Über Infegy Atlas

Nicht verfügbar

I don´t like when they show the post but when I enter it does not appear.

Bewertungen zu Infegy Atlas

4,9

Infegy Atlas hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 62 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Infegy Atlas bereits verwendet?

Kirstin
Kirstin
VP Content Strategy in USA

Amazing Client Success Lead

Our dedicated Client Success Lead, Shawna H., is truly dedicated. I recently threw a last minute, quick turnaround request her way and without hesitation she was eager to help. I needed reports and insights for a client presentation. With little direction she gave me content that was the star of the meeting. Quick turnaround, enthusiasm, and great insights. So appreciated!

So far, my only con is that I don't get to spend enough time in Infegy to be a power user, but that is where my amazing Client Success Lead steps in!

Richard
Lead Data Strategist in UK
Marketing & Werbung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Exceptional Product! Exceptional Service!

Kommentare: From unlocking better creative executions, to facilitating stronger insights to generally adding interest to our working day, my overall experience with infegy has been exceedingly positive and I will always look to onboard any marketing, strategy or senior leadership team I am on with the power of its product.

You will not find a more versatile and useful social listening tool on the market place today. The depth and length of analysis you can do, the collaboration and creative empowerment it facilitates and its role in our strategic planning processes are all ways in which we get huge value from the product. I would 100% recommend it as a solution for any creative agency or network agency, particularly when you layer on the quality of support you receive from the infegy team themselves as well!

It is not ideal for live campaign management, but this is so rarely an essential use case for us, I don't even think about this aspect of the platform at all.

Sydney
Integrated Media Specialist in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Infegy, the essential social listening tool

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

It's great to hear that Infegy is user-friendly, and having a supportive team adds to the positive experience. This tool enables us to offer clients a thorough perspective of the social ecosystem, tailored to their specific industry or topic of interest.

Occasionally, the word clouds generated from sampling or scanning posts and mentions in response to your query may lack accuracy or clarity upon closer examination.

Alexandra
Sr. Connections Strategist in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

The best software for demographic segmentation

Kommentare: Overall, Infegy has been the best platform we've used thus far and it's an essential part of our business. I would strongly recommend it due to its ease of use and ability to segment down to the ethnicity level. Additionally, our support team is always available to not only answer questions but come to the rescue when we're in the trenches. As with most tools, it could use some improvement in several areas, but overall, our team is very happy with Infegy.

The most impactful part of this software is the tool's ability to detect conversations by ethnicity. This is a vital part of the market research that we do for our multicultural clients and it's why we've stuck with Infegy for over 3 years.

Due to the nature of emoji uses, the software could use some improvement in getting "smarter" at detecting truly positive conversations vs. negative ones. Sentiment plays a key role in our brand insights but we find that certain keywords and especially emojis get flagged as negative conversations when they're either neutral or positive.

Philip
Senior Channel Manager in Kanada
Öffentlichkeitsarbeit und Kommunikation, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Infegy Atlas Review

Kommentare: Good. The team at Infegy was always ready to help with any questions and had a positive attitude focused on getting us what we needed in a timely manner.

Ease of use, I could input my key search terms and then get results specific to certain platforms in seconds.

Sometimes data would not populate if the number of results didn't meet a certain threshold.

Morgan
Community Engagement Specialist in USA
Konsumgüter, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Hood + Infegy Review

Kommentare: I had a great experience learning about the platform and our client success lead sharing her knowledge of the tool.

I liked the most the word clouds and consumer sentiments. I also enjoyed collaborating with [sensitive content hidden] our Client Success Lead.

The only feature that could of been helpful would have been more of a range of conversation examples behind sentiments.

vor 5 Monaten

Thanks, Morgan! It's great to hear that our platform is making such a positive impact on your work. Thank you for sharing your experience with others!  Please let us know what we can do to help further.

Liana
Earned Media Supervisor in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great product, even better support

Kommentare: It has been a wonderful tool for not only helping better understand our current clients' audiences and industries, but also in pitching new business. We are a much savvier team because of it!

Not only are the features of Atlast easy to use, but their support team is incredible! They are responsive, knowledgable and wonderful to work with!

I truly have no complaints. The product checks all the boxes of what we were looking for.

Carolina
Carolina
Insights Coordinator in Brasilien
Öffentlichkeitsarbeit und Kommunikation, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A tool that makes a difference in strategic plans

Kommentare: Infegy Atlas helps me in different projects: benchmark analysis, influencer mapping, audience behavior analysis and brand reputation and also alert monitoring.
A tool that contributes to my day-to-day strategy projects.

First of all Infegy Atlas is an intuitive tool. It allows us to analyze the behavior of users from conversations on the Internet. The possibility of creating and comparing content and metrics from queries optimize projects and are features that make a difference, as well as resources related to users' feelings and emotions - fundamental to complement behavior analysis and research projects.

Well, considering that I'm from Brazil, I would like that it has a better press coverage, also, it would be helpful if we could sort mentions in bulk.

Mary
Content Strategist in USA
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Finding amazing insights with Infegy's social listening!

I love Infegy's social listening functionality, especially to see what target audiences care about. The topic word clouds, post content, and influencer recommendations have been invaluable to my work.

Infegy Atlas takes some time to learn. I've been using it for a while and still feel like I'm figuring things out. But the customer service is great and there are always people to help along the way.

vor 5 Monaten

Thanks, Mary! We're delighted to hear that our platform is meeting your market research needs and that you find it to be such a valuable tool. Finding influencers and voices that stand out in the conversation is one of my favorite ways to use the platform, too. Thank you for sharing your positive experience with others!

Jordan
Media Strategist in USA
Pharmazeutika, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Infegy New User Review

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Infegy Atlas make social listening easy and customizable no matter what your goals.

Export Post Limit: Would love to see export options available higher than 10k to eliminate the need for multiple exports of the same timeframes.

Illuminating Insights on Audiences/Brands/Topics

Kommentare: I would highly recommend Infegy Atlas to any team that is looking for a comprehensive social/online listening platform for a fair price and with a phenomenal customer support team.

Infegy Atlas allows you to build customized searches using boolean language to better understand what people are talking about online (websites, social, reviews, etc.). I used the tool when working as a Sr. Content Strategist at an advertising agency and it genuinely helped me and my team better understand brands' categories, audiences/customers, marketing and social campaign results, and more. We used the tool for content and social audits, pitch research, and much more. I would highly recommend investing in Infegy Atlas.

There were times when crafting boolean queries and filtering out unrelated topics posed a challenge; however, the Infegy Atlas customer support team is incredibly knowledgeable, helpful, and responsive and they always went above and beyond to help our team find the answers we were seeking.

Unterhaltung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Infegy

Kommentare: The customer service has been EXCEPTIONAL. They are always available to help you build a query or just answer a simple question. It's second to none.

Although I use the boolean formatting, it was really helpful for our team to initally have the ability to build the query in the easy formatting. This helped them understand the basics and eventually learn how to build the boolean query

I wish the international insights could be broken down by region without having to look at the countries in that region individually. The sentiment is off sometimes, but they do allow you to change it (and help their system learn). Most of all, I wish we could delete old queries and workspaces that we don't need anymore.

Gaston
Social Strategist in Kanada
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great tool for social media listening

Kommentare: The tool is allowing me to perform more intricate searches since I don't have to wait for data pulls and are allowed to reduce signal to noise ratio quickly and hone in on interesting queries.

The fact that it's lightning fast and allows to create and modify queries on that fly, and even segment and compare queries to draw our insights in a pinch.

Sometimes indexed content doesn't exist in the actual platform it was pulled from and research gets truncated due to missing data points.

Samuel
Senior Lecturer in Neuseeland
Hochschulbildung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Excellent service and rich social media data from Infegy.

Kommentare: I am analyzing the impact of social media sentiments on firm performance and value among Fortune 500 firms. I am also looking at how hashtags and influencers play a part in this issue. The sentiment and emotion data from Infegy has been very useful for to answer my research questions.

Infegy has collected, analyzed, and made available so many types of social media data that are very useful for organizations and researchers. For example, the types and depth of information on Sentiments and Emotions are plentiful and allow us to gain deeper insights about conversations on social media about an organization. Additionally there is lot of options to filter the data I want; such as choose only 'Facebook', Twitter or TikTok data, etc.

There is nothing I could thing of that is lacking with Infegy Atlas.

Magdalena
Director of Research in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

great visualization for data analysis

Great visualizations of data It was easy to use. Access to Historical DataOutstanding customer service

Better options for exporting results in exc

Founder in USA
Marktforschung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

No brainer...easy to use and fairly priced

Kommentare: Infegy Atlas has been an amazing, pragmatic and creative solution to help drive our business forward. Infegy helps us to be more informed about any and all of our clients, revealing understanding of expectations and opportunities for these business to more effectively lean into culture to grow.

The software is easy to use once you learn the basics. Then it's fun to explore. But what really helps is the support. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] (our Infegy Client Success lead), is really watching out for our success. This tool is intuitive, but training from an expert is priceless. We will often train on the topics relevant to my clients, so there is utility and consideration in everything she does to support us...5 STARS!

It would be great if it could give us live smart tips based on our queries, to help make them better and tighter..AI perhaps/

Gabrielle
Senior Content Strategist in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Powerful software that provides a lot of customization and capabilities

The software is really powerful and can pull a lot of insightful information. The new narratives tab is awesome and so are all the linguistic word clouds and looking at volume of conversation over time. There is much that you can do, it's easy to tailor to your needs. (More capabilities and features than other basic social listening tools for sure.) Love that it pulls in from so many platforms too. And the customer service is really good.

The main issue I've had with the software is that for our team it was difficult to overcome the initial barrier to get trained and really start using it. Once you know how to use everything it's great, but it really takes dedicated training and then use for things to click into place. But our team tried to use on and off with limited success until we kind of overcame that initial training barrier.

Madalynn
Account Planner in USA

Fantastic tool

Infegy Atlas is a fantastic tool. They are constantly rolling out new features that help to streamline the process. There are a variety of filters that can streamline the content you're getting with the ability to see the post in real time. Clients love seeing the real life sentiments of their audience. The customer support team is fantastic, [sensitive content hidden] is always available to help us get more value out of the service and keep us up to date on the new features being rolled out.

It would be great to have the ability to see content from TikTok as well, which may not be possible due to how people caption videos on the app.

Erin
Social Analyst in USA
Öffentlichkeitsarbeit und Kommunikation, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great social listening tool -- especially for TikTok!

Great TikTok listening capabilities and audience search features. Great tool to look for social convos among people based on interests, content subject, etc. Best tool I've used for TikTok listening.

I wish you could click down into widgets in the Canvas/dashboard feature.

vor 5 Monaten

Hi Erin! It's great to hear that our platform is making such a positive impact on your work. Thank you for sharing your experience with others!  We can't wait to show you our all-new interface which should help with diving into those metrics views, coming soon!

Analytics and Insights Manager in USA

Infegy Review

I like how you can compare different brands or accounts and seeing specific differences. Workspaces are easy to use whether it's an easy or complex query.

This is not quite applicable since it is the first social listening tool I've used.

vor 6 Monaten

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your positive experience with our platform. We're thrilled to hear that you're finding it to be so useful! We're always open to feedback on how we can make your experience even better, and we look forward to hearing your feedback soon.

JoAnn
Director, Digital Strategy in USA

Infegy Atlas review

Focus groups are limited. We love Infegy for its unsolicited consumer data. The data is not prompted; there are no guardrails to what consumers are expressing; Infegy data gives us what's resonating in their minds.Also, love their competitive template which is already established - just need to edit with your competitors.

Not very intuitive. Unless you are in the tool frequently, its hard to know where to start AND how to extract all the value the tool provides. That being said, they do have an excellent support staff who is always willing to jump on a call and help us craft and/or refine queries.

Sarah
Senior Consumer Research Analyst in USA
Einzelhandel, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Infegy for Social Listening

Infegy makes it easy to understand online conversation by providing top topics, rising topics, and showing how key words are connected across the conversation. I like the ability to exclude branded materials and look only at the consumer voice. And I like the ability to view multiple topics next to one another for easy comparison.

I would like the ability to more readily learn about topics trending on social media. It would be great if Infegy could be a leader in pointing us to trending topics. We would also like to have more visibility into TikTok.

Marshall
Senior Data Strategist in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Tons of features for deep analysis

There's a lot to like with audience information, proper sourcing that's more than just Twitter and Reddit, the ability to go back 5+ years, more nuanced sentiment analysis, etc.

The only con I can think of is that I feel like Infegy pulls a lower volume of posts than Netbase per se. Otherwise, it's a better tool!

Lindsey
Social Media Specialist in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Infegy

Kommentare: I love it .

I like that Infegy Atlas is easy to navigate and convenient when sharing data with clients.

That the colors on the website do not pop.

Leo
Planner in USA

Easy, intuitive and powerful

Easy to use, and the dashboard makes it easy to track activity and understand the "why" of trends and pull out insights

For my purposes the software does what it needs to