Smart Recruiters is, as a whole, a fantastic company/software. That sums in my thoughts.

Matthew C.
Technical Recruiter
51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The intuitiveness /usability of the system is a huge benefit. We're able to move candidates through the process very easily. A complaint though, the included job aggregators are pretty irrelevant

Vorteile: The BEST piece about this software is the fact that new features (taken from the community of SR users) are constantly being developed and we get monthly releases. Obviously, the user interface is very intuitive and easy to teach new managers. We just completely overhauled our entire Recruiting process, and the easiest part of that herculean effort was changing the process in SR.

Nachteile: Notifications are kind of a bugger. There's a feature that allows constant notifications, but the only person that can get those constant notification is the hiring manager. Why not the Recruiter too? Recruiters at my company live in this system day in and day out, hiring managers hop in and out as needed, so we're the ones that need the notification (along with the hiring managers).

ATS that allows you to keep on track with your hiring at ease

Bewertet am 22.6.2018
Chief People Officer
Personalwesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: all recruitment processes kept in one place

Vorteile: I can manage all of my hiring projects in one place, different levels of collaboration, integration with a huge variaties of job boards, easily customisable. you can create all types of templates for different flows from rejection emails, to offer emails. integrates with other systems like video interviews or assessments which creates a smooth and easy flow.
they are now introducing a new feature - an AI assistant and that should be a massive addition to the functionality - the system will now be able match your JD with the most suitable candidates

Nachteile: it might feel a bit overwhelming with a lot of features that you don't necessarily use. there's lots of functionality which is great for bigger companies but which I personally don't use and they sometimes slow me down, though I totally understand the necessity of those.
I'm lacking notifications to respond to the candidates if I haven't been in touch with them for a while

Great value!

Bewertet am 27.11.2018
Talent Management Consultant
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: When I discovered SmartRecruiters I worked for a smaller mom and pop business. We didn't have a prior application tracking system. This product significantly improved our processes. It allowed us to post positions easily and manage our applications and share applications to other users. It was easy to set up and to post once and distribute these postings to the job aggregators we chose. The support team was very friendly and trained us. As we expanded our business this software kept up. I highly recommend trying it. We were able to improve our KPI with time to fill.

Nachteile: I really don't have many cons system. I really enjoyed using this software.

Smartrecruiters is a forward-thinking platform that neglects the fundamentals of recruiting needs.

Recruiting Project Manager
201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: A functional ATS that integrates with our other software and timely customer support.

Vorteile: I like the ease of sharing candidate and job info with internal employees and the simplicity of storing and updating all data within the system. Smartrecruiters integrates well with our other software and is an effective "one-stop shop" for our recruiting process.

Nachteile: The "open" nature of the software and the inability to customize manager and interviewers' visibility into the recruiting process. Anyone attached to the hiring team can see confidential candidate data (such as salary requirements and the results of screening investigations), as well as emails between recruiters and candidates which is extremely problematic. It is also not a functional tool for reviewing candidates- you constantly have to restart the process because of how the software redirects when you are dispositioning people and it requires too many clicks and opening of new tabs to be an efficient process. Scheduling is simple but making edits to interviews is very manual and time-consuming-- the software really misses the basic functions that makes an ATS usable and helpful to the recruiting process.

von SmartRecruiters an 3.7.2018

Thank you for taking the time to review us and for your candid feedback. Regarding the inability to customize manager and interviewers' visibility into the recruiting process: our Spring 2018 enhancements include many changes regarding this issue. Admins can now create up to 5 custom system roles, and configure each custom role's access and permissions with high granularity in three general areas: access to 'Configuration' and Admin settings, access to 'Analytics' (and reporting), access to 'Jobs & Candidates'. The Analytics and Jobs & Candidates areas are further broken down into product areas: company settings, compliance reports, analytics, report builder, create a job, hiring team, access all jobs, access group.
For each area, Admins can assign a specific level of access to each custom role: 'no', 'view only', 'limited' and 'full access'. There is much more information available in the help center and especially the page regarding the Spring 2018 enhancements. I hope this helps!

Excellence, always upgrades, meets my needs

Manager Human Resources

Kommentare: SmartRecruiters worked exceptionally well for our company and our needs. As a newly created HR department, SmartRecruiters was able to help us become more efficient in hiring and tracking our applicants--while remaining user-friendly and effective.

Vorteile: I am able to work as the only recruiter for our 160 EE company. Without it, we would not have been able to provide the high level of satisfaction to our candidates and new hires.

Nachteile: Not very Canadian friendly for extras such as paid postings, assessment tools, screening. Would like better onboarding. Can be a bit frustrating for candidates

SmartRecruiters is innovative, mobile friendly, social media integrated game changer!

Bewertet am 30.3.2018
Executive Director of Human Resources and Operations
Bildungsmanagement, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The number of applicants received has doubled over the previous year (prior to switching to SmartRecruiters). The candidate experience has vastly improved due to social integration and mobile friendly use.

Vorteile: I like the ease of use for candidates and users alike. Social media integration, hiring team collaboration, and customizable applications enhance the candidate experience. SmartRecruiters Hiring App is perfect for on the go candidate review, messaging, and calling. Job postings are easy and automatically push out to multiple job boards.

Nachteile: The marketplace is great for integrated add-ons including assessments, reference checks, and background checks. However there are additional costs for the add-ons.

A collaborative platform that is advancing our talent acquisition strategy

Bewertet am 29.3.2018
Joanna B.
Chief Talent Officer
501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: simplicity of interface, enabling collaboration of hiring managers, open APIs to integrate with other platforms, likeness to other social tools that enables ease of use and adoption, and ability to customize and create platform adjustments without change ticket costs or depending on the ATS provider to make the changes.

Nachteile: Our HCM solution has an ATS that we chose not to leverage because features were behind SmartRecruiters - yet, we have to build integrations for solutions that integrate with HCM

Every Recruiter or HR person should try SmartRecruiters!

Bewertet am 23.4.2015
Lisa M.
Vice President

Vorteile: The SmartRecruiters platform is seamless. I love that I can create a job posting and post it to a host of job boards, then pay for it in one simple step. SmartRecruiters will also post the job on a host of free sites. Our hiring Managers can access the system easily with minimal training. Candidates can apply quickly via their mobile devices and it is simple which attracts more candidates. If I ever have a question, their priority support responds immediately and resolves any issues. Bottom line is SmartRecruiters saves me time and money and makes my job easier.

Nachteile: Nothing. The team at SR listen to my needs as a customer and work to give a solution for all customers. The system has only been even more perfected over time.

I love this platform! it allows me to track my recruiting process and find the best match!

Bewertet am 28.3.2018

Kommentare: As I told before, I can track my recruiting process including customer and candidate feedback, in a very easy way.

Vorteile: I like the availability of tags and notes to find candidates based on specific words. I can manage candidates that are in active search but not assigned to processes, and match them based on their skills.

Nachteile: The free version is great as it is, but if I 'd like to migrate, it would be too expensive if I compare con local suppliers that offers similar options.

Responsive, knowledgeable customer service and easy to use product.

Deirdre J.
International Recruiting Manager
Welthandel & internationale Entwicklung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Value for money. Increased coordination within hiring teams. Detailed information on candidates. Ability to quickly review and respond to all a high volume of candidates.

Vorteile: Easy to configure and use. Extensive training isn't needed to get up and running. For those who require it, there are online tutorials for every part of the system.

Nachteile: Candidate search functionality isn't very robust. It is limited to predefined fields (e.g., location, degree, etc.) instead of allowing customer to define the fields from the candidate profile to use for searching and sorting (e.g., technical expertise, field of study, industry-specific terms, etc.).

This is the most user-friendly and efficient recruiting platform ever

Deanna T.
Senior Human Resource Analyst
Öl & Energie, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: - ability to get managers to participate in sourcing
- easy candidate management
- publishing jobs to numerous job posting sites espacielly the major ones

Vorteile: - User friendliness
- extremely high quality, efficient and fast customer service
- constant improvements and new smart functionnalities without disrupting daily usage or minimal disruption

Nachteile: Nothing to say. The market is very competitive now with all the AI. With a lot of hope, SmartRecruiters is agile!

This ATS makes it easy to organize candidates through the process and make notes.

Jennifer P.
Director of HR
Personalwesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It makes it so easy to track and organize applicants in one spot. It also allows other members of the team to pick up where one person has left off.

Vorteile: I love the easy of use with SmartRecruiters. It makes it easy to post jobs, move candidates through the process, and save notes for future reference.

Nachteile: If people apply for multiple jobs over years or months, SmartRecruiters does differentiate between resumes or other uploads.

I have a great experience, makes easy and faster my daily work

Bewertet am 26.3.2018
HR Manager

Vorteile: I like the way you can do the whole recruiter process, make notes and share with coworkers everything about candidates and how you can use the analytics to have a better view of the results in every process.

Nachteile: I like everything, I think there is nothing to improve for now, but maybe would be nice if the administrator is able to delete other users when they are not in the company anymore.

This ATS has streamlined our recruiting process and allowed us to manage everything in one place

Bewertet am 5.4.2018
Stephanie O.
Senior HR Generalist
Verlagswesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: More efficient process and less time spent having to account for data and manage a spreadsheet of candidates.

Vorteile: It's very user-friendly and has a social media look and feel to it so most people can relate to the functionality.

Nachteile: When I export certain reports into excel, they don't always come out clean and I have to do a lot of deleted and un-merging of cells, but once I get that done, the data is very useful.

SmartRecruiters makes it easy to have control of our application flow.

Sam T.
Recruiter

Kommentare: Organization and easy communication.

Vorteile: Easy communication with hiring managers. Great tool to stay organized. What I like most is being able to interact with an applicant in a timely manner and being able to communicate with them wherever I am.

Nachteile: Would love the platform more if I could streamline basic tasks: setting follow up reminders with applicants, reminders for hiring managers, etc. I would like to be able to keep the same message thread when having conversations with an applicant, instead of having to go back and forth from my email.

Exceptional Product, and Leading ATS

Bewertet am 12.1.2018
Director, Recruiting

Vorteile: Feature-rich but delightfully simple, SmartRecruiters was built with the hiring manager and candidate in mind. SmartRecruiters has redefined how we invite talent into the organization and has made a significant impact on our Company's success.

Nachteile: With rapid and high volume hiring across multiple locations in similar roles, it can be a challenge to mass-modify job postings.

Handling approx. 30 job pipelines simultaneously is fairly simple with SmartRecruiters.

Bewertet am 26.3.2018
Madlin S.
Recruiting Manager EMEA

Kommentare: Moving the organization around the recruitment process in one tool, communicating with the hiring team on a candidate's profile and setting it as private notes has been of great value. Also the cost per hire becomes more and more attractive even though many websites we publish job ads are not yet integrated. The analytic section however, is very helpful indeed and most of the times shows accurate data.

Vorteile: Inviting a whole hiring team, scheduling interviews in the tool, comparing candidates based on a score card.

Nachteile: Missing an option to upload files to a job pipeline, missing search filters in the PEOPLE tab which seem so obvious but aren't there. These two things make the handling of 100+ candidate difficult.

von SmartRecruiters an 24.7.2018

Dear Madlin,
Thank you for taking the time to review us and for your candid feedback.
Regarding your inquiry about search filters, there are many possible search filters in the people tab, and you can even combine them. You can filter candidates by location, proximity to the location, title, status, candidate groups (active, past, leads, referrals, internal), the type of candidate (employee, recently viewed, deferred, pending rejection message) the source, tags, `applied to¿, the application field, the recruiter, the created date, rating, company, school/university, rejection reason, withdrawal reason. If you feel like the current filters do not satisfy your needs, do tell us as we take your feedback very seriously. As far as adding files to a job pipeline is concerned, file uploads can only be made to a candidate profile. I hope this helps!

It has been very useful in posting the jobs over different platforms from SmartRecruiters. Easy 2Use

Syed yaseen A.
Delivery Manager
501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Sharing the jobs to different job boards in one click.
Rating the candidates, saving the notes for future reference.

Nachteile: Earlier I was able to post n number of positions, but no it has been reduced to 10 which I did not like.
The adding of location is been very complicated now. Please change it as it was earlier!
Eles it the best out in the market :)

Used this for our company applicant site and to post our career opportunities

Bewertet am 4.7.2018
Sarah R.
HR Business Partner

Vorteile: It was originally a free site which we used to post career opportunities and application site. The system was easy to navigate and to search for candidates.

Nachteile: It didn't offer a variety of features at the time we needed and we changed sites because we needed a system to integrate with our onboarding and payroll program

It’s promising product but raising subscription fee abnormally

Bewertet am 17.8.2018
Hussain A.
Corporate manager HR
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Should introduce economical packages for SMEs

Vorteile: Reliable and ease of use stands at the top. Job boards are very effective and we get quality resume.

Nachteile: It’s started as free app with all the features. The promise of SR was it will remain free. Though it’s still free but full functionality admin controls are now restricted to pod users

Great user experience that allows hiring managers and recruiters to collaborate in one system.

Jonathan M.
Talent Acquisition Operations Lead
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The ability to keep most of our information on one platform throughout the hiring process. This includes applicant data, interview notes and emails back and forth from the system.

Vorteile: The ease of integrations and usability for everyone in the hiring process. We feel that the systems UI/ UX is intuitive and comprehensive for those involved.

Nachteile: The lack of reporting and pipelining of candidates. Also the ability to screen resumes without downloading separately. That is a major time hard for our recruiters.

Very streamlined recruiting software

Bewertet am 16.6.2017
Jane C.
Talent Acquisition Manager
Immobilien, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: - Everything is all centralized in one spot
- When you create a job posting, it sends it to a ton of sites for free without having to double post
- Email communication with applicants is all in one spot

Nachteile: - Some of the paid features a bit clunky
- Some of the settings are difficult to navigate for new users

Great for posting to multiple locations in one click.

Bewertet am 29.7.2015
Lauri A.
HR Manager
Computer-Software
3.5 / 5

Vorteile: Easy to use interface. Hiring Managers love it. Excellent at posting jobs to multiple boards and locations with a single click. I love the Hire Loop which gives me visibility into all activities on jobs and candidates in one place. I think SmartRecruiters is a great tool. Customer account management and customer support are top-notch. From the Hiring Manager's perspective, it's perfect.

Nachteile: Difficult setup for 3rd-party recruiters. Difficult getting any kind of data from the tool although I know this is being worked on. Offer Approvals, system emails, and administrative setup. Can only opt-out of emails at a high level, so if on a hiring team, you get emails for all jobs or none.

Love the product and the support is great.

Clayton R.
Manager, Talent Acquisition & Development
Pharmazeutika, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Easy to learn and train others on. I really like the career site design and management features. Vey easy to create a great looking career site!

Nachteile: Word formatting when cutting and pasting job descriptions, I always have to reformat the bullet points.

Been using it for over 2 years now, simple to use and does the job brilliantly

Bewertet am 12.9.2018
Corrina G.
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Glücksspiel & Casinos, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: SR has considerably improved the recruitment function in our company, group wide.

Vorteile: The simple layout and functionality, the integrations with other softwares

Nachteile: Sometimes improvements take a while to be implemented, and CS can at times not fully understand queries