Über SmartRecruiters

Die SmartRecruiters Talent Acquisition Suite bietet Rekrutierern alle benötigten Daten und Tools auf einer umfassenden Plattform.

Erfahre mehr über SmartRecruiters

It appears easy to use on the surface, and in comparison to other ATS', it isn't so bad in that regard. Customer support is rather quick to answer.

Bewertungen zu SmartRecruiters

SmartRecruiters hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,2 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 139 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du SmartRecruiters bereits verwendet?

April

Joanna
Joanna
Chief Talent Officer in USA
, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

A collaborative platform that is advancing our talent acquisition strategy

simplicity of interface, enabling collaboration of hiring managers, open APIs to integrate with other platforms, likeness to other social tools that enables ease of use and adoption, and ability to customize and create platform adjustments without change ticket costs or depending on the ATS provider to make the changes.

Our HCM solution has an ATS that we chose not to leverage because features were behind SmartRecruiters - yet, we have to build integrations for solutions that integrate with HCM

Georgina
Talent Acquisition Leader in Australien
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Strongest bond ever. SmartRecruiters is the better option.

Kommentare: Very robust and inclusive software. It has a wide coverage and deeper functionalities which makes it unique.

I have been able to build a pool of talents within a very short period which makes my career shine bright in the industry. None of it would be possible without this smart tool. It is easy to customize the tool and getting things done is instant and effective. Also it did not take me long to learn how to use it, things just work my way every time I use SmartRecruiters.

Free from cons. SmartRecruiters is clean to me. I find no flaws.

, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Smartrecruiters is a forward-thinking platform that neglects the fundamentals of recruiting needs.

Kommentare: A functional ATS that integrates with our other software and timely customer support.

I like the ease of sharing candidate and job info with internal employees and the simplicity of storing and updating all data within the system. Smartrecruiters integrates well with our other software and is an effective "one-stop shop" for our recruiting process.

The "open" nature of the software and the inability to customize manager and interviewers' visibility into the recruiting process. Anyone attached to the hiring team can see confidential candidate data (such as salary requirements and the results of screening investigations), as well as emails between recruiters and candidates which is extremely problematic. It is also not a functional tool for reviewing candidates- you constantly have to restart the process because of how the software redirects when you are dispositioning people and it requires too many clicks and opening of new tabs to be an efficient process. Scheduling is simple but making edits to interviews is very manual and time-consuming-- the software really misses the basic functions that makes an ATS usable and helpful to the recruiting process.

Antwort von SmartRecruiters

Thank you for taking the time to review us and for your candid feedback. Regarding the inability to customize manager and interviewers' visibility into the recruiting process: our Spring 2018 enhancements include many changes regarding this issue. Admins can now create up to 5 custom system roles, and configure each custom role's access and permissions with high granularity in three general areas: access to 'Configuration' and Admin settings, access to 'Analytics' (and reporting), access to 'Jobs & Candidates'. The Analytics and Jobs & Candidates areas are further broken down into product areas: company settings, compliance reports, analytics, report builder, create a job, hiring team, access all jobs, access group. For each area, Admins can assign a specific level of access to each custom role: 'no', 'view only', 'limited' and 'full access'. There is much more information available in the help center and especially the page regarding the Spring 2018 enhancements. I hope this helps!

Akshay
Team lead in Kanada
Computer-Software, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Amazing Collaborative Recruitment Tool

Kommentare: I have found it to be a functional ATS which serves as an all-in-one recruitment solution with many helpful integrations that saves time and gets the job done in a breeze. Would recommend.

Turns the recruitment process into a collaborative effort that ropes in everyone effectively. The platform's intuitive, making it simpler for hiring managers, recruiters, and even candidates to get on the same page. Plus, the flexibility to customize workflows for our complex business processes is a big win. Loads of integrations with tools like DocuSign, Zoom and Linkedin as well are a big plus.

There are some niche integrations with more legacy-based tools which are still not present. It's best to check the integrations library before deploying this tool across your company to see if you might have any data gaps.

Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

I love Smartrecruiters!

Kommentare: I helped implement and get Smartrecruiters going. There is so much to learn and discover, but once you get the hang of it, it's very straightforward.

Smartrecruiters provides the best experience for a recruiter. It is so easy to use the website and provides you with a quick snapshot of where candidates are at in the interview process. It makes scheduling and creating interviews so easy with their calendar integration. There is also awesome integration with Docusign to make signing and completing offer letters so easy for candidates.

There needs to be some improvement with the self-scheduling feature within Smartrecruiters, but overall, it has been such a great experience.

Marketing & Werbung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

I love SmartRecruiters!

Kommentare: Fantastic! Its been a dream to work with and I'm looking forward to launching in August!

I love how easy the system is to use for any and all levels of recruiters. The added features and CRM capabilities make it a system that stands out in the industry. It will change the way we recruit in a very positive way!

Sometimes the integration's and configurations can be difficult to do as SmartRecruiters doesn't allow for all characters to come through which can cause issues when you are integrating systems and trying to have two systems pass data back and forth - there seems to be a lot of errors but it's easy to fix as long as you have someone who can help.

Matthew
Matthew
Technical Recruiter in USA
, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Smart Recruiters is, as a whole, a fantastic company/software. That sums in my thoughts.

Kommentare: The intuitiveness /usability of the system is a huge benefit. We're able to move candidates through the process very easily. A complaint though, the included job aggregators are pretty irrelevant

The BEST piece about this software is the fact that new features (taken from the community of SR users) are constantly being developed and we get monthly releases. Obviously, the user interface is very intuitive and easy to teach new managers. We just completely overhauled our entire Recruiting process, and the easiest part of that herculean effort was changing the process in SR.

Notifications are kind of a bugger. There's a feature that allows constant notifications, but the only person that can get those constant notification is the hiring manager. Why not the Recruiter too? Recruiters at my company live in this system day in and day out, hiring managers hop in and out as needed, so we're the ones that need the notification (along with the hiring managers).

Scott
Scott
Founder in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Perspective from an agency

Kommentare: As a recruiter it's made my life a bit easier with submissions, but other than that it didn't do much for me. However as an external user of it, that's not all that surprising.

I like that SmartRecruiters gives me one place to login to work on reqs for a particular client. They can add and remove me as they need to, and being able to submit resumes there directly into their process is nice.

My clients didn't particularly love the software, and the look of it is a bit dated. Other than submitting resumes to make sure they're in the right bucket, I don't get any other use out of it. The resume parsing is OK, not great. It gets mostly the name and everything right, but often times messes up the paragraphs in the experience section.

Director of Lower School Literacy, Grades 3-4 in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

As a new manager, I find SmartRecruiters an easy system to use to research and contact applicants. I like that applicants can post multiple resources to their profile and I can easily access them (there's no need for me to save their resume on my computer). It's also fantastic that I can send them messages through the platform and keep a record of their responses that I can access on the site itself.

As of right now, there's not a hiring need that I have that SmartRecruiters has been able to fill. Perhaps if there were video or chat recording software that could help me code responses... then that could be amazing!

Alexandrea
Recruiter in USA
Essen & Trinken, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

SmartRecruiters: The All-In-One Recruitment Solution

Kommentare: I found it to be an effective tool for managing the recruitment process, from posting jobs to hiring candidates.

- Ability to integrate with Docusign, making it easier for candidates to sign and complete offer letters. -

There is room for improvement with Smartrecruiters' self-scheduling option, but overall, it has been a fantastic experience.

Personalwesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

ATS that allows you to keep on track with your hiring at ease

Kommentare: all recruitment processes kept in one place

I can manage all of my hiring projects in one place, different levels of collaboration, integration with a huge variaties of job boards, easily customisable. you can create all types of templates for different flows from rejection emails, to offer emails. integrates with other systems like video interviews or assessments which creates a smooth and easy flow. they are now introducing a new feature - an AI assistant and that should be a massive addition to the functionality - the system will now be able match your JD with the most suitable candidates

it might feel a bit overwhelming with a lot of features that you don't necessarily use. there's lots of functionality which is great for bigger companies but which I personally don't use and they sometimes slow me down, though I totally understand the necessity of those. I'm lacking notifications to respond to the candidates if I haven't been in touch with them for a while

Lisa
HR Coordinator in Kanada
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

The Smartest Way to Hire!

Kommentare: Fantastic recruitment tool for entry level positions in multiple locations.

Easy to set up and use, and deploy in multiple locations. Allows for hiring teams to have full access to all candidates and share information with each other along the hiring process. Great for screening applications and setting up interviews quickly and easily.

The mobile app extension to this software has a lot of opportunities to improve upon. It would be great to set up interviews directly from your phone.

Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Good basic structure, lacking in terms of capability

Kommentare: We ended up moving to another vendor, which I am much more impressed with. Smartrecruiters is good for a basic job posting system, but beyond that, it is clearly lacking.

I liked that we could use smartrecuiters to post positions across multiple job boards for one set fee. I also appreciated some of the functionalities like email templates, ratings etc.

Inability to schedule interviews with candidates and internal hiring members, inability to get notifications when a candidate has emailed us, inability to do so many basic functions. The user interface is also far too complex for such a dialed down system.

I have a great experience, makes easy and faster my daily work

I like the way you can do the whole recruiter process, make notes and share with coworkers everything about candidates and how you can use the analytics to have a better view of the results in every process.

I like everything, I think there is nothing to improve for now, but maybe would be nice if the administrator is able to delete other users when they are not in the company anymore.

HR Business Partner in USA

Used this for our company applicant site and to post our career opportunities

It was originally a free site which we used to post career opportunities and application site. The system was easy to navigate and to search for candidates.

It didn't offer a variety of features at the time we needed and we changed sites because we needed a system to integrate with our onboarding and payroll program

Jane
Talent Acquisition Manager in USA
Immobilien, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Very streamlined recruiting software

- Everything is all centralized in one spot - When you create a job posting, it sends it to a ton of sites for free without having to double post - Email communication with applicants is all in one spot

- Some of the paid features a bit clunky - Some of the settings are difficult to navigate for new users

Gabriela
Executive Administrator in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Smart Recruiters Review

Kommentare: I have yet to reap any benefits from purchasing this system. I highly don't recommend it.

The purpose of purchasing the software was to help with our recruiting and organizing needs. The software did not help at all.

The product was oversold to us. We purchased the software to have a system for our internal recruiters. Once you pay the $5,000+, it seems as though you have to keep paying to get your job posts seen by candidates. I have yet to get one candidate through their system. Also, the customer representatives that helped us when we were purchasing the software are all of a sudden nowhere to be found once you pay them. They were constantly emailing us multiple times a day before the check was sent out. I email them now and I get no response. This was supposed to be a system to help eliminate some of the job boards we've been using, and all it did was make us need those external job boards even more.

Kathleen
HRIS Manager in USA

Still feels like a new system; company is making strides for improvement

Easy to use for both our recruiters and candidates. Mobile applications was easier for users to adapt.

Reporting is still lacking, need to be able to report more with the system and less through the API's

Antwort von SmartRecruiters

Dear Kathleen, thank you for taking the time to review us and for your candid feedback. Sorry it has taken us so long to respond. We take your feedback very seriously, and have actually made some serious improvements based on what you and some other customers have said. Smartrecruiters' key mission is to provide all of our customers with the ultimate candidate and internal user experience. There has been many updates since your review in 2017! Especially regarding reporting. You can find more information on the reporting options in the help center: https://help.smartrecruiters.com/Reporting_and_Analytics/Reporting I hope this helps!

Great for finding qualified candidates!

The applicant tracking system! It's so efficient and user friendly. Candidates can be sorted by the stage they're in (lead, interview, hire, etc.) and you can make notes about each candidate (private or public). I also love that you can invite other people you work with to your team to review candidates. They can rate them and provide feedback. The program posts to multiple job sites and allows you to pay for additional advertising if you wish to do so.

I've used this to share several job openings and the only con is that the program doesn't show a position once it's been closed. I didn't know that the first time I closed out a job and had to rewrite the description when I needed to re-post it.

Sophia
Recruiter in USA

A great product for the value

It is easy to use, and provides all the basic functionality I would expect. The candidate experience also seems to be high quality.

The messaging function needs a lot of work. I would like the ability to set out of the office responses, reply directly in the tool instead of via email, and a few other things.

Kris
Head of Recruiting
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

SmartRecruiters makes hiring easy

Kommentare: I LOVE SmartRecruiters. Never before have I had all my hiring managers and teams truly involved in the recruiting process. No only do our teams use the product they actually like using the product. The real-time collaboration makes decisions quick and seamless. We are also able to tie in all of our assessments, reference checks, and background checks throughout the process. Tired of sending paper offers and having to wait for everyone to scan them? We were too, but SmartRecruiters has an amazing integration with DocuSign. Thank you for finally making a product that works!

- open apis - easy UX/UX - marketplace with over 250 partners - built-in analytics - easy job marketing - great calendar integration (we have gmail) - great customer success team

- some ATS elements are missing (follow-up reminders, recruiter love, etc.) - analytics could be better for recruiter productivity and tracking

Quelle: GetApp

Great UI, Easy to Use and Integrate with HCIMS

The cloud based platform makes it easy to collaborate with team members cross-functionally to make decisions utilizing a scorecard. We moved over from Jobvite and they've made the process much easier for us. I also really like the fact that there's a mobile app which allows us to really recruit 24/7 around the clock.

I don't like that it costs so much money to post to a lot of job boards but that's not the fault of SmartRecruiters. I also wish there was a little more data visibility into where our candidates are really coming from.

Heather
Recruiting / HR Consultant
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Free Version Great for the Price BUT

Kommentare: We are a very small recruiting agency and went with a free version of SmartRecruiters to start. It is an excellent value for the price (free). Allows you to post jobs, candidates can apply online and you can send and receive emails in the system. You can also assign ratings to candidates and type in any notes about the candidate.

The ability to send and receive emails in the system and keep a record of past emails for referral. The ability to take notes. You can move several candidates to a different stage in the pipeline at once.

The free version doesn't have email templates (except for Rejection letters). No customization in the free version. The paid version is too expensive for what you get compared to other systems, in my opinion.

Cameron
Cameron
Talent Coordinator in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

SmartRecruiters

It is very well organized and that is always really helpful.

It seems to have a bug or something come up farily often.

ISABELLE
HR Officer in UK
Lebensmittelproduktion, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

I find the software nice and easy to use. High quality and linked to the main internat. jobboards

Kommentare: Reduce recruitment agency fees and time saving

atttraction of talents from different jobboards and easy to manage during the recruitment process;

Today I use the software on my own. I would liketo share with our managers more pro actively (sharing and evaluating the candidates)