Über Veribook

Online-Terminplanungs- und Terminbuchungswebsite, die deine Verfügbarkeit in Echtzeit anzeigt.

Erfahre mehr über Veribook

Buchhaltung
  • Bewertet am 12.2.2018

"Very Flexible Booking Software"

Kommentare: Increased revenue and greater office efficiency

Vorteile: Super flexible -- so many options to get things configured specifically the way they need to be for each of the people I manage bookings for (I have 6 medical practitioners from different fields who all have very different, and very specific requirements).
In addition Veribook's integrations are super robust!

Nachteile: So many options makes the UI a bit challenging at times, but definitely usable.
UI for the clients could use a bit of modernization -- but I hear that's in the works for the next version!

• Bewertet am 12.2.2018
David E.
Manager of Operations
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 16.2.2017

"Straight-forward Scheduler That Does What it is Designed to Do!"

Kommentare: We have been very happy with Veribook and the level of customer support that they offer. Working with them has been a great experience. They are timely and responsive to our needs, and have gone out of their way to deliver and customize their solution to the utmost of their abilities. Scheduler does not have a lot of bells and whistles and is not super stylish, but it does what it is designed to do - it allows our customers to book, reschedule, and cancel appointments. It allows our team to manage the schedules, offerings, bookings, etc. with relative ease. It also manages time-zone seamlessly, which is something that was hard to find in a lot of other schedulers we looked at during the vetting process. We have customers across the country, and service providers that are interacting with those customers in different time-zones. Most of the scheduler companies we looked at could adjust time-zone for either the client or the provider, but not both. Veribook has a scheduling solution that adjusts for both the client and provider and ensures that appointments are not missed due to a time-zone miscalculation. Again, can't say enough about the level of service that Veribook has provided to us. Readily available and willing to do all they can to meet our specific requests without nickle and diming us on "change-order" fees. Highly recommended!

Vorteile: Ability to calculate time zones for both client and provider. Simple design and user-friendly interface.

Nachteile: Reporting features are minimal, and aesthetic customization could be improved.

Communications Planner
Staatsverwaltung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 16.2.2019

"Easy to book"

Vorteile: Love booking my medical appointments on Veribook. So much easier than back and forth trying to find a good time with an admin. Instead I see what's open and choose the spot I want.

Nachteile: There should be AA function where you log in and it lists all your upcoming appointments with ability to change or cancel them

• Bewertet am 16.2.2019
Betty m W.
Director / General manager
Bildungsmanagement, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 27.10.2017

"Very helpful in setting up and understanding use of the software."

Kommentare: Our students enjoyed the reminders and confirmation of appointments.

Vorteile: Ease of use. Time-zone features were superb and intelligent. Measaging features were also excellent and adaptable. Calendar was adaptable to all business situations.

Nachteile: The Veribook Calendar did not permit use of the 24 hr clock - which is commonly used in Europe. Also, it did not allow one to choose ones own start day for the week - so the calendar week always started on Sunday and could not be changed to Monday - which we preferred. There was also some conflict between Admin functions and employee's functions - for example, in defining working hours. I always had to deine working in the Admin account rather than in my account as an employee.

• Bewertet am 27.10.2017
Lisa B.
Founder & Principal
Professionelles Training & Coaching, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 3.1.2017

"Best Calendaring System Out There!"

Kommentare: When my business grew beyond "setting up appointments through back and forth e-mail" I knew I needed a system that was cost-effective, user-friendly, customizable, and flexible. I spent an entire day testing at least 8 different systems. The only one that met all my criteria was Veribook. I e-mailed them with several questions to ensure the system would meet my needs. They responded immediately. I decided to give them a try. I had many questions and a lot of customization. They patiently answered each question and responded to each request for customization. And, for customers who like to do it themselves, they're currently beta testing an application that will allow for that too. I am so glad I found Veribook, they have saved me a great deal of time and energy that was previously dedicated to managing my calendar. Now I can focus that time on my business!

Vorteile: Responsiveness of tech team. Flexibility. Syncing to my existing calendar.

Nachteile: Glad to see they're beta testing an app to allow the customer to customize on their own!

• Bewertet am 3.1.2017
Whitney A.
Medical Assistant
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

"Booking Made Easy"

Kommentare: Overall it's great! Very helpful!!

Vorteile: Helpful to see working hours of physicians - the automated populating system when booking for patients is also a godsend, as it means we aren't required to fill out all the information repeatedly. Cancelling appointments is also helpful and easy, and the ability to send a message/email to a patient with a cancellation also allows for convenience (and one less step of contacting someone in a separate tab/action).

Nachteile: Sometimes selecting an appointment 'timeframe' on an individual's "day" screen can be a bit tricky, especially if appointment times are close together. You need to click in just the right spot to prompt the correct 'booking' pop up window, and not accidentally on another patient. It would help if there was more 'space' between the listed timeslots to it's easier to click and add.

Chris N.
Vice President
Sport, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 22.7.2016

"Amazing flexibility "

Kommentare: Keith and the team at Veribook were the only company that had the flexibility to meet our very unique set of needs.

Vorteile: It's Flexibility and adjustability.

Nachteile: Bit of learning curve on the administrative end but one you get used it it's not an issue. This learning curve is expected for software so versatile.

• Bewertet am 22.7.2016
Matt S.
Office Intern
  • Bewertet am 12.7.2012

"What a Fantastic Service!"

Kommentare: If you have a need for an online reservation system, look no further than Veribook. With their easy to use interface and their fantastic customer service, Veribook has drastically improved day-to-day workings of our car reservation system. Thanks, Veribook!

Vorteile: We are community service-based organization at Dartmouth College and we use Veribook to manage reservations for the fleet of cars we have available for our volunteers. Veribook allows students to make their own reservations at their convenience. It's also a huge time-saver for us as an organization. Prior to using Veribook, all of our reservations were managed on paper, and this made preparing weekly reports on car usage incredibly time consuming. Veribook's export data feature creates an Excel document, which can easily be manipulated to yield all the information we need. Veribook literally saves us hours every week. Furthermore, the customer service is phenomenal! I don't think I've ever waited more than a few hours to receive an answer to a question, and they basically set up our account after we told them exactly what we wanted. I highly recommend Veribook to anyone who needs some sort of reservation system.

Nachteile: I actually cannot think of anything negative to say about the product.

• Bewertet am 12.7.2012
Heather G.
51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 16.2.2017

"Excellent Product and Customer Support"

Kommentare: I have been working with Keith at Veribook for a little over two years now. When I was looking for a product to assist our agency with appointment scheduling, I was looking for something with good support, customization, ease of use, and excellent customer service within North America. I chose Veribook because of the care and attention to detail shown in our interactions from the very beginning. Through every iteration of our product, I felt that I was always heard, understood, and clearly communicated with by Veribook staff. Customer service has been excellent throughout our time working together, and the cost is very reasonable. I would, and have, recommended this service many times.

Tracey S.
Office Supervisor
Bibliotheken, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 19.11.2018

"Online booking system - essential for our passport services!"

Kommentare: Using this online booking system has allowed our passport agents and library staff to focus on their work and not spend countless hours answering phone calls, making changes and setting up appointments. I also like that the system sends a confirmation email as well as a reminder email with a link included to make cancellations easy. We were able to work with our representative to customize our booking page which is another place to provide more information and reminders to the customer.

Vorteile: I love how easy this system is to use for both the customer and our staff. I like that we were able to customize our booking page to meet our needs. Although the system is not difficult for our staff to use, I love that tutorials are available to help us with things that we may not use very often.

Nachteile: Nothing! We love it! I can't think of anything that I would change.

• Bewertet am 19.11.2018
Molly M.
Program Supervisor/clinical coordinator
  • Bewertet am 12.3.2018

"Excellent"

Vorteile: How available they make themselves to assist me. This is a very necessary characteristic we look in companies we work with, and the support staff makes himself readily available for even my silliest of questions!

• Bewertet am 12.3.2018
Samantha C.
Graphic Designer
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 24.2.2019

"Easy!"

Vorteile: Easy to navigate availability, not too many fields to fill out

Nachteile: I've had no issues. I guess it could be more visually pleasing? But I'm a graphic designer, so not many people will look at it the way I do!

• Bewertet am 24.2.2019
Nicole O.
RPN
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 13.2.2019

"Veribook for medical clinic use"

Vorteile: Easy to use
Shows available times / next available date & time

Nachteile: system glitch - unable to cancel appointments at times

Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 1.4.2019

"Great service"

Vorteile: Makes booking a breeze, have never had an issue scheduling an appointment with my doctor

Nachteile: I Have really enjoyed this software and can't think of anything I would change.

• Bewertet am 1.4.2019
Gayle H.
  • Bewertet am 16.6.2014

"Excellent product"

Kommentare: As a (UK) nationwide provider of corporate annual flu vaccinations for employees, we have been using Veribook for the past 3 years and have found it an invaluable tool allowing our clients to schedule and control their own vaccination appointments on-site. Pros: It is quick to set up with excellent own-brand customisation and a high degree of functionality for differing settings - eg concurrent multiple same-site sessions, multiple practitioner single sessions etc - as well as being very fast and user-friendly for the end user (the employees). As our clients book their vaccination sessions months in advance, it is particularly helpful that the system sends out an automatic email reminder on the day before the appointment. In addition, we have found the helpfulness of the Customer Service Team at Veribook consistently second to none. Cons: None. Fantastic product!!

• Bewertet am 16.6.2014
EVP
  • Bewertet am 8.3.2019

"When you're under stress, it must work easily - and it does"

Vorteile: I use this software for my physician - and typically you don't have to book an appointment if you're feeling great! I've used it many times, and I've never had a problem with it - it works immediately and I get the confirmation just as quick. Does what it's meant to, and never had any issues.

Nachteile: Could be more visually appealing, would be nice if it was just a pop-up window and not a new window.

• Bewertet am 8.3.2019
Chelsea M.
Gallery assistant
Kunst & Handwerk, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 15.2.2019

"Making an appointment is a breeze!"

Vorteile: The ability to see alternate available days helps me plan my schedule much better! Can make sure that I am not rushing to get to the doctors.

Nachteile: Nothing! I've only had positive experiences with this software.

Clinical Pharmacist
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 12.2.2019

"User friendly software "

Kommentare: It is a great tool for appointment booking and management.

Vorteile: It is user friendly and was laid out very clearly. The information around it was also made very clear so to reduce the chance of consumer errors

Nachteile: I would prefer if fields that are number based (ie OHIP #) trigger the number pad to be used.

• Bewertet am 12.2.2019
Kay N.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 11.2.2018

"We provide seasonal flu vaccinations (Australia) and this software is so easy and flexible to use. "

Kommentare: It's good value for money and easy for all to use. Our corporate customers were wanting an on-line booking system and as this booking system could be branded for our company it was an easy and seamless way to do it. No regrets with implementing it and looking forward to expanding it into other services.

Vorteile: It is very easily adapted to multiple situations and has been welcomed by our customers. The service in customer support is excellence plus - very timely and responsive despite the time difference. The software is easy to learn, even for those who do not have high level computer literacy. A great example of the KISS principle being very effective!

• Bewertet am 11.2.2018
Anya (and ruth) M.
  • Bewertet am 2.9.2014

"Great service!"

Kommentare: We reviewed many online calenders before choosing Veribook. Most of them were difficult to use or the end user couldn't figure out what they needed to do to book a session. Ease of use for the end user was our priority. Veribook checks all the boxes, it is easy for the end user and easy for us to set up, but the surprise bonus is the excellent customer service to support you every step of the way, not only in setting up your account but in customizing it to meet your needs and make it even easier for the end users to understand! Rave reviews for the rare gift of genuine, quality, sincere, customer service.

• Bewertet am 2.9.2014
Sandra C.
RMT
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 6.3.2019

"Easy to use"

Vorteile: It makes booking appointments easy and convenient

Nachteile: It's not as easy to use on a mobile device

• Bewertet am 6.3.2019
Verbraucherdienste, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 17.2.2019

"Veribook review"

Vorteile: Veribook is fast and user friendly. Easy to log in

Nachteile: This probably has more to do with the clinic but requiring a health card every single time you book an appointment is inconvenient it should either store the card on file or remember the numbers

• Bewertet am 17.2.2019
Marcella R.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

"Veribook Satisfaction"

Kommentare: I have been using Veribook for 3 years and I am completely satisfied. I would recommend highly Veribook. I am not very computer literate and Keith helped me with everystep until I understood and continues to help as needed.

Vorteile: The ability to filter when I have multiple listings.

Nachteile: I have not found any difficulties.

Lina A.
Counselor
  • Bewertet am 11.1.2013

"Easy to use, prompt and friendly support! "

Kommentare: Excellent!

Vorteile: The words above and beyond underestimate how helpful the customer support is! The support is proactive in reaching out to customers and in determining how the product could best suit ones' needs. Veribook is centered around what I need versus me working around an existing system. Scheduling is easy for the customers and the customized landing page & fields are great and allow for a highly flexible system.

Nachteile: I have no cons here

• Bewertet am 11.1.2013
Group Account Director
Medizinische Praxis, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 15.2.2019

"Easy to use and understand!"

Vorteile: I use Veribook to book all of my doctor's appointments, it's quite easy and intuitive to use. I love the automatic add to my calendar of my appointments.

Nachteile: No complaints so far! The software hasn't let me down yet.