Über Agorapulse

Social Media Management und CRM-Suite

Erfahre mehr über Agorapulse

The most appreciate is the team process integration to validate the contents with our customer.

Bewertungen zu Agorapulse

Agorapulse hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 710 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Agorapulse bereits verwendet?

Cynthia
Cynthia
CFO in USA
Alternative Medizin, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

The most amazing social media software investment you can make!

Kommentare: The customer service is out of the world and remarkable. It is very stressful running a business in general, however, if you lack social currency, you lack any growth potential, so start and up your game today! We love you Agorapulse, thank you for taking our team of students under your angel wings!

Agorapulse is absolutely amazing. We have been using them for several months for numerous social channels and groups that we have scaled from ZERO to HERO. If you get the premium version of Agorapulse they open up access to an educational academy that is valued at $1K. This has saved us money and time. Many of our students at Assuaged.com have been able to find and secure jobs because of this advanced social media training. It takes time, trial, and error to figure out what works, and what does not work. Agorapulse is truly the answer to all of your social media needs, especially the advanced reporting and ability to post in GROUPS, not many social media platforms support the type of features that Agorapulse has. If we didn’t have this software, I have no clue where we would be, it is simply a life-saver and true golden investment that you won’t regret.

We LOVE everything about Agorapulse, it is A LOT to learn, but with time and patience it works out!

Antwort von Agorapulse

Hey Cynthia, My name is Samia and I'd like to thank you for sharing such an extraordinary review with the community! If you have any suggestions on how we could improve your experience even more, just let us know! Best, Samia

Terry
Terry
Digital Strategy Marketing Manager in USA
Einzelhandel, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Good program for the management of social networks, highly recommended.

Kommentare: The process of programming using Agorapulse is quite streamlined. In particular, I adore the calendar view since it gives me the ability to envision my content strategy for the upcoming month. Even during peak hours, our material is reliably delivered to our audience thanks to the sophisticated queuing system we have in place.The platform provides in-depth analysis that is more than just a simple presentation of the numbers. My ability to optimize my strategy, better understand the behavior of audiences, and most crucially, demonstrate ROI to stakeholders has been facilitated by information that is both detailed and straightforward.

I've used a number of different social media management software, and Agorapulse is far and away the best of the bunch. Even if you have no prior experience with social media marketing, you'll quickly feel at home with the platform because to its user-friendly layout.The digital landscape is constantly shifting, so businesses need tools that can stay up and give them a leg up. That's exactly what Agorapulse does. This is a must-have for companies of any size!Finally, I want to give respect to the Agorapulse help desk staff. They are swift, thorough, and helpful, and they always find a solution to fix the rare problems that arise.

When I last used the service, not all social media were supported. This could be a problem for brands that use complicated or specialized distribution channels.Their web platform is reliable, but I've found their mobile app to be buggy and less user-friendly than I'd like.

Marktforschung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Agorapulse needs to step up

3,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

I like how easily I can schedule our social media posts, however, I think Agora needs to step up their AI game

They lack behind features that are readily available with other social media tools.

Emily
Emily
Digital Marketing Specialist in USA
Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

AgoraPulse is indispensable if you are managing multiple accounts.

Kommentare: AgoraPulse really has been integral to my day to day workflow. While I have minor complaints, I'd recommend this tool to anyone needing to manage and schedule social media.

I like that this product gives me the number of social profiles I need (35) without having to piece together multiple accounts with a product. It lets me have one dashboard to manage everything that is going on with our social accounts as well as who is mentioning us on their own accounts.

I don't have a lot to complain about with AgoraPulse. I really have two main complaints. 1. They develop tools that I don't feel are helpful at an enterprise level-such as their integration with Canva. I'm sure Canva is great for a lot of people, but at the agency level, invest in a designer or the correct software to follow your brand guidelines. 2. They have introduced some new features recently that require you to upgrade your account. I feel like I am already paying at the higher end of their offerings and these teasers are just that if I can't access the new functionality.

Antwort von Agorapulse

Hi Emily, Herre's Samia from the Product Team. I'd like to thank you for sharing this review with our team! I am unable to see your email listed here but I would love to have to the opportunity to chat with you to better understand your suggestions. Feel free to reach out to me at samia@agorapulse.com Best, Samia

Dustin W.
Dustin W.
Founder in USA

Best in class by far

Kommentare: I've tried dozens of other social media apps and tools. None of them come close to the combination of features and support. Agorapulse is, without question, the best in class social media marketing software.

The unified product features are a life-saver for my team and I. Being able to plan/schedule content, monitor/respond to mentions, and gain valuable insights from analytics all in one place makes our jobs so much easier. The UI is great to look at and intuitive, and the team behind it is responsive and extremely caring about their customers.

There are a few areas in which I think the content scheduling workflow could be faster or more efficient.

Antwort von Agorapulse

Hi Dustin, Thank you for leaving such an awesome review about Agorapulse. We strive to make your team's lives easier, and it sounds like we've been achieving that! We would love to hear your thoughts on how the content scheduling workflow could be faster and more efficient. Can you reach out directly to us to elaborate? Thanks! Candace Agorapulse

Amy
Amy
CEO, Marketing Director in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Most robust with client approval process

Kommentare: We have loved the support team, taking advantage of Social Media Manager School with our annual plan, and the network of users we've met along the way. The tool has blown all our past tools (Loomly, Buffer, HeyOrca, Zoho) out of the water.

Our team has enjoyed using shared calendars with clients. The approval process has been easy for our team and clients. Reports are simple and beautiful, eliminating our need for additional weekly reporting tools.

We could really use a "pause all content" option or kill switch for a brand or account. Especially in 2020, this function would be helpful. The queue/category workaround is clunky. A client approval process for queues would also be beneficial. Without the ability to have clients approve that content, queues are useless to us, unfortunately.

Antwort von Agorapulse

Thanks for sharing your experience with us! I am so glad to hear that you've enjoyed working with our Shared Calendars. I've just added your vote to the suggestion to add a "pause all content" button. Again, thank you for sharing that suggestion with us!

Dan
Dan
Social Media Manager in USA
Automotive, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

One of the Best Social Media Scheduling Platforms

Kommentare: I am very happy with this tool and recommend using it.

AgoraPulse is one of the best Social Media Scheduling tools I've ever used - and I've experimented with many platforms. Some of the features I like about AgoraPulse are: Listening - Most platforms do a bismal job helping you listen (or search for key words related to your organization) on social media. Not only does Agorapulse do a fantastic job of this for us, but they have also integrated the ability to comment on posts through your company's Facebook Ad Account. Usually, this isn't the case. Usually, if you want to see those comments, you have to visit Facebook's Ad Manager and navigate your way through menus and options - PER EACH AD - to get to the comments. Exhausting, right? Agorapulse brings it all into the platform and even allows you to filter those comments in or out of your "listening" dashboard or routine. Magnificent! Automation/Queues - Queues allow you to post content at different times on different days. The beauty of a queue gives the content creator freedom to stay in the creative mind without having to worry about minor date and time details. We want all of our posts to reach as many people as possible but it's hard to switch from left-brain to right-brain thinking every 2 minutes. With a queue, since you've already established the best dates and times per social platform, all you have to do is churn out creative content and allow the queue to works its magic. Again, this makes life so much simpler!

Unfortunately, the Calendar View does not have the ability to "drag & drop" posts from one date to another. It may seem useless or insignificant but when you load your calendar with 20-40 posts per week across three different social platforms, editing posts 1x1 is rather cumbersome.

Antwort von Agorapulse

Hi Dan, So glad to hear how much you're liking managing your social media profiles with Agorapulse. Isn't the inbox treatment of ad comments a super time saver? You can definitely drag and drop content on your publishing calendar. Reach out to our sales team for more information. Warm regards, Lisa at Agorapulse

Mike
Mike
President in USA

Agorapulse for Social Media Management Success

Kommentare: It is our primary social media management and scheduling tool we use for our own social media and for all our clients social media.

Agorapulse has been our "go to" social media management platform for our agency for over 2 years now. I am a diehard fan and user. We love the calendars we can share with clients and the ability to assign brands to just the team members that need to see and have access to their social. The ease of use for teams is the best, ability to give clients access is a huge bonus, and the smart phone app is an asset for on the go monitoring and publishing. We moved from another tool because it was getting "clunky" to use with a non-efficient interface. Agorapulse has continued to make innovation a priority and that is huge for us. Love the tool.

Nothing really to speak of. Agorapulse has met our needs and we are fans. If there was one thing I would add it would be ability to store and add hashtags in a specific tool, like for Instagram. I can save hashtags to add but if I create the post for Facebook and Instagram, then I have to add the saved hashtags to both and then go to the Facebook version and delete them versus just being able to go to the Instagram version and add them. Not big, but something.

Antwort von Agorapulse

Thanks for the review and your longstanding support of Agorapulse. Michael! Lisa at Agorapulse

Sara
Sara
Creative Design Specialist in USA
Bau, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

The Best Kept Secret: Social Media Marketing Tool, Agorapulse is the magician behind the curtain

Kommentare: Anytime I have had an issue with Agorapulse (my issues were user errors, lol) my chat interactions with support have been absolutely delightful. The response to any of my inquiries has been surprisingly quick and everyone I have dealt with has felt real and with just the right touch of humor to keep things fun. Agorapulse has made social media management FUN and giving me confidence when managing it all by myself could easily have turned into a scary nightmare! I can't say enough good things about my experience with Agorapulse. I'm a huge fan and advocate!

I took over our social media marketing in the middle of last year. Social Media Management is not what I do full time. Instead, it's a tiny portion, and I have minimal time to dedicate myself to it. I began hunting for software to help me quickly balance everything. (I knew from experience I did not want to use Hootsuite. Several of us have tried it and found it challenging to manage our social media accounts with Hootsuite.) After doing a little digging, I stumbled across AgoraPulse and decided to give it a try for a year. And I have been incredibly happy that I made that decision! This platform has made it so simple to set up a posting calendar. (For example, I can have a job post shared on our Facebook page every Monday morning. And our LinkedIn page every Wednesday afternoon.) Once I had my calendar set up with the types of posts I plan to create; I simply had to start adding to the queues. Then, Agorapulse rotates my posts, in those pre-selected slots, for the length of time I determine for each post. Agorapulse is fantastic as a listening tool as well! I love the control that I have. I love the easy-to-understand data that I always have at my fingertips, ready to show upper management of our social reach. I love that I can easily access Agorapulse from online and the app on my phone. And I love how effortless it is to create and post current marketing content across all of our accounts/platforms. Agorapulse has made me look like a professional!

My single issue has been in regard to payment. My company requires me to pay vendors by check using an invoice. Unfortunately, Agorapulse is not (or was not at that time) set up to receive payment inside the United States and I am currently unable to set up vendors outside the United States. So, we had to get creative and pay using a one-time-use debit card set up specifically for my annual subscription. We were able to figure it out and everyone I dealt with was very accommodating (they even extended my trial until payment could be arranged), but it would be much easier for our needs if Agorapulse was set up to receive payment to a PO Box or something within the US. Until this is changed, I will have to have these one-time-use debit cards created annually. Agorapulse is absolutely worth it, but it is a teeny bit annoying.

Antwort von Agorapulse

Sara, You have so many great quotables here! First of all, I'm sure you looked like a professional *before* you used our tool, but I'm glad that having us is icing on your professional cake! I'm equally happy to hear that we bring fun to your social media management. I wish there was something we could do about the invoice situation -- but if there's anything else we can do for you, definitely reach out to your friends on the support team! Warm regards, Lisa Kalner Williams Product Marketing Director Agorapulse

Christian
Christian
IT Manager in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Agorapulse Review

Kommentare: Takes me less time to schedule posts and check social comments all in one pages. I learn to use it to monitor my competitors and check my social performance.

The easy way to schedule articles on social media. Its very user friendly.

Sometimes the website crashes and uses a lot of ram when I upload CSVs to the website.

Antwort von Agorapulse

Hi Christian, Thank you for your review! If you have any trouble with the website crashing or uploading CSVs to the website, please reach out to support so we can help you. They're #1 for a reason! :) Best, Candace

Jennifer
Digital Media Strategist
Regierungsbeziehungen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

AgoraPulse is my all-time, full-functionality social media tool

I love how easy AgoraPulse is to use; we have members in our department who are occasionally tasked with leveraging AgoraPulse, and they can jump in with minimal training! I love the categorization of tools, how quickly the customer service team responds and helps, and the way updates are initiated and tracked! This tool stays on top of SMM trends and needs.

There is nothing that I like the least about this software.

Antwort von Agorapulse

Hi Jennifer, I'm tickled pink with how much you and your team are enjoying Agorapulse. We aim to make social media management easy -- from our onboarding, to the navigation of the tool, to our support team -- and it sounds like you've made great use of all three assets! To you social media success, Lisa at Agorapulse

Mauro
Social Media Manager in Italien
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Reliable, easy to use with solid streamlined approval-by-customer process.

Kommentare: I believe when you create social content professionally you need a solid, reliable, cross-platform tool. Agorapulse provides all that with no frills and at a reasonable cost. On top of that, it has an outstanding customer service and a community of users who share feedback and tips.

After using Agorapulse regularly every day for more than 6 months now for posting content on Facebook, LinkedIN and Twitter, I am very impressed with its reliability. Its easy of use allows for massive bulk posting without glitches, above all if you need client's approval for every single post. Composing, adding images, keywords and hashtags, scheduling and duplicating for several social networks are streamlined and can be done easily in one shot. Queuing by category and scheduling for specific date/time allow for fast automation of regular and on-the-fly content, quickly re-arranging posts if you need to edit your publishing schedule with last minute content.

The apps are functional however they don't offer all the features of the desktop/web version. They're OK if you need to post something fast or to approve content, but for creation and scheduling of multiple posts across networks I'd recommend to stick to the desktop version.

Antwort von Agorapulse

Thanks so much for the review, Mauro! I'm delighted to hear how well all the scheduling features are working for your agency. I hear what you're saying about the mobile app. We'll make sure that we're clearer on stating what the mobile app can do v. the desktop app. Warm regards, Lisa Kalner Williams Product Marketing Director Agorapulse

Francois
Community Director in Frankreich
Computerspiele, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

An easy to pick up, affordable solution

Kommentare: This is a great choice for a limited team with a tight budget. They also have a great customer service and online resources, so the need for onboarding collaborators is pretty limited.

Agorapulse is easy to set up and mess with, and the trial period combined with a wealth of online resources make it a breeze to switch to. It's the 2nd company I've converted to Agorapulse and the combination of attractive pricing and eaase to pick up is pretty great.

At times the interface can be janky, especially when switching between assigned publications and scheduled ones, so it could probably benefit from a higher-level view. I mentioned pricing as good but if you want add-ons like extra team members, they are pretty dear, and I think the higher tiers (I'm on the $99/mo) are more on par with other software offerings in terms of cost.

Antwort von Agorapulse

Hi Francois, Thanks for turning on not one, but two companies on to Agorapulse! Glad you find the tool and the learning resources easy to use. Lisa at Agorapulse

Stephen
Director of Communications in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A Breath of Fresh Air

There is so much I love about this software. From scheduling to cropping posts in the app to prepare for posting has been such a pleasure. I love the ability to edit copy for each platform and the ability to save my hashtag groupings. The analytics are also absolutely incredible!

There is not much I don't like, I came over from Buffer and this software has been excellent. The only cons I find are with the Instagram API which is out of your control.

Antwort von Agorapulse

Hello Stephen, Thanks so much of sharing your story of coming over from Buffer! I'm so glad you're seeing great value in our engagement, publishing, and reporting features. Here's hoping that Instagram API gets friendlier with third party tools! Lisa at Agorapulse

Lynne
Jr. Manager, Social Media in Kanada
Philanthropie, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Amazing value for publishing & analytics! Excellent customer service

The best part is the amazing customer service! They are responsive and generally have a good response for everything - including an idea to workaround if needed. The interface is nice and user-friendly. It was easy for team members to get used to the publishing and analytics tools. The crowd favourite is the ability to publish to (and edit for) multiple channels easily from one place. The price is incredibly accessible, especially for a non-profit like us! Love the system for addressing clients' wishes - we can vote and comment on them, and get updates when they're being worked on or the opportunity to consult with an AP team member on them. Overall I feel more efficient using AP.

I had to add all 40 social accounts myself, which was long. I believe this is being fixed soon (if not already). They really need to add a draft option and/or option to add notes to the calendar to address the lack of ability to plan social posts using AP. Again, this is something that seems to be on their radar. There are other, smaller limitations, like not being able to schedule (or upload a carousel) from the app. Social listening can definitely become more sophisticated, and I'm confident it will.

Antwort von Agorapulse

Hi Lynne, Thanks for the fabulous review! Our team is thrilled you're happy with our service! And yes, you're right! We are already working on some pretty awesome features that I'm sure you will like. :-) Stay tuned!

Dominique
Internal Communications and Communities Coordinator in Schweiz
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Already a great product with room to improve

Kommentare: What needs to be done is covered. What can help improve our internal process if possible to resolve/act on our pain points list would help.

Bulk scheduling Rescheduling Report and Analytics Listening Mailbox and comments management

Waiting for the calendar notes feature to come Waiting for more reporting features (ie. YouTube and Google Analytics) Post search function does not exist Additional role > respond to inbox messages assigned to them only Need more emoji options IG stories, reels, and carousels can only be published natively

Antwort von Agorapulse

Hi Dominique, Thank you for writing this review! We understand that the wait has been long, but we will release a bunch of new features soon! We would love to know more about how we could make Agorapulse more GDPR compliant. If you have any suggestions on this, feel free to reach out to me directly at samia@agorapulse.com Thank you in advance, Samia

Alyssa
Social Media Marketing Specialist in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

We Love Agorapulse!

Kommentare: We truly LOVE Agorapulse and are so grateful for all that it can do and allows us to do across social media!

Since selecting Agorapulse as our social media management software, our content management, planning, scheduling, and posting has been a breeze. We've seen such positive growth across all of our platforms, and are able to receive crucial, informative reports from Agorapulse to help us develop and nurture further growth and engagement. We are SO thankful for this platform!

While Agorapulse does a good job at integrating new features, I feel that further integrations would be helpful. The new Beta version of the content calendar does not seem to allow for automatic link shortening through bit.ly, and it would be worthwhile to have other, similar apps available (Rebrandly, which my company prefers to bit.ly, meaning the social team needs to manually create and input such links.) Also, some hiccups have occurred with this Beta feature, including failure to post content, duplicated posts, and more.

Antwort von Agorapulse

Hey Alyssa, Thank you so much for sharing this review with us! We'ra so glad to hear about your positive experience with Agorapulse. I just wanted to let you know that it IS possible to use bit.ly to shorten your links! You can choose between pulse.ly and bit.ly. Hope this helps! Samia

Einzelhandel, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

A Must-Have For Busy Accounts

Kommentare: I really love the software. It's been a game-changer here. I am always telling people that 'Agora' is my assistant. It saves so much time it's like having another employee on my side.

I work at a large wholesale company with several retail brands - and I am the Consumer Marketing Manager, which means I do all marketing for our retail. The wholesale company has customer support, but not the retail brands, but with Agorapulse I can loop in several folks on the customer support team and assign them messages AND COMMENTS on social accounts that I can't answer quickly or easily. This has been a game changer in every way. The other thing I love is being

The thing I like least is that when searching the hashtags I can only see the last week. I'd like to have a much longer timeline with that. The thing I absolutely abhor about the software is that I can't see/answer/assign Instagram DM's - which is where we get the most activity. I understand that is not Agorapulse's fault though, it's a rule that Instagram has implemented, unfortunately. If it had that, it would be almost perfect!

Antwort von Agorapulse

Hi there, I'm thrilled to hear how well Agorapulse is working for you and your team! The fact that you consider "Agora" a member of your team brings a smile to my face. You're right -- that pesky Instagram DM limitation. As soon as it becomes available, we'll put everything we can to bring it to our customers :) Lisa at Agorapulse

Great Tool for Social Media Managers

Kommentare: Overall, our team is very happy with Agorapulse - the functionality, support and features.

It was difficult for us to find a tool that met our "must-haves" for social media management. This tool allows for scheduling posts and also queueing content which we really like the ability to hop between both structures. The reporting is effortless - we've saved at least 5 hours a month on running reports for our clients - and the reports include the client logo which is a big plus!

While we love using the queus for scheduling content, it would be great if we could set each queues frequency. Right now, it is set up so that a queue pushing content every week on the day you set it. It would be great to set a queue to push content every other week or something like that. Additionally, it would be great if we could add internal notes to the content calendar. This would broaden the functionality of the tool for other marketing campaigns other than just social media.

Antwort von Agorapulse

Hi there, So glad Agorapulse saves you time with your agency. Have you tried the new reports yet? Hope you like them as much as I do! You have two really cool requests -- the non-weekly queues and calendar notes. If you read this, reach out to me (I don't know your name). I'd be happy to add you to our features list for these two. Lisa at Agorapulse

Quelle: GetApp

Essential tool for the day to day running of my business

As a social media management business, with over 30 profiles in our portfolio, Agorapulse makes management a breeze. No messages slip through and the inbox function helps our whole team stay on top of incoming messages. Scheduling and rescheduling (with tabs) helps us with listening and reporting to our clients, and the interface is visual and easy to navigate. Not a day goes by that we don't use Agorapulse.

Generally I am pretty happy. The only downside is the monthly fee which is quite high for a small business like mine. I would like more features to be included in the price like competitor reports. I would also like to see deeper social listen features to be released.

Marketing & Werbung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Agorapulse = Top Tier Tool With Incredible Prices And Unbelievable Support (PK)

Kommentare: Absolutely fantastic! I was in charge of finding a new social media management tool for our brand, and after doing a full comparative analysis, I was able to shift our company to a better tool, save thousands of dollars, and onboard our other departments. I could not have hoped for a better outcome.

The customer support is unreal and they are always there to help you through the process. They are not one of those companies that get your card and never speak to you again. They onboard you quickly, show you how to do everything, and make sure they are there if you have any questions.

The only thing that comes to mind is that I wish they were able to monitor LinkedIn more. That is the only platform that I'm manually monitoring.

Antwort von Agorapulse

Thank you so much for this thoughtful review. I wish I knew your name so I could give you a virtual high five and bow of gratitude. Lisa at Agorapulse

Jerry
Social media manager in Japan
Hochschulbildung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Excellent social media management tools for small to mid-size teams

Kommentare: We have a team of more than 10 people managing about a half dozen social media accounts. AgoraPulse gives us a central platform where we can monitor our accounts, respond to our community, schedule and develop content, generate reports, and even keep track of our more engaged users. AgoraPulse saves our small team hours--possibly more than a hundred hours--every month.

AgoraPulse offers a full suite of tools for social media management and monitoring for small to mid-size teams. It was easy to get our team trained and working within a couple days. AgoraPulse's support team has been wonderfully friendly and responsive, answering questions and dealing with any issues we've encountered, responding to chats usually within five minutes. The range of supported social media platforms was attractive, since it covered nearly all the services we use. We originally were looking for a social media monitoring tool with some basic automated reporting. The integrated workflow tool and content scheduling calendars were originally nice add-ons to have, but they have quickly become the part of AgoraPulse that we use the most. The ability to schedule and assign content weeks in advance and pass drafts through an editorial process all within AgoraPulse has been a real time saver. To be honest, the price was the first thing that caught our attention. While SproutSocial or Hootsuite have become the de-facto industry standard for enterprise-level social media management, the price tag they offered for our small team--well beyond $10,000 USD--was well beyond anything our budget could handle. AgoraPulse offered a competitive package for a fraction of the cost, offering friendly, personable support throughout the onboarding process and beyond.

The interface and some of the features feel somewhat underdeveloped compared to some of the bigger and more expensive options. In their defense, however, AgoraPulse is actively developing and changing the platform. They have an active feedback forum where users can offer feedback and feature requests, and they seem to regularly implement changes based on feedback from users. As long as they keep improving, the lack of polish in the interface and some of the features is outweighed by their more affordable price.

Antwort von Agorapulse

Hi Jerry, I love hearing how Agorapulse has saved you tons of time and money. You're right: we're in constant listen and optimize mode. I think you'll love the improvements we'll make this year that will make your social media management even easier. Warm regards, Lisa at Agorapulse

Alyssa
Marketing in Kanada
Bau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Very handy tool

Kommentare: This software helps me be able to post to social media on 10 different accounts, super simply

The feature that stuck out the most to me and helped me decide to purchase was the direct Instagram integration. I had tried other software that needed 3rd party software and a bunch of steps just to schedule a post to Instagram. Agorapulse will schedule it and easily send the information to your phone app so its just a click away from posting.

The things I like the least are just tiny improvements that need made, however the app has an EXTENSIVE request system that allows you to request features, upvote/downvote, and see feature developments progress which I really enjoy. They are constantly adding new features and updates.

Antwort von Agorapulse

Hi Alyssa, Thanks so much for leaving such a detailed review! We are so glad to hear that our tool is helping with your daily tasks. If you have anything else to add, please let us know. We're always here to help!

Diana
Co-Owner in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Agorapulse is my fave (and I've tried them all)

Kommentare: I love Agorapulse!!! It makes my life easier. It's the reason I've been able to stay active on Twitter for so many years. If it wasn't for this tool, I would have likely gotten off Twitter a looooong time ago.

I've used Agorapulse daily for several years. Since I only use Twitter, that's the only platform I use it for. It's easy to use, I like the plethora of features, and it just plain works every single time. There's no problems or hassles. The customer service team is super nice too (and very responsive). 😀 I like the publishing calendar a lot, but this tool is way more comprehensive than the standard publishing tool. There are a ton of features. I setup my queue times, so I can either add each post to the queue, or publish it next. That keeps me from having to schedule each tweet individually. I've sent 190,000 tweets over the past decade. My teenage son helps me manage my Twitter with Agorapulse. He sets up my tweets and assigns them to me. Then I go in and look at each one, and then approve it (or not) and then it queues to publish. He has a login, and I have a login. It's perfect. This tool would be great for a social media team at an office. You can assign certain roles (permissions) for each person. Of course, you can tweet from within Agorapulse, but I don't use it much for that. It's there though. There's also a pretty cool report section. It measure all kinds of things, like brand awareness, engagement, audience growth, etc. It's a nice complement to the Twitter reports. I like how it looks too. The UI is really nice. ✔️I tried many different social media management tools before I found Agorapulse. It's definitely my fave! A++++++

I really struggled to think of a "con" to Agorapulse, but I did think of something that would make it better. I work as a tech influencer for a couple brands. Sometimes it takes 10 minutes to compose one of those tweets. There are so many details to get correct (the link, the hashtags, the sentiment, the picture, etc). It would be nice to have the ability to save those tweets as drafts so I could come back to them. Oh, and also, a search feature would be nice. Sometimes I think of a tweet I sent a while back, and I want to go back to find it and re-queue it to go out again. Since there's not a search feature for the publishing calendar, I have to go to search.twitter.com to search for the tweet so I can determine the date it was tweeted. Then I go back into Agorapulse on that date to find it and re-queue it (by clicking the "duplicate post" button). I'm surprised I thought about 2 things that might make it better!

Antwort von Agorapulse

Hi Diana, Thank you for taking time out of your day to write this amazing review of Agorapulse! Samia has reached out to talk with you more about your opinions and thoughts. :) We love to hear that you work with your son too, how fun! We are very blessed to have clients like you. Thank you for providing some great ideas; talk about a great brainstorm! We have given your feedback to our Product team and I have added you to that specific feature list. This way, if the Product Team decides to move forward with creating any of your features, you'll be notified! Please let us know if there is anything else we can help with. Best, Candace

Rachel
Agency Owner in USA
Quelle: GetApp

Sprout Social Should Watch Out!

The AgoraPulse interface is clean and user-friendly, which makes training new hires an extremely simple process. I appreciate that I can curate content in the Queue, schedule evergreen and original content, manage all my clients' comments and DMs, and listen for brand mentions all in one software. I especially appreciate the ability to respond to Facebook Reviews, as well as save replies templates and hashtag lists - which are huge time savers. The Unified calendar view is great, and reminds me of CoSchedule's calendar view. AgoraPulse also has a number of features coming down the pipeline which will make this software a direct contender with Sprout Social, which is arguably one of the most expensive and feature-rich SMMSs out there right now. Overall, AgoraPulse has saved my team a great deal of time, at a fraction of what it would cost us to use Sprout Social.

It's disappointing that AgoraPulse doesn't offer publishing and monitoring for Pinterest at the moment (something I hope they change very soon). The lack of an in-platform photo editor has made life a bit difficult for my team. Slack and Feedly are also not directly integrated into the AgoraPulse's interface for notifications or quick content curation, which is something that Sprout Social and CoSchedule do very well. Once AgoraPulse offers API access to other applications (something that they have planned), I will be a very happy camper.

Antwort von Agorapulse

Hi Rachel, Wow! Can't tell you how much I loved seeing the headline of your review. We try to build a robust tool with helpful features ... and like you alluded to with an ear to what our customers want built in the future. AND we try to do it at a price that is reasonable for teams and agencies like yours. I see that your name is on our lists to contact with news about Pinterest or third-party integrations. So stay tuned! :) Warm regards, Lisa Kalner Williams Product Marketing Director Agorapulse