Über Agorapulse

Social Media Management und CRM-Suite

Erfahre mehr über Agorapulse

The most appreciate is the team process integration to validate the contents with our customer.

Bewertungen zu Agorapulse

Agorapulse hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 709 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Agorapulse bereits verwendet?

Sara
Sara
Creative Design Specialist in USA
Bau, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

The Best Kept Secret: Social Media Marketing Tool, Agorapulse is the magician behind the curtain

Kommentare: Anytime I have had an issue with Agorapulse (my issues were user errors, lol) my chat interactions with support have been absolutely delightful. The response to any of my inquiries has been surprisingly quick and everyone I have dealt with has felt real and with just the right touch of humor to keep things fun. Agorapulse has made social media management FUN and giving me confidence when managing it all by myself could easily have turned into a scary nightmare! I can't say enough good things about my experience with Agorapulse. I'm a huge fan and advocate!

I took over our social media marketing in the middle of last year. Social Media Management is not what I do full time. Instead, it's a tiny portion, and I have minimal time to dedicate myself to it. I began hunting for software to help me quickly balance everything. (I knew from experience I did not want to use Hootsuite. Several of us have tried it and found it challenging to manage our social media accounts with Hootsuite.) After doing a little digging, I stumbled across AgoraPulse and decided to give it a try for a year. And I have been incredibly happy that I made that decision! This platform has made it so simple to set up a posting calendar. (For example, I can have a job post shared on our Facebook page every Monday morning. And our LinkedIn page every Wednesday afternoon.) Once I had my calendar set up with the types of posts I plan to create; I simply had to start adding to the queues. Then, Agorapulse rotates my posts, in those pre-selected slots, for the length of time I determine for each post. Agorapulse is fantastic as a listening tool as well! I love the control that I have. I love the easy-to-understand data that I always have at my fingertips, ready to show upper management of our social reach. I love that I can easily access Agorapulse from online and the app on my phone. And I love how effortless it is to create and post current marketing content across all of our accounts/platforms. Agorapulse has made me look like a professional!

My single issue has been in regard to payment. My company requires me to pay vendors by check using an invoice. Unfortunately, Agorapulse is not (or was not at that time) set up to receive payment inside the United States and I am currently unable to set up vendors outside the United States. So, we had to get creative and pay using a one-time-use debit card set up specifically for my annual subscription. We were able to figure it out and everyone I dealt with was very accommodating (they even extended my trial until payment could be arranged), but it would be much easier for our needs if Agorapulse was set up to receive payment to a PO Box or something within the US. Until this is changed, I will have to have these one-time-use debit cards created annually. Agorapulse is absolutely worth it, but it is a teeny bit annoying.

Antwort von Agorapulse

Sara, You have so many great quotables here! First of all, I'm sure you looked like a professional *before* you used our tool, but I'm glad that having us is icing on your professional cake! I'm equally happy to hear that we bring fun to your social media management. I wish there was something we could do about the invoice situation -- but if there's anything else we can do for you, definitely reach out to your friends on the support team! Warm regards, Lisa Kalner Williams Product Marketing Director Agorapulse

Terry
Terry
Digital Strategy Marketing Manager in USA
Einzelhandel, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Good program for the management of social networks, highly recommended.

Kommentare: The process of programming using Agorapulse is quite streamlined. In particular, I adore the calendar view since it gives me the ability to envision my content strategy for the upcoming month. Even during peak hours, our material is reliably delivered to our audience thanks to the sophisticated queuing system we have in place.The platform provides in-depth analysis that is more than just a simple presentation of the numbers. My ability to optimize my strategy, better understand the behavior of audiences, and most crucially, demonstrate ROI to stakeholders has been facilitated by information that is both detailed and straightforward.

I've used a number of different social media management software, and Agorapulse is far and away the best of the bunch. Even if you have no prior experience with social media marketing, you'll quickly feel at home with the platform because to its user-friendly layout.The digital landscape is constantly shifting, so businesses need tools that can stay up and give them a leg up. That's exactly what Agorapulse does. This is a must-have for companies of any size!Finally, I want to give respect to the Agorapulse help desk staff. They are swift, thorough, and helpful, and they always find a solution to fix the rare problems that arise.

When I last used the service, not all social media were supported. This could be a problem for brands that use complicated or specialized distribution channels.Their web platform is reliable, but I've found their mobile app to be buggy and less user-friendly than I'd like.

Quelle: GetApp

My favourite of them all 🤫

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

I use Agorapulse on a daily basis multiple times a day for various reasons. A big pro is managing the different social platforms I manage from replying to comments, checking the listening tab, uploading content and looking at the stats. I also value have a great customer support network who will always respond and get back to you in a timely manner. That alone sets it apart.

I have used Agora for a very long time and it is hard to say what I dislike. Sometimes it can just be a bit slow to load and I have small issues from time to time.

Digital Marketing Manager in USA
Immobilien, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Inexpensive Option That Provides Some Benefit

Kommentare: It provides our company some benefits but it is not the robust social media management platform we hoped it would be. However, it is much less expensive than the robust solutions so I suppose it is to be expected.

Makes managing our social media easier in that it is much easier to reply to comments/ messages using Agora Pulse. We also are able to track brand mentions much easier than from within the social media platforms.

This is not a robust solution. You can't really do much with Instagram stories, it is very difficult to clear out messages and comments, posting from within the platform is more difficult than doing it from within the social media platforms themselves. The analytics is lacking and it is much more difficult to collaborate than we hoped it would be when we started using this solution.

Antwort von Agorapulse

Hey Amy, Thanks for reaching out to us! I am sorry to hear that you haven't found what you were expecting in our tool. We have implemented new Instagram features since Instagram lifted some of its API limitations. We hope that you've enjoyed working with these new features. Regarding reports, we're continuously working to improve them. If you have any specific suggestions, feel free to reach out at product@agorapulse.com. We'd love to hear from you! Thanks, Samia

Adriano
CMO in Brasilien
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Helpful and straight to the point

Agorapulse's scheduling tool is incredibly intuitive. I can plan and schedule posts for all our social media platforms with ease. The calendar view is a real time-saver, and the ability to bulk-upload content has been a game-changer for our team.

Honestly, it's hard to find any major drawbacks. The only minor issue we've encountered is that occasionally, there's a slight delay in real-time notifications, but it doesn't significantly impact our workflow.

Emily
Emily
Digital Marketing Specialist in USA
Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

AgoraPulse is indispensable if you are managing multiple accounts.

Kommentare: AgoraPulse really has been integral to my day to day workflow. While I have minor complaints, I'd recommend this tool to anyone needing to manage and schedule social media.

I like that this product gives me the number of social profiles I need (35) without having to piece together multiple accounts with a product. It lets me have one dashboard to manage everything that is going on with our social accounts as well as who is mentioning us on their own accounts.

I don't have a lot to complain about with AgoraPulse. I really have two main complaints. 1. They develop tools that I don't feel are helpful at an enterprise level-such as their integration with Canva. I'm sure Canva is great for a lot of people, but at the agency level, invest in a designer or the correct software to follow your brand guidelines. 2. They have introduced some new features recently that require you to upgrade your account. I feel like I am already paying at the higher end of their offerings and these teasers are just that if I can't access the new functionality.

Antwort von Agorapulse

Hi Emily, Herre's Samia from the Product Team. I'd like to thank you for sharing this review with our team! I am unable to see your email listed here but I would love to have to the opportunity to chat with you to better understand your suggestions. Feel free to reach out to me at samia@agorapulse.com Best, Samia

Cynthia
Cynthia
CFO in USA
Alternative Medizin, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

The most amazing social media software investment you can make!

Kommentare: The customer service is out of the world and remarkable. It is very stressful running a business in general, however, if you lack social currency, you lack any growth potential, so start and up your game today! We love you Agorapulse, thank you for taking our team of students under your angel wings!

Agorapulse is absolutely amazing. We have been using them for several months for numerous social channels and groups that we have scaled from ZERO to HERO. If you get the premium version of Agorapulse they open up access to an educational academy that is valued at $1K. This has saved us money and time. Many of our students at Assuaged.com have been able to find and secure jobs because of this advanced social media training. It takes time, trial, and error to figure out what works, and what does not work. Agorapulse is truly the answer to all of your social media needs, especially the advanced reporting and ability to post in GROUPS, not many social media platforms support the type of features that Agorapulse has. If we didn’t have this software, I have no clue where we would be, it is simply a life-saver and true golden investment that you won’t regret.

We LOVE everything about Agorapulse, it is A LOT to learn, but with time and patience it works out!

Antwort von Agorapulse

Hey Cynthia, My name is Samia and I'd like to thank you for sharing such an extraordinary review with the community! If you have any suggestions on how we could improve your experience even more, just let us know! Best, Samia

Dustin W.
Dustin W.
Founder in USA

Best in class by far

Kommentare: I've tried dozens of other social media apps and tools. None of them come close to the combination of features and support. Agorapulse is, without question, the best in class social media marketing software.

The unified product features are a life-saver for my team and I. Being able to plan/schedule content, monitor/respond to mentions, and gain valuable insights from analytics all in one place makes our jobs so much easier. The UI is great to look at and intuitive, and the team behind it is responsive and extremely caring about their customers.

There are a few areas in which I think the content scheduling workflow could be faster or more efficient.

Antwort von Agorapulse

Hi Dustin, Thank you for leaving such an awesome review about Agorapulse. We strive to make your team's lives easier, and it sounds like we've been achieving that! We would love to hear your thoughts on how the content scheduling workflow could be faster and more efficient. Can you reach out directly to us to elaborate? Thanks! Candace Agorapulse

Dan
Dan
Social Media Manager in USA
Automotive, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

One of the Best Social Media Scheduling Platforms

Kommentare: I am very happy with this tool and recommend using it.

AgoraPulse is one of the best Social Media Scheduling tools I've ever used - and I've experimented with many platforms. Some of the features I like about AgoraPulse are: Listening - Most platforms do a bismal job helping you listen (or search for key words related to your organization) on social media. Not only does Agorapulse do a fantastic job of this for us, but they have also integrated the ability to comment on posts through your company's Facebook Ad Account. Usually, this isn't the case. Usually, if you want to see those comments, you have to visit Facebook's Ad Manager and navigate your way through menus and options - PER EACH AD - to get to the comments. Exhausting, right? Agorapulse brings it all into the platform and even allows you to filter those comments in or out of your "listening" dashboard or routine. Magnificent! Automation/Queues - Queues allow you to post content at different times on different days. The beauty of a queue gives the content creator freedom to stay in the creative mind without having to worry about minor date and time details. We want all of our posts to reach as many people as possible but it's hard to switch from left-brain to right-brain thinking every 2 minutes. With a queue, since you've already established the best dates and times per social platform, all you have to do is churn out creative content and allow the queue to works its magic. Again, this makes life so much simpler!

Unfortunately, the Calendar View does not have the ability to "drag & drop" posts from one date to another. It may seem useless or insignificant but when you load your calendar with 20-40 posts per week across three different social platforms, editing posts 1x1 is rather cumbersome.

Antwort von Agorapulse

Hi Dan, So glad to hear how much you're liking managing your social media profiles with Agorapulse. Isn't the inbox treatment of ad comments a super time saver? You can definitely drag and drop content on your publishing calendar. Reach out to our sales team for more information. Warm regards, Lisa at Agorapulse

CEO, Marketing Director in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Most robust with client approval process

Kommentare: We have loved the support team, taking advantage of Social Media Manager School with our annual plan, and the network of users we've met along the way. The tool has blown all our past tools (Loomly, Buffer, HeyOrca, Zoho) out of the water.

Our team has enjoyed using shared calendars with clients. The approval process has been easy for our team and clients. Reports are simple and beautiful, eliminating our need for additional weekly reporting tools.

We could really use a "pause all content" option or kill switch for a brand or account. Especially in 2020, this function would be helpful. The queue/category workaround is clunky. A client approval process for queues would also be beneficial. Without the ability to have clients approve that content, queues are useless to us, unfortunately.

Antwort von Agorapulse

Thanks for sharing your experience with us! I am so glad to hear that you've enjoyed working with our Shared Calendars. I've just added your vote to the suggestion to add a "pause all content" button. Again, thank you for sharing that suggestion with us!

Jennifer
Digital Media Strategist in
Regierungsbeziehungen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

AgoraPulse is my all-time, full-functionality social media tool

I love how easy AgoraPulse is to use; we have members in our department who are occasionally tasked with leveraging AgoraPulse, and they can jump in with minimal training! I love the categorization of tools, how quickly the customer service team responds and helps, and the way updates are initiated and tracked! This tool stays on top of SMM trends and needs.

There is nothing that I like the least about this software.

Antwort von Agorapulse

Hi Jennifer, I'm tickled pink with how much you and your team are enjoying Agorapulse. We aim to make social media management easy -- from our onboarding, to the navigation of the tool, to our support team -- and it sounds like you've made great use of all three assets! To you social media success, Lisa at Agorapulse

Nathaly
Marketing Manager in Südafrika
Versorgungsunternehmen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Simple but Powerful

Kommentare: The price for the quality of the functionality and wide range of the functionality is amazing! I get almost everything I would get on sprout social but at a better price for what we need and it's so easy to navigate. On the basis I get everything I need and anything else is just a wonderful bonus. I'm excited to see how this developes

I like that I have all the reports I need from a general over all social stand as well as individual post. I also enjoy that I can access all the inboxes and comments section for each of the platforms. It was big worry for me to be able to get to each comment and not worry about missing one. Being able to tag comments and posts was also important to me so that I could keep track of what kind of posts to create in future.

Sprout Social gives the perfect timing for when to post something, and although Agora does give this information, it is not readily available when posting. After scheduling a bulk post on multiple pages, sometimes I want to change the whole bulk, but I have to access them one by one. It is also fantastic that I can see competitor data but I can only add on competitor on the subscription that we are on.

Antwort von Agorapulse

Hi Nathaly, I love hearing how you're making great use of our reporting, inbox, and publishing features ... and that you're saving money! You're right: we don't have the optimal time feature. But I'll add your email to our notification list for this feature -- you'll get a message when it's added to our product roadmap. If you have any other feature requests, definitely let us know! Warm regards, Lisa Kalner Williams Product Marketing Director Agorapulse

Annika
Digital Campaigns Associate in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great software for our team

Kommentare: Overall we switched to this from a terrible previous software, in Agorapulse has give us all the tools we needed and more for managing our social media.

Drafting tool for posts is very straightforward. We love how convenient it is to review and take care of comments and DMs from all our social media accounts in one place. Other tools like the reporting and social listening features are also really helpful and provide so much insight.

There are couple small issues with drafting posts that can be a bit frustrating, for example we can only upload one image for an IG post and can't do a gallery except through the mobile app. Also too bad we can't tag accounts on an image for Twitter.

Antwort von Agorapulse

Hi Annika, I'm glad our inbox, publishing, listening, and reporting features are helping you do your job easier! I wish the Instagram API let us let you publish carousels directly -- here's hoping the Instagram powers that be reverse their rule on that soon. Lisa at Agorapulse

Mia
Digital Strategist in USA
Tierarzt, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use Love the Repeating Scheduler Option

Kommentare: I've been doing this a long time and have used a lot of different tools. This is one of the best if not the best.

Being able to schedule Facebook posts multiple times, set it and forget it, and be able to visualize and edit dates and times is a lifesaver for us. I also love being able to monitor YouTube comments outside of YouTube and schedule posts to Instagram. As someone whose main role isn't social media but is the only one able to do it, Agorapulse has been an incredible help.

I ran into some issues with managing another user's use of the tool (learning to use the scheduler vs. the queue upload options), but my own experience has been really easy and great.

Antwort von Agorapulse

Hi Mia, So glad Agorapulse is working for you, esp. because you're not a dedicated social media manager! Isn't it super easy to find all the YouTube comments in your inbox? I also like the YouTube keyword monitoring feature for brand mentions. Lisa at Agorapulse

Tiffany
Founder, CEO in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Just Do It

Kommentare: It's easy to implement, great for team coordination and effective.

The reports are absolutely huge. Tagging content is easy, collaborating between team members is easy

Adding features is expensive (like adding a competitor for report purposes). Adding team members is expensive too, which is a downside for us.

Antwort von Agorapulse

So glad your team is making great use of the reporting, labelling, and collaboration features! We take pride in our user friendly dashboard and it's great to read that it saved you several trips to our support team. (Though do know that our support is available around the clock for you.) Warm regards, Lisa Kalner Williams Product Marketing Director Agorapulse

Andrew
Marketing Director in UK
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Makes Social Media Management a Breeze

Kommentare: AP has completely revolutionized the way we approach and manage social media. It provides us with one simple and easy to use platform that stops us wasting time jumping between various social media platforms to schedule and pull in analysis. This allows us to be more agile when responding to customers. The multiple users allowed also allows our support and marketing teams to seamlessly collaborate and ensure every customer is paired with the right person to answer their questions. It also saves zillions of emails flying back and forth. It is also worth mentioning I'm always very impressed with the rapid customer support and continuous improvement to AP product proposition. It has made staying very easy.

The scheduling tool made the normally unmanageable task of scheduling the same post across multiple social media channels incredibly easy. It is intuitive and saves a serious amount of time. It also allowed us to schedule everything a week in advance meaning we spent less time scheduling and more time interacting with customers and analyzing and their engagements. Meaning we are able to keep getting smarter. The assign tool is excellent for collaboration and saves us having to send an email to a colleague who may be in a better position to get back to the customer.

I would really like to see an extensive media library. The ability to reuse images and videos that have already been uploaded would save a lot of time. I would also like to see functionality similar to Later's 'Link in Bio' functionality. If this is possible (Instagram API dependent I know) then we would have no reason to ever leave the comfort of Agora. For us the one feature we never use nor understand is the publishing list. I would also love to see a 'landing page' feature so you can send customers directly to bespoke LP from social media posts without having to get IT involved.

Antwort von Agorapulse

Hi Andrew, We were blown away by your positive words, we really appreciate the time you took to write such a detailed review!

Cassandra
Director of Client Experience in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to Use, Incredible Support

Kommentare: They are a great solution for a marketing agency like ours that is servicing hundreds of businesses for social media posting and management!

The platform's interface is great, easy to find what you need and quick to learn. Additionally, their support is incredible - very responsive, fast to fix any issues, and always willing to help. Very impressed with that!

My only complaint is that you can't add one social channel to multiple groups - they have a workaround for this using tags that sort of gets the job done, but I do wish that I could use groups instead. That said, we've still been able to fulfill all of our needs with their platform!

Antwort von Agorapulse

Hi Cassandra, Thank you so much for reaching out to you! We are SO glad to hear that Agorapulse is helping with your tasks on social media. We have noted your feedback about adding one profiles to multiple groups. We will definitely keep you posted on this. Thanks! Samia

Bruce
VP, Corporate Communications in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Highly functional, reasonably priced Social Media Management

Kommentare: The main benefit for me as the only social media manager in my company is the automated posting. I don't have time to turn my attention to LinkedIn and Twitter every day and interrupt other activities I have to focus on. So being able to focus for a short time and schedule posts several days in advance is a big help. I also like the Chrome plugin and mobile apps that make it easy for me to create new posts to both platforms from almost anywhere. Finally, their customer service team is always responsive and helpful -- they have a chat button in the corner of their web app that is always there when I have a question, in addition to a comprehensive knowledge base.

Agorapulse has always impressed me with its focus on ease of use and intuitive interfaces. All features seem well planned and implemented. What I like most is the ability to schedule the automated posting to Twitter and LinkedIn. Agorapulse makes it easy to manage publishing queues for different types of articles and to automatically repeat posts when it makes sense. The calendar view is clear and easy to understand. They just added the ability to add "notes" to the calendar to indicate upcoming events that you want to promote on social media. Team collaboration features are also robust.

Agorapulse manages a user voice platform where we can request features and vote on feature requests from others. And they frequently add new features. One small drawback of the platform is understandable, given their target market -- but it seems they are more focused on the needs consumer-focused social media vs. the "professional" market on LinkedIn. I think they should prioritize more features for LinkedIn content and audience management that would help companies build professional relationships.

Antwort von Agorapulse

Hey Bruce, Thank you for sharing this review! We are delighted to hear about your positive experience with our tool and we will definitely continue working on improving our platform based on your suggestions. If you have anything else to add, feel free to reach out to us. Cheers, Samia

Matteo
Digital Marketing Manager in Italien
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Complete for all we need

Kommentare: The experience with Agorapulse is very positive, it significantly speeded up our work.

Agora makes it easy to post and follow multiple pages. I like the possbility to replicate post, the calendar view that gives me a complete overlook of the monthly schedule. I also like the flexibility in managing the subscrition plan, where I can buy additional features as I need. I also like the fact that the developers are pretty active and keep on adding features.

I think the software needs some improvement on the overall functions that it offers. First of all, it needs to give the ability to schedule instagram stories without any workaround (the solution that you guys are using now is not convenient at all, look at Storrito for some insights). Activity assignment could be improved, in the way that there should be the abilty to have a conversation over the assigned item, not only a message. I would also like to see better functionality in terms of # following and mention monitoring. Reports could be improved in addding customizations to the data that it exctracts and in scheduling reports that may be sent out to clients.

Antwort von Agorapulse

Hi there Matteo, Thanks so much for sharing your Agorapulse experience with GetApp readers. It's great to hear how you're using our social media management features. We wish we could permit Instagram Stories scheduling like some of the other tools out there -- but then we'd be violating Instagram's terms of service. (And we don't want to do that.) As for the revamps to our reports, we have team members working on that right now! I've added your name to the notification list regarding emailed/scheduled reports. Lisa at Agorapulse

Hochschulbildung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great Start, Great Potential

The reports are nice. It's great that the analytics (and activity record) pulls in posts that were scheduled natively to platforms. The permissions feature is crucial to us as an organization managing over 200 social media accounts and their admins. Customer service is out of this world. Questions submitted to chat are answered quickly. I was so impressed when I received a personalized screen-recording as a response during troubleshooting. I sent it to my superiors to show them how we could improve our own customer relations.

There NEEDS to be a way to create draft posts. At present, the software is ideal for companies that sell a product or produce evergreen content. However, for institutions that share mostly news, events and updates, the absence of drafts makes it difficult to schedule more than a week out. Would love the option to make labels accessible across accounts/users so that the owner can create a filing system for the users. The media restrictions need to be updated. Twitter and Instagram allow uploads of media with specs that Agorapulse will not allow scheduling to those platforms.

Antwort von Agorapulse

Hi there, Thanks so much for your detailed feedback! Has support shown you a workaround for the draft issue you mention? Our new shared calendar feature might also help you with not-yet-there scheduled posts. It sounds like you have a great relationship with support so do reach out to them. Lisa at Agorapulse

Alissa
Alissa
Founder + Principal in USA

Great Software for Boutique Agencies – Could Be Better

Kommentare: My overall experience with Agorapulse is mixed but leans more positive. I spent *a lot* of time reviewing and comparing all scheduling software, and for the purposes of an agency, it offers the most functionality for the cost (though still quite the investment for a small company). The customer support has been great from the very beginning and I put huge value on that. I will most likely continue with Agorapulse beyond my first year, but the cons listed above do give me pause. Hoping the support team has listened to everyone's requests for first comment hashtags and the ability to rearrange photos.

As an agency, Agorapulse really does make it easy to organize clients by channel and work efficiently with team members. Scheduling articles for LinkedIn and Facebook is mostly seamless and straightforward. I love the review functionality, which makes it incredibly simple to share posts between team members for review and approval. The reporting and listening features seem fantastic and it's on our list to spend more time utilizing those functions. Customer support is excellent and the team is very responsive in live chat, email, and the Facebook members group.

There are several quirks with Agorapulse that prevent me from completely loving the software. As an agency that specializes in real estate and works with a lot of photos, the inability to rearrange photos once uploaded for a post is a huge time suck for us. We do often have difficulty tagging users within posts and adding locations. The Instagram functionality is also missing a few key features, including a visual grid planner and first comment hashtag scheduler. These two functions force me to pay for a secondary software for managing Instagram, which is a large additional expense.

Antwort von Agorapulse

Hi Alissa, Thank you so much for your review. I'm glad to hear that our social media management tool has streamlined things for your busy agency. Our publishing product team is hard at work at the three Instagram-friendly features you mention. I see that you were already on the notification list for the grid, but I added you to the lists for the first comment and rearrange photo features. You'll be notified once they are released. Thanks for seeing the value in our tool, Alissa. We working on making the tool irresistible for you. Lisa at Agorapulse

Jerry
Social media manager in Japan
Hochschulbildung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Excellent social media management tools for small to mid-size teams

Kommentare: We have a team of more than 10 people managing about a half dozen social media accounts. AgoraPulse gives us a central platform where we can monitor our accounts, respond to our community, schedule and develop content, generate reports, and even keep track of our more engaged users. AgoraPulse saves our small team hours--possibly more than a hundred hours--every month.

AgoraPulse offers a full suite of tools for social media management and monitoring for small to mid-size teams. It was easy to get our team trained and working within a couple days. AgoraPulse's support team has been wonderfully friendly and responsive, answering questions and dealing with any issues we've encountered, responding to chats usually within five minutes. The range of supported social media platforms was attractive, since it covered nearly all the services we use. We originally were looking for a social media monitoring tool with some basic automated reporting. The integrated workflow tool and content scheduling calendars were originally nice add-ons to have, but they have quickly become the part of AgoraPulse that we use the most. The ability to schedule and assign content weeks in advance and pass drafts through an editorial process all within AgoraPulse has been a real time saver. To be honest, the price was the first thing that caught our attention. While SproutSocial or Hootsuite have become the de-facto industry standard for enterprise-level social media management, the price tag they offered for our small team--well beyond $10,000 USD--was well beyond anything our budget could handle. AgoraPulse offered a competitive package for a fraction of the cost, offering friendly, personable support throughout the onboarding process and beyond.

The interface and some of the features feel somewhat underdeveloped compared to some of the bigger and more expensive options. In their defense, however, AgoraPulse is actively developing and changing the platform. They have an active feedback forum where users can offer feedback and feature requests, and they seem to regularly implement changes based on feedback from users. As long as they keep improving, the lack of polish in the interface and some of the features is outweighed by their more affordable price.

Antwort von Agorapulse

Hi Jerry, I love hearing how Agorapulse has saved you tons of time and money. You're right: we're in constant listen and optimize mode. I think you'll love the improvements we'll make this year that will make your social media management even easier. Warm regards, Lisa at Agorapulse

rebecca
Manager, Social and Digital Content in Kanada
Verbraucherdienste, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Makes my life easier

Kommentare: Overall, AgoraPulse has helped streamline a big job - multiple social accounts. I like the reporting but I wish it could be separated into organic and paid more clearly - I realize that is probably an issue within the platforms themselves. At a big company like ours, there is a separate agency that manages paid so when I have to report on organic, I am still going through and having to do math and cobble things together. I would like the content report have a totals column - I have to export that to a csv, then add the columns in excel to get those organic numbers.

I like that I can schedule posts out and see everything in a clear monthly format. I like that I can resize images as I am scheduling and it's easy to manage multiple accounts. I love the assign posts for approval and the shared calendar feature. Means I can have as many eyes on my posts as I need without any steep learning curve for the people who need to review.

I don't want to use the H word but I kind liked how I could visually see all the posts scheduled at a glance. I know the publishing lists do this but I would like to look at a weekly view and see the posts and images in a grid view as opposed to scrolling. Especially for something like Instagram where I am trying to picture what my images are going to look like together when posted - I like to make sure I keep certain images apart. Helps with our customer care team although we do have problems with it when ads are started or stopped because then all the old comments come flooding back in.

Antwort von Agorapulse

Hi Rebecca, Thank you for taking the time to leave such a great review of Agorapulse. We are always looking for ways to grow and serve our clients better, so we really appreciate your feedback. A grid view is actually something that many other people have mentioned wanting before! So I have passed along your word to our Product team and have added you to this feature list. This way if the Product Team ever releases this, you will be notified immediately or possibly chosen for beta testing! Please let me know if you have any questions! Best, Candace

Karen
Owner in Kanada
Quelle: GetApp

Best social media management software I've ever used

Kommentare: Awesomesauce.

I manage day-to-day posting on 12 social media accounts, both for my own clients and for another agency. I've worked with lots of platforms, but I specifically have a lot of daily experience with Hootsuite and Buffer. Earlier this year I finally got fed up with Hootsuite's streams, it was so frustrating trying to manage comments and feedback, and I was missing things all over the place. I started actively looking for an alternative, and found Agorapulse, which I'd never heard of. After 6 months of regular use, I can say that it is hands down the best social management software I've ever used. Why? A short list. -See all your comments and questions for all your accounts, all in once place. Crazy easy. -Beautiful reports for free. -Totally intuitive interfaces that save precious seconds and minutes when your running through a pile of social posts -- ie you can tab through dates, tab through UTM parameters, it's so fast and it feels like the people who built it have actually posted to social media on a regular basis. -The duplicate option is fantastic and carries over UTM parameters so you only have to change the source if you're tracking analytics on the same post across several channels. -It's really nice to look at, too, and I don't constantly curse the software. I know five-star reviews are lame, but this is a five-star product. I recommend it all the time. Hootsuite has some real competition.

Honestly, it's pricey for a social media management solution. But I pay it because I think it's the best option on the market. Probably not for dabblers, but for anyone working on social on a regular basis, it will be worth it.

Antwort von Agorapulse

Hi there Karen, "Best social media management software I've ever used" -- wow! That brought an embarrassingly enormous smile to my face. So glad to hear you love the way we capture incoming comments and messages. We built it so you never miss a conversation on your social media profiles. And aren't the UTM parameters features so incredibly timesaving? I know I track many more of my campaigns now that it's so easy to set up. Like you alluded to, we're not yet on the podium of the Biggest Names in SMM tools, but we try to be one of the greatest ones. Glad it working so well for you and your agency. Warm regards, Lisa Kalner Williams Product Marketing Director Agorapulse

Sas
Co Founder & Director in UK
Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

An affordable solution with great support

In our search for a means to manage our extremely busy social media presence better, we had tried Agorapulse several times over the last four years. We’d always loved it but, as a voluntary organisation with a tiny income, couldn’t justify the spend. We tried many other solutions but, having still not found the right one, decided to give Agorapulse another trial. We weren't disappointed. The developers listen to their customers and are constantly tweaking and updating the platform. This means it now serves our needs much better. The interface is easy to set up and easy to use. The inbox feature is one the biggest benefits for us. We can work through our many messages, comments, replies etc more easily in the single platform. It’s put an end to the times where different volunteers found themselves submitting detailed responses to the same queries at the same time! Being able to allocate interactions over to another team member ensures important responses and queries don’t get missed or they get directed to the right person. Cross platform publishing in Agorapulse is great! Being able to compose a single status in one place for several social media accounts is a must - but Agorapulse takes this further, allowing you to fully tweak the status for each platform. No more sending statuses full of irrelevant @s and #s to Facebook because we’re in a rush and don’t want to write it twice! Scheduling works really well with different options available to help you spread your messages more effectively. The ability to schedule posts by interval is a particularly useful feature. Being able to specify and exact time and date for a repeat post is also really helpful. The listening features are helpful. We’re now spotting many things we were previously missing and not responding to, improving our engagement with our users. Customer service is easy to access, with a fast and genuinely friendly and helpful response. Developers encourage feedback and take action on customer requests. As a voluntary organisation, pricing is a big issue to us. Agorapulse is very well priced for what it offers. Great value!

The only cons are little tweaks which would make Agorapulse even easier to use for us. Finding scheduled items to amend can be diffficult if you have a lot of them set up. The calendar helps but a search feature would help more! Due to the nature of our work (we get a lot of very personal messages) it would be very useful to us to edit user permissions, enabling full access to everything but private messaging. This would allow us to increase our volunteer base.

Antwort von Agorapulse

Hi there Sas, Thank you so much for sharing your Agorapulse experience. I love that you're making great use of our per-network editing feature -- where you can crosspost content but tweak it for say, Facebook v. Twitter. I hope you continue to find great value in our tool and support. Thanks again for writing about how this social media management tool has helped your volunteer organization. Warm regards, Lisa