EZOfficeInventory Erfahrungen

Über EZOfficeInventory

Asset-Lifecycle-Management-Software, die auf an deine Anforderungen an die Ressourcennachverfolgung ausgerichtet ist. Abschreibung, Barcodierung und mehr. Teste es kostenlos.

Erfahre mehr über EZOfficeInventory

Was easy to integrate with the functions of my business.

I dislike that the layout buttons are small and that I cannot sort equipment by type and instead have to scroll through.

Bewertungen zu EZOfficeInventory

EZOfficeInventory hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 1.439 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du EZOfficeInventory bereits verwendet?

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (1.439)

Marvin
Marvin
Merchandise Manager in USA
, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Very easy to use and understand. Great user interface. Editing is a breeze!

Kommentare: This software is taking me from several huge spreadsheets and no photos to a streamlined, searchable, history tracking, photo attached inventory system. No longer do I have to track multiple files and spreadsheets. It is all in one place.

It is FAST and very simple to use. I can change records so easily if I need to correct or edit anything. Adding custom fields is great for unique data. Searching is with the ability to search multiple terms at once. Filtering allows me to further 'drill down'. The three different types of items make it simple to separate company owned, client owned and disposable inventory. Adding photos and other documents is also very easy. Managing photos is fairly simple, but see 'cons' below. User permission has a very deep control mechanism allowing viewability to be finely tuned and managed as needed. The cart feature is awesome for checking out multiple items at once. You can then check in the same cart for fast returns. Searching with the mobile app via text, or scanning QR codes is blazing fast. Zero time is wasted waiting on EZO. Any lag is all on me. I use this software to track items in a photo studio, the things that belong to our clients that we are photographing. As such, we must isolate those items so that there is no client crossover. This works great!

As of this writing (5/2018) the view is not 'responsive' to your screen size. It is also not possible to manually resize column widths. Some views allow you to hide the right sidebar while others do not. This is promised to be an updated feature coming in 7/2018. When interacting with individual records after a search, it is not possible to return to the search results. The search must be repeated. There is no feature to create shelf barcode or QR code labels. Must use external software, but you can easily link those, one by one.

TechOps lead in Indien
Informationsdienst, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Why should we use EZ-Inventory and Why not

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: It overall good, As we are using it from last 3-4 years and we are very well satisfied with EZ services, afterall it helps us to manage our overall org inventory system.

Pros as per me :- 1. Easy to manage all the assets inventory. 2. Option to upload bulk assets inventory from excel sheet, It save hell lot of time. 3. You are many option of pulling out reports and thier custom report pulling feature is option , it has multiple options to cover in your excel sheet which you want to export. 4. User friendly UI

There are 2 cons :- 1. There is no option to create a parent state, I don;t know I have to create a parent substate as "decommisioned"but I was not able to do so, Then I have to create a custom substate under "Retired" section. 2. Reports dashboard should is not easy to understand, I took session from the ez team but they also not able to create that such type of report dashboard.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: ManageEngine ServiceDesk Plus

Gründe für den Wechsel zu EZOfficeInventory: so manage engine has some limitations, It only store the data of laptops which has their agents installed on the devices. We used to buy bulk devices and we cann't install manage engine agents on all the devices in a go, It very painful task, so we decided to go for a solution on which we can upload all the assets inventory by excel sheet.. That's the big reason to switch on EZ-inventory.

Jay
Scheduling manager in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Make it EZ !!!

3,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

The inventory and asset functionalities

It’s cumbersome. Clouded. Too many tabs .

Mido
Emissions Technologist in Kanada
Umweltdienstleistungen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Mido Awad's Review

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Great product to use in the field. Great to keep your equipment and assets organized

Loads slow sometimes. Can use an upgrade to the user interface for the iPhone

Peter
Peter
COO in Dänemark
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great customer service and good value for money

Kommentare: Good value for money. Quick and nice customer service. They respond within the same day and are very solution minded.

It is relatively easy to get started setting up assets etc. in the system. As with most (all?) platforms it takes a while before your are 100% comfortable how to handle the different situations in the system. We use the QR scanner app which works flawlessly.

It is OK intuitive to use - but not perfect. The UI is not a big issue - but it can be improved.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Asset Panda, Sortly, Booqable, Rentman und HireHop

Gründe für den Wechsel zu EZOfficeInventory: Various reviews. Ease of implementation. Cost. Guidelines on webpage.

Chase
Owner / CEO in USA
Tiefbau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Wow what a great product

Kommentare: I could not be happier overall there are some that I would like more tailored but overall great produce

this is a feature-rich inventory management software that tracks and trends all of our gear

i really wish there was a way to transfer the cart without checking everything back in

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: 123 Sheets und Airtable

Gründe für den Wechsel zu EZOfficeInventory: it had the best GUI for my employees

Dorothea
Administrative Assistant in Ghana
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Its quite easy to use

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: it took a while to figure out but once I did, it became easy

Easy for assets and inventory management

You can't change the initial price so if you make a mistake you would have to delete the item and re-add it

Tech Coordinator in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Review

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

The scanning feature was easy and is sent right to our printer.

Navigation is a little difficult. The back button can be annoying.

Aamir
IT Operations Manager in UK
Gastgewerbe, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

User friendly and easy to manage

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Managing my assets and having control over it

Nothing so far that I am aware of

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Asset Management Tool

4,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Overall experience is quite good because the way of managing and tracking the assets is quite easy and convinient

I like the feature of asset management and tracking inventories with quite friendly user interface

The import process is a bit slow and you have to request one task at a time due to absence of the cart feature

Joel
Equipment Circulation Student Manager in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

My Take on EZOfficeInventory for Colleges

Kommentare: I was the staff member who implemented and set up this system for our college and I work on the team that uses this software everyday. We have about 200 assets in our system and over 5000 users. We use this system to manage reservations and loans of tech hardware such as speaker systems and cameras. Overall the system has worked well for our needs but I can tell that is is not optimized for this use case. We love the customer support and the flexibility of this software.

For our use case the most valuable feature is definitely the ability to pull user information from our existing LDAP system so we never have to worry about creating user profiles or authentication. We also love the "carts" module which saves us time when checking out multiple assets to the same student/staff member.

It is frustrating that carts is not set up as part of the core of the software and is instead an add-on. This means certain features like sending alerts based on cart actions or seeing cart reservations along side single item reservations. I feel this is likely due to the fact that this system is designed for companies to manage their assets among staff, but we are implementing it as a service/customer lending system sort of like a library for tech hardware.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Cheqroom

Warum EZOfficeInventory gewählt wurde: our old software was incredibly slow and they went out of business.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu EZOfficeInventory: Best value for the money compared to other products considered.

Shannon
IT Manager in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

EZO in IT at SIU

Kommentare: We had difficulty maintaining an accurate inventory of IT assets so annual inventory processes were very manual and difficult to find items, especially with the increase of remote workers after COVID. Now everyone can respond to an inventory audit from wherever they are located on their own to acknowledge possession of the assets they have.

I like the ability to assign assets to individual users to give them a sense of accountability. They perform their own audit responses and maintain their own location changes making it easier on back office functions. I also like the reporting functions both in the built-in reports as well as the custom reports that cater to the organization's needs.

One problem we have had consistently over the years is that we have some 3000+ assets in the system but when we do the annual inventory, we cannot request the audit for our entire list of inventory at one time. We can only request the audit 25 lines at a time so that is time consuming.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Asset Panda und eQuip

Gründe für den Wechsel zu EZOfficeInventory: It has the the desired functionality for a lower cost compared to others evaluated. We pay for a given number of users and a max number of active assets. The ability to attach equipment loan forms, images of assets, and user accountability make this a great tool.

Matthew
Logistics Manager in USA
Militär, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Made the switch a breeze

Kommentare: The software we were using before the switch was incredibly complicated, and while they advertised being able to customize, it was very minimal. The software took too long to do anything, and there was so much back and forth between screens within the software. With EZOffice, I can edit pretty much anything from one single screen, I can do it in bulk also if I need to change a lot of items.

I love that while the user is able to completely customize it, the software itself is incredibly simple to use. The fact that you are allowed to create your own line items and adjust them as needed has been an amazing feature for me. Also, when I went to import our inventory from the software we had been using, I was really anticipating having to go in and adjust anything that didn't match up. But EZOffice was smart enough to realize this would probably be an issue, so when I imported, any field from the previous software that did not match a field in EZOffice was flagged, and I was given the opportunity to choose what I wanted that field to be named.

I have honestly had no bad experiences with EZOffice

james
Operations Coordinator in UK
Bau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Easiest Software I have used to track assets

Kommentare: I am a massive advocate for this system. I inherited the software at my previous company and when I moved companies I made sure I introduced it we started off with 30 assets and are now looking to increase to over 2000. I'm sure there are more complex systems out there for the nicjhe asset tracking but as an everyday tracking software for small or large asset list I would choose this software over the others I trailled on the market.,

It user friendly customisations options are really key to the success of its use within our company. We are able to add and custom fields for certain product groups to make the software suit various items we have from equipment calibration dates with automatic reminders of expiry to job numbers consumables are used on and charged to. Four different departments use the software to track consumables, high value stock items, plant and test equipment, with the separate views we can all work simultaneously on the same account without affecting each others assets. For the price you cant go wrong if you are looking to track assets in an office, warehouse or construction site environment.

Took us a while to get the reporting function finalised so that we could get the required output but with some trial and error and a few customer service calls it now does what we need.

Harry
Facilities Manager/Construction Manager in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Customizable Software at it's best

Kommentare: Integration was a big issue for us. We had separate programs for inventory, work orders and still had to use hard copies in the field. All of that changed for us with EZOfficeInventory. I had a great Sales person and The Gentleman I've been working with as a consultant has been amazing. Overall I could not be happier with the product at this point.

I had been looking for CMMS software for about 2 years, but for a small non profit the cost of CMMS Programs were out of reach. I came across EZOfficeInventory and decided to reach out to them. My sales person was polite and knowledgeable He said you know Harry this is interesting because I think you can make this work for you because you can customize this to your own needs. He walked me through a free trial and any needs and questions I had during that period. I told him I had to hold off until I had my board meeting and submitted my budget. I gave him a date to call back, he did and without pressure any he sold me an affordable program. I have been working with one of the solution Consultants to set up and design the program to suit my needs. They have been fantastic and get on issues extremely fast to help me move on and teach me how to get the best out of the program for myself and my team. Thank you EZOfficeInventory for Integrating my inventory, work orders, assets and mobile abilities.

When I first signed on to EZOfficeInventory The first trainer I had was for someone more advanced then I was on setting up this kind of system and it caused a great amount of frustration to myself and my team. I reached out to my sales person and he was able to get me hooked up with the perfect trainer who could walk me through the process from a to z in a way I understood. So I have to say the only part I had any issue with was dealt with in an incredibly fast and professional manner.

Sanya
Manager, Test Systems Development Asia in Thailand
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

EZOfficeInventory - fits our usage needs and flexible for user customization

Kommentare: Our department was looking for cloud-based asset management to manage thousands of tools with hundreds of users worldwide. The cloud-based asset management helps us track each asset usage and its status. We also share our assets between sites in different countries. The EZOIofficeInventory has all features with flexibility for us to customize the features to support our needs.

• Single Sign on capability: Compatible with company IT security • Bar-code Scanner: Check-out and check-in an asset or multiple assets at ease • Various of user customization fields and filters

• Asset search and filter feature has some limitation. But their support team are listening to our requests and working on these features improvement • Some reports are not generated properly • There are a lot of features that need to spend time learning them

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Asset Panda und GoCodes

Gründe für den Wechsel zu EZOfficeInventory: Features and flexibility.

Abe
Director of Operations in USA
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A Flexible Asset Management Solution

Kommentare: We have been very pleased with EZOfficeInventory. We used it to replace a number of manual-input spreadsheets and other DIY solutions. This has been an affordable solution that works exceptionally well for our organization and has been a dramatic improvement from the hodge=podge of solutions that we were using previously.

We really enjoy how versatile this product is. We use it to track everything from computers and peripherals in the office to our trucks in the field. It is simple enough to allow for us to use it across a wide range of assets, but also robust enough to allow us to track service and schedule reminders for regular service and registration on our trailers and equipment. It has dramatically increased accountability across the organization and allowed us to ensure better control of our assets.

There are not really very many cons that we have discovered for the software. The only drawback is that some of our less technically savvy employees are a bit intimidated by the UI. However, after the initial hurdles, they seem to pick it up quickly.

Kerrie
Samples in USA
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic! Fantastic! Fantastic!

Kommentare: I tell people all the time that EZ should put me on their payroll as much as I praise & recommend their service! I have used EZ for a total of 4 years & have loved every part of it. It's incredibly user-friendly & retains any data you need to see at a glance between the comments section, custom fields & attachments. They have just enough levels of control that aren't overwhelming to incorporate but still maintains the levels of security that are needed. I am currently using it to organize/maintain a Samples Department where we have samples from all over the world with different specs. Each piece (some have multiple quantities & others are a single item) needs to be tracked with specific details maintained amongst 7 departments & 4 branches. Needless to say, this is an amazing tool to keep control & accountability for the assets. Their customer service is phenomenal! Every time I have a question they are quick to respond, thorough in their answer (including links) & have even implemented suggestions I had that helped with workflow. The definition of EZ is working smarter & not harder. Keep the outstanding work up EZ!! You make my job sooooooo much easier!

User-friendly, security levels, QR labels,

The only possible thing I can think of is having comments & attachments for the vendors but the Production Team is already working on that (see you in May :-)

Bau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Well Thought Through Program

Kommentare: The customer service team was great to work with during our fielding, they were quick to answer questions and interface with the design team when I had functionality questions and even ironed out a bug in the app I ran into. Great overall product

The program covers a lot of important functions that are not included in all asset tracking software on the market for a very affordable price. The field customizability is a powerful function increasing the effectiveness of the software exponentially compared to the product out of the box. My company was able to add fields that coincide with the other departments to increase the ease of tracking vehicle's fuel and repair part purchasing, recalibration dates, load tests, etc.

Does not have an administrator inventory function. I would like to see a function allowing administrators to conduct and record a verification inventory. The custody confirmation is an extremely helpful feature, but it is bound to the account the item is signed out to.

Antwort von EZO

Hey! Hope you are doing well. Thank you for the positive feedback - we really appreciate you advocating for the product in your organization. We have also forwarded your concerns to our product team so they can further evaluate them. If you stumble across any issues, feel free to reach out to us at support@ezofficeinventory.com and our customer success team will be happy to assist you.

Chuck
Sr. Lab Tech in USA
Öffentliche Sicherheit, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Maximize limited resources

Kommentare: We can maximize the use of our limited resources by reserving in-advance, communicating our intended usage to allow sharing, and to schedule calibration and maintenance. We can use the history in EZO to justify new equipment purchases or to find new ways of maximizing the current equipment's utility.

EZO is intuitive to use. I can schedule the use of equipment immediately or months in advance. I can leave notes to my colleagues about what the equipment will be set to and if they can share it for the duration of my reservation. EZO emails me when reservations are ending and allows me to email colleagues about their reservations. Equipment can be categorized into different groups. Manufacturer Specs and calibration records can be attached into EZO for convenience.

The software is a valuable tool but It needs the administrator to stay on top of changing resources to maximize it's benefit. The team needs to use EZO fairly and properly and not over-reserve equipment.

Antwort von EZO

Hi Chuck, We appreciate you taking the time to write a detailed review on EZOfficeInventory platform.

Dylann
Warehouse Manager in Kanada
Darstellende Künste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Warehouse inventory tracking done smooth

We use EZOfficeInventory on a daily basis to monitor assets, equipment/tools, and inventory. Our staff can easily use the QR code scanning feature on their devices to check out inventory, tools, or assets. They love the ability to check out up to 25 items at once which expedites the process. We also can reserve items for future jobs and set those aside so no jobs get disrupted from not having all the products needed to get the job done. We are able to easily move items in EZOfficeInventory from one location to the other when inventory is added or moved.

Possible features which could be improved is streamlining the ability to add multiples of the same item without having to hit edit cart and go to another page.

Project Engineer in USA
Design, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Loving EZOfficeInventory for it functionality

Kommentare: Our overall experience is favorable as our company now has a platfrom where we can see all assets spread across multiple locations at any given time. Its also allowed us to have accountability for assets with a history of users that use each asset.

The software enables our company which has many different locations to manage all of our assets under one platform. Additionally, the ability to have multiple administrators allows each office to add users and assets as they please without relying on anyone else.

From a user profile I wish there were more options to search independent history of asset use or create a favorite assets list so checking out assets can be a quicker process.

Antwort von EZO

Hi John, We hope to find you in good health. We're delighted to hear that you love EZOfficeInventory for its functionality. We're glad that we were able to provide a platform for your organization where you track assets spread across multiple locations at any given time. If you encounter any concerns in the future, feel free to drop us a message at support@ezofficeinventory.com, and we would love to assist you.

Jasmine
Office Manager in UK
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Ideal for tool tracking

Kommentare: Overall experience is completely positive. It will have saved us so much money in the long run and we are now a lot more organised and our sub-contractors are showing more care toward the tools they borrow.

We were losing money having to pay to replace lost tools & equipment which were being left on sites. EZOfficeInventory now means that we can track everything we hand out to our sub-contactors & employees to use and ensure we get it back. It is completely worth the time and money to input everything on the system. The QR code feature is ideal and saves so much time. When someone needs to check-out an item, they simply open the app on their phone, scan the code and check out. We only currently use a small portion of the website which is available but will definitely be looking into what else we can use EZOfficeInventory for.

The only thing which we would change (although it's not exactly an issue at all just slightly time consuming) is when printing the QR codes for each item, we have to click on the link to the QR code, then screenshot the internet page with the QR code on, then paste into a word document, then crop the screenshot to just the QR code, then save the QR code as a .JPG to then insert the image onto our label printing software. If there was an option to save the QR code as an image file straight away that would be amazing however I'm not sure if this is even possible!

Antwort von EZO

Hey, Jasmine. We really appreciate your time and effort in providing us with positive feedback. Yes, our support team actually works in different time zones to make sure our clients are happy from us.

Network Administrator in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

If you do inventory or asset control, this is a game changer

Bringing EZOffice into our environment was not only easy and nearly seamless, the benefits of the software was noticed almost immediately. Having the ability to view specific details of the assets, and their life cycle including purchase date, PO, price, deprecation, images, location AND having the ability to place comments which pertain to the specific items has been invaluable.

As with any software there is a learning curve before being able to utilize the application to it's full extent. Some things are very intuitive while other things are not as intuitive. IE - when searching for our UID tag numbers, we need to enter an underscore before the asset number to display the specific asset. A minor adjustment and now I understand _0123 instead of 0123 in the search

Zander
Senior Data Analyst in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great product and easy to use

Kommentare: EZOfficeInventory has been helpful to us because it allows us to easily track the various technology devices that we issue to clinical reasearh study participants for the studies that we conduct. We also use it to track devices being issued to staff members as well. We were having a major issue with participants and staff members forgetting to return devices, or Research Coordinators taking devices to issue to new participants and not tracking them effectively. Now we simply have them check the devices out in EZOfficeInventory and it fixes that issue. In addition, the software makes it easier for us to figure out what we need to purchase.

The first thing that I noticed was that the software was incredibly easy to use. I had an hour long training with our IT team and after that I was already up and running and was able to perform the tasks that I needed. In addition, each time I have to use the software for something different than my normal workflow, the ease of use makes it easy for me to figure out how to perform that new task.

It would be nice if there was an API. It would make it easier to automate some of the tasks that we have to perform frequently. The functionality options for the interface are sometimes rigid in that they only offer a fixed set of actions. In addition, a fully functional API would help users integrate the software into their internal automated processes more easily. For example, it would be nice if we could make a series of API calls to register new devices or upload a spreadsheet in a specific format that contained the information needed to register devices (or perform some other task) and have the software read from the spreadsheet.

Antwort von EZO

Hello, Zander. We highly appreciate this valuable feedback from your side. We are constantly in the process of improving our system in accordance with clients requirement and we are gathering feedback on APIs to make them more diverse and flexible. However, feel free to visit this page of our Open APIs www.ezofficeinventory.com/developers.