Über Fishbowl

Inventarkontrolle für QuickBooks-Nutzer*innen, Großhändler*innen, Händler*innen, Einzelhändler*innen und Hersteller*innen.

Erfahre mehr über Fishbowl

It makes training for accounting much easier. From a manufacturing perspective, FishBowl is a fairly powerful tool that can track inventory and assist in production planning.

The user interface is difficult to navigate and make sense of.

Bewertungen zu Fishbowl

Fishbowl hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,2 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 879 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Fishbowl bereits verwendet?

Hilary
Hilary
Sales & Marketing Coordinator in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Asset to Our Company

Kommentare: They have done a wonderful job in taking care of us from learning to use it to just small mistakes here and there. The support is outstanding.

Fishbowl is a great asset to our company. It has been wonderful in helping us manage inventory for our warehouse and tracking errors. The customer support is always amazing. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] our representative is one of the most helpful people. He goes above and beyond to make sure we are satisfied with the product.

Some reports cost extra, but I understand that it takes them time to write it. The turn around is usually fast.

Antwort von Fishbowl

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this review, Hilary. We are so glad to hear that your experience has been satisfactory for you and your company. We appreciate your business.

Whitney
Operations Manager in USA
Konsumgüter, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I truly don't know how we functioned without it

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: It's been great. Anytime I've had an issue, the support team has been incredibly helpful in helping me out (shoutout [sensitive content hidden]).

Fishbowl has been an absolute lifesaver as our business has grown. Our processes before were incredibly manual and analog, and therefore susceptible to a lot more human error. The time we're saving not having to manually comb through printed sales estimates to and then walk around the warehouse to see if we have the inventory on hand to fulfill it them is absolutely immeasurable. So many processes are automated which has drastically improved our accuracy and efficiency, and therefore our bottom line. If we weren't using Fishbowl, I'm certain our business would not have been able to grow at the rate it has, so I firmly believe the investment has more than paid for itself, and as far as I'm aware, we're barely even scratching the surface with its capabilities.

It's software, so it's going to have its bugs now and then. Fortunately any I've noticed have been a minor inconvenience at worst; nothing has caused our data to be inaccurate in any way. Otherwise, I wish modifying reports was a little more user-friendly. If I could easily add a specific filter to a report, I could be substantially more efficient.

JUSTIN
JUSTIN
Product Engineer and Inventory Manager in USA
Maritime Wirtschaft, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Fishbowl is Not ready for medium to larger companies

2,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Customer support is pretty good for getting you on your feet if you have a database crash or simple problem, but they are often hard to get a hold of, long wait times, and again there is no flexibility with this program whatsoever. You WILL find many annoying things that they just refuse to address in development.

As a basic inventory and locationing system, and for simple shipping and sales orders it works okay. Would be great for a small startup.

Complete lack of flexibility. There are a lot of workarounds that even our Onboarding expert had to use and setup for us. They do not make even the most obvious and simple improvements. You cannot update pricing from Woo to Fishbowl, and the Quickbooks integration is horrible.

Kyle
Operations Manager in USA
Paket- & Frachtlieferung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use, but missing some standard features.

Kommentare: Overall, very enjoyable. As my operations grow, I will seek out Fishbowl to see if I'm actually able to do the things I've mentioned above, or what they suggestion to do instead. The help desk team is great and very responsive. I've received a lot of help from them.

I've used SAP and Oracle for previous companies, and Fishbowl is very easy to use and overall very intuitive. I enjoy using this system.

Not able to store more than Scheduled Date per sales order. Some customers POs have multiple lines and different due dates per line. I'm unable to do the same and then partial ship and keep track of the order like on larger ERP systems. As far as I understand, Fishbowl is not capable of reporting OTD because there isn't enough date submission options. It's frustrating not being able to highlight any text to copy and past in another location or for another program (Word, Excel). There are only a few places FB allows me to highlight and copy the info. The rest I'm unable to. Being able to highlight and copy anything would improve ease of use.

Steve
Director of Marketing in USA
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Fishbowl is a workhorse

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Again, Fishbowl does the job. User friendly and detailed. Lot's of options and ability to add different tools as needed, plugins. Customer service has stayed above bar throughout.

Fishbowl is great inventory management software. We have very large BOMs where we need to be able to track A to Z, inventory to the production line and this does the job. It is as good as you use it and then some. Easy for people to go in and track down information according to their needs, duties and positions. Helpful reports for tracking. Vendor information and history. Customer job tracking. Costing. Great customer service.

Closing jobs. Once a job or sales is closed, it's pretty much closed. Once it transfers to QB, forget it! It's nice to have the option to be able to go back a little, but Disassembling is not fun. Would like some form of CRM, integration?

George
VP OF Sales in Portugal
Lagerung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Overall review of FB

Kommentare: Your senior support team like Brison are what keeps FB working at an acceptable rate.
Overall, we finally see improvements in customer support.

Pricing and affordability. Extensive training not required for all employees.

Plug-ins not working. spent countless hours fixing Plug-in issues. Then we had to dish out another 6k for sellware after we already paid for the original plugins. Not a way to do business.!

R. Craig
IT Manager in USA
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A Very Good Manufacturing Inventory and Order Management System!

Kommentare: The service has been very good! Overall it is a very good great option for manufacturers as well as distributors!

It handles sales order entry well throughout the manufacturing and shipping process. It also handles the purchasing of parts from different vendors extremely well. The Bill of Materials handles multiple levels of assemblies within assemblies very well.

It has a lot of good pricing rules for all kinds of occasions. But it lacks last cost pricing for manufactured products.

Tray
President in USA
Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Review after 7 years

Kommentare: Overall has been good, as long as willing to spend significant time learning thier system without any help

Migration to SQL database allowing integration with other systems.

After selling to a larger company, support is almost non existant, if your small thet dont seem to care. Have tried to book many support sessions and never any availability unless you want to wait 2+ months. Good luck getting them on the phone, the chat works and will waste an entire day trying to explain any issues

Takako
Chief Administrative Officer in Kanada
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Functional inventory system

Kommentare: It was easy to implement FB as we did not have many integration with other systems.

User-friendly interface and tons of training materials.

Reports customization. Cost of goods calculation.

Donna
Office Manager- Corporate Secretary in USA
Glas, Keramik & Beton, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Fishbowl Review

Being able to see the Activity of each item.

Reporting is terrible. Trying to change pricing without having to export everything and then importing them all again.

Angelo
Associate Product Manager in Benin
Internet, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

A Comprehensive Inventory Management Tool

Kommentare: I have been using Fishbowl for several months now and I am very happy with the results. It's a comprehensive inventory management tool with a wide range of features and options. The user interface is intuitive and easy to use, and customer support is quick and helpful when needed. The pricing structure can be a bit complex, but overall, Fishbowl is an excellent choice for inventory management.

Fishbowl is an incredibly comprehensive inventory management tool. It has a wide range of features and options that make it easy to keep track of all the items in your inventory. The user interface is intuitive and easy to use, and the customer support is top-notch. I highly recommend Fishbowl for anyone looking for a reliable inventory management solution.

Fishbowl's pricing structure can be a bit confusing, and it can be hard to determine what the best option is for your particular situation. Additionally, the customer support could be improved, as there is sometimes a long wait time for help. Overall, though, Fishbowl is a great option for anyone looking for a reliable inventory management solution.

Dasha
Business Development Director in USA
Medizinische Geräte, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Too Expensive, Unintuitive, and Aesthetically Unpleasing

It meets our basic needs for manufacturing and sales.

The flow from the creation of a sales order to the fulfillment is flawed. If a customer pre-pays, we have to artificially fulfill the order, export it to QuickBooks, charge the customer through QuickBooks, then manually notify the fulfillment department to release the purchase order to UPS.

Cindy
Art Director in USA
Automotive, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Fast and Easy to Use!

Integration with our accounting software. Able to save documents to the drive for later recall. Multiple users in the system without slow down. Get ship quotes while staying in the sales order. Able to email customer estimates from sales order.

Updates sometimes cause issues with the software and need to be addressed by customer service. Customer service is only open 8-6 mountain time. Our third party forms are easily broken when major updates are needed. This slows our processes down.

Cassie
VP in USA
Lagerung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

FB has abled our business to grow from a home based co. to a 10,000ft fully functioning warehouse

Kommentare: Being able to operate above and beyond to what we used to. We can now compete with our competitors

I absolutely love that FB is easy to use and easy to teach. It has all the features that our company uses daily. Examples include customer pricing rules, customer "numbers" or customer sku's, Auto PO function, The import/export feature has been a God-send when we need to import products to our website or send information to our customers. The substitute feature is very helpful too. We also really love how we can create custom fields within every module. I really love how the FB team remembers our company when we call and goes above and beyond when we have a hiccup or questions. We can thank FB for some of our company's success. W/o being able to correctly track inventory and use it for daily operations, we wouldn't be operating at the level we are today.

There aren't things that I like "the least" but there are things I wish FB offered/had that would help our type of business/company. This includes: 1) Since we are a product distributor, we provide a lot of our customers w/ "quotes." FB has the ability to create an "estimate" but no way to store it or look back at it for reference. Pricing rules are essentially only created in our line of operation when a customer begins buying a product. So, we have to create "quotes" on excel sheets and save them on our network folder. So it would be easier if it was all w/in FB. Or if there was a different section from pricing rules that you could make a pricing rule? If that makes sense 2) Wish we could customize reports that are staples of FB w/o paying high dollar. For ex. the packing slip should have a signature line or at least the option to include it. Or there should be options on layouts or what columns to include. Also, we've gotten feedback from customers on how they wish the item # and description where split into different columns. 3) If FB alerted a user if a sales order has been in the system for "x" amount of time. Like a dormant SO in FB 4) Be able to sort the packing slip. Ex. by Item #, customer #, item description, etc. 5) Had a UNSPSC code field. We've found that this is going to be an important code for future web sales.

Vinko
Director of Operations in USA
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung

Could be a good fit/value for some with a few significant caveats

We run FB 2016.11 with QuickBooks Premier 2015. FB handles quoting, sales orders, your basic pick/pack/ship, purchase orders and inventory. It has BOM capability but we find this limited. The price was right for us, esp. compared to our previous Sage software. Prepare to spend 3 to 4x the cost of the software in customization, support and initial set-up. Find other companies doing what you do (or more importantly the way you do it) and see FB in action. The software continues to have limitations and I have continued reservations about that. Some previous reviews bring this up: one's requests aren't really acknowledged or their sort of pooh-poohed. That doesn't make for a good feeling. Despite all the frustrations, limitations, and problems, Fishbowl has helped us. We'd purchase it again. We're at a point where we are again growing, and I think FB can grow with us.

I read through all the reviews (at this time 126 of them) and agree with the many that indicate that support is very difficult to get a hold of. I also echo the complaints about the need for A LOT of custom reports for simple things. And the fact that the software has bugs and that you WILL be resetting your server to complete end-of-day export to Quickbooks. Maybe more often if you export more frequently. But it is getting BETTER with every release. Still, there is no "user accountability" (again, to echo another review) with SO, PO, etc. Nor is there accountability with inventory entry. You simply have very few opportunities to have documented the ways in which your users interact with Fishbowl. And this lack is serious and can have consequences for your business. Further: be prepared for the result of the lack of customer support: Fishbowl relies on a network of consultants. You've got to get a good one to help you with bugs, problems, fixes, custom reports. And that can be expensive. There's some good consultants and bad consultants. The best consultants I've worked with admit Fishbowl's shortcomings but see the *potential* I can understand the criticisms of FB's sales staff in previous reviews. But these have to be put into context. I guess it's like a lot of sales people who promise you things. But what I would add is the sales people at the beginning of the process are so attentive than when you arrive to the post-sale status, it's just a little jarring how non-attentive the customer support staff are. So that might be the source of that criticism. From what I understand, you've got a lot of sales people, very few support people, and a lot of earnest, hardworking (and overworked) developers and programmers. I think they want to do good work and make a good product. I could speculate why the difficulties are present here but I don't have a full enough understanding to say anything more useful beyond my initial impressions and conversations with Fishbowl people. Finally: speaking of *potential*, I really do think Fishbowl has been good us and has the potential to be even better. But the number one problem may be the corporate culture. And I think I'm being fair in my assessment here. For the culture is a circle-the-wagons mentality. And it lacks transparency. Sure, there are customers who express their frustrations, but one must put those frustrations and the way the users express them into *context*. I think to its own detriment, Fishbowl does not do this. I'm not sure if I were purchasing today (and without having had the experience with Fishbowl that I now do and seeing what I now see it can do for us) that I would purchase it. One small example: Fishbowl used to have a user support forum where users could interact and sometimes FB employees would participate. That forum allowed us to see ways in which people were using Fishbowl. Apparently, some people were badmouthing the company (sometimes rightly), so FB canned the forum. (I think you can still see a google cache of it). I can think of dozens of user support forums from big (Apple) to small (smaller software) where users proffer all sorts of opinions. This doesn't stop them from allowing the community a voice. Or from users helping one another and building a supporting (and supportive) community that can benefit users. But again, the corporate culture is such that transparency appears to have little value. Perhaps FB wants to "control their narrative" from a centralized place. Many of its users would, I'm sure, defend Fishbowl from silly or inane comments and yet let the substantive comments stand as beneficial. For example: case studies. It's important for the potential buyer to get a full view of what and how FB is serving a particular customer with particular needs. That can influence a purchasing decision. You're not going to get serious help with understanding whether FB is right for you with these with facile, superficial "case studies" not generated by real users themselves but rather downloaded from the company website. These types of things often lack substance. They are more marketing material and than informed aids for purchasing decisions. We were approached to participate in such a study and we said no. In that context, we didn't think it wasn't the right thing to do and it didn't feel like a good fit with our values.

Marja
Operations Support Specialist in Kanada
Forschung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Fishbowl, Wish we could switch over to something that works better!

Not a whole lot. Tracking the location of items: For us many items come and go in inventory; they go from the warehouse to staging, to deployment to return from deployment to RMA and back to inventory. We are currently looking at asset management programs rather than inventory management programs. This program probably works ok if you are stocking 20 of this and 10 of that and then using them in different work orders. For us this is not really working well at all.

It Freezes, which got blamed on it being on our server, we checked into it, it was on theirs. Some days reports don't run, this was blamed on our server space but we could not get a quick answer on how much we have and how much we used. If you put a picture (you can only put one) on the parts side you cannot see it on the inventory side - neither can you see any notes that are made on the parts side on the inventory side. You can switch from parts to inventory but not from inventory to parts. You cannot edit a title of an item in inventory, you have to go back to parts. You will end up using more and more space on the server because deleting an item or deleting a location is not possible. This is a program that probably was state of the art when we started using it but has not grown with the time. We tried using Fishbowl Go: not a fan. I can find an item using it but moving it works much better on the computer. You cannot search for an item by serial number of extension ID. I could go on but what is the point!

Möbel, Selbstständig
Quelle: GetApp

Don't buy Fishbowl

Kommentare: I paid a lot of money for this software for my small and growing business. Training was expensive and took many weeks. Integrations with Quickbooks and my Sales channels were buggy and resulted in hours of extra work to edit changed sales orders and sift through garbage data sent to QB. A few months ago I uncovered a bug with how data was sent to Quickbooks that totally screwed up my books. Two different support people logged on and watched my workflow, confirmed I did everything correctly, and verified it was a program bug. A ticket was created and then....crickets. Nothing. I followed up repeatedly for weeks. For a while I got assurances that the "best people" were working on it. Eventually no one would reply to my emails, not even my account rep. They completely abandoned me so I switched to Katana which has been awesome for my needs. I've never been treated so poorly by a software company EVER. Maybe they have chosen to abandon their smaller clients in favor of bigger ones.

At first the customer support was great. You could call and a human would answer the phone and log into your screen and help you quickly. Those days are over apparently.

Fishbowl support has gone in the toilet. The phone menu you get for support doesn't even have an option for just solving a workflow problem or explaining an unexpected error or problem. They have the call back feature, which can take hours, if they actually call back. They promise to look into problems and then don't.

Tommy
Technical Manager in USA
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The Perfect Solution for Small & Large Businesses

Kommentare: We've been successfully using Fishbowl now for at least five years and it's allowed our company to process orders and control our inventory to a point where everything runs smoothly between our manufacturing team and our front of house team. Fishbowl has helped turned our "mom and pop" business into a streamlined operation with customers all over the world.

I have used other CRM/inventory management applications over the years and Fishbowl is by far one of the most robust, all-in-one solutions for our business. It's ease of use, stability, and accessibility has helped run our business for the past several years in terms of POS operations, inventory control, and handling purchase orders.

My only complaints are that, under the customer tab, the SAVE and DELETE buttons are next to each other. Also under the customer tab, the check balance is next to the history button (which we have to utilize constantly throughout the day). If we accidentally hit CHECK BALANCE, the process runs and holds up Fishbowl for upwards towards a minute. Since this is not something that we utilize, is there a way to possibly disable that button?

Leanne
Purchasing/Database Administrator in USA
, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Very tough start, but once up and running, seems much more friendly.

Search function is amazing! Really like Fishbowl for the most part. Ordering, inventory tracking, automatic updating, etc.

1) Can't look at a part and see how many times it was ordered easily. Have to go in and out of the purchase orders. Would like to look at a part, see how often it was ordered and from whom, how many were ordered and how much we paid in a simple list form. Right now I only see the PO/Vendor without any of the important details like quantity ordered and cost. 2) I also think the Revision for an item should follow the part. It does not. There is a revision field that shows up on the purchase order, but doesn't print anywhere AND is not the same field from the Part Detail screen. In a manufacturing environment the revision for any given part should follow the part around the database, including onto purchase orders so the vendor knows what to fabricate. Right now I have to manually enter the revision on the vendor screen. The revision from the Part Detail screen should automatically populate on the Vendor screen for said part so that when the item is ordered, it appears on the purchase order . 3) I find the documentation sometimes lacking detail. 4) I'd also like to be able to create custom reports myself and without turning back the hands of time and forcing Java to use an old revision (required for iReport). A report creation function in Fishbowl would be awesome! Even my archaic old Parts & Vendors software allowed me to do create custom reports.

President in USA
Bildende Kunst, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Intuitive manufacturing, inventory control and distribution software.

Kommentare: Overall, I am satisfied with purchasing the Fishbowl software for manufacturing bill of materials and inventory management. Have only been using for approximately one year but so far it seems much easier to use compared to the previous software that we used. We have only used the out of the box software. All other software's we use always required special programing which was always a hassle and large expense.

The ease of set-up and use of the manufacturing process. Very intuitive and do not need to spend a lot of time training new people to use. Once we set up, new users can begin working with very little guidance.

The training was good, but for a startup additional training time would be good after we are up and running. After the initial training I only heard from someone when they wanted to sell me something additional. No follow-up calls, emails or communication to determine if there were any additional questions or concerns. With software I always felt that good prompt support is essential. I still have issues with the QB accounting integration, and I receive zero support from FB.

Fishbowl Good For SMBs Wanting An On-Premises ERP, But Prepare To Outgrow It.

Kommentare: It provided a decent ERP for the price but is definitely geared to low transaction volumes.

Fishbowl is relatively easy to use (by nature, ERP systems are complex) and is relatively reliable for companies whose transactions number in the low hundreds per day. Their support is quite effective but may be slower than you like -- if your business is effectively down due to an ERP issue, the last thing you want to get when you call support is voicemail. Unless things have changed in recent (2017) releases, one must update the local client with each system update, and that can be problematic for small shops that do have centralized software management and have restricted local rights on their PCs. They did change from FireDB to MySQL late last year, which improved performance drastically, but the database still requires a lot of optimization, care and feeding in order to get peak performance. Eventually, the company I worked for decided that it had outgrown FBI and migrated to NetSuite.

* Slow support response * Relatively slow performance * Cannot cancel running batch jobs * They recommend(ed) running Quickbooks and Fishbowl on the same server, which meant an extremely expensive server was required. The alternative was to split the two apps onto different machines and experience super-slow batch updates (some ran hours)

Shannon
Kanada
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Kommentare: I work for a full-service dental laboratory, which is a bit of a unique application for this software, and we have been using Fishbowl for about one year. Since our completed products are all custom made to patient specifications, we purchased Fishbowl primarily to organize and track internal inventory and consumption. We knew from the start that there would be no off-the-shelf solution for our situation, but we hoped that from what we had seen, we would be able to find enough work-arounds to get it doing close to what we needed. If anything, it has made the inventory management process even more arduous. While Fishbowl offers a lot of options, and will probably work very well for a more typical business, it is not a good solution for more complex situations. It simply doesn't have the flexibility. The only way to remove items from inventory is via cycle count (which leaves no record of consumption) or via sales order (which means that all of your Parts also need to be listed as Products, and you will need to do a lot of unnecessary paperwork just to maintain accurate consumption reports. The barcode scanners and label printer we ordered from Fishbowl are also antiquated devices, and we are unlikely to be able to repair them if anything goes wrong. What has been most disappointing about this system by far is the customer support. The live chat feature is their saving grace - the hours are very reasonable and the queue has generally been quite short. However, there seems to be a massive amount of turnover in the company - nearly every time I contact them, I end up talking to someone different, and have to re-explain all of our problems and our situation before I can get to the issue at hand. The communication at their level also seems insufficient (on multiple occasions, I have gotten different several different answers from different people) and the quality of training for their agents seems to be low as well. Poor grammar and spelling from live chat agents, inability to answer basic questions or provide further support in lieu of an immediate answer, and an often bored tone of voice over the phone. Overall, Fishbowl has been complicated, difficult to use and has caused more problems than it has solved. We still feel like we're in a transition phase and will hopefully reap more benefits long term, but a warning to other businesses with a lot of internal consumption or other unique features - make sure you get a very thorough demo and vocalize exactly what you need from the system. Further, bring someone in for on-site training if you do intend to purchase this software.

Emil
Financial Controller in USA

Positive. Fishbowl performs its functions efficiently

Kommentare: It replaced a very old and unreliable product. By integrating with QuickBooks, we greatly expanded the candidate pool for our accounting department. We were able to grow our business with lower growth in staff.

The user interface allows new users to become proficient quickly. The ability to incorporate bar codes and product images is helpful. It is a great substitute for the Inventory module of QuickBooks if you need to do a lot of kitting and assemblies as well as calculating landed costs for imports.

Report writing/modifying is cumbersome. End user is captive to Fishbowl or 3rd party authors. There should be more flexibility akin to Quickbooks for users to add/subtract columns of data as well as filtering by multiple criteria. Most filters are all/everything or just one Customer, Vendor, Part Number, etc. We also had to have custom reports created for some very basic inventory management reports - FB's main purpose. More end user input should have been/should be sought EDI implementation is possible, but through 3rd party providers and automating order processing is limited.

Nathan
Manager in USA
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Fishbowl Is a Highly Functional Software Service

Kommentare: We currently use Fishbowl to manage our inventory, process payments, and manage customer accounts. We are looking to expand and utilize many other integrations for web store and asset tracking capabilities.

The support team is always ready to dive into your database file and find the root cause of issues in your environment. Serialization and product tracking is very functional and allows us to obtain important history on each item sold Reports have high customization options and with a little SQL programming knowledge you can virtually get any information you are looking for out of the database.

Growing pains in the earlier years of Fishbowl was a little difficult but many of these have gone away after they switched from Firebird to MySQL platform. It is a little expensive.

Antwort von Fishbowl

Thank you for leaving us this review, Nathan. We appreciate you taking the time to give us some feedback on your experience here at Fishbowl. We are happy to hear that it has been satisfactory for your company.

Carl
USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

RUN AWAY FROM FISHBOWL AS FAST AS YOU CAN

Kommentare: We have been working with fishbowl for well over 2 years now. We have had tons of issues from slow performance, to the software just crashing, to upgrades not working right. The most recent upgrade made it so every thing we did took 4 mins to respond. Fishbowl took about 4 hours just to get back to us because the customer service is the worst ever. Then they blamed it on us and our environment until I told them to take our file and try it on their end. They then said there was a bug with the software. They took awhile to figure it out and promised us an update later that night. After being at work late with others trying to get through our work there was still no update. I called the next morning (about 20 times) with no answer. When I got someone to call me back (after emailing some vp with threat of legal action) they said the update was up the night before (lies as I had checked at least 15 times). Then I was told they were not answering the phone because they were having a party to celebrate the patch which "fixed" our issue. After we got it updated the issues was better but still there. The patch also broke our ODBC connection which we needed to do just to integrate because they claim it works with quickbooks but really doesn't. Then we had to spend more money on redoing a custom report that no longer worked. The list goes on and on with all the other problems we have had and workarounds we have created. We are a growing company and inquired about new users. Beware after the initial purchase any new users will cost you about 2k each. I have never seen such horrible customer support and such a badly designed piece of software. They do one thing well and that is sell you a bunch of lies until your in to deep and just say we are going with it and maybe it will get better. Please Please do yourself a favor and find something else. Even if you pay 5 times as much for a custom inventory program in the long run you will save. The loss of money and time spent fighting this crappy software is unreal. Oh and the compensation they offered for us being down a day and half was 2 hours of training which we haven't even gone through our initial training package because the staff has no clue how to use their product. I knew more after playing around with it for 5mins than our training did and we paid for him to fly out and do an in house training.