Filtern nach:

Über Flex Databases platform

Flex Databases is a company providing e-solutions for clinical trials.

Erfahre mehr über Flex Databases platform

Doug S.
USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Why Flex Databases?

Kommentare: NCGS has partnered with Flex to utilize nearly the entire suite of cloud-based modules Flex has to offer for the industry. Decisions such as these are not made without careful deliberation but we had very little trouble doing so when making this one. NCGS believes in Flex's vision for their platform as it so closely ties to our own ideals of uniformity and simplicity in operations and the delivery of true quality.

The forward thinking and subsequent decision our company made in choosing Flex revolved around innovation and the productivity that innovation brings to the table, for all interests, when expertly implemented through true collaboration. These are only some of the elements that define success but remain the cornerstone's mortar of what differentiates greatness from a lesser.

Through collaborative efforts from both Flex's amazing team and our own incredible teams, NCGS is eager to share the very promising effects of the aforementioned cause. We look forward to sharing this focused and productive future.

Contracts are just that. Collaboration and innovation defy definition in the upmost productive way. NCGS serves this ideal up daily and I want to say that the team at Flex does the exact same thing.

Respectfully,
Douglas Snowden, Partner NCGS, Inc

Nigel G.
CEO in Estland
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

FLEX is an excellent system

Kommentare: We moved from paper solutions to FLEX and I'm happy to have made the switch as I could move my office with its secure paper vault from BREXIT-UK to digital -Estonia.

Ease of use Modules Customer service is very responsive and works hard

I would say user testing, but its mandatory to conform with US FDA regs in my industry

Trevor P.
Business Analyst in Japan
Pharmazeutika, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

FlexDatabases @ CMIC

Kommentare: We've had great support from the FD team. Everyone is very understanding of CRO business and quick to take action in implementing out requirements. There was also great flexibility in meeting our QA requirements in system validation processes. PS I am filling this form out on behalf of Tameo and I

modular based setup allows for customized setup depending on project or organization. Quick and rather simple

There are still some things that we must rely on the helpdesk to do even though we are in different time zones. For example: 1. User account creation timing because of the LMS assigning training when accounts are created. 2. LMS administrator. I can set all other admins but this one is out of control of the Sys Admin.

Egor K.
PMO Head in Russland
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Most flexible application and team on the market!

Kommentare: We were working with Flex CTMS, EDC and IWRS. By default it was big set of functions , but we needed more and these guys adjusted system so quickly and result was really powerful! Highly recommended!