SmarterU LMS

Sarah D.
National EHS Coordinator
Bau, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Great!

Vorteile: Easy to use and navigate. Able to get any report you need. Tech support is very helpful

Nachteile: removing a course from someone's profile can be a little difficult

Very happy with this LMS!

Bewertet am 20.6.2019
Lacey G.
Ground Training Manager
Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We have been able to reduce manual data entry of training dates by using the reporting features. We have also been able to group employees by location, job title, specialty, etc.

Vorteile: Speed, automation, reporting, Support desk

Nachteile: Big learning curve. The account permissions, group permissions, course permissions, take a lot of getting used to.

Overall good product

Bewertet am 21.6.2019
Sabrina M.
Operations Program Manager
Medizinische Praxis, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall good LMS and easy to use now that I have been using awhile.

Vorteile: Ability to build either a variety of medium's within the LMS

Nachteile: Not very intuitive - took a while to learn and master
Currently a bug with a certain report and no resolution for approx 3 months now

Easy coursework guidance

Bewertet am 8.11.2019
Rhonda E.
phlebotomist
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I would recommend this medium to employers looking to move new recruits through training.

Vorteile: SmarterU allowed me to navigate through many different levels of onboarding tests for employment.

Nachteile: Sometimes a bit cumbersome, but only in the initial learning curve ways.

von Neovation Learning Solutions an 13.11.2019

Thank you for your review! We appreciate your kind words! And we agree - Any new software can be challenging to get used to - which is why we have the SmarterU Academy, and extensive help documentation! Plus our client care team! We're here if you need us! Thanks again!

Great customer support but the software is too much for a small business

Bewertet am 18.5.2017
Tonia S.

Vorteile: Lots of features for building a course, supports multiple languages, provides seamless transition between different types and formats of materials, has a good quiz maker. Fantastic customer service and support

Nachteile: At the time their course builder design was not responsive which was the biggest frustration. Also it did not allow just cutting and pasting... so it was time consuming to retype everything.
I also found that their LMS is more than a small business needs. If you have hundreds of employees then yes, this may be the way to go to administer training for larger organizations... But there's too much functionality which only complicates life for a small business or a small training company as it requires a steep learning curve

von Neovation an 21.7.2017

Thank you for trying SmarterU and we're sorry that we weren't the right fit for you. We're working on improvements to our course builder tools to make it easier to use. We do have many happy small business clients (http://bit.ly/2uIiPia) and you are correct that we are a very robust system - suitable for all business sizes depending on what they need. We are always seeking to improve, and thank you for your feedback. If your needs change, we'd love to have you back as a client. And thanks for the shout out to our Client Care team!

Josh Flower Is A Champion

Sarah Q.

Kommentare: I am a new client, having recently signed a contract for the SmarterU LMS platform. Josh Flower has been my contact throughout our discovery process, as we shuffled through the landscape of LMS vendors. I found Josh Flower to be, hands down, the most attentive, genuine, personable representative I have come across in a very long time. The criteria for evaluating and choosing the right system for my organization were rigorous, and Josh was with me every step of the way; always providing timely answers and working with others at Neovation to dig into technical and functional details for me. He provided expert guidance and creative ideas, without overpromising. Josh is a true champion for Neovation and for SmarterU and was an integral part of my decision to choose SmarterU as our solution. He makes topnotch efforts to deliver high quality service to his clients.

von Neovation an 8.6.2016

We do our best to start every client relationship on the right foot - and then carry that consultative, responsive, helpful attitude through every aspect of our work with our clients, delivered by every person on our team. Thanks for your compliments - you've made Josh blush!

Great Product - A Clear Leader in the LMS Marketplace!

Giles S.
Training Department Manager

Kommentare: Great product. The team at SmarterU really helped us get our learning out to our global audience. They encourage input from their subscriber community, building our needs and ideas into a well planned roadmap of developments that delivers a continually evolving (and improving) end-user experience. The accessibility and responsiveness of the senior management, along with the effective and human approach the in-life support team gives us, makes SmarterU a clear leader in the LMS marketplace.

von Neovation an 8.6.2016

Thank you Giles - we really appreciate the thorough and thoughtful review. You've touched on so many things we strive to achieve - great that your experience reflects our desire to be the best we can be - and to continually improve as we go forward.

The SmarterU Team is Terrific

Harold D.
VP Finance

Kommentare: I think SmarterU would be the perfect tool to bring both your sales presentation and your training to potential and existing reps. Simply put, it works! The modular nature allows reps to pick out from the training and reference library what they need, when they need it. Also, the team at SmarterU is terrific at translating your knowledge base into training modules that deliver the content in an easy to use format that really enhances both comprehension and retention.

von Neovation an 28.7.2014

Thank you, Harold. We love to work with our clients to convert their paper-based training into dynamic interactive online courses. Learners are more engaged, and your customers benefit from better trained Druxy's team members. Everyone benefits!

Our Official Records for Safety Training

Johnathan S.
Aviation Safety Analyst

Kommentare: SmarterU proved to be a very helpful tool during our recent regulatory audit. It's become our official records for our safety training. The Learner Report really helped us to demonstrate our training records to the inspectors. We have all six of our Safety courses all on SmarterU now, even classroom courses. It has made our training, record keeping and now our recent audit a lot more simple and organized for everyone involved.

von Neovation an 28.7.2014

Thank you, Johnathan. Our ability to track certification training and help automate that process helps our clients keep track of their training much more easily and comprehensively - especially in regulated industries like yours. No need to fear the audit - the records are all in one place.

Fantastic platform and support - strongly recommended!

John F.
VP, Franchise & Corporate Communications

Kommentare: The SmarterU team are a pleasure to work with. They provided us with an amazing tool to automate our training processes. They have taken the time to understand our business needs, provided guidance on the process of implementing online learning and have kept us on track when we get distracted with the shiny objects of what we "could" do. They don't just listen to feature requests, but actually deliver them. Fantastic platform and support - strongly recommended!

von Neovation an 29.7.2014

Thanks John - happy that our LMS solution has been so helpful to you. And the keep those feature requests coming - our best ideas come from our clients telling us what they need and we do our best to make that happen.

Has potential, but will wait and see.

Bewertet am 18.1.2018
Tami L.
Einzelhandel, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: We haven't fully implemented, but it has features such as Libraries (knowledge base) and the ability to pull together Learning plans with both online, in-person and articles.

Nachteile: I have not been extremely impressed with the support provided by the Implementation Manager. We have not yet implemented, but I wish there was a little more recommendations on setup and structure.

Awesome LMS

Bewertet am 18.1.2015
Domenic P.

Kommentare: After looking for a LMS system for 18 months we chose SmarterU. We have had an excellent experience from the start.
Josh and his team have been very quick to respond to any need we have had in rolling out our online Food Safety course.
The frequent updates and program enhancements have all been excellent.
With a full list of great features and their commitment to excellence in everything they do SmarterU is a SMART choice.

von Neovation an 21.1.2015

Thank you , Domenic - your comments mean a lot to our entire team. Our goal is for you to have the best LMS experience possible, and we will keep "doing what we do" to keep making that experience happen!

A Very Positive Experience

Laurie B.

Kommentare: I started working with the SmarterU team about two years ago while transitioning a client's e-learning platform to the SmarterU LMS. I was immediately impressed with their knowledge, their ability to understand my client's unique challenges and provide solutions. Working with SmarterU has been a very positive experience, so much so that, when I offer e-learning as an option to my clients, I know exactly where I'm going.

von Neovation an 29.7.2014

Thanks, Laurie - our goal is to exceed your expectations and ensure your needs are met - no matter how unique your client's needs may be! We're there for you - our team is your team!

Limited product, great customer service

Bewertet am 1.12.2016
Kristin F.

Kommentare: I was really excited when I first started using SmarterU, it seemed so easy. Once I dove in, I realized that you have to do workarounds for everything. Their customer service is fantastic, though, especially considering they hear from us all the time. They always get back to us. One thing that they refuse to change, that drives me crazy, is how limited Admin rights are. I can't enroll a learner in a class if the class isn't the same as their "home group", as an admin I should be able to override these restrictions. I can essentially only enroll learners in the same things they can enroll themselves in, unless I temporarily change all of the settings for the course.

von Neovation an 21.7.2017

Thank you for your feedback. Sorry that we have disappointed you! Our team is actively working on improving your experience. As you mentioned, our Client Care team has been collaborating with your Admin team to update your account structure to minimize work-arounds for permissions, etc. We want to find the best set-up/account structure to meet your specific needs and make it right.

Very Responsive to Customer Needs

Bewertet am 9.6.2016
Lauri C.
Director of Operations

Kommentare: I cannot tell you how pleased we are with the SmarterU system for our internal use. The learning plans are fantastic, and for the first time in a very long time we have a handle on our internal training and records! The automation of it all was more than I dreamed of. Additionally, the support team is great and, as a business, SmarterU is very responsive to customer's needs.

von Neovation an 2.3.2017

Thanks, Lauri - we really strive to be "best in class" when assisting our clients and meeting their needs. So glad that our Learning Plans module is working so well for you!

innovative solutions for online training

Denis H.
MB Chapter President

Kommentare: I've known the SmarterU for team over 7 years. During that time, I've seen firsthand how they can develop and deliver innovative solutions for online training. I was so impressed that I referred SmarterU to BNI Canada and they are blown away. Got training pain? SmarterU can help!

von Neovation an 28.7.2014

Thank you, Denis - as part of BNI, you understand so many different business sectors and the importance of training to each of them. We appreciate the referral to BNI Canada!

Fabulous Customer Service

Jen K.
Training Specialist

Kommentare: Heather and Chris on SmarterU's Client Success Team are FABULOUS at customer service, getting back to clients quickly and efficiently, and helping out whenever needed.

von Neovation an 8.6.2016

Thanks Jen, for the shout-out to our Client Care team - we really try to deliver on our promise of "We Love You More" - and thanks for recognizing their care and passion for our clients' success.

Loving Our SmarterU LMS

Bewertet am 1.6.2016
Heather M.
Assistant Manager Retail Education & Communication

Kommentare: Loving our SmarterU LMS. Thanks very much to the team for consistently responding to and resolving our issues quickly, and for continually growing and improving the user experience. We absolutely made the right choice when we decided to work with SmarterU!

von Neovation an 2.6.2016

Thanks, Heather - we love working with Home Hardware! We appreciate your kind words!

It's Been Amazing

Bewertet am 3.6.2016
Jennifer H.
Regional Manager

Kommentare: It's been amazing. This process has been so easy, and we're so excited that we're looking for more money in our budget to get more course work done. SmarterU has been a great system for us, but most especially the customer service.

von Neovation an 8.6.2016

Thanks, Jennifer! We think our clients are pretty amazing and easy to work with! Appreciate the kind words.

I Can Always Count On SmarterU

Bewertet am 8.6.2016
Vanessa V.
Training and Development Manager

Kommentare: I've worked with other systems before and I've never come across a system that is so focused on their customer and upon continual enhancements and development. Their graphic design team is great. Their support team is great. I can always count on SmarterU for a quick response and additional help when I need it. I highly recommend them!

Great User-Friendly Program

James I.
Operations Manager

Kommentare: Great user-friendly program, and the support staff are friendly and helpful.

von Neovation an 8.6.2016

Thanks, James! We want out platform to meet your needs, and we're here to help make it easy! Made sure our development and UX teams got to hear your shout-out on the "user-friendly" comment Means a lot to hear their work makes a difference to you..

Professional and Helpful Team, Happy With The Product

Bewertet am 9.6.2016
Don M.
Founding National Director

Kommentare: The SmarterU team have been very professional and helpful. I can easily and happily verify their understanding of eLearning technology, pedagogical concepts, and overall team personality. I am pleased with the product they produced for us. I endorse the SmarterU team!

We Love SmarterU

Stephen S.
President and Chief Executive Officer

Kommentare: Solid platform, good customer service, strong relationship and constant improvement philosophy. We love SmarterU, and we are now also BinaryCanary clients as well.

von Neovation an 8.6.2016

Thanks Stephen - our whole team had a big smile due to your review. Much appreciated!

SmarterU Is The Best System I Have Used

Mike S.
Owner and president

Kommentare: The speed and ease of assigning classes, and the grading capability, makes me a happy camper! SmarterU is the best system I have used. Good pace of development. Cost-effective solution. Responsive support.

Very Responsive!

Mikael D.
Learning & Development Specialist

Kommentare: Your team is taking great care of us. Very responsive and they rarely say no to anything! I went to a networking breakfast last week and was talking up SmarterU!

von Neovation an 29.7.2014

Thank you Mikael, we appreciate you sharing your SmarterU experience!