Über Little Green Light

Little Green Light ist eine flexible, cloudbasierte Spendenmanagement- und Fundraisingplattform für wachsende gemeinnützige Organisationen.

Erfahre mehr über Little Green Light

Straight-forward migration/transfer of data from former application. Easy integration with website, donation processor.

This is in part due to a multi-audience setup and limit on the number of available contacts in Mail Chimp - which is a problem with Mail Chimp and not entirely due to LGL.

Bewertungen zu Little Green Light

4,9

Little Green Light hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 302 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Little Green Light bereits verwendet?

Jeri
Jeri
Head of Member Services in USA

Great Solution for Small Non Profits

Kommentare: It's made keep track of and mailing donation receipts a million times easier and has proven to be a good alternative.

Very Nice Interface and a simple system for entering and searching donor records. Designed with non profits in mind.

Multi-item donations are annoying to input due to a single line field for donated goods.

Andy
Executive Director in USA

Little Green Light gets the Green Light

Kommentare: Been great and we plan on staying with LGL For the foreseable future.

LGL gives or org an easy solution for CRM, Events, Giving and volunteer tracking. It was easy to pick up and train people on and fits our needs.

Some of the email features take a bit of tweaking found it easier to use MailChim or others.

Colby
Development Manager in USA
Fundraising, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Little Green Light Keeps my Fundraising on Track!

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I love Little Green Light! It keeps me organized and helps build relationship with my donors!

Little Green Light is easy to use and assists me in keeping track of my fundraising, donations, and constituents. I like that I can create mailing lists, emails, and generate thank you letters after my organization receives a donation.

Little Green Light is a little dated and is not as aesthetically pleasing as other CRMS.

Emily
Office Manager in USA

Quickly Outgrew LGL

Kommentare: Our organization moved from Excel to Little Green Light and we used LGL for several years. However, we quickly outgrew it. It was ok in the beginning when we weren't generating a lot of income and didn't need to run many reports. However, the more we grew, the more LGL did not work for us and we ended up switching to something else.

Inexpensive, good for small organizations who are just starting out

Reporting was not intuitive or easy to use. Lacks fundraising and email marketing capabilities that come with other competitors.

Kelly
Development Director in USA

Little Green Light Helps Little Non-Profits

Kommentare: Easy to use, stable with no issues of down servers.

Easy to set up, easy to use, and allows multiple levels of user access.

It doesn't provide a simple accounting side as part of the product. You must purchase and integrate a separate accounting system.

Perfect for Small Orgs

Kommentare: Great experience. We moved from tracking gifts on a Google Sheet, where you couldn't easily see a donor's big picture commitment to the organization.

I self-taught myself LGL, and to me that says a lot about the software. It's really easy to use, and the integration to Constant Contact is a big help to us. I also love the bulk edit option, because as I learned more about the software, I decided to change how I coded some gifts. The bulk edit option made it really easy to change those gifts.

I wish that there was a field for gift fees, versus inferring the fee from the difference between the gift amount and the deposited amount. I also would like a fee for deposit amount, because sometimes I make multiple deposits on the same day. But ultimately, these would be "nice to haves".

Kelly
Member Records in USA
Kunst & Handwerk, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

LGL works for our membership nonprofit craft guild

Kommentare: We used Excel before to track memberships and their renewal payments. Membership records are apart from the treasurer's job. LGL lets us both be team members and we both see the same data. No more emailing when a payment is received.

Tracking is almost effortless.Support is amazingly good and fast, even during the trial period.LGL integrates membership updating and payments with the forms. Forms let you record almost everything automatically when a form is submitted.

Integration with existing processes was very good, in fact it replaced the more problematic ones of coordinating among others responsible for different functions.The learning curve is steep, but well worth it.I wish we could have fewer categories showing that we do not use. Forms design could be more robust with colors and pictures.

Trish
Education DIrector and Secretary in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Does its job, making mine easier

LGL gives me a lot of options for recording and reporting donations.

It does more than I need, but it isn't pushy about it.

Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Reining in data & targeting communications

Kommentare: A great and fairly first step from the world of excel spreadsheets to track donor data to this - so glad we took this step.

Comprehensive, able to track data, segment our members and donors, and communicate with each segment appropriately.

I wish I had more time to enter the level of information for each constituent and use it to its full potential as a development product.

Justin
Justin
Garden Director in USA
Umweltdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A good product, just not excellent at any one thing

Kommentare: Overall, it was an ok experience. We would have dealt with some of the idiosyncrasies if we didn't find another alternative that matched our organization better. I have friends in the industry who swear by LGL.

I liked the dashboard that included all of the financial details immediately when you log in.

I didn't like that memberships were so complex in inputting. We have volunteers who couldn't figure out how to manage the system without confusion. We ended up having some data entered in different ways and our database got mixed up.

Sarah
Executive Director in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

GREAT donor database with top-shelf features for small budgets

Kommentare: I've been a fundraiser for 25+ years, primarily with very large organizations (raising $100 million+ annually), and had an opportunity to use a range of nonprofit databases, including home-grown systems and some of the best-known products from large companies. I've been through database conversions on large scales (50+ users, 25,000+ records), and advocated for and managed budgets as a member of the management team. I chose Little Green Light (LGL) after researching options for a small nonprofit where I'm the executive director. (5000 records, 3-5 database users, $350k annual budget)

As a fundraiser, it's intuitive and has all the features I appreciate and need to support my moves management work. As the database administrator, chief data entry staffer, list- and report-creator and website integration specialist, it's intuitive with great customer service and on-line resources to allow me to meet our organization's needs. Given the opportunity, I would have selected LGL for my previous organizations. It's got all of the meaningful and useful features to support fundraising and data management needs without requiring us to pay for bells and whistles that sound great to upper management (and those who aren't on the front-lines for fundraising) but keep the majority of users from being able to take full advantage of the system.

There are a lot of great integrations, but since we don't use the bulk emailing products supported by LGL, we've had to try to create our own. We LOVE the ability to create web forms that integrate with LGL and the ease of adding them to our website, although sometimes figuring out exactly how to map the data is beyond us without a fair amount of trial and error. On the other hand, these are tasks I never would have attempted with other systems and that we're able to do without paying thousands of dollars to consultants - which is vital with our very limited budget. We've got access to big-budget possibilities and investing the time and energy generally makes them possible for us. That said, without experience working with bigger systems in the past, I'm not sure I would understand the opportunities or be able to figure out how to tap into them.

Helen
Administrative Assistant / Volunteer in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

LGL has taken us to a new level of operational maturity.

Kommentare: We took twenty years worth of excel spreadsheets with the names of donors, prospects, event invitees and attendees and consolidated them all into LGL. At long last we have a robust and dynamic system that has helped us learn more about our donorbase and their giving trends. This has been invaluable for our current fundraising efforts and future projections. Not to mention the time we have saved managing our donors and development efforts.

For a small non-profit, affordability and ease of use are critical requirements and LGL offers both + more features than we could have ever hoped for. I knew from the first moment, after using the Flex Importer to upload a list of donors from a cumbersome old Excell SS, that LGL would forever change the way we organize, track and communicate with our donor base. The ability to easily enter constituents then segment and organize them with mailing lists, categories & tags has helped us achieve a maximum return on our appeals and events. LGL's integration with MailChimp has helped us quickly and inexpensively reach out and stay in touch with our donors. Our Letter and Email templates ensure that we send the right message to the right people at the right time. The Dashboard is a delight, both aesthetically and functionally - easy on the eye with quick access to everything I want to see and do. I am pleased with the reports and the ability to edit or build new ones as needed for specific purposes and audiences. My last top "pro" is LGL's Customer Service - best on the Web! Admittedly there are some features of LGL that I have yet to explore but as all non profits know , there is never enough time. That is why LGL is so perfect. Whatever type of non profit you are, be it large or small, however you might be staffed, be it by a low tech volunteer or a FT development director, LGL offers features and functionality at all levels that will help you grow and thrive

LGL offers so much more than any comparable program that I am just grateful to have you around! Cannot think of anything that I dislike about a company that is offering such a fantastic service to the non profit community.

Laurie
Volunteer bookkeeper in USA
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Little Green Light has been great

Kommentare: I and the board appreciate the various reports that can be easily generated. Because of the pandemic, we haven't been using it as much as we expected, but I still appreciate LGL: it's ease of use, clear Knowledge Base articles with easy to understand examples, and the additional support of being able to email someone. The flexibility is also great, so we truly feel we can make it as we want it rather than having to fit what we want to what the software can do.

I evaluated multiple products and highly recommended Little Green Light to my organization. It had the functionality we needed and, even though I was new to donor management software, I found it intuitive to use. Almost everything I've been able to figure out how to do on my own. A few times, I've had to use the Knowledge Base, which I've found to be very helpful. The very few times I couldn't find my answer there, I sent email and the response has always been phenomenal. I've received responses very quickly, even outside of their posted hours for responding. The help has been clear, concise, and friendly, including sometimes setting up a search for me on my account. Once, the response led me to wonder about a better way to accomplish my task but I had further questions. Again, the response was very quick and useful. I've attended multiple webinars and they, like the personalized help, were very informative, clear, and informative. I'm looking forward to what I'll learn in my upcoming webinars. The Flex Importer is very useful to us because we already receive much of our donation information as spreadsheets. We also appreciate having donations as well as volunteer information all in one place. I certainly haven't stressed LGL, but it is providing us the functionality we need with an easy-to-use interface and multiple systems of support so I'm never waiting days to learn how to do what I want.

I initially had trouble with creating a mailing because I misunderstood that a screen was a sample screen and should not be changing even though I made changes. When I used the mailer to send a test message to board members, the feedback I received was that the email address made the message appear to be spam so they didn't read it. That was over a year ago, so the system may have changed. We're a small organization and haven't needed to send emails during the pandemic.

Paul
Founder/CEO in USA
Hochschulbildung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A wonderful reasonably priced fundraising software product

Kommentare: We track our donors in it, including all contacts and correspondence.

We're a modest organization and some of the fundraising software is incredibly expensive, up to 5-10 times LGL's modest $400 yearly cost. LGL is extremely reasonable, but also very powerful. It lets us record all the key data about our donors and prospects. It lets multiple staffers enter and access the data, all for one reasonable price. I love how you can do a BCC to their dropbox address on a letter to a donor and it gets automatically added to the person's record. There's a slight learning curve to segmenting donor lists and spitting them out in reports, but it can really do pretty much anything you need. So we're very happy with it and will continue to use it.

I would like to be able to delete some of the standard fields that are designed for schools, which is where the product got its start. And it would be nice to be able to call for help, but their staff is very quick and responsive when you email them. Maybe they could offer a premium option for some phone help. But honestly, it's just a really good product, especially if you look at their extensive online help section of how to explanations and videos.

Russa
Exeuctive Assistant in USA
Philanthropie, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Program with Amazing Support

Very intuitive, ease of use and great aid

I wish there was a better way to send emails and auto responses. Interface could use an update

Maggie
Development Director in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

We find LGL easy to learn, intuitive and intelligently designed.

Kommentare: Inexpensive, easy to learn and use; great reporting function

We like best how easy LGL is to use and understand, along with how flexible it is. Our organization had been preparing to migrate our data and begin using LGL for many weeks prior, when Hurricane Harvey hit on August 25th and our organization mounted a huge response, along with a huge fundraising campaign, in the midst of the chaos of a natural disaster. We had expected to completely transfer over to LGL at the end of September. In the first 10 days after the hurricane landed, we had donations pouring in, and our previous donor management system was just not handling the work. It was actually getting in the way of fundraising. So in the middle of a chaotic natural disaster response, during our busiest fundraising days ever in our history, we decided to make the jump early, without having really trained our staff nor fully learned the system. The transfer was nearly seamless. The system was so easy and intuitive to learn and use that we changed over to it without a hitch, and it has been smooth sailing every since. We love everything about it -- the ease of recording data, the power and ease of reporting, the responsive help line -- everything. We would--and have--recommended this software to other nonprofits without reservation. We have only used LGL now for a little over 3 months, and have not yet fully explored its performance in tracking data for major gifts stewardship and corporate sponsorships longer term, but so far we couldn't ask for a better system.

The dashboard/home page is jam-packed and not visually appealing -- and yet it does give a nice snapshot of lots of data.

Annette
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent product, exceptional features, outstanding value

Kommentare: I have used a lot of database and donor management products and Little Green Light is the simplest to set up and use of any of them, especially for unsophisticated database users. It still requires a knowledgeable person to lead the implementation, import data, design complicated forms, set up syncing between forms and the database, and train other staff, but staff can easily grow comfortable with using LGL for all their daily data needs. LGL has a clean interface, is responsive, and flexible. Although there are a few things I'd like to work a little easier, especially setting up links between forms and the database, all-in-all, I highly recommend this product. Non-profit database systems don't come any easier, especially with all the features LGL offers.

It is sophisticated and, yet, easy to use. Support staff is responsive and helpful. It has all the features we want and is able to give us the data and information we need without writing SQL statements, like some other top-name products require. In fact, the dashboard gives us our membership numbers without even having to run a query. Excellent value. I love the comparatively low cost to other similar products. I love Little Green Light so much, I have implemented it in three organizations I'm associated with.

Linking forms to the Little Green Light database can be complicated. Occasionally, I'd like to talk with a support person to strategize a solution, rather that just communicating by email.

Benjamin
Benjamin
Online Fundraising Manager in USA

Best Donor Management Around, Overwhelming for Beginners

There is some learning curve when you first get started but overall LGL is an excellent tool for tracking your donors and keeping tabs on their journey through your program or nonprofit donor development funnel. There's no better way to track the appeals you send to who, phone conversations and letters that go out. The API and integration capabilities are satisfactory enough making it easy to pull data from whatever source you need. If you're looking to segment your donors like a pro, set alerts so you never forget to reach out and keep them organized, LGL is for you.

LGL Forms has always been very basic and sometimes kind of a mess to set up the form and have it look nice. You're not going to get anything beautiful here. But LGL's forms tool gets the job done if you need to take a quick informal survey among your donors or something like that.

Juniper
Associate Director in USA
Umweltdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Definitely the best bang for your buck. Lots of functionality and great customer support.

Kommentare: Little Green Light really allows us to bring all our fundraising documentation and communication within one system, manage communications with donors, volunteers and other constituents, and share information with staff and other team members.

Little Green Light interface is straightforward and intuitive. It is a basic database, but really has everything you need for most small fundraising shops. The on-line forms and payment integration as well as integration with Constant Contact or MailChimp are a big plus. While it may not have the fancy dashboard with graphs, it really has all the basics you need for an incredible price. The big selling points for us were 1) the fact that LGL does not jump price significantly when you cross a 2000 or 5000 contact threshold, and 2) customer service and tech help is included in the very reasonable price. While they do not have phone support or big trainings, the on-line support has been great with a very quick response time.

I would like for there to be more pre-formatted standard fundraising impact reports available. I also have had some challenges integrating with MailChimp and Constant Contact. But granted, I am new to the software and have not fully versed myself in these features.

James
CEO in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Simple to generate bulk mailings and customize them with ease before printing. Easy to add/remove constituents as needed. Simple to update records for batch work such as holiday card mailings. Flexible note/task/contact report options to record encounters and follow up tasks. It is a dream to work with.

I've worked in nonprofit accounting and management for the past nine years after a long career in public accounting and industry. We used a very expensive legacy system, and I was constantly frustrated at the human resources required to perform the simplest duties like gift entry and reporting. LGL is simple to learn to use, intuitive and insightful. When I want to know something, it doesn't take any time at all to see a highlighted hyperlink that will help me drill down to the information I need. Exports and imports are a breeze. I can't say enough good things about LGL.

I haven't found anything so far that I would add or change. LGL was obviously designed by and/or took took extensive advice from experienced fundraisers and donor database professionals.

Adam
Program Coordinator in USA

GREAT Fundraising CRM for Nonprofits on a Budget

Kommentare: Little Green Light is an astronomical upgrade over Excel, which we had been using as a donor database. Mailings are quick and simple now, tracking fundraising and donor contacts is a breeze, and keeping on top of the backend of our organization is just so much easier. Little Green Light punches way above its weight and should be on the list of potential CRMS for any nonprofit.

Little Green Light does what many other CRMS do but at a fraction of the price. Pricing is based on the number of "constituents" you have in the database, and starts at a very reasonable $39/month. For small-to-mid sized nonprofits, all the features you need are found here. Gift input, donor records and notes, contact reports, mailings (labels, letters, and envelopes), customizable reports, campaign tracking, event planning tools, free form integration. Little Green Light is a fantastic little service!

Reports and other navigation at time can be a bit tough to work through, but the help files are great and customer service is among the best I've dealt with.

Mary
Board chair in USA

It just makes sense

Kommentare: LGL has helped immensely to organize our donors and over 150 volunteers. Acknowledgements and tracking have improved our donor retention.

Clean, intuitive, and great tech support for when it gets tricky.

Hard to make attractively designed emails, you can’t attach PDFs to emails, and form mapping isn’t automated.

Liz
Treasurer in USA

LGL Review - small non-profit

Kommentare: We switched to LGL almost 2 years ago - were using Quickbooks and a series of spreadsheets to track donors data and donations. Having a centralized system has allowed our team to collaborate so much more and truly gave us the ability to grow.

LGL is a great tool- it's very flexible in the data management and storage so it can scale up as our non-profit grows. The integration with forms is terrific for setting up appeals and events/tickets/etc. The support team has always been great and has even incorporated one of my suggestions for enhancements. And it really is so affordable for all it offers.

Initial set up of the software wasn't too arduous - the information and FAQs were all good and the import tool was very helpful (along with the ability to roll back imports!). I'm hoping for more integrations to link in some of our other payment processors.

Scott
Development Associate in USA

LGL is Invaluable

Kommentare: Working with LGL has been seamless. Thanks for developing such a remarkable product!

The features that come to mind as being most valuable to our day-to-day operations are how easily our teams can collaborate and share information, the accuracy and depth of the data we have access to is superb, the ease of managing events of every kind, and the ways we can build and execute successful fundraising appeals.

Integrating our data with other software can be a bit challenging but that's the nature of the beast as far as we're concerned.

Jeanie
Development Consultant in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, Selbstständig

Little Green Light is a Great Deal for Non-Profit Donor Management

Kommentare: This is the first donor management system the non-profit I advise has had in a while. And it has been a joy. It helps me organize their records efficiently, lets me keep track of how I am doing meeting appeal goals. Name it. Very impressed at its easy-to-learn help and it is so much better value than a lot of comparable software on the market.

I like how user friendly it is. It offers great tutorials if there is anything I haven't figured out yet. The more I use it the more I realize how robust it is. It has made life a lot easier! It also has capabilities to realize customize---and even has a events component. You can send thank you letters easily. Just as good as the better known systems, in my opinion.

It is a little time-consuming to import excel spreadsheet info on donor records. But once you change headings to align with LGL fields, you can really save a lot of time.