Über Stripe

Stripe macht es deinem Unternehmen leicht, sofort online mit dem Erfassen von Kreditkarten zu beginnen. Kein Händlerkonto oder Gateway erforderlich.

Erfahre mehr über Stripe

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (2.158)

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie Stripe bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (2.158)

Manuel D.
Manuel D.
Business Office Manager in Mexiko
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Best payment processor out there

5 vor 4 Wochen Neu

It is very easy to start processing payments, very fast and reliable, they offer a lot of information for analytics and reports too, it is great that you can separate your businesses with the same account.

Overall is great, the only I can say is that it has a lot of implementations but no easy approach to any, you need to know what you want and look for it, it will be great if they give you some updates on what they offer and how to implement it

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Stripe: Reliable

Debra S.
Association Executive in USA
Immobilien, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Stripe for Payments

5 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: We have had no issues using Stripe. Payments are processed accordingly.

This product is very easy to use. It is set up through our website. Members can easily register for workshops and seminars. They can also easily join and/or renew their memberships.

Integration with our new system was easy. The only issue we seem to have is the processing time, from the member payment date, to being processed, and then sent to our bank seems to take longer than it should.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Square Point of Sale

Warum Stripe gewählt wurde: We had used Square for payments for quite some time, but our new web host did not give us the option to use square. So we switched to stripe, it was less expensive also.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Square Point of Sale

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Stripe: It was less expensive than our other options. And our web host set up the Stripe payment for us.

Kendra R.
Executive Director in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Expensive

3 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I wouldn’t use again but the fees are too high.

I like that the system is easy to use on your mobile device as well as send text receipts. You can even do promotions with the software.

It’s expensive. The fees are just too expensive for my organizations. I used the software with give lively which is free but the stripe fee was not worth it. I used it for my donation campaign and was disappointed.

Ben-anthony D.
CEO in Irland

Very developer friendly and amazing developer/customer support

Kommentare: Our business takes payments from one party and routes them to two others, whilst taking a percentage for our operating costs. Automating the routing of payments with stripe with their API's was so simple.

What I love most about using Stripe is their live developer support. Despite their documentation being super easy to navigate, in the event of a more technical question, all you have to do is contact the support and most of the they'll be able to help you out.

Apart from lack of support for ACH transfers in some regions, everything is perfect.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Braintree

Warum Stripe gewählt wurde: Lack of support and bad developer documentation

Michael M.
IT Manager in USA
Unterhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The solution to our credit card woes.

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Stripe has been great. Other processors are clunky and convoluded. Stripe just fits in seamlessly with our webpage.

We loved the flexibility to integrate stripe directly into our webpage for our clients to pay invoices. Its simple, easy to do and works wonderfully.

The setup was a little confusing, we built a test site in wordpress to figure out the integration in a development environment, and got it going in the way we wanted in about a week.

Brittany O.
Learning & Development Specialist in Kanada
Personalwesen, Selbstständig

I prefer Stripe to Paypal

5 vor 2 Wochen Neu

This software is very easy to use and has functions to help navigate a number of different ways to accept payments. You can send invoices directly through this software and it will track everything for you and produce reports. I use this software in conjunction with a ticketing software as I use online platforms for events. Stripe was so easy to integrate. I had a lot of issue with PayPal which was a little shocking to me but I am very happy with the change so far and I would highly recommend using this software for anyone who needs an online payment processor.

I haven't had any issues with this software so far - it has been really user friendly and the dashboard is laid out so it is easy to find information on what I need support with.

Gene R.
Office Manager in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Seamless integration and convenient usage

5 letzten Monat Neu

Once stripe is set up, it is truly a set it and forget it situation. while you have easy access to view your account at any time, there is generally no need to babysit this application.

Honestly, I really can’t think of anything that is negative so far.

Adam J.
Campus Support Team Director in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great integrations!

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Love it! There's not much else I have to say. I don't think about them that much, and that's a good thing!

I love how it works incredibly seamlessly with PCO Giving. There did a really good job partnering with them, and we haven't experienced any huge issues.

Nothing really. I think for their product category they do a really good job.

Félix B.
Consultant in Kanada
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Complete solution for my needs

Kommentare: I use Stripe as my go-to online payment processor

I like how easy it is to invoice my clients on the fly by quickly producing a one-time product invoice to collect cash right away. Instant payouts are also great.

There is a bit of a learning curve when wanting to get into the more advanced features and capabilities, such as using API keys etc. But the support knowledge base is has been sufficient for me to navigate through the processes.

Fabrice I.
Fabrice I.
Gérant in Réunion
Kunst & Handwerk, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Review Stripe

4 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Despite its costs, this means of payment is really very efficient for small or even medium-sized businesses. However, a small downside for those who do not speak the language of Shakespeare, otherwise I recommend this software strongly.

It can be opened in 5 minutes. The commission is 1.4% of the transaction + 0.5 € for European cards. 2. 9% + 0.25 € for non-European cards. Stripe administers over 130 currencies from almost every country in the world. You can also install a simple payment button on the one hand.

The downside to this software is: You have to be fluent in the English language before you can use the application, which can be inconvenient for some users. PayPal has not been integrated, as well as payment by check, which will require manual integration.

Scott B.
Administrative Assistant in USA
Rundfunkmedien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Simply seamless

Kommentare: Stripe is a vital tool for our Donor Department, as more and more of our donors choose to give with a credit card or debit card vs. gifts via check. The interface is easy to use, and I love the "Reports Overview " on the home page. I wish our donor CRM tool offered such convenient "at a glance" reports!

I love the functionality. When our CRM software lets u know that a credit card gift was unable to process, I can go into Stripe and see how many times the system has retried the gift, as well as the decline code the donor's bank provided. Then when I call the donor I have a lot of info at my disposal. As far as the gifts that WERE processed correctly, it's very easy to export them into a simple spreadsheet, which I then submit to our Executive Director.

My regret is that I haven't looked more into the functionality of the software. There are likely things that Stripe offers that we are not utilizing. A suggestion for the developers at Stripe may be to send their users helpful "Are you aware of this feature?" type emails / letters

Abele S.
Owner in Singapur
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

Our preferred payment processing company

Kommentare: From the day we started using Stripe, they have been an absolute joy to work with. Through the available (externally developed) payment plugins, accepting debit and credit card payments securely through our site has been a breeze. The account was up and running in no time with minimal manual steps. Never have we had any restrictions placed on our account because Stripe saw an officially licensed product as a potential case of trademark infringement, nor have they ever asked us for invoices from our suppliers. Yes, these are the kind of things our friendly PayPal does do. So often have we found our account restricted for some bogus reason. Not with Stripe. Stripe does what it needs to do and does it better than anyone. Do you know highly advanced customizations to restrict certain payments? You can set up clear and easy to understand rules. If you want detailed insight into a payment to judge whether the transaction is safe, you can see every single detail (bar the full credit card number of course) for every transaction. If Stripe were to develop better payment integrations for different platforms that offer the latest features and if they would waive refund fees for all customers, Stripe would get a 10/10 from us. We hope that we will be able to use Stripe for many years to come.

Stripe is supported around the world and is customized for many regions, offerring localized payment options and on top of all that is affordable, professional, safe and secure. What more could you want from a payment processing company? Stripe's backend is simple enough for a beginning customer, but offers advanced functionality for those that require it.

No in-house developers that manage the systems integrations options such as Woocommerce integration. As a result, you are dependent on external third party developers to integrate new functionality or manage customer integration issues. Although Stripe does have a plugin listed, the plugin is incompatible with many installations and does not offer the latest features that are available through their API. Additionally, if you're not on their legacy plan, refunds are very expensive (you will not get your payment fees back). Stripe should offer a lower-cost refund option such as a flat $0.50 fee per refund to help small struggling businesses.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Square Payments

Warum Stripe gewählt wurde: PayPal was unable to manage fraudulent transactions and frequently restricts accounts and payments, requesting for "additional information". Their system is overzealous in flagging potentially risky transactions, only to create trouble for their users. On top of that, they are restrictive in functionality and their customer service is uncooperative.

Zuvor genutzte Software: PayPal

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Stripe: Square is not supported in many countries and many other payment methods only support payments in USD. Stripe was able to meet all our needs and far exceed them, making them the best in the business.

Jonathan T.
Director in Spanien
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Top choice for small business

Kommentare: I am overall satisfied with stripe for processing payment of my invoices but I know they could help me integrate it better into my website if they wanted more business .

Fast and easy online setup no credit checks or bank involvement like in the past when it had to be done through your bank works fast and does cost the earth .

Cant use on my website without specialist knowledge if they could make it easier to install payment gateways for novices I would not have to use PayPal for this .

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: iZettle und Square Payments

Warum Stripe gewählt wurde: Customers without PayPal accounts were having trouble making payments and PayPal are more expensive

Zuvor genutzte Software: PayPal

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Stripe: I liked the easy setup and it was the preferred option of our accounting software

CEO in UK
Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

A no-nonsense payment gateway for businesses of all sizes

The prime aspect that I love the most about stripe is its very easy deployment with its direct API integrations. As a start-up that processes information through different channels, having stripe has made it hassle-free and seamless to analyse, manage, & track all our inbound payments using just our smartphones. We have and are continuing to save unnecessary banking costs with stripe. The no-code payment feature is a seller to companies like us who are looking to get one-time instant payments.

As the crypto market is gaining traction, especially with these alternative currencies going mainstream, it'd be great to have stripe regulate crypto in-bound payments as well. This is very critical for companies like us who consider crypto to be balance sheet assets.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Klarna

Warum Stripe gewählt wurde: PayPal was not user-friendly nor was it pocket-friendly as well. When compared to stripe, the security features are a bit lagging.

Erik M.
Erik M.
Developer/Consultant in USA

Stripe is a GO-TO payment processor for SMBs

Kommentare: Stripe has enabled first class payment processing for our organization and the organizations we’ve implemented it for.

Stripe is everything that people love about PayPal with everything a payment processing system needs to feel professional and high end to the end user. If you are using Squarespace or Woocommerce, Stripe is so easy to implement that you don’t even need development knowledge to implement it. Payment processing rates are fair and instant payout options are huge for businesses that are just starting out.

There’s really no con to Stripe. It’s definitely something that requires some development knowledge to implement it. but because of how easy it is for developers… Stripe has so much third-party support so you’re likely able to find a free implementation method for your platform.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Authorize.Net

Warum Stripe gewählt wurde: It allowed us to create subscriptions and other advanced payment processing options that we needed to impment

Zuvor genutzte Software: Clover, PayPal und Square Payments

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Stripe: The fact that there is no monthly charge to use the payment system is ideal for small businesses that we have implemented Stripe for.

Nadia P.
Photographer in USA
Fotografie, Selbstständig

Best transaction processing I've used

Kommentare: Really really good experience overall. I've used many different payment processors, and Stripe has remained my favorite, by far, for the past few years. I'll be sticking with them for as long as I possibly can.

Stripe makes it so incredibly simple to process all my client transactions, and provides detailed reporting on all the money coming in and out of my business. Stripe's interface for viewing individual transactions, where they came from, their current status, the processing fees associated with them, and any other details I could possibly want to know is just magnificent. It's incredibly easy for me to find out anything I need at any given time for any transaction, which makes it easy for me to communicate with clients when it comes to status of their payments. Plus, I always know exactly when money is going to be transferred to my business bank account, which makes planning for expenses that much easier.

Honestly, my experience using Stripe has been pretty much 100% positive. For my uses, there aren't many cons, if any. I guess processing fees kinda stink, but that's going to be a reality for any payment processor, and Stripe's fees are comparable to market standard with any other processor out there.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Square Payments und PayPal

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Stripe: I really prefer Stripe's dashboard interface, how they present transaction information, just how much information they provide about each transaction, and also the customer-facing experience of using Stripe (simple to understand, automated receipts). Essentially, Stripe has proven to be the easiest, most informative, and most intuitive payment processor I've used.

Ryan G.
Vice President in USA
Internet, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Hands down the most flexible and easy to use website payment system

Kommentare: Internet payments used to be a HUGE headache, constantly worrying about setup, security, security and more security, but Stripe has really changed the game. It's made it possible for us to provide online payments for customers who would never have been able to afford the programming to do such a thing, or be able to afford the security measures necessary to properly take payments on their own. This is especially true because apart from the fees taken from each transaction, there is no recurring fee, which is a real asset to smaller businesses who don't do as much volume. On top of all that, the fact that the system is nearly seamless -- and MORE secure -- for the end user inputting their credit card information, is a huge win.

By far the best thing about Stripe is the way that it so easily integrates with nearly any shopping cart system or website payment plugin/application we've ever come across. Any need we've had to take web payments Stripe has been able to seamlessly connect to our system, including setting up some custom systems that in the past would have been way too complicated for us to do on our own.

The biggest complaint we have -- and since we use it a lot for customers, the biggest gripe they have as well, is the way deposits are done. Instead of depositing the whole amount of the transaction, then debiting the fees, Stripe takes the fees out before the deposit -- so on a $10 transaction, you only see $9.50 (or whatever the amount comes out to be) deposited in your bank account and have to manually do the accounting to match that payment and the fees, etc. Admittedly, it's a small complaint, but I think it's the only thing that keeps us from using this 100% of the time.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: PayPal

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Stripe: We tried a few other options, but nothing really ever came close to giving us the kind of integration or ease of use that we get from a Stripe setup.

Nayeli M.
Nayeli M.
Designer Developer Educator in USA
Design, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Daily business necessity that makes my business run smoother

Kommentare: Not only is their system intuitive, but the customer service agents ACTUALLY like to help you! No fake smiles over the phone or loud exhaling and strained voices. You know which ones I mean ---- the kind you get from employees that don't like their job and it feels like it is a burden to help you. Yeah ---- NEVER have I experienced this with Stripe. They have a beautiful online system, they have happy employees ---- that can only mean Stripe really knows how to stay in business. And THAT is very important for my business because I use them on a daily basis. I love the way I can integrate Stripe onto many online applications for my business --- and continue to have 1 account to manage it all. I love that I can be added as a contributor to other Stripe accounts and access them via 1 single dashboard without needing to login again. Not only does this help me run my business but I am also able to offer custom coding services to others who have Stripe accounts that are trying to implement custom payments on their Wix sites via coding. I love the product and subscriptions payments --- I am able to easily integrate with programs that use my custom Stripe product page for payments so my branding stays consistent. I love that I can have instant pay out or 1 day pay out. I just love Stripe all around and I recommend it to anyone.

I love how easy the onboarding process was. The dashboard is so intuitive, modern and sleek. When you forget to do something, the notifications remind you of any missing steps you need to complete. I have been using Stripe for over 5 years and when I needed to update my legal documents due to a marriage, the customer service agents were amazing to work with. It went a lot faster than working with the bank! It was very convenient to receive document upload links via text and email. I was blown away that the customer service agent that I was speaking to over the phone was instantly seeing all the documentation I was uploading ---- so he was able to expedite the auditing & approval right away!

It would be amazing if they would update their mobile app so I can do more on the go. Now with longer wait times at doctors offices --- or traffic jams or on the road ---- it would be great if I could do more from my phone instead of having to log into a laptop. I want to be able to create a client via the Stripe mobile app. I would like to check on my Capital loan. I would like to cancel an invoice via the app or basically manage the basics from my cell phone. Currently the main purpose of the phone is to view transactions, and that's it.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Square Payments

Warum Stripe gewählt wurde: Because Wells Fargo had high fee rates and they did not integrate easily with other online apps. Not to mention, their customer support is horrendous.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Stripe: I didn't like the Square dashboard. I don't have physical products so I had not use for their POS system. They do not integrate easily with other online applications. They don't have an easy API to integrate. It does not integrate with Wix for subscription products. And their customer service was less than helpful when trying to engage with them before onboarding.

Amanda V.
Owner in Kanada
E-Learning, Selbstständig

Stripe Makes Selling Your Products So Easy!

Kommentare: It was honestly so easy for me to get approved, and I was going through financial issues at the time when I applied and they never held that against me. They gave me a chance and because of Stripe I've been able have my own website, selling my own products and courses, without ever having to send my leads off my website to pay for their purchases through another online processor, like PayPal for example. You lose leads every time you add an additional step for your prospects to take, so using Stripe has therefore increased my conversions. And it's trustworthy, so my buyers feel safe. That's very important to me! Thank-you Stripe!

How easy it was to apply and get my account set up and running. I love being able to have my own payment processor on my website and not have to always send my buyers to PayPal to make their payments. Every time you have to send someone off your page you lower your chances of the buyer taking action.

There is really nothing I don't like about Stripe, maybe to have a lower cost but really they are helping me make money so who am I to complain when they were so easy for me to get set up!

Kalie B.
Marketing Director in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Robust But Confusing Software

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: In general, Stripe has worked well for us after we made the switch two years ago when we updated our website. The best feature for us is the ability to have monthly donors running through Stripe, which has helped our monthly donations increase. I would recommend Stripe to other non-profits but with the caution that it was not built for non-profits and that it can be tricky to understand - I would not recommend it to someone that wasn't at least somewhat tech-savvy and capable of figuring out how it all works.

Stripe has been beneficial for processing donations through our website. Our favorite feature is that it can do both one-time and recurring donations so our monthly donors can run through it as well as the donors who give once or sporadically. It can collect a lot of information that can all be exported out of Stripe for our donor database. We like that you can choose when funds will be automatically transferred to your bank account and change it when necessary - for example, for most of the year we have it transfer funds weekly. However, at year-end when donations are very high we switch to daily transfers. There is also the option to do manual transfers as well. Donations are grouped into "batches" when transfers are done so you can make sure the bank transfer matches the batch amount in Stripe and also matches the amount entered in the donor database (if you're a non-profit). You can also easily refund someone if needed, which has been helpful several times. Overall, this software does what it needs to do and has some great functionality along with it.

Stripe was a bit of a learning curve for us because it is clearly intended for for-profit companies or small businesses rather than non-profits. There are many features we don't use that I wish could be turned off or hidden so that it was one less thing lingering on the dashboard. Another thing that is difficult is that Stripe ties everything to an email address rather than a person's name, so if you are trying to find a specific person but don't know their email address it can be hard to find them in the system. In general, their support team is pretty helpful and easy to work with but it's all done through chat and email - there have been times where it would've been much more helpful if we could have talked on the phone while looking at Stripe together.

Anant M.
Administrator in Indien

Finally a global payments platform worth using!

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: With full seamless integration with our WooCommerce platform, and a sleek modern user interface that everybody likes, accepting credit cards, debit cards and Apple Pay, Stripe is everything we ever needed.

We started using Stripe when we needed an alternative to PayPal's payment platform. Being globally accepted and trusted Stripe was the best and easiest alternative to choose. - Easy to use and implement. - Incredibly low fees, the best in the industry, this alone is enough to select it. - Accepts all credit companies - The verification process is smooth and easy. - Interface is easy to understand and constantly getting updated with new features and other improvements. - Timely automatic payments to our bank accounts.

There are only a few caveats that we experienced: - American Express cards are not accepted in India. - Stripe once disabled the whole system without notification or warning and wanted additional documents. Though the issue was resolved in a day, they should ask for information first and then disable the system if the user doesn't comply.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Braintree

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Stripe: We wanted Braintree but the onboarding process is only open for a few countries and that too is very difficult, lengthy and not transparent.

Ethan M.
Ethan M.
Director / Web developer in USA
Unterhaltung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Industry Standard Payment Processing Platform

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Stripe's capabilities for online transactioning is considerably useful to me and it has helped me with thousands of sales online. I have integrated the platform with my festival's website and used it for ticketing and merchandising services which assisted in operating the event and brand for a number of years. I'd likely recommend their services to other entrepreneurs.

One of the better means of processing transactions and payments digitally, that's widely accepted by a variety of business owners. Integrateable in many different web development platforms, Stripe makes it easy for people to order items and services online while simultaneously making it easy for sellers to provide their items and services to people via the internet.

Obviously to a certain degree their payment percentages could be lower, however it would depend on whether or not credit card transaction fees are low enough to facilitate Stripe's ability to lower any fees they might have.

Zeeshan A.
Manager Fraud and Billing in Pakistan
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Credit Card on-Site

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: We integrated Stripe on-site which provided us full access to modify recurring. We can apply discount on recurring runtime on the basis of requirements. Also Stripe increased our conversion rate.

If you are looking for good conversion rate on Credit Card transactions then Stipe is a good choice. After integrating Stripe our conversion rate increased. Stripe is offering built in fraud monitoring tool RADAR which is outstanding and help us fight fraud.

Stripe should consider Risk insights Dashboard to analyze fraud instead of looking into each payment a dashboard will give better overall view of the payments.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Checkout.com, Worldpay POS und Authorize.Net

Warum Stripe gewählt wurde: Stripe on-site integration

Zuvor genutzte Software: BlueSnap

Senior Developer in UK
Einzelhandel, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

A developer first payment gateway that will leave your sales team smiling

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: We have multiple payment solutions, some still in use and some now deprecated. Stripe allowed us to very quickly replace multiple other gateways and dramatically increase the code quality, staff experience and end-user workflow through its many benefits. Adding Apple Pay, Google Pay and other payment types was a cinch and the SDKs and implementations of all these are industry standard and strong, but remove hours of development time for my team because of the neat and clever ways Stripe integrates them. We have been using Stripe for several years now and I recommend it to business associates and indeed use it on new projects, because the overall footprint Stripe requires for the huge amount of features has really revolutionised our payment gateway experience both from a developer and staff point of view. And the changes and improvements constantly evolve, too. In fact, Stripe is a brilliant place to stay ahead of the curve when it comes to regulation and data privacy because they're always on the ball with such matters.

I have to first commend the supoprt team from Stripe. Whether this is a technical issue, such as the developer support or technical issue, or the support for sales or management staff, Stripe put a huge emphasis on making their support second to none. Developers can choose between tickets and email, but there is also an IRC channel to talk real time to actual Stripe developers. They're knowledgeable and extremely helpful. When you use the on-site live chat feature, you will also get a follow up email with any extra information and a log of the chat, with an invitation to get in touch if the issue still isn't solved. The fact that it's developer first means you have an excellent set of powerful, reliable and well tested APIs. The sandbox is fantastic and the logging to help debug your software (in both sandbox and live) are truly unmatched in the payment gateway world. Every request, full request and response, and everything is deeply integrated, so you can quickly click between related data in a sensical way. The API documentation is beautiful and easy to follow and feedback and suggestions are taken on board and literally implemented more often than not if a problem ever arises or a good suggestion is made. The dashboard for sales staff is easy to use. The interface is clean but the features are tremendously powerful. The fraud integration with Radar is a blessing to small and medium businesses that want a quick way to help keep themselves protected.

Having to setup multiple accounts, albeit sub accounts that appear in the same dashboard, to utilise multiple currencies.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: PayPal

Warum Stripe gewählt wurde: We wanted to improve the ageing systems, increase conversion, provide a better experience for our customers and staff and, as well as all that, still receive competitive pricing. Stripe helps us achieve all that and more.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Stripe: Stripe has by far the best set of features and the most impressive portfolio of products. It is developer first whilst still being a pleasure for non-technical staff and customers. The prices were comparable, but the product we receive is way beyond the others that we have tested. Support is second-to-none.

Paulo G.
CTO in Portugal

Easy to setup, clean interface, wide support, great customer support

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Stripe has transformed a hard problem into a no-brainer. If making the connection between the online and the banking/paying was an herculean task in the past, it is nowadays a straightforward registration in their website, and most of the times an integration with your store/website.

The fact that is has an enormous amount of support from most software with integrations existing for anything that can support plugins (think wordpress), most programing libraries, ORMs, application development frameworks, etc. It is the de facto for online payments and that makes it really accessible from most common scenarios. Their APIs and models are very clear and understandable, making it easy to integrate within most tools, and the fact that they also have plug-and-play solutions makes it even easier.

Not all payment options have plug-and-play solutions. It is, for example, possible to send your users to a stripe webpage with a nice layout to complete the payment, but this page is not entirely customizable. Not in style and not in payment options. For instance, you can't give the user the option to select a payment type, which is a very common use case in most websites and would be great if stripe would allow it.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: PayPal

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Stripe: The technological features of stripe have given them the flexibility to allow for the development of very different use cases, which is often not given by most payment providers that support only very limited (the most common) payment types and uses. In our case, we needed the technological flexibility of Stripe to build our application exactly as we wanted to, providing the user experience we designed.