Digital Marketing Suite Erfahrungen

Über Digital Marketing Suite

Ermöglicht dir, auf einfache Weise schöne, vollständig farbig gestaltete E-Mails ohne technische oder Designkenntnisse zu erstellen.

Erfahre mehr über Digital Marketing Suite

I am not the administrator of the account, but I guess the price must be (it has to be) better the G-Suite, because other than that I don't see any reasons to use any GoDaddy products.

Don't like price increases but understandable - just hard to budget when you don't know what next year's rate will be.

Bewertungen zu Digital Marketing Suite

Digital Marketing Suite hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,3 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 80 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Digital Marketing Suite bereits verwendet?

Prem
Prem
Freelancer in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Create everything for campaign in it

Kommentare: While Managing campaign and its new customers it is very capable of all tasks from start to end

You can create campaign posters, posts, emails for any marketing theme. I like the think that it has post scheduling feature. It also have custom email themes.

While creating posts or posters it has limited fonts. New fonts can be added

Chandan
Chandan
Business Owner in Indien
Informationsdienst, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Recommended for websites hosted under GoDaddy for established business houses but not for newbies

Kommentare: Recommended for websites hosted under GoDaddy for established business houses. Not for newbies as they may get a free, better option elsewhere.

Great for those websites already hosted on GoDaddy because of the integration that one avails under one GoDaddy account. For those under Deluxe Linux Hosting, they are offering a free Email Marketing Starter Plan with the following limited features: Number of contacts: 50, Number of emails: 50 per month, Image storage: Unlimited, Number of sign up forms: Unlimited. Other features include automated email campaigns, convert blog posts to email, custom HTML emails, automated welcome message, record signup IPs, auto-send event emails, store and manage contacts, and email composer. My suggestion is to make your foundation strong using this free Starter Plan and then updgrade to Beginner Plan with number of contacts: 500, number of emails 5000 per month.

They should have a free plan for all the websites hosted by them. At a time when there are so many competitors offering so much under free plan with no commitment, GoDaddy Email Marketing Plan appears pricey for beginners.

Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

Super great first step when launching website

I quickly grew out of the available tools, but the integration with WP managed site and GoDaddy hosting was essential. It's easy to use, integrates nicely and is easy to put in place even if you don't have a lot of marketing experience.

Was not able to scale many GoDaddy products and eventually had to enable WooCommerce because GD couldn't grow with me. Also, I think it's confusing what you are paying for in general with GD. I don't know what I need or not.

Kris
Kris
Owner in Kanada

We have used Go Daddy for years for our web services

Kommentare: This is great software and i would highly recommend to anyone that is in the web development industry.

We love that it is web based and that it is easy to use. Its great that you can log in and see everything your managing on one platform. Frees up a ton of time

Honestly we don't know much about it that we dont like. I personally sometimes do not like a soliciting call about renewing service but that shows they are ontop of the market

Jenny
Jenny
Executive Assistant/Office Manager/Board Secretary in USA
Regierungsbeziehungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Emails were easy to set up, use, and had large capacity.

Kommentare: Allowed a small foundation to stay organized with its communications to the multiple lists, committees, and board.

I like the fact that you can have unlimited emails and unlimited distribution lists. The lists and are easy to edit. The messages are easy to send.

I like to use tables and different fonts. It was little cumbersome in formatting text and adding the tables. Once I got it done, I was happy with the result.

Muhammad
Muhammad
Lead Talent Sourcer for Account / Project Management & Business Development in Pakistan
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

GoDaddy Email Marketing

Kommentare: GoDaddy Email Marketing Platform is perfect for those who are in marketing or sales field. I got 70% more sales this year due to this perfect solution by GoDaddy.

* Easy to use * 100% email delivery * Perfect reports * Perfect database of peeps * Simply loving application by godaddy * Love godaddy

I am using this for professional email marketing from more than 2 years without any issues.

kathleen
Author in USA
Unterhaltung, Selbstständig

I left Go Daddy Because...

Kommentare: Rugged. Maybe they were in their infancy, but they didn't improve much over the years. I just stopped using them halfway through my paid account life.

The price was GREAT! I bought a five year subscription for what a half year would cost me at Mailchimp. Newsletter creation was fairly easy but a little more constrained than I like.

Deliverability was awful. I did side by side comparisons with my Mailchimp account and GoDaddy wasn't getting through. I contacted them (At that time they were still using the Gem help desk or at least that's who they called in.) When I asked their deliverability score and they claimed they didn't even know what I was talking about. I can't use a service that doesn't have high deliverability rates.

I have used this for the last few years to manage my personal and business email.

It is user friendly and has the ability to integrate with Word in order to conduct your tasks in the same environment as your email.

In order to delete junk mail you must access your account through a PC rather than on your mobile app. That is a feature that needs to be reconsidered so that any deletion can be synced.

, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

I use this daily to interact with professional contacts for work

I like the ease at which I am able to have a unique email strictly for work that is supervised by someone internal who can help resolve issues.

We had issues trying to switch over to use Office 365 (I believe that's what it was). Eventually we had to go back to just using the regular server.

Siddiq
Siddiq
Lead Generation Executive in Indien
Marketing & Werbung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Lead Generation Executive

Kommentare: The tool has been great in terms of features, support, new features launch.
They have the best Customer support team, they have guided me in the right direction.

It has the best email marketing features. I have been using their service for almost 2+ years now and I'm satisfied.

Nothing much, overall a good Platform to start with.

rebecca
sales in USA

Great

What I like most about this software is the ease of the use. Everything is understandable and easy to set up within the software.

I haven't found much that I don't like about this software. It has a new updated view that you have the option to use but I like the original myself. But def not a Con, just a preference.

Flávia
Rede Social Pessoal in Brasilien
Design, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Professional needs professional email

Kommentare: With the use of this software, I feel that my business is seen with more respect and I can gain greater trust from customers. I met it through a course and I intend to continue using it in the future

With this software, I can interact and gain more respect and credibility with my current and future customers

I need to explore the software more, what would improve for me that I started a business would be a promotion for when I finish my contract and continue with a promotional price for customers who want to retain their loyalty

Antwort von GoDaddy

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We appreciate you! -J.L.

Ariane
event manager in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Not user-friendly and outdated templates

It was inexpensive. I fell for a cold sales call where I was offered a good rate, as the company website was through GoDaddy. You get what you pay for though!

1. It did not link up the email contacts easily with my software. I had to use a 3rd party to connect my contacts, and it frequently didn't sync correctly. 2. Templates are outdated, and I wound up designing my own most of the time. This was time-consuming and a waste of my time. 3. Templates are not user-friendly and it was difficult to move graphics around on the page. The way it's set up is that you basically can only put your text/graphics/etc in rows. You can't move parts around easily and can't overlap.

Sarah
Graphic Designer in USA
Design, Selbstständig

One stop shop

Kommentare: Godaddy has always had the best customer service, going above and beyond to help me.

I love that godaddy is a one stop shop for all my domain and email needs. It is simple to set up and the upkeep is effortless.

I have no major complaints. Their website used to be a little chaotic to navigate but their rebrand fixed the majority of those problems.

Victoria
HR manager in UK
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Super fast access to emails

How easy it is to use and that i can fluctuate between three of my email accounts at the click of a button!!!

The fact that you cant actually have all three email accounts live at any one time... it logs you out of one to access another.

Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Godaddy Review

Kommentare: Honestly no complaints. I love it.

It is a really good email platform. Even let's me schedule events.

It is hard to use on my phone. I really wish they had an app for the email.

Versicherung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Email marketing campaign made easy

Kommentare: Overall its a great app for managing your email campaigns and a must for those who want to reach different businesses.

The tool handles all your email marketing campaigns, It manages all your email lists with ease. It provides all the required tools to create attractive looking emails. The support provided is prompt and always available.

Its free plan has very limited features, The analytics are very limited and should show more details once we make our campaign live.

Seema
Analyst in USA
Schreiben & Editieren, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Very Powerful Marketing Help

Kommentare: It is a seamless easy process. I can send easily so many unlimited emails to a large number of people. The distribution lists are also unlimited. The graphical user interface is so easy so friendly to navigate. It saves a lots and lots of our valuable time. One word -AWESOME

Quickly Create & Send Powerful Emails to potential customers

The customer service is great and very technical to resolve the issues. The turn around time to reach them can be improved which is I believe possible

Raymond
Raymond
Editor in USA
Verlagswesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

GoDaddy Provides Hosted Domains Convenient Email Marketing Options

The unrivaled technical support provided by GoDaddy to its email marketing customers counterbalances the greater thematic & function versatility advantages enjoyed by its competitors. Nonetheless, the 3 email marketing packages are well-suited to the practical marketing needs of new & maturing small businesses.

Annual costs for engaging mailing lists with GoDaddy's email marketing plans are not well matched to the budget & time sensitivities of small businesses after readily available & steep promotional discounts are exhausted.

Unterhaltungselektronik, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Stable Marketing Suite

Kommentare: I love that I can use my own domain name for my email address, and that I have a professional email address. I especially love the spam filter. I can't even imagine how many spams I would have to go through, if I didn't have this filter. I also love that I can send and receive attachments.

We have been using this email for months, it's super easy to use, we have never had any problems with it. We love that it is professional and well managed, so that we can focus on other areas of our business and not have to worry about the email going down. I highly recommend it!

So far everything looks fine and stable.

Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Basic Email Marketing

Kommentare: This software is good for a small company that is looking to just get started with email marketing. Once you grow - you need to grow out of GoDaddy and into a larger platform.

The plan is economic for a small business starting out at prices that will not break the bank. It is also nice to have many web services under one roof.

You get what you pay for. There is a max amount of contacts, which we are approaching and will probably need to be leaving soon for this reason. The customer service team is sometimes helpful, and other times...not so much. (1 star)

Konsumgüter, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Godaddy is a simple platform that can help automate email success.

Kommentare: This product is great for small companies to get there foot in the door with email marketing.
The objectives that one may have in email marketing can be met with godaddy's software.

I like the ability to send to a mass amount of people very simply. It makes for a very successful email campaign.

I do not like the limited amount of creativity one can add in an email. There are no dynamic features making this software stand out amongst other email marketing softwares.

Andrea
Paralegal in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Andrea Papa-review

Kommentare: I would recommend GoDaddy if you value email marketing highly in your company.

GoDaddy Email Marketing is a very user friendly software. It is easy to teach other newer employees how to use it as well.

I do not like the price of GoDaddy email marketing. I feel like it could be cheaper for the service it provides companies.

Nikos
Customer Experience Specialist in Griechenland
Telekommunikation, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Easy to create email campaigns

GoDaddy email marketing is an easy email campaign creator and very intuitive. Even if you are a novice user, you can easily create and manage your campaigns. I recommended it.

No cons to mention, I am very excited using it.

Cindy
Manager in
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Cannot Customize!!!!!

Kommentare: VERY user UNFRIENDLY. Impossible to customize.