Totango

Totango Bewertungen

von Totango

Grade the health of your customers

Bewertet am 19.6.2018
Justin U.
Sr. Channel Marketing Manager
Gastgewerbe, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: This tool really helps give visibility into customer health, in ways that may be otherwise untrackable. Its open API integrates directly into our software product, so getting data is relatively close to real time.

Vorteile: Totango help grade the health of your software product users. We use Totango to determine which users are return users, how often they use our product, and for how long. We can then campaign to users based on usability. It also has a marketing component built in.

Nachteile: Sometimes it takes a little digging to find the information you're looking for. It integrates to marketing automation platforms, but you need to use a third party software like Zapier to integrate.

Totango could be better. It could also be worse.

Bewertet am 11.2.2019
Web Developer
Gastgewerbe, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I've been responsible for its use for a few years, and am not thrilled with this software. We use it to track for our account managers, and even they are frustrated by this.

Vorteile: I like Totango's ability to segment users based upon their health. I like the qucik automation and tracking of user actions. I like the hierarchy that is allowed for customers, though I wish this was more extensive.

Nachteile: I don't like that they can only have two levels of hierarchy short of extensive workarounds. I don't like that there are many fields which can't be rolled down, for some strange reason. Their focus on their slack integration instead of resolving basic feature requests is problematic. I haven't had the best experience with their support.

Totango for the daily user

Bewertet am 12.11.2019
Thomas L.
Customer Success Manager
Internet, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We have integrated a data system that allows us to see usage of our products by our customers and health of accounts across a number of factors. We use this to help with forecasting and staying in front of customers. We have also automated a number of our processes to kick off email campaigns when usage is low, when customers are behind in payment and when customers provide feedback. We have better engagement and faster payments.

Vorteile: Easy to use dashboards and integration with other software that we use. Simple to follow tasks and documentation tools. I really like the Segments section which allows me to run reports on a number of different data segments on my customers.

Nachteile: Members on our team each have more than 100 customers and the system seems more geared towards teams with smaller bases but more touches/deeper dives. We manage with it but thinking we are not using all the tools available .

Not the best out there

Bewertet am 8.7.2019
Balarka H.
Director, Customer Success

Vorteile: Customer SuccessFlows can be a good tool to track your customers and health mixes.

Nachteile: It's overly expensive and needs tremendous amount of customization to fit your needs. Not really an easy way to seamlessly fit your requirements

Much better Reporting that's saved me time

Bewertet am 21.8.2019
Customer Success
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Totango has helped me stay on top of poor health accounts that need more attention. It's also helped me forecast what accounts I think are renewing, cancelling, upgrading or downgrading. I like being able to see what accounts have been reached out to by support or sales too that way there's no overlap when I reach out.

Vorteile: Easy reporting/able to make segments on almost everything I need to track. Love the health score because it helps me know where my attention should be for accounts in poor health.

Nachteile: There's been a couple times where Totango has done some updates that our team did not like such as the new Tasks not showing all the Icons, rather it's in a drop down.

Great generally for overall customer health

Bewertet am 14.2.2019
Head of Global Operations & Customer Success

Kommentare: provides a great general overview of portfolio health

Vorteile: very easy to use, gives a great general idea of overall customer health of your portfolio at a glance

Nachteile: Of course sometimes its not accurate and the integrations require a lot of tweaking and work to get right. You need a subscription to a 3rd party tool like Zapier for example

Gets the job done

Bewertet am 13.11.2019
Senior Customer Success Manager
Computer-Software, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Totango has helped us run interesting segment reports of customers and better evaluate their risk levels with the aid of automation.

Nachteile: Tons of software updates that don't actually help - make the day to day workflow more complicated. Very difficult to view timeline of conversations - takes way too many clicks.

Great tool for Customer Journey Insights

Bewertet am 9.3.2018
Sr. Manager, Marketing Analytics & Operations
Immobilien, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Totango gave us a lot of different, integrated data points to understand how our interactions were impacting our new and existing customers. The platform was easy to set up and initial use was pretty seamless as we got started.

Nachteile: Out of the box functionality is great but you do you have to work with their tech and onboarding team pretty closely when it comes to integrations and customizations of the data views and communciation inputs.

Helpful, relatively easy to use.

Bewertet am 11.6.2018
Account Executive

Vorteile: The health Icon is a great way for sales and customer success reps to keep track of a big book of accounts. The ability to build reports, tier accounts by health and dollar value. Over an easy to use tool that makes working with a lot of customers better!

Nachteile: Building a report is not as straightforward as it could be. There is a lot of work internally to customize for our team. Definitely, need a good amount of training to be an expert.

Totango Review

Bewertet am 3.9.2019
Customer Success Manager
Computer-Software, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I how easy it is to customize some aspects. I like the ability to create segments. I like the ability to create pins and tags.

Nachteile: The health score isn't always a good indication of what the health of the account is.

A good starting CS software

Bewertet am 18.2.2020
Rosa G.
Senior Operations Manager

Vorteile: The ease of use, ability to quickly and easy customize email campaigns and reports

Nachteile: Major gaps in functionality (that they are slowly closing) - but still limited ability to automate and pre-populate data in fields to streamline CSM workflows.
Our experience with their Customer Success team was terrible. We got very little value out of any interactions with our CSM.

Nice monitoring

Bewertet am 22.8.2019
CSM
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Good control over my book of business to catch issues.

Nachteile: New releases aren’t that smooth and need refinement.

Very useful for sales teams

Bewertet am 4.6.2018
Account Executive

Vorteile: Totango is user-friendly, especially for an overall non-technical user base. The data in Totango allows both the pre- and post-sales teams at my company to better collaborate, have insight into accounts, and overall give me a snapshot of the customer so I can best focus my time.

Nachteile: Some of the data can be misleading or incorrect. For example, some clients that show as "green" or "yellow," meaning they are utilizing my product heavily, are not in fact doing so. This is the exception to the norm.

Totango is an awesome engagement measurement tool

Bewertet am 5.3.2019
Leighann R.
AE
Luft- & Raumfahrt, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Totango is easy to run reports and send to clients. It is fully integrated with our CRM which enables me to get quick insight at a glance before calling a customer.

Nachteile: I wish it could self gen reports that would be client facing!

Tracking customer insights

Bewertet am 6.5.2019
Aleena R.
SDR

Vorteile: Totango provides multiple data points for a particular customer journey. Really love the 'health status' as it helps track activity levels of leads and narrows down the focus on different customer groups

Nachteile: Have not experienced any negatives so far

Bewertet am 7.4.2016
Anne therese K.
VP of Customer Success
Internet, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Review of Totango A Real-time Customer Engagement Platform for Online Businesses

Bewertet am 14.6.2012
Rakesh S.
Quelle: GetApp

Kommentare: Enough has been said about increasing customer engagement on the web. Totango is an excellent tool that enables you to track and measure this metric. Using this tool, you can make informed decisions and craft successful strategies for your application. To be sure, this is one dance you will not regret!

Vorteile: Great way to attract new customers and convert existing ones

Nachteile: The installation process could be simpler

Totango Review

Bewertet am 5.1.2017
Alex L.

Kommentare: We have recently tested out Totango for customer lifecycle management and have been impressed by the ability to set up health indicators and both report on progress and provide our sales agents with a funnel for conversion and customer activity.