AgoraPulse Erfahrungen

Über AgoraPulse

Social Media Management und CRM-Suite

Erfahre mehr über AgoraPulse

The most appreciate is the team process integration to validate the contents with our customer.

It may seem useless or insignificant but when you load your calendar with 20-40 posts per week across three different social platforms, editing posts 1x1 is rather cumbersome.

Bewertungen zu AgoraPulse

AgoraPulse hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 666 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du AgoraPulse bereits verwendet?

Cynthia
Cynthia
CFO in USA
Alternative Medizin, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

The most amazing social media software investment you can make!

Kommentare: The customer service is out of the world and remarkable. It is very stressful running a business in general, however, if you lack social currency, you lack any growth potential, so start and up your game today! We love you Agorapulse, thank you for taking our team of students under your angel wings!

Agorapulse is absolutely amazing. We have been using them for several months for numerous social channels and groups that we have scaled from ZERO to HERO. If you get the premium version of Agorapulse they open up access to an educational academy that is valued at $1K. This has saved us money and time. Many of our students at Assuaged.com have been able to find and secure jobs because of this advanced social media training. It takes time, trial, and error to figure out what works, and what does not work. Agorapulse is truly the answer to all of your social media needs, especially the advanced reporting and ability to post in GROUPS, not many social media platforms support the type of features that Agorapulse has. If we didn’t have this software, I have no clue where we would be, it is simply a life-saver and true golden investment that you won’t regret.

We LOVE everything about Agorapulse, it is A LOT to learn, but with time and patience it works out!

vor 11 Monaten

Hey Cynthia, My name is Samia and I'd like to thank you for sharing such an extraordinary review with the community! If you have any suggestions on how we could improve your experience even more, just let us know! Best, Samia

Beth
Lead Consultant in USA
Unternehmensberatung, Selbstständig

An amazing product but out of my price point.

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I enjoyed my free trial but decided to pursue a cheaper option that had better photo editing capabilities.

Navigating between accounts is easy and intuitive.

This product is very expensive considering the photo formatting needs improvement, and the IG Auto Publish feature.

vor 2 Monaten

Thanks for leaving this review, Beth! We appreciate your honest feedback.

Amy
Digital Marketing Manager in USA
Immobilien, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Inexpensive Option That Provides Some Benefit

Kommentare: It provides our company some benefits but it is not the robust social media management platform we hoped it would be. However, it is much less expensive than the robust solutions so I suppose it is to be expected.

Makes managing our social media easier in that it is much easier to reply to comments/ messages using Agora Pulse. We also are able to track brand mentions much easier than from within the social media platforms.

This is not a robust solution. You can't really do much with Instagram stories, it is very difficult to clear out messages and comments, posting from within the platform is more difficult than doing it from within the social media platforms themselves. The analytics is lacking and it is much more difficult to collaborate than we hoped it would be when we started using this solution.

vor 2 Monaten

Hey Amy, Thanks for reaching out to us! I am sorry to hear that you haven't found what you were expecting in our tool. We have implemented new Instagram features since Instagram lifted some of its API limitations. We hope that you've enjoyed working with these new features. Regarding reports, we're continuously working to improve them. If you have any specific suggestions, feel free to reach out at product@agorapulse.com. We'd love to hear from you! Thanks, Samia

Tianna
Social Media Marketing Strategist in Kanada
Essen & Trinken, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Agorapulse is great for monitoring, but features need more improvement

The inbox management and labeling is very handy, especially when you receive a large amount of comments/messages/tags on multiple accounts. The ROI feature also seems interesting, although I have not used it in full depth. I think there needs to be more documentation for the feature in order for me to use it to its fullest

There is no feature to preview your Instagram grid, to help visually plan future posts. I’ve also found that Facebook data doesn’t synch consistently, leaving my monthly reports with gaps. Thankfully, the customer service reps are quick to manually fix these problems. As well, metrics for my Reels are not tracked in the Agorapulse analytics. The only thing they seem to track are impressions received. This is a huge gap in my reporting, as Reels have become a priority in my content strategy.

vor 2 Monaten

Hi Tianna, Thank you for sharing this review with the Capterra community! We would like to let you know that the Instagram Grid preview is now available. If you want to have early access to this feature, please send us a message at support@agorapulse.com Cheers, Samia

Laura
Laura
Digital Director in USA

The Perfect Social Media Publishing Tool

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: AgoraPulse was a lifesaving software added to our agency stack. It is so versatile and we learn new features seemingly every month. The perfect social media content software for agencies as it's very scalable with the addition or loss of clients.

AgoraPulse is extremely robust in terms of social media capabilities. Originally, we purchased the software as a content publishing management tool; however, we now also use it for reporting, reputation management, and monitoring engagement. It is very user-friendly and easy to scale as we add additional clients to the account.

When scheduling content to multiple social media platforms at once; it is slightly tedious to make alterations to specific platforms (i.e. we have to go in and individually remove the link from the Instagram content, etc.).

Aymard
Aymard
freelancer in Côte d’Ivoire

Powerful all-in-one social media management tool.

4,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I was looking for a social media management tool that could help me automate my workflows and save time on content management and other social media management tasks. I found this. Agorapulse is an all-in-one social media management tool that allows me to manage my content, schedule posts, monitor the performance of my content, manage my customer support with the built-in inbox and so much more, all in one real-time dashboard.

Agorapulse is an all-in-one social media management tool. I have been using it for close to a year now, becoming one of the most essential tools in my day-to-day job. It allows me to schedule content ahead of time, monitors multiple social platforms, track my followers, and more. I love that I can schedule content for different social platforms, it saves me so much time. This is a tool that I believe every social media manager should use.

nothing to say, this application is magnificent

Irene
Digital Content Strategist in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Efficient way to manage & monitor multiple social media accounts

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: It automates a lot of my scheduling and reporting. The reporting makes it easy for me to find out what works and what doesn't work for the overall strategy.

Scheduling content across multiple platforms is user-friendly and efficient.

It's more pricey vs other platforms like Hootsuite.

Ezechiel Narcisse
Ezechiel Narcisse
CEO in Côte d’Ivoire

For me, the best social media management tool

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I've always struggled with staying organized and keeping track of what content I've posted on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn. With AgoraPulse's social media management dashboard, I can now easily see what content is performing the best and make targeted updates to that content. I also love that I can monitor social media mentions in one place and respond to them with one click!

I've been using Agorapulse for a month and I must say, this is one of the best social media management tools I have used. It's very easy to use and has a lot of features. It's also one of the most affordable tools out there and is a great tool for managing multiple social media accounts. Simply put, Agorapulse is a social media management tool that I highly recommend for anyone looking to boost their productivity.

No complaints, this software is super excellent

Lucas
Lucas
Responsable Marketing et Communication in Frankreich
Öl & Energie, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Un outil intuitif

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

La facilité de gestion des réseaux sociaux, de modération des commentaires et l'analyse statistique des pages et des publications

Des petites optimisations permettraient de rendre l'outil encore plus performant. Il est par exemple parfois compliqué de taguer un membre de LinkedIn via la publication d'un post sur Agorapulse

vor 2 Monaten

Hey Lucas, Thanks so much for sharing this review with our team! I've shared your suggestions with our product team so we can continue to improve our tool! Cheers, Samia

Rachel
Experiential marketing manager in USA

Great for smaller orgs

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

It's incredibly easy to learn and get up and running.

Nothing at all - does what we need it to do.

Alyssa
Social Media Marketing Specialist in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

We Love Agorapulse!

Kommentare: We truly LOVE Agorapulse and are so grateful for all that it can do and allows us to do across social media!

Since selecting Agorapulse as our social media management software, our content management, planning, scheduling, and posting has been a breeze. We've seen such positive growth across all of our platforms, and are able to receive crucial, informative reports from Agorapulse to help us develop and nurture further growth and engagement. We are SO thankful for this platform!

While Agorapulse does a good job at integrating new features, I feel that further integrations would be helpful. The new Beta version of the content calendar does not seem to allow for automatic link shortening through bit.ly, and it would be worthwhile to have other, similar apps available (Rebrandly, which my company prefers to bit.ly, meaning the social team needs to manually create and input such links.) Also, some hiccups have occurred with this Beta feature, including failure to post content, duplicated posts, and more.

vor 2 Monaten

Hey Alyssa, Thank you so much for sharing this review with us! We'ra so glad to hear about your positive experience with Agorapulse. I just wanted to let you know that it IS possible to use bit.ly to shorten your links! You can choose between pulse.ly and bit.ly. Hope this helps! Samia

Bruce
VP, Corporate Communications in USA

Highly functional, reasonably priced Social Media Management

Kommentare: The main benefit for me as the only social media manager in my company is the automated posting. I don't have time to turn my attention to LinkedIn and Twitter every day and interrupt other activities I have to focus on. So being able to focus for a short time and schedule posts several days in advance is a big help. I also like the Chrome plugin and mobile apps that make it easy for me to create new posts to both platforms from almost anywhere. Finally, their customer service team is always responsive and helpful -- they have a chat button in the corner of their web app that is always there when I have a question, in addition to a comprehensive knowledge base.

Agorapulse has always impressed me with its focus on ease of use and intuitive interfaces. All features seem well planned and implemented. What I like most is the ability to schedule the automated posting to Twitter and LinkedIn. Agorapulse makes it easy to manage publishing queues for different types of articles and to automatically repeat posts when it makes sense. The calendar view is clear and easy to understand. They just added the ability to add "notes" to the calendar to indicate upcoming events that you want to promote on social media. Team collaboration features are also robust.

Agorapulse manages a user voice platform where we can request features and vote on feature requests from others. And they frequently add new features. One small drawback of the platform is understandable, given their target market -- but it seems they are more focused on the needs consumer-focused social media vs. the "professional" market on LinkedIn. I think they should prioritize more features for LinkedIn content and audience management that would help companies build professional relationships.

vor 2 Monaten

Hey Bruce, Thank you for sharing this review! We are delighted to hear about your positive experience with our tool and we will definitely continue working on improving our platform based on your suggestions. If you have anything else to add, feel free to reach out to us. Cheers, Samia

Fanni
Marketing Strategist in UK

Growing with Agorapulse

Kommentare: We've moved from using 3 different social management tools (Later, Buffer and Facebook Business Manager) and we love the product because it's easy to use, fosters collaboration and has great, detailed reporting.

Agorapulse is really easy to use and it also has a wide range of features. As a marketing agency we manage a large number of profiles, and Agorpulse helps us keep track of our posts, engagement, messages and analytics all at once. The reports are detailed and save us time by being downloadable as PDFs, instead of having to go into the social media app itself and compile data manually. The shared calendar feature is amazing, we can get direct feedback from our clients and make changes as and when they request it. It's easy to delegate tasks between team members as well.

Sometimes the assign feature does not work until I log out and in again. The mobile app could use some serious improvement as it's hard to use and the most important features are hidden away/hard to find. It would be great if Agorapulse could do detailed Reels reporting and I would love to schedule the first comment and hashtags as well (like you can in Later.com) An agorapulse provided Link In Bio feature would be amazing.

vor 7 Monaten

Hi Fanni, Thank you so much for sharing your feedback and suggestions with us! We are glad to hear about your experience with our tool and I'm excited to let you know that some of the features that you suggest are on the way ;-) I'll share more details with you internally. Cheers, Samia

Dominique
Internal Communications and Communities Coordinator in Schweiz
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Already a great product with room to improve

Kommentare: What needs to be done is covered. What can help improve our internal process if possible to resolve/act on our pain points list would help.

Bulk scheduling Rescheduling Report and Analytics Listening Mailbox and comments management

Waiting for the calendar notes feature to come Waiting for more reporting features (ie. YouTube and Google Analytics) Post search function does not exist Additional role > respond to inbox messages assigned to them only Need more emoji options IG stories, reels, and carousels can only be published natively

vor 7 Monaten

Hi Dominique, Thank you for writing this review! We understand that the wait has been long, but we will release a bunch of new features soon! We would love to know more about how we could make Agorapulse more GDPR compliant. If you have any suggestions on this, feel free to reach out to me directly at samia@agorapulse.com Thank you in advance, Samia

Cassandra
Director of Client Experience in USA

Easy to Use, Incredible Support

Kommentare: They are a great solution for a marketing agency like ours that is servicing hundreds of businesses for social media posting and management!

The platform's interface is great, easy to find what you need and quick to learn. Additionally, their support is incredible - very responsive, fast to fix any issues, and always willing to help. Very impressed with that!

My only complaint is that you can't add one social channel to multiple groups - they have a workaround for this using tags that sort of gets the job done, but I do wish that I could use groups instead. That said, we've still been able to fulfill all of our needs with their platform!

vor 10 Monaten

Hi Cassandra, Thank you so much for reaching out to you! We are SO glad to hear that Agorapulse is helping with your tasks on social media. We have noted your feedback about adding one profiles to multiple groups. We will definitely keep you posted on this. Thanks! Samia

Emily
Emily
Digital Marketing Specialist in USA
Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

AgoraPulse is indispensable if you are managing multiple accounts.

Kommentare: AgoraPulse really has been integral to my day to day workflow. While I have minor complaints, I'd recommend this tool to anyone needing to manage and schedule social media.

I like that this product gives me the number of social profiles I need (35) without having to piece together multiple accounts with a product. It lets me have one dashboard to manage everything that is going on with our social accounts as well as who is mentioning us on their own accounts.

I don't have a lot to complain about with AgoraPulse. I really have two main complaints. 1. They develop tools that I don't feel are helpful at an enterprise level-such as their integration with Canva. I'm sure Canva is great for a lot of people, but at the agency level, invest in a designer or the correct software to follow your brand guidelines. 2. They have introduced some new features recently that require you to upgrade your account. I feel like I am already paying at the higher end of their offerings and these teasers are just that if I can't access the new functionality.

vor 11 Monaten

Hi Emily, Herre's Samia from the Product Team. I'd like to thank you for sharing this review with our team! I am unable to see your email listed here but I would love to have to the opportunity to chat with you to better understand your suggestions. Feel free to reach out to me at samia@agorapulse.com Best, Samia

Kassie
Kassie
Digital Media Director in USA
Gastgewerbe, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Great Resource for Teams Looking for Ease of Use

Kommentare: Wonderful. Customer service is great. Just using it is easy and has most everything you will need - especially for the cost.

The ease of use both with the setup, daily use and maintenance of this product is by far the easiest tool out there.

There are a few features missing, for example being able to search all conversations by a specific word to find select posts.

letztes Jahr

Hi Kassie, Thank you for your review! It's so great to hear that you find Agorapulse to be the easiest tool out therewe strive for this! We hear you on needing to be able to search all conversations by a specific word to find posts. The good news is this is on our roadmap now! We can't give a definite date for release but it's coming :) I have added you to this product feature list so that when we release it, you'll be the first to know. Please reach out if you have any other ideas on how we can improve the product for you! Cheers, Candace

Dustin W.
Dustin W.
Founder in USA

Best in class by far

Kommentare: I've tried dozens of other social media apps and tools. None of them come close to the combination of features and support. Agorapulse is, without question, the best in class social media marketing software.

The unified product features are a life-saver for my team and I. Being able to plan/schedule content, monitor/respond to mentions, and gain valuable insights from analytics all in one place makes our jobs so much easier. The UI is great to look at and intuitive, and the team behind it is responsive and extremely caring about their customers.

There are a few areas in which I think the content scheduling workflow could be faster or more efficient.

letztes Jahr

Hi Dustin, Thank you for leaving such an awesome review about Agorapulse. We strive to make your team's lives easier, and it sounds like we've been achieving that! We would love to hear your thoughts on how the content scheduling workflow could be faster and more efficient. Can you reach out directly to us to elaborate? Thanks! Candace Agorapulse

Digital Lead in Singapur
Öffentlichkeitsarbeit und Kommunikation, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Expensive but solid functionality and support

Kommentare: Happy except for the price. Found them responsive for tech support, even respond to feature requests

1. The company is always improving the product and really worked hard to match the native platform functionalities and built in feature requests over time – eg Facebook tagging a few years back. 2. Had good additional functions like contest support and prize winner picker, which we used quite a bit. 3. Now they have monthly social media experiments which is awesome for real truths.

1. Plans are Expensive 2. Does not integrate Google My Business 3. Visualisations in reports are hard for clients to understand. This is a pretty common problem across different SMM saas anyway — the charts are ok to see trends, but to many clients straight-up numbers are the most comprehensible. 4. Did not have automated publishing to Instagram during the years we used Agorapulse so we had to pay for another app that did allow it and eventually stopped using Agorapulse for this reason. By the time they had this feature we were locked into an annual plan for that other app

letztes Jahr

Hi there, Thank you for your review of Agorapulse! We want to let you know that you are heard and would love to be able to talk with you more about your review. Please feel free to reach out to me or our support so we can talk with you directly! So happy to hear you appreciate us constantly improving Agorapulse! We strive to give you the BEST. Talk with you soon, Candace Agorapulse

Diana
Co-Owner in USA

Agorapulse is my fave (and I've tried them all)

Kommentare: I love Agorapulse!!! It makes my life easier. It's the reason I've been able to stay active on Twitter for so many years. If it wasn't for this tool, I would have likely gotten off Twitter a looooong time ago.

I've used Agorapulse daily for several years. Since I only use Twitter, that's the only platform I use it for. It's easy to use, I like the plethora of features, and it just plain works every single time. There's no problems or hassles. The customer service team is super nice too (and very responsive). 😀 I like the publishing calendar a lot, but this tool is way more comprehensive than the standard publishing tool. There are a ton of features. I setup my queue times, so I can either add each post to the queue, or publish it next. That keeps me from having to schedule each tweet individually. I've sent 190,000 tweets over the past decade. My teenage son helps me manage my Twitter with Agorapulse. He sets up my tweets and assigns them to me. Then I go in and look at each one, and then approve it (or not) and then it queues to publish. He has a login, and I have a login. It's perfect. This tool would be great for a social media team at an office. You can assign certain roles (permissions) for each person. Of course, you can tweet from within Agorapulse, but I don't use it much for that. It's there though. There's also a pretty cool report section. It measure all kinds of things, like brand awareness, engagement, audience growth, etc. It's a nice complement to the Twitter reports. I like how it looks too. The UI is really nice. ✔️I tried many different social media management tools before I found Agorapulse. It's definitely my fave! A++++++

I really struggled to think of a "con" to Agorapulse, but I did think of something that would make it better. I work as a tech influencer for a couple brands. Sometimes it takes 10 minutes to compose one of those tweets. There are so many details to get correct (the link, the hashtags, the sentiment, the picture, etc). It would be nice to have the ability to save those tweets as drafts so I could come back to them. Oh, and also, a search feature would be nice. Sometimes I think of a tweet I sent a while back, and I want to go back to find it and re-queue it to go out again. Since there's not a search feature for the publishing calendar, I have to go to search.twitter.com to search for the tweet so I can determine the date it was tweeted. Then I go back into Agorapulse on that date to find it and re-queue it (by clicking the "duplicate post" button). I'm surprised I thought about 2 things that might make it better!

letztes Jahr

Hi Diana, Thank you for taking time out of your day to write this amazing review of Agorapulse! Samia has reached out to talk with you more about your opinions and thoughts. :) We love to hear that you work with your son too, how fun! We are very blessed to have clients like you. Thank you for providing some great ideas; talk about a great brainstorm! We have given your feedback to our Product team and I have added you to that specific feature list. This way, if the Product Team decides to move forward with creating any of your features, you'll be notified! Please let us know if there is anything else we can help with. Best, Candace

rebecca
Manager, Social and Digital Content in Kanada
Verbraucherdienste, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Makes my life easier

Kommentare: Overall, AgoraPulse has helped streamline a big job - multiple social accounts. I like the reporting but I wish it could be separated into organic and paid more clearly - I realize that is probably an issue within the platforms themselves. At a big company like ours, there is a separate agency that manages paid so when I have to report on organic, I am still going through and having to do math and cobble things together. I would like the content report have a totals column - I have to export that to a csv, then add the columns in excel to get those organic numbers.

I like that I can schedule posts out and see everything in a clear monthly format. I like that I can resize images as I am scheduling and it's easy to manage multiple accounts. I love the assign posts for approval and the shared calendar feature. Means I can have as many eyes on my posts as I need without any steep learning curve for the people who need to review.

I don't want to use the H word but I kind liked how I could visually see all the posts scheduled at a glance. I know the publishing lists do this but I would like to look at a weekly view and see the posts and images in a grid view as opposed to scrolling. Especially for something like Instagram where I am trying to picture what my images are going to look like together when posted - I like to make sure I keep certain images apart. Helps with our customer care team although we do have problems with it when ads are started or stopped because then all the old comments come flooding back in.

letztes Jahr

Hi Rebecca, Thank you for taking the time to leave such a great review of Agorapulse. We are always looking for ways to grow and serve our clients better, so we really appreciate your feedback. A grid view is actually something that many other people have mentioned wanting before! So I have passed along your word to our Product team and have added you to this feature list. This way if the Product Team ever releases this, you will be notified immediately or possibly chosen for beta testing! Please let me know if you have any questions! Best, Candace

Tanisha
Communications Specialist in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

So far, so good

Kommentare: Overall I have had a good experience.

I like the abliltiy to plan ahead and repeat posts without having to recreate them everytime. I also like that my team can proof posts before we send them out.

I do not like that I have to jump through hoops to go back and make an edit in Facebook, and I hate that the reports are not included in the huge price that we already pay. Reports should not be an add on feature.

Antwort von Agorapulse

Hi Tanisha, Thank you for your review! Unlimited reports are included with every Agorapulse subscription. We did release a new add-on a few months back that allows you to build customized reports with data from multiple social profiles. However, unlimited individual reports (and exports) are and will remain included with every plan. We are currently working on new publishing options that will help you schedule (and edit) your content faster. We hope that you'll like them! Again, thank you so much for your comments!

Alyssa
Marketing in Kanada
Bau, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Very handy tool

Kommentare: This software helps me be able to post to social media on 10 different accounts, super simply

The feature that stuck out the most to me and helped me decide to purchase was the direct Instagram integration. I had tried other software that needed 3rd party software and a bunch of steps just to schedule a post to Instagram. Agorapulse will schedule it and easily send the information to your phone app so its just a click away from posting.

The things I like the least are just tiny improvements that need made, however the app has an EXTENSIVE request system that allows you to request features, upvote/downvote, and see feature developments progress which I really enjoy. They are constantly adding new features and updates.

Antwort von Agorapulse

Hi Alyssa, Thanks so much for leaving such a detailed review! We are so glad to hear that our tool is helping with your daily tasks. If you have anything else to add, please let us know. We're always here to help!

Andrew
Marketing Director in UK
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Makes Social Media Management a Breeze

Kommentare: AP has completely revolutionized the way we approach and manage social media. It provides us with one simple and easy to use platform that stops us wasting time jumping between various social media platforms to schedule and pull in analysis. This allows us to be more agile when responding to customers. The multiple users allowed also allows our support and marketing teams to seamlessly collaborate and ensure every customer is paired with the right person to answer their questions. It also saves zillions of emails flying back and forth. It is also worth mentioning I'm always very impressed with the rapid customer support and continuous improvement to AP product proposition. It has made staying very easy.

The scheduling tool made the normally unmanageable task of scheduling the same post across multiple social media channels incredibly easy. It is intuitive and saves a serious amount of time. It also allowed us to schedule everything a week in advance meaning we spent less time scheduling and more time interacting with customers and analyzing and their engagements. Meaning we are able to keep getting smarter. The assign tool is excellent for collaboration and saves us having to send an email to a colleague who may be in a better position to get back to the customer.

I would really like to see an extensive media library. The ability to reuse images and videos that have already been uploaded would save a lot of time. I would also like to see functionality similar to Later's 'Link in Bio' functionality. If this is possible (Instagram API dependent I know) then we would have no reason to ever leave the comfort of Agora. For us the one feature we never use nor understand is the publishing list. I would also love to see a 'landing page' feature so you can send customers directly to bespoke LP from social media posts without having to get IT involved.

Antwort von Agorapulse

Hi Andrew, We were blown away by your positive words, we really appreciate the time you took to write such a detailed review!

Kylie
Co-owner in USA

Great for teams!

Kommentare: Overall, I'm very impressed with what AgoraPulse has to offer. It's a little more expensive than I wanted it to be, but it is worth it. I can't imagine going back to any other software.

I like that you can easily assign stuff in your inbox to team members. Sending the product for review is very helpful too. I also appreciate the fact that I get a notification as soon as something might be wrong and then again when it is fixed. With other software I've tried, you don't know something is wrong until a post doesn't go out.

I do wish there was a way to manage Google My Business through AgoraPulse. I heard that's coming, so hopefully in the future!

Antwort von Agorapulse

Thanks so much for your comments, Kylie! We're very grateful for customers like you and hope you stick with us for years to come.