple. The customer service is outstanding 24 hours a day. You cannot go wrong.

Nachteile: Nothing. It works really well for the money. I love everything about it. I have no complaints about Go Daddy as a whole. I love everything about them.

Super fast access to emails

Bewertet am 21.8.2018
Victoria D.
HR manager
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: How easy it is to use and that i can fluctuate between three of my email accounts at the click of a button!!!

Nachteile: The fact that you cant actually have all three email accounts live at any one time... it logs you out of one to access another.

GoDaddy Email Marketing is a good support in the creation of professional quality emails

Bewertet am 6.9.2018
Julian G.
Designer Web
Lebensmittelproduktion, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: GoDaddy Email Marketing gives us the necessary tools to create email campaigns that generate many sales with the investment practically free and a support team that helps us 24/7

Vorteile: the reports and panels are made to be easy to read, the pre-established templates and their tools help us maintain our appearance even though we do not have design and marketing professionals.

Nachteile: At the time of integrating the forms of my website with the user base it took several minutes, it also makes it a bit uncomfortable to manage GoDaddy Email Marketing from a smartphone, I think the responsive design should better

GoDaddy Email Marketing helps us maintain a personal contact with all our subscribers

Bewertet am 6.8.2018
Juan cesar G.
Freelance Programmer

Kommentare: with GoDaddy I have increased my Email Marketing list and every day I increase the number of conversions

Vorteile: GoDaddy offers us a great choice to start in the world of Email Marketing, I create campaigns in a few minutes, thanks to their personalized templates and easy-to-use tools. What I love most about this program is the automation function that makes emails personal and also their responsive web design.

Nachteile: When I was integrating the program with my website and social networks, it was a little complicated, but the support helped me in a short time.

Godaddy Review

Bewertet am 21.5.2019
Alumni Coordinator
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Honestly no complaints. I love it.

Vorteile: It is a really good email platform. Even let's me schedule events.

Nachteile: It is hard to use on my phone. I really wish they had an app for the email.