Stripe Erfahrungen

Über Stripe

Stripe macht es deinem Unternehmen leicht, sofort online mit dem Erfassen von Kreditkarten zu beginnen. Kein Händlerkonto oder Gateway erforderlich.

Erfahre mehr über Stripe

I have been using Stripe for over 5 years and when I needed to update my legal documents due to a marriage, the customer service agents were amazing to work with.

They can ruin your buiness and refund customers for no reason at all check comments all of the web Im not the only business they did this to.

Bewertungen zu Stripe

Stripe hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 2.605 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Stripe bereits verwendet?

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (2.605)

Sandra
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

So easy to use, great for small businesses

Untertitel auf Deutsch sind im Videoplayer verfügbar
Arash
Arash
CEO in Deutschland
Quelle: GetApp

Unglaublich schlechter Service

Die einfache Einrichtung und die transparente Preisgestaltung.

Der Service ist leider ungenügend. Wenn man keinen Ansprechpartner braucht, ist alles gut. Wenn jedoch ein Problem da ist, muss alles für Wochen stillgelegt werden. Solche Verluste kann man sich sparen. Ich war mit Stripe technisch sehr zufrieden. Leider hat der Service jegliches Vertrauen zerstört. Unsere Kunden müssen gerade über einem Monat auf Ihre Rückzahlung warten, da übe Stripe keine ansprechpartner da sind. Nachdem alles telefonisch dann besprochen wurde, wurde die Auszahlung weiterhin nicht geleistet. Ich werde die Angelegenheit nun an einen Anwalt weitergeben.

Priyansh
Priyansh
Owner in Indien
Animation, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Perfect for small businesses like us!

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Saves our small business by being the best payment processing service that doesn't have any monthly charges and the least fees. A perfect alternative for PayPal.

Most small business and newly incepted startups find it hard to find a payment processor that fits your needs. We faced the same dilemma. And Stripe comes to the rescue! Before it, we were using PayPal and when Stripe launched in India, we switched instantly. - Much less fees than the competition - Easy interface. - The most developer friendly API, I set it up myself. - Trusted service that instills confidence in the buyers. - A POS system for offline processing. - A mobile friendly app and website. - Domestic and International payments set up without any additional burden.

Its going to be hard to list negatives, because its really the ideal payment processing service especially for countries like ours (India). - Extra fees on top of percentage based fees rack up for international payments. - The settlement cycle time is higher than what we would prefer. - RuPay cards are not accepted as of yet.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Braintree

Warum Stripe gewählt wurde: Lesser fees on Stripe.

Zuvor genutzte Software: PayPal

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Stripe: Non availability in India.

Trevor
Medienproduktion, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Stripe is the 'go-to' payment processor, and you need not look elsewhere.

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: If you have an online storefront, you'll need to take payments somehow. For us, it was as simple as filling out a quick form, providing some business information, copy and pasting a few numbers from Stripe to our WP storefront, and then we were off to the races. Years later, here we are still using Stripe's great service. Also, Stripe enables you to accept Google Pay and Apple Pay!

Stripe is safe, secure, fast, and affordable. Stripe integrates with...well...everything! I can't imagine using another payment processor at this point in time.

I don't have any specific cons besides the fact that I would like to see Stripe facilitate crypto payments in the future.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: PayPal

Warum Stripe gewählt wurde: We still use PayPal as an alternate payment method for customers, but Stripe became our primary because PayPal is expensive and a bit problematic in terms of fraudulent charges.

Zuvor genutzte Software: PayPal

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Stripe: There were many factors, but cost, Apple Pay support, and ease of integration were the top factors.

Alison
Housekeeper in USA
Verbraucherdienste, Selbstständig

Don't Use This Service

2,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I had a bad experience where my money was tied up for over a month and not a single customer service rep could help. I reached out so many times. Very dissappointed

I like the fact that I could use one program to manage all of my payment options

The customer service was not helpful and I had issues that needed resolving.

Steve
Steve
E-Learning, Selbstständig

Stripe Payments is my Go-To payment processor for my online business.

Kommentare: My love for Stripe has grown over the years. I probably had a Stripe account for 6 to 10 months before I even used it. I looked at it and not having a degree from MIT I was pretty lost and didn't bother trying to figure it out. I had a payment process already and it was working. After I began reading more and more bad news about this other payment processor I was using, I decided it was time to carve out some time and figure out how to use Stripe.
It did not take as long as I originally thought it would but I eventually began using Stripe alongside the other payment processor.
I figured out how to set up subscriptions and invoices with Stripe and over time, became more and more comfortable using Stripe. I can now go into the dashboard and put together an invoice within a minute or two or connect Stripe to a new site I built. More importantly, I think Stripe support has gotten better over the years which makes everything else with Stripe just that much easier.

It is easy to integrate with my website's payment tools. Branding my invoices with my website logo is also super easy. I have used the word 'easy' a couple of times already and that is the main thing I like about Stripe - the Stripe features I use are easy. While trying to figure out some of the features I now use on a regular basis, I had to use the Stripe Support staff quite a bit and in doing so, I quickly realized that they are a top benefit of using Stripe.

In the Pro category, I said that my main Pro feature was that Stripe is easy but only with the features I use. I might use more of the many features Stripe offers if they were easy to use or at least figure out without the back & forth with Stripe Support. Stripe does have a YouTube channel but the one that is most helpful is StripeDevelopers - NOT just Stripe.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Authorize.Net und Square Payments

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Stripe: Being available in more countries and the cost of using Stripe is why I chose Stripe over the others.

Yousuf
Sr. Graphic Designer & Director Of Operations in Pakistan

Handsdown the Best Payment Processor

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: It's the best. Don't ever think of considering any other payment processer than a stripe. They are best at what they are doing. This company started in front of me, and now it's one of the largest payment processors in the world. The dashboard, the entire system is extremely easy to use.

It's easy, relatively cheap, and easy to signup and set up. Have plugins for almost all major E-Commerce platforms. Relatively low transaction fees and thanks to stripe radar you get less fraudulent orders. Modern dashboard. If you get a chargeback it's really easy to fight back. Amazingly fast support. This software is our business backbone.

To be honest, I haven't found a single issue with this software. Just sometimes their verification can take a bit of time.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Authorize.Net, PayPal, Square Payments und Braintree

Warum Stripe gewählt wurde: PayPal is the worst payment provider now. No security, no check and balance of fraudulent transactions. Anyone can charge back you after getting your product or service.

Zuvor genutzte Software: PayPal

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Stripe: Choosing a payment processor is a complex task as your entire business depends on it. We chose stripe because it was relatively cheap, easy to use, and modern, and their radar is the best to fight fraudulent transactions.

Senior Growth Manager in Indien

Probably the best Payment Platform available

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I absolutely love Stripe! You can start processing payments in minutes. Plus, Stripe has great customer service. If you ever have any questions or problems, they are quick to help. I highly recommend Stripe for anyone looking for an easy and affordable way to process payments.

I have been using Stripe for my business and I have to say that it is one of the best payment processing gateways out there. It is very user-friendly and easy to set up. The customer service is excellent and they are always available to help.

There is one day when the systems were down from Stripe and we lost a lot of business and had a lot of complaints from our customers. It affected our customer review score. I hope Stripe does/did something to make sure it doesn't happen again.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Razorpay

Warum Stripe gewählt wurde: PayU didn't have options to take payments in my local currency.

Zuvor genutzte Software: PayU

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Stripe: Razorpay didn't have integration with other forms like Jotform, Google Form etc.,

Musik, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

An Awesome Payment Processing Platform!

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Overall I've been very happy using Stripe! We have an online store where people can pay for services directly using their credit card, and also use it to bill clients directly using their payment link feature which I love! It's definitely an awesome way to receive payments, especially over the internet in a very secure way. We've also had some issues with fraud, where someone tried to pay with what was maybe a stolen card, and Stripe detected and blocked the payment! Overall I trust Stripe and have been very happy with their service!

The thing I like the most about Stripe is how easy it is to collect credit card payments from clients! Most of the payments we collect are not through stripe and are from more a direct payment method, but when it's necessary to collect a credit card, Stripe makes it simple, cheap, and secure. I also like the ease of use of the website and that you can create payment links for people to use directly, as well as have people pay directly through your website upon purchase.

The only thing I don't like about Stripe is that it sometimes takes a bit of time for the money to hit your account, especially when you first sign up. I was able to call and have them speed up this process thankfully, but it still takes a bit longer than something like Venmo or Paypal.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: PayPal, Cash App und Venmo

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Stripe: So I actually use Stripe in tandem with a number of other payment processors, however, it's the only one I use for direct credit card payments. The reason being that it's the most useful for collecting cards directly compared to it's competitors. The other platforms can as well, but it's more limited in my experience.

Juan Pablo
Director in Ecuador
Grafikdesign, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Una solución de pagos más profesional

Kommentare: Uso stripe como sistema de pagos para sitios mucho más profesionales, es decir para sitios con mayor volumen de transacciones ya que la correcta implementación se la debe hacer con un nivel avanzado de programación.

Me gusta mucho el backend de administración de la plataforma, tiene un detalle pormenorisado de las transaccciones, además que permite crear cuentas independientes dentro de la misma cuenta general.

Se necesita más conocimientos de los básicos para implementarlo como pasarela de pagos en algunos desarrollos, no existen tantos plugins o add ons como otras plataformas de pagos.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: PayPal, Mercado Pago und Square Payments

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Stripe: Porque al nivel de los sitios web que uso el cliente no quiere crear una cuenta como el caso de paypal, sino que aplica directamente la tarjeta de crédito, se siente de esat forma una plataforma más confiable y sólida al momento de pagar.

Gerardo
Controller in Kanada
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Pace of mind Credit Card Processing

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Overall we are very happy with the ease of use Stripe offers as reservation payments get done in seconds,

We use Stripe as it is naturally integrated with our property management software (LMPM)

What we like the least about Stripe and really has nothing to do with Stripe itself is that the disputes don't communicate well with LMPM so whenever we have a dispute (luckily not often) the transactions need to be posted manually

Angad
CEO/Founder in Singapur
Onlinemedien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Overall A Pretty Good Payment Processor

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: They offer fantastic pricing and are responsive. They have also imposed no restrictions on the price I may charge.

They offer fantastic pricing and are responsive. They have also imposed no restrictions on the price I may charge. This gives me a lot more freedom than my rivals do. Stripe is really easy to set up and use and works with almost anything! I've used it with a variety of programs.

It might be difficult to deal with problems when there is no dedicated account manager and you have to rely on a new agent each time. If we could have a specific account manager, that would be excellent.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Braintree

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Stripe: Better customer service and higher quality of reviews.

Hicham
Freelancer in Marokko
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Stripe Review: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

4,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Overall, I'm really happy with Stripe. They make it easy to accept payments on my website and I haven't had any significant issues. The only downside is that their fees are a bit higher than some other options out there. But, for the convenience and peace of mind they provide, I think they're worth it. In addition, their API is solid, so if you have another system in place (or if you want to build your own) you can use Stripe seamlessly. Their support team has been great as well; anytime I've needed help, they have been quick to respond. One last plus - everything can be done in one place so even though it may take a little while at first, once everything's set up (it takes around 10 minutes) it's not too bad after that.
I would recommend using Stripe. It's easy to use and set up, plus it has a lot of features that can be really helpful for businesses. That said, there are a few things to be aware of. First, there is a fee for each transaction. Second, there are some countries that Stripe doesn't support yet. Finally, customer service isn't always the quickest to respond. But overall, I think Stripe is a great option for businesses looking for an easy way to accept payments online.

I liked that Stripe was easy to use and set up. The interface is straightforward, and the documentation is clear. I also appreciated the support I received from Stripe. They were always quick to respond to my questions and helped me troubleshoot any issues I had. Overall, I found Stripe to be a great experience. It's a nice alternative to PayPal or other payment processors because it can handle just about anything. It integrates with popular shopping carts like Shopify and WooCommerce, has an API for developers, allows one-time payments or subscriptions, and doesn't charge transaction fees unless you opt-in for premium plans - which are reasonably priced - and more. What I didn't like about Stripe: There really wasn't much that I didn't like about Stripe. If there was one thing, it would be the lack of customer service over email. Although they're quick to answer your emails if you're paying their fee, if you aren't paying their fee then they won't respond unless your question needs to do with troubleshooting a specific issue (which isn't hard). Other than that, everything was pretty solid and worth the time investment!

Overall, I was really disappointed with Stripe. The interface is confusing, and the fees are high. I also found that there are a lot of hidden fees that they don’t tell you about until it’s too late. Overall, I would not recommend using Stripe. It just isn’t worth it. For small businesses, this could be a huge problem because as soon as you have enough transactions to have more than one fee for different services, your percentage changes drastically. You're paying 20% instead of 2%. In the long run, if your service continues to grow and generate revenue from many sources like affiliate sales or hosting services (just to name two), then 20% will eventually take up a large portion of your total revenue which can become detrimental for any business. The only time I would use Stripe again is if my company wanted to provide payment processing solutions as an added feature on our product, and we were offering this service as an add-on rather than part of our base package.

Wisani
Convinient payments system in Südafrika
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Another successful payments gateway to trust

Kommentare: So far so good with us.I have no real issues with them mostly good issues like i have never has disputes as a user and as administrator .

To be honest no one needs Labour intensive settings up process so with strip it has easy way to set up in has lot of ready made scripts fo different use. In an essence its easy to set up and for users its easy to pay using it.

Their business strategy told them that some countries and currencies are second to others so the development in those countries is less and and increase cost to deal witg them. For example in South Africa it does not partnered bank that makes little extra work to get money if you are a merchant.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: 2Checkout

Warum Stripe gewählt wurde: They are against themselves they said this and do that. So they stand with the bigger entities on with policy and truth.

Zuvor genutzte Software: PayPal

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Stripe: I already had a working account and service fee are affordable for me.

Vance
Vance
Digital Marketer in Singapur
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Best payment processing gateway yet

Kommentare: Nothing short of amazing. I've used Stripe since at least 5 years ago and to see how far they've come today, it's only going to get better.

Stripe has always been known to be ahead of the payment processing game and the new features that are rolled out every now and then just continue to solidify their position. I like their API access and documentation most, compared to other payment processing gateways.

The dashboard can be a little cluttered and overwhelming for non-tech savvy users. I particularly face this problem with business owners and accountants when getting them to use Stripe as an online payment processing gateway. But when they get used to the UI, they never look back.

Warum Stripe gewählt wurde: Processing fee, ease of use, and API access

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Stripe: API access and native integrations available

Pius
Founder in Uganda
Internet, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Stripe

Kommentare: My overall experience with Stripe has been pleasant, profitable, and smooth. Payments are processed smoothly despite customer locations and my payments are mostly on time except for public holidays. I really can't complain about stripe.

Stripe integrates with a lot of software builders and customer management platforms out there. No matter your app builder you are a lot more likely to find stripe integration than other payment processors out there. It's also very easy to manage and keeps tabs on everything happening on your account even on your phone with the mobile app.

When you deploy Stripe Radar, for which you extra pay BTW, sometimes authentic payments are flagged as potentially fraudulent and are not completed. When this happens it's very frustrating to the customer and to us as well. Improving radar is be more efficient would be very helpful.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Adyen und PayPal

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Stripe: Stripe's payment processing is less demanding of the customer. The Customer does not need to create an account or enter their billing address or phone number and yet it is still super safe. Customers can just enter their card details and proceed to pay.

Mo
Sales and Partnerships Manager in UK
E-Learning, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Can't get better!

Kommentare: Overall, the sheer ease of use, set up, convenience and payment processing is the absolute best and the current industry-standard for a lot of start-ups and small businesses. Their fees are competitive, payment processing is quick and efficient and security is industry-standard for an extra peace of mind for you and your clients. It's all straightforward to use and the host of analytics, metrics and reporting features make it easy for you to keep tabs on your payments. I literally can't think of a better system.

Convenience is king when it comes to Stripe. Invoicing and billing is an absolute breeze and takes a matter of minutes to set up. Once you have your account ready to go, creating an invoice is simple and straightforward. All you need is the recipient's name, email and business address and you're good to go. You may want to include invoice information, though the length of that depends on your own needs and can often be done outside of Stripe if you have SOW's in place, so generally only needs a brief outline of what the invoice is for. Once you've filled in your payee's information, it generates a secure payment link for online payments that has industry-standard encryption and top-of-the-line security for their peace of mind. Then, it's up to you to send off the link and for the payee to fill the invoice. The whole process of setting up payments is an absolute breeze takes next-to-no time at all. Other than convenience of payments, their reporting and analytics, ease of set and use, information archiving and security is simple to set up and use. Everything is provided at a glance and you often won't have to spend no more than a few minutes in your account.

One potential improvement, especially in the scope of remote-based teams, could be to allow contributors into the account with restricted access. For instance, when I need an invoice in my particular role, I'd have to have this approved via the manager, though this could be done a lot quicker if there was some sort of 'guest' or restricted staff access that would allow me to only create invoices in order to save time in creating and having them approved. Of course this would vary from business to business and you'd need a certain level of seniority, however I think this feature could be a huge opportunity to increase convenience even further.

Diego Luis
Owner in Argentinien
E-Learning, Selbstständig

Take payments and security to another level

Kommentare: Since I have been using stripe, my company has projected an image of more prestige, security and professionalism. I love the comprehensive metrics and projections features it has. Transaction data is clearly presented at all times, which is a peace of mind for the client as well as for me as the owner of the company. Now I spend less time understanding a payment process in case the customer has a claim. Above all, the best thing is the robust security. Since I integrated stripe to all my e-learning projects and platforms, my business has increased conversion. And as a bonus to all this, in order to implement stripe in some projects, I had to improve the structure of some of my sites so that they work better for the client and the information is clear. They helped me in this process through the customer support service, and with this my platforms now comply with all the legal requirements to be able to sell at a more professional level.

security is extraordinary lots of useful information in case of payment disputes shelf life projections by customers, that's great options like radar are the best professional image for my company excellent integrations, another strong point of stripe top notch customer service and support integrating stripe the customer never leaves our platform or application to make the payment, so it is perceived as something more secure, it is not confusing for the customer, and this increases the conversion rate.

it can take a while to get used to so much data they are a bit demanding when it comes to allowing integration to a site, which can be a bit annoying at first, but this is not really a con, rather it sets a standard of quality and professionalism, making one like business owner also becomes professional. Some fees can be a bit high compared to other platforms, but weighing the fact of stripe's impressive security, integration, data that's pure gold, it's immediately clear that it's worth integrating stripe into all of our Projects. It does not allow you to open accounts from some countries, although you can pay from any country as a customer.

Eero
Manager in Finnland
Unterhaltungselektronik, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The best generic payment processor out there

Kommentare: We use Stripe for the majority of our payment processing on online stores. It is reliable and fast, payouts are really fast too. The customer service has always been great, and so is the documentation. The service has always been on track with any annoying new EU regulations, so I can truly recommend this company.

I use Stripe in dozen different online stores. It just works. Reliable, fast, great service all around. Affordable fees too. I am extremely happy I left Paypal behind.

I haven't found anything to complain about so far. This tells how great the service is. Usually, there is always something wrong.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Klarna und Worldpay

Warum Stripe gewählt wurde: Paypal is expensive, for starters. They make everything extremely difficult, when you need to reach customer service you might as well call Skynet because bots are all you get - at least in Europe. They can shut down your account for no reason all of a sudden, which happened to us and many of our partners. The reasoning was that some information was missing, but then getting the information to them was made extremely difficult with long processing time which just meant enormous losses meanwhile. Thank god we moved on and found Stripe.

Zuvor genutzte Software: PayPal

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Stripe: Best pricing, modern, easiest to implement.

Scott
Administrative Assistant in USA
Rundfunkmedien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Simply seamless

Kommentare: Stripe is a vital tool for our Donor Department, as more and more of our donors choose to give with a credit card or debit card vs. gifts via check. The interface is easy to use, and I love the "Reports Overview " on the home page. I wish our donor CRM tool offered such convenient "at a glance" reports!

I love the functionality. When our CRM software lets u know that a credit card gift was unable to process, I can go into Stripe and see how many times the system has retried the gift, as well as the decline code the donor's bank provided. Then when I call the donor I have a lot of info at my disposal. As far as the gifts that WERE processed correctly, it's very easy to export them into a simple spreadsheet, which I then submit to our Executive Director.

My regret is that I haven't looked more into the functionality of the software. There are likely things that Stripe offers that we are not utilizing. A suggestion for the developers at Stripe may be to send their users helpful "Are you aware of this feature?" type emails / letters

Abele
Owner in Singapur
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

Our preferred payment processing company

Kommentare: From the day we started using Stripe, they have been an absolute joy to work with. Through the available (externally developed) payment plugins, accepting debit and credit card payments securely through our site has been a breeze. The account was up and running in no time with minimal manual steps. Never have we had any restrictions placed on our account because Stripe saw an officially licensed product as a potential case of trademark infringement, nor have they ever asked us for invoices from our suppliers. Yes, these are the kind of things our friendly PayPal does do. So often have we found our account restricted for some bogus reason. Not with Stripe. Stripe does what it needs to do and does it better than anyone. Do you know highly advanced customizations to restrict certain payments? You can set up clear and easy to understand rules. If you want detailed insight into a payment to judge whether the transaction is safe, you can see every single detail (bar the full credit card number of course) for every transaction. If Stripe were to develop better payment integrations for different platforms that offer the latest features and if they would waive refund fees for all customers, Stripe would get a 10/10 from us. We hope that we will be able to use Stripe for many years to come.

Stripe is supported around the world and is customized for many regions, offerring localized payment options and on top of all that is affordable, professional, safe and secure. What more could you want from a payment processing company? Stripe's backend is simple enough for a beginning customer, but offers advanced functionality for those that require it.

No in-house developers that manage the systems integrations options such as Woocommerce integration. As a result, you are dependent on external third party developers to integrate new functionality or manage customer integration issues. Although Stripe does have a plugin listed, the plugin is incompatible with many installations and does not offer the latest features that are available through their API. Additionally, if you're not on their legacy plan, refunds are very expensive (you will not get your payment fees back). Stripe should offer a lower-cost refund option such as a flat $0.50 fee per refund to help small struggling businesses.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Square Payments

Warum Stripe gewählt wurde: PayPal was unable to manage fraudulent transactions and frequently restricts accounts and payments, requesting for "additional information". Their system is overzealous in flagging potentially risky transactions, only to create trouble for their users. On top of that, they are restrictive in functionality and their customer service is uncooperative.

Zuvor genutzte Software: PayPal

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Stripe: Square is not supported in many countries and many other payment methods only support payments in USD. Stripe was able to meet all our needs and far exceed them, making them the best in the business.

Jonathan
Director in Spanien
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Top choice for small business

Kommentare: I am overall satisfied with stripe for processing payment of my invoices but I know they could help me integrate it better into my website if they wanted more business .

Fast and easy online setup no credit checks or bank involvement like in the past when it had to be done through your bank works fast and does cost the earth .

Cant use on my website without specialist knowledge if they could make it easier to install payment gateways for novices I would not have to use PayPal for this .

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: iZettle und Square Payments

Warum Stripe gewählt wurde: Customers without PayPal accounts were having trouble making payments and PayPal are more expensive

Zuvor genutzte Software: PayPal

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Stripe: I liked the easy setup and it was the preferred option of our accounting software

CEO in UK
Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

A no-nonsense payment gateway for businesses of all sizes

The prime aspect that I love the most about stripe is its very easy deployment with its direct API integrations. As a start-up that processes information through different channels, having stripe has made it hassle-free and seamless to analyse, manage, & track all our inbound payments using just our smartphones. We have and are continuing to save unnecessary banking costs with stripe. The no-code payment feature is a seller to companies like us who are looking to get one-time instant payments.

As the crypto market is gaining traction, especially with these alternative currencies going mainstream, it'd be great to have stripe regulate crypto in-bound payments as well. This is very critical for companies like us who consider crypto to be balance sheet assets.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Klarna

Warum Stripe gewählt wurde: PayPal was not user-friendly nor was it pocket-friendly as well. When compared to stripe, the security features are a bit lagging.

Erik
Erik
Developer/Consultant in USA

Stripe is a GO-TO payment processor for SMBs

Kommentare: Stripe has enabled first class payment processing for our organization and the organizations we’ve implemented it for.

Stripe is everything that people love about PayPal with everything a payment processing system needs to feel professional and high end to the end user. If you are using Squarespace or Woocommerce, Stripe is so easy to implement that you don’t even need development knowledge to implement it. Payment processing rates are fair and instant payout options are huge for businesses that are just starting out.

There’s really no con to Stripe. It’s definitely something that requires some development knowledge to implement it. but because of how easy it is for developers… Stripe has so much third-party support so you’re likely able to find a free implementation method for your platform.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Authorize.Net

Warum Stripe gewählt wurde: It allowed us to create subscriptions and other advanced payment processing options that we needed to impment

Zuvor genutzte Software: PayPal, Square Payments und Clover

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Stripe: The fact that there is no monthly charge to use the payment system is ideal for small businesses that we have implemented Stripe for.

Nadia
Photographer in USA
Fotografie, Selbstständig

Best transaction processing I've used

Kommentare: Really really good experience overall. I've used many different payment processors, and Stripe has remained my favorite, by far, for the past few years. I'll be sticking with them for as long as I possibly can.

Stripe makes it so incredibly simple to process all my client transactions, and provides detailed reporting on all the money coming in and out of my business. Stripe's interface for viewing individual transactions, where they came from, their current status, the processing fees associated with them, and any other details I could possibly want to know is just magnificent. It's incredibly easy for me to find out anything I need at any given time for any transaction, which makes it easy for me to communicate with clients when it comes to status of their payments. Plus, I always know exactly when money is going to be transferred to my business bank account, which makes planning for expenses that much easier.

Honestly, my experience using Stripe has been pretty much 100% positive. For my uses, there aren't many cons, if any. I guess processing fees kinda stink, but that's going to be a reality for any payment processor, and Stripe's fees are comparable to market standard with any other processor out there.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: PayPal und Square Payments

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Stripe: I really prefer Stripe's dashboard interface, how they present transaction information, just how much information they provide about each transaction, and also the customer-facing experience of using Stripe (simple to understand, automated receipts). Essentially, Stripe has proven to be the easiest, most informative, and most intuitive payment processor I've used.

Ryan
Vice President in USA
Internet, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Hands down the most flexible and easy to use website payment system

Kommentare: Internet payments used to be a HUGE headache, constantly worrying about setup, security, security and more security, but Stripe has really changed the game. It's made it possible for us to provide online payments for customers who would never have been able to afford the programming to do such a thing, or be able to afford the security measures necessary to properly take payments on their own. This is especially true because apart from the fees taken from each transaction, there is no recurring fee, which is a real asset to smaller businesses who don't do as much volume. On top of all that, the fact that the system is nearly seamless -- and MORE secure -- for the end user inputting their credit card information, is a huge win.

By far the best thing about Stripe is the way that it so easily integrates with nearly any shopping cart system or website payment plugin/application we've ever come across. Any need we've had to take web payments Stripe has been able to seamlessly connect to our system, including setting up some custom systems that in the past would have been way too complicated for us to do on our own.

The biggest complaint we have -- and since we use it a lot for customers, the biggest gripe they have as well, is the way deposits are done. Instead of depositing the whole amount of the transaction, then debiting the fees, Stripe takes the fees out before the deposit -- so on a $10 transaction, you only see $9.50 (or whatever the amount comes out to be) deposited in your bank account and have to manually do the accounting to match that payment and the fees, etc. Admittedly, it's a small complaint, but I think it's the only thing that keeps us from using this 100% of the time.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: PayPal

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Stripe: We tried a few other options, but nothing really ever came close to giving us the kind of integration or ease of use that we get from a Stripe setup.