Filtern nach:

Über Claritysoft CRM

Leistungsstark. Intuitiv. Anpassbar. Einfach zu bedienen, ohne auf Leistung und Funktionalität zu verzichten.

Erfahre mehr über Claritysoft CRM

Matthew j K.
Matthew j K.
Founder in USA

Great product, great team! Highly recommended

Kommentare: Tremendous. Better than we even anticipated.
I've used Bitrix, Insightly, Hubspot, and Salesforce in the past and Claritysoft is better. At the price point I feel the value is much better.

Broad features and functionality, easy enough to customize. Excellent customer service. Claritysoft makes you feel like their most important customer. They also allowed us to reserve some implementation hours. Thanks [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] for your service! Mobile, Outlook, and Browser tools.

We've very occasionally seen a lag in pages loading in Claritysoft Live As they've transitioned to the cloud based product, there are certain user types available for selection that are deprecated.

Davina F.
Davina F.
Executive Administrator in USA
Bau, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

The easiest to setup and run

Kommentare: Overall Claritysoft has been well worth it. We've streamlined so many processes and look forward to more. Oh, their tech support/customer support is the best I've ever received!

We've used other CRMs, but have never been so successful as we have with Claritysoft. Everyone is adding emails from Outlook and/or sending them directly from Claritysoft. We're saving important documents straight to Lead, Opportunities and Accounts. Email templates help out. Activities are easily created through Action Plans and Automated Workflows.

Sometimes it feels as if you're being nickle and dimed to death because the best features, of course, are available only to those who purchase additional modules or features.

Carlos B.
VP Operations in USA

Easy to setup, use and manage+

5 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I love the solution, and how it support my needs for Sales and Customer Support.

The level of customizations and the ability to tie in Sales, CRM, IT Support. Also, the ability to drive lead generation emails.

The time it took to adjust my system to exact behaviors I needed after implementation.

Samantha T.
Marketing Manager in
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Clarity Soft Review

Kommentare: Overall this software is very easy to use, has a simple menu bar and a good layout. It was not difficult to learn and the implementation process was faster than other programs I have used in the past. This software definitely will work for the right company, but has a very specific sales process that must be followed in order to get results. It is best used for company's that need a separate opportunity field from a quotation field. There are some options in the opportunities section that are not in the quotations field and vice versa, which makes entering in customer projects difficult. One thing that was beneficial was the custom options field that allows the administrator to create custom fields without the assistance of Clarity Soft. I wish they would allow more fields and menu bars to be custom, but for the price, it is pretty versatile. Some of the best features of this program include the advanced search and offline program. The advanced search allows you to sort, export and run custom reports to help track ROI and manage customer projects. The offline version of Clarity Soft is also extremely helpful when our sales team is on the road traveling. This allows them to continue working when on a plane or in a car without the use of the internet. A negative feature of the program is the lack of customization to the overall layout. Most features are set in place and you must work with that setup. Also, the program has a lot of glitches that need to be worked out internally. For example, we could enter in a field and it won't show up until a later time or an email didn't attach itself to the correct account. Most of the time we have to either hit the refresh button multiple times or even sign out of the program and sign back in for entries to show up. Also, it is confusing when you are working with the email part of the software because you must have the offline version open on your computer in order for it to save emails to Clarity Soft. One thing that I would like to warn people when choosing this software is working with the Clarity Soft sales team. When we were first looking into the software they gave us a free trial to see how it would fit with our sales process and sales team. Once the trial ended they charged us for a year contract and the sales person said that she had no recollection of ever starting a trial with us. The sales person was extremely manipulative and very rude during the entire process. In the end, higher management apologized and fixed the issue for our company and since then there have not been any further issues. With that being said the technical support team has been very helpful answering any questions and assisting us with our training.

- Administrator able to change some custom fields - Easy to use and easy to learn - Advanced search is great for tracking ROI - Good value for the price - Good technical support

- Simple but limiting layout - Glitches in software - Difficult email integration - Poor sales management

Antwort von Samantha

Hello Samantha, Thank you for submitting your review of our CRM solution. Claritysoft CRM was developed to be highly customizable and empower users to tailor the interface to meet their specific requirements. Please contact our support and services team and allow us to explore the difficulties you've encounter in closer detail. We are eager to assist and help you overcome any challenges you are experiencing. The customer experience is paramount to us at Claritysoft. It is truly the aspect of our business that all team members are driven by. Our sales staff hold prospective customers in the highest regard and always approach the sales process in a consultative and helpful manner. Your particular account rep at the time is no exception. It is truly frustrating when miscommunications occur and unintended impressions are given. But please rest assured, this account rep is of the highest character and would never intentionally mislead a customer or engage in behavior that would compromise her integrity or that of Claritysoft.

Kelly H.
Finance and Operations Specialist in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great software for our organization!

Kommentare: My overall experience with Claritysoft has been great. It has achieved every goal that I had for our department. Due to Claritysoft, our department has become more efficient, more organized, and more data-driven. In addition, the customer service team has been fantastic. In my career, I have never worked with a CRM team that responds and gets issues resolved so quickly.

As an administrator and implementor of Claritysoft, I find the system easy to use, easy to implement, and easy to customize. It is not as robust as other CRMs on the market but definitely meets the needs of our small department. The customer service is OUTSTANDING and they are eager to assist with improvements and enhancements of the CRM. I am happy with this product and recommend it.

As I was also an implementor of a competitor software that was extremely robust, there are a few improvements I would recommend. The lead module is not as customizable compared to the contacts module. The reporting and analysis is also not as easy to understand with filter logic compared to other CRMs I have used.

Dan D.
Sales in USA
Druck, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Saving your bacon

What I personally like most is the ease of use for the contact data, activity reporting, opportunities and calendar scheduling . Everyone with in our organization can easily maneuver the site, with out being a IT person.

So far in my first 2 weeks I've not had any "Cons" to report..

Rondle D.
Social Seller in USA
Internet, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Customer Service and Search are Top Notch!

Kommentare: The best and most customizable ! If you really want to search your data in any complexity, and actually find it, so you can do something with those people and records, this is the software to have.

There are so MANY functions I love about Claritysoft, but I have two top favorites. In 16 years in sales, I've used several other CRM's and you will not beat Clartiysoft's customer service! You get a real person who will communicate till any question or issue is resolved. You can actually talk to a real human on the phone! And I cannot over estimate how important the robust search functions are! Claritysoft makes finding your records SO easy. PLUS you can do a specific search on ANY field! Seriously, you can data mine in ANY way you can imagine and create a list you can actually do things with. When I last worked with Insightly, I couldn't quickly pull a simple name without often clicking deeper in the program. And I was basically on my own when it came to customer support. It was email only and such a pain to ask a question.

There aren't as many already-built integrations with other specific software. BUT you can transfer data via excel spreadsheets very easily, so you can task a va or someone to just do a simple upload on a periodic basis. And there are zapier hooks available too.

Darcel M.
Versicherung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Customer data is safe and we know what, who and where.

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Supported well with great, timely and knowledgeable customer service. Priced right for an easily customizable CRM. Gives us the peace of mind that our data is secure, yet accessible from any platform.

We needed a safe place to keep client data and be able to analyze data for sales decisions going forward. We tried another company and were just frustrated until we found Claritysoft. They have great customer service, and we have customized with ease. We were up and running in a matter of days. We feel confident that out data is safe and secure, yet available from any platform being used in our insurance sales process.

In the sale of insurance we receive commissions. We would like to be able to go into a contact, list the sale as placed and paid. Post the commission amount from a drop down list of sources. Amounts would vary.

letztes Jahr

Hi Darcel, Thank you for your feedback! Your review is greatly appreciated. If I correctly understand what you wish to accomplish with varied commission rates for different sources, you may be able to accomplish this by utilizing calculated custom fields. For additional details, please contact our support team.

Matthew B.
Medizinische Praxis, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Game changer for small business

Kommentare: Overall it has been all I could expect and more. The sales team continues to follow up and check in, The implementation/IT team is always quick to respond and has an answer or a work around for any problems that might arise. Great company that's done well by us for sure!

This software is easy to use and easy to setup. The links all follow a logical order and the titles are customizable so it makes for easy training and setup with your team.

There are a few things with the calendar and a few windows that arent customizable but they are all in the works and have gotten better jsut in the few months we have been using the software!

Jacob P.
Director of Business Development in USA
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great CRM product

Kommentare: I am very pleased with this CRM, this program allows me to keep all of my busyness in great order so I know exactly what I need to accomplish for the day.

I feel Claritysoft CRM is easy to use and the order that it flows is user friendly and makes it easy for anyone to use. The Claritysoft team always take suggestions on how to make the process better.

Some of the items we needed (we thought were others would have asked for) were not yet written in the program and couldn't believe others hadn't asked yet. However, Claritysoft got on it and implemented what we needed.

Marc M.
CEO in USA
Unternehmensberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great CRM for the money - feature rich

Kommentare: As a sales consultant, I customize or deeply a CRM very every client I work with. I have seen may=ny CRM's. Claritysoft is the best value for the money that I have found. Beyond that, their support is fantastic. The time to get help and the level of support make my job much easier. The add-on marketing module is a great tool also.

Ease of use and the capability for customization. The action plans and workflow functions are great for support a sales process.

There are a few areas that could be improved. 1. Multiple Pipelines are great – need to align sales stages by Pipeline name. The way the system is set up now, all of the sales stages are in one list. This works as long as you name each stage uniquely. For instance, if you have two pipelines, one called Installer, and one called distributors, and you have a stage called select targets, you can apply that stage to both pipelines. If you add an opportunity to the Installer pipeline and put it in stage Select Targets, it will show in both pipelines. This becomes confusing for the sales team because it shows in both places. Most CRM’s that have multiple pipelines take the Pipeline down to the Stage level. If you Have Pipeline 1 and Pipeline 2, you create stages that are linked only to that Pipeline. This keeps them separate and doesn’t have any stages that would show on multiple pipelines. In the gatewaycomposites database, I created Pipeline 1 and Pipeline 2; I put the Stage AAAA - stage in both and created two opportunities that should be in two different pipelines, this stage shows in both pipelines. When you create an opportunity, you assign it to the Pipeline it belongs to, and then select the stage from that Pipeline. 2. Is it possible to have the notes from all of the contact records from an account shown at the account level? This would give an easy place to see a complete history of notes for an account. The same would be good for Closed activities.

Chris E.
Sales Manager in USA
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Using Claritysoft CRM Review

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: It's been a very good experience overall, big time. The ease of use good GUI is the biggest. This then allows the sales people to want to use the CRM as it's supposed to be used, where past CRM's were just too complicated and people resisted using it, thus, bad/no data in, bad/no data out. Not the case with Claritysoft.

Very easy to use from the start, and not complicated with too many unnecessary features. A please to use, fast and simple. Relatively easy to customize also by even a novice user so not IT people are needed, which is nice for small businesses like mine. Tech Support is Excellent, you get a person immediately, fast and they help you quickly, can take over your PC remotely and just fix the problem ASAP. The many training video's are a nice help to new employees. The staff seems willing to help and support at all times, pre and post sale. Just a pleasure to work with vs. the larger CRM's and older CRM's. My whole team strongly likes the "Offline" version of the CRM, as it resides locally on the PC so not trying to find a Wireless signal (when traveling) but also, the data is available instantly w/ no delays waiting for the Internet to catch up. We like instant data and the lack of lagging when entering/retrieving info. The offline data can be forced to "Sync" at various times so the data gets to the servers for safe keeping so no worries about loosing data really. In 6 years of 10 users, we've had no or very little "Sycning" issues so it's just fine. The Syncing process is very fast too, a few seconds typically. We like the "On-Line version" which is what the Claritysoft "APP" is on our Apple iPhones, which we use often too. All just works well. The Marketing Module we use often w/ good success (easy to use) w/ good graphical results.

I really miss the Visual "Org Chart" feature that my past (Goldmine) CRM had as that was a nice benefit to understand my customers structure. This was a important featured used by my whole team that is missing.

David C.
Bankwesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Claritysoft - An Affordable CRM & Awesome Team!

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I had trouble in the past tracking clients and the various stages of the sales process. With Claritysoft, I have been able to customize the sale stages, easily add emails and notes and better track the clients. Addtionally, I have been able to organize and clean-up the account records and making the information more functional and easy to manipulate. I use the Outlook Plug-in daily, this is one of the best features of Claritysoft and has been a huge time saver for me!

There are many features within Claritysoft which make the software very functional and easy to customize to fit the company. The ability to customize Claritysoft, ie. adding categories, drop-down list, etc. makes the software very functional. With limited CRM use in the past, I found the Claritysoft easy to customize and use. The implementation specialist [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been awesome to work with; she is patient and makes sure we understand the software as we worked together customizing and implementing to fit the company's needs.

The one Cons; when downloading accounts and contacts from an excel spreadsheet it can be a difficult mapping and understanding all the different fields. With the help on my implementation specialist, I better understand the concept, but it still can be over-whelming and confusing.

Douglas J.
Assistant Director in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

A Good Product, Easy to Use

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: It is easy for multiple people to use and enter/update data.

I was impressed with it's clear layout. It was easy to set up and use on a daily basis.

This is not an exact fit for out needs, but was close enough and the customer support is great. It it hard to separate the caller accounts from the business accounts. We take calls and refer them to places around the country for followup. Both the caller and the business site end up in the same list of accounts. We can use filters, but it seems having different terms and lists would be good.

letztes Jahr

Hi Douglas, Thank you for your review! We sincerely appreciate your feedback. Regarding your need to distinguish between caller and business accounts, Clarity CRM offers a feature called Custom Record Types which allows you to create multiple types of records within a given module. This functionality should meet your need to differentiate between caller and business accounts within the accounts module. In addition, you can customize the screen layout of each record type to reflect specific details. Custom Record Types are available in Clarity CRM Enterprise. For additional details, please contact your account manager.

Richard C.
business development in Kanada
Nanotechnologie, Selbstständig

A solution to truly fit my growing needs

Kommentare: I started with ClaritySoft because I could see a spike of activity coming in my business and I needed a safe place to organize my contacts and notes. I am so glad I made the move when I did. I am learning better how to work with it everyday and am learning to make it part of my daily work-flow. I have to say that the sales & support staff make you feel so welcome - like they really have your back. The fact that they truly listen and encourage questions make a big difference for me - making me feel better about using ClaritySoft everyday now and into the future.

ClaritySoft is flexible in how it works and how it looks on the screen - all of which impact its effectiveness for my own purposes. I have been able to configure it to do what I need and am confident knowing that I can amend things if I need to and there is lots more horsepower to reach when I need it.

I had some challenges with an import (with notes), but I also realize that there are limitations to CSV importing notes - and that is just the way it is.

Mark S.
Manager, Business Development in USA
Rechtsberatung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Claritysoft CRM-A Very Good CRM System

Kommentare: Claritysoft CRM has most all of the features of much more well known and pricier CRM products at a much lower price point. We tried out about 7 different CRM systems during our evaluation period and found that Claritysoft had by far the best bang for the buck. We took advantage of each product's free 14-30 day trial and put each product through some fairly rigorous testing. We attempted to develop a standardized trial process that gave us an idea of ease of use and functionality of each product that we tested. We tried to gauge how difficult it was to import account and contact data, how their activity tracking worked (including email interface and inbound/outbound phone calls) and how to set up alarms for future activities. We also manually entered contacts, accounts, opportunities and quotes. Any questions that we had were very quickly addressed by our Account Manager, Matt Welch, and their Technical Support Team. We are a fairly small company and as such, only have a need for a few licenses. I have never gotten the feeling that our account was not worth as much as much larger organizations with many more users. I have dealt the Founder, our Account Manager, Accounting and all of their Technical Support Engineers and in each and every case have been made to feel like I am their most important customer.

The system is very intuitive and was very easy to learn. It has all of the features of the most popular CRM systems and the ability to customize almost every module to fit your business needs. There are both cloud (Online) and desktop (Offline) versions available. Each system type has certain advantages so I actually use both in my office. There is also a mobile version available which is excellent when out in the field. I don't use this much since I have a smaller smart phone and don't have access to a tablet. Claritysoft's email capabilities are outstanding. It can be configured so that interfacing with Outlook is almost seamless and it is very easy to develop templates for mass mailings. The Technical Support team is outstanding. If we have any issues I am almost always able to talk to a live person when I call their 800 number. The few times that I have had to leave a message I have received a call back within 15 minutes. Most of my challenges have been trying to figure out how to do something out-of-the-ordinary in the system and they are very willing to show me how to perform my desired function or give me a very viable "work around". As with any software, their system occasionally has a few minor "bugs". These have always been fixed in a very timely manner (and I am always alerted to the fact that there is a fix in place). They frequently upgrade the product and are very open to suggestions on new features to incorporate or how to improve functionality.

We don't use the quotation module much due to the fact that it doesn't lend itself to our type of business or provide the image that we are looking to project in our industry (Litigation Services to attorneys and insurance companies). Although we don't normally have the need to do many mass mailings (USPS, not email), the ability to generate letter templates is not available. In the instances when we do have need to do a mass mailing we have exported the contact data out of Claritysoft to an Excel spreadsheet (which is a very simple task) and performed a mail merge in MS Word.

John V.
CEO & Sr. Consultant in USA
Unternehmensberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Outstanding Customer Support

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Our growth has required us to increase our use of ClaritySoft. We are now at a point of critical mass where we are seeing the power of the tool. During our entire time with the ClaritySoft, we have received outstanding support from the support team. Frankly, I can be pretty critical of unresponsive customer support personnel, but the ClaritySoft support team exceeded my expectations from day one. Early on in our use of ClaritySoft, we had a problem that needed to be addressed. What impressed me is that the support team did not abandon the process to solve the problem, and stayed with us until the problem was solved. That type of service does not with many companies but appears to be culturally ingrained at ClaritySoft. Finally, most people don't think of the sales team as part of support, but our sales rep has been an integral part of our continued use of and growth with ClaritySoft.

We use the four basic modules, leads, accounts, contacts, opportunities. When set up properly, these modules form a cohesive sequence. The email marketing module is excellent and we have used it extensively. The analytics are excellent.

Any new tool can be difficult to get used to. As a company, we didn't have significant experience with CRM's so it took us a while to begin to use the tool. That's not the software, that's the human element. Given our small company size, it was important for us to work with the tool, become familiar with it, and identify the elements that are most important to us. Now, we have purchased the implementation team to help us move from "dabbling" with ClaritySoft to using it to grow our business. If I were to do it again, I would move the initial phase forward faster. We would like to see a simple integration process with tools like LinkedIn Sales Navigator.

Laurence C.
Director in UK
Immobilien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Developed for high frequency calls - Outstanding customer service.

Kommentare: This has massively improved our sales.

We moved over from Saleforce where we were able to average 75 calls per day per person - Claritysoft has enabled us to increase the number of calls per sales person per day to 120 whilst capturing all of the relevant data and ensuring that all sales opportunities are followed up until completion. We tested four other CRMs including using Salesforce, which we used for a year - financially it was a black hole and the service was beyond horrendous. It was a joke. So we were very focused on customer service when moving to a new CRM and we have had a very good experience with Claritysoft. Their support team have ensured that we have a customed CRM designed for our needs. There were one or two delays in setting up our reporting, but the team at Claritysoft just used this as an opportunity to further prove their commitment to our company by going above and beyond to create an accurate and detailed reporting system. One thing that I will say is that we are based in London, we are not a US Firm and we are not use to having a tech company so focused on the client experience. They offer time and support in a very understanding manner and the fact that they are based in the US means that we can communicate with them daily until around 11pm every day. I do not believe I have ever reviewed another company before however, the product is excellent and allows you to speed dial and the service is the best we have come across.

I would like to add further lead status updates to the Log Activity menu because when we want to change the lead status we have to go to one additional page.

Robin R.
Director of Operations and Business Development in USA
Medizinische Geräte, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Claritysoft Review

Kommentare: The CRM is very helpful to our Sales team. It helps them track leads, account activities, reminders to contact prospects/customers, estimated sales, etc. The Claritysoft customer service and sales team are great to work with as well.

Very user friendly. Customer service is very helpful and always available to assist. Helps track sales, opportunities, follow-ups, etc. Easy

Training videos are not listed in an order that makes sense fora new user to follow. E-mails sent to customers are not shown as a "touch", so you can't always identify or run a report showing the last time you connected with a customer. Product dictionaries could use an upgrade so you can move items around easily.

Matt W.
Customer Success in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Best and Easiest CRM

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: This CRM really is great. On top of being super easy to set up and use, they also have excellent customer support. Actually maybe the best customer support that I’ve ever dealt with. They also have a very easy to use mobile app.

Claritysoft is the easiest CRM that I have ever used. The implementation costs are extraordinarily less expensive than their major competitors. User adoption is much higher. Do yourself a favor and demo this product, no matter how large or small your business is.

The only thing missing that I can think of is that there was no built in social media as a standard part of the platform.

Heather C.
Heather C.
Co-Owner in USA
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

It's everything you need when work takes you away from the office; yet maintain daily funtions

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Love their customer service.They are all very willing to help and go the extra mile, I always feel they treat me like a person and not a number, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]
who is in the billing department is so helpful, understanding, and has a great personality.

User friendly, Contact Management, Clean interface, Reporting, Creating activities, Calendar. It's everything you need in one spot vs many tabs/apps opened all at one time.

Haven't came across anything yet. All good stuff

Program Associate in USA
Philanthropie, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use CRM software making reporting and follow-up seamless

Kommentare: Claritysoft has been a great platform to use. The customer service is A1 and the product is really easy to use.

The reporting functions and dashboard are extremely easy to build and use. The customer service is extremely helpful in adapting the product for an organization's needs and has the ability to continue to make changes over time, unlike some other CRM softwares. Inputting data is also very intuitive.

The software lakes a project management component which would maximize the usefulness of this product. If we could manage and prioritize tasks within the platform, it would make our work processes a lot more efficient.

Antwort von Claritysoft

Thank you for your review. We actually do have a project management component! Claritysoft Projects is a robust project management tool that allows you to coordinate work and activities, generate task lists, assignments and due dates automatically. Seamlessly integrated with Claritysoft CRM, Projects ensure your team members know what needs to get done, who¿s responsible and when it's due. With Projects you can activate a pre-built sequence of tasks and activities based on the project type. The automatic workflows ensure that nothing falls through the cracks and you deliver consistently every time. Reach out to your account manager. They'll get you set up.

Assistant for Impact in USA
Philanthropie, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Served its purpose but could use some work

Kommentare: I think it could be improved, but is a good tool for smaller businesses to use. We had to do a lot of customization which can be frustrating when you want to be able to use the software for varying purposes. It didn't quite fit the needs of our organization, but I think it could be good for organizations that are starting up.

The user interface was relatively easy to use and resembled Microsoft products in the way it was setup. It offers an online version that allows you to access the software regardless of where you are.

The online version and desktop version are different. Our organization had individuals that interacted with the software differently and some people used the online version more than the desktop. At times there was confusion regarding where certain items were listed or if they were under different modules. Although this wasn't a huge ordeal it did pose some inconveniences at times when trying to locate information or when people had access to different modules.

Antwort von Claritysoft

Thank you for your review. Claritysoft is an exceptionally customizable CRM with near limitless possibilities for exact-fit tailoring, including completely customized modules configured with completely customized fields. You can personalize Claritysoft to meet the individual requirements of each your department, and tailor user access so various users only see what they need to. Please reach out to our Customer Support. They may be able to offer suggestions for personalizing the solution and present you with tips for a more efficient experience. And of course, our 100% U.S. based Customer Support is always free. Additionally, here are some videos that should give you some ideas for Claritysoft customization. Custom Modules: https://youtu.be/FFJopZutxN0 Differentiated Record Types: https://youtu.be/4bLDVUDGnWI

Rodger H.
CEO in USA

Claritysoft CRM Review

Kommentare: Very good

It’s ability to organize and store valuable data. Data mining is extremely viable to our growth

Need to improve on blocks of e blast For different clients

Betsy H.
Betsy H.
E-Learning, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great Value for Intuitive CRM that Our Staff Uses

Kommentare: CRM that's easy to use and very cost-effective.

Switching CRM systems is agonizing, no doubt about it, but we had not choice when our previous provider went out of business. Claritysoft was a great choice for us. Intuitive, relatively simple, and with great support in the transition. Among other things, we had struggled with getting our sales staff to use our CRM (our customer service and implementation staff depended on it). Now, all are using the system and we have built our database substantially.

We have a relatively large database (200,000+ records) and it is sometimes slow. But it does work, at far less cost than other systems. Over the years, we have found bugs. The good news is that the support and development team are very responsive.