SmartRecruiters Bewertungen

von SmartRecruiters

Über SmartRecruiters

Die SmartRecruiters Talent Acquisition Suite bietet Rekrutierern alle benötigten Daten und Tools auf einer umfassenden Plattform.

Erfahre mehr über SmartRecruiters

Joanna B.
Chief Talent Officer
501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 29.3.2018

"A collaborative platform that is advancing our talent acquisition strategy"

Vorteile: simplicity of interface, enabling collaboration of hiring managers, open APIs to integrate with other platforms, likeness to other social tools that enables ease of use and adoption, and ability to customize and create platform adjustments without change ticket costs or depending on the ATS provider to make the changes.

Nachteile: Our HCM solution has an ATS that we chose not to leverage because features were behind SmartRecruiters - yet, we have to build integrations for solutions that integrate with HCM

• Bewertet am 29.3.2018
Recruiting Manager
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

"I love Smartrecruiters!"

Kommentare: I helped implement and get Smartrecruiters going. There is so much to learn and discover, but once you get the hang of it, it's very straightforward.

Vorteile: Smartrecruiters provides the best experience for a recruiter. It is so easy to use the website and provides you with a quick snapshot of where candidates are at in the interview process. It makes scheduling and creating interviews so easy with their calendar integration. There is also awesome integration with Docusign to make signing and completing offer letters so easy for candidates.

Nachteile: There needs to be some improvement with the self-scheduling feature within Smartrecruiters, but overall, it has been such a great experience.

Recruiting Project Manager
201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 23.3.2018

"Smartrecruiters is a forward-thinking platform that neglects the fundamentals of recruiting needs."

Kommentare: A functional ATS that integrates with our other software and timely customer support.

Vorteile: I like the ease of sharing candidate and job info with internal employees and the simplicity of storing and updating all data within the system. Smartrecruiters integrates well with our other software and is an effective "one-stop shop" for our recruiting process.

Nachteile: The "open" nature of the software and the inability to customize manager and interviewers' visibility into the recruiting process. Anyone attached to the hiring team can see confidential candidate data (such as salary requirements and the results of screening investigations), as well as emails between recruiters and candidates which is extremely problematic. It is also not a functional tool for reviewing candidates- you constantly have to restart the process because of how the software redirects when you are dispositioning people and it requires too many clicks and opening of new tabs to be an efficient process. Scheduling is simple but making edits to interviews is very manual and time-consuming-- the software really misses the basic functions that makes an ATS usable and helpful to the recruiting process.

von SmartRecruiters an 3.7.2018

Thank you for taking the time to review us and for your candid feedback. Regarding the inability to customize manager and interviewers' visibility into the recruiting process: our Spring 2018 enhancements include many changes regarding this issue. Admins can now create up to 5 custom system roles, and configure each custom role's access and permissions with high granularity in three general areas: access to 'Configuration' and Admin settings, access to 'Analytics' (and reporting), access to 'Jobs & Candidates'. The Analytics and Jobs & Candidates areas are further broken down into product areas: company settings, compliance reports, analytics, report builder, create a job, hiring team, access all jobs, access group.
For each area, Admins can assign a specific level of access to each custom role: 'no', 'view only', 'limited' and 'full access'. There is much more information available in the help center and especially the page regarding the Spring 2018 enhancements. I hope this helps!

Rachel M.
Recruiter
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

"Highly Recommend SmartRecruiters!"

Kommentare: Using SmartRecruiters was a great experience considering how easy it was to use, and it was easy for other departments to be engaged using this platform. We recently transitioned into a different recruiting software due to an acquisition, but our team still continues to rave about how awesome SmartRecruiters was to use!

Vorteile: The best part about using SmartRecruiters is that it had a smooth layout that was appealing to use! My team always had great customer service, it was very user-friendly.

Nachteile: Sometimes the webpage would be down, which caused issues for applicants applying, but typically this issue was resolved fairly quickly.

Matthew C.
Technical Recruiter
51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 21.3.2018

"Smart Recruiters is, as a whole, a fantastic company/software. That sums in my thoughts."

Kommentare: The intuitiveness /usability of the system is a huge benefit. We're able to move candidates through the process very easily. A complaint though, the included job aggregators are pretty irrelevant

Vorteile: The BEST piece about this software is the fact that new features (taken from the community of SR users) are constantly being developed and we get monthly releases. Obviously, the user interface is very intuitive and easy to teach new managers. We just completely overhauled our entire Recruiting process, and the easiest part of that herculean effort was changing the process in SR.

Nachteile: Notifications are kind of a bugger. There's a feature that allows constant notifications, but the only person that can get those constant notification is the hiring manager. Why not the Recruiter too? Recruiters at my company live in this system day in and day out, hiring managers hop in and out as needed, so we're the ones that need the notification (along with the hiring managers).

Vincent S.
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Groߟhandel, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 6.5.2020

"Little to no support"

Vorteile: It appears easy to use on the surface, and in comparison to other ATS', it isn't so bad in that regard. Customer support is rather quick to answer.

Nachteile: Sponsored jobs on Indeed are no longer supported by SmartRecruiters. This is a pretty big deal. This means resumes for thos job ads do not land in the ATS, statistics are therefore skewed, all of which defeats the purpose of having an ATS. No one at SmartRecruiters bothered informing their customers. No one at SmartRecruiters or Indeed wants to fix this issue. You can only save one job ad as a template, so if you post the same job in multiple languages, this process isn't automated and so is a bit lengthy. Customer support is also only done via e-mail. Watch out for the fine print in their pricing structure. It isn't as was discussed during our negotiation.

• Bewertet am 6.5.2020
Stephanie O.
Senior HR Generalist
Verlagswesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 5.4.2018

"This ATS has streamlined our recruiting process and allowed us to manage everything in one place "

Kommentare: More efficient process and less time spent having to account for data and manage a spreadsheet of candidates.

Vorteile: It's very user-friendly and has a social media look and feel to it so most people can relate to the functionality.

Nachteile: When I export certain reports into excel, they don't always come out clean and I have to do a lot of deleted and un-merging of cells, but once I get that done, the data is very useful.

• Bewertet am 5.4.2018
Syed yaseen A.
Delivery Manager
501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 28.3.2018

"It has been very useful in posting the jobs over different platforms from SmartRecruiters. Easy 2Use"

Vorteile: Sharing the jobs to different job boards in one click.
Rating the candidates, saving the notes for future reference.

Nachteile: Earlier I was able to post n number of positions, but no it has been reduced to 10 which I did not like.
The adding of location is been very complicated now. Please change it as it was earlier!
Eles it the best out in the market :)

Michael F.
Executive Director of Human Resources
Verbraucherdienste, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 30.10.2019

"Great ATS with Built-In CRM Software"

Vorteile: The software is user friendly, is extremely candidate driven, and allows for all necessary features. We have thoroughly enjoyed using this product as our sole ATS to move candidates through our recruiting process

Nachteile: It hasn't integrated with my other software, but with homegrown software I have come to expect that.

• Bewertet am 30.10.2019
Sarah E.
Director of Lower School Literacy, Grades 3-4
Bildungsmanagement, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 3.12.2019

"As a new manager, I find SmartRecruiters an easy system to use to research and contact applicants"

Vorteile: As a new manager, I find SmartRecruiters an easy system to use to research and contact applicants. I like that applicants can post multiple resources to their profile and I can easily access them (there's no need for me to save their resume on my computer). It's also fantastic that I can send them messages through the platform and keep a record of their responses that I can access on the site itself.

Nachteile: As of right now, there's not a hiring need that I have that SmartRecruiters has been able to fill. Perhaps if there were video or chat recording software that could help me code responses... then that could be amazing!

• Bewertet am 3.12.2019
Chief People Officer
Personalwesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 22.6.2018

"ATS that allows you to keep on track with your hiring at ease"

Kommentare: all recruitment processes kept in one place

Vorteile: I can manage all of my hiring projects in one place, different levels of collaboration, integration with a huge variaties of job boards, easily customisable. you can create all types of templates for different flows from rejection emails, to offer emails. integrates with other systems like video interviews or assessments which creates a smooth and easy flow.
they are now introducing a new feature - an AI assistant and that should be a massive addition to the functionality - the system will now be able match your JD with the most suitable candidates

Nachteile: it might feel a bit overwhelming with a lot of features that you don't necessarily use. there's lots of functionality which is great for bigger companies but which I personally don't use and they sometimes slow me down, though I totally understand the necessity of those.
I'm lacking notifications to respond to the candidates if I haven't been in touch with them for a while

• Bewertet am 22.6.2018
Talent Management Consultant
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 27.11.2018

"Great value!"

Vorteile: When I discovered SmartRecruiters I worked for a smaller mom and pop business. We didn't have a prior application tracking system. This product significantly improved our processes. It allowed us to post positions easily and manage our applications and share applications to other users. It was easy to set up and to post once and distribute these postings to the job aggregators we chose. The support team was very friendly and trained us. As we expanded our business this software kept up. I highly recommend trying it. We were able to improve our KPI with time to fill.

Nachteile: I really don't have many cons system. I really enjoyed using this software.

• Bewertet am 27.11.2018
Manager Human Resources
  • Bewertet am 28.3.2018

"Excellence, always upgrades, meets my needs"

Kommentare: SmartRecruiters worked exceptionally well for our company and our needs. As a newly created HR department, SmartRecruiters was able to help us become more efficient in hiring and tracking our applicants--while remaining user-friendly and effective.

Vorteile: I am able to work as the only recruiter for our 160 EE company. Without it, we would not have been able to provide the high level of satisfaction to our candidates and new hires.

Nachteile: Not very Canadian friendly for extras such as paid postings, assessment tools, screening. Would like better onboarding. Can be a bit frustrating for candidates

Executive Director of Human Resources and Operations
Bildungsmanagement, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 30.3.2018

"SmartRecruiters is innovative, mobile friendly, social media integrated game changer!"

Kommentare: The number of applicants received has doubled over the previous year (prior to switching to SmartRecruiters). The candidate experience has vastly improved due to social integration and mobile friendly use.

Vorteile: I like the ease of use for candidates and users alike. Social media integration, hiring team collaboration, and customizable applications enhance the candidate experience. SmartRecruiters Hiring App is perfect for on the go candidate review, messaging, and calling. Job postings are easy and automatically push out to multiple job boards.

Nachteile: The marketplace is great for integrated add-ons including assessments, reference checks, and background checks. However there are additional costs for the add-ons.

• Bewertet am 30.3.2018
Lisa M.
Vice President
  • Bewertet am 23.4.2015

"Every Recruiter or HR person should try SmartRecruiters!"

Vorteile: The SmartRecruiters platform is seamless. I love that I can create a job posting and post it to a host of job boards, then pay for it in one simple step. SmartRecruiters will also post the job on a host of free sites. Our hiring Managers can access the system easily with minimal training. Candidates can apply quickly via their mobile devices and it is simple which attracts more candidates. If I ever have a question, their priority support responds immediately and resolves any issues. Bottom line is SmartRecruiters saves me time and money and makes my job easier.

Nachteile: Nothing. The team at SR listen to my needs as a customer and work to give a solution for all customers. The system has only been even more perfected over time.

• Bewertet am 23.4.2015
  • Bewertet am 28.3.2018

"I love this platform! it allows me to track my recruiting process and find the best match!"

Kommentare: As I told before, I can track my recruiting process including customer and candidate feedback, in a very easy way.

Vorteile: I like the availability of tags and notes to find candidates based on specific words. I can manage candidates that are in active search but not assigned to processes, and match them based on their skills.

Nachteile: The free version is great as it is, but if I 'd like to migrate, it would be too expensive if I compare con local suppliers that offers similar options.

Deirdre J.
International Recruiting Manager
Welthandel & internationale Entwicklung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 28.3.2018

"Responsive, knowledgeable customer service and easy to use product."

Kommentare: Value for money. Increased coordination within hiring teams. Detailed information on candidates. Ability to quickly review and respond to all a high volume of candidates.

Vorteile: Easy to configure and use. Extensive training isn't needed to get up and running. For those who require it, there are online tutorials for every part of the system.

Nachteile: Candidate search functionality isn't very robust. It is limited to predefined fields (e.g., location, degree, etc.) instead of allowing customer to define the fields from the candidate profile to use for searching and sorting (e.g., technical expertise, field of study, industry-specific terms, etc.).

Deanna T.
Senior Human Resource Analyst
Öl & Energie, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 21.3.2018

"This is the most user-friendly and efficient recruiting platform ever"

Kommentare: - ability to get managers to participate in sourcing
- easy candidate management
- publishing jobs to numerous job posting sites espacielly the major ones

Vorteile: - User friendliness
- extremely high quality, efficient and fast customer service
- constant improvements and new smart functionnalities without disrupting daily usage or minimal disruption

Nachteile: Nothing to say. The market is very competitive now with all the AI. With a lot of hope, SmartRecruiters is agile!

Jennifer P.
Director of HR
Personalwesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 21.3.2018

"This ATS makes it easy to organize candidates through the process and make notes."

Kommentare: It makes it so easy to track and organize applicants in one spot. It also allows other members of the team to pick up where one person has left off.

Vorteile: I love the easy of use with SmartRecruiters. It makes it easy to post jobs, move candidates through the process, and save notes for future reference.

Nachteile: If people apply for multiple jobs over years or months, SmartRecruiters does differentiate between resumes or other uploads.

HR Manager
  • Bewertet am 26.3.2018

"I have a great experience, makes easy and faster my daily work "

Vorteile: I like the way you can do the whole recruiter process, make notes and share with coworkers everything about candidates and how you can use the analytics to have a better view of the results in every process.

Nachteile: I like everything, I think there is nothing to improve for now, but maybe would be nice if the administrator is able to delete other users when they are not in the company anymore.

Madlin S.
Recruiting Manager EMEA
  • Bewertet am 26.3.2018

"Handling approx. 30 job pipelines simultaneously is fairly simple with SmartRecruiters."

Kommentare: Moving the organization around the recruitment process in one tool, communicating with the hiring team on a candidate's profile and setting it as private notes has been of great value. Also the cost per hire becomes more and more attractive even though many websites we publish job ads are not yet integrated. The analytic section however, is very helpful indeed and most of the times shows accurate data.

Vorteile: Inviting a whole hiring team, scheduling interviews in the tool, comparing candidates based on a score card.

Nachteile: Missing an option to upload files to a job pipeline, missing search filters in the PEOPLE tab which seem so obvious but aren't there. These two things make the handling of 100+ candidate difficult.

von SmartRecruiters an 24.7.2018

Dear Madlin,
Thank you for taking the time to review us and for your candid feedback.
Regarding your inquiry about search filters, there are many possible search filters in the people tab, and you can even combine them. You can filter candidates by location, proximity to the location, title, status, candidate groups (active, past, leads, referrals, internal), the type of candidate (employee, recently viewed, deferred, pending rejection message) the source, tags, `applied to¿, the application field, the recruiter, the created date, rating, company, school/university, rejection reason, withdrawal reason. If you feel like the current filters do not satisfy your needs, do tell us as we take your feedback very seriously. As far as adding files to a job pipeline is concerned, file uploads can only be made to a candidate profile. I hope this helps!

Director, Recruiting
  • Bewertet am 12.1.2018

"Exceptional Product, and Leading ATS"

Vorteile: Feature-rich but delightfully simple, SmartRecruiters was built with the hiring manager and candidate in mind. SmartRecruiters has redefined how we invite talent into the organization and has made a significant impact on our Company's success.

Nachteile: With rapid and high volume hiring across multiple locations in similar roles, it can be a challenge to mass-modify job postings.

• Bewertet am 12.1.2018
Sam T.
Recruiter
  • Bewertet am 23.3.2018

"SmartRecruiters makes it easy to have control of our application flow."

Kommentare: Organization and easy communication.

Vorteile: Easy communication with hiring managers. Great tool to stay organized. What I like most is being able to interact with an applicant in a timely manner and being able to communicate with them wherever I am.

Nachteile: Would love the platform more if I could streamline basic tasks: setting follow up reminders with applicants, reminders for hiring managers, etc. I would like to be able to keep the same message thread when having conversations with an applicant, instead of having to go back and forth from my email.

Sarah R.
HR Business Partner
  • Bewertet am 4.7.2018

"Used this for our company applicant site and to post our career opportunities "

Vorteile: It was originally a free site which we used to post career opportunities and application site. The system was easy to navigate and to search for candidates.

Nachteile: It didn't offer a variety of features at the time we needed and we changed sites because we needed a system to integrate with our onboarding and payroll program

• Bewertet am 4.7.2018
Hussain A.
Corporate manager HR
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 17.8.2018

"It’s promising product but raising subscription fee abnormally"

Kommentare: Should introduce economical packages for SMEs

Vorteile: Reliable and ease of use stands at the top. Job boards are very effective and we get quality resume.

Nachteile: It’s started as free app with all the features. The promise of SR was it will remain free. Though it’s still free but full functionality admin controls are now restricted to pod users

• Bewertet am 17.8.2018