EZOfficeInventory Erfahrungen

Über EZOfficeInventory

Asset-Lifecycle-Management-Software, die auf an deine Anforderungen an die Ressourcennachverfolgung ausgerichtet ist. Abschreibung, Barcodierung und mehr. Teste es kostenlos.

Erfahre mehr über EZOfficeInventory

Was easy to integrate with the functions of my business.

I dislike that the layout buttons are small and that I cannot sort equipment by type and instead have to scroll through.

Bewertungen zu EZOfficeInventory

EZOfficeInventory hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 1.478 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du EZOfficeInventory bereits verwendet?

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (1.478)

Merchandise Manager in USA
, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Very easy to use and understand. Great user interface. Editing is a breeze!

Kommentare: This software is taking me from several huge spreadsheets and no photos to a streamlined, searchable, history tracking, photo attached inventory system. No longer do I have to track multiple files and spreadsheets. It is all in one place.

It is FAST and very simple to use. I can change records so easily if I need to correct or edit anything. Adding custom fields is great for unique data. Searching is with the ability to search multiple terms at once. Filtering allows me to further 'drill down'. The three different types of items make it simple to separate company owned, client owned and disposable inventory. Adding photos and other documents is also very easy. Managing photos is fairly simple, but see 'cons' below. User permission has a very deep control mechanism allowing viewability to be finely tuned and managed as needed. The cart feature is awesome for checking out multiple items at once. You can then check in the same cart for fast returns. Searching with the mobile app via text, or scanning QR codes is blazing fast. Zero time is wasted waiting on EZO. Any lag is all on me. I use this software to track items in a photo studio, the things that belong to our clients that we are photographing. As such, we must isolate those items so that there is no client crossover. This works great!

As of this writing (5/2018) the view is not 'responsive' to your screen size. It is also not possible to manually resize column widths. Some views allow you to hide the right sidebar while others do not. This is promised to be an updated feature coming in 7/2018. When interacting with individual records after a search, it is not possible to return to the search results. The search must be repeated. There is no feature to create shelf barcode or QR code labels. Must use external software, but you can easily link those, one by one.

Muhammad Awais
Electrical Engineer in Kanada
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

MAwais Islam

4,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I liked the working with EZ they provide great customer & technical support to implement the system to your needs

User friendly Web base interface Great for generating personalized reports

Some system based field are developer controlled would like to see more customizability

vor 2 Wochen

Muhammad Awais, Thank you for sharing your review! We are thrilled to hear you are having such a positive experience with us. It makes us really happy to hear how easy and user friendly the platform is for you. We appreciate your partnership and look forward to keep providing you top notch service in the future as well!

Ashlee
Technology Services Specialist in USA
Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

As a new user who has never used similar software, I have many criticisms

It is very helpful to be able to look up an asset by serial number, asset id, comments, etc.

I find it difficult to process multiple assets at once. For example, when printing tags if the batch is not easily filtered it is difficult to get everything on one download. If I want to print various tags that have nothing in common to filter by then I will have to print each one individually. It has created a situation where a missed asset number will just be abandoned and left in the retired state indefinitely. The function of check in and out has also been abandoned by my company due to the limits on members that can be added as well as the difficulty of keeping up with who should be added or deleted. It has made more sense to note in the comments who has checked out an asset because its far easier to implement and manage. Another note, we have assets that are IT related and non-IT related. It would be very helpful to be able to separate these into groups that may be associated with the admin account related to each department.

Antwort von EZO

Hello Ashlee. Thank you for taking out the time to provide us detailed feedback. You can easily divide your IT and non IT assets on the basis of different groups and locations - the custom roles feature allows you to limit users to only their assigned groups which will in turn restrict non IT members from viewing your IT assets. There are multiple ways to pick assets from different pages but we would like to know more details as to how you are currently using it. We are currently evaluating checkouts against multiple people and we'd love to get your insights on it. We would like you to drop us an email at support@ezofficeinventory.com and your assigned solutions consultant will set up a call with you to configure your account in a way that you don't have to face these troubles again.

Brian
Emergency Response in USA
Logistik & Lieferkette, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Affordable inventory doesn’t cut corners

The software is very easy to use and accessible from many platforms including my iPhone

Took a little bit of time to figure out best way to enter the deployment inventory

letzte Woche

Brian, Thank you, for sharing your review! We are thrilled to hear you are having such a positive experience with us. It makes us really happy to hear how easy and user friendly the platform is for you. We appreciate your partnership and look forward to keep providing you top notch service in the future as well!

Peter
Peter
COO in Dänemark
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great customer service and good value for money

Kommentare: Good value for money. Quick and nice customer service. They respond within the same day and are very solution minded.

It is relatively easy to get started setting up assets etc. in the system. As with most (all?) platforms it takes a while before your are 100% comfortable how to handle the different situations in the system. We use the QR scanner app which works flawlessly.

It is OK intuitive to use - but not perfect. The UI is not a big issue - but it can be improved.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Asset Panda, Sortly, Booqable, Rentman und HireHop

Gründe für den Wechsel zu EZOfficeInventory: Various reviews. Ease of implementation. Cost. Guidelines on webpage.

Brady
Technical Support Agent in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Truly Easy Asset Management!

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

EZOfficeInventory has been great at tracking all of our IT inventory. We use its search function to track assets and their owners for both record keeping and solving IT problems.

Least favorite has been customizing fields, as some are mandatory and not always suited to the asset we are tracking.

letzte Woche

Thank you, for sharing your review! We are thrilled to hear you are having such a positive experience with us. It makes us really happy to hear how easy and user friendly the platform is for you. Please contact us at support@ezofficeinventory.com to discuss customizing fields further. We're here to address your concerns promptly

Jaime
Operations manager in Spanien
Eventservice, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Jaime Perales

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Efficiency and easy to use - customer friendly

Training material for the users - learning curve

vor 2 Wochen

Jaime, Thank you for sharing your review! We are thrilled to hear you are having such a positive experience with us. It makes us really happy to hear how easy and user friendly the platform is for you. If you require further assistance or training material please reach out to us at support@ezofficeinventory.com. We're here to help and value your feedback!

Rollin
President in USA
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Asset Management

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Just works well. Definitely recommend.

Very easy to use. Can generate QR codes to stick on equipment. One scan shows you the unit and all of its repairs or services.

There was nothing that I did not like about it.

vor 2 Wochen

Rollin, Thank you, for sharing your review! We are thrilled to hear you are having such a positive experience with us. It makes us really happy to hear how easy and user friendly the platform is for you. We appreciate your partnership and look forward to keep providing you top notch service in the future as well!

Tony
Field Service Representative in USA
Umweltdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

An Excellent Tool

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

How clean and clear everything is presented. Most inventory systems I have used are cluttered and frustrating to use. It functions quickly as well. The mobile device setup is ideal.

I have nothing to add to this section, keep it up!

Teresa
Corporate AP in USA
Architektur & Planung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

EZOffice is easy

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Very easy to learn and use. Easy to look up information created by different departments.

I like how easy it is to find information that our departments create. POs are a sinch to find

I haven't found what I don't like yet. I do not think I will, at this point.

vor 2 Wochen

Teresa, Thank you for sharing your review! We are thrilled to hear you are having such a positive experience with us. It makes us really happy to hear how easy and user friendly the platform is for you. We appreciate your partnership and look forward to keep providing you top notch service in the future as well!

Braden
IT Services in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

EZOffice: Sometimes simple, sometimes not so much.

Kommentare: I like it, but I think there is definitely room for improvement. It has some great features that are not found elsewhere in my experience, but I wouldn't necessarily pick to use this tool if I had to pick. I wouldn't have any gripes if it was picked for my team again, though.

I liked that everything was easy to categorize. For example, we deploy laptops called "Loaners" for users who don't have a laptop to use while IT fixes their originals. EZOffice made it very easy for us to put those "Loaner" laptops into a group, and then be able to view every laptop in that group and manage our assets more effectively. I also loved the "Previous Owner" field, as it helped me trace down some laptops that had seemingly disappeared. Big help there.

I did not like that it manually assigned an asset to our laptops. That has caused me some inconvenience. While searching for an asset tag that we've assigned, say I'm searching for laptop 2415, I'd put 2415 into the search bar, and there would be several laptops brought up as a result. Each of these laptops had EZOffice's personal asset tag assigned, along with our own, (which were never the same.) It was a pain to have to click on each asset to have to find out what it's real Asset tag was.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Microsoft Excel

Gründe für den Wechsel zu EZOfficeInventory: For the groups feature and the depreciated value calculations.

Joel
Equipment Circulation Student Manager in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

My Take on EZOfficeInventory for Colleges

Kommentare: I was the staff member who implemented and set up this system for our college and I work on the team that uses this software everyday. We have about 200 assets in our system and over 5000 users. We use this system to manage reservations and loans of tech hardware such as speaker systems and cameras. Overall the system has worked well for our needs but I can tell that is is not optimized for this use case. We love the customer support and the flexibility of this software.

For our use case the most valuable feature is definitely the ability to pull user information from our existing LDAP system so we never have to worry about creating user profiles or authentication. We also love the "carts" module which saves us time when checking out multiple assets to the same student/staff member.

It is frustrating that carts is not set up as part of the core of the software and is instead an add-on. This means certain features like sending alerts based on cart actions or seeing cart reservations along side single item reservations. I feel this is likely due to the fact that this system is designed for companies to manage their assets among staff, but we are implementing it as a service/customer lending system sort of like a library for tech hardware.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Cheqroom

Warum EZOfficeInventory gewählt wurde: our old software was incredibly slow and they went out of business.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu EZOfficeInventory: Best value for the money compared to other products considered.

Aldo
IT in Mexiko
Bildungsmanagement, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Review from EZOffice Inventory

Kommentare: my experience with EZOffice is excellent, comfortable and easy, can be used without experience in software to inventory

I like this software because is easy to administer and bring me reports complete also I can be tracking devices history

What I didn't like is the graphic interface, I think I could improve

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Odoo und Zoho Inventory

Warum EZOfficeInventory gewählt wurde: because this software has more tools and is more intuitive

Gründe für den Wechsel zu EZOfficeInventory: cost and benefits

Antwort von EZO

Hello Aldo, We appreciate your valuable feedback and are extremely glad you liked EZOfficeInventory's reporting feature. Currently, we are in the process of upgrading our UI/UX design that will hopefully enhance your user experience. Stay tuned for updates, and feel free to reach out to us at support@ezofficeinventory.com if you have any queries in the future.

Thomas
Lead Hardware/Software Specialist in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Exactly what we needed

Kommentare: We are coming from a custom inventory solution through FileMaker Pro. It was setup about 15 years ago and no one knows how to configure it anymore. We looked at several inventory management systems only to be driven off by the cost or lack of features. EZOfficeInventory quoted us with the best price BY FAR, and had just as many features as their competitors. It only took me a week to groom our database and get it uploaded and ready to audit. That was just me working solo while doing my daily tasks.

It's feature rich, and easy to configure. I've had very little difficulty converting our very dated inventory database over to EZOfficeInventory.

It would be really convenient if we were able to upload more than 1000 assets at a time. Other than that, I have no complaints so far.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Asset Panda

Warum EZOfficeInventory gewählt wurde: FileMaker wasn't doing what we needed. It was far too complex and confusing for new users.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Claris FileMaker

Gründe für den Wechsel zu EZOfficeInventory: Cost vs features. EZOffice was leaps and bounds ahead of the others in terms of what you get for the price.

Joe
Merchant Technology Specialist in USA
Bankwesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best Office Inventory Software I've Seen

Kommentare: Exceptional. From sales support at on-boarding, to billing, to retention. I have only had a positive experience with EZOfffice.

Easy to use, quick and easy setup, supports serialized and non-serialized inventory, and so much more.

I can not complain about any aspect of this software based on our use of it with our company.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Personica

Warum EZOfficeInventory gewählt wurde: Database design did not lend itself to flexible or customization of products within our inventory

Gründe für den Wechsel zu EZOfficeInventory: Customer Service, price differential, ease of use

Antwort von EZO

Dear Joe, It's nice to hear from you, and we are glad that you have no complaints about our product, EZOfficeInventory. We want to express our gratitude by saying thank you. Feel free to reach out to us at support@ezofficeinventory.com if you have any concerns in the future.

Sarah
Stock Manager in UK
Bau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Over the moon!

Kommentare: Execellent - Customer service is brilliant & lots of help online

Uploading new assets to EZ is a dream - couple of clicks & you are done I also love the reporting - we can now trend things weve only ever thought about!

That there was no historical option .... however I see this has now been deployed so no negatives from me now!!1

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Asset Panda

Warum EZOfficeInventory gewählt wurde: Realtime tracking QR codes Functionality

Zuvor genutzte Software: Salesforce Sales Cloud

Gründe für den Wechsel zu EZOfficeInventory: More functionality Better value Customer service Look of the software.

Antwort von EZO

Hi, Sarah! We highly appreciate when our clients take out their valuable time to write a review about our product. If there's anything you would like to discuss just drop us an email at support@ezofficeinventory.com and we will be happy to assist you.

Paul
System Administrator in Australien
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

A brief review of EZOffice

Kommentare: We can now more accurately manage and track our inventory, much better than we could with Spiceworks. The support is great, mobile app needs more work but unless you are on-the-road sysadmin, web browser site works perfect.

How easy it was to setup off the ground, and the ability to have multiple tenancies under your account (User Listings) so we can manage multiple components of the business in EZOffice, from Hardware to Medical Supplies. The speed at which customer support replies.

The mobile app needs more polishing to substitute working from the browser.

Steve
IT Specialist in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Powerful, configurable product that has more features than we need.

Kommentare: * We now have an "Asset Tracking Database" that provides listings for Disaster Recovery.
* We can locate assets that have been Checked-out.
* Too involved in keeping an asset database for out 75 PCs.

* Data is stored offsite, in EZOfficeInvetory's "cloud" so it is readily available from anywhere which is a real requirement in the case of a disaster at the office. * Create a report for insurance claim after loss. * Tracks asset assignment to sites/individuals via a Checkout/Checkin model. * Handles concurrent users and conflicts. * Custom fields can be created to handle the need to store additional information.

* Had to create many Custom Fields for simple PC asset tracking. * Within PC asset input, input template is not configurable to allow Custom Fields to be moved into more useful areas on the screen. * On asset display screen, again, Custom Fields are not movable to provide a more useful display with least important information at the bottom. * Layout of asset display screen is not configurable. * Pricing model is based on number of users configured not the amount of data stored or the databases used. * Not modular enough to accommodate stripped-down version that would allow us to just use Asset Tracking. * All Functionality that we use, except offsite storage, could be provided by one Excel spreadsheet which would far easier to use and would cover all of the PROs listed above.

Antwort von EZO

Hi Steve, Thank you for your feedback. We at EZOfficeInventory try very hard to address the problems for clients coming from various verticals. In doing so, we allow the customers to create their own fields to track. We currently do not allow their positioning. However, this will be looked into and taken to the Product Team for further evaluation.

Matthew
Systems Administrator in USA
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

100 times better than we expected

Kommentare: We researched an inventory system to migrate to a few years ago and we came across EZOfficeInventory. We determined it looked like the best option and it had one of the best prices. Not only have we thoroughly enjoyed everything about EZOfficeInventory since the migration, but since we have the highest tier subscription plan, we can request any new feature that we want them to integrate for us and we have done that several times already. Each time we request something new they always make it happen for us so we have been pleased with every request we have made. One of the coolest integrations that EZOfficeInventory has is that it integrates directly with Zendesk which is what we use already for our help desk ticketing system. I honestly don't know what we would do without EZOfficeInventory at this point. Even the support staff is friendly and quick to respond.

You can create any kind of custom reports you want. Sort items by groups and sub groups. It syncs with LDAP. The pricing is competitive. You can configure alerts and custom access rights. It uses QR codes and barcodes. Easy to import existing assets from csv files. I could go on, but my hands are getting tired from typing.

Having a hard time thinking of any cons, but one thing it could use is a few more "bulk edit" options other than bulk editing assets themselves. Like it would be nice if I could bulk edit a certain user field or something like that. I also wish I could bulk edit the document/image library to remove all the duplicates. This is an extremely minor con.

Steve
HR / Facilites Manager in Kanada
Sportartikel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Flexible Tool for more that just inventory

Kommentare: So I'm not the main user of this tool. Our Operations team uses it for inventory but my tie in is getting new employees up to speed to use it, and also we've found it can be a useful means of tracking employee access to tools and equipment in one interface so we aren't spread across so many places in our otherwise immature tool environment.

I enjoy that it is flexible, but lightweight. Some inventory systems seem steeped in some old IBM style clunkiness but this tool matches cloud-style service culture and seems to flex where needed.

As someone that uses this tool for a few limited purposes, I have yet to really master effective reporting. I feel I either need to educate myself further or the steps to run the limited reports that I want are not as clear as they could be (compared to other EZO features)

Antwort von EZO

Hi Steve, We hope you're doing well! Thank you for taking out time to review our product. We're happy to see that you found our asset tracking software flexible and useful to track employee access to tools and equipment. If you need any help with understanding the functionality and reporting features, contact us at support@ezofficeinventory.com and we can schedule a demo to help you out.

Kerrie
QA Administration in USA
Konsumgüter, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Couldn't ask for better!

Kommentare: Inventory management

tell people all the time that EZ should put me on their payroll as much as I praise & recommend their service! I have used EZ for a total of 4 years & have loved every part of it. It's incredibly user-friendly & retains any data you need to see at a glance between the comments section, custom fields & attachments. They have just enough levels of control that aren't overwhelming to incorporate but still maintains the levels of security that are needed. I am currently using it to organize/maintain a Samples Department where we have samples from all over the world with different specs. Each piece (some have multiple quantities & others are a single item) needs to be tracked with specific details maintained amongst 7 departments & 4 branches. Needless to say, this is an amazing tool to keep control & accountability for the assets. Their customer service is phenomenal! Every time I have a question they are quick to respond, thorough in their answer (including links) & have even implemented suggestions I had that helped with workflow. The definition of EZ is working smarter & not harder. Keep the outstanding work up EZ!! You make my job sooooooo much easier!

The only con I can think would be not having images on their search engine and reports. Some times a picture is worth a thousand words.

Chuck
Sr. Lab Tech in USA
Öffentliche Sicherheit, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Maximize limited resources

Kommentare: We can maximize the use of our limited resources by reserving in-advance, communicating our intended usage to allow sharing, and to schedule calibration and maintenance. We can use the history in EZO to justify new equipment purchases or to find new ways of maximizing the current equipment's utility.

EZO is intuitive to use. I can schedule the use of equipment immediately or months in advance. I can leave notes to my colleagues about what the equipment will be set to and if they can share it for the duration of my reservation. EZO emails me when reservations are ending and allows me to email colleagues about their reservations. Equipment can be categorized into different groups. Manufacturer Specs and calibration records can be attached into EZO for convenience.

The software is a valuable tool but It needs the administrator to stay on top of changing resources to maximize it's benefit. The team needs to use EZO fairly and properly and not over-reserve equipment.

Antwort von EZO

Hi Chuck, We appreciate you taking the time to write a detailed review on EZOfficeInventory platform.

IT Helpdesk in USA
Biotechnologie, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

EzOfficeInventory is an inexpensive option to track inventory

Kommentare: Due to AIN not being default option when I started with company the assets were a mess.. I had to export the inventory than sort by group and assign AIN numbers and import back in. Asset stocks were even worst as it does not auto search when using description so we had HP Dock, Lenovo Dock, Docking station. Basically whatever the person input at the time of adding so I had to export and fix that. It would of been nice if it had prompted you have dock group do you want to use this group?

You can track really as much info as you need. We only need to tract asset tag and who it is checked out to. But as a business you can even track how much you paid for each piece when you add to stock. So it allows as little or as much as you need to track.

Would of liked another category for assets for available inventory not checked out as we add them. How we are working around this is we modify our AIN number to put it into another group for reporting. The default option using Asset # is not a good choice because you can not change this number so if using it as default when you retire a system your going to have gaps in this number making it more difficult to track how many assets are in use or available at this time. Default option should be AIN.

Allen
Field Operations in USA
Staatsverwaltung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Made my life a whole lot easier!

Kommentare: I must say it's good. We had an issue with getting support with our previous software. But not so with EZOffice. I think having accessible support is key for any software that runs a large portion of your company.

Cost saving was a major factor for us (due in part to COVID). We had been paying over 5k per year for our pervious asset management software and we were still missing key features. So when when we found this was a 1/5th of the cost and had needed features like PO management , custom barcode management, among other things it was a no-brainer.

No major issues so far. Having the option to export POs in bulk would be helpful. It would also be nice to see new features added more often.

Antwort von EZO

Hey, Allen. Thank you for elaborating on the cost factor. We completely understand how COVID situation has changed the dynamics of industry all over the world and we have gone out of the way in assisting our clients with their costing concerns. We do take in feature requests and add new features given their usability and requirements from the client side. I will definitely pass on your request to my team and we will update you accordingly.

Vidya
Technical Specialist in USA
Bankwesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great software for an even greater price!

For the past three years EZOffice has been a great fit for our company. Customer service is outstanding, their staff are always willing to make the time to give you the training, tips or any help you might need. The user interface allows new users to become proficient quickly. The ability to incorporate bar codes and product images is very helpful. EZOffice offers tools that give you visibility of every item and automatically calculate key factors and settings such as preferred stocking levels, lead-times and re-orders points. It is easily customizable and integrates well with other software. The ability to create a search or report to facilitate data analysis is another plus for us. The mobile app is just as great.

Once you delete an item you will loose the item number.