Über Claritysoft CRM

Leistungsstark. Intuitiv. Anpassbar. Einfach zu bedienen, ohne auf Leistung und Funktionalität zu verzichten.

Erfahre mehr über Claritysoft CRM

The ability to hit the ground running was a major factor in our decision to purchase Claritysoft. The intuitiveness of the software was very important.

It it hard to separate the caller accounts from the business accounts. We take calls and refer them to places around the country for followup.

Bewertungen zu Claritysoft CRM

Claritysoft CRM hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 173 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Claritysoft CRM bereits verwendet?

Matthew J
Matthew J
Founder in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great product, great team! Highly recommended

Kommentare: Tremendous. Better than we even anticipated.
I've used Bitrix, Insightly, Hubspot, and Salesforce in the past and Claritysoft is better. At the price point I feel the value is much better.

Broad features and functionality, easy enough to customize. Excellent customer service. Claritysoft makes you feel like their most important customer. They also allowed us to reserve some implementation hours. Thanks [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] for your service! Mobile, Outlook, and Browser tools.

We've very occasionally seen a lag in pages loading in Claritysoft Live As they've transitioned to the cloud based product, there are certain user types available for selection that are deprecated.

Nettie
Vice President of Sales in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Best CRM in the market

Kommentare: Exceptional. Will never utilize another CRM moving forward and highly recommend for anyone else seeking a strong CRM.

Ease of navigation, search, filter and mass email through Outlook. Dashboard views for all in 1 snapshot of team or individual activity. Automated follow-up features. The onboarding, training and support staff exceeded our expectations. I can call about anything and they are quick to answer and assist directly.

Ability to develop reports/charts for tracking sales activity. I'm still learning how to create charts, reports, but wish it was a little easier like the rest of Claritysoft.

Dave
Regional Sales Manager in USA
Kunststoffe, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Clarity CRM Review

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: My overall experience has been very positive. When I compare it to the likes of Siebel, Salesforce.com, or Microsoft's version of CRM it's by far and away a much more effective way for me to manage my customers, projects, samples, and opportunities.

The software is extremely easy to use and very intuitive. I love that I can download all of my details in Excel or .PDF format.

I haven't really run across any issues with CRM.

Samantha
Marketing Manager
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Clarity Soft Review

Kommentare: Overall this software is very easy to use, has a simple menu bar and a good layout. It was not difficult to learn and the implementation process was faster than other programs I have used in the past. This software definitely will work for the right company, but has a very specific sales process that must be followed in order to get results. It is best used for company's that need a separate opportunity field from a quotation field. There are some options in the opportunities section that are not in the quotations field and vice versa, which makes entering in customer projects difficult. One thing that was beneficial was the custom options field that allows the administrator to create custom fields without the assistance of Clarity Soft. I wish they would allow more fields and menu bars to be custom, but for the price, it is pretty versatile. Some of the best features of this program include the advanced search and offline program. The advanced search allows you to sort, export and run custom reports to help track ROI and manage customer projects. The offline version of Clarity Soft is also extremely helpful when our sales team is on the road traveling. This allows them to continue working when on a plane or in a car without the use of the internet. A negative feature of the program is the lack of customization to the overall layout. Most features are set in place and you must work with that setup. Also, the program has a lot of glitches that need to be worked out internally. For example, we could enter in a field and it won't show up until a later time or an email didn't attach itself to the correct account. Most of the time we have to either hit the refresh button multiple times or even sign out of the program and sign back in for entries to show up. Also, it is confusing when you are working with the email part of the software because you must have the offline version open on your computer in order for it to save emails to Clarity Soft. One thing that I would like to warn people when choosing this software is working with the Clarity Soft sales team. When we were first looking into the software they gave us a free trial to see how it would fit with our sales process and sales team. Once the trial ended they charged us for a year contract and the sales person said that she had no recollection of ever starting a trial with us. The sales person was extremely manipulative and very rude during the entire process. In the end, higher management apologized and fixed the issue for our company and since then there have not been any further issues. With that being said the technical support team has been very helpful answering any questions and assisting us with our training.

- Administrator able to change some custom fields - Easy to use and easy to learn - Advanced search is great for tracking ROI - Good value for the price - Good technical support

- Simple but limiting layout - Glitches in software - Difficult email integration - Poor sales management

Antwort von Claritysoft

Hello Samantha, Thank you for submitting your review of our CRM solution. Claritysoft CRM was developed to be highly customizable and empower users to tailor the interface to meet their specific requirements. Please contact our support and services team and allow us to explore the difficulties you've encounter in closer detail. We are eager to assist and help you overcome any challenges you are experiencing. The customer experience is paramount to us at Claritysoft. It is truly the aspect of our business that all team members are driven by. Our sales staff hold prospective customers in the highest regard and always approach the sales process in a consultative and helpful manner. Your particular account rep at the time is no exception. It is truly frustrating when miscommunications occur and unintended impressions are given. But please rest assured, this account rep is of the highest character and would never intentionally mislead a customer or engage in behavior that would compromise her integrity or that of Claritysoft.

Lauren
Senior Director, Sales in USA
Pharmazeutika, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

The Best Fit for our small but growing company.

From the first Demo with [sensitive content hidden] I knew this was the system for our company. I wanted a system that I could FULLY customize, and continue to make changes as the company grows without having to put in a "ticket" and pay to have someone do this change for me. It is extremely easy to navigate, each user can customize their views to what works best for them, the Admin portion is easy to understand make changes, the Customer Service is quick to respond and help you navigate as you set up. The Help Feature is easy to use and provides great information if needed, but I haven't had to visit here much, since the system is so easy to use. Long story short, I LOVE Claritysoft.

The only thing I can think of is the alerts coming through as an email vs a pop up like you would find in Teams or Outlook. To be honest there is nothing that I have found that has been a red flag or "wish".

Kristen
Operations Coordinator in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Always Growing

Kommentare: Great! See above.

The customer service team is very responsive and takes the times to thoroughly address any issues or questions we may have. The CRM is always growing and the team considers (and often implements) suggestions given by its users. It is always growing and getting better as features are added a few times a year.

The interface can sometimes be a little clunky if (like us) you like to see a lot of information on one page.

Lee
COO in Australien
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Claritysoft in Wealth (Financial Services)

Kommentare: Very positive with no disappointments. They have not only done what they say they would do but exceeded it.

The ease of use; customisability and the premium customer support.

Not having support outside of the US is manageable but not ideal.

Christian
Director of Strategic Partnerships in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Simple to Use and Very Powerful

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Generally, it's been a pleasure. The CRM isn't complicated.

Easy set up and emailing is simple and creating template emails is a breeze.

Not enough documentation is available to use the crm on mobile devices

Evan
Regional Business Manager in USA
Pharmazeutika, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Claritysoft CRM Reveiew

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Good experience in general. Have only been using for 3 months though

It is EXTREMELY intuitive, very easy to customize

Nothing per say, I've used Salesforce in the past and this does seem a bit easier to use

Kymberly
Assistant in USA
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

CRM Handy Tool

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Once you get the hang of the interface it’s easy to work with.

The lack of updated tutorials to teach the new features of the software and how to navigate the interface with ease.

Nicole
Office Manager in USA
Versicherung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great CRM

Kommentare: They are awesome to work with, take time to help you get up and running. If you need support after going live, they are on top of any requests/issues you have! You will not be disappointed with this software!

I love how easy to use and set up this system is. We were in a crutch and got it up and running in less than 2 weeks. Importing data from spreadsheets is so easy. Tried Salesforce but for a small business, it just was not for us.

To be honest, there is nothing I don't like about this so far!

Matthew
Medizinische Praxis, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Game changer for small business

Kommentare: Overall it has been all I could expect and more. The sales team continues to follow up and check in, The implementation/IT team is always quick to respond and has an answer or a work around for any problems that might arise. Great company that's done well by us for sure!

This software is easy to use and easy to setup. The links all follow a logical order and the titles are customizable so it makes for easy training and setup with your team.

There are a few things with the calendar and a few windows that arent customizable but they are all in the works and have gotten better jsut in the few months we have been using the software!

Jacob
Director of Business Development in USA
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great CRM product

Kommentare: I am very pleased with this CRM, this program allows me to keep all of my busyness in great order so I know exactly what I need to accomplish for the day.

I feel Claritysoft CRM is easy to use and the order that it flows is user friendly and makes it easy for anyone to use. The Claritysoft team always take suggestions on how to make the process better.

Some of the items we needed (we thought were others would have asked for) were not yet written in the program and couldn't believe others hadn't asked yet. However, Claritysoft got on it and implemented what we needed.

Mark
Manager, Business Development in USA
Rechtsberatung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Claritysoft CRM-A Very Good CRM System

Kommentare: Claritysoft CRM has most all of the features of much more well known and pricier CRM products at a much lower price point. We tried out about 7 different CRM systems during our evaluation period and found that Claritysoft had by far the best bang for the buck. We took advantage of each product's free 14-30 day trial and put each product through some fairly rigorous testing. We attempted to develop a standardized trial process that gave us an idea of ease of use and functionality of each product that we tested. We tried to gauge how difficult it was to import account and contact data, how their activity tracking worked (including email interface and inbound/outbound phone calls) and how to set up alarms for future activities. We also manually entered contacts, accounts, opportunities and quotes. Any questions that we had were very quickly addressed by our Account Manager, Matt Welch, and their Technical Support Team. We are a fairly small company and as such, only have a need for a few licenses. I have never gotten the feeling that our account was not worth as much as much larger organizations with many more users. I have dealt the Founder, our Account Manager, Accounting and all of their Technical Support Engineers and in each and every case have been made to feel like I am their most important customer.

The system is very intuitive and was very easy to learn. It has all of the features of the most popular CRM systems and the ability to customize almost every module to fit your business needs. There are both cloud (Online) and desktop (Offline) versions available. Each system type has certain advantages so I actually use both in my office. There is also a mobile version available which is excellent when out in the field. I don't use this much since I have a smaller smart phone and don't have access to a tablet. Claritysoft's email capabilities are outstanding. It can be configured so that interfacing with Outlook is almost seamless and it is very easy to develop templates for mass mailings. The Technical Support team is outstanding. If we have any issues I am almost always able to talk to a live person when I call their 800 number. The few times that I have had to leave a message I have received a call back within 15 minutes. Most of my challenges have been trying to figure out how to do something out-of-the-ordinary in the system and they are very willing to show me how to perform my desired function or give me a very viable "work around". As with any software, their system occasionally has a few minor "bugs". These have always been fixed in a very timely manner (and I am always alerted to the fact that there is a fix in place). They frequently upgrade the product and are very open to suggestions on new features to incorporate or how to improve functionality.

We don't use the quotation module much due to the fact that it doesn't lend itself to our type of business or provide the image that we are looking to project in our industry (Litigation Services to attorneys and insurance companies). Although we don't normally have the need to do many mass mailings (USPS, not email), the ability to generate letter templates is not available. In the instances when we do have need to do a mass mailing we have exported the contact data out of Claritysoft to an Excel spreadsheet (which is a very simple task) and performed a mail merge in MS Word.

Sales Manager in USA
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Using Claritysoft CRM Review

Kommentare: It's been a very good experience overall, big time. The ease of use good GUI is the biggest. This then allows the sales people to want to use the CRM as it's supposed to be used, where past CRM's were just too complicated and people resisted using it, thus, bad/no data in, bad/no data out. Not the case with Claritysoft.

Very easy to use from the start, and not complicated with too many unnecessary features. A please to use, fast and simple. Relatively easy to customize also by even a novice user so not IT people are needed, which is nice for small businesses like mine. Tech Support is Excellent, you get a person immediately, fast and they help you quickly, can take over your PC remotely and just fix the problem ASAP. The many training video's are a nice help to new employees. The staff seems willing to help and support at all times, pre and post sale. Just a pleasure to work with vs. the larger CRM's and older CRM's. My whole team strongly likes the "Offline" version of the CRM, as it resides locally on the PC so not trying to find a Wireless signal (when traveling) but also, the data is available instantly w/ no delays waiting for the Internet to catch up. We like instant data and the lack of lagging when entering/retrieving info. The offline data can be forced to "Sync" at various times so the data gets to the servers for safe keeping so no worries about loosing data really. In 6 years of 10 users, we've had no or very little "Sycning" issues so it's just fine. The Syncing process is very fast too, a few seconds typically. We like the "On-Line version" which is what the Claritysoft "APP" is on our Apple iPhones, which we use often too. All just works well. The Marketing Module we use often w/ good success (easy to use) w/ good graphical results.

I really miss the Visual "Org Chart" feature that my past (Goldmine) CRM had as that was a nice benefit to understand my customers structure. This was a important featured used by my whole team that is missing.

Laurence
Director in UK
Immobilien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Developed for high frequency calls - Outstanding customer service.

Kommentare: This has massively improved our sales.

We moved over from Saleforce where we were able to average 75 calls per day per person - Claritysoft has enabled us to increase the number of calls per sales person per day to 120 whilst capturing all of the relevant data and ensuring that all sales opportunities are followed up until completion. We tested four other CRMs including using Salesforce, which we used for a year - financially it was a black hole and the service was beyond horrendous. It was a joke. So we were very focused on customer service when moving to a new CRM and we have had a very good experience with Claritysoft. Their support team have ensured that we have a customed CRM designed for our needs. There were one or two delays in setting up our reporting, but the team at Claritysoft just used this as an opportunity to further prove their commitment to our company by going above and beyond to create an accurate and detailed reporting system. One thing that I will say is that we are based in London, we are not a US Firm and we are not use to having a tech company so focused on the client experience. They offer time and support in a very understanding manner and the fact that they are based in the US means that we can communicate with them daily until around 11pm every day. I do not believe I have ever reviewed another company before however, the product is excellent and allows you to speed dial and the service is the best we have come across.

I would like to add further lead status updates to the Log Activity menu because when we want to change the lead status we have to go to one additional page.

Philanthropie, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Served its purpose but could use some work

Kommentare: I think it could be improved, but is a good tool for smaller businesses to use. We had to do a lot of customization which can be frustrating when you want to be able to use the software for varying purposes. It didn't quite fit the needs of our organization, but I think it could be good for organizations that are starting up.

The user interface was relatively easy to use and resembled Microsoft products in the way it was setup. It offers an online version that allows you to access the software regardless of where you are.

The online version and desktop version are different. Our organization had individuals that interacted with the software differently and some people used the online version more than the desktop. At times there was confusion regarding where certain items were listed or if they were under different modules. Although this wasn't a huge ordeal it did pose some inconveniences at times when trying to locate information or when people had access to different modules.

Antwort von Claritysoft

Thank you for your review. Claritysoft is an exceptionally customizable CRM with near limitless possibilities for exact-fit tailoring, including completely customized modules configured with completely customized fields. You can personalize Claritysoft to meet the individual requirements of each your department, and tailor user access so various users only see what they need to. Please reach out to our Customer Support. They may be able to offer suggestions for personalizing the solution and present you with tips for a more efficient experience. And of course, our 100% U.S. based Customer Support is always free. Additionally, here are some videos that should give you some ideas for Claritysoft customization. Custom Modules: https://youtu.be/FFJopZutxN0 Differentiated Record Types: https://youtu.be/4bLDVUDGnWI

James
Fractional VP of Sales in USA
Unternehmensberatung, Selbstständig

ClaritySoft Review

Kommentare: Overall has been OK, but customer support became non-existent when I needed it most a couple months ago.

Intergrations, email campaigns, contact dayabase

Too labor intensive to sync with Clarity Engage

vor 8 Monaten

Hi James, Thank you for your review. We're sorry to see that you were dissatisfied with the customer support you received. Our support team consistently receives high praise from our customer base, and is widely considered one of the, if not THE best support team in the industry - to the degree that Capterra, GetApp and Software Advice have all bestowed Claritysoft CRM with high awards in the Customer Service category. So, when we see that a customer is unhappy with our support, it becomes a high priority for us to rectify any dissatisfaction. We pride ourselves in our exemplary customer support and consider it to be a distinguishing factor that sets us apart in the CRM industry. Our 100% USA based phone support team has cultivated an overwhelmingly positive reputation that reflects their 'dive-for-the-phone' service approach, which you won't find anywhere else in the CRM space. Please feel free to reach out again. It is important to us that you get the answers you need.

Diane
Coordonnatrice de Projets in Kanada
Baumaterial, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Claritysoft CRM

Kommentare: Really good and friendly. Love the team at Claritysoft. Very helpful!

It is user friendly; They upgrade regularly. Seeing the opportunities all together or by representative is super relevant. There is so much more you can do with this CRM; I am steel learning new features, etc. The training webinar are very well done and accessable later if you could not be on the live class. Also, the customer service is really good! Whenever you need to understand a feature or have something to be fixed, they are alway available.

Sometimes when I need to customize parts of Clarity to fit my business, it requires me to take some training classes, etc. But that is not a ''cons'' for Clarity; it is me not being patient enough ;)

Kim
Executive Director Licensing in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

User friendly with great customer service without the hefty price tag

Kommentare: Excellent for our needs

We sought out a CRM system that could capture our sales opportunities and contacts. We needed it to have ease of use and ability to integrate with our Outlook system.

The flexibility of some of the fields within the modules.

Simon
Sales & Estimation Manager in Kanada
Bau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great Product

Kommentare: Overall we have been very satisfied with the product. Claritysoft seems to have put in the effort where it matters the most.

Our company has been using Claritysoft for the past 5 years. The product is easy to use and has allowed us to better track all of our customer interactions. When you need support there are never any long cues. The people at Claritysoft are always helpful and knowledgeable about their product.

Some of the available rules in the reporting could be further refined. I would also like some additional features in the work flow automation module

Julie
VP OF OPERATIONS in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

User friendly CRM

Kommentare: The CS team is very helpful and we use [SENSITIVE CONTENT] to conduct live trainings for our team members. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was an integral part of implement CS and the customization we required.

We like that we have the ability to customize the software to meet our needs and also have the ability to created customer modules.

It seems that when updates are made it changes some of the preferences we have previously set and breaks options that have worked in the past.

Arlene
Development Director in USA

We are a non-profit organization with a sizeable database. Clarity Soft stepped up to help.

We were able to customize it to fit our needs and the Clarity Soft team was extremely helpful. I was the point person and I am not technologically savvy, so I was heavily reliant on the team. They gave us far more support than we ever could have paid for.

The only challenge is that it's really designed for business accounts with multiple contacts. Our accounts are mostly individual donors. Some of the essential information fields are unique to either accounts or contacts which creates some challenges that are no fault of Clarity Soft.

Brandon
Sales Executive in USA
Medienproduktion, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

CRM is much better than average

Kommentare: My overall experience with Claritysoft has been excellent and I would recommend it!

Being able to setup tasks with times associated with them is great. Importing emails from Outlook is also a great, time-saving feature. Customer service is on it and very friendly. This CRM is easier to use than SalesForce.

When you are in the Contact field and especially in the Opportunity field, the system gets confused when you try and back out and will usually take you back to the search field. This workflow should be better. Also, it would be nice that if you put a note/attachment on a Contact or in an Opportunity, that it would show in the Account field versus having to click in to either the Contact or Opportunity to see it. This would really help in multiple project/account use cases.

Joshua
Pharmacy Automation Consultant - Sales/Marketing in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I love this software, and I use it every day to manage our customers, accounts, and leads!!!

Kommentare: If I had to use pen and paper to keep track of what ClaritySoft does, it would take me an eternity to do what I have done with this software.

The thing that I like most about this software is that it is user-friendly and has a memory that I could never dream of! It keeps up with every call, email, fax, meeting, follow up, and everything else that I do for every person I contact! It is a beast of a software, and I would recommend it to anyone!

The only thing that I do not like about it is that I wish they had an app, but they do have a mobile website which you can create an app from a website (Google it, I did it for my fiance's bank).