Digital Marketing Suite Erfahrungen

Über Digital Marketing Suite

Ermöglicht dir, auf einfache Weise schöne, vollständig farbig gestaltete E-Mails ohne technische oder Designkenntnisse zu erstellen.

Erfahre mehr über Digital Marketing Suite

I really like how self explanatory it was for me to start up my website and email marketing.

Don't like price increases but understandable - just hard to budget when you don't know what next year's rate will be.

Bewertungen zu Digital Marketing Suite

Digital Marketing Suite hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,3 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 80 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Digital Marketing Suite bereits verwendet?

Prem
Prem
Freelancer in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Create everything for campaign in it

Kommentare: While Managing campaign and its new customers it is very capable of all tasks from start to end

You can create campaign posters, posts, emails for any marketing theme. I like the think that it has post scheduling feature. It also have custom email themes.

While creating posts or posters it has limited fonts. New fonts can be added

Chandan
Chandan
Business Owner in Indien
Informationsdienst, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Recommended for websites hosted under GoDaddy for established business houses but not for newbies

Kommentare: Recommended for websites hosted under GoDaddy for established business houses. Not for newbies as they may get a free, better option elsewhere.

Great for those websites already hosted on GoDaddy because of the integration that one avails under one GoDaddy account. For those under Deluxe Linux Hosting, they are offering a free Email Marketing Starter Plan with the following limited features: Number of contacts: 50, Number of emails: 50 per month, Image storage: Unlimited, Number of sign up forms: Unlimited. Other features include automated email campaigns, convert blog posts to email, custom HTML emails, automated welcome message, record signup IPs, auto-send event emails, store and manage contacts, and email composer. My suggestion is to make your foundation strong using this free Starter Plan and then updgrade to Beginner Plan with number of contacts: 500, number of emails 5000 per month.

They should have a free plan for all the websites hosted by them. At a time when there are so many competitors offering so much under free plan with no commitment, GoDaddy Email Marketing Plan appears pricey for beginners.

Gail

Easy enough to use, but not the best email marketing software

Kommentare: It does work for me - I am able to send a marketing email out to tell people what events I have going on month to month, what new products, anything else newsworthy.

I started using this email marketing software because I use their website builder and email for my business. It is easy enough to use - simple and intuitive and gets the job done. It keeps a list of contacts, it gives some templates for the normal communications, sales, newsletters, etc. It also allows you to create the whole thing from scratch, or to start with a previous campaign. You can preview your campaign before you send it, you can send it to yourself and see what it will really look like, and you can schedule it for another date and time. It automatically puts the legal "unsubscribe" capability on your email, and you can build a "subscribe form" too to use on your website.

If I didn't already use their website software, I wouldn't use this. The email contacts you build and the email marketing contacts you build are entirely separate, and the import/export feature is not the best. I have lost literally hundreds of contacts because it doesn't take into consideration that you might have a paper sign-up book or paper slips that people requested that you send them emails. After importing my whole list and having it remove most of them, I contacted support, and they tried to help me import them again, but the same thing happened. Their support people are fabulous, but they can't override the system which apparently considers anyone who signs up outside their software not to be "legal" requests. The templates they provide are pretty few - there are only a couple I would ever use based on the look of them. I typically just create my own from scratch even though it's more work, because then it looks like I want it to look. Other than those annoying things, it works fine for me.

Kris
Kris
Owner in Kanada

We have used Go Daddy for years for our web services

Kommentare: This is great software and i would highly recommend to anyone that is in the web development industry.

We love that it is web based and that it is easy to use. Its great that you can log in and see everything your managing on one platform. Frees up a ton of time

Honestly we don't know much about it that we dont like. I personally sometimes do not like a soliciting call about renewing service but that shows they are ontop of the market

Jenny
Jenny
Executive Assistant/Office Manager/Board Secretary in USA
Regierungsbeziehungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Emails were easy to set up, use, and had large capacity.

Kommentare: Allowed a small foundation to stay organized with its communications to the multiple lists, committees, and board.

I like the fact that you can have unlimited emails and unlimited distribution lists. The lists and are easy to edit. The messages are easy to send.

I like to use tables and different fonts. It was little cumbersome in formatting text and adding the tables. Once I got it done, I was happy with the result.

kathleen
Author in USA
Unterhaltung, Selbstständig

I left Go Daddy Because...

Kommentare: Rugged. Maybe they were in their infancy, but they didn't improve much over the years. I just stopped using them halfway through my paid account life.

The price was GREAT! I bought a five year subscription for what a half year would cost me at Mailchimp. Newsletter creation was fairly easy but a little more constrained than I like.

Deliverability was awful. I did side by side comparisons with my Mailchimp account and GoDaddy wasn't getting through. I contacted them (At that time they were still using the Gem help desk or at least that's who they called in.) When I asked their deliverability score and they claimed they didn't even know what I was talking about. I can't use a service that doesn't have high deliverability rates.

Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

Super great first step when launching website

I quickly grew out of the available tools, but the integration with WP managed site and GoDaddy hosting was essential. It's easy to use, integrates nicely and is easy to put in place even if you don't have a lot of marketing experience.

Was not able to scale many GoDaddy products and eventually had to enable WooCommerce because GD couldn't grow with me. Also, I think it's confusing what you are paying for in general with GD. I don't know what I need or not.

Muhammad
Muhammad
Lead Talent Sourcer for Account / Project Management & Business Development in Pakistan
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

GoDaddy Email Marketing

Kommentare: GoDaddy Email Marketing Platform is perfect for those who are in marketing or sales field. I got 70% more sales this year due to this perfect solution by GoDaddy.

* Easy to use * 100% email delivery * Perfect reports * Perfect database of peeps * Simply loving application by godaddy * Love godaddy

I am using this for professional email marketing from more than 2 years without any issues.

Shubham
Shubham
Video Editor in Indien
Medienproduktion, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best Profitable Email Marketing Software

Kommentare: It's helped me lot to align my all email in one place.

It is easy to use and easy to interact with your customer and very descent in the design. You can easily track your email on time.

I think, It's high in price compared functions. And their template older than other email marketing software.

Siddiq
Siddiq
Lead Generation Executive in Indien
Marketing & Werbung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Lead Generation Executive

Kommentare: The tool has been great in terms of features, support, new features launch.
They have the best Customer support team, they have guided me in the right direction.

It has the best email marketing features. I have been using their service for almost 2+ years now and I'm satisfied.

Nothing much, overall a good Platform to start with.

Chandris
Creator in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I ❤️ Go Daddy!

Kommentare: Go Daddy is great for businesses to stay connected to followers and members. Highly recommended this software.

With Go daddy I was able to contact members about specials and events. Let’s you stay connected with each member.

Software is pretty straight forward let’s you email large amount of people at one time.

Ray
VP of Sales in USA

Excellent email program.

Godaddy email is very user friendly. One big plus is the ability to easily create template emails. This speeds things up a great deal.

The only thing is that it is not easy to build and store email lists. This feature should be made more user friendly.

Marsha
Office Manager in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

GoDaddy email is efficient for what we need for our medical office staff.

Kommentare: We are able to communicate with each other efficiently. The program is easy to set up.

I do like it is easy to access and reset passwords. To change emails if there are employees that have left and you have new employee starting. Administrator a capabilities are easy.

There is long wait times when you're trying to get a hold of a representative. Although the software is very user-friendly if you have any issues expect to be on hold for a while.

Kerry
Manager in USA
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

GoDaddy Email Marketing

Kommentare: This has helped us drive sales to our online store through easy click to buy options

I like how we can dump our customer base of emails into the system to send them emails, then use that same system to process payment and fulfill orders.

I wish there was some more customization options to how we design the emails that wlll be sent out to our customers.

Juan Cesar
Juan Cesar
Freelance Programmer in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

GoDaddy Email Marketing helps us maintain a personal contact with all our subscribers

Kommentare: with GoDaddy I have increased my Email Marketing list and every day I increase the number of conversions

GoDaddy offers us a great choice to start in the world of Email Marketing, I create campaigns in a few minutes, thanks to their personalized templates and easy-to-use tools. What I love most about this program is the automation function that makes emails personal and also their responsive web design.

When I was integrating the program with my website and social networks, it was a little complicated, but the support helped me in a short time.

Versicherung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Email marketing campaign made easy

Kommentare: Overall its a great app for managing your email campaigns and a must for those who want to reach different businesses.

The tool handles all your email marketing campaigns, It manages all your email lists with ease. It provides all the required tools to create attractive looking emails. The support provided is prompt and always available.

Its free plan has very limited features, The analytics are very limited and should show more details once we make our campaign live.

OLASINA
OLASINA
Branding Analyst in Nigeria
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Godaddy Email marketing

Godaddy email marketing has been my online tool for marketing, they provide a quality email marketing interface. I really recommend to buyers.

Godaddy email marketing should work better on their customer service. They need to create interface that speedy good customer-seller relationship.

Krish
Krish
Ambassador in Indien
Computer-Software, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Perfect Email solution!

Kommentare: Pretty good overall, can improve the basic stuff, however gets the work done very smoothly

Very easy to get onboard and categorize the emails. Unique and very useful tools to format the emails, look at the stats and keep track of accounts all at once,

Was expecting a larger library of templates and possibly and if the functions could improve a bit on larger campiagns which are very common

, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

We use godaddy as our smtp server for test purposes

Godaddy is a good smtp server that we currently use for test purposes only because we use mailchimp as our main provider. Although GoDaddy is cheap and good for all the test that we need for the majority of our tests.

Sometimes is hard to configure what we need for our tests. The user experience is not the best on the administration page.

Justine
Writer in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

GoDaddy Makes Email Easy

Kommentare: Ive had a good experience, I would definitely recommend it to others.

I like how professional this product is and how it presented, great counter service for any issues.

Ive had a few technical glitches but they have been fixed.

Antwort von GoDaddy

Hi Justine, Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We appreciate you!

Now we can send customized messages to our email subsribers with its help.

Godaddy Email Marketing tool is a great platform to send customized messages to our sebscribers. It has also provided us the built in templates to save our time and efforts. Its very easy now to send beautifull and customized newsletters.

They sbould have provided this tool for free of cost to all of its hosting customers. As new publishers sometime don't want to spend too much of their money. Godaddy can afford this thing I guess.

Warren
Tech in UK
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Up and running quickly, great drag and drop designer

Really easy to use, very quick minimal fuss set up, great for simple and straightforward email marketing. Good prices too. Good integration with Google Analytics to give us reports that we need.

Wordpress plugin has limited customisation options.

Rebecca
Rebecca
Executive Assistant in USA
Rechtsberatung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

I love using godaddy email marketing!

I've tried several email marketing services over the years, and godaddy email marketing is one of the best values for your money. It's also extremely easy to use.

I haven't experienced any issues with go daddy email marketing as of yet. I have been using it for a little over 6 months now.

Kathrine
Marketing in USA
Forschung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great price, but needs more

I love that it offers unlimited image hosting, that’s a really nice feature

However, it lacks quality and there is no free trial it offers. So you have to spend money to use it before deciding if it will work

Cindy
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Cannot Customize!!!!!

Kommentare: VERY user UNFRIENDLY. Impossible to customize.