Über Zift Solutions

Zift Solutions liefert einfache, integrierte Lösungen und Dienstleistungen, um profitablere Channel-Partner-Programme zu erstellen und zu vertiefen.

Erfahre mehr über Zift Solutions

Not Zift's fault but the amount of content provided to use to push through Zift was limited so we couldn't use it as much as we wanted to.

Bewertungen zu Zift Solutions

4,9

Zift Solutions hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 27 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Zift Solutions bereits verwendet?

June
June
USA
Quelle: GetApp

Scaleable solution that grows with your needs.

REST API means that there are no barriers to integrating Relayware platform with our companies BI and CRM tools. Relayware have constructed their product around 4 main packs which mean it is economical scale with business need. Powerful business rules engine, multilingual support, ability to distribute content across multiple countries and integration with our SSO solution were also compelling factors in our choice. Other positive points are the use of Relaytags, single lines of code in tag form that allow the administrator to display multiple content elements on the portal without the need for back end development. This means that it is possible to economically refresh the portal and content frequently.

Could do with a greater range of off the shelf connectors, slightly less tolerant of customization need since the new packaging and re-launch of the product.

Tim
Sales Director in USA
Computer-Hardware, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Zift Provides Great Service, Support and Content

Kommentare: Updating marketing can be a constant challenge. With Zift Solutions now have a way to make your life easier while still increasing your chances to find new opportunities.

First, Zift Solutions has great people which is the bedrock of a great service. Everyone we have worked with has been very helpful and currently we have been lucky enough to work with Renata. All of us are extremely busy and I cannot overstate how her level of support has helped us move forward with our marketing plans and goals. Second, the platform and variety of what Zift Solutions offers is second to none. We are continuing to expand what we are doing and Zift Solutions is one of the pillars of our marketing moving forward.

Has a large amount of vendors but adding more is always helpful. Of course that is not up to Zift and I highly recommend vendors to start working with Zift Solutions

Tory
Digital Marketing Manager in USA
Computer-Software, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Innovative Channel Management Platform

Kommentare: Overall, Zift Solutions has helped propel my company's marketing efforts forward. They've provided us with fresh ideas in reaching new sets of potential customers and leads.

I've been pleasantly surprised with how the ease of use and flexibility of Zift Solutions! The breadth of features has helped build and support our channel program. They've been able to work with us to meet our specific needs.

There's a bit of a learning curve at understanding the software and we've experienced delays in pages loading.

Ryan
Marketing Mgr in USA

Implementation was a breeze. We had someone to reach out to every step of the way, when needed.

Ease of use, full integration with features such as social, web plugins and easy navigation for our partners. Our partners love the features in the portal, true for partners large and small. Surprisingly, email automation inst something all of our partners have down pat, so this is extremely helpful in solving this need.

- the legal/contract negotiation process was a bit lengthy...but that was due to DigiCert as much as Zift. Shows that we have our stuff/paperwork together. - there were a lot of meetings/workshops in the implementation phase...this could just be because I am a one man army and bigger teams would likely appreciate it.

Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Channel Management Simplified in one Tool

Kommentare: Good for channel business and it is an easy to use platform with ready support around the clock!

Customizable to suit the business. Loads of marketing tools. Great email campaign and lead management platform. Easy to use. Great and timely customer support.

Slow site loading times on the zift123 platform.

Chief Marketing Officer in USA

Zift is a great PRM that I would recommend to any vendor!

The Zift software provides our partners with an easy to use solution that gives them access to our full marketing catalog. Excellent reporting and analytics, the people from Zift are outstanding to work with and I couldn't recommend this enough.

Takes a long time to get it up and running, couple of little glitches but support teams have been very responsive in getting those fixed. Not much to complain about.

Anne
Anne
Informationsdienst, Selbstständig

Interesting Options

Kommentare: I have limited experience with this, only being called in when my client needed assistance from me to integrate with website or help with email. I believe there is much more functionality than I'm aware of

Easily integrate product showcases into website; email marketing options were easy to understand

Wish email "look" could be better customized to brand

Douglas
Douglas
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Well Done ZIft

Kommentare: They respond quickly and are eager to solve problems

It is intuitive, well laid out, and offers many ready to go campaigns

It was tough continuing to get enough email credits

Computer-Software, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic sales team who guided us through process and escalation

Ease of use and empowerment to our Partners is a key component of our needs with a growing need to empower the partners who need support in educating the market in our story.

Salesforce.com integration process has been a struggle and the project team changing. However, Zift stood up to the plate to send their top line guys to resolve our Salesforce.com integration needs.

Bob
Bob
Founder in USA
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Automates Many Daily Marketing Processes

Kommentare: Great support. Fast, comprehensive answers when I run into a challenge.

It's intuitive and easy to use. Can launch campaigns quite readily. Nice functionality including email, web pages, collateral and social.

Some limitations with respect to defining email segments. Cannot defined suppression lists.

Ghouse
Digital Marketing Specialist in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Most prompt platform for email campaigns and social media post scheduling

Kommentare: My overall experience is good with zift as I have been using it for 1 and a half years. It is reducing our time on creating and pushing out email campaigns easily without any hectic process

Ease of access with simple processes to manage email campaigns and run them.

Social media library doesn't have much materials

Charles
Business Development Manager in USA
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Powerful Tools for SMB Marketers

Kommentare: Zift is helping me generate new opportunities and grow my pipeline for analytics software and consulting services.

Zift makes it easy for me to run pre-built marketing campaigns that help to generate new opportunities. The tool is intuitive and only requires a 1 hr training before you can start using it effectively. In addition it provides detailed lead scores and a breakdown of prospect activity so that you can quickly identify which prospects you should follow up with.

Like most marketing automation tools, Zift has a lot of features that can be distracting when you're trying to build your first campaign. While Zift has simplified the functionality as much as possible, I think this is still an area for improvement to help customers with limited experience with marketing automation.

Dinara
Technology Consultant in UK

great partner experience

Easy integration, great admin console, a feature rich product that is full of great touch pionts for partners to do business with.

I find bulk upload functinality is a feathre that might be improve, maybe a wysiwyg can be introduced

Martin
Digital Marketing in USA

Simple to use, easy for partners to execute multichannel campaigns in a `box

Kommentare: Increased engagement, higher quality leads

Love that partners can quickly build campaigns using existing assets that are multichannel, social, email and media buys

Due to ability to offer muktichannel campaigns, global customers need to plan to `fuel with lots of content. In a global environment that typically means multiple agencies to manage.

Sarah
Global Channel Marketing Manager in UK

Simple to use platform, with a range of useful features to make channel marketers life much easier

Automated co-branding is very simple to use, the pre-packaged campaign feature is brilliant for our partners, fantastic reporting tool for both us and our partners.

SFDC integration on the back end seemed a little bit clunky to start, although we are starting to get our heads around it.

Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Product

So many benefits for any sized business. CRM Tools usually specialize in a few things, as this platform is an effective all in one solution.

As far as cons go, I really don't see any. The reps at Zift Solutions did a fantastic job of walking me through the platform

Maria
Sales Rep in USA
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Relayware Review

Kommentare: Very responsive and follow up stellar

User friendly , effective, and streamlined to increase revenue opportunity

Easier to assess .. save time to get to results

Barry
Emerging technology Strategist in USA
Internet, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Zift Review

Kommentare: Very easy to use and good sound quality

Ease of use and getting the program started.

Issue connecting to my computer headphones

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Quick response to support requests

So far, I can only comment on the support/response to raising tickets for Zift services which has been good.

Lots of helpful info on the customer platform, but not easy to navigate.

Casey
Casey
Content Writer in USA
Telekommunikation, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Zift is an intuitive tool that has made organizing partner relationships much easier!

Kommentare: A better user experience for implementing partner marketing initiatives.

I like how intuitive it is and that their how-to guides are easily accessible when I do have a question. I also appreciate that it is customizable and includes everything we need to manage partner marketing.

Some of the features require multiple steps that I feel could be reduced to be more streamlined. But no complaints other than that!

Computer-Hardware, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

PDU

Kommentare: I found the Lift Solutions to be very positive and helpful. My representative is very helpful and wants to hear how he can improve my experiences with Zift Solutions. It has been a very positive working with Zift.

The ability to set up banners in social media.

Layouts of the icons were a bit confusing at first to navigate and set things up but some of that could be do to I am new to the Lift software.

Kelsey
Junior Marketing Coordinator in Kanada
Marketing & Werbung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

It's fine.

Simple, easy to use interface. My team had no issues figuring out how to send out social posts and emails.

Laura
Field Marketing Manager in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Internal Traning

Kommentare: Over all I liked the experience, self explanatory and easy to use.

How easy it is to use. You can pick and choose what you want to implement.

I have no cons about Zift, its very easy to use

Jose
Manager in Mexiko
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Incredible product

Kommentare: Its extremely easy to use

It works as expected. Solution for Bill email with merge fields

Sometimes its difficult to login to the platform

henry
owner in USA
Informationsdienst, Selbstständig

Good job

Kommentare: A great tool.

Great and easy to use. I can't say enough about it.

Like it all. So this is a good tool but could be less expensive.