Über Stripe

Stripe macht es deinem Unternehmen leicht, sofort online mit dem Erfassen von Kreditkarten zu beginnen. Kein Händlerkonto oder Gateway erforderlich.

Erfahre mehr über Stripe

Zeigt 1.556 Bewertungen

Matthew V.
  • Bewertet am 5.12.2019

"Integrates seamlessly with everything"

Kommentare: Very positive. Great alternative for start up businesses, or online businesses that can save a lot of time.

Vorteile: So you can use Stripe with invoicing and subscription software or you can build out your own system if you are a geek that is PCI compliant fairly easily. Almost everything has an integration option and if you get stuck with a problem for whatever reason you can log into the dashboard and usually figure it out from there, if you can't they have great support documentation and even a chat option. Compared to similar competitors you even save a little bit. I especially like their ACH fees, some of the lowest I've seen.
An added bonus is that I don't have to pay for monthly statement fees or pay the annual PCI compliance fee and surveys because they add that into the flat rate.

Nachteile: Only thing I'd like to see is an option to download statements in a PDF format like previous merchant processing providers, but rarely do I need it.

• Bewertet am 5.12.2019
Shane B.
Founder & Owner
  • Bewertet am 3.4.2020

"Payment processing to suit your needs"

Kommentare: Originally, we were looking to implement metered subscriptions for our SaaS offering, and we needed something that would integrate with a solution for WordPress. Stripe had exactly what we needed, and has continued to be our preferred payments solution for any new services we offer.

Vorteile: The flexibility of Stripe is enormous. Every little detail can be customized (or not), as your business needs dictate. The documentation and testing environments are extremely developer-friendly, the docs even include real examples from your activity in the testing environment.
With all that, it's not difficult to get up and going with all the various implementations available. For the simplest use, signup, grab your keys, and plugin them into your e-commerce software.

Nachteile: This was so much easier than working with PayPal, I really can't think of anything negative. But perhaps something I like "least"?
That would probably be the settings section for tweaking things like payment receipts, logos, colors, etc. Seems I have to go hunting a bit to find just what I'm looking for, though it doesn't take long, and once you have it setup, it's not like you'll have to change the settings often.

• Bewertet am 3.4.2020
Ed P.
E-Learning, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 23.6.2020

"Best card processing"

Kommentare: As a back office processing system with good security and good user interface, it can't be beat.

Vorteile: Low rate, excellent security, prompt direct transfer to bank account, good analytics, embeds on website and works without making people leave my site, clear user interface, good integration with other software, intelligent processing (e.g. prevents double subscriptions)

Nachteile: Not much at all that i don't like, as long as I'm not expecting it to do things it can't do. It is better, for example, than PayPal in website processing but can't replace PayPal or Square for one on one payments.

• Bewertet am 23.6.2020
Ryan T.
Immobilien, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 30.4.2020

"Terrible policies and unnecessarily expensive "

Kommentare: Easy to use, but that one positive note comes with terrible policies, very expensive rates, and awful customer service.

Vorteile: It is commonly used and easily syncs with many major online sources. The unfortunate side of that is they have terrible policies and are expensive on the processing fee.

Nachteile: The "Dispute" aspect of this platform is a joke. The processing fee is also ridiculously high considering how poor their customer service is. We have had 5 occurrences already of clients "disputing" payments and the client wins every time. The frustration grows knowing all of the "disputes" of clients came after our company carried out the service, the client got what they wanted, and we did not get paid for it.
To add to it, these disputes that favored the client after review, came after our company supplied Stripe with signed contracts, proof of conversations on the topic/invoice, and proof of the client utilizing the service. All for nothing after we charged the client and less than a week later they "Disputed" the service, won and got all their money back resulting in our company being out the revenue and having to personally pay for the service to our employees.
We are an event venue so this is extremely unfortunate because all 5 of these occurrences of disputes that we lost have happened after the event and service was provided to the client.
I would not recommend Stripe to anyone from our experiences. Our company changed our policies and is no longer using Stripe due to these experiences and losing thousands of dollars due to their loose policies.

• Bewertet am 30.4.2020
  • Bewertet am 21.4.2020

"Excelent E-Commerce Payment Processor - Outstanding Security!"

Kommentare: Very happy with the Stripe platform and will continue to use it for the foreseeable future.

Vorteile: Stripe has an excellent product, that integrates with our WooCommerce store seamlessly. The features are robust, which includes outstanding security to detect and block fraudulent transaction attempts. Since switching to Stripe and adjusting our security settings, we have not had 1 chargeback or fraudulent charge!

Nachteile: 2.9% + 30¢ per successful card charge ads up. The pricing is well aligned with the industry, but it could always be cheaper, as volume heavy transactions add up quickly!

Founder & CTO
Eventservice, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 13.4.2020

"Excellent platform for build a SaaS app"

Kommentare: So far, the Stripe team has been great and the platform has been very reliable. Most issues we have experienced are generally related to the credit card issuer and not Stripe.

Vorteile: One of the best APIs out there. Many examples and great customer support make Stripe easy to integrate. A broad feature set allows you to grow into the product as needed. Excellent Partner Program support as well.

Nachteile: This is not necessarily Stripe's fault as they do their best to shield you as best as possible from changes to the financial / banking networks, but it can be difficult to keep up with these changes as their API is updated to support them (e.g. privacy changes, refund policy changes, etc...).

• Bewertet am 13.4.2020
David H.
Computer-Software, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 4.4.2020

"Stripe is in a league of its own"

Kommentare: I use Stripe for collecting payments from customers on my website. It is reliable and flexible and has everything I need.

Vorteile: It is so easy to setup and use. It is primarily designed for online businesses like mine and has unbelievable support. They are so responsive.

Nachteile: It has a relatively high per transaction fee so it can get expensive if you are collecting lots of small payments. The software is great.

• Bewertet am 4.4.2020
Chris E.
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 8.5.2020

"Why would you use anything else?"

Kommentare: The fact that I can easily see the numbers of increase and decrease in subscriptions, churn, and overall revenue helps me make better business decisions faster.

Vorteile: So easy, so smooth. Always works. Great Dashboard with tons of insights. Integrates so easily. The ability to create subscriptions and manage billing. To manually run charges with stored cards. The documentation is so in-depth and detailed

Nachteile: The fees. But I understand they are necessity for Stripe to continue as a solution. But there isn't anything about the software itself that I do not like!

• Bewertet am 8.5.2020
  • Bewertet am 20.4.2020

"The merchant account of your dreams for solopreneurs. "

Kommentare: My overall experience with stripe has been amazing. I've used them for years without any problems.

Vorteile: Getting a merchant account used to be an expensive, time consuming, finger crossing process 10 years ago. However, stripe makes the process free, quick, and easy. It also integrates with practically every piece of software you would ever want to connect your merchant account to. This includes clickfunnels, chargebee, quickbooks, and shopify.

Nachteile: What I like least about this software is that there is no easy built in cart functionality. However, that's no big deal. Stripe wants to focus purely on the merchant processing side. It integrates with a lot of carts. Also if you're a coder they give you access to code and their API so you can do it yourself.

• Bewertet am 20.4.2020
David Z.
  • Bewertet am 4.5.2020

"Excellent Payment Gateway"

Kommentare: Stripe is dead simple to integrate.

Vorteile: Stripe has a simple, user-friendly interface, and it integrates seamlessly into my websites.

Nachteile: I wish the fees were lower, but they're industry standard.

• Bewertet am 4.5.2020
Analyst
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

"The Money Manager"

Kommentare: My Experience with stripe is always good apart from that sily incidence as a business.I like it so much that i am using it even for personal use and I always recommend people about the user friendliness of Stripe , whether it is for Business use or Individual use . It is very user friendly, Transactions processed with the blink of any eye .It can be used in any platform starting from very large Organization to very small organization .Even stripe provide multiple benefits on bulk transactions . This is all I can tell you about stripe today.Start Stripe Journey and One would fall in Love with this site for any transactions.

Vorteile: Whenever people talk about Global Payments Processing or receiving INDUSTRY , i think Paypal THE GIANT took away all the credits because people recognize them the Most however we cannot the hard work of other organizations contribution who has been exceptional in the same Payment Processing industry and one Name I would say is ''STRIPE " Why I really like them is because they are always hungry to deliver the world , whether its a new product, new functionalities or new technology discovered in the Global payments Industry etc. they are working Tirelessly with a Zeal to Achieve high and make things easy for every individual or every organization level's"which is really huge to achieve in the world. Even if I talk about or anyone check their website the functionalities of STRIPE are so easy, like everything in your finger and one need not to be expert to use the STRIPE website to process a transactions or perform an action its so easy and I believe such user friendliness matter's a lot at business ,and I can tell you such things cannot be achieved or acquired in oneday or couple of day .All it needs is a combination of Hardwork,Dedication , Expertise and Zeal to it and showcase the world .This is what Stripe is and I like it what they do best in business.

Nachteile: I did not had any hard time with Stripe though , but things I remember which I personally experience twice is past and I least like that about stripe .It was the Stripe customer service /technical desk who generally assist business users to resolve User IDs / Individual Terminal Access Glitches while facing problem . I wonder if such happens once than I can take it as individual exception but unfortunately it happened twice i.e, for a simple resolution it took 48hrs to resolve a simple problem and most importantly the Customer Service /Technical Desk was not even liable to do the initial or basic checks simply because the Stripe Policies does not allow and I I did not like it at all.

Entrepreneur
Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 20.1.2020

"Excellent option to streamline your payment processing "

Kommentare: Stripe has allowed me to accept payments in a fluid, efficient way that makes payment processing one less thing to worry about. I have accepted payments without any issue and received transfers of my earnings in a rapid and regular fashion. They've thought through every aspect of the service, and I especially like that I can easily track my payments received and total amounts right at the dashboard. Connecting it to my Squarespace website shop was a match made in heaven!

Vorteile: With Stripe, you can accept payments by linking it to your online shop or on the go with a physical payment processor. I used Stripe for both and found it to be secure, simple to use and efficient. The fee per payment was very reasonable, and you can also use Stripe to keep track of how much you're paid. You can have the payments deposited automatically into a checking account of your choice, so it's a one-stop shop for a payment processor that pleases both myself and my clients. It's an excellent choice for small (or large) businesses that want to accept credit cards as a form of payment. One quality I particularly appreciate is the ability to accept payments in a variety of international currencies.

Nachteile: While the fee is reasonable, as a small percentage of the total amount accepted per transaction, it does add up on larger payments from clients. Another thing that's a small obstacle to using Stripe is they do ask questions about what kind of payments you accept and what your business is, so you can only use Stripe pending Stripe's approval.

• Bewertet am 20.1.2020
Sarah V.
Content and Social Media Specialist
Design, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 25.9.2019

"Easy Integration for a Variety of Content Management Systems"

Kommentare: Customer service is excellent, the product itself is excellent, and it fulfills all of our needs and the needs of our clients.

Vorteile: Stripe is by far the most secure, easy to use, and easily integrated service of its type. We work with organizations both large and small, and whether a client has team members who are going to be working in their CMS after their website is designed or not, Stripe is the best option. It is easy to use, even for beginners and even those who are not designers and developers, and the fact that it doesn't allow hackers to add code to the checkout page protects our clients better than any other system we've seen. We recommend a Stripe integration for every single client who has an online store or sells any number of products online.

Nachteile: It does require some knowledge of front end development to integrate with many CMS platforms, even Wordpress. It's not necessarily the easiest to setup, even if you know your way around Wordpress or drag and drop design platforms. The only other downside is that checkout forms are not customizable. This is actually not a bad downside for us because the reason they are not so is due to the inability to add custom code to the checkout form, making it more secure. Trading customization for security is a no brainer on our end, but if you are an agency with a picky client, or if you just really want a custom checkout form, Stripe won't work for you. Then again, if you're willing to have your customer's credit card information stolen just because you refuse to use a templated checkout form that looks modern and is efficient and easy to use, your opinion sucks anyway.

• Bewertet am 25.9.2019
Nick T.
  • Bewertet am 4.9.2019

"The Best Payment Processor for both Beginners and Experienced Developers"

Kommentare: My experience with Stripe has been fantastic overall. They have done a great job with user experience and documentation. It's a company that truly opens up a world of entrepreneurial possibilities for everyone.

Vorteile: Stripe is easy to implement and offers a robust API for experienced developers to create highly customized solutions. It's easy to integrate with other platforms, create one-off charges for customers or subscriptions.

Nachteile: While the fees are competitive, they can get high on high dollar transactions. I try to resort to ACH transactions for larger transactions, but they can take about a week to process. I wish this was faster.

• Bewertet am 4.9.2019
Jon N.
  • Bewertet am 30.7.2019

"Client Payment Option"

Kommentare: I’ve used Stripe from the beginning and have had no issues with it.

Vorteile: What I like most about Stripe is the level of encryption and security associated with the product. I also like the ease in which Stripe can be implemented / integrated on websites and e-commerce platforms.

Nachteile: The lack of other apps that can be used with Stripe but that’s an industry wide issue, regardless of payment platform, due to privacy and security.

• Bewertet am 30.7.2019
Becky D.
Consultant Owner
  • Bewertet am 26.1.2019

"Stripe is my first choice for all merchant processing needs"

Kommentare: I love Stripe. I would use them for all of my merchant processing needs whenever possible. They have a solid platform that just works. Even if you are technically challenged, you can set up a Stripe account and plug it into your business. They do a great job of scrubbing transactions for potential fraud and they are quick to pay out, usually within 1-2 business days. My bank tried to get me to change my merchant processing to them from Stripe, but they wanted me to sign a contact for 2 years and pay monthly fees whether I used it or not. Stripe doesn't do any of that nonsense. They charge you for each transaction and that is it.

Vorteile: It is extremely easy to set up an account and authorize it for use. Reporting is easy and useful, and I love that I get a snapshot of my income immediately upon logging in. Adding in new business is easy and allows me to keep my revenue streams organized for both me and my customers. Each new business lets me set a new statement descriptor so my customers know what they are paying for when reviewing their credit card statements. They are integrated with many different platforms, including ecommerce and accounting software, so connecting the many pieces of your business is easy.

Nachteile: They have some extremely technical pieces of their software, including webhooks and API calls. If you are not technically minded, this can get confusing and potentially cause issues with your credit card processing. But as long as you are working with software that is integrated well (think Woocommerce or Xero) then it should be very easy to use Stripe in your business. Also, while it is great that they send emails to my customers that have issues with their recurring transactions, they do not give those customers a way to update their credit card information. This seems like a no brainer considering they are the processor and they are giving notice that they are unable to process the card they have on file. Instead, they continue to email my customer, who then contacts me and I have to try to sort this out for them.

• Bewertet am 26.1.2019
Kamila G.
Founder & CEO ¿ Business Coach | Marketing Strategist | Online Training for Coaches & Experts
  • Bewertet am 16.1.2019

"It's what I use to process payments!"

Kommentare: I am pleased with them so far, I have heard from colleagues saying they can easily process millions per year in Stripe and without issues so I am looking forward to continuing to grow with this payment processor by my side.

Vorteile: I used to use my bank's merchant for 3-4 years, thinking they were giving me a better rate. long story short, they weren't AND they were confusing to use. So I switched to Stripe, which is frequently used in my field of coaching and digital products. I have been very happy so far.
- I am able to process payments myself, it integrate with 3rd party shopping carts with ease (I use ThriveCart), it allows to create trials, subscriptions, all the things I wanted. PLUS I get to charge and bill clients on my own too with their cards on file which sometimes we have to do when the clients tell us to do so, instead of having to send constant shopping cart links. I was doing that before with Infusionsoft and my merchant, but now I can do it all within Stripe and it's easy.
- I have not had any issues with Stripe holding my funds or anything. Pleased.
- I like their simple reporting as well, how much money you've made each day, etc. It's nice to see the comparisons on the monthly basis as well.

Nachteile: - It's a bit complicated to use for someone who might not be techy. I am pretty techy and I think I've got a handle on it, especially since I mainly use it as the processor with my shopping cart, but if I had to use Stripe on its own, it probably would get complicated.
- Sometimes I find it hard to find what I need to in Stripe. Like, a payment would get declined and I'd want to rebill or attempt the rebill - sometimes it's hard to find the option to do that on the declined payment. I always do eventually find it, but I never know EXACTLY how to do it.
- I wish the payments landed in my bank sooner but I just switched it so it lands in my bank like a day or so after being collected which is better. My own merchant would be next day so this is now closer.
- Obviously always would be nicer if the fees were lower but it is on par with every other option out there so this can't really be a con since it's not HIGHER.

• Bewertet am 16.1.2019
Richard I.
Chief Door Stop
  • Bewertet am 5.6.2018

"Super easy and straight-forward to integrate and use."

Kommentare: Most of our business transactions are processed through Stripe and we've set Stripe up for clients who require online merchant processing. By far the easiest and most straight-forward merchant processor to setup for online processing.

Vorteile: Hands down, the easiest merchant processor to integrate into Gravity Forms or WooCommerce - I have to imagine it integrates just as easy with other popular tools, but my experience is limited to Gravity Forms and WooCommerce. Within Stripe itself, navigating is intuitive and easy with very friendly report tools. Looking up transactions is easy and may be search by name, email address, transaction id, and even partial data (like billing address, product, etc). Full and partial refunds are also very easy to manage. The reporting is especially helpful as it goes back in detail for as long as you've been a customer (so, I have data going back 3 years all readily available). I also appreciate the popularity of Stripe and how common third-party integration has become - in my case into AgileCRM and Freshbooks. Lastly, they have an amazing free iPhone app. Very useful for when you're on the road and you can basically do everything from the app that you could do from their desktop dashboard.

Nachteile: I have never won a dispute - no not one - and the process seems entirely automated. While I have only had four disputes in the past 12 months, all of which were admitted mistakes on the customer's part, I submitted emailed conversations with the client where they admitted error, and I still lost. Since then, I've been told it's best to get the client to contact their credit card company to rescind the dispute but it was frustrating that the process is so automated that it seems not to favor the merchant. So, with that in mind, if you ever have a dispute, work with the customer to get them to rescind it.

• Bewertet am 5.6.2018
Larry M.
Creative Director
Unterhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 1.8.2019

"Reliable, easy to use payment processing"

Kommentare: We have used AuthorizeNet, Square, and Stripe for our processing. So far, I'm much happier with Stripe than the others due to the ease of use, both in configuration and reviewing reports. After trying Stripe with one business, we quickly decided to move the others over. I hope they get around to adding a mobile solution similar to Square.

Vorteile: The best part of Stripe is how easy it is to set up. I'm using it for multiple businesses. Setting up each business was quick, easy, and error free. I'm able to access each business with a single login, but each business is kept independent, so it's clear and always easy to see which account I'm reviewing. In addition, adding others that need to have access (partners, bookkeeper, assistant), and granting them only the privileges they need has been equally straightforward. We have both custom applications that we needed to integrate Stripe with, as well as off the shelf packages/services and have found it very easy to set up for all of our uses. Navigating purchases, receipts, and reports is also easy. We have had no issues at all with service so far.

Nachteile: The only thing I'm disappointed by is the lack of a mobile solution. For mobile payments, we're using Square.

• Bewertet am 1.8.2019
Jamie M.
Executive Director
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 24.2.2020

"Stripe is fantastic"

Kommentare: We use another online giving platform that runs on top of Stripe, which we like very much, and the combination of these two works really well for us. It's enabled us to receive gifts on one platform from all credit cards, ApplePay, GooglePay, bank transfer and more. And, as I said, the customer service is top-notch

Vorteile: The customer service is extremely fast and helpful and the Stripe personnel are eager to help, easy to talk to and committed to ensuring that everything is taken care of. The software just works well and is really reliable.

Nachteile: It can be a bit hard to use and understand. It was set up for for-profit companies and some aspects of it are not so user-friendly for nonprofits

• Bewertet am 24.2.2020
Binyamin K.
Farmer
Landwirtschaft, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 10.2.2019

"Wouldn't Use Any Other Online Payment Processor "

Kommentare: Although not particularly robust, Stripe is simple, easy, and reliable, and when it comes to handling other peoples money that is exactly what I'm looking for. Honest, simlple, easy, reliable!

Vorteile: Sometimes you just find exactly what you're looking for. When I stumbled upon Stripe it was one of those times. At first I was even skeptical, it sounded way too good to be true, an online payment processor that offered all the features I needed, was easy and intuitive to navigate. I showed it to a friend who told me if its too good to be true its probably a scam. But in this case I've been using Stripe for over five or six years and I couldn't be happier with it. Stripe is easy to use, and efficient. From Stripe, money is deposited directly into my bank account within a matter of a day or two. What's more, the online checkout on my webstore is, thanks to Stripe, very cutting edge looking which adds to costumer trust when purchasing my, not exactly inexpensive, products. I like Stripe. I trust Stripe. And, with the utmost confidence, I highly recommend Stripe.

Nachteile: When its comes to "Cons," I'm sorry to disappoint but I can really think of very few cons. I suppose my needs are fairly simple, and if my needs were financially more complex I would need a platform with a more robust set of offerings. But that being not the case, I just can't think of many minuses to using Stripe.

• Bewertet am 10.2.2019
Amna R.
E-Learning, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 22.9.2019

"One of the easiest payment processor!"

Kommentare: Overall, because of the ease of signup, fast account starting, least lenghty forms, easy refunds etc, I really like it. Just wish they accepted high risk sites (maybe with higher fees etc?)

Vorteile: Its very easy to sign up. I've tried dozens of payment processors and they all have tons of pages and information they ask first before we can begin our first transaction. The best thing about Stripe is that they can confirm your SSN with your name/address etc and voila, in 5 minutes after you sign up (which also takes at most 5 minutes), you can actually start collecting payments on your website!

Nachteile: They have no flexibility for high risk accounts. One of my client whose account was closed because of being 'high risk' (even though he didn't have ANY dispute for 6 months) offered them DOUBLE the comission, but STripe simply refused. Didn't budge or counter offer anything. That customer does half a million dollars worth of gross revenue business per annum right now (and growing), yet Stripe ditched him!

• Bewertet am 22.9.2019
Randi Z.
Head
  • Bewertet am 25.7.2019

"Simple App for Website eCommerce and Online Payments"

Kommentare: My overall experience has been lovely. I will continue to use Stripe and recommend it to my clients. I have my own ecommerce websites and help others build their own and always use you when I can.

Vorteile: EASE of install! I've been using Stripe for many years now. I first used it for my e-Commerce website MensAccessoriesBox.com and found your system to be the easiest to install onto my Wordpress website and I needed to setup recurring monthly automatic payments for my customers and I had no issues with Stripe. Ease of Use! I can easily see my sales. I can give refunds, I can charge credit cards and setup users directly on stripe. I use stripe now for all my businesses and when I am building an ecommerce website I encourage my clients to use Stripe. 1099 forms - I like that Stripe provides 1099 forms when I made more than a certain amount each year Easy to give refunds and partial refunds Fraud protection is pretty good on basic version

Nachteile: Invoicing - for a while I couldn't figure out how I could send invoicing thru Stripe, so I used PayPal for that. But I believe you now make that possible and I need to explore that area further. Customer service-Navigating your support area to get to live chat or phone number can be tricky sometimes, requires a few clicks. I wish it was a little easier or offer a live chat bubble on the dashboard and support area right away.

• Bewertet am 25.7.2019
Dave W.
Computer-Software, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 3.5.2019

"The Gold Standard for Accepting Online Payments"

Kommentare: I can't say anything negative about these guys. For all the areas PayPal fails, and is incredibly frustrating to work with sometimes, Stripe comes in and makes everything simple. They are THE gold standard for accepting online payments.

Vorteile: Stripe is one of those products that JUST WORKS. They have meticulously thought through every detail of accepting online payments, and they take care of it all in the background so you can run your business. They have automated fraud detection, a beautiful UI, several bank deposit scheduling options, just the right amount of customization options for invoices & receipts, seamlessly allow for recurring subscriptions, and provide great reporting. They also have an Android app with limited features, but it provides a great overview of your daily, weekly and monthly stats.

Nachteile: Honestly, I can't think of any. I've never had a problem with any part of their software. It's integrated seamlessly with a WordPress plugin I use called Easy Digital Downloads, and I've had no issues in the 12 months since I've been selling with Stripe. If I HAD TO mention one, it would be that they aren't available in all countries yet. They are expanding to add more countries, and have about 10 or so in a pilot program right now, but this could be a potential deal breaker if you do business in one of the countries they don't support.

• Bewertet am 3.5.2019
Michael O.
Essen & Trinken, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 6.12.2019

"Stripe is the best payment gateway"

Kommentare: Great. I was so happy when I found Stripe. I have never considered using anything else.

Vorteile: I like that it is easy to get up and running taking credit cards. The system has never failed me in 4 years.

Nachteile: I don't know. It works great, it's seamless. I guess what I like least about the product is the fee.

• Bewertet am 6.12.2019